PDA

View Full Version : Aunties in KS

Ace_Man69
19-02-2002, 02:25 PM
I had a bad experience yesterday.
used to cheong in GL and HC. but after reading some of bros' FR, decided to try KS for the first time.

went to hse XX, ask for ah june ( lots of recomendations from bros here) but not free for another hr or so.....so ask for connie....while waiting saw many others.....all aunties lookalike!!!!even saw 1 $100 cat gal look like aunty....piss off already......

Stranger07
19-02-2002, 03:13 PM
u should look around that area b4 u decide on which gal to called.

tys90246
19-02-2002, 10:51 PM
I have the same experience also. After reading the FR on June, wanna give a shot... but June have two season to go.. so the OKT said try other, she said only 30+, well, try loh... wah lan, a 45+ aunti wake in.. i am really sick already.. donn't even what to do.. wanna go already cann't, fxxk? It's cheap, but not worth your money. I rather go to GL40, there you can choice your gal by yourself...+

Stranger07
20-02-2002, 02:53 AM
that why i say look around and then if u are not happy with the gals u can always ask them to fuck off if not go somewhere else loh.

CumExplorer
20-02-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by tys90246
I have the same experience also. After reading the FR on June, wanna give a shot... but June have two season to go.. so the OKT said try other, she said only 30+, well, try loh... wah lan, a 45+ aunti wake in.. i am really sick already.. donn't even what to do.. wanna go already cann't, fxxk? It's cheap, but not worth your money. I rather go to GL40, there you can choice your gal by yourself...+

Think u go wrong place, H28, $100, got several young chicks.

Horchew
23-02-2002, 03:24 AM
actualli there's lots of youngsters asking for senior citizens nowadays, saw afew alredi.
maybe it's the perverted thought of screwing some over-aged, jus like some lusting for under-aged gers, some housewifes,some fat,some BBW,etc.
ever tried a old hag jus for the fun of it, she's soooooo old tink abt. 55y.o but bods still firm(yes, N real too) she did BJ on me without her dentures veri nice BO-Ge feeling being suck by her gums.(Hates it when being given BJ then kenna gers's teeth sometimes damn painful!) fucked her & was very surprised that her cunt loks like some 16y.o cunt, little hair & VERY-VERY tight.
was told she never married & don't get to fuck much cos not many desires the aged, so sort of true that it might be less worn-out.
Ops, B4 I forgot she also very "chui pa" -pit palak kio, lots of water..veri wet to B screwed by younger hunks.

johnnyboy
11-03-2002, 05:23 PM
bro horchew...

i think i am the type that likes older women 30-45 years.

can you share more about the matured women you tried at ks? which hse number and her name?

price too?

appreciate your help ;)

Sungeicock
12-03-2002, 05:52 PM
Mature women are available at Petain...Choose careful and fxxk the hell out of them!:p

daryl76
18-03-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Horchew
actualli there's lots of youngsters asking for senior citizens nowadays, saw afew alredi.
maybe it's the perverted thought of screwing some over-aged, jus like some lusting for under-aged gers, some housewifes,some fat,some BBW,etc.
ever tried a old hag jus for the fun of it, she's soooooo old tink abt. 55y.o but bods still firm(yes, N real too) she did BJ on me without her dentures veri nice BO-Ge feeling being suck by her gums.(Hates it when being given BJ then kenna gers's teeth sometimes damn painful!) fucked her & was very surprised that her cunt loks like some 16y.o cunt, little hair & VERY-VERY tight.
was told she never married & don't get to fuck much cos not many desires the aged, so sort of true that it might be less worn-out.
Ops, B4 I forgot she also very "chui pa" -pit palak kio, lots of water..veri wet to B screwed by younger hunks.

hi bro,

where u got this lao-go??? screw too many lao-go oso no good leh, heard that elder woman oso like younger men cos its good for their complexion and looks... true bo???

daryl76

Horchew
18-03-2002, 11:59 PM
good or not I don't know, but sometimes just fed up wh tos "teeny-bopper" not soo gd in bed so go 4 mor experience ones. also they seems 2 do more things (sexual techniques) right than those young but inexperience ones(aka. Hoe kua bo hoe Ciak!)
Just walk into any broth. in KS N ask for "Lo Sau" (mid-aged aunties) Also seems like it's a trend to screw grannies overseas judging from internet postings, alt.

asohluv
23-03-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Horchew

hey bro, b kind enuf to tell me her name leh. o/wise, pls describe her - fat, slim, big boots, hairstyle, tall, short, look etc..

anyone else got anymore recomm for lau chiu. thanks thanks thanks (very desperate)...

crabman
23-03-2002, 09:56 PM
Never try GL or KS before any recommendation. Use to go HC only