PDA

View Full Version : What happen at geylang just now?

cashier
11-01-2004, 03:48 AM
11/1/04: Got raid just now issit but when saw SOC i think maybe murder cases. wonder anyone can tell me what happen coz i didnt stay to see till the end...

pakpak2001
11-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by cashier
11/1/04: Got raid just now issit but when saw SOC i think maybe murder cases. wonder anyone can tell me what happen coz i didnt stay to see till the end...

me oso want 2 know. wat happen? anyone care 2 b a reporter?

Ah Dez
11-01-2004, 09:41 PM
Big Big Clean up.

China,Thai, Indo... all Up lorry....

but for only those really horny for China PRCs..

Lorong 6.. is still safe..:)

The_Hustler
11-01-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Big Big Clean up.

China,Thai, Indo... all Up lorry....

but for only those really horny for China PRCs..

Lorong 6.. is still safe..:)

Out of touch lah u... no place is ever safe from the law.... and FYI, a lot of other lanes still sprinkle bits n pieces of MMs... best is talk em up n bring em away from GL to other short time hotels.

Sigh... looks like government dun want us to anyhow spend our ERS.... they rather we put it to SPools or donate to meaningless charity shows....

My heart bleeds for them, thou my dick misses em.

Charitable,
The Hustler

Jun|ch|
11-01-2004, 09:51 PM
then tonite must be guy's nite at GL then...hahaa...any passerbys up the lorry too??

by the way anyone knows wats the offence wif u are caught wif ur pants down wif FLs be it Thai Indo or China??

Ah Dez
11-01-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Out of touch lah u... no place is ever safe from the law.... and FYI, a lot of other lanes still sprinkle bits n pieces of MMs... best is talk em up n bring em away from GL to other short time hotels.

Sigh... looks like government dun want us to anyhow spend our ERS.... they rather we put it to SPools or donate to meaningless charity shows....

My heart bleeds for them, thou my dick misses em.

Charitable,
The Hustler

Lorong 6.... still have.

I was there for the last 4 days... Just there to watch the raids. See the pattern , see if got any diff from last time.

But jia lat.... a lot of new faces... especially in the cars, nowadays seems that every sweeper car all got 1 lady.

Other lorongs...like what you said.. bit and pieces here.. but most of them, travel to balestier road to use the hotel there instead.

Rumours are that big bosses are planning to move business to balestier area..... that why the sudden increase of hotels in balestier.

Last 2 months..... 5 new hotels in balestier..... 2 HOTEL 81, 2 FRAGRANCE.

Luna
11-01-2004, 11:15 PM
Did you guys saw the news just now? They mentioned that more than 300++ were rounded up. :(

cheongkid
12-01-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Luna
Did you guys saw the news just now? They mentioned that more than 300++ were rounded up. :(
The authorities are doing 'spring cleaning' before the Chinese New Year.

News report (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/65775/1/.html)

bonkoz
12-01-2004, 02:27 PM
Hopefully there'll still be a choice for my visit this Fri/Sat. Just going to be in town for 24 hrs and hate to think that the place is going to be cleaned out...

seeknewss
12-01-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Last 2 months..... 5 new hotels in balestier..... 2 HOTEL 81, 2 FRAGRANCE.

Boh leh! Only saw 1x81 and 1xFrangrance. Where are the other two located ??

Ah Dez
14-01-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by seeknewss
Boh leh! Only saw 1x81 and 1xFrangrance. Where are the other two located ??

Those you see... are at the upper part..

come down lower... near market.