PDA

View Full Version : Pubs at Changi village

qwerWERT1234
21-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Last time, when I was passing California Jam at changi village, saw quite many Philippine gals sitting there, sexy dressed. Does anyone know are they just staff working for the pub drinking with customers or FLs? what price can get them laid, and where? as I know there is no budget hotel over there..

or does any bro know where I can get budget philippine ladies?
thx..

dickrick
21-04-2010, 11:58 PM
From what I observed, they're your typical Filipino bar girl looking for you to buy them an over-priced drink. In exchange you might get a kiss or you may get to rub them a bit. And then, after you bought them the drink, which is usually the $10/$20/$30 they'll try and find someone else to sit with.:confused:
Getting them laid, as I understand, is a bit tricky. You usually have to wait for them to finish work.
The best budget Filipino girls could well be those that are in Orchard Towers (usually maids) on Sunday afternoons. Not that straightforward as you normally have to make friends first most of the time. So kinda long story.
My two cents worth as usual.:)

qwerWERT1234
22-04-2010, 08:28 PM
From what I observed, they're your typical Filipino bar girl looking for you to buy them an over-priced drink. In exchange you might get a kiss or you may get to rub them a bit. And then, after you bought them the drink, which is usually the $10/$20/$30 they'll try and find someone else to sit with.:confused:
Getting them laid, as I understand, is a bit tricky. You usually have to wait for them to finish work.
The best budget Filipino girls could well be those that are in Orchard Towers (usually maids) on Sunday afternoons. Not that straightforward as you normally have to make friends first most of the time. So kinda long story.
My two cents worth as usual.:)

do you have any idea wht kinda of pass they hold in singapore, I dun think it's work permit. if they're not able to stay in singapore for long, will be waste money to be friend with her first and dangers as well, cause pass holders will stay for long at least got check HIV..

dickrick
22-04-2010, 10:26 PM
If they're hanging around the bar they're here on a social visit pass which at the max is 30 days. Sometimes they apply for an extension of another 30 days which they sometimes get.
If they're dancers - use fishnet stockings and boots, like a lot in Orchard Towers, (seems to be their trademark) they're here on work permit as dancers.
What HIV check? Either way they're not checked. :)
It's only those that work officially as pros and carry a green card like in a designated red light area (like Petain or Geylang) that get checked.
Anyway, frankly, 90% of the time it's a waste of money and time trying to befriend them. They're all super con artists and damn good at it!
If you're talking maids then it's not a bad idea, just got to be patient.

qwerWERT1234
23-04-2010, 12:45 AM
If they're hanging around the bar they're here on a social visit pass which at the max is 30 days. Sometimes they apply for an extension of another 30 days which they sometimes get.
If they're dancers - use fishnet stockings and boots, like a lot in Orchard Towers, (seems to be their trademark) they're here on work permit as dancers.
What HIV check? Either way they're not checked. :)
It's only those that work officially as pros and carry a green card like in a designated red light area (like Petain or Geylang) that get checked.
Anyway, frankly, 90% of the time it's a waste of money and time trying to befriend them. They're all super con artists and damn good at it!
If you're talking maids then it's not a bad idea, just got to be patient.

Hi, bro, thx very much for sharing with me..
but even maids, where to meet..

dmtpl
23-04-2010, 09:45 AM
I agree with the bros. I tried to get some of them to meet me after or before work
but was told various excuses like; get up late, have housemates, and very tired even though I offer to pay top dollar.

A friend who works at Loyang Offshore S.B and been going there for years said that they are under strict orders not to meet clients outside of the club.
Others are choosey and usually go for Ang Mo, Oil Riggers or DOM due better revenue for them and chance of Sugar Daddy.

Another reason he said, is sometimes because they are under obligation to repay their financer the price of
bringing them to S'pore they are only allowed to FL under an OKT and may be brought to Orchard Towers etc
after the club closes or private houses to work it off.

This assures that their OKT gets their payment first.
Whatever it is I have had better luck at Lucky P.and whats more, its cheaper there.:)

qwerWERT1234
23-04-2010, 10:13 PM
I agree with the bros. I tried to get some of them to meet me after or before work
but was told various excuses like; get up late, have housemates, and very tired even though I offer to pay top dollar.

A friend who works at Loyang Offshore S.B and been going there for years said that they are under strict orders not to meet clients outside of the club.
Others are choosey and usually go for Ang Mo, Oil Riggers or DOM due better revenue for them and chance of Sugar Daddy.

Another reason he said, is sometimes because they are under obligation to repay their financer the price of
bringing them to S'pore they are only allowed to FL under an OKT and may be brought to Orchard Towers etc
after the club closes or private houses to work it off.

This assures that their OKT gets their payment first.
Whatever it is I have had better luck at Lucky P.and whats more, its cheaper there.:)

bro , thx for sharing info. with us as well.
I only went to OT be4, 150SGD, doens't seems to be budget.
so how's Luck P. like?

???????????
24-04-2010, 05:09 AM
So troublesome?

dickrick
24-04-2010, 03:53 PM
dmptl has got it right. The only problem at Lucky Plaza, as I understand, is that it's hunting on Sundays.
So in the end, it's a troublesome thing.
Strangely enough, I think it's easier to bonk a Filipino ladyboy than a girl out here!

BlackStreet Boy
24-04-2010, 11:11 PM
Few of my friends & i went there & drinking. Got 5 of the pinoy gals asking for tips after we treat them drinks also. My friend ask one of the gal....she ask for S$120 for short bonk.

qwerWERT1234
25-04-2010, 10:10 PM
quite many ppl mentioned abt Lucky.Plaza.
It sounds much better to get laid with a maid other than with WLs having sex with a lot of ppl.

I think maids also got sexy ones, last time when I take bus 77 from bukit timah to orchard always saw nice ones..

also, seems no point to talk more abt changi village,

hope got more bros can contribute more info. abt digging Philippine laides, especially those are not WLs.;)

dickrick
27-04-2010, 09:01 PM
The way I see it, the largest number of Filipino maids that tend to be a bit naughty go to Orchard Towers and Lucky Plaza on Sunday after lunchtime.
The goody goody ones will stay away.
You have to be patient, some of them take offence if you ask them how much they charge. You have to make friends and bullshit about looking for friends because you're lonely etc. :)
And then after maybe the 3rd or 4th time then possibilities start to occur. In the meantime you haven't spent much. Buy them a drink maybe go for makan at the food court, that kind of thing. It's all low cost but slow moving because they're not on the line.
However, some of the Filipinos who are on the line also mingle with these maids and with those you can make a more direct approach. Generally, they tend to be dressed more sexily than the maids. The trick is finding out who is who. :confused:

batboyz
27-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Thanks, that's a very useful post dickrick. I got one question, maybe a silly question for you, how would you go about approaching the ladies? Just blindly approach any of them or? I'm asking this because most of them are walking/sitting/chatting in groups.

Thanks.

qwerWERT1234
27-04-2010, 11:31 PM
The way I see it, the largest number of Filipino maids that tend to be a bit naughty go to Orchard Towers and Lucky Plaza on Sunday after lunchtime.
The goody goody ones will stay away.
You have to be patient, some of them take offence if you ask them how much they charge. You have to make friends and bullshit about looking for friends because you're lonely etc. :)
And then after maybe the 3rd or 4th time then possibilities start to occur. In the meantime you haven't spent much. Buy them a drink maybe go for makan at the food court, that kind of thing. It's all low cost but slow moving because they're not on the line.
However, some of the Filipinos who are on the line also mingle with these maids and with those you can make a more direct approach. Generally, they tend to be dressed more sexily than the maids. The trick is finding out who is who. :confused:

things seems much clear...
thx..
Maybe we should try to list the clubs with tea dance and rate them..

Just did some research online:
The tea dances organised by clubs in Orchard Towers, Lucky Plaza and Balmoral Plaza are the most popular pick-up spots for men and the women. Most women are allowed in free as their presence attracts men, who have to pay a cover charge of between S$13 and S$17 (US$8 and US$10).

1. Naughty Girl club in Orchard Towers ( this one seems mentioned most online when I search keyword orchard tower tea dance)

the rest will be left for the future editing by me or either other bros.. :D

batboyz
28-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Good reference: Orchard Towers (http://warrenssingapore.com/clubbing/orchard-towers-the-best-pickup-mall-in-singapore/orchard-towers-part-one/)

qwerWERT1234
28-04-2010, 10:48 PM
yes, very right article, I copy the clubs info. here:
Sundays in Orchard Towers and Lucky Plaza
ownunder Bar #03-08 Orchard Towers – Time arrived 2pm, the pub had a few people hanging out playing pool, beers 6 dollars. Nice lace to kick back I a regular pub. Opens daily at 11am prices are the same all the time

razy Horse Disco #04-33 Orchard Towers – arrive about 2:30 and the bar was about 1/4 filled. Mostly couples but a few girls hanging out drinking together. All Filipinas girls and Indian guys. Dancing going on by the girls. Beers 10 bucks. No happy hour prices.

aughty Girl #02-46 Orchard Towers – Arrived about 3pm and the places was packed with singles and couples, lots of dancing and girls on bar tops dancing. This is one party place to visit. Beers 10 buck. All Filipina girls and Indian guys. 3 to 1 ration girls to guys

panema #02-43 Orchard Towers – 4pm arrived, the place was empty except for about 8 people. Nothing going on here, beers 10 dollars.

eyton Place #B01-19 Orchard Towers – 4:30pm and the club was packed lots of girls all Filipina including staff. Mix crowd with Expats and Indians guys with their girl friends. Beers 10 dollars.

lue Banana #B01-17/18 Orchard Towers – 5:30pm not a bad crowd about 1/2 filled with people coming and going. Mostly girls in the club. Beers are 10 bucks.

verall – it has been a while since I was in the towers on a weekend but from what I recall things have really died off. These were the main clubs there is one other club called Rendezvous on the third floor which I didn’t stop in. When I in Crazy Horse they had a sign up for dance and singing contest which didn’t happen when I was there a judging of the crowd I would say it wasn’t happening that weekend.

f you plan to go Naughty Girls or Peyton Place are the clubs to hit but get there early so you can get a good seat. Most clubs open at 12 noon.

Lucky Plaza
endezvous Pub #02-61 Lucky Plaza – Small pub with a full house, friendly staff. Beers are only 6 dollars opens at 12 on Sundays.

K Kalang Pinoy Pub #06-37 Lucky Plaza – All Filipinos here in another small pub. Friendly girls to talk too but watch it because the girls are buy-me-girls so drinks will cost you 20 buck for them while your beer is only 6 dollars.

arlings #06-38 Lucky Plaza – A really small pub with not much going on. Another all Filipino Pub. Beers are 6 dollars here also.

ebuana Pub #06-36 Lucky Plaza - A really small pub with not much going on. Another all Filipino Pub. Beers are 6 dollars here also.

aya-Myrs Pilipino Pub #01-98 Lucky Plaza – one of my old hangout so I had to stop before for a at least one beer which is 6 bucks.

verall – Lucky Plaza is a nice change from Orchard Towers. The pubs are small and in the evenings have plenty of young girls, on the downside most of them are B-m-D girls and the clubs close at 12 or 1am so your time is short lived in the Plaza. But if you are getting drinks for the ladies this is more then enough time to drain your wallet. After the bars close the girls sometimes head to Orchard Towers, so can you date a girls from L. P.? Sure you can!

qwerWERT1234
28-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Good reference: Orchard Towers (http://warrenssingapore.com/clubbing/orchard-towers-the-best-pickup-mall-in-singapore/orchard-towers-part-one/)

Yes, very good reference.
Here are the clubs info. for a instant review.
The thing is which club is the one mostly maids are going for relax and seeking BF other than the hookers going for $$... :confused:
Sundays in Orchard Towers and Lucky Plaza
ownunder Bar #03-08 Orchard Towers – Time arrived 2pm, the pub had a few people hanging out playing pool, beers 6 dollars. Nice lace to kick back I a regular pub. Opens daily at 11am prices are the same all the time

razy Horse Disco #04-33 Orchard Towers – arrive about 2:30 and the bar was about 1/4 filled. Mostly couples but a few girls hanging out drinking together. All Filipinas girls and Indian guys. Dancing going on by the girls. Beers 10 bucks. No happy hour prices.

aughty Girl #02-46 Orchard Towers – Arrived about 3pm and the places was packed with singles and couples, lots of dancing and girls on bar tops dancing. This is one party place to visit. Beers 10 buck. All Filipina girls and Indian guys. 3 to 1 ration girls to guys

panema #02-43 Orchard Towers – 4pm arrived, the place was empty except for about 8 people. Nothing going on here, beers 10 dollars.

eyton Place #B01-19 Orchard Towers – 4:30pm and the club was packed lots of girls all Filipina including staff. Mix crowd with Expats and Indians guys with their girl friends. Beers 10 dollars.

lue Banana #B01-17/18 Orchard Towers – 5:30pm not a bad crowd about 1/2 filled with people coming and going. Mostly girls in the club. Beers are 10 bucks.

verall – it has been a while since I was in the towers on a weekend but from what I recall things have really died off. These were the main clubs there is one other club called Rendezvous on the third floor which I didn’t stop in. When I in Crazy Horse they had a sign up for dance and singing contest which didn’t happen when I was there a judging of the crowd I would say it wasn’t happening that weekend.

f you plan to go Naughty Girls or Peyton Place are the clubs to hit but get there early so you can get a good seat. Most clubs open at 12 noon.

Lucky Plaza
endezvous Pub #02-61 Lucky Plaza – Small pub with a full house, friendly staff. Beers are only 6 dollars opens at 12 on Sundays.

K Kalang Pinoy Pub #06-37 Lucky Plaza – All Filipinos here in another small pub. Friendly girls to talk too but watch it because the girls are buy-me-girls so drinks will cost you 20 buck for them while your beer is only 6 dollars.

arlings #06-38 Lucky Plaza – A really small pub with not much going on. Another all Filipino Pub. Beers are 6 dollars here also.

ebuana Pub #06-36 Lucky Plaza - A really small pub with not much going on. Another all Filipino Pub. Beers are 6 dollars here also.

aya-Myrs Pilipino Pub #01-98 Lucky Plaza – one of my old hangout so I had to stop before for a at least one beer which is 6 bucks.

verall – Lucky Plaza is a nice change from Orchard Towers. The pubs are small and in the evenings have plenty of young girls, on the downside most of them are B-m-D girls and the clubs close at 12 or 1am so your time is short lived in the Plaza. But if you are getting drinks for the ladies this is more then enough time to drain your wallet. After the bars close the girls sometimes head to Orchard Towers, so can you date a girls from L. P.? Sure you can!

dickrick
29-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Thanks, that's a very useful post dickrick. I got one question, maybe a silly question for you, how would you go about approaching the ladies? Just blindly approach any of them or? I'm asking this because most of them are walking/sitting/chatting in groups.

Thanks.
Oh, okay. Usually I go alone and order a drink and just watch the action. After a while in some pubs like Top Five, the staff will ask you if you want to dance and then it's up to you to make the first move. But before that you have the whole scene and look for body language. A half smile, taking a second look at you etc. Then you give a smile and Hi, do you want to dance or something.
You need a bit of patience. Good luck.

batboyz
29-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Oh, okay. Usually I go alone and order a drink and just watch the action. After a while in some pubs like Top Five, the staff will ask you if you want to dance and then it's up to you to make the first move. But before that you have the whole scene and look for body language. A half smile, taking a second look at you etc. Then you give a smile and Hi, do you want to dance or something.
You need a bit of patience. Good luck.

Thanks for the info. Actually, I went down there after work just now. I had my dinner at B1 food court, then walked around to take a look. I noticed girls only started to come around 8pm. Which pubs would you recommend (ladies preferred instead of LB)?

Thanks.

batboyz
30-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Planning to go tonight, if anyone else is interested/going tonight and willing to meet up, pls pm me, thx!

dickrick
30-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the info. Actually, I went down there after work just now. I had my dinner at B1 food court, then walked around to take a look. I noticed girls only started to come around 8pm. Which pubs would you recommend (ladies preferred instead of LB)?

Thanks.
Bro...whoa...steady, it's only on Sunday afternoons.
Any other time you'll be the with the usual Filipinos who want $20/$30 drinks and then disappear...sometimes in seconds! :)
If you don't mind that crowd, then Peyton Place in the basement, Ipanema (2nd floor), and Naughty Girls (also 2nd) seem to have the most promising looking girls.
Oh ya, if you can speak a bit of Malay, Crazy Horse has Indon girls that do the dancing on stage from 7pm plus. In between they sit with customers and can be very friendly. Ladydrink S$18, Happy hour beer S$5. They're not so greedy as they have a small salary and accommodation as dancers. You can buy them a drink and maybe give $5, they're more than happy.

batboyz
30-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Bro...whoa...steady, it's only on Sunday afternoons.
Any other time you'll be the with the usual Filipinos who want $20/$30 drinks and then disappear...sometimes in seconds! :)
If you don't mind that crowd, then Peyton Place in the basement, Ipanema (2nd floor), and Naughty Girls (also 2nd) seem to have the most promising looking girls.
Oh ya, if you can speak a bit of Malay, Crazy Horse has Indon girls that do the dancing on stage from 7pm plus. In between they sit with customers and can be very friendly. Ladydrink S$18, Happy hour beer S$5. They're not so greedy as they have a small salary and accommodation as dancers. You can buy them a drink and maybe give $5, they're more than happy.

Thanks again, I will visit either Ipanema or Naughty Girls this Sunday.

qwerWERT1234
01-05-2010, 04:21 PM
The tricky part for me is I may have bag with me sometimes when I'm outside, does any bro know where can I keep my bag before I go to the pubs. Or any other wiser solutions?

dickrick
02-05-2010, 04:26 PM
The tricky part for me is I may have bag with me sometimes when I'm outside, does any bro know where can I keep my bag before I go to the pubs. Or any other wiser solutions?
Bro, what sort of bag? :confused: You mean like a briefcase or big like a carry-on luggage?
If it's a briefcase size then just bring it! I've seen lots of guys with briefcase size bags.
The only lockers I've seen in Orchard Towers are for the staff.

qwerWERT1234
02-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Bro, what sort of bag? :confused: You mean like a briefcase or big like a carry-on luggage?
If it's a briefcase size then just bring it! I've seen lots of guys with briefcase size bags.
The only lockers I've seen in Orchard Towers are for the staff.

crumpler bag, quite big one..
nvm.. if no choice, I just put it home first then come out again..:rolleyes: