PDA

View Full Version : L20H45 English speaking OKT

Idoru
12-01-2004, 09:57 PM
My English speaking friends used to ask me where to find English speaking OKT in Geylang. I always directed them to L20H45. There are two OKTs in this house, a man and a lady. The lady can speak excellent English. Anyway for those chongster whose Mandarin is actually “Made in Africa”, you can always give this house a try. The rooms are very clean and the atmosphere is really homely, but the most important thing is that the lady and the man is always considerate, helpful, polite and also cheerful.
Cheers

Luna
12-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Idoru
My English speaking friends used to ask me where to find English speaking OKT in Geylang. I always directed them to L20H45. There are two OKTs in this house, a man and a lady. The lady can speak excellent English. Anyway for those chongster whose Mandarin is actually “Made in AfricaE you can always give this house a try. The rooms are very clean and the atmosphere is really homely, but the most important thing is that the lady and the man is always considerate, helpful, polite and also cheerful.
Cheers

Though the atmosphere is not bad, how's the gals there? :rolleyes:

Idoru
13-01-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Luna
Though the atmosphere is not bad, how's the gals there? :rolleyes:

Sorry they have only 2 house Wls and you need to name your preference and she will ring up for you.
Cheers

sam88mas
13-01-2004, 07:53 AM
My English speaking friends used to ask me where to find English speaking OKT in Geylang. I always directed them to L20H45. There are two OKTs in this house, a man and a lady. The lady can speak excellent English. Anyway for those chongster whose Mandarin is actually “Made in Africa”, you can always give this house a try. The rooms are very clean and the atmosphere is really homely, but the most important thing is that the lady and the man is always considerate, helpful, polite and also cheerful.
Cheers

In fact most OKT can speak simple or BrOkeN EnGLiSh

Bigone65
13-01-2004, 12:00 PM
Sorry they have only 2 house Wls and you need to name your preference and she will ring up for you.
Cheers

The 2 lady operators at L20H41 also speaks reasonably good English. Only setback is that they do not have any house girls. A real pity:( :(

s02103606
13-01-2004, 08:27 PM
noted. thanks for the info