PDA

View Full Version : New Year Greetings & Wishes

zyxel01
31-12-2003, 10:25 AM
Hi bros,

In the midst of all this economic downturn, wars, diseases, hatred, let me take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy new year 2004!!!

To Hustler: Hope your new life is great and wonderful.

To NC: Hope you find another great partner in GL staring with BLUE!!

To Cuntking: Hope you can still keep up in this forum.

To Ming: Keep staying away from GL!!!

To Jang: Thanks for your effort in keeping up the forum in the other side.

To Unforgiven: Stay cool and try another one in cat150 ok?

To ALL: Hope we have more cash and more choices of gals in this new year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

PS. I may have forgotten some names which I may add on later....

zyxel01
31-12-2003, 11:34 AM
To Ah Neo: Hope you have spare cash soon!!!!

To XiaoZhu: Where are you?? Have a happy new year!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

Piranas
31-12-2003, 12:02 PM
To All: Merry Cheonging & Happy F U c K ing :D

The_Hustler
31-12-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Hi bros,

In the midst of all this economic downturn, wars, diseases, hatred, let me take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy new year 2004!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

Eh...pai seh leh...1st on ur HitList...trying to get bigger year end bonus ah?? Kekeke... thanks n sorry 4 not inviting...dun wanna burn ur pockets lah...

Hope u can stay enjoying our prisoners' offerings, but more seriously, best of health and happiness tro u my good ol' janitor!

Gotta go bank withdraw ur bonus now....

Committed Boss,
The Hustler

Ah Neo
31-12-2003, 03:59 PM
Yes ... commission should be coming soon plus ERS!!

What do you think of the following gals:

1) Xue Ling
2) Diamond
3) Blue Sky

Can recommend more?

To Ah Neo: Hope you have spare cash soon!!!!

siamcutey
31-12-2003, 04:06 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR To Everyone. Too many to list out also. So just wish everyone Happy New Year.

More people tio 4D, tio Toto, tio Big Sweep, so that can bring up the economy of GL. Also more girls and choices to bonk.

Xin Nian Kwai Le

SC

new_cummer
31-12-2003, 04:08 PM
Hi bros,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

Thanks zyxel....wish you XIN XIN nian kuai le ;)

Wish all forum brudders a very HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!! :D

kanasai
01-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Happy New YearHappy New Year

Luna
01-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey

More people tio 4D, tio Toto, tio Big Sweep, so that can bring up the economy of GL. Also more girls and choices to bonk.

Xin Nian Kwai Le

SC

Ha.. Too many rich chiongsters also a problem, what if he booked 3 sessions at one shot. Like that need to sit outside wait and act like one of house bouncer. : )

Anyway all the Best to this brand new year and stay healthy! ;)

ming
01-01-2004, 04:29 PM
Hi bros,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

Asking me to stay away from GL??? U dont want to see me issit???hehehe(joking). Been long time not been to GL liao......the last one is on 20 dec........hahaha:p

Thanks happy new yr to u n all bros.

new_cummer
01-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by ming
Asking me to stay away from GL??? U dont want to see me issit???hehehe(joking). Been long time not been to GL liao......the last one is on 20 dec........hahaha:p

Thanks happy new yr to u n all bros.
You mean 20 dec 2002 huh....hmmm....that's a long time liao...:D

TheUnforgiven
01-01-2004, 06:10 PM

Hey bro, Happy New Year to you too.

Sawadee Bpii Mai Krub!

zyxel01
02-01-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
Yes ... commission should be coming soon plus ERS!!

What do you think of the following gals:

1) Xue Ling
2) Diamond
3) Blue Sky

Can recommend more?

Out of 3, I have only tried Xue Ling. She is quite a matured lady, with long nice legs and nice butt too. She is a good worker. She is not that pretty but not ugly too, just normal looking face.

Have seen Diamond before, and she looks pretty and sweet to me, with fair skin. Heard she is ok, but some not happy with her service, so not sure about her. But some bros have her as their regular too....

Blue Sky is new and is very ang pai now. Not sure how good she really is tho....

If you want good guaranteed but dun mind mature one, try Xue Ling. Another good matured one is Mun Mun. If I choose I would choose Mun Mun.

Cheers!
zyxel

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
02-01-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Eh...pai seh leh...1st on ur HitList...trying to get bigger year end bonus ah?? Kekeke... thanks n sorry 4 not inviting...dun wanna burn ur pockets lah...

Hope u can stay enjoying our prisoners' offerings, but more seriously, best of health and happiness tro u my good ol' janitor!

Gotta go bank withdraw ur bonus now....

Committed Boss,
The Hustler

Yes boss, I really have short of cash now. Have been asked to take no-pay-leaves for past 5 months, with 5 days for each month. Equals to one quarter pay gone.

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah Neo
02-01-2004, 10:15 AM
Heard there are more than 1 Mun Mun in GL, due to some enterprising OKT's misrepresentations ... can i safely get the real McCoy at T's place?

Out of 3, I have only tried Xue Ling. She is quite a matured lady, with long nice legs and nice butt too. She is a good worker. She is not that pretty but not ugly too, just normal looking face.

Have seen Diamond before, and she looks pretty and sweet to me, with fair skin. Heard she is ok, but some not happy with her service, so not sure about her. But some bros have her as their regular too....

Blue Sky is new and is very ang pai now. Not sure how good she really is tho....

If you want good guaranteed but dun mind mature one, try Xue Ling. Another good matured one is Mun Mun. If I choose I would choose Mun Mun.

Cheers!
zyxel

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
02-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Heard there are more than 1 Mun Mun in GL, due to some enterprising OKT's misrepresentations ... can i safely get the real McCoy at T's place?

Tell him Mun Mun the old timer one. Or go to the other forum to check out the house number.

Cheers!
zyxel

PS. I didn't know there are more than one actually. Heard she is on leave, but not sure when coming back.

Jang5556
02-01-2004, 12:11 PM
Tell him Mun Mun the old timer one. Or go to the other forum to check out the house number.

Cheers!
zyxel

PS. I didn't know there are more than one actually. Heard she is on leave, but not sure when coming back.

Bros,

I think only one Mun Mun. Maybe got another cat80 not sure. Also, Bro neo, all the girls you ask the FR done nice and neat the other side. All you need to know in one place...one stop shopping/database hehehehe

Regards

Jang

The_Hustler
02-01-2004, 02:14 PM
Yes boss, I really have short of cash now. Have been asked to take no-pay-leaves for past 5 months, with 5 days for each month. Equals to one quarter pay gone.

Cheers!
zyxel

Sorry to hear about that, moderate ur bonking hor! Hope the new year will see a re-structuring back to normal for u... and that u may AR Blue Sky to new heights!

Slurp!
The Hustler

zyxel01
05-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Sorry to hear about that, moderate ur bonking hor! Hope the new year will see a re-structuring back to normal for u... and that u may AR Blue Sky to new heights!

Slurp!
The Hustler

Am thinking of getting extra jobs, like cleaning new prisons. Do oyu have any boss?

Odd Jobs
zyxel

The_Hustler
05-01-2004, 03:43 PM
Am thinking of getting extra jobs, like cleaning new prisons. Do oyu have any boss?

Odd Jobs
zyxel

Nowadays prison very quiet leh... Government never pump in funds... all the prisoners run and hard to catch.

So when will we cheong together??? This evening?? Time to cathc up... c if I can get cells for u to clean up.

Employment Agency,
The Hustler

zyxel01
05-01-2004, 05:08 PM
Nowadays prison very quiet leh... Government never pump in funds... all the prisoners run and hard to catch.

So when will we cheong together??? This evening?? Time to cathc up... c if I can get cells for u to clean up.

Employment Agency,
The Hustler

This evening not free lah.... Will let you know again.....

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah Neo
05-01-2004, 08:48 PM
Hello bro ... I thought you said you will PM me ? :D

This evening not free lah.... Will let you know again.....

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
07-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Hello bro ... I thought you said you will PM me ? :D

PM you liao....

PS. Try Bai Xue (as in white snow)... should suit you....

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
10-01-2004, 03:27 AM
bro zyxel, thanks for your wishings ............ me a bit late ............. Happy CNY ............. HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi bros,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

ming
11-01-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by cuntking
bro zyxel, thanks for your wishings ............ me a bit late ............. Happy CNY ............. HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro cuntking, late better then never.......Heard u want to be a judge for WWF in another thread.......hehehe........Happy CNY to u n all bros who knows me.

ming
11-01-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer
You mean 20 dec 2002 huh....hmmm....that's a long time liao...

People should understand no money no talk......hehehe......U really see me so up for looning for so long???hahaha.

Record broken liao......... :(

Arcon
18-01-2004, 03:17 AM
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone here. Sian I need to work thru-out the new year holidays :(

cheongkid
18-01-2004, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Arcon
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone here. Sian I need to work thru-out the new year holidays :(
Same case here bro. Work hard but play (cheong) harder! GONG XI FA CAI

zyxel01
19-01-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Same case here bro. Work hard but play (cheong) harder! GONG XI FA CAI

Well you got to work during the holidays, but that does not mean you cannot cheong right?

Happy CNY!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

cheongkid
21-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Advice for the Year of the Monkey: TAKE CARE OF YOUR BANANA!

Wishing all Samsters a Prosperous Lunar New Year.

sammyboyfor
22-01-2004, 12:13 PM
May the whores be with YOU!

http://www.webcom.com/leongsam/37.jpg

fun4evergood
25-01-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by sammyboyfor
[B]May the whores be with YOU!

Nice Picture !!

Happy Bonking Monkey New Year!!

zyxel01
27-01-2004, 11:22 AM