PDA

View Full Version : How to ask OKT for gal who can do anal?

swakookoo
20-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Hi

sorry cos my malayu rather bahasa indo as well not very good ifact i only know very very simple like counting, don wan, a alittle and i dont understand malay, can some kind soul pls teach me what to say to taxi driver or okt in bahasa indo if i wanted a gal who can do anal?

thanks in advance

pls sorry no flame pls
:confused:

sammyboyfor
20-01-2004, 12:20 PM
Main Juboh?

Originally posted by swakookoo
Hi

sorry cos my malayu rather bahasa indo as well not very good ifact i only know very very simple like counting, don wan, a alittle and i dont understand malay, can some kind soul pls teach me what to say to taxi driver or okt in bahasa indo if i wanted a gal who can do anal?

thanks in advance

pls sorry no flame pls

DNAT
20-01-2004, 12:29 PM
you ask: "mau cari cewek bisa kasih gua main buntut (=botton, behind)"

wow! your bonk preference = advance level 1 leh .... hehehe

BTW, if you are in Riau islands, most OKTs (chinese or Indo) understands simple hokkien/teochew ..... you may ask them in dialects first ;)

swakookoo
20-01-2004, 01:17 PM
will they misunderstand till doggie from behind??

DNAT
20-01-2004, 01:29 PM
will they misunderstand till doggie from behind??
then u should ask yourself: will those young, nice body, relatively pretty face cewek with high hit rate allows you to do anal? they rather give your $ a miss cos Indo ceweks less receptive to anal sex and if their peers get to know about it, its a humiliation.

Montbank
20-01-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
then u should ask yourself: will those young, nice body, relatively pretty face cewek with high hit rate allows you to do anal? they rather give your $ a miss cos Indo ceweks less receptive to anal sex and if their peers get to know about it, its a humiliation.

Agreed. Almost all ceweks when I asked them to go for doggie, they will ask one thing. "Tak Belakan ?" Meaning not anal in a way, cuz to them it's quite insulting...

DNAT
20-01-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Montbank
Agreed. Almost all ceweks when I asked them to go for doggie, Dog(s) = 'dirty' in their religon beliefs

DNAT
20-01-2004, 01:57 PM
"Tak Belakan ?"
Belakang ....

DNAT
20-01-2004, 01:58 PM
"Tak Belakan ?" Meaning not anal in a way, cuz to them it's quite insulting...
then you should give footdrill command:
"Bergerak ke belakang, ke-belakang ...... pu ..... sing"
then she follow orders :D

swakookoo
20-01-2004, 02:40 PM
ahyoh judt one to try once mah no harm asking mah

DNAT
20-01-2004, 02:51 PM
ahyoh judt one to try once mah no harm asking mah
I oredi gave you the script (in Bahasa)
"mau cari cewek bisa kasih gua main buntut (=botton, behind)"
for you to ask the okt, but you kept asking .... best if you jot it down on a piece of paper and show it to the okt & the gal and get them to endorse .... cos you might later wanna ask: " what if the gal agreed upfront but refuse when back in the room?"

another no harm asking? hahaha
:D
Just a word of advice: nothing is guaranteed in Indo .... esp. if you are orang asing (foreigner)

swakookoo
20-01-2004, 02:58 PM
okie save into the archive sms in my hp liao ;)

DNAT
20-01-2004, 03:02 PM
okie save into the archive sms in my hp liao ;)
wish you best 'back-lane' luck :) hehehe

Also, tell us your 'search' result here ..... oke?

easyeasy
20-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Hi

thanks in advance

pls sorry no flame pls

do sign language, bent the okt over and position your dick in his ass hole, he sure understand one:D

swakookoo
20-01-2004, 04:00 PM
thanks thanks anybody going to batam in feb? can practice on the phrase

DNAT
20-01-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by easyeasy
do sign language, bent the okt over and position your dick in his ass hole, he sure understand one:D
your plot is good lah, but what if the okt go outside and drag a bencong (ah quah) for him ..... die man! :rolleyes:

swakookoo
20-01-2004, 04:39 PM
hahah

DNAT
20-01-2004, 04:41 PM
thanks thanks anybody going to batam in feb? can practice on the phrase
now I remember, you and your Sin-tell HP signal at IV ..... hahahah :D

now that Planet Holiday hotel is taller than IV, its HP signal reception should be excellent .....

swakookoo
20-01-2004, 04:58 PM
haha i don mind is the ah qua is chio and already botong

as for taller doesnt mean better recept mmust see facing which direction also

so any already got a sg signal in Planet Holiday hotel

can the old bird organise a post cny chiong over there leh me havent been there more than 1/2 yr already

DNAT
20-01-2004, 05:00 PM
haha i don mind is the ah qua is chio and already botong

as for taller doesnt mean better recept mmust see facing which direction also

so any already got a sg signal in Planet Holiday hotel

can the old bird organise a post cny chiong over there leh me havent been there more than 1/2 yr already
you put up a posting at Group Outing thread lah :p

swakookoo
20-01-2004, 05:02 PM
but i only been there 2x how to be organiser :(

DNAT
20-01-2004, 05:10 PM
but i only been there 2x how to be organiser :(
no lah, post a thread say you newbie and wanna tag along .... give your available date, budget etc ..... and wait for reply lah

swakookoo
20-01-2004, 07:01 PM
hi will anyone be going to batam on 1-2 feb? (haji) or is it not a very good timing to go??:confused:

meatlover
26-01-2004, 02:03 AM

Absolutely ... Only those with low booking rate or CMI face might take that kinda deal ... Ah Gao at HolyHoot in BT got intro one to me before saying she does back door but she CMI and I turned down his offer straight away ...

Reaper
27-01-2004, 02:43 AM

Bro,

The ger i took in batam, the fair skin cewek, offerd to do anal, but she say rp$200k extra. told her forget it. ask her y she willing to do it, she say feeling damm shiok. :D

DNAT
28-01-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Reaper
Bro,

The ger i took in batam, the fair skin cewek, offerd to do anal, but she say rp$200k extra. told her forget it. ask her y she willing to do it, she say feeling damm shiok. :D
Perhaps that cewek really enjoy anal pleasure (at a cost which not every cheongster willing to buy) .... :D

I hope your PM mailbox is not flooded with 'cewek contact no.' requests ...... hahaha

Reaper
30-01-2004, 10:09 PM
Perhaps that cewek really enjoy anal pleasure (at a cost which not every cheongster willing to buy) .... :D

I hope your PM mailbox is not flooded with 'cewek contact no.' requests ...... hahaha

CHOI CHOI CHOI...new year 15 days not over yet, u say my mailbox will be flooded........you very dirty mouth......:D

DNAT
03-02-2004, 09:19 AM
CHOI CHOI CHOI...new year 15 days not over yet, u say my mailbox will be flooded........you very dirty mouth......:D
Keong Hee Huat Chai

you dun know meh ..... lots of 'monitor hiders' wanna get free ride/info .... :rolleyes:

swakookoo
04-02-2004, 10:43 PM
so any old bird help to organize a trip there during weekend after cny??:D

wayne]
08-02-2004, 01:31 PM

Can i have her contact please? thanks a golden million :D

Reaper
08-02-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by wayne]
Can i have her contact please? thanks a golden million :D

No prob.....you my bro, i tell you wen we in golden million together infront of the movie star ok?:D

wayne]
08-02-2004, 11:54 PM
No prob.....you my bro, i tell you wen we in golden million together infront of the movie star ok?:D

Why u so good to me? anyway i appreciated that.. golden millions thank you again!! :mad:

MrDevil
09-02-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by wayne]
Why u so good to me? anyway i appreciated that.. golden millions thank you again!! :mad:

then i will do the translation from bahasa Indo to Thai, just in case our SuperStar do not understand :D

DNAT
09-02-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
then i will do the translation from bahasa Indo to Thai, just in case our SuperStar do not understand :D
Indo to Thai, you really do 'cross-border' transalations leh .... :D

swakookoo
10-02-2004, 02:45 AM
who can translate to bahasa malaysia and also if possible tamil (using english sound lah) will be great! serious not pranking :)