PDA

View Full Version : L8h66cg12

sonice
10-04-2004, 01:23 PM
Hi everybody. After being a guest in this forum for so long finally decided post my maiden FR.

After a few drinks with my chiong buddies. We decided to check out the mei meis in GL. Went over to Lor8 and check it out. To my disappointment, "chinatown" was empty. Most probably AV was here a while ago, sianz.......liao. Lan lan no choice, went over to the cat40 hse and look look see see. Go hse 43 and see. Char bo quality not too good. Neber mind went over to the 66 series hses. Thinking of checking out some gals intro by brudders in this forum. At hse 66A, saw a couple fish-tank very empty. Ask for G5, too bad, OKT said she working. Again,...sianz liao. Neber, change target. Went next door 66C and try my luck then. Open the door, wah....At least got five pooyings there. Saw number 5, 88,81,12, and forget number liao. Remember got ppl from the forum recommanded G12, paid the OKT money and hand in hand we go to her room.

Name:Noi
Height: 163cm
Complexion: Quite chio from far, a bit disappointing when she come near you
BBBJ:7/10 yes(Hot tea). Pretty good suction.
FJ: 8/10 (RAW)
Attitude: 9/10(very gf feeling)

Keep calling me lao gong thru out FJ. Intially capped me with carex. But I teased her by telling her I prefer to do her raw. To my astonishment, before I can say anything, she had already guided my shaft into her pussy. Wah lah eh....what to do brothers??? Bo bian liao, I juz pumped and pumped her until I unleashed my load into her love tunnel!!!

In her toilet, while washing up, I asked her whether she does with every customer or not. I don't want to get STDs leh. She said:"no lah darling, only you lah, You so yan dao what." Anyway, quite immune to it liao, she's not the first one.....ermm that says that. In addition she not the only cha bor I did raw with lah. By the way, before I go, I gave her $50 tip.

RJ2004
10-04-2004, 01:30 PM
haiz, another gonner :mad:

Panerai
10-04-2004, 06:30 PM
haiz, another gonner :mad:
you are very generous to give her $50/- as tips. IF you stop giving her this amount the next time, you will be called "LAU KOW"(Hokkien for monkey)!!!

dun be fallen into such prey buddy. when the tide is low, any passing ship will be a bonus to a damsel in distress. am sure some forum buddies here will try her out once they read SONICE message.... SONICE, hold your horses.... just pray hard that you are the only one go raw.....

take it easy mate!!!

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 06:39 PM
you are very generous to give her $50/- as tips. IF you stop giving her this amount the next time, you will be called "LAU KOW"(Hokkien for monkey)!!!

dun be fallen into such prey buddy. when the tide is low, any passing ship will be a bonus to a damsel in distress. am sure some forum buddies here will try her out once they read SONICE message.... SONICE, hold your horses.... just pray hard that you are the only one go raw.....

take it easy mate!!!

Sigh...better dun do raw man. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

siamcutey
10-04-2004, 09:53 PM
FR like real siah.

hahaha
SC

sonice
11-04-2004, 02:47 AM
Never mind if you don't believe. :cool: Try her anyway, you may get a pleasant surprise!!! :eek:

FR like real siah.

hahaha
SC

Panerai
11-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Never mind if you don't believe. :cool: Try her anyway, you may get a pleasant surprise!!! :eek:
Sonice,

forum buddies here are given the benefit of doubts on all their postings. This is exactly the whole objective of this forum,,, to keep all buddies abreast of all the latest updates.... while most of us here have not met in person, i guess there will be no malice.

As you may be a new kid on the block, we are just encouraging you to exercise cautions... at the end of the day, you are responsible for your own actions....

siamcutey
12-04-2004, 12:25 AM
From what I do know of, the hse66 series in Lor 8 girls give hot tea bjs. But you left out this part. And you were emphasising on the RAW part in the FR. Since you had so many other RAW encounters, why only this?

C'mon you are cheongster, i also cheongster. So what some of us think will be in the same wavelength. Fact or fantasy, I leave it to the others to think.

SC

sonice
12-04-2004, 01:59 PM
Ah hia,

Even though I'm might be new kid on the block in this forum, I've cheong GL for quite sometime already. Definately not a newbie in this GL Cat 40 scene. You know why I started a new thread about this gal 12 in this forum? Its to highlight my "extraordinary" experience, or else, I would have post it under the Cat40 thread.
As for the hot tea blow job, no need to mention lah, this house so famous already what! :cool:

From what I do know of, the hse66 series in Lor 8 girls give hot tea bjs. But you left out this part. And you were emphasising on the RAW part in the FR. Since you had so many other RAW encounters, why only this?

C'mon you are cheongster, i also cheongster. So what some of us think will be in the same wavelength. Fact or fantasy, I leave it to the others to think.

SC

siamcutey
12-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Ah hia,

Even though I'm might be new kid on the block in this forum, I've cheong GL for quite sometime already. Definately not a newbie in this GL Cat 40 scene. You know why I started a new thread about this gal 12 in this forum? Its to highlight my "extraordinary" experience, or else, I would have post it under the Cat40 thread.
As for the hot tea blow job, no need to mention lah, this house so famous already what! :cool:

Sorry, I don't know you well, arai pii nong?

Also, I thought you mentioned she 's not the only one with "extraordinary" experiences?

SC

XiaoWeiZi
12-04-2004, 11:09 PM
bro not us will get a pleasant surprise . it u will getting a pleasant surprise (STD) then u know !

YOahYOkia
13-04-2004, 05:21 AM
i believe wat u said r true....i oso did raw wif her b4...aft tat revisiting her for 2nd 3rd 4th times..dun dare to do raw wif her...got once she come auntie i did wif her...wtf dat days onwards very suey..no visit her anymore...lolz

sonice
13-04-2004, 06:19 AM
Haha, brudder, I respect everybody contributing in this forum that's why I call you Ah hia. If you not happy, fine with me. haha, anyway, don't the WL also called us Ah hia, actually it means customer(no feelings involve, solely business), or "chai tao" to them. Hope you can think this way if it makes you feel "better". Hahaha

Juz my two cents worth! :p

Sorry, I don't know you well, arai pii nong?

Also, I thought you mentioned she 's not the only one with "extraordinary" experiences?

SC

RJ2004
13-04-2004, 10:20 AM
Ah hia,

As for the hot tea blow job, no need to mention lah, this house so famous already what!

:mad: Being a "new kid on the block" you obviously might have shot your fr off without looking around the new territory first because then you would have realised that we do not like people telling us about such raw experiences because (a) if she does it with one she does it with many as there's no "special" one to them and (b) this forum is not so secret and certain people reading this might well put this girl out of work since the nature of your fr is frowned upon. if you're not new to the cat 40 scene as you claimed you should have known better too. do you just go around telling any tom dick harry at any kopitiam about what supreme special the girl does? :mad:

siamcutey
13-04-2004, 10:21 AM
Haha, brudder, I respect everybody contributing in this forum that's why I call you Ah hia. If you not happy, fine with me. haha, anyway, don't the WL also called us Ah hia, actually it means customer(no feelings involve, solely business), or "chai tao" to them. Hope you can think this way if it makes you feel "better". Hahaha

Juz my two cents worth! :p

Unless to people I know, other than that, I don't like the thought of someone acknowledging "brotherhood" with me. It feels even more suck, when you know some people have a hidden agenda in doing that.

:D
SC

DNAT
13-04-2004, 10:38 AM
Selfishly speaking, if I come across a Cat40 who will accomodate my 'special request', I will just keep quiet for the following reasons:
1. dun wan to jeopardise her rice bowl, if the request is not allowable
2. dun wan to wait in the long quene after much publicity had been made known

enzyme
14-04-2004, 12:34 AM
to quell some doubts of some fellow forumers here on "sonice's" fr,
he got the bio stats correct:
name:Noi
ht:164+-
to add:
breast:never knew small neh neh also can be saggy(check it out)
figure pear shape but due to small neh neh makes her bottom heavy.

i believe the Fr is truthful to a certain extent.
(true that he did her,
not so true that he yan dao) :p
jus a joke, dun angry. :)

enzyme
14-04-2004, 12:42 AM
jus came bck from G-land and tried her as a refresher of her services.....
discovered something new.........
she did not hot tea bj me but she guggle her mouth with listerine during the shower....and bj me w/o cap(never ask my permission).
she jus bring it on.......the feeling is the same as the mint sweets bj.
however halfway thru the bj she open her fridge and she open a can of COKE.......
kept some in her mouth and bj me.........wa......so cool...so acidic???
but none the less,it was an eye opener for me.........bj with coke......
still sound funny to me but the feeling is great.
i ask her if she offer tis to all,she says only if she's in the mood and if she has coke.

i told her to forgo the fj and she bj til i cum......accidentally in her mouth as i forgot to warn her.
apologise a million times to her liao.....but i still feel guilty.......
she said its the 1st time she cim.........
anyway still a worthy bonk for $40 IMHO.

bonk on.

thaigers
14-04-2004, 12:47 AM
jus came bck from G-land and tried her as a refresher of her services.....
discovered something new.........
she did not hot tea bj me but she guggle her mouth with listerine during the shower....and bj me w/o cap(never ask my permission).
she jus bring it on.......the feeling is the same as the mint sweets bj.
however halfway thru the bj she open her fridge and she open a can of COKE.......
kept some in her mouth and bj me.........wa......so cool...so acidic???
but none the less,it was an eye opener for me.........bj with coke......
still sound funny to me but the feeling is great.
i ask her if she offer tis to all,she says only if she's in the mood and if she has coke.

i told her to forgo the fj and she bj til i cum......accidentally in her mouth as i forgot to warn her.
apologise a million times to her liao.....but i still feel guilty.......
she said its the 1st time she cim.........
anyway still a worthy bonk for $40 IMHO.

bonk on.

wow!!! CIM, this is what i have been looking for........thanks! :D

moses_limp
14-04-2004, 08:40 AM
Wah..thaigers. Finally got some clue where to find CIM liao.

wow!!! CIM, this is what i have been looking for........thanks! :D

skyman
14-04-2004, 08:57 AM
Great info abt this CIM. This is new. She will be very famous soon. Ha... Btw, mind to share your view of her look, bros. I'll be going down to have a look myself to day.
Cheers

siamcutey
14-04-2004, 09:42 AM
to quell some doubts of some fellow forumers here on "sonice's" fr,
he got the bio stats correct:
name:Noi
ht:164+-
to add:
breast:never knew small neh neh also can be saggy(check it out)
figure pear shape but due to small neh neh makes her bottom heavy.

i believe the Fr is truthful to a certain extent.
(true that he did her,
not so true that he yan dao) :p
jus a joke, dun angry. :)

Once you pay $40, the girl will never say you are ugly in front of your face. You might even be the most handsome man in the world for that 25 minutes you are with her.

hahaha
SC

enzyme
14-04-2004, 08:59 PM

waa like tat i die liao lah..............she say tat i'm the1st person to do tat to her................now i will be blacklisted by her liao if u all say i tell u all 1.....
pls dun mention my post..............i still wan to go there.

siamcutey
14-04-2004, 11:07 PM
waa like tat i die liao lah..............she say tat i'm the1st person to do tat to her................now i will be blacklisted by her liao if u all say i tell u all 1.....
pls dun mention my post..............i still wan to go there.

No lah, she wouldn't know. I think she tells that to many.

hahaha
SC

suckerll
15-04-2004, 09:00 AM
there goes a long queue all the way to woodlands liao lor... :(

devilboy99
20-04-2004, 12:31 AM
Its been awhile since i last posted as been busy with work. Recently just came back from GL days ago, went to L866cg12 see if can CIM her but alamak when ask her she said dun want ..... think she really give some ppl special treatment only....

Damn it bro... u really did raw!!!! U better beware... too much raw sushi is bad for dicky...