PDA

View Full Version : Got U girl can be found on hard rockcafe

LFC1985
18-04-2004, 01:51 PM
I just want to share that u got find Thai U girl in bangkok hard rock cafe....
about 1500 to 2000 baht,,, for over nite...
most of the girl workng there partime only,,,,

cheongguy
18-04-2004, 07:46 PM
What time are they at hard rock? I was there last mth but did not see any...

thanks

Dino21
19-04-2004, 11:27 AM
There are alot of thai Uni girls in that area(Siam Square, MBK Cinema level etc), you are right the rate is around there and if you treat them nice like GF you may get some in MBK shopping mall, they generally prefer foreigners. Most of the thai uni girls understand basic english though they cannot speak well, so basic communications is not a problem.

fastbud
19-04-2004, 12:12 PM
Hard Rock Cafe in Siam Sq has been a Pickup Joint for a long time used to be a good thread on it in the old delph board.
Normally the place gets kicking around 11pm and goes on till 2 but not been in a while. the other good place to pick used to be the Disco in Novotel basement CM2 but not been there in a while.
Most of the girls work these joints are pros but you get a few students as well. As for the rate if you can haggle you can get for 1000 just depends on the girls mood and if she likes you.

If you can speak Thai another good place to go is the RCA but they tried to clean this place up since to many teenagers getting drunk there but lots of College girls go there.

LFC1985
19-04-2004, 12:59 PM
last week i just when there with my friends...
at there about 9pm,,..
alot ang mo. and the girl also be there about that time lor...
u must when up the 2nd floor lor hehe u find alot U gal hehe :D

cheongguy
19-04-2004, 01:14 PM
BTW, where or what is RCA? Sounds new to me...

fastbud
19-04-2004, 01:40 PM
BTW, where or what is RCA? Sounds new to me...

Stands for Royal City Avenue. It is just off Petchaburi road you will find very few farang here. the crowd here is mainly young afflent Thais and it helps a lot if you can speak Thai

Sutteesan near Rachadapisket Raod is another area that attracts a young Thai crowd,

These places get a lot of students and some as young as 15 which one of the reasons why they tried to crack down on the night life earlier this year.

Dino21
19-04-2004, 03:55 PM
Hi fastbud,

I think CM2 already close down or change name? Was in CM2 early last year but the TGs there are more interested in white foreigners than asians.

vaxvms
22-04-2004, 02:40 PM
rca1 is for sian college girl
but brush up ur thai before gg there

suttisan is rca2............
it is juz like NANA plaza concept but onli 3-5 girl doing pole-dancing
but girls here is young, mostly part time

sanuk!!!!!!

juz my 2 bahts worth

keet
22-04-2004, 03:56 PM
go to Khon Kaen. somehow they produced very good quality U gals..hehehe ;)

vaxvms
23-04-2004, 11:35 AM
go to Khon Kaen. somehow they produced very good quality U gals..hehehe ;)

u talkin abt Kon Ken??
the san-bu-kuan area?