PDA

View Full Version : FR on Dong Dong

QinetiQ
07-01-2004, 10:37 PM
FR on Dong Dong

Homebase: L28 H31A

I used to try her once a while a few years ago but I never regularly took her as she doesn't offer much service except just licking nipples and bjs. A fast worker that time. However recently she has improved much and she's more focus on service now.

Looks (7/10): Long straight tinted hair. Quite nice looking.

Body (7/10): Slim but some fat around the thighs. About 1.55m tall.

Boobs (6/10): Nice A cup wif pink nipples.

Pussy (7/10): Wet, well trimmed pubic hair.

BBBJ (7/10): She enjoys taking my cock and tirl it with her tongue 1st. When its hard enough she would like all over the shaft. She gives 2 bj each session, after the 1st bj she would ask if I want to continue and if I continue she would sometimes progress to 69.

AR (0/10): Never try, but she do lick around the area for pleasure.

FJ (8/10): Enjoys being fucked. Very wild in missionary position.

A very thorough sop shower, legs, arms, ears and neck. She starts her catbath from my back from the neck on each side and down the left up the spine and down to the right. Kiss my arms and slowly licks around the ass hole. Before turning to the front she licks both legs. On the front side, she's very aggressive on the ears and neck, licking the ears and blowing softly into it. The rest is standard kissing on the nipples, legs(no toes). She then takes my cock and starts her bj wif the tongue concentrating on the head and when its stiff enough, she'll run her lips around the shaft. We continued for a few mins and then proceeded to 69, she likes her clit lick softly and occasionally she would stop her bj to enjoy my pussy licking.

She starts the FJ wif her on top and after a few forceful thrust she would grab my arms and pull me up. We would continue pumping with our bodies in the upright position and then she'll ask me to switch to missionary. Without taking out my cock, we'll twist our bodies till she lies on the bed. This is her fav position and after a few thrust she would be high and urged me to fuck her harder. She would grab my arms and tighten her pussy. After I cummed, she would lock her legs over me and try to squeeze every drop of my sperm wif her pussy.

I've always enjoyed my sessions wif her, she's pretty hardworking and its easier to get her in the afternoons.

ahbengsony
08-01-2004, 04:07 PM
then you have tried their ex gals like holiday and michelle ???

Wonder is michelle still working or have REALLY retired years back. Cos i really like this trick of hers.

After you have cummed, and your didi is limp with sperm flowing outward, she will use full force to suck it dry and clean and give you another hard on but too bad not 2nd shot.

:o

phantom53sg
08-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Hi Bro ahbengsony,

If you are looking for Michelle type of service, then you can get it from Kah Yan. Exactly what you have described...she will sucked it clean and dry.

However, she has quite a mature look. only for those looking for service. Hope this info will helps!

Happy Bonking,

Phantom

ahbengsony
09-01-2004, 09:02 AM
hi bro, then where is this kah yan based at ? sorry being lost for a while. is she cat 150 or cat 80 or do you have any brief fr about her ?
thanks

Jang5556
09-01-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by ahbengsony
hi bro, then where is this kah yan based at ? sorry being lost for a while. is she cat 150 or cat 80 or do you have any brief fr about her ?
thanks

Bro

Kah Yan is from L20H62A. Can call from anywhere though.

$150.

Ordinary looks. Excellent slow service.

Have fun.

Regards

Jang

Cummon
11-01-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Jang5556
Bro

Kah Yan is from L20H62A. Can call from anywhere though.

$150.

Ordinary looks. Excellent slow service.

Have fun.

Regards

Jang

Bro Jang, u've been enlightening quite a lot of newbies recently,
must be in good mood then :)
Well, ordinary looks & slow service, reminds me of Ruby & Xue Ling.

Jang5556
11-01-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Cummon
Bro Jang, u've been enlightening quite a lot of newbies recently,
must be in good mood then :)
Well, ordinary looks & slow service, reminds me of Ruby & Xue Ling.

Bro Cummon,

Had a bit of time and saw a lot of questions that were easy to answer. And yes, quite good mood hehehhe

Regards

Jang

QinetiQ
11-01-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by phantom53sg
Hi Bro ahbengsony,

If you are looking for Michelle type of service, then you can get it from Kah Yan. Exactly what you have described...she will sucked it clean and dry.

However, she has quite a mature look. only for those looking for service. Hope this info will helps!

Happy Bonking,

Phantom

i'm afraid that anybody calling her trying to get that kind of service is going to be disappointed. she has stop doing it, even regular customer don't get it now.