PDA

View Full Version : Any nice and must visit places to recommend in Beijing?

asylumseeker
03-03-2004, 07:36 PM
To all bros,

any nice places to recommend in Beijing? Sightseeing, chiobus, food etc? Cannot find much info from the search directory. Pls help cos making a trip there this weekend!!!

gigantic_tk
04-03-2004, 12:30 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by asylumseeker
To all bros,

any nice places to recommend in Beijing? Sightseeing, chiobus, food etc? Cannot find much info from the search directory. Pls help cos making a trip there this weekend!!! [/QUOTE

You might be able to obtain useful information in these 2 international ang mo websites,

http://www.worldsexguide.com
http://www.wsgforum.com

enjoy surfing................:D

gigantic_tk
04-03-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by asylumseeker
To all bros,

any nice places to recommend in Beijing? Sightseeing, chiobus, food etc? Cannot find much info from the search directory. Pls help cos making a trip there this weekend!!!

Must visit the The Great Wall lah, else is same like not visiting Beijing.:D

iceage
06-03-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by asylumseeker
To all bros,

If you have the money, go to Tian Shan Ren Jian. Here you can find the most beautiful gals in beijing. Alternatively, you can go next door KTV at landmark hotel which would be cheaper.

sexytoy.com.sg
06-03-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by iceage
If you have the money, go to Tian Shan Ren Jian. Here you can find the most beautiful gals in beijing. Alternatively, you can go next door KTV at landmark hotel which would be cheaper.

do the gals wear like Macau?

siamcutey
06-03-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by 1111111.com.sg

Eh, I know you want to promote your website. But can you please stop all your one-liners? At least add something concrete for people to read.

SC

iceage
06-03-2004, 05:16 PM

I dunno. Never been to Macau but why do u care about their dressing?

sexytoy.com.sg
09-03-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by iceage
I dunno. Never been to Macau but why do u care about their dressing?

Well. all the gals in Macau usually wear a transulent gown and a panty when they sit with you. So wanted to know if they wear the same there in China (Which I doubt due to gong an)

naemlo
09-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Well. all the gals in Macau usually wear a transulent gown and a panty when they sit with you. So wanted to know if they wear the same there in China (Which I doubt due to gong an)

I doubt u can find 1 KTV where the gers wear transulent grown...
I been to quite a few KTVs in China n will try to explore more till I find 1 then I post my FR here.