PDA

View Full Version : any good place to fuck in tokyo

sexking
08-02-2004, 05:46 PM
just curious anyone got good lobangs in tokyo..

adgemage
09-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Brudder,

Tokyo is really expensive. However if you are looking for a pickup you might try Club 911 at Roppongi intersection. Get out of Subway Roppongi exit 3, which is near Almond cafe..... Club 911 is directly opposite Starbucks (across the street).

Else if you are willing to pay, you might want to go to kabuki-cho, but look out for snakeheads (usually African). I live in Chiba, and near the station there are always some PRC FLs there asking if you want a good time..... never try because once I say in mandarin "kai wan xiao" they think I am from PRC and no $$. Better to spend you $$ in HK or anywhere else than Japan.

Also if you go to Kabuki-Cho (JR Shin Juku) and some young cute PRC ask you if you want "an-mor" for 3000 yen..... be prepared that the service is limited to only "an-mor" or else they will automatically proceed to HJ / BJ... etc..etc... then the bill comes in you sure to pengsan. Can run up to SG$600 bucks if you not careful.....

Went to this club amanpulo at Roppongi 7-14-2 9th Floor.... The hostess there are Philipino, but one called "Baby" REALLY cute...

PM me if you need any advice....

plman2002
09-02-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by adgemage
Brudder,

Tokyo is really expensive. However if you are looking for a pickup you might try Club 911 at Roppongi intersection. Get out of Subway Roppongi exit 3, which is near Almond cafe..... Club 911 is directly opposite Starbucks (across the street).

Else if you are willing to pay, you might want to go to kabuki-cho, but look out for snakeheads (usually African). I live in Chiba, and near the station there are always some PRC FLs there asking if you want a good time..... never try because once I say in mandarin "kai wan xiao" they think I am from PRC and no $$. Better to spend you $$ in HK or anywhere else than Japan.

Also if you go to Kabuki-Cho (JR Shin Juku) and some young cute PRC ask you if you want "an-mor" for 3000 yen..... be prepared that the service is limited to only "an-mor" or else they will automatically proceed to HJ / BJ... etc..etc... then the bill comes in you sure to pengsan. Can run up to SG$600 bucks if you not careful.....

Went to this club amanpulo at Roppongi 7-14-2 9th Floor.... The hostess there are Philipino, but one called "Baby" REALLY cute...

PM me if you need any advice....

Yo Bro,

If pickup u must know their language right. if not how to.

Next, i fully agree that it is very expensive in Tokyo. SGD400+ for 2 shots giving the present exchange rate. But all these are real Japanese serving you. However not sure if they attend to foreigners. Worth the try if you have the $$.

Third, do not get mix with PRC. these prc are at some train stations asking 'do u want massage' in Japanese. Definitely not worth the $$ in Japan to bonk prc.

One recommendation is to visit their sextoy shop. Many items for u to choose if u r interested. i saw one near the Ueno station.

:D

FallenAngel
09-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Wah, S$400 to S$600 is very expensive. Those massage shops at Roppongi costs about S$90 for 1 hour of normal massage, that means the FJ costs about S$300 to S$500, wao.

plman2002
10-02-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by FallenAngel
Wah, S$400 to S$600 is very expensive. Those massage shops at Roppongi costs about S$90 for 1 hour of normal massage, that means the FJ costs about S$300 to S$500, wao.

Yo Bro Fallen Angel,

I have a booklet on these joints, basically just F**K joint. If you interested, I can scan n e-mail to u lah. But written in Japanese. Just see the price n yr eyes will pop.
You can either go there or call them to go to yr hotel.

;)

sexytoy.com.sg
10-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by plman2002
Yo Bro,

If pickup u must know their language right. if not how to.

Next, i fully agree that it is very expensive in Tokyo. SGD400+ for 2 shots giving the present exchange rate. But all these are real Japanese serving you. However not sure if they attend to foreigners. Worth the try if you have the $$.

Third, do not get mix with PRC. these prc are at some train stations asking 'do u want massage' in Japanese. Definitely not worth the $$ in Japan to bonk prc.

One recommendation is to visit their sextoy shop. Many items for u to choose if u r interested. i saw one near the Ueno station.

:D

the sexshop sells a lot of DVD too.

FallenAngel
10-02-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by plman2002
...If you interested, I can scan n e-mail to u lah...
Thanks very much bro, I dun think I need the booklet, too rich for my blood, like one bro mentioned, better get them at another country rather than inside Japan, will be cheaper that way. Good thing I din go into any of the parlours with any gal while I was there, the gals on the street pulling me not very nice leh. One thing I find they are at a disadvantage of is most of the girls are not shown to the customers walking outside, like that how to tell whether the gals inside nice or not.

rid27m
11-02-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by sexking

HI BRO>......

Me just back from Tokyo last Sun night after a week of Outstation..

I would say Pub 911 in Rongpongi is very happeneing.the pub is just directly opps the HardRock Cafes ..was there on Fri and Sat night...alot of happening gals and Some Jap Uni gals waiting to be pick up..Managed to chat with some PRC gals who are studying Japs there and also some Jap uni gals..

Overall I would say .....Happening in Jap will cost you a bomb if you dun know the market rate or neogitate..the best is get a Local Jap guy along with you when you party or any.....

Cheers

rid27m
14-02-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by rid27m
HI BRO>......

I would say Pub 911 in Rongpongi is very happeneing.the pub is just directly opps the HardRock Cafes ..was there on Fri and Sat night...alot of happening gals and Some Jap Uni gals waiting to be pick up..Managed to chat with some PRC gals who are studying Japs there and also some Jap uni gals..

Overall I would say .....Happening in Jap will cost you a bomb if you dun know the market rate or neogitate..the best is get a Local Jap guy along with you when you party or any.....

Cheers

sexytoy.com.sg
14-02-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by rid27m
HI BRO>......

Cheers

Indeed quite a lot of PRC FL there.

sexking
14-02-2004, 08:03 PM
so happening.. went to roppongi last night with a female colleague.. so got no chance to visit all this places.. actually was at hard rock but didnt notice of 911.. i think was there too early liao.. left the place around 9.. but started got blacks asking around for cutomers to visit their place..

adgemage
15-02-2004, 02:28 PM
so happening.. went to roppongi last night with a female colleague.. so got no chance to visit all this places.. actually was at hard rock but didnt notice of 911.. i think was there too early liao.. left the place around 9.. but started got blacks asking around for cutomers to visit their place..

Brother SexKing,

NEVER follow the blacks into any joint.. .Although 911 is actually owned by an African..... Most of the Black touts are West African or Nigerian.... very dangerous. Once I was chatting up this nice Jap gerr in one of the clubs near 911, then this Afican came up to her ant started to get fresh... told him to buzz off then he started to threaten me telling me to watch myself etc.... I mean really scarry... The Jap gerr was quite grateful for the "rescue" and later we left the joint and went to 911... the rest is history... (became frens only lah)

But bottom line is NEVER go into any clubs with a tout. These guys work for some snakehead (mafia) and if you not careful 1 drink can cost HUNDREDS of dollars.... By the way you living and working in Japan izzit? PM me lah then I can get more Singaporean frens here.

If you want a massage without getting ripped off... go into one of those with big windows and guys doing the massage or traditional one with the ah-pek or an ah-lau taking charge. From the screams I hear emenating from these shope I can tell it is REALLY massage......

Keep the flag flying.Adgemage

sexking
17-02-2004, 02:40 PM
thanks for alll good advice

sassina2
18-02-2004, 08:38 PM
Its been years since I played in Japan but I believe things do not change:

1) Roppongi is always the in-place in Tokyo where the Japanese girls who like foreigners hang out. There used to be a few very good pubs where you only see Japanese girls and foreigners (mostly gaijins) and these bloody gaijins all speak Japanese so fluently too! Nowadays, I am sure there are many Japanese girls also speaking decent English so it will surely help.

Perhaps the actual pubs / clubs will have changed but the scene will still be the same, a Roppongi full of Japanese girls looking for foreign action - some wanting to be paid and mostly others looking for meeting foreigners for fun.

As for the PRCs I would say its stupid to pay Japanese prices to bonk a PRC girl - what a waste of time and money.

2) Our local counterparts where we went for meetings used to bring us to a place called "Kawasaki" where the main activity for us was "Teruko" (turkish bath). At Kawasaki, the joints will not accept foreigners if they are not introduced by Japanese as all the joints do not cater to foreigners.

Each joint does not allow you to choose the ladies. Once its your turn, the lady serving you will come and bring you to the room and then, its like almost 2 hours of fantastic massage, sexy massage, sex etc all packaged into one. At that time, the prices were about $400 sing for each session. Thats going back more than 15 years. Today, I would not know. They have similar services all over Tokyo but we were told by our local hosts that they all recommend Kawasaki.
You can get Teruko also in all sorts of other main hot spots in Tokyo e.g. Shinjuku but I have tried and it was never as good as Kawasaki.

We were also brought to some "show-places" where the entrance to watch the shows were very cheap - I cannot remember how much now, something like S$30 only then. Audiences could also participate and if more than one person wanted to participate to fuck the girl on the stage, the volunteers would play some kind of "cham cham pak" to see who gets to go up first and so on. Volunteers do not pay to fuck on the show.
At the same time, on the side., there would be fondling and HJs available from some of the other "stars" of the show.

I honestly cannot remember if these show places were in Kawasaki or elsewhere!

Ask you local Japanese friends and I am sure they can help you.

Your FR would be nice to read!

Intimissimo
19-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Ya asking locals to help will be the best. Here are some clips on the girls and FR.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=398894

gigantic_tk
19-02-2004, 01:23 PM

U might be able to find the lobang U want at this site:

httP://www.wsgforum.com

Helps yourself........:D