PDA

View Full Version : PRC chick @Jakarta?

pakpak2001
21-01-2004, 12:09 PM
hi bros!
me heading 2 jakarta soon 4 the 1st time, so beri green green in tis aspect. of course would like 2 cheong but just dun know how & where 2 start leh.
me appreciate it beri much if bros here can advise me on:
if there r PRC MM2 @Jakarta?
oso pls adv where i can find them eg hotels/hc/ktv/street etc?
the pricing/time/etc?
many thanks & kong hee fatt choy

MoonFace
21-01-2004, 12:41 PM
if you want Best Young and Cheap PRC.. go Geylang,Singapore!

PRC in Jakarta are for the Indo-Chinese men who are deprived
of everything 'China' or from 'China' for the past 32 years...
so quality doesn't count for them.. but originality

Just like the Best Malaysian Durians are found in Sims Avenue, Singapore.. not in Malaysia

the difference between PRC in GL and Malaysian Durian in Sims Ave is

PRC in GL is younger and cheaper than their counterparts in Jakarta
Malaysian Durians in Sims Avenue are best but more expensive as they fetch better price once it crossed the causeway

are you willing to pay $200 - $1000 for a PRC ? excluding another $200 tips ?
even in Spa (HC equivalent in SG)..the mininum for PRC is $300

and the quality are not even near some of those parading beside rubbish dump in Geylang Lorongs..

lastly..stick to this thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113

sexytoy.com.sg
21-01-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by MoonFace
if you want Best Young and Cheap PRC.. go Geylang,Singapore!

PRC in Jakarta are for the Indo-Chinese men who are deprived
so quality doesn't count for them.. but originality

Just like the Best Malaysian Durians are found in Sims Avenue, Singapore.. not in Malaysia

the difference between PRC in GL and Malaysian Durian in Sims Ave is

PRC in GL is younger and cheaper than their counterparts in Jakarta
Malaysian Durians in Sims Avenue are best but more expensive as they fetch better price once it crossed the causeway

and the quality are not even near some of those parading beside rubbish dump in Geylang Lorongs..

lastly..stick to this thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113

agreed. cheaper here.

or try china

Rainman
21-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Well said moon..

hahaha

The_Hustler
21-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
Well said moon..

hahaha

Of course well said lah... so this Saturday we must roam for those precious gems eh?? After the gathering... thinking of it all wet liao.

Got me me bo?

Kekeke,
The Hustler

Rainman
21-01-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Of course well said lah... so this Saturday we must roam for those precious gems eh?? After the gathering... thinking of it all wet liao.

Got me me bo?

Kekeke,
The Hustler

hehehe.... I went last night... or was it this morning??hehe

Not bad lah.... The poor PRC never go home for CNY??Sigh....

KentCave
22-01-2004, 12:47 AM
left-over prc from geylang after they run out of visit visa go to genting then afterward took bus or plane to hadyai then those still not earn enough to pay boss in china and buy a house at home or greedy or old and desperate enough ones then..

try their luck at jakarta or medan for 3-6 months at a stretch. around 4-7pm hang out at gym and pool or lobby of ibis mangga2 to feast ur eyes (brought Lim there once n recorded it with my hp =) then after 1am there will be streams of mei2 coming home from jobs and some will hang out parking themselves outside the hotel just like geylang, till 4-6 morning, most taxi drivers know this

alternatively go to glodok (the ones at main road, where the shops have no aircon and protected by bars just like prisons. at the corner where this glodok and raja mas meet, there will be lots of prestasi taxis. go there and chat with them, around 12pm-4pm and if u r talkative enough and willing to spend 50k to loosen their lips, some will bring u to those prc that stay at mangga besar rented rooms

cost of those (kost) rented rooms prc starts from 200k and some might even ask for over 400k, but maybe because i excelled in sweet talk and got Dao Ming Tze looks, I never paid over 250k hehe

u go to karaoke, disco, bar and prc will cost u 1.5mil-4mil, u go to ibis mg2 price range from 150k to 400k, u go find them at the time where they have not put on make-up and dress to kill yet and u will be quoted reasonable price of 200k-400k and might even be the kept toy-boy as most of them cannot speak indo n engrish, so.. hehe u might find a new part time job as a translator and pleasure-giver at the same time

good luck

:p

Rainman
22-01-2004, 01:04 AM
Kent honey. U never fail to amaze me.. I am really impress...

KentCave
22-01-2004, 03:44 AM
hehe phaiseh phaiseh

u toking this to a boy that think nothing of spending 5k per night at gl just to savour goodies and wasted his inheritance b4 he was even 30?

sigh.. play hard, die young and leave this world with a smile instead of regrets

pakpak2001
22-01-2004, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MoonFace
[B]PRC in Jakarta are for the Indo-Chinese men who are deprived
so quality doesn't count for them..

To bro MoonFace & all other bros
many thanks 4 the tips/suggestions/Jakarta mkt amalysis.
me basically going 2 jakarta 2 meet my biz partners lah & the cheonging is secondary (entertainment mah).
but after reading bros' advice here, i think i will skip prc chicks there unless the indo guy pays for it (ha ha).

thanks once again, bros!
gong xi fai cai

bapple
24-01-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by KentCave
try their luck at jakarta or medan for 3-6 months at a stretch. around 4-7pm hang out at gym and pool or lobby of ibis mangga2 to feast ur eyes (brought Lim there once n recorded it with my hp =) then after 1am there will be streams of mei2 coming home from jobs and some will hang out parking themselves outside the hotel just like geylang, till 4-6 morning, most taxi drivers know this

Have stayed at Ibis Mangga Dua Hotel before, place seems very quiet at night. Nearby shopping Malls are closed quite early. Thought only thing going on was at Pangeran Jayakarta.

Was going to try staying at Mercurio next time at H. Wuruk. Maybe will stay there again for a second look .:confused:

Punanilovr
24-01-2004, 04:38 PM
hehe phaiseh phaiseh

u toking this to a boy that think nothing of spending 5k per night at gl just to savour goodies and wasted his inheritance b4 he was even 30?

sigh.. play hard, die young and leave this world with a smile instead of regrets

Wuah boy...
lately u suddenly so active in forum again huh? You out of yor own stock? lurking for that fresh piece of news spreading around? Hehehe....with your high cheonging hours, it's hard to get any other new stuff lah. Most of the time either u been there or done that liao. Kekeke....:rolleyes:

sexytoy.com.sg
24-01-2004, 05:44 PM
hehe phaiseh phaiseh

Is that your pic on the avatar

KentCave
25-01-2004, 05:57 PM
I am someone who is proud of his achievements and mistakes, so.. that is "me" alright hehe why? u know me from somewhere? been in a pool together? drools together at girls parading around? serviced me b4? harhar ;)

Nan Zi Han Da Jang Fu, Kuang Ming Lei Lo, Bu Pha Ren Shuo!

Rainman
25-01-2004, 11:26 PM
U coming on the 28th?

Afterhour. 6 pm onward.

Cheers