PDA

View Full Version : Does the WLs know dat?????

tohcw
26-01-2004, 09:14 PM
I've got a question to ask. Hope some bros can help me with the ans.

Does all the WLs in GL (those cat40s) know dat b4 they come to Singapore, their job in Singapore is to work as a pros????

I come out with this question because I heard from friends saying that some of the WLs are being conned by their good friends in Thailand, telling them that they have jobs in Singapore to introduce to them. Their so call good friend did not tell them that the jobs is to sell their body or to become a pros. Then they gong gong come to Singapore, and found out that is too late liao. They have already signed a contract.

It this True??????

tohcw
26-01-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
I think most of the legal house girls know what they're in for. If I understand correctly, their working permits are controlled by Anti-Vice who screen them (dunno for aids or other terrorist activities...?). Anyway, the bosses of these houses usually have some couriers in Thailand to spot/capture/lure/recruit the girls from towns and cities. Heck. It may not even be from Thailand, some come from other countries like Macau, Taiwan, HongKong... nahbeh, all over the world.
For the newbies though, they are possibly spotted in their village.
The couriers get to take a portion of the girl's money from the first 2000sessions (ball park figure, guessing only), and whatever else she makes is hers to keep. Of course, there's the rental of the rooms and all the other titty tatty stuff like buying condoms (safe sex remember), lubrication/KY (of course lah, you think they wet themselves for you in 20minutes... and every other 20minutes?) and washing bills (your towels are white.)

I think most come as recommendation from their friends who have worked here before. They go back and tell stories.. and maybe set the eyes of the wannabes gleaming. (with hope at first). Then when they find out the reality of the job requirements... too late.
But I think they're far from kenna bluff to come. It's always by some choice that they make... either no choice (bo pian become WL) or choose to become WL so can improve quality of life.

Enuff said. I think the bros in here can tell more. And more accurately also!!
Gong Xi Fuck Choy.

Thanks for sharing, bro bladyslacker. Now I've a more open view about the WLs.

Phucker
26-01-2004, 10:33 PM
most WL are aware of what they are doing except that the working conditions weren't what they expected. They didn't expected to be screwed non-stop day in day out, which is quite true for the ang pais. some of the experienced WLs such as our beloved CZJ expected a slower pace like in HK or Macau.
damn...i miss CZJ, her service sure makes one feels like a king...haha

tohcw
27-01-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Phucker
most WL are aware of what they are doing except that the working conditions weren't what they expected. They didn't expected to be screwed non-stop day in day out, which is quite true for the ang pais. some of the experienced WLs such as our beloved CZJ expected a slower pace like in HK or Macau.

Hmmmz.... so there is possibility of WLs been cheated. Haiz... very pityful.... :*(

Bro, btw who is CZJ???

siamcutey
27-01-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by tohcw
I've got a question to ask. Hope some bros can help me with the ans.

Does all the WLs in GL (those cat40s) know dat b4 they come to Singapore, their job in Singapore is to work as a pros????

I come out with this question because I heard from friends saying that some of the WLs are being conned by their good friends in Thailand, telling them that they have jobs in Singapore to introduce to them. Their so call good friend did not tell them that the jobs is to sell their body or to become a pros. Then they gong gong come to Singapore, and found out that is too late liao. They have already signed a contract.

It this True??????

congratulations, you have just been conned by a Thai Girl.

There are 2 kinds of lies.

1 is they expected 20 sessions a day but only do 10 a day and couldn't raise enough money. (But then some of them must see, recent spate got SARS, economy depression, etc. Some even look old)

Another is expecting 5 sessions a day and have to do 20 in the end. (example of CZJ. I am surprised, many of you still remember Catherine Zeta Jones)

By the way, all know they come here work as pros. If not, they can tell AV themselves. But they borrow the money from agents, don't tell me they so innocent all think they coming singapore to sing song and dance? Thai girls have lots of reasons to justify their actions

SC

siamcutey
27-01-2004, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Phucker

CZJ earn short time overseas is much more than what she earn in GL Cat40, so why should she work in GL and let more than 20 men F her daily when she can earn that kind of money from lesser guys in overseas. She is not ugly, can easily earn that money in BKK even

SC

tohcw
27-01-2004, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
congratulations, you have just been conned by a Thai Girl.

There are 2 kinds of lies.

1 is they expected 20 sessions a day but only do 10 a day and couldn't raise enough money.

Another is expecting 5 sessions a day and have to do 20 in the end. (example of CZJ. I am surprised, many of you still remember Catherine Zeta Jones)

By the way, all know they come here work as pros. If not, they can tell AV themselves. But they borrow the money from agents, don't tell me they so innocent all think they coming singapore to sing song and dance? Thai girls have lots of reasons to justify their actions

SC

Thank you for your greeting. Bro SC, can you tell me more about it?

siamcutey
27-01-2004, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by tohcw
Thank you for your greeting. Bro SC, can you tell me more about it?

Got WLs come back BKK say they kenna conned go Singapore work. Why? Because they were promised 20 sessions a day by there so-called friends. But they only get 5 sessions a day. Of course when you see their face, you also know cannot make it. Why add to their agony by telling that in their face?

You 20 doesn't mean everyone can get 20 sessions a day.

They have to report AV also. If they don't like, they can go home, but then mouth say only, actually they dun dare. Cos they borrow a lot of money to come singapore and work. Some is owe ah long money and want hide in singapore. Many reasons also. But the truth is they can choose to do what they want.

Just like you borrow money from bank. Bank also want to see what mortgage or financial ability you have to repay the loan.
Same thing, they borrow money from agents for their family, come singapore thinking that they sing song and dance and no sell body? They can stay in singapore and sing for 20 years also still cannot repay money. The Flesh trade is still the fastest for them.

SC

tohcw
27-01-2004, 03:49 AM
Got WLs come back BKK say they kenna conned go Singapore work. Why? Because they were promised 20 sessions a day by there so-called friends. But they only get 5 sessions a day. Of course when you see their face, you also know cannot make it. Why add to their agony by telling that in their face?

You 20 doesn't mean everyone can get 20 sessions a day.

They have to report AV also. If they don't like, they can go home, but then mouth say only, actually they dun dare. Cos they borrow a lot of money to come singapore and work. Some is owe ah long money and want hide in singapore. Many reasons also. But the truth is they can choose to do what they want.

Just like you borrow money from bank. Bank also want to see what mortgage or financial ability you have to repay the loan.
Same thing, they borrow money from agents for their family, come singapore thinking that they sing song and dance and no sell body? They can stay in singapore and sing for 20 years also still cannot repay money. The Flesh trade is still the fastest for them.

SC

Thankz Bro SC, you got the point.

Phucker
28-01-2004, 01:11 AM
CZJ earn short time overseas is much more than what she earn in GL Cat40, so why should she work in GL and let more than 20 men F her daily when she can earn that kind of money from lesser guys in overseas. She is not ugly, can easily earn that money in BKK even

SC

yup man, she still does FL back in Bangkok, told us to give her a ring when we are there. confirm she can earn much better than in GL. anyway she deserves higher price cos her service tip-top, i haven't found a gal who matches her in terms of service attitude in GL.

meatlover
04-02-2004, 12:49 AM
... I guess best thing about the job is that they get to sleep/fuck with the 'unbooked' girls for the night. Of course, they also sometimes give/pass on this privilege to their 'friends' ...

Kindly go and find out the true facts on the do's and don't of being a legal cat house OKT!!!!!! ... :mad:

DNAT
04-02-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by meatlover
Kindly go and find out the true facts on the do's and don't of being a legal cat house OKT!!!!!! ... :mad:
lau di, what the fark is a legal cat house OKT?
Cat 40 huh?
meow ~ meow ~ :D

keet
04-02-2004, 08:53 PM
ok.

halo brudder.. been looking high & low for u leh..
i answer your reply liao lah in other thread.. ok ;)
hopefully can be lau-jiao status soon lor.. :D

DNAT
05-02-2004, 09:38 AM
ok.
since you are going to ask the OKT, do yourself a favour, ask him in which year GL was granted the green-light (license) to allow 'fish tank display' of Thai puyings.

Subsequently, ask yourself what were you doing at that time and what would/were those samsters with low postings or ppl like me (hau lian type) possibily doing at that time .....

(Hint: my fren married a GL WL, now staying in Sg and their kid is 7 years old liao ... hahaha)

:o

tohcw
08-02-2004, 05:43 PM
I have gathered enuff informations and I have the ans to my question.

Every thai puyings know wat are know what they are supose to do to work in Singapore.

Wat Bro Bladyslacker and Bro Siamcutey said are 100% correct.

If a WL happens to tell u that they are being conned to work in Singapore that means they are trying to con u. Wat they are more concern is they are afraid that their families know they are here working as a pros.

So case closed. Thanks all bros out there for sharing.