PDA

View Full Version : Tit fuck ok CAT 150 girls

T_Jacky_Wu_show
19-04-2004, 11:32 PM
So who are the CAT 150 girls that can be and is willing to be tit (breast) fucked?

From what I gathered from the FR today,
1) Sammi One (if you force it on her according to other bro, I would persuade her the next time I meet her).

I only had tit fuck once with Janet from Dragon.... Argh....... how I missed her when she retired.

Any other girls. Anyone?

suckerll
19-04-2004, 11:34 PM
So who are the CAT 150 girls that can be and is willing to be tit (breast) fucked?

1) Sammi One (if you force it on her according to other bro, I would persuade her the next time I meet her).

I only had tit fuck once with Janet from Dragon.... Argh....... how I missed her when she retired.

Any other girls. Anyone?
if memory did not fail me i think singtel also allows tit fuck...enjoy!!!! :eek:

cuntking
20-04-2004, 03:49 AM
WOW .... many gals ........ clue look into the Big Boobs gals FR thread

Any other girls. Anyone?

T_Jacky_Wu_show
20-04-2004, 07:07 PM
You want tit fuck, can try Tong Tong, very obliging gal.

Cheers!
zyxel

Thank you for all the kind bros for the valuable information. :)

cheong ah
23-04-2004, 10:08 PM
where to get tong tong? how much

T_Jacky_Wu_show
23-04-2004, 11:32 PM
Dear Bro,

Tong Tong can be found at L20H60 and that would cost you $150 for 45 minutes.

May I please suggest that you read up the threads.

:rolleyes:

ordinaryguy123
24-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Here's one. Try Bobo. Highly Recommended for Tit-Fuck. Humonguous boobs. E- according to US cup size. Boobs so big, you can't see your dick when you place it in between them.

Any other girls. Anyone?

masterdan75
24-04-2004, 01:30 AM
Bro try Armani. Last time I had her she herself made me do it. She is expert and makes u adjust ur position for max satisfaction!! Try it.

T_Jacky_Wu_show
24-04-2004, 09:22 AM
Dear Bros,

Thank you all for your contributions hence we confirmed that:

1) Singtel
2) Tong Tong
3) Armani
4) Bo Bo
5) Sammi 1

can or allow tit fucking.

Cross reference should be made to the big boobs thread as the girls must have enough assets to facilitiate the process.

:)