PDA

View Full Version : nEED HELP~!!

raulsoon
26-01-2004, 03:24 AM
I am goin for some gers on monday afternoon... can i get some info frm u all brothers ? wats their opening and closing timing...AND most importantly is how To go there and how much they cost...thanks alot

The_Hustler
26-01-2004, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by raulsoon
I am goin for some gers on monday afternoon... can i get some info frm u all brothers ? wats their opening and closing timing...AND most importantly is how To go there and how much they cost...thanks alot

Big appetite u have mate! Some girls! Wooo!

Which cat u referring to?

Normally the legal houses open around 12 noon - 1pm and closes around 11nish. There're a few that operates till after midnight....n some overnights...

Take it from 1pm-11pm.This is about the best answer in general.

How to go there?? Jeeez.... r u blur or what?

How much?? Ok, let's say u wanna do some cat 40 Thai girls... multiply the amount with the no. of girls u want! Dun hurt ur cash with the cat 150s, let's presume u wanna have 4 girls...kekeke...that'll be $600... tell me which house u intend to party, I get the OKT roll red carpet n give u free abalone!

Seriously, do more reads than bluntly posting ur questions.

Go slow,
The Hustler

raulsoon
26-01-2004, 06:19 AM
i dun go GL ...in fact i onlyh gone twice...lol... i do those one nite ones...but this few mths..my luck not very gd...cant found 1...so how to go WH? help!!!!

notsonewbird
26-01-2004, 09:58 AM
WH IS in GL.
linking L16 to L20
i dun go GL ...in fact i onlyh gone twice...lol... i do those one nite ones...but this few mths..my luck not very gd...cant found 1...so how to go WH? help!!!!

KlubMad
26-01-2004, 04:05 PM

I refer you to the 'Thread' - Help for Newbies/ Blur blokes/ Lazy Bros.