PDA

View Full Version : get your sayang to singapore

Pages : [1] 2

somepig
05-02-2004, 10:02 AM
have any of you guys the experience of getting your indo sayang to singapore to stay with u long term beside marriage. How long she can stay in singapore with a new indo passbook.

l3atu
05-02-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by somepig
have any of you guys the experience of getting your indo sayang to singapore to stay with u long term beside marriage. How long she can stay in singapore with a new indo passbook.

If not getting married, max length of stay should be 2 wks only.

DNAT
05-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by l3atu
sometimes, if conditions match, can allow 3 weeks to 1 month ;)

Paiseh, din read carefully ..... new passort huh? sometimes 1 week nia leh

l3atu
05-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by DNAT

Wat type of conditions ? Thought they only need a guarantor ? :confused:

DNAT
05-02-2004, 02:31 PM
Wat type of conditions ? Thought they only need a guarantor ? :confused:
at ICA counter, the officer will ask a few questions before putting the 'visa duration stamp' on the passport (if an Indo lady is travelling alone) - this applies to on-arrival visa.

Short term visit visa also need guarantor meh :confused: Thought guarantor is needed only for long term (more than 1 month) stay

Montbank
05-02-2004, 02:47 PM
at ICA counter, the officer will ask a few questions before putting the 'visa duration stamp' on the passport (if an Indo lady is travelling alone) - this applies to on-arrival visa.

Short term visit visa also need guarantor meh :confused: Thought guarantor is needed only for long term (more than 1 month) stay

I think they need a guarantor too, even for short term stay. Heard that from a source who had brought a sayang over for a week stay or so.. maybe different type of passport they are holding make the difference

DNAT
05-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Montbank
I think they need a guarantor too, even for short term stay. Heard that from a source who had brought a sayang over for a week stay or so.. maybe different type of passport they are holding make the difference
no wonder last year when my regular FL came over to 'earn', BT Man told me not to be her guarantor .... since then, I didnt bother with all this. She arrived, she calls me, we meet.

keet
05-02-2004, 03:38 PM
new passport oni 1wk on most occasions.
extension at ICA Kallang counter does not guarantee anything even if have guarantor... sometimes also depend on officer mood lor. no difference if married or not too. :(
of cos if try to extend for longer stay cannot then LL go back every 2wks lor..

DNAT
05-02-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by keet

of cos if try to extend for longer stay cannot then LL go back every 2wks lor..
duno whether can go back in the morning and return again in the afternoon or not hor? still within same day mah ... hehehe

NiteKid
05-02-2004, 04:08 PM
duno whether can go back in the morning and return again in the afternoon or not hor? still within same day mah ... hehehe

when u goin to bring ur sayang to sillypore???:rolleyes:

DNAT
05-02-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by NiteKid
when u goin to bring ur sayang to sillypore???:rolleyes:
not sayang, just a regular FL only. I no need to bring her here, she needs $, she will sms me to inform:
"abang, besok R__ ada pergi Singapura. Sudah sampai, R__ sms lagi ya, mau jumpa tak?" - gua tak jawab :rolleyes:

FI: no need to bring sayang over, Sat/Sun afternoon just go to City Plaza walk 1 round, got many Indo ceweks there ... hehehe

NiteKid
05-02-2004, 04:48 PM
not sayang, just a regular FL only. I no need to bring her here, she needs $, she will sms me to inform:
"abang, besok R__ ada pergi Singapura. Sudah sampai, R__ sms lagi ya, mau jumpa tak?" - gua tak jawab :rolleyes:

FI: no need to bring sayang over, Sat/Sun afternoon just go to City Plaza walk 1 round, got many Indo ceweks there ... hehehe

so when u goin to switch ur homebase from batam to bkk???:p

DNAT
05-02-2004, 04:54 PM
so when u goin to switch ur homebase from batam to bkk???:p
next life, maybe :rolleyes:
batam is also bkk .... boleh kon kek - hahaha

NiteKid
05-02-2004, 05:00 PM
next life, maybe :rolleyes:
batam is also bkk .... boleh kon kek - hahaha

Next Life? tat mean must TKK to cheong wif u in BKK???:cool:

Freestyler69
05-02-2004, 05:00 PM

oh Rose ya????:D

DNAT
05-02-2004, 05:50 PM
Next Life? tat mean must TKK to cheong wif u in BKK???:cool:
take it easy bro, thanks and I shall keep in mind your offer.

As you know, I got Q restrictions and dun wanna ruin my entire life just for a few bonks despite its wonderfulness :) Lets hope that chance to cheong bkk with you come soon.

Perhaps you wanna link up with bro freestyler69 in which he travels the nearby regions frequently.

DNAT
05-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Freestyler69
oh Rose ya????:D
:confused: dun understand ?

wei .... u still got contact bjk n sub?

AhBengKeong
15-02-2004, 12:05 AM

i and subband saw freestyler at hdy and went hollywood disco together.....when u getting bjk out for kopi?

freestyler: i stay in hdy for 7nights, spent 2k....damn last 3nights all booking 2gals but under different circumstances.....damn.......

mayb after apr16 will go hdy again......pls confirm if you can go.....

Phucker
15-02-2004, 12:41 AM
just a tot
since she's indo, how abt 'hiring' her over as a maid?
should be possible and easier compared to our thai counterparts

meatlover
15-02-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Phucker
just a tot

FYI ... I understand that a minority of WLs/FLs has been to SG plying their trade as our domestic help ... But specifying a certain person to bring over here as our domestic helper you gotta check with the maid agency and the respective authority (namely MOM) ...

I would still like to advise those who wanna bring their cewek over to keep them in Riau ... As once exposed to SG (the glitters and high standard of living) they're bound to be tempted easily by others ... But there're obviously the minority good ceweks ...

My Verdict: Bring them over at your own risk ...

Cheers ...

meatlover
15-02-2004, 08:29 PM

So how long can she stay after you (l3atu) marry her? :D

meatlover
15-02-2004, 08:29 PM

New passport sometimes cannot even get thru the SG customs ...

meatlover
15-02-2004, 08:32 PM
... FI: no need to bring sayang over, Sat/Sun afternoon just go to City Plaza walk 1 round, got many Indo ceweks there ... hehehe

Can try Katong Shopping Centre and Marine Parade also ... Also applicable for puyings ...

meatlover
15-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by AhBengKeong
i and subband saw freestyler at hdy and went hollywood disco together.....when u getting bjk out for kopi?

freestyler: i stay in hdy for 7nights, spent 2k....damn last 3nights all booking 2gals but under different circumstances.....damn.......

mayb after apr16 will go hdy again......pls confirm if you can go.....

When wanna TCSS on your LOS venture ... :cool:

subband
15-02-2004, 08:57 PM

BJK vanished into the thin air liao, I tot he was saying about asking you out after CNY?? never ??

subband
15-02-2004, 08:59 PM

if u wanna la kopi with him, i think u may have to go batam and find him.

meatlover
15-02-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by subband
if u wanna la kopi with him, i think u may have to go batam and find him.

He become Batamese liao ar :D

AhBengKeong
15-02-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by meatlover
When wanna TCSS on your LOS venture ... :cool:

after tis coming week......i very busy tis coming week....sorry.......

AhBengKeong
15-02-2004, 09:29 PM
He become Batamese liao ar :D

too bad.....i wanna be thai PR......hope to find job tat can attact me to thailand for few years......haahahaha......

meatlover
15-02-2004, 09:30 PM
after tis coming week......i very busy tis coming week....sorry.......

Jadi

meatlover
15-02-2004, 09:31 PM
too bad.....i wanna be thai PR......hope to find job tat can attact me to thailand for few years......haahahaha......

If thats the case ... Its time you start picking up the language ... Definitely more difficult than learning Behasa ... And also try to learn more on the Thai culture esp on their do and don'ts ...

subband
15-02-2004, 10:57 PM

you sure you wanna be PR?? can also... but unless got business proposal or opportunties there, or else we better stay in spore and earn our keeps first, every 2 to 3 months, can look forward to sanuk and party in LOS.

This trip there, too bad I could only stay for only 2 nites, but I have hell lots of fun at the disco, drink and party esp at hollywood. It true that nothing beats the thai authenticate flavours at their own homeground, nbzz..everytime come back always suffer from withdrawn syndromes...hahaha...kena voodoo left, right, front and back.. now still thinking of when going back for another voodoo shot..haha..I still know my way to GL but dun think got any interest left liao.

paisay..sorry to the thread starter and all if I sidetrack a bit in this indo thread.

AhBengKeong
16-02-2004, 04:44 AM
If thats the case ... Its time you start picking up the language ... Definitely more difficult than learning Behasa ... And also try to learn more on the Thai culture esp on their do and don'ts ...

I hope to fully master my bahasa to can read indo and malaysia newspapers within two years......damn hard.....i dun wan to just learn how to speak basic bahasa......

for thai, damn difficult to learn......slowly la......anyway, I dun think i got time to learn thai now

AhBengKeong
16-02-2004, 04:52 AM
you sure you wanna be PR?? can also... but unless got business proposal or opportunties there, or else we better stay in spore and earn our keeps first, every 2 to 3 months, can look forward to sanuk and party in LOS.

This trip there, too bad I could only stay for only 2 nites, but I have hell lots of fun at the disco, drink and party esp at hollywood. It true that nothing beats the thai authenticate flavours at their own homeground, nbzz..everytime come back always suffer from withdrawn syndromes...hahaha...kena voodoo left, right, front and back.. now still thinking of when going back for another voodoo shot..haha..I still know my way to GL but dun think got any interest left liao.

paisay..sorry to the thread starter and all if I sidetrack a bit in this indo thread.

I have friends who are doing business in thailand(but bkk) .....but i not really into business....just hope to land a job there.....hahhaha....

as for tat nite at hollywood with u, i forgot to jio u go to the stage and dance.....damn shiok.....at one point,i was dancing behind ah 5(the gal same house as ah lin, seah's gal for tat nite) knn.......her butt damn soft......

most of the time, i was with ah may and ah lin.....the feeling on stage was different....although i prefer the table next to the speaker.....damn shiok.....

next trip to hdy, i will either go koh samui in between or stay at hdy all the way......hollywood,paragon,hollywood,pargon..... at least 4nites in thailand....

maybe i dun book gal or book a gal who like to shake head, I discover tat i prefer drinking and dancing to bonking.....more fun......

DNAT
16-02-2004, 11:00 AM
just a tot
wow lau, I only scare that during the day I go to work, she will use my house as a ST room and make more income :D

DNAT
16-02-2004, 11:03 AM
I have friends who are doing business in thailand(but bkk) .....but i not really into business....just hope to land a job there.....hahhaha....

apply to be permanent 'R & R' advisor for Exercise Cresendo :D

DNAT
16-02-2004, 01:19 PM
BJK vanished into the thin air liao, I tot he was saying about asking you out after CNY?? never ??
till now, he din contact me :(

DNAT
16-02-2004, 01:21 PM
hope to find job tat can attact me to thailand for few years......haahahaha......
you got Phi Chai quality .... :D

meatlover
16-02-2004, 07:23 PM
... for thai, damn difficult to learn......slowly la......anyway, I dun think i got time to learn thai now

Can always use body language :D

meatlover
16-02-2004, 07:26 PM
wow lau, I only scare that during the day I go to work, she will use my house as a ST room and make more income :D

Then remember to inform her in advance that you'll charge her or her client for the usage of ST room ... :D

meatlover
16-02-2004, 07:28 PM
you got Phi Chai quality .... :D

PCQ boh lah ... ABK KQ ... :D

neyney
16-02-2004, 08:33 PM

Go install a short circuit tv la, then hor, if she got clients hor, you will know mah

meatlover
16-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by neyney
Go install a short circuit tv la, then hor, if she got clients hor, you will know mah

Somemore can satisfy his XYZ VCD gian-ness :D

neyney
16-02-2004, 08:39 PM
Somemore can satisfy his XYZ VCD gian-ness :D

Liew, at least I think i din of that.

Saya hanya pikir, boleh cek di dia

meatlover
16-02-2004, 08:57 PM
Liew, at least I think i din of that.

Saya hanya pikir, boleh cek di dia

Saya suka chak kawan mah ... Pada khususnya Tuan Valentine ... :D

l3atu
02-03-2004, 10:36 AM

How much will it cost to make a new passport for the cewek ? :confused:

l3atu
Repeated post.

l3atu

Usually if unaccompanied by us, can the cewek walk pass the custom ? :confused:

l3atu
02-03-2004, 12:37 PM
just a tot

I got another idea. How abt approaching those Matchmaking agencies in Singapore and get them to help you ? Since they can manage to get those Vietnamese, Thais, China babes to hook up with a Singaporean, I dun think it would be a problem for them to help. Just pay them a sum of $$$ minus the introduction fees......it could work. This way, I can get my sayang over to sg without hassle.

Riau bros, can give some comments ? Do you all think it will work ? :(

Batam Man
02-03-2004, 05:09 PM

Hey you guys should be beri good in this mah, whenever you go cheong any of the Riau islands and got problem passing thru the custom or immigration officers, just slip some $ in your passport so everything kao tim liao mah… ;)

neyney
02-03-2004, 07:48 PM

Possible though, but only at some occasions. If they have $$$ too. I not sure about how much, but at least 500 i think.

But then again preferably accompany her la, kuku, if the ICA officer ask her things in english, think she can answer properly. Of coz, there are malay ICA officers around. But, it will definitely reflect better image of her when you accompany her.

Of coz, you can approach the matchmaking agencies la. But, what makes you think that they are any better ?? They have special relationships or special licences to do it ?? This is singapore not indonesia. They only know the procedures proper and dun think they are willing to tell you about the proper. Unless you are willing to be ROBERTO for them chop chop.

Actually passing through the custom generally has no problem la, unless your sayang dressing has abit of problem.

Maybe you should try to check the regulations from ROM and ICA
ROM website (http://app.rom.gov.sg/internet/reg_info/rom_preparation.asp) as well as social visitor on short visit (http://app.ica.gov.sg/serv_visitor/social_visit/application_types.asp#short)

Please bear in mind that you have to email ROM for info what to do if your sayang is below 21, especially when your sayang's IC and passport indicates that she is below 21.

l3atu
03-03-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Batam Man
Hey you guys should be beri good in this mah, whenever you go cheong any of the Riau islands and got problem passing thru the custom or immigration officers, just slip some $ in your passport so everything kao tim liao mah… ;)

Bro BM, we are refering to the SG custom...........;)

l3atu
03-03-2004, 07:52 AM

Please bear in mind that you have to email ROM for info what to do if your sayang is below 21, especially when your sayang's IC and passport indicates that she is below 21.

We can get the Indonesian authorities to alter their age indicated in the passport mah...........just pay $$$ can liao. Me more worried abt applying for long-term visiting pass (6mths) as her passport is new.........;)

l3atu
03-03-2004, 08:18 AM

Bro BM, I heard that in BT there's a place where a lot of singaporeans kept their ceweks there while they help them apply to come to Singapore. Can you help provide some info on this ? Thanks in advance. ;)

l3atu
03-03-2004, 11:35 AM

Of coz, you can approach the matchmaking agencies la. But, what makes you think that they are any better ?? They have special relationships or special licences to do it ?? This is singapore not indonesia. They only know the procedures proper and dun think they are willing to tell you about the proper. Unless you are willing to be ROBERTO for them chop chop.

Of coz we pay the agencies lar. We just minus off the 'introduction fees' coz they did not introduce any gals to us mah. We just need them to help by completing the necessary paper works to bring them in.............tio bo ? ;)

neyney
03-03-2004, 10:50 PM
Of coz we pay the agencies lar. We just minus off the 'introduction fees' coz they did not introduce any gals to us mah. We just need them to help by completing the necessary paper works to bring them in.............tio bo ? ;)

Of coz, you can check with them lor. After all, asking them to quote you a price isn't that hard.

l3atu
04-03-2004, 08:05 AM
Of coz, you can check with them lor. After all, asking them to quote you a price isn't that hard.

I will try this method if I fail to bring her over by myself. Btw, when you going BL again ? :D

DNAT
04-03-2004, 10:57 AM
Bro BM, I heard that in BT there's a place where a lot of singaporeans kept their ceweks there while they help them apply to come to Singapore.
That place = Batam Man's Place :D
(just joking, mai hot)

Hey, you serious kah? I will check with Mr Batam Man for more info.

KNN! see lah, go BT a few times just know how to have fun and also dun pay a visit to the local tai lo, now got problem/query liao then come and ask here and there .... liao liao! confirm at least must provide 2 JW BL as 'offerings' .... :p

meatlover
04-03-2004, 11:07 AM
Bro BM, I heard that in BT there's a place where a lot of singaporeans kept their ceweks there while they help them apply to come to Singapore. Can you help provide some info on this ? Thanks in advance. ;)

TP have ... Can ask uncle for info ...

DNAT
04-03-2004, 11:10 AM
I got another idea. How abt approaching those Matchmaking agencies in Singapore and get them to help you ? Since they can manage to get those Vietnamese, Thais, China babes to hook up with a Singaporean, I dun think it would be a problem for them to help. Just pay them a sum of $$$ minus the introduction fees......it could work. This way, I can get my sayang over to sg without hassle.

Riau bros, can give some comments ? Do you all think it will work ? :(
What if the ICA will still only issue short-term social visit visa (7 days) to your sayang .... LPPL + fork out more $ :rolleyes:

Also, not all Sg match-making agencies wanna 'collaborate' with you on such arrangements (esp. when falsifications are involved)

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 11:17 AM
Bro BM, we are refering to the SG custom...........;)

Ya lah, I knew you all talking about Sg side lah, just kidding lah...:D

DNAT
04-03-2004, 11:18 AM
TP have ... Can ask uncle for info ...
CB! dun anyhow arrow leh .... :rolleyes:
eat full nothing to do huh? remember the things I asked you to buy hor :D

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 11:21 AM

Hello bro, you sure you want to go thru all the troubles to get your cewek over to Sg, NOT FOR MARRIDGE, but just for some jalan jalan?!!
If really so, tella you what, I'll help you here, just go to DFS in WTC and get me bottle of Blk Lable and we sit down, then I slowly tell you in details how to do it...!!!:rolleyes:

DNAT
04-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Hello bro, you sure you want to go thru all the troubles to get your cewek over to Sg, NOT FOR MARRIDGE, but just for some jalan jalan?!!
If really so, tella you what, I'll help you here, just go to DFS in WTC and get me bottle of Blk Lable and we sit down, then I slowly tell you in details how to do it...!!!:rolleyes:
I oredi told him to bring 2 bottles of JW BL to bring to BT to you as 'offerings' .... hope he heed my advice :D

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 11:50 AM
I oredi told him to bring 2 bottles of JW BL to bring to BT to you as 'offerings' .... hope he heed my advice :D

knn, OFFERINGS, you think I = tua pek kong or sudah mati liao huh?!!:rolleyes:

DNAT
04-03-2004, 11:57 AM
knn, OFFERINGS, you think I = tua pek kong or sudah mati liao huh?!!:rolleyes:
you are the living 'sinn' mah .... :p you know everything in BT, so must ask 13atu to go BT pay respectful visit lor

l3atu
04-03-2004, 12:31 PM
What if the ICA will still only issue short-term social visit visa (7 days) to your sayang .... LPPL + fork out more $ :rolleyes:

Also, not all Sg match-making agencies wanna 'collaborate' with you on such arrangements (esp. when falsifications are involved)

There are no falsifications involved lar..........me honestly wan to marry her mah........;)

l3atu
04-03-2004, 12:33 PM

I'm going thru all that trouble = for marriage.......not for jalan jalan lar..............:(

DNAT
04-03-2004, 12:36 PM
There are no falsifications involved lar..........me honestly wan to marry her mah........;)
remember to invite me to 'jiak toh' hor
:)

l3atu
04-03-2004, 12:37 PM

KNN! see lah, go BT a few times just know how to have fun and also dun pay a visit to the local tai lo, now got problem/query liao then come and ask here and there .... liao liao! confirm at least must provide 2 JW BL as 'offerings' .... :p

Hoi ! Ever since I got to know u guys, I've only been to BT once (with ML on Nov 8). That time I planned to seek out bro BM but on the same day that we went there, he came to SG leh.........:(

DNAT
04-03-2004, 12:38 PM
I'm going thru all that trouble = for marriage.......not for jalan jalan lar..............:(
after the marriage, you still go cheonging? :)

l3atu
04-03-2004, 12:41 PM

Wat I wan to know at the moment is in BT where I can get cheap, safe accomodation for her.......I dun wan to put her in TP coz it's so far.......at least in BT I can go everyday.......her contract is up in April and I wans to settle the accomodation 1st before I can proceed futher mah...... :(

l3atu
04-03-2004, 12:43 PM
after the marriage, you still go cheonging? :)

Of coz !! but lesser lar.........maybe twice per mth ? Now still too early to say.........:D

DNAT
04-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Hoi ! Ever since I got to know u guys, I've only been to BT once (with ML on Nov 8). That time I planned to seek out bro BM but on the same day that we went there, he came to SG leh.........:(
that means you and him no faith to meet.

Dun worry, if you go BT, just go and meet him and 'poh my miar' that you are my kawan = he sure 100% help you ... if he dun help, let me know. :cool: (This favour is for you only ... swee swee + steady bo ?)

DNAT
04-03-2004, 12:50 PM
Wat I wan to know at the moment is in BT where I can get cheap, safe accomodation for her.......I dun wan to put her in TP coz it's so far.......at least in BT I can go everyday.......her contract is up in April and I wans to settle the accomodation 1st before I can proceed futher mah...... :(
check with meatlover on this room rental issue, he has one lobang on this .... (did he tell you about this before?)

NB! you ask Mr Batam Man on room/hse rental?
he sure ask: "you got money or not?"
then you say:"got."
he will reply: "got money, got lodging lor"
= LPPL, ask oredi maciam like never ask

wow! putting your sayang in BT and you go everyday? you wanna follow me to perform silent mob huh? hahaha

l3atu
04-03-2004, 12:53 PM

Dun worry, if you go BT, just go and meet him and 'poh my miar' that you are my kawan = he sure 100% help you ... if he dun help, let me know. :cool: (This favour is for you only ... swee swee + steady bo ?)

Thks bro ! But I guess he will also help me if I failed to 'poh ur miar'...coz I only need so very basic info. I will also buy some JW BL as per ur advise/token of appreciation for his help...

;)

DNAT
04-03-2004, 12:53 PM
my lastest regular just pulang kampong (1-2 wks), duno your sayang wanna take over her lodging for temporary basis ? :D
- Shared accomodation (3 persons/rm)
- 2 meals provided
- Rp350,000 per month
- Heppy Gdn

DNAT
04-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Thks bro ! But I guess he will also help me if I failed to 'poh ur miar'...coz I only need so very basic info. I will also buy some JW BL as per ur advise/token of appreciation for his help...
;)
bro, not say I wanna claim credit or hau lian, it makes a lot of difference if I would ask him to give special attention to your queries/problem solving.

l3atu
04-03-2004, 12:57 PM
check with meatlover on this room rental issue, he has one lobang on this .... (did he tell you about this before?)

wow! putting your sayang in BT and you go everyday? you wanna follow me to perform silent mob huh? hahaha

Check with ML liao leh.........he told me rental = $450++

I was looking for something like the one in TP = cheap and tight security........

Follow you on silent mob ? But I can go earlier leh...........you have to wait till last ferry..........:p

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 01:12 PM
you are the living 'sinn' mah .... :p you know everything in BT, so must ask 13atu to go BT pay respectful visit lor

Don't put words into my mouth hor, I don't know EVERYTHING about Btm, just that I happend to know more about Btm then you do...:D

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DNAT

I say like that wrong got meh, got money so got honey.....er soli.... i mena got lodging lah.
If he set his budget liao then I can advise him where to hunt for rm or hse mah. Like certain locations are renting for certain budget, so at least he don't have waste him time running around like stupid blur king, so can have more time to play counter strike mah...:D

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 01:23 PM

WOW this one SERIOUS case man!!!
Getting married,
Want to rent rm, must be safe + nice and + good location and all that, but of coz lah, my bro's future wife leh, sure must help lah...
Like that huh?
Think you better bring the BLUE label and see me then we can talk better :p

l3atu
04-03-2004, 01:53 PM
WOW this one SERIOUS case man!!!
Getting married,
Want to rent rm, must be safe + nice and + good location and all that, but of coz lah, my bro's future wife leh, sure must help lah...
Like that huh?

Also good for future mah.........can meet up with you frequently for TCSS/Drinking sessions........:p

DNAT
04-03-2004, 02:04 PM
Check with ML liao leh.........he told me rental = $450++

I was looking for something like the one in TP = cheap and tight security........

Follow you on silent mob ? But I can go earlier leh...........you have to wait till last ferry..........:p
CB! he told me rental = S$80 / Rp400,000 .... dun tell me he wants to 'arm kan' the Rp50K? hahaha (ML, chak aja ya)

cheap and tight security = Prison ... free (but lousy) meals somemore (got chance better chak).

go there so early at nite for what? nite jungle havent open yet lah .... reach there 11.30pm Sg = just nice .... the crocodiles start to swim in ..... hehee

DNAT
04-03-2004, 02:23 PM
Don't put words into my mouth hor, I don't know EVERYTHING about Btm, just that I happend to know more about Btm then you do...:D I lan lan lor :rolleyes:

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 02:33 PM
Also good for future mah.........can meet up with you frequently for TCSS/Drinking sessions........:p

Ya......, Ya........., Ya........., you got good points there, so when are we having that Drinking session with the blue label huh:rolleyes:

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 02:38 PM
CB! he told me rental = S$80 / Rp400,000 .... dun tell me he wants to 'arm kan' the Rp50K?

Wah lucky ah got uncle around.....
tang q hor uncle for telling us that ML = this type of ppl...

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 02:40 PM
I lan lan lor :rolleyes:

a-ber-then?:D

DNAT
04-03-2004, 02:42 PM
Ya......, Ya........., Ya........., you got good points there, so when are we having that Drinking session with the blue label huh:rolleyes:
blue label goes well with 'lor ark' = enak

when huh? wait till settle the lodging 1st lor :cool:

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 02:51 PM
blue label goes well with 'lor ark' = enak

when huh? wait till settle the lodging 1st lor :cool:

so you buying blue label AND the lor ark???
once again, tang q u hor, pai sei leh....:D

DNAT
04-03-2004, 03:08 PM
I just called ML, he said the 'arm kan' plot is being instructed by you ..... :o he said you promised him that he will get a 50% cut from the 'arm kan' :rolleyes:

DNAT
04-03-2004, 03:11 PM
dun tok cok lah, while drinking you where got tok serious stuff 1. wait drink liao you say very mabuk and wanna tidur .... :rolleyes:

DNAT
04-03-2004, 03:16 PM
a-ber-then?:D
like that oso kueh-gian ..... you how old huh? :(

DNAT
04-03-2004, 03:20 PM
so you buying blue label AND the lor ark???
once again, tang q u hor, pai sei leh....:D
I only buy/bring 'lor ark' nia
blue label = 13atu's department

l3atu
04-03-2004, 03:46 PM
go there so early at nite for what? nite jungle havent open yet lah .... reach there 11.30pm Sg = just nice .... the crocodiles start to swim in ..... hehee

I go early for dinner and bio bio Tiger beer promoters at the food court mah........:p

l3atu
04-03-2004, 03:48 PM

Aiyah........scared I run away meh ? :p

l3atu
04-03-2004, 03:51 PM
dun tok cok lah, while drinking you where got tok serious stuff 1. wait drink liao you say very mabuk and wanna tidur .... :rolleyes:

Finish the toking then start drinking = fool proof plan..........:D

DNAT
04-03-2004, 04:43 PM
I go early for dinner and bio bio Tiger beer promoters at the food court mah........:p
ya ... Batam got 1 club
'Park Si Si' (tie tight tight) Club
Club Chairman = B M

you can register as member liao .... he also like to do the 'eyes eat ice cream' stunts at food courts.

BTW, you 'hiam' your ears not long enuff huh? :o

DNAT
04-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Finish the toking then start drinking = fool proof plan..........:D
he sure will say:"very thirsty, let me drink a bit first ..."
:rolleyes:

DNAT
04-03-2004, 04:50 PM
B M not scare you run away cos he sure knows where to get hold of you (once your sayang settles down)

he only scares you 'wear skirt' .... in which he can't do/say anything :rolleyes:

l3atu
04-03-2004, 05:03 PM

BTW, you 'hiam' your ears not long enuff huh? :o

Wait till she sleep lor..........:p

l3atu
04-03-2004, 05:04 PM

I'll pour 1 bottle cap for him to drink 1st..........:D

l3atu
04-03-2004, 05:06 PM
B M not scare you run away cos he sure knows where to get hold of you (once your sayang settles down)

he only scares you 'wear skirt' .... in which he can't do/say anything :rolleyes:

He dun need to scare I wear skirt........coz I very the scare to wear skirt also..........:p

DNAT
04-03-2004, 05:15 PM
I'll pour 1 bottle cap for him to drink 1st..........:D
the cap made in France? :rolleyes:

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 05:22 PM
I just called ML, he said the 'arm kan' plot is being instructed by you ..... :o he said you promised him that he will get a 50% cut from the 'arm kan'

cut from arm kan-ing batu?
can, wait I pay the cut with arm pit xxxx ai mai?:D

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 05:27 PM
dun tok cok lah, while drinking you where got tok serious stuff 1. wait drink liao you say very mabuk and wanna tidur ....

you wrong liao, when you drinking with me, you ever last till I got real mabuk meh?
the more mabuk i got, the more serious i'll get:p

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 05:29 PM
like that oso kueh-gian ..... you how old huh? :(

not too far away from you.
knn once in a while I cum in to tcss a bit, you chark me like mad huh?:mad:

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 05:30 PM
I only buy/bring 'lor ark' nia
blue label = 13atu's department

You talked soooo much all = TCSS
But the above = Best quote of the day:cool:

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 05:32 PM

even the car must fill up the fuel tank then can work mah...:p

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 05:34 PM

Scared you don't come nia ah...:rolleyes:

Batam Man
04-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Wait till she sleep lor..........:p

WELLCUM to the PSS club
Tau macam gini, kanapa mau bergitu???:rolleyes:

l3atu
05-03-2004, 07:45 AM

I will surely go 1 lar........BT will be my final cheong ground coz the other 3 islands I cheong until sianz 1/2 liao.......:p

l3atu
05-03-2004, 07:49 AM
WELLCUM to the PSS club
Tau macam gini, kanapa mau bergitu???:rolleyes:

Yup. Got to quit the PCS (Par Counter Strike) club to join the PSS (Pak Si Si) club liaoz.........

Wah..........your Bahasa damn power leh.........I can't understand a single word. :p

DNAT
05-03-2004, 09:29 AM
Yup. Got to quit the PCS (Par Counter Strike) club to join the PSS (Pak Si Si) club liaoz.........

Wah..........your Bahasa damn power leh.........I can't understand a single word.
hello, if his bahasa not power, how to go BT to pian jiak .... opps! sorry ya pak, its 'tan' jiak :)

Tau macam gini, kanapa mau bergitu???
= know its like this (you needa ask yr sayang to sleep early in order to go out to beo BGP), why want to do it? (settle your sayang in BT)

medan
ini = gini
itu = gitu

DNAT
05-03-2004, 09:32 AM
early lah ... if go there dun inform you lor ;)

l3atu
05-03-2004, 09:44 AM
hello, if his bahasa not power, how to go BT to pian jiak .... opps! sorry ya pak, its 'tan' jiak :)

Tau macam gini, kanapa mau bergitu???
= know its like this (you needa ask yr sayang to sleep early in order to go out to beo BGP), why want to do it? (settle your sayang in BT)

medan
ini = gini
itu = gitu

icic.....well, will tell you all the story during TCSS next week.....;)

Uncle, you very the good leh..........even medanese bahasa you also understand arh ?

DNAT
05-03-2004, 09:50 AM

Uncle, you very the good leh..........even medanese bahasa you also understand arh ?
pay so much to Info char bor(s) liao sure must learn somethin from them mah .... to me, everyday is a learning day.

FYI, I also learn from you wor ..... ti gong ti seow (I must say you really good at this) - hehehe
:D

l3atu
05-03-2004, 09:57 AM
pay so much to Info char bor(s) liao sure must learn somethin from them mah .... to me, everyday is a learning day.

FYI, I also learn from you wor ..... ti gong ti seow (I must say you really good at this) - hehehe

Me also tryin very hard to learn from them. On every trip, me surely pick up a few new words / phrase.

When did I ti gong ti seow ? :confused: :D

DNAT
05-03-2004, 10:15 AM
When did I ti gong ti seow ?
skrg dan selalu :o

l3atu
05-03-2004, 11:04 AM
skrg dan selalu :o

Di singapura, gua hari hari 'gong gong dai dai'.......tapi sudah sampai Balai, gua banyak pandai (ti gong ti seow).....:p

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 11:16 AM

Wah..........your Bahasa damn power leh.........I can't understand a single word.

Tau macam gini, kanapa mau bergitu? = Sorry my bahasa not that power lah, the term I quoted is the very chap chay (messy) type of bahasa, it could have quoted in better form of bahasa, maybe any bro out there who’s good in the Indo language like to fine tune it…???
Anyway It’s not only about asking your saying to sleep early so that you can go bio the BPG. A more direct translation to Chinese/Mandarin = chao chi jin jiz, her pi tan choo?
In general I’m trying to tell you that now you still have a choice, and make sure you consider a 200% before you really proceed on, so that you won’t be telling us (or maybe to yourself) later = Tau macam gini, kanapa mau bergitu?

I'm not toking kok here, everything I said or rather hinted to you regarding this topic, came from REAL life experience. You may think that I TCSS here, coz the only thing or goal inside your mind now is to get your sayang close to you, no matter what...
But I promised you bro, that one fine day you will finally understand what I’m trying to tell you today.

Last warning = membership fee for the Pak Si Si club is very, very, very “COSTLY”:(

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 11:18 AM

medan
ini = gini
itu = gitu

You know or you think you know what you are talking?

ini and intu = Medan term huh?
Then got Jkt term = ? or Batam term? or Balai term? or Batu term? ect ect

ini = this and itu = that, all are just simple, plain, general Bahasa Indonesia:rolleyes:

l3atu
05-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Tau macam gini, kanapa mau bergitu? = Sorry my bahasa not that power lah, the term I quoted is the very chap chay (messy) type of bahasa, it could have quoted in better form of bahasa, maybe any bro out there who’s good in the Indo language like to fine tune it…???
Anyway It’s not only about asking your saying to sleep early so that you can go bio the BPG. A more direct translation to Chinese/Mandarin = chao chi jin jiz, her pi tan choo?
In general I’m trying to tell you that now you still have a choice, and make sure you consider a 200% before you really proceed on, so that you won’t be telling us (or maybe to yourself) later = Tau macam gini, kanapa mau bergitu?

I'm not toking kok here, everything I said or rather hinted to you regarding this topic, came from REAL life experience. You may think that I TCSS here, coz the only thing or goal inside your mind now is to get your sayang close to you, no matter what...
But I promised you bro, that one fine day you will finally understand what I’m trying to tell you today.

Last warning = membership fee for the Pak Si Si club is very, very, very “COSTLY”:(

Will tell you the reason y I join the club when we meet up.

Membership fees very costly ? In wat way ? Can be more specific ? In Sg, me very blur......:(

DNAT
05-03-2004, 12:03 PM
You know or you think you know what you are talking?

ini and intu = Medan term huh?
Then got Jkt term = ? or Batam term? or Balai term? or Batu term? ect ect

ini = this and itu = that, all are just simple, plain, general Bahasa Indonesia:rolleyes:
why din u use
ini
itu

instead of
gini
gitu

DNAT
05-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Membership fees very costly ? In wat way ? Can be more specific ?
the cost = total loss of freedom (to curi ayam) :o

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 12:09 PM
why din u use
ini
itu

instead of
gini
gitu

You really want to know hah?!!
You cum then I tella you WHY:o

DNAT
05-03-2004, 12:10 PM

To sum it:
1. Only I understand your feeling/situation; only those in the same shoes will know.

2. 13atu might not be as 'flower heart' as we do.

End

DNAT
05-03-2004, 12:14 PM
You really want to know hah?!!
You cum then I tella you WHY
hoi, got any new/better tricks anot? :p

actually, my sudah buang FLs like to use 'gitu' and they are from medan, so I 'ar-gak ar-gak' its medan pronounciation lor :o like that oso wrong kah?

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 12:18 PM

Like to add something to that, remember the army days? where you have all your movement watched? Got nites off at 5pm, but must book in by 2359?
Well, if you think that's what you considered fun, then wellcum again to the PSS club:(

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 12:32 PM
hoi, got any new/better tricks anot?

actually, my sudah buang FLs like to use 'gitu' and they are from medan, so I 'ar-gak ar-gak' its medan pronounciation lor like that oso wrong kah?

So you always ar-gak ar-agk one lah, that means you dunno what you talking about lah, you only think you know what you talking about here lah? Readers beware!!!

Next time if you ar-gek ar-gek don't post 1st mah, can PM or SMS me to ask 1st mah, since we so good fren, i sure help to tell you 1 lah...:D

And HOI 2 u 2, all my tricks kena copy by you all liao, still want to fish me for new tricks/terms/quote to curi again huh?:rolleyes:

l3atu
05-03-2004, 12:36 PM

If there's a will, there's a way..........:p

l3atu
05-03-2004, 12:38 PM
Like to add something to that, remember the army days? where you have all your movement watched? Got nites off at 5pm, but must book in by 2359?
Well, if you think that's what you considered fun, then wellcum again to the PSS club:(

It doesn't sounds fun at all..........but it's a BIG challenge.........:p

DNAT
05-03-2004, 12:39 PM

Next time if you ar-gek ar-gek don't post 1st mah, can PM or SMS me to ask 1st mah, since we so good fren, i sure help to tell you 1 lah...:D

ya hor, why not I hop over to BT, have a drink with you then you tell me whether its correct ..... after that then I use your laptop to post :rolleyes:

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Will tell you the reason y I join the club when we meet up.

Membership fees very costly ? In wat way ? Can be more specific ? In Sg, me very blur......:(

In Sg, such a "clean" country you also blur, you sure you ready to do jungle warfare here?!!:confused:

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 12:50 PM
To sum it:

13atu might not be as 'flower heart' as we do.

End

Have not seen a cat who dislike fish:p

l3atu
05-03-2004, 12:51 PM
In Sg, such a "clean" country you also blur, you sure you ready to do jungle warfare here?!!:confused:

Me only blur in Sg. In Riau, me more alert. ML can clarify that coz he's the opposite...........:p

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 12:52 PM
It doesn't sounds fun at all..........but it's a BIG challenge.........:p

Play counter strike better and safer challenge, coz this type of challenge if lose can pok kai 1, as for conuter strike if lose just click restart can liao:D

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 12:56 PM
ya hor, why not I hop over to BT, have a drink with you then you tell me whether its correct ..... after that then I use your laptop to post :rolleyes:

you sure anot? whenever you hop over, inside the ferry you alreay start telling ppl - planet ho, planet ho, where got time to have a drink and talk with me?:p

l3atu
05-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Play counter strike better and safer challenge, coz this type of challenge if lose can pok kai 1, as for conuter strike if lose just click restart can liao:D

Thats y must play cautiously..........:p

DNAT
05-03-2004, 01:04 PM
you sure anot? whenever you hop over, inside the ferry you alreay start telling ppl - planet ho, planet ho, where got time to have a drink and talk with me?:p
knn! nx time I tell ppl:
"fish ball mee & hey mee at M H food court ho"

DNAT
05-03-2004, 01:08 PM
CB lah! just do as what I told you yesterday can liao lah .... no needa say so much theory.

We help him on his needs = provide info/settle lodging
he help us on our needs = provide us raw dragon prawns

we all Happ Batam-ing

l3atu
05-03-2004, 01:12 PM
CB lah! just do as what I told you yesterday can liao lah .... no needa say so much theory.

we all Happ Batam-ing

Yup. I can also teach you all how to play counter-strike........:p

DNAT
05-03-2004, 01:22 PM
Yup. I can also teach you all how to play counter-strike........:p
no need lah
as long you dun kena 'con Sg abang' strike ..... ok liao

l3atu
05-03-2004, 01:24 PM
no need lah
as long you dun kena 'con Sg abang' strike ..... ok liao

I got the help of 2 professionals........chances of being con = remote. :p

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 01:26 PM

we all Happ Batam-ing

Ok Ok bor problem lah, will sure provide top info for our bro Batu.
BTW your dragon prawns = leng hey huh?
Then also don't forget my needs hor = Blue Label

Wahhhhhhh..... lobster sashimi puay Blue Label, kang si lang sOnG ahhhhhhh.......:p

DNAT
05-03-2004, 01:31 PM
I got the help of 2 professionals........chances of being con = remote. :p
lam par hor, we only provide info; not fortune teller hor :rolleyes:

DNAT
05-03-2004, 01:33 PM
Ok Ok bor problem lah, will sure provide top info for our bro Batu.
BTW your dragon prawns = leng hey huh?
Then also don't forget my needs hor = Blue Label

Wahhhhhhh..... lobster sashimi puay Blue Label, kang si lang sOnG ahhhhhhh.......:p
correction:
lobster sashimi puay Blue Label + can curi ayam aka silent mob
= kang si lang sOnG ahhhhhhh.......:p

l3atu
05-03-2004, 02:24 PM
correction:

Huh ?! BT got lobster sashimi meh ? :confused:

DNAT
05-03-2004, 02:37 PM
Dun worry, B M sure will bring us there.
You can eat raw seafood meh?

l3atu
05-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Dun worry, B M sure will bring us there.
You can eat raw seafood meh?

Raw or cooked, I have to give it a miss.....:(

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 02:53 PM
correction:

Sorry the 2nd part not for PSS member:(

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 02:54 PM

Batam Man quote = you got money anot?!!:rolleyes:
Uncle, don't copy again hor!!!!!

l3atu
05-03-2004, 02:58 PM
Batam Man quote = you got money anot?!!:rolleyes:
Uncle, don't copy again hor!!!!!

Shouldn't be too expensive rite ? :p

DNAT
05-03-2004, 03:05 PM
knn, bring you there to 'heng lui' lah :o you miss your tai zi ....
(nb! t-g-t-s again huh?)

l3atu
05-03-2004, 03:07 PM
knn, bring you there to 'heng lui' lah :o you miss your tai zi ....
(nb! t-g-t-s again huh?)

Thought my t-g-t-s skill is very good liaoz........nbz ! Still get caught........:(

DNAT
05-03-2004, 03:15 PM
Sorry the 2nd part not for PSS member:(
2nd part not for PSS member = benar
but is meant for PSS chairman :p

DNAT
05-03-2004, 03:19 PM
pang sim lah ..... cheaper than 1 standard booking fee in BT ;)

DNAT
05-03-2004, 03:21 PM
Thought my t-g-t-s skill is very good liaoz........nbz ! Still get caught........:(
please hor, you can keep your skill and use it on Mr Way or Ling* B*y .... not on us :o

DNAT
05-03-2004, 03:25 PM
hello, I heard that your previous BT trip you bot ML & Y**** dinner and total bill was Rp 200,000 +/- .... wa ingkat sih leh ;)

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 03:33 PM
pang sim lah ..... cheaper than 1 standard booking fee in BT ;)

You talking about only 1pc/unit leng hey?
Then you all eat what???:p

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 03:35 PM
please hor, you can keep your skill and use it on Mr Way or Ling* B*y .... not on us :o

Hoi don't say Batu untill like that lah, I'm sure he's not that kind of LC ppl.
BTW, don't forget to tell him where's the DFS in WTC, so that he can pick up bottle of the Blue Label before he board the ferry.:D

DNAT
05-03-2004, 03:43 PM
You talking about only 1pc/unit leng hey?
Then you all eat what???:p
actual price = ? .... how would I know?
Previously you ordered the food, I jiak jiak jiak (where got ask this and that 1) .... then I just ar-gak ar-gak chip in my share of bill (I believe I had paid sufficiently for my share lor)
;)

Like that you better inform properly 1 piece/unit of leng hey = roughly how much ???

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 03:43 PM

Bro Batu, you mean you don't eat seafood 1 hah?
Don't worry lah, they also got nasi and mee goreng there, so we eat our leng hey, you also can eat your nasi or mee goreng.
And don't worried about the bill my bro, if you don't bring enough cash they also take credit cards.:D

DNAT
05-03-2004, 03:48 PM
BTW, don't forget to tell him where's the DFS in WTC, so that he can pick up bottle of the Blue Label before he board the ferry.:D
if DFS @ WTC dun have Blue label then how?
you better settle for 1 black label.

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 03:54 PM
actual price = ? .... how would I know?
Previously you ordered the food, I jiak jiak jiak (where got ask this and that 1) .... then I just ar-gak ar-gak chip in my share of bill (I believe I had paid sufficiently for my share lor)
;)

Like that you better inform properly 1 piece/unit of leng hey = roughly how much ???

Again ar-gak ar-gak liao cu cum and post, somemore can tell ppl = 1 standard booking fee.
To answer your ar-gak ar-gak question, 1 kg of leng hey = your version of 1 standard Btm booking fee minus taxi com (Rp.200-250k) :rolleyes:

l3atu
05-03-2004, 03:58 PM
hello, I heard that your previous BT trip you bot ML & Y**** dinner and total bill was Rp 200,000 +/- .... wa ingkat sih leh ;)

Not so much lar.........only RP 180,000. He show me ard BT mah. So must buy him dinner lor........;)

l3atu
05-03-2004, 04:08 PM

I know where dat DFS in WTC is located lar. Dun worry......but I dun know how Blue Label looks like.....:p

DNAT
05-03-2004, 04:11 PM
Again ar-gak ar-gak liao cu cum and post, somemore can tell ppl = 1 standard booking fee.
To answer your ar-gak ar-gak question, 1 kg of leng hey = your version of 1 standard Btm booking fee minus taxi com (Rp.200-250k) :rolleyes:
so that means I ar-gak tio liao lor ....
1kg leng hey = Rp220,000K

can ask them to remove the 'kut' before they weigh the hey?

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 04:15 PM
if DFS @ WTC dun have Blue label then how?
you better settle for 1 black label.

Since uncle talked/opened mouth, say what cu what lah, blk cu blk lah...

But I still want to have my quote, otherwise ppl may think I stayed Btm too long liao becum sua koo.
DFS in WTC no Blue Label?
YOU GOT MONEY ANOT?!!:p

DNAT
05-03-2004, 04:22 PM
Not so much lar.........only RP 180,000. He show me ard BT mah. So must buy him dinner lor........;)
wow! show you around (+ bring you go cari cewek) = Rp180K.

Like that you better prepare at least one juta as our fees liao loh ;) cos it includes:
- locate safe/affordable lodging
- guardian (CCTV/spy cam monitoring) services
- travel document processing
- minimal hassle clearance thru Sg clearance
- free MPV transport during familiarization period in BT
- timely/accurate relevant advices
- screening/filtering

DNAT
05-03-2004, 04:28 PM
Since uncle talked/opened mouth, say what cu what lah, blk cu blk lah...

But I still want to have my quote, otherwise ppl may think I stayed Btm too long liao becum sua koo.
DFS in WTC no Blue Label?
YOU GOT MONEY ANOT?!!:p

You ask me? gua mana tau?

I silent mob specialist leh ....
before I go BT, I reach WTC = 9 - 9:30pm = DFS closed
when I am back from BT, I reached WTC = 8 - 8.30am = DFS haven't opened

never got chance to go inside DFS to see/ask ..... :(

l3atu
05-03-2004, 04:28 PM

Like that you better prepare at least one juta as our fees liao loh ;) cos it includes:
- screening/filtering

No prob lar. I'm not that stingy and you all also not that 'tam sim' tio bo ? ;)

DNAT
05-03-2004, 05:04 PM
No prob lar. I'm not that stingy and you all also not that 'tam sim' tio bo ? ;)
yoy definitely not stingy.
'tam sim' - rest assured that I am not, but I cannot guarantee you on/for others :D

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 05:11 PM

- screening/filtering

OUR fees you mentioned???
But everything/tasks = I have to carry out???:rolleyes:

DNAT
05-03-2004, 05:20 PM
OUR fees you mentioned???
But everything/tasks = I have to carry out???:rolleyes:
koo koo tuah you 1 time = not very chet ark wat .... think of the blk labe, raw leng hey and my 'lor ark' = slurp slurp ..... got motivation liao lah :p

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 05:22 PM
yoy definitely not stingy.
'tam sim' - rest assured that I am not, but I cannot guarantee you on/for others :D

KNN give you all the face here somemore you cum and chark me?
Tella you what lah, you can go and eat all your leng hey + whatever label you want, I fall out!!!:mad:

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 05:35 PM
koo koo tuah you 1 time = not very chet ark wat .... think of the blk labe, raw leng hey and my 'lor ark' = slurp slurp ..... got motivation liao lah :p

FYI,
blk labe, raw leng hey = I have it ALL THE TIME whenever I go for dinner with clients, or with my group of kakis (you've met them, and you should know what's spending power like during the few "excuslive" KTV nite I brought you)
lor ark = too bad, so far no lor ark in Btm I can consider them good, not even close to Sg standard.

It's not that I want to hau lian, but just to clear the air here coz the way you've put it makes things look not too pleasent:rolleyes:

DNAT
05-03-2004, 06:08 PM
KNN give you all the face here somemore you cum and chark me?
Tella you what lah, you can go and eat all your leng hey + whatever label you want, I fall out!!!:mad:
Sorry leh, pak. I was just joing nia lah ....
Just a slip of tongue/mind, didn't mean anything serious/offensive.
As usual, we always help steady brudders w/o reward intention (just like B's case).

Paiseh that things/directions has been twisted ..... Sorry ya!
:(

Batam Man
05-03-2004, 06:16 PM
FYI,
blk labe, raw leng hey = I have it ALL THE TIME whenever I go for dinner with clients, or with my group of kakis (you've met them, and you should know what's spending power like during the few "excuslive" KTV nite I brought you)
lor ark = too bad, so far no lor ark in Btm I can consider them good, not even close to Sg standard.

It's not that I want to hau lian, but just to clear the air here coz the way you've put it makes things look not too pleasent:rolleyes:

To me, if to help someone (within my means of coz) or not has to depend a lot on if I feel good about doing it or not, and not because of some drinks or seafood or whatever motive.
Bottom line is, I’ll help someone worth helping just for the sake of doing some favor for a friend, but if I don’t feel right or good about helping the guy, then no matter what he say or do, no show…

And please bear in mind that my time, effort and not forgetting money which I will need to put into helping out in this case is worth more then..............
Maybe I better be spending thoes time, effort and money drinking cool bir and playing pool :cool:

DNAT
05-03-2004, 06:16 PM
FYI,

13atu,
If we really that calculative and greedy, would really spell it out loud here .... I apologise for the misunderstanding. (can check with ML, KJ and WPP if I am a cheapo)

Pak,
Again, I apologise for the distorted scene that would created.
No one would doubt your personal charactor/spending power given that you/your kakis had been a generous host for those who had been to BT to meet you/them.

My sincere apology
:(

DNAT
05-03-2004, 06:29 PM
To me, if to help someone (within my means of coz) or not has to depend a lot on if I feel good about doing it or not, and not because of some drinks or seafood or whatever motive.
Bottom line is, I’ll help someone worth helping just for the sake of doing some favor for a friend, but if I don’t feel right or good about helping the guy, then no matter what he say or do, no show…

And please bear in mind that my time, effort and not forgetting money which I will need to put into helping out in this case is worth more then..............
Maybe I better be spending thoes time, effort and money drinking cool bir and playing pool :cool:
Dear Pak,
I sincerely take back those unpleasant remarks, which are untrue.

I also sincerely hope you could re-consider extending your assistance to bro 13atu cos the error/mistakes were done solely by me (not him). I would consider him as one of my worth while helping fren in which you might think otherwise. Again, I would like to stress that the help offer is not based on any returns/gains.

Sorry for the misunderstandings

l3atu
08-03-2004, 08:10 AM
13atu,
If we really that calculative and greedy, would really spell it out loud here .... I apologise for the misunderstanding. (can check with ML, KJ and WPP if I am a cheapo)

Bro Dnat,
I have met you on numerous occasions for TCSS and your generousity is there for all to see.

As for Bro BM, he have not even met me before and yet he is willing to fork out his precious time to help me for which I'm very grateful for. :)

I know that all the talk ('dragon prawn' and JW BL etc) are meant to tease me...........but honestly, for all that help both of you gave to me, I think that even if you meant it, you are requesting too little.........(just joking) :D

DNAT
08-03-2004, 09:54 AM
Bro Dnat,
I have met you on numerous occasions for TCSS and your generousity is there for all to see.

As for Bro BM, he have not even met me before and yet he is willing to fork out his precious time to help me for which I'm very grateful for. :)

I know that all the talk ('dragon prawn' and JW BL etc) are meant to tease me...........but honestly, for all that help both of you gave to me, I think that even if you meant it, you are requesting too little.........(just joking) :D
lets get things done first lor ....

Batam Man
08-03-2004, 10:22 AM
BRB

Busy drinking Bir n playing Pool:cool:

DNAT
08-03-2004, 11:00 AM
BRB

now? alone? :confused:

l3atu
08-03-2004, 11:14 AM
BRB

At this time ? Gd life leh........I also wan to play pool and drink bir at this hour........but must wait till I kena TOTO 1st.......:p

Batam Man
08-03-2004, 03:53 PM
At this time ? Gd life leh........I also wan to play pool and drink bir at this hour........but must wait till I kena TOTO 1st.......:p

BTW, do you like to drink bir n play pool?:cool:

Batam Man
08-03-2004, 03:59 PM
Dear Pak,
I sincerely take back those unpleasant remarks, which are untrue.

I also sincerely hope you could re-consider extending your assistance to bro 13atu cos the error/mistakes were done solely by me (not him). I would consider him as one of my worth while helping fren in which you might think otherwise. Again, I would like to stress that the help offer is not based on any returns/gains.

Sorry for the misunderstandings

That means you = kiam kan + eng kai kan + hor lang kan = tio bor???:cool:

l3atu
08-03-2004, 04:09 PM
BTW, do you like to drink bir n play pool?:cool:

I'm a social drinker (4 - 5 mugs = no prob). Pool I like to play, but I'm not a very gd player...............:D

l3atu
08-03-2004, 04:31 PM
That means you = kiam kan + eng kai kan + hor lang kan = tio bor???

Bro BM,
I need to say something here.

1) You are not obliged to help me in anything coz we have not even met before. I'll still join you guys in BT for bir / pool / cheonging coz both of you are steady kakis / respected cum knowledgeable 'lao jiaos'. I can learn a lot from you guys. :D

2) Uncle Dnat was just tryin to help. If I'm the cause for the unhappy misunderstanding between you and him, I'll rather both of you dun help. Don't want my frends to be quarreling becoz of me.......:(

DNAT
08-03-2004, 04:47 PM
That means you = kiam kan + eng kai kan + hor lang kan = tio bor???:cool:
I wash hand on this issue .... anyway, bukan gua nya masalah, cuma bantu nya kawan aja :cool:

Dulu gua buat salah, gua minta maaf. - End.

DNAT
08-03-2004, 04:51 PM

2) Uncle Dnat was just tryin to help. If I'm the cause for the unhappy misunderstanding between you and him, I'll rather both of you dun help. Don't want my frends to be quarreling becoz of me.......:(
sorry for the mess caused :(

paiseh paiseh

l3atu
08-03-2004, 04:56 PM
sorry for the mess caused :(

paiseh paiseh

Sorry for wat ? I really appreciate your efforts to help me..........btw, need to check with you on some minor things regarding bringing my gal to Sg. Wed u free to TCSS with me and ML ? He just came back.........:D

Batam Man
08-03-2004, 05:32 PM
I wash hand on this issue .... anyway, bukan gua nya masalah, cuma bantu nya kawan aja :cool:

Dulu gua buat salah, gua minta maaf. - End.

KNN, you joke can lah, then I kidding cannot lah? - END:cool:

Batam Man
08-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Bro BM,
I need to say something here.

1) You are not obliged to help me in anything coz we have not even met before. I'll still join you guys in BT for bir / pool / cheonging coz both of you are steady kakis / respected cum knowledgeable 'lao jiaos'. I can learn a lot from you guys. :D

2) Uncle Dnat was just tryin to help. If I'm the cause for the unhappy misunderstanding between you and him, I'll rather both of you dun help. Don't want my frends to be quarreling becoz of me.......

Who's quarreling? Last Fri after all the ???x#@z*???, DNAT sms me and I still repied to him properly mah...

Ok so when you cuming over to tell me the whole story/plan, and see how to work things out, how about that?:cool:

DNAT
08-03-2004, 05:39 PM
Sorry for wat ? I really appreciate your efforts to help me..........btw, need to check with you on some minor things regarding bringing my gal to Sg. Wed u free to TCSS with me and ML ? He just came back.........:D needa to be short and swift ... 6.30 - 7.30

meatlover
08-03-2004, 06:42 PM
CB! he told me rental = S$80 / Rp400,000 .... dun tell me he wants to 'arm kan' the Rp50K? hahaha (ML, chak aja ya)

The one I told Ah Tu is Harmoni Apartment lah ---> ard S$450/mth

The one I told you is an unfurnished room in Pelita lah ---> Rp300K/mth

meatlover
08-03-2004, 06:44 PM

Kindly refer to my reply to uncle on 08-03-2004 06:42 PM on this thread

neyney
08-03-2004, 07:41 PM
Guess, we khakis has already stopped many cheonging activites.....

For the time being, we will just keep ourselves to TCSS. Maybe not to reveal too much on personal life stuffs.

So ?? WHEN IS THE NEXT TCSS??? Msg me in the PM.

meatlover
09-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Guess, we khakis has already stopped many cheonging activites.....

For the time being, we will just keep ourselves to TCSS. Maybe not to reveal too much on personal life stuffs.

So ?? WHEN IS THE NEXT TCSS??? Msg me in the PM.

Where got stop??? Only low profile nia or maybe taking a break or something ... Once a cheongster, always a cheongster (Boh salah most of the time) ...

l3atu
09-03-2004, 10:14 AM

Ok so when you cuming over to tell me the whole story/plan, and see how to work things out, how about that?:cool:

Bro, would you be free on either the 27th Mar or 3rd of Apr ? Both dates are Saturdays as I can only make it on weekends. ;)

DNAT
09-03-2004, 10:41 AM
KNN, you joke can lah, then I kidding cannot lah? - END:cool:
you say what, what lor :rolleyes:
selalu lu menang lo ...

DNAT
09-03-2004, 10:44 AM
The one I told Ah Tu is Harmoni Apartment lah ---> ard S$450/mth

wow, I rather take the Pelita room,
1 month at Harmoni Aprt = 7.5 months at Pelita Rm

meatlover
09-03-2004, 11:11 AM
wow, I rather take the Pelita room,
1 month at Harmoni Aprt = 7.5 months at Pelita Rm

The Pelita lobang so long ago liao ... Pikir udah habis lah ... Furthermore the Pelita one is in residential area ... Wanna buy things also gotta take mobile/ojek and somemore the place don't look that safe ... Somemore the Pelita room you gotta throw in funishing and etc ... And also share commom toilet ... BM ever advised me might as well rent those single-storey houses ... 1 Room 1 Hall ard Rp700K/mth and 2 Room 1 Hall ard Rp1 Juta/mth ... Then throw in another S$1-2K for furnishing and ard half juta Rp per month for utility bills ...

DNAT
09-03-2004, 11:15 AM
The Pelita lobang so long ago liao ... Pikir udah habis lah ... Furthermore the Pelita one is in residential area ... Wanna buy things also gotta take mobile/ojek and somemore the place don't look that safe ...
you walk like 'pai kia', who dare to touch you? :D

hoi, Harmoni aprt izit the one adjacent to Windsor Ctr? :rolleyes:

meatlover
09-03-2004, 11:18 AM

Mai luan luan say hor ...

hoi, Harmoni aprt izit the one adjacent to Windsor Ctr? :rolleyes:

Yup thats the one ...

l3atu
09-03-2004, 11:19 AM

Rp300k = ard SGD 60 ? Quite cheap leh........:eek:

l3atu
09-03-2004, 11:21 AM
BM ever advised me might as well rent those single-storey houses ... 1 Room 1 Hall ard Rp700K/mth and 2 Room 1 Hall ard Rp1 Juta/mth ... Then throw in another S$1-2K for furnishing and ard half juta Rp per month for utility bills ...

Will check with bro BM on this.........backup plan 2 !!! :p

meatlover
09-03-2004, 11:22 AM
Rp300k = ard SGD 60 ? Quite cheap leh........:eek:

Comes at a price:
- unfurnished
- common toilet
- 10-15 minutes walk to main road
- outta place
- not safe (in my opinion)
- etc ... (can only tell you all the cons when we meet up for next TCSS)

meatlover
09-03-2004, 11:23 AM
Will check with bro BM on this.........backup plan 2 !!! :p

To be frank ... Renting the whole unit will be better then just renting a room from others ... You can rent the whole unit then sub let to others also mah ...

l3atu
09-03-2004, 11:27 AM

Only ceweks dare to touch him.............:p

l3atu
09-03-2004, 11:29 AM
To be frank ... Renting the whole unit will be better then just renting a room from others ... You can rent the whole unit then sub let to others also mah ...

I'll most prob rent the whole unit........but that will be if Plan A (bring her to sg) fails........:p

meatlover
09-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Only ceweks dare to touch him.............:p

meatlover
09-03-2004, 11:34 AM
I'll most prob rent the whole unit........but that will be if Plan A (bring her to sg) fails........:p

Still awaiting to hear your "love story" leh ... :D

l3atu
09-03-2004, 11:37 AM

You long time no show up in this forum liao.....once show up, give me see this kind of face.....:o

l3atu
09-03-2004, 11:38 AM
Still awaiting to hear your "love story" leh ... :D

You know most of it liao mah.........just that if not careful, will end up like the movie 'Titanic'........:(

meatlover
09-03-2004, 11:39 AM
You long time no show up in this forum liao.....once show up, give me see this kind of face.....:o

Where got long time no show up ... Only 5 days nia ...

meatlover
09-03-2004, 11:40 AM
You know most of it liao mah.........just that if not careful, will end up like the movie 'Titanic'........:(

SIbei romantic hor :D

l3atu
09-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Where got long time no show up ... Only 5 days nia ...

I'm tokin abt seeing this face :rolleyes: in the forum lar.......

l3atu
09-03-2004, 11:48 AM
SIbei romantic hor :D

Romantic ki lanz ! Hope ur turn will be comin soon........:o

meatlover
09-03-2004, 11:48 AM
I'm tokin abt seeing this face :rolleyes: in the forum lar.......

You're the one who said I long time no show up in this forum liao ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
09-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Romantic ki lanz ! Hope ur turn will be comin soon........:o

Paiseh hor ... My honeymoon period was over a couple of months ago hor ...

l3atu
09-03-2004, 12:41 PM
Paiseh hor ... My honeymoon period was over a couple of months ago hor ...

Honeymoon ?! To where ? :confused:

DNAT
09-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Romantic ki lanz !
lanz can be romantic 1 mah ..... tie a ribbon and apply some honey on it = sweety loli-pop :D

DNAT
09-03-2004, 12:58 PM
Honeymoon ?! To where ? :confused:
at BT bola joints ... :p

l3atu
09-03-2004, 12:59 PM
lanz can be romantic 1 mah ..... tie a ribbon and apply some honey on it = sweety loli-pop :D

Apply some strawberry and chocolate cream ? :p

l3atu
09-03-2004, 01:01 PM

Huh ?! Go there for honeymoon ? His ears definitely will become longer than mine..........:D

DNAT
09-03-2004, 01:04 PM
Huh ?! Go there for honeymoon ? His ears definitely will become longer than mine..........:D
when he 'tet' numbers, his eyes stick to the 'twin peaks' .... :D

l3atu
09-03-2004, 01:06 PM

No wonder he always complain he lose a lot........he is not concentrating on the game.........:p

DNAT
09-03-2004, 01:07 PM
ice cream?

got 1 stunt --- 'ping (1) huo (3) wu (1) chong (2) tian (1)'
(Ice + Fire @ Level 5)

wanna try?

l3atu
09-03-2004, 01:10 PM
ice cream?

got 1 stunt --- 'ping (1) huo (3) wu (1) chong (2) tian (1)'
(Ice + Fire @ Level 5)

wanna try?

Got this stunt meh ? How to do it har ? :confused:

DNAT
09-03-2004, 01:20 PM
Got this stunt meh ? How to do it har ? :confused:
thot u bonk for so many years liao ... sure know this.

Steps:
1. get a bucket of ice cubes and ask the gal to put them in her mouth
2. repeat this until you can see cold steam come outta her mouth when she breathes
3. shaft your did into her mouth
4. repeat step 1 when her mouth's coldness vanish

Pin For Em Chong Tin ----- Ho Yeh!
(cantonese)

waypastprime
09-03-2004, 01:39 PM

Steps:
2. repeat this until you can see cold steam come outta her mouth when she breathes

(cantonese)

That's only the 'ice' feeling but not the 'fire'.. For 'fire' feeling wise, they will use hot tea as the steps stated above.

l3atu
09-03-2004, 02:24 PM

Steps:

(cantonese)

icic........thks for the info. ;)

DNAT
09-03-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
That's only the 'ice' feeling but not the 'fire'.. For 'fire' feeling wise,
last time I address you as Mr Way, now I address as Way:
you know the meaning of 'chuh for' in cantonese ?:o

the catch here is:
you got 'heated rod'
she use the 'pin' (cold) to counter your fire ....
either your fire overcome the ice
or your fire 'extinguished' by the ice
--- see who wins

get it?

waypastprime
09-03-2004, 02:43 PM
last time I address you as Mr Way, now I address as Way:
you know the meaning of 'chuh for' in cantonese ?:o

the catch here is:
you got 'heated rod'
she use the 'pin' (cold) to counter your fire ....
either your fire overcome the ice
or your fire 'extinguished' by the ice
--- see who wins

get it?

Wow..... intriguing indeed... Uncle is uncle... No horse run... :D

Why address as Way now?

l3atu
09-03-2004, 02:45 PM
That's only the 'ice' feeling but not the 'fire'.. For 'fire' feeling wise, they will use hot tea as the steps stated above.

Even you also know this stuff.........looks like I'm the most 'pure hearted' and 'naive minded' samster in here.........:(:D

waypastprime
09-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Even you also know this stuff.........looks like I'm the most 'pure hearted' and 'naive minded' samster in here.........:(

U arent naive nor pure in this sense... U are just ke ke... Act pig eat tiger.. (Direct translation from Cantonese) :rolleyes:

l3atu
09-03-2004, 02:53 PM
U are just ke ke... Act pig eat tiger.. (Direct translation from Cantonese) :rolleyes:

Can you keep this a secret ? Next time how am I gonna 'pian jiak' ? :p

waypastprime
09-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Can you keep this a secret ? Next time how am I gonna 'pian jiak' ? :p

It's posted over the net!!!! How to keep it as a secret??? :o

l3atu
09-03-2004, 02:59 PM
It's posted over the net!!!! How to keep it as a secret??? :o

You edit ur post lar.........how can you let everyone in here know I 'act pig eat tiger' ? :(

DNAT
09-03-2004, 03:00 PM
Wow..... intriguing indeed... Uncle is uncle... No horse run... :D

Why address as Way now?
you junior mah :rolleyes:

waypastprime
09-03-2004, 03:05 PM
You edit ur post lar.........how can you let everyone in here know I 'act pig eat tiger' ?

Haa.... Too Bad! 20 mins past! :D :p

l3atu
09-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Haa.... Too Bad! 20 mins past! :p

NbZzzZ.....sabo me !!! :mad:

meatlover
09-03-2004, 04:44 PM

Just the way his cewek likes ... :D

meatlover
09-03-2004, 04:46 PM

Thats right ... Quite heng this trip ... Thats why end up stayed so many days ... :D

meatlover
09-03-2004, 04:50 PM

Good idea hor :D

meatlover
09-03-2004, 04:52 PM

Pls hor ... Only yours kanna pulled hor ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
09-03-2004, 04:54 PM

Paiseh hor ... I not boobs lover hor ...

meatlover
09-03-2004, 04:56 PM
No wonder he always complain he lose a lot........he is not concentrating on the game.........:p

... I wasn't concentrating on the game because I was concentrating on you ... :D