PDA

View Full Version : New in Singapore

alexander_7769
07-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Hey everybody,

I'm new in Singapore, just landed a month ago or so. I live around Kitchener Road, so I'm wondering what good/cheap services can I find in Desker. I'm interested in ladies only. How is service working in Singapore? In Australia usually I was paying by the hour and doing as many shots as I could (not that I'm showing off! :-)).

Any price guide? I've heard is cheap but not sure how cheap is cheap around Desker area.

Cheers bros,

Alex

LTN008
09-02-2010, 01:22 PM
I am not too sure if Desker has laides providing services for that or not but you may want to check out on the freelance domes here. (FL, FL2 and FL3.)
However FLs are not required to go for checkups thus the risk of getting STD is there. Field reports are available from bros who have tried the serivces of the ladies too. Charges here are usually by the $$/time/number of shots or $$/number of shots/time. $$ charges can varies from S$50 to S$150, at times even more for the more premiums ones. Time is usually from 45mins or ah hour to two. Shot are usually just one or two. Some rare FLs provide unlimited shots for say maybe two hours.

However do bear in mind that apart from the charges, usually or rather most of the time room and cap charges are to be provided by the customer.

Happy bonking dude but play safe!

RumpRanger
09-02-2010, 11:05 PM
So you are staying in Kitchener Road? City Square Residences must be your home!

Desker Rd is so near to you. Just take a walk to Desker Rd and see the ladies yourself. I'm not sure how old you are but you may be turned off by the Desker ladies. Most are over 40 years old and they charge anything from $20 to $30 for 20 minute session. If you're caucasian they might hit you for $50. There are a couple of houses in Desker Rd that has some attractive women but they are post-op transvestites.

So, unless you are into older women, you should make your way to Petain Rd which is also very close to Kitchener Rd. I think that Petain has younger, better looking ladies than Desker Rd but that's my personal opinion.

Please read the Petain Road forum to find out more information about which ladies give what services and how much they charge.

blackpower
10-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Hey everybody,

I'm new in Singapore, just landed a month ago or so. I live around Kitchener Road, so I'm wondering what good/cheap services can I find in Desker. I'm interested in ladies only. How is service working in Singapore? In Australia usually I was paying by the hour and doing as many shots as I could (not that I'm showing off! :-)).

Any price guide? I've heard is cheap but not sure how cheap is cheap around Desker area.

Cheers bros,

Alex

Sent you PM bro.. ;)

DDking
10-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Bro, welcome to SG sex scene, If you like Chinese girl you should go to Petain road, there are lots of FRs in the follow forum:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/

If you like Thai fish tanker girls, you can also go to Geylang road - "40 street of wls in SG"; or if you like ladyboys, then go to Orchard Tower, lots of foreigners are there for their fun :D

alexander_7769
13-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the advise, yeah I'm staying at City Squares. Well I'm 29 so not very much into MILF's but I like trying everyone, hehe. I didn't know Caucasian were charged more... man, I feel discriminated now.

I'll check Petain rd, then, everything is close here. I'm liking this city.

!@#$%^&
14-02-2010, 02:17 PM
It Chinese New Year now. Mostly the WL in petain went back to their hometown.

ibelieveindevil
18-02-2010, 08:01 PM
seiously, if you are staying at city square, you can afford better services.

wolverman
18-02-2010, 08:31 PM
TS, head to Orchard Tower. :)