PDA

View Full Version : super newbie.... the next generation :#

BonEx
19-02-2004, 02:29 PM
hmmm i am bloody new to this - read all those posts + guides etc and all the stuffs but still never go try out T. T

Got some cash but still abit shy =/

Soooo anyone got advices to let me avoid such stuffs? i was thinking about like getting a call girl or something - coz dun wanna make fool of myself at GL/red lights larz...

:O

Later i go then saw some people that i know there =|

=DOH... fark press wrong button... wanted to post inside newbie forum - paiseh paiseh =

The_Hustler
19-02-2004, 02:44 PM
Kekeke.... u're so cute!

Self question...self answer.

Go....shoo... go GL.... there're many discreet spots to counter ur shyness. Try those bigger lorong nos. like 28, 30 for ur cat150 lay.

Duh! Press the right button when there!

Enticer,
The Hustler

CumKing
19-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by BonEx
hmmm i am bloody new to this - read all those posts + guides etc and all the stuffs but still never go try out T. T

Soooo anyone got advices to let me avoid such stuffs? i was thinking about like getting a call girl or something - coz dun wanna make fool of myself at GL/red lights larz...

=DOH... fark press wrong button... wanted to post inside newbie forum - paiseh paiseh =

Siao liao...must ask Wind's lucky gal to give u ang bao liao...kekekeke.....

They LOVE first timers! Hehehehe....

Regards,

CK

critic
19-02-2004, 03:50 PM

Go find a shady corner... squat and think.

The_Hustler
19-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by critic
Go find a shady corner... squat and think.

Oooh.... squatting in Geylang...especially corners can be very dangerous! Hehehe... thanks for answering on my behalf over at the other section with my nemesis... or should I say, everyone's nemesis?

Standing,
The Hustler

critic
19-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Oooh.... squatting in Geylang...especially corners can be very dangerous! Hehehe... thanks for answering on my behalf over at the other section with my nemesis... or should I say, everyone's nemesis?

Standing,
The Hustler

Not at all.

But seriously, I kind of miss him this morning. My usual routine is to read his stuff before the morning thingy. This morning, I constipated.:D

critic

c0mawhite
19-02-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by CumKing
Siao liao...must ask Wind's lucky gal to give u ang bao liao...kekekeke.....

They LOVE first timers! Hehehehe....

Regards,

CK

i dun think so man, everytime i act innocent i nearly always get rape treatment :(

went 150, ordered queenie, but boss heard wrongly and ordered me winnie, nabe

if he's wind, i'm claude

BonEx
20-02-2004, 12:32 AM
O.o i thought i gonna get flamed by those older forumers =\

Hustler - > i am the next generation cute-ish irc talker man!!!
Thx for your sweet comment though

ho ho ho

Cumking - > still dunno who windy =\ only at night know it's windy

Squatting in GL? for what?

Hmmm btw got Irc channel why bo lang one... all come forum read FR issit? =X

siamcutey
20-02-2004, 12:40 AM
If you dare to post, you must dare to accept solutions.

Want to avoid such stuff?

1. Blind both your eyes

2. Cut your cock

3. Rip away your Testicles.

hahaha
SC

BonEx
20-02-2004, 12:59 AM
how about burning off all my skin also =/

geeshz... thx for your critic-like advice i will take it to mind =\

... my rugby coach last time more scary =|

siamcutey
20-02-2004, 01:03 AM
how about burning off all my skin also =/

geeshz... thx for your critic-like advice i will take it to mind =\

... my rugby coach last time more scary =|

not bad idea too. But remember to dig a hole where the penis once was.

hahaha
SC

BonEx
20-02-2004, 01:21 AM
lol ya lor -

always has this fantasy to being a female - be ugly male hard to go about getting fucks...

XiaoHoUzi83
20-02-2004, 01:34 AM
hmm are u still a virgin????
if u r i can arrange something for you!

siamcutey
20-02-2004, 01:35 AM
lol ya lor -

always has this fantasy to being a female - be ugly male hard to go about getting fucks...

Since being a male hard to get it, can seriously consider a gender change.

hahaha
SC

BonEx
20-02-2004, 01:36 AM
really...?

i will think about it =/ just curious bout such stuffs coz my body nowadays not in very good shape man... dun wan displeasure the ladies...

Thx alot though dude - tell me if u need to i will consider.

critic
20-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Squatting in GL? for what?

lol ya lor -

Question and answer gibberish.

critic

RJ2004
20-02-2004, 12:19 PM
really...?

i will think about it =/ just curious bout such stuffs coz my body nowadays not in very good shape man... dun wan displeasure the ladies...

Thx alot though dude - tell me if u need to i will consider.

displeasure them? you're paying for them to pleasure you bro! :rolleyes:

BonEx
20-02-2004, 12:32 PM
Wellz if i dun perform well myself then how to pleasure myself?

what more to pleasuring the lady?

So its kidda fine - me still young - still have time before i rot underground

RJ2004
20-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Wellz if i dun perform well myself then how to pleasure myself?

what more to pleasuring the lady?

So its kidda fine - me still young - still have time before i rot underground

if you don't start, you'll never find out eh? :D

BonEx
20-02-2004, 02:03 PM
i will consider it :) thx brudder

now i just need to wait for that brudder that say got deal for me... :\ hope bo tirak since i "newbie"

XiaoHoUzi83
22-02-2004, 05:29 AM
my lb is to ask u go jb with us to break ur virginity...
is up to u...
if u cannot travel then vreak ur virginity in GL
^^

BonEx
22-02-2004, 09:37 AM
jc lobang so good? =\

i was thinking of soloing though...

geylang88
24-02-2004, 07:21 PM
Read thru' almost all the threads everywhere. Those threads with most posts and views seem very messy. A lot of wad u frame me i frame u den some more got pple scold here scold there. Old birds scold new birds never contribute, new birds scold old birds say FRs not reliable. Hai, i think start new Super New Bird thread also not bad.
Another thing about the old threads is that the regulars know each other so well, they dun hack care abt newcomers and always talk among themselves dunno talk wad.
i hope here everyone just start anew.

geylang88
24-02-2004, 07:53 PM
7 Down

First one during CNY 2nd day. After read about FRs here cannot tahan, just want to go there and fuck any WL. Went there at 1plus, dun dare to go into any house, so shop for FL outside hotels. Saw a few Thai, all so so, so just chose one quite slim and wearing skirt. That was the FIRST I call a prostitute and fuck one. Her face actually ok but her teeth not nice, I think too much smoking. Checked in a hotel for $25 for 2 hours, she like very expert, switch on aircon, stripped and say let・s shower in hokkien. The whole experience wasn・t so nice maybe because I still too green, can・t relax. Pr maybe she no chemistry with me.

Den after reading thur・ more FRs, went in to L14 House 12. Girl dunno wad, always forget the number after I come out. Think of it actually not bad. Cos・ she can do bbbj, quite shiok also. GF treatment like wad they say. Give me a sweet and say eat already always think of her. Almost scared and dun dare to eat scare wait gana kong toa.

Then read about WH10 so go for it. Poon I think, super! After 5 mins of kissing and touching I knew that I wanted more. So ask her to extend. She called OKT and after that I felt more at ease and able to enjoy cos・ got more time. And also because she is Super. I think she・s girl 9. Long hair and slim. Thick eyebrows, A cup. The way she did BJ was Expert, make me feel as though no cap. So good with her tongue. Cum once in her while doing doggie position. Den since extend ask for another shot. CIM becos she is so good at with her mouth. She agreed and Oh Boy! FANTASTIC! First time I shouted so loud before and during cumming.

Went back to WH10 for Poon again but she not there. SO try G16. OKT says new girl. She say she・s Ice. New and no much experience. Said that she is here for 51 days, still got 2 more years before go back to Thailand. Felt bad for her so treat her very nicely and gentle. Think she touched also, gave me good service. Her body quite fat, but her face very pretty. When FJ kept looking at her, got chemistry. After cum rested and she gave me thai massage.

Wanted to go WH10 again but damned crowded. Really like wad the they say, like waiting to enter pub. I dun like to wait or talk to other guys so walk around anyhow. OKT of L18 H38 says got new girl, very fair, like Chinese. Gana conned by his words so went in. I always call a girl in any house I stepped in becos too paiseh to walk out after step in. Think must overcome that becos this is my worst experience in geylang. U can read my FR in newbie thread I think, title: dun try this one.

Sixth one is in Wh10 again. Wanted Poon or Ice or the G12 they say super chio one. But none are in the tank. Sian. Try girl? Forgot wad number. I think quite senior one cos・ experienced. Very cheerful but I think too cheerful for my liking. Kept singing. Even kissing, BJ and even FJ also singing. Buay tahan, like my didi fake one like that. So finished job and not much Sextisfaction.

Heard WH14 got wear uniform so curious and went there. Same, no one I like, but too paiseh to walk out. Hai, say must change but haven・t overcome. So anyhow choose one, console myself that face and body not nice maybe service and skill good. Tried girl? Shit! Forgot number again. Think 16, maybe. Mature look, nice tits, B-cup and nice nipples. Everything ok, her skill is good though. Rub her pussy against my thigh while licking me. Like slut, not bad, different taste. Her tongue quite good also, very fast and nimble, lick my balls well. Rode on top and skill quite good also, very fast and close to body. But maybe her face no chemistry so enjoyment so so only. After cum ask me want second shot. I Huh? Maybe, second shot, but not with you. Wonder how the girls in the tank will think if I go out and fetch another girl for second round??? Anyone did that before???

So guys, dun always scold new birds for not contributing and free riding. But I don・t want to do it the standard way by giving marks out of 10 cos・ no meaning now. PPle wont believe also. So just say wad I thought of and share with you all.

BonEx
25-02-2004, 12:01 AM
Hmm your stand is neutral towards all and on the bigger picture... but most of what u say can be deemed true...

Old birds can scold new birds for not contributing - yup its ok since new birds really not contributing, but then again - new birds no experience anyway... so old birds... pls think b4 flaming. People would contribute when they are free... correct?

New Birds Scold old birds give wrong info? =/ maybe the girl have pms? too many things that might change quality of girls so dun think every girl might stay the same forever. one day she might be the sex siren the other just a plain jane =\

Super new birds ( Thats me :d ) virgins that wan to lose it! the next generation of Samsters! the upcoming zenith consumers of singapore's sexual industry! The Paramount payers of prostitution! the... haha ok i stop - > have to educate us... we super newbies dun feel like getting conned anyway =/ we will be indecisive about fucking around also... later see teacher go geylang then O.O if not see whoever they know go very paiseh.

And from so many posts i see... i hope u guys can be more Cool and chilled b4 flaming like theres no tomorrow...

intelpentium
25-02-2004, 02:22 PM
hahaha tell u what..
y not we go together lah...
i'm not too sure of all the places though.. but i know a few houses that r quite good

geylang88
26-02-2004, 10:46 PM
went to gy jus now, the last i told u all that after i finished with cat40 in house wh14 saw many FLs and a few good ones. today go again and guess what? not a single womenin sight! waited for half an hour, maybe they taking dinner together or holding AGM. But wah lew, sian, all men everywhere, i think some of us reading this might be there also.

anyway already planned to spend $100 or so, therefore went into L20H33, dunno why the OKT is a lady, auntie type, sian. Paiseh wanted to walk out den the real OKT on duty came out and invite me to go in. First time trying out cat80, a bit nervous. Thanks to all the FRs i read, at least know what is coming.

Waited for almost another 20mins, finally hear the sound of car engine, my girl is here. First impression, shiok, because wearing miniskirt, complexion very fair. height around 1.6m

the rest like what u will read elsewhere, so just highlight a few things.

1) since she is chinese and speak chinese, the feeling is very different from cat40 thais, though they are friendly, but always got feeling like talking to tourists, a bit unnatural.

2) Longer time, no rush. I think i spend almost 40mins. SO if do two sessions for cat40 den same amount actually.

3) body simply marvellous, i give 8/10, service also 8/10, much better than any cat40 except WH10 poon's BJ.

4) not all cat40 give bbbj and AR, but for cat80 i think SOP, in fact she flipped me over and took all the initiative. so same money in terms of time (2 sessions) but AR and BBBJ confirm, and since they do it all the time, they are quite skillful.

5) But den cannot see first den choose, unlike tank. If gana one body not nice, face not nice service lousy den seow liao. Sway! but den again i dun think will be so bad, I think the 'organisation' in charge should have some kind of QC.

6) tank is good, can see and select. But den the good ones always very hot, always not around. until now i still havent try WH10G12 and those with gd FRs. Another thing is they look good in the tank maybe because of the lights and their dress. But in the room take closer look usually minus 5 pts. SOmemore majority quite big size, bone frame structure and also quite 'muscular'. SO, the cat80, typical chinese and singapore girl kind, very enjoying to behold.

COnclusion, try different things. Eat tom yam soup a few times den change to ho fan den change back to tom yam soup.

If got good cat80 to recommend, just mention name and a bit of description on gd points can liao, thank you.

siamcutey
27-02-2004, 02:10 AM
Hmm your stand is neutral towards all and on the bigger picture... but most of what u say can be deemed true...

Old birds can scold new birds for not contributing - yup its ok since new birds really not contributing, but then again - new birds no experience anyway... so old birds... pls think b4 flaming. People would contribute when they are free... correct?

New Birds Scold old birds give wrong info? =/ maybe the girl have pms? too many things that might change quality of girls so dun think every girl might stay the same forever. one day she might be the sex siren the other just a plain jane =\

Super new birds ( Thats me :d ) virgins that wan to lose it! the next generation of Samsters! the upcoming zenith consumers of singapore's sexual industry! The Paramount payers of prostitution! the... haha ok i stop - > have to educate us... we super newbies dun feel like getting conned anyway =/ we will be indecisive about fucking around also... later see teacher go geylang then O.O if not see whoever they know go very paiseh.

And from so many posts i see... i hope u guys can be more Cool and chilled b4 flaming like theres no tomorrow...

hahaha, why are the people here forever so conscious of the Old Bird and New Bird issue?
How to determine Old Bird and New Bird. No one here ever mention they are Old Bird, its you people(declaring yourself as new birds) who give them the tag saying they are Old Birds.

You guys frankly just determine the old birds by their posting numbers. How shallow.

Seriously how do you define Old Bird? By posting numbers? There are many people I met who cheong KTV, HC, LSB, Prostitutes more than you can ever imagine. And they don't even have a posting number.

So is any of you going to carry your nick to your grave when you die?

Everyone is just typing behind the computer. Just can't think why people take things so seriously.

Earn it not by complaining how to get it.

SC

BonEx
27-02-2004, 02:50 AM
well... one thing is for sure i only determined myself being a super new bird =/ never determined others being old or new...

Apparently from reading... i get the idea that the more experienced guys are called Old birds and the less experienced guys are new birds... and i didn't think number of posts does matter here... hmmm maybe we should put a new tag -> ancient bird for those that contributes tons...

Yeah siam is still forever right... its useless to go on about setting grades to judge the people about here. Its like whats the use. Life's too short anyway - but i do "respect" some people...

i see that some newbies/noobs just get flamed by members... kidda unfair if u ask me =/ maybe thats why there are grades existing and how it seems to others...

gigantic_tk
27-02-2004, 12:59 PM
well... one thing is for sure i only determined myself being a super new bird =/ never determined others being old or new...

Apparently from reading... i get the idea that the more experienced guys are called Old birds and the less experienced guys are new birds... and i didn't think number of posts does matter here... hmmm maybe we should put a new tag -> ancient bird for those that contributes tons...

Yeah siam is still forever right... its useless to go on about setting grades to judge the people about here. Its like whats the use. Life's too short anyway - but i do "respect" some people...

i see that some newbies/noobs just get flamed by members... kidda unfair if u ask me =/ maybe thats why there are grades existing and how it seems to others...

Don't border about who are the newbies or the lau chio (old cock)
we join these forum just to share our ventures or experiences in these areas. Why waste time and space to flame and urge over matters b'cos all of us come here with different background and experiences and each has his contributions & experiences to share and tends to have conflict sometimes....others might come here with other motives, I don't border........as long as happy surfing, and cheonging within my limit, I am satisfied...............

thecas
27-02-2004, 04:17 PM
BonEx, check your private messages

RJ2004
28-02-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by SexKnight
Are any of you guys those in groups with helmets (bikers)?
Or those young poly / NSF guys on night hunts?

If any of you is the above-mentioned, I have news for you guys ...
Reply to the post for your NEWS ...

+ SK +

so specific ah? :D

i oso new bird hor, reg this month only!?