PDA

View Full Version : Good service and best gfe and sex ever.

SEX RABBIT
08-04-2010, 02:56 AM
Just to update all the bros out there about the awsome service i had with this prc girl. At first when i went in she started to talk to me and gentlely place her hands on my thighs and at first i wanted to wait for the other girls to come out first before choosing but thought to my self just give her a try since the attitude so good. When i went in she started to stroke my brother and we started to french kiss. I then put my hands into her panties and started to finger her and she start to moan gentlly and after a while her whole panties was wet. Then we proceeded to the bath room where she start to give me a blow job and play with my asshole and lick it good. After which we went back to the room and started frnch kissing and huging each other her GFE is 100% man. She started to ride me annd we chnged postions and i pumped her even harder and she gives a gentle moan every time u pump her it is just amazing. Its the best sex i ever had. Her name is Kelly 21yrs old sweet and pettie. Boobs not very big but ervice and attitude is 10/10.:D

BloodPrince
08-04-2010, 09:29 AM
gd morning bro, whereabout is tis gal from? i mean d place of action. are u sharing d ctc? :)

Willy_
08-04-2010, 10:33 AM
what is the damage ?

calvinroc
15-04-2010, 02:14 PM
bro, sharing ctc?

c_a_koh
15-04-2010, 03:58 PM
hi bro can share ctc? wat is the damage?

Chef Sam Leong
15-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Bro, where the location? KTV?