PDA

View Full Version : New Coded FR - Yamaha 101

Doomas
08-03-2004, 02:42 AM
Coded FR this time cz I don’t wanna hafta await 3 bloody hrs like I had to for JC after my FR on her so brudders pls forgive me. U want to know who she is, just ask Tommy.

Was feeling damned bored at home. Before I knew it I found myself at 1612. I could see Tommy grinning like a genial Satan when he saw me through the doors of his fuck shop. I trooped right in, plopped myself in his oh-so-comfy sofa, gave thanks for his aircon and limply asked for Yamaha 101. Oh damn, she had just left his joint for a job elsewhere. What to do, wait lor. Presently, saw Kaixin storming into the joint with a very horny look on his face. Confirmed sure call one, heh heh heh.

After a seemingly interminable wait of 45 mins, I saw a nicely shaped babe in a pink gown bounce cheerily in the joint. Nice sweet smile with laughing black eyes, long and fragrant hair, nice juicy body, not too thin nor too fat, reasonable fair. Before I knew it, I felt my one-eyed wonder worm rear up in anticipation. Hmmm, so this was Yamaha 101.

Followed that gorgeous butt like a spellbound rat following the Pied Piper into a room. In the room, things got even better. Yamaha 101 removed her gown to reveal a very nice curvy body with the most bountiful globes parked on her chest. About a C cup which closer physical examination revealed them to be possible enhancements but what the heck. Got hole will bonk mah. My eyes, as well as my mushroom rod, bulged as I saw her small nipples that looked like little pink toggles screaming to be licked and twirled. We made some small talk and clicked almost immediately. We felt like we knew each other for years and were joking and teasing each other like old pals. As she turned to step into the shower, my thick-veined mandrake root grew thicker just seeing those succulent butt cheeks tense sinuously with her leg movements.

Shower was pretty SOP with a brief interlude of excitement when she filled her mouth with warm water and gave me a brief BBBJ. A little bit of kinkiness as she washed my dick by snaking her arm from behind me and under my crotch. Oooo, shiver me timbers!

Stepped out of the shower to dry myself. With my lower body still dripping from the shower, she stepped in front of me, yanked my towel from my suddenly nerveless hands and whispered seductively “let’s not waste time honey”. She then snuggled my neck and nibbled my jugular, exclaiming “mmm, you smell so nice”. Providentially I had my best cologne on. She slowly lingered her way down to my nipples and alternated between biting and licking them. By then I was bloody horned up and tried to sit on the bed in expectation of a BBBJ. She gripped my erect nipple and held me up saying “ah ah ah, I haven’t finishing raping you yet hor”. Wah lao eh, that really got me steamed up as she shoved her tongue into my eagerly waiting mouth for a tongue lock contest. She then licked her way down to Major Dick before engulfing him in her warm moist mouth. Mmmmm……

Part 2…

By now my heads were pulsing with blood. Her BBBJ was nothing to shout about but the sight of her luscious lips wrapped round my Rod of Mayhem drove me into a blood frenzy. I could literally feel the blood rush to my big head. We finally got onto the bed where she got me to kneel while she slid under my crotch to continue with her BBBJ. After some intense mins of feeling her tongue wrapping and unfurling my flesh stick, I got her to lie down on her back where I proceeded to unleash my dreaded tongue-fu on a very neatly trimmed clit and nicely defined lips. Dining at the Y in style. Licked her gently at first to get her in the mood. At first there was no reaction but pretty soon she started moaning and writing in pleasure with my head buried deep between her legs. She started getting wetter and wetter and noisier and noisier until she was bucking and holding my head in a vice grip with her legs. Finally she bucked wildly in a scream and her legs threatened to pop my head, they were so tense, before she flopped back on the bed in a heap. Time to mount up cowboy. Slid on the spacesuit before sliding my Space Cowboy Mk 1 into her warm pussy, tho it was a little loose. By then I was past caring. Thrust her from above, feeling the pleasure tingles erupting all over my dick head. As I thrusted, she was literally twisting my nipples in pleasure. The sight of her bouncing fleshy neh nehs with those pink eraser tip nipples was almost too much for me and I nearly came at warp 5 in a torrential sweat but held back and flipped her over to screw her doggy style. Her ass was fleshy enough that there was an erotically satisfying “piak piak piak” with each thrust of mine against her firm butt globes. Her wetness also ensured each thrust caused my dick head to tingle fiercely all over. After many “piaks” I felt my whole body spasm with orgasmic pleasure and could finally take it no longer and came and came and came. We both fell back exhausted and spent but with enough energy to cuddle each other. Peeled off the spacesuit. Walao eh, so much spunk.

Showered and dressed and left the room hanging onto each other’s arms. Tommy the genial Satan was as usual lounging on his throne and grinned at the sight of us embracing each other. I remarked to Tommy that Yamaha 101 smelt very nice today. She then said I smelt very nice today too and buried her nose in my neck to catch the lingering scent. I smelt her fragrant hair again and was sorely tempted to have another session there and then but wisdom prevailed. With great regret, I watched her skip off to her next assignment.

Code Name : Yamaha 101
Looks : 7/10 (very sweet and girl next door looks)
Body : 7.5/10 (just the right amount of flesh)
Boobs : 8 (cz of the small pink nips. Wd be 9 if boobs were confirmed to be real)
BBBJ : 6.5/10
FJ : 7/10
Fun factor : 7.5/10
RTF : Fuck, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!
Disclaimer : You may not get the same joy as I did. Treat her like a lady and you shd not be disappointed.

cuntking
09-03-2004, 01:27 AM
Wahhhhhh ............ C cup ........... but have you confirm real or fake? Real one I go try tomorrow :)

Originally posted by Doomas
About a C cup which closer physical examination revealed them to be possible enhancements but what the heck.

Doomas
09-03-2004, 02:58 AM
Mmm, if they were fakes, then they were really good fakes.

Oh yeah hor, u are a milk drinker hor? :)

Originally posted by cuntking
Wahhhhhh ............ C cup ........... but have you confirm real or fake? Real one I go try tomorrow :)

LiNpEh
09-03-2004, 10:50 AM
King,

seems like a good horse to ride to awake me retirement hor... hahahaha....

cuntking
12-03-2004, 01:35 PM
You first day know me ah???

Yes I am a MILK drinker .... look at my size you know liao .... ha ha ha

Mmm, if they were fakes, then they were really good fakes.

Oh yeah hor, u are a milk drinker hor? :)

cuntking
12-03-2004, 01:37 PM
bro linpeh, so you try liao? How? Good or not?? FR leh

Originally posted by LiNpEh
King,

seems like a good horse to ride to awake me retirement hor... hahahaha....

Doomas
14-03-2004, 11:49 AM
It's going to eb a wintry week for me. Yamaha 101 got the monthlies. Miss her pouty lips :P~~~~

The_Hustler
17-03-2004, 06:55 PM
It's going to eb a wintry week for me. Yamaha 101 got the monthlies. Miss her pouty lips :P~~~~

Red bean soup is tasty n healthy.... perhaps u should try!! Nabeiz... still dunno who ur Yamaha!

Yummy,
The Hustler

Doomas
17-03-2004, 08:55 PM
Hahaha, and that shd be the way, otherwise I have to wait 3 to 4 bloody hours for my turn :))

Originally posted by The_Hustler
Red bean soup is tasty n healthy.... perhaps u should try!! Nabeiz... still dunno who ur Yamaha!

Yummy,
The Hustler

Jang5556
18-03-2004, 09:56 AM
Hahaha, and that shd be the way, otherwise I have to wait 3 to 4 bloody hours for my turn :))

I also after your Yamaha but everytime I get round to calling her she seems to disappear:(

Regards

Jang

Piranas
18-03-2004, 10:06 AM
Hate coded FR :p , but again might be 100% geniue FR because it's coded.

Doomas
18-03-2004, 10:08 AM
Hehe, I also can't call her. She has the monthlies now lah :(

Originally posted by Jang5556
I also after your Yamaha but everytime I get round to calling her she seems to disappear:(

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
18-03-2004, 01:17 PM
Hehe, I also can't call her. She has the monthlies now lah :(

Is that what it has become? When I called her from her house, OKT said she was suppose to rest for one or two days which I guess became a week of rest bwhahahah

Piranas
19-03-2004, 01:42 PM
Where to get decoder to decode the name? :mad:

Doomas
20-03-2004, 12:28 AM
Decoder is in 1612 :)

Originally posted by Piranas
Where to get decoder to decode the name? :mad:

poolhot.
20-03-2004, 02:35 PM

LOL............

Jang5556
20-03-2004, 04:23 PM

Bro,

I hear your girl could be back by Wednesday.

Regards

Jang

Piranas
20-03-2004, 04:45 PM
THanks for the decoder...and she is going back on wed?

weaking2001
29-03-2004, 11:20 PM
well, look like must try.

Doomas
30-03-2004, 02:47 AM
Yo bro,

Thks. I had her on Thursday. Faaaaantastic :)

Bro,

I hear your girl could be back by Wednesday.

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
30-03-2004, 09:07 AM
Yo bro,

Thks. I had her on Thursday. Faaaaantastic :)

Last Thursday? Me too. In the late afternoon. Was so good went back Sunday bwhahahaha

She is good isn't she hehehehehe

Regards

Jang

Doomas
30-03-2004, 04:29 PM
Ooo yeah :))

Will miss her when I'm in ROC for reservist starting tomolo. The FLs there suck :(

Last Thursday? Me too. In the late afternoon. Was so good went back Sunday bwhahahaha

She is good isn't she hehehehehe

Regards

Jang

Doomas
20-04-2004, 01:51 AM
Touched down in SG on Sun 1+am. Made a beeline to T twelve hrs later for my Yamaha Portasound, I mean, Yamaha101 :D

Service still par excellence, as per FR. Going back mid next mth for short break. She, I mean, not me, hehehehehe

I take back my remarks abt ROC FLs. The two I had.... FWOAH!!!!! One in particular showed me a very interesting trick with ice cubes :eek:

Ooo yeah

Will miss her when I'm in ROC for reservist starting tomolo. The FLs there suck

Doomas
20-04-2004, 01:56 AM
Now I rem what's bugging me. What's this reputation thingy? I have 10 points. Does that mean my rep stinks? :P

cuntking
20-04-2004, 03:43 AM
Like that me reputation also sucks ....... hee hee hee

Your Yamaha damp powderful, I had her twice in the last 5 days :)

BTW did you recieve my Moblisation sms?

Now I rem what's bugging me. What's this reputation thingy? I have 10 points. Does that mean my rep stinks? :P

Doomas
20-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Hehehehe, so I guess she has enough milk for you eh? Finally got gal gum both of us :P

Yeah, got ur mob SMS. Double congrats to u bro!

Like that me reputation also sucks ....... hee hee hee

Your Yamaha damp powderful, I had her twice in the last 5 days :)

BTW did you recieve my Moblisation sms?

win88
20-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Milk?

Hehehehe, so I guess she has enough milk for you eh? Finally got gal gum both of us :P

Yeah, got ur mob SMS. Double congrats to u bro!

Doomas
20-04-2004, 01:22 PM
Boobies.

Milk?