PDA

View Full Version : The Skin Trade On Channelnews Asia

Buaya1
28-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Saw a TV trailer indicating that there would be a documentary on the skin trade at Geylang. The documentary will be hosted by Diana Ser whom, it seems will be taking a walk amongst the FLs. It will be televised on 2 Feb 04 at 8.30 p.m. I think.

Any bros saw the trailer?

cheongkid
28-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
Huh?! When was the shoot? I hope I didn't get my face in it...
Anyway, I don't know where she do her research from, I damn hope it's not from this forum cos if so, it's helluva lot of bagfull cats she's letting out.
Who knows, AV might scream at the 'reality' aspect?
Aiya nothing new lah. Helen Cheung from Channel U already done a similar programme long time back.

jon2000sg
29-01-2004, 02:09 AM
it's a documentary about GL, with Channel news Asia,
it'll be reaching out to more audience.

MitMit
29-01-2004, 11:30 AM
GL has been raided badly recently. So its business has been greatly affected. Some OKTs has ganged up and engaged the TV media to make a coverage of GL to hype up business. This is the onli way GL advertise legally....
mit

critic
29-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by MitMit
GL has been raided badly recently. So its business has been greatly affected. Some OKTs has ganged up and engaged the TV media to make a coverage of GL to hype up business. This is the onli way GL advertise legally....
mit

OKT? 'legal' or the illegal ones?

Think ... illegal OKTs would never advertise legally.:D MMs not blatant enough? Need more publicity? Even my HK visitor also know.

As for legal ones, well, they are not suppose to advertise.

So???

ken_v2
29-01-2004, 06:13 PM
whatever it is, do not watch this show with your wife/gf/family members or they might just recognise your face/dressing if you happened to be captured on film....

the best is watch other channel while this is on....

CumKing
30-01-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by ken_v2
whatever it is, do not watch this show with your wife/gf/family members or they might just recognise your face/dressing if you happened to be captured on film....

the best is watch other channel while this is on....

LOL....good advice..kekekeke.....

I think the MMCI Board Of Directors were caught having their regular AGM over Teh C Peng in * secret * kopitiam.

Now they are negotiating with ChannelNews Asia to edit that footage...kekekeke........

Siao liao...now everyone will know how hoodlum, rubberband, poolhot, The Hustler, and some other executives in MMCI Pte Ltd look like!

Heng ar, I was still in BKK that evening !!

Will they or will they not edit it? That's the question.

Maybe I'll have dinner with Diana and do them a favour...kekekeeke...

10 secs of fame,

CK

The_Hustler
30-01-2004, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by CumKing
LOL....good advice..kekekeke.....

I think the MMCI Board Of Directors were caught having their regular AGM over Teh C Peng in * secret * kopitiam.

Now they are negotiating with ChannelNews Asia to edit that footage...kekekeke........

Siao liao...now everyone will know how hoodlum, rubberband, poolhot, The Hustler, and some other executives in MMCI Pte Ltd look like!

Heng ar, I was still in BKK that evening !!

Will they or will they not edit it? That's the question.

Maybe I'll have dinner with Diana and do them a favour...kekekeeke...

10 secs of fame,

CK

Ney, they refused to edit those exclusive footages as the directors played an intergral part of the MMCI board. Besides the usual bull raging n pumping up the board indexes... the directors themselves have invested/punted an obscene amount into the stocks, to the extend of crippling their other pleasures of life.

As a last resort...

Hoodlum, as nicksake has already send down his mob to smear blood in Mediacock.... all should be fine n dandy.

No Need Fame, need Cash,
The Hustler

hoodlum
30-01-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler

As a last resort...

Hoodlum, as nicksake has already send down his mob to smear blood in Mediacock.... all should be fine n dandy.

No Need Fame, need Cash,
The Hustler

Done that. But rest be assured it's not chicken blood.:D Have to abide by the WHO regulations.

chickenless
hoodlum

jon2000sg
05-02-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
Dnner with Diana!! I think you want to eat her bonbons and like her silly mole off her CFM face!
Then again, you got the muscles of James 'ong' Lye to mess with.

So, MMCI expose? I'm looking forward to see the show!! LOL!

diana ser sure looks like a PRC chick on parade in that
black dress. $80 per shot /w or w/o room ?