PDA

View Full Version : what is the best time at Petain

hougangnight
30-01-2004, 12:37 PM
hi bros,

never heard about Petain before, is it like geyland style (fish tank)? according to thread posted, sound like crowed n Q infront of the room.
what is the best time go to the place, caused hate to Q. also abit uncomfortable, fuck in side n out side ppl waiting.

Thanks in advance.

chatoh
30-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Bro Hougangnight !
The best time is between 11:30 - 2 pm. Not so many people, and iteasier to get the girl you want. Only ang pai will have queue at this hour, others usuallly have the door open or only one customer inside.

madmaxman
30-01-2004, 09:52 PM
can anyone please tell me what time they close? i'm presuming 1am or something shouldn't be so busy?

Idoru
31-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by madmaxman
can anyone please tell me what time they close? i'm presuming 1am or something shouldn't be so busy?

Latest 9:30pm for those AngPais
Cheers

madmaxman
31-01-2004, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Idoru
Latest 9:30pm for those AngPais
Cheers

that pretty early isnt it? wot time they start?

Idoru
31-01-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by madmaxman
that pretty early isnt it? wot time they start?

Best time is around 1:30pm. Most of the WL stays in Johore and need to rush home. Used to close around 11:30pm years ago but due to robbery and stabbing cases they now close early and AV also banned the opening of the front door, we used to go in from either the front or back door.
Cheers

Licky88
31-01-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by hougangnight
hi bros,

never heard about Petain before, is it like geyland style (fish tank)? according to thread posted, sound like crowed n Q infront of the room.
what is the best time go to the place, caused hate to Q. also abit uncomfortable, fuck in side n out side ppl waiting.

Thanks in advance.

H16 R19 $30 ****
"Well, definetely the Chinese Lady in House16 R19 is one of the best in Petain as for an auntie fetish, good kinky service and bargain price: $30.
She has a CFM look, is friendly and her bonus is her service. I have tried her at least 5 times in the past year, and she is very customer oriented, remembers you, asks how are you. Washes your little bro.
As stated, she does BBJ and CIM and AR. Very exiting. I did 69 once with her. Her BBJ and AR are really horny and it's difficult to hold on more than 5 minutes or even hold for the FJ. I could hold on once I think, usually I never make it."UnQuote

Decided to recommend to my fren. He was there just few hrs ago ( 31/01/04 @2030 hrs ) He was the last customer. Very satifisfied with the service. Used to patronise H02R04 but decided to try a new one. However, he did drop by at H02R04 and gave her a gd luck any pow ($10) and say hello. She got no business even though we chatted with her for some time. Now she put fish origami instead of cranes!

My fren was so satisfied with H16R19's services that he tipped her generously. Did all kinds of BJ with cap and allowed him to press, squeeze and finger her pussy; according to his field report ( I am merely repeating it here!) Nice body and tight cunt also. I shall try her one day. Always got long queue when I visited her. When I brought my fren there, it's already late and we drank more than 10 bottles of beer liow. I then decided to let him have the honour to try this most talked about WL in Petain! Really not bad for a $30 fuck job! Should try it myself in due course!

Licky88
31-01-2004, 10:38 PM
H16 R19 $30 ****
"Well, definetely the Chinese Lady in House16 R19 is one of the best in Petain as for an auntie fetish, good kinky service and bargain price: $30.
She has a CFM look, is friendly and her bonus is her service. I have tried her at least 5 times in the past year, and she is very customer oriented, remembers you, asks how are you. Washes your little bro.
As stated, she does BBJ and CIM and AR. Very exiting. I did 69 once with her. Her BBJ and AR are really horny and it's difficult to hold on more than 5 minutes or even hold for the FJ. I could hold on once I think, usually I never make it."UnQuote

I think you should try H16 Rm19 for a start! Just give a try OK after it's not that expensive rite?

chatoh
03-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Bro Licky88, it was me who originally wrote the FR. Thanks for following my advice. I have not seen her (H16R19) in months, but I really admire her service. Good luck bro ! I hope you can try her.
Another auntie I recommend you is H17R1a(second floor). Very nice peronality. Service is OK, but her friendly attitude is nice.

H16 R19 $30 ****
As stated, she does BBJ and CIM and AR. Very exiting. I did 69 once with her. Her BBJ and AR are really horny and it's difficult to hold on more than 5 minutes or even hold for the FJ. I could hold on once I think, usually I never make it."

frostie_sun
18-02-2004, 01:45 PM
hi brother...hmmm i m kinda new in the channel...heard alot of wonderful thing about petain...so i am wondering wat time do they start operation???? is it true tt i can haf a good time for just $30????
and hor, $30 for bj n Fj but one shot or can nego with the WL???
pls enlighten mi how to deal with the WL ...dun wanna get cheat by them lar...
thank huh...brother:)

milkman
18-02-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by frostie_sun
hi brother...hmmm i m kinda new in the channel...heard alot of wonderful thing about petain...so i am wondering wat time do they start operation???? is it true tt i can haf a good time for just $30????
and hor, $30 for bj n Fj but one shot or can nego with the WL???
pls enlighten mi how to deal with the WL ...dun wanna get cheat by them lar...
thank huh...brother:)
walk walk... see something nice, 'look' at the price tag and nego with 'shop owner', if not happy walk on... if happy pay at the 'cashier's counter' :)

regards.

frostie_sun
18-02-2004, 01:53 PM
brother wat time the house open leh??
can u intro some good place for mi to try the 1st time???becoz i saw on the map petain is kinda big...so i nid ur golden advice where to head....tell the taxi driver the location lar..

cheers!!1

haulance
18-02-2004, 03:01 PM
If you take taxi, get off near the Serangoon Road. If take MRT to Farrer Park look for the Indian Temple exit. Petain Rd is just right across. There is a coffee shop near by and the lane is just opp a new condo development. Try H3R11 Pat, H10R10 Kathy or H18R8 (forgot the name). If you want she-male then can go to H9 and look see. Enjoy

haulance
18-02-2004, 03:05 PM
Bro Frostie_Sun,

can also check the sammy boy homepage where there is an excel listings of all the WLs. The list is not up to date but is a good start for cheonging.

frostie_sun
18-02-2004, 03:19 PM
yoz brother...
thanks for all those golden advice...i will go hunt for those ladies tomolo during my off day...
and by the way,wat time is their operation...and by the way,what time is the best time to visit those WL???

cheers....

haulance
18-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Bro,

Think they start work around 1pm plus. I think 4 to 5 is the best time to look see. They probably go home around 8. Enjoy.

frostie_sun
18-02-2004, 03:42 PM
yoz...brother..
after gaining so much advice for you...i will like to know now..for $30? wat sort of service do i receive??and hor..i dun understand wat is AR...bbbj? and many other language tt u speak here.
can someone enlighten mi with the meaning???

thanks

haulance
18-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Go to this link and see all what the codes stand for.

http://www.sammyboy.com/forumfaq.html

BTW, dun expect too much for WLS at PT. There are young ones who charge $50 and the mature ones charge $30 to $40. It really depends on your own pref. H18R8 is of mature type, quite slim. Service SOP. Cannot expect too much for $30.

frostie_sun
18-02-2004, 05:07 PM
brother once again i really got to thanks u ppl for such wonderful advice...now i am ready to roam...
but any super-rated WL in PT where i can try ??
i am looking for super-WL where i can release my load on her....those hardworking type one

haulance
18-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Bro,

Take a search of the FR in this thread. The ang pais are hard to get and depend on your luck. I have tried Kathy of H10R10 worth $50 but have yet to try AA or JiaJia. Always long q with thre four guys waiting.

Try your luck tom with these WLs

AA H11R06
Kathy H10R10
JaiJai H11R09
Pat H3R11

Cheers

frostie_sun
18-02-2004, 05:32 PM
brother
thanks for ur wondeful WL...will be going down to rumble PT tomolo..
btw....may i ask u ...do the gurl stand outside the house n wait for customer ? or is it like GL fish tank cocept? or i go up the hse find the room n go in??/
i am new lar...but dun wanna them to see thru mi tt i m new...nid to act like an expert...so i will like to know how to choose the gurl

and do they provide full course...like bath,oral, lick,sex??/etc...

cheers!!!!

frostie_sun
19-02-2004, 03:37 PM
yuppy..
back frm PT....hmm got a very wonderful trip...although all those hotshot WL are wrking but i try my luck at H18...went in there have a look...see R16..
she tok real powerful english lor...when i am there she was knitting...haha...her service was shiok...i fell like heaven

brother....u shld try her sia....i paid her $30 ...n was smiling when leave the place....hmm

look like i be going there when i m free...
will like to try those hotshot WL...but wat time is their ls busi time???

thanks brother

Tingting
19-02-2004, 03:59 PM
When to Petian today to recce. Was my first trip there so looksee looksee first.

Aniwae, saw 2 youngsters in black t-shirt roaming too... was one of them u, frostie sun? if so, nice to meet you... hahaha.

I was there at 1200 and saw a lot of ah peks. When i went inside the houses, most rooms are locked and haven't start work. Decided to go for lunch instead!

Went back at ard 1330 as adviced. WTF?!?! still a lot not working yet. especially those ang pais, all locked and no lights. Who's the one tt said the best time in 1330???

In the end, i brought all my load home with me... dun wan to waste on those very old and very ugly. hahaha...

Conclusion. There's no best time one. When there's less active WLs, there'll be less ppl. when there's more ppl, there'll be more choices. so all depends on your patients.

frostie_sun
19-02-2004, 04:08 PM
brother..
i went there are 1pm.....found my target ard 130pm..leave the place ard 2pm+++

hmm...it realli an eye opener for mi...will b going down to hunt for more hotshot WL
so i dun think u saw mi lar....but nvm...u take care...
see u in PT one of these day

cheers!!!

lyontempler
19-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Last sunday, i went to Petain Rd around 8.30pm. I took taxi there and alight right inside petain Road Where the Gold Finger Thai Massage & S11 Food Centre is situated. I explore the area for one hour plus but just can't seem to find any hse describe in the thread.

I've almost roam thru every back alley there but there's no luck. So in the end, i ended up going to geylang Lor.18 to relieve myself.

Can any kind bros out there please help and give me a more detail pinpoint location or tell me any prominent landmark to enter the zone. Thanx.

mlloh
19-02-2004, 11:25 PM
You went to the wrong side of Petain road. It's nearer to Serangoon road, not Jln Besar. tell taxi driver to go banana leg in Hokkien. Should be able to find.

haulance
20-02-2004, 09:21 AM
Bro lyontempler,

I gave a detail description on how to get there by taxi and mrt. Sorry to hear that you waste your time at the wrong side of the PT. Next time you make should you get off near flanders square. happy cheonging.

lyontempler
20-02-2004, 06:38 PM
I went there around 4.30pm today. I went to Sim Lim Square to buy something. Then i start walking my way to Mustafa Centre as the main road is Serangoon Road. I walk all the way till i reach farrer park MRT. Just further down, there's a empty space all fence up. I can see people roaming thru and flo, i guess that might be it. Still walking, i finally saw the coffee shop you guys are talking about. Turn right and walk all the way to flander sq, Here i am, the famous banana leg! hehehe... Didn't bring enough money so didn't try out the girls there. Will go at the end of the month then post FR.

Thanx bro haulance for the navigation.

Tingting
20-02-2004, 07:18 PM
WTF?!

Walked all the way from Sim Lim to Petian just to go home?!?!

You are a wierd one, bro! There's an invention called the ATM!

haha.

Aniwae, enjoy yr next try down there....

Bonk herd, bonk smart.

fei_fei45
25-02-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Tingting
When to Petian today to recce. Was my first trip there so looksee looksee first.

Aniwae, saw 2 youngsters in black t-shirt roaming too... was one of them u, frostie sun? if so, nice to meet you... hahaha.

I was there at 1200 and saw a lot of ah peks. When i went inside the houses, most rooms are locked and haven't start work. Decided to go for lunch instead!

Went back at ard 1330 as adviced. WTF?!?! still a lot not working yet. especially those ang pais, all locked and no lights. Who's the one tt said the best time in 1330???

In the end, i brought all my load home with me... dun wan to waste on those very old and very ugly. hahaha...

Conclusion. There's no best time one. When there's less active WLs, there'll be less ppl. when there's more ppl, there'll be more choices. so all depends on your patients. most of them start wrk by 2pm but some rooms are vacant due to no tenants..ang pais time very hard to catch..they can come anytime between 3-5pm

frostie_sun
07-03-2004, 05:43 PM
brother,
wat time do the WL in PT stop work???

thanks for reading

asjer
10-03-2004, 02:13 AM
there is no best time. best form of getting the lady you want is to be a regular and get their number, which will allow you to make an appointment to be their first client of the day.

Originally posted by hougangnight
hi bros,

Thanks in advance.

asjer
10-03-2004, 02:15 AM
usually around 8pm for most of them, those after 8pm are the ones struggling to earn enuf to pay the daily rent of the room or the ang pais clearing the last of their neverending queue.

Originally posted by frostie_sun
brother,
wat time do the WL in PT stop work???

thanks for reading

lyontempler
19-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Went yesterday night around 9pm. Alot of the girl had gone home. Anyway, i prefer mature woman. I walk all the way to the back and walk into a hse. Saw a auntie, ask for price, 20. Not bad. Her bust looks quite big, so choose her. She took of her cloths, aiyo, so small! The maximiser really make her looks big. Worst is, there's a scar around 15cm long in the middle of her tummy. Any one tried her before?

Anyway, she suck. Silent fuckee. Soundless thru out the whole session. Ask her to make some sound, she replied she don't make any sound. Worst is, she super loose, took me more than 2o mins to had feeling and 10 more in order to cum. Anyway, won't go back to her next time. Will try other and post more detail fr if i find one i enjoy.

BoyToy
25-03-2004, 12:30 AM
Was at Serangoon ard 7pm today and decided to drop by to look see look see. And I found out tt night time is best for recce ops.

Arrived at PT at 7.30pm and was surprised to see only few uncles roaming the place. My guess is tt all the customers had to go home for dinner, but not the gals.

Most of the doors were opened. Even for ang pais only few were working and none had any customer queuing. Maybe I'm just lucky though.

However, few of the gals started leaving by 8pm to 8.15. So I didn't really called anyone.

The conclusion is tt for those who wanted to recce or look see look see, and for those who wanted to meet the ang pais but never nad the patients to wait, should try this timing. But if you take a wee bit too long to view, you can forget about calling anyone as by the time you find the right one, most likely she'll close her door and change to civi...

Hope this helps...