PDA

View Full Version : Latest List Of Malay Joints

Bafana
23-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Guys

Does anyone have a current listing of Malay joints in Geylang and relative costs?????

Thanxs :)

cheongkid
23-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Guys

Does anyone have a current listing of Malay joints in Geylang and relative costs?????

What Malay joints you are talking about bro? Are you referring to the Cat150 Malay gals?

Bafana
23-04-2004, 05:24 PM
What Malay joints you are talking about bro? Are you referring to the Cat150 Malay gals?
I don't know exactly - What is CAT150 Malay Girls...

Funny that as I have lived in Geyalng for the last two years - I normally hit the small Thai fish bowl half way up Lor 6(Could be Lor 8 as usually drunk when there but manage to find it OK) that is if I have'nt pull a Fillipino of Duxten or scored in the 4 floors of whores... ;)

The reason I ask is that I ma finding myself more and more attracted to Malay girls and want to sample their delights - So I guess anywhere in Geylang that has Malay girls is what I am after - The costs I need to know as I like commercial too much and need to budget... :rolleyes:

collin_23
23-04-2004, 06:02 PM
?

Funny that as I have lived in Geyalng for the last two years - I normally hit the small Thai fish bowl half way up Lor 6(Could be Lor 8 as usually drunk when there but manage to find it OK) that is if I have'nt pull a Fillipino of Duxten or scored in the 4 floors of whores... ;)

The reason I ask is that I ma finding myself more and more attracted to Malay girls and want to sample their delights - So I guess anywhere in Geylang that has Malay girls is what I am after - The costs I need to know as I like commercial too much and need to budget... :rolleyes:

cheongkid
23-04-2004, 06:05 PM

My...quite surprised you stayed in Geylang for 2 yrs yet don't know about Cat150. Cat150 gals are those Malaysian gals (Chinese/Malay) which the OKT will call by phone, quite different from the Thai Cat40 you've tried. But you mentioned before you are ang mo, so it may cost you $200 for a bonk. Refer to the following thread on GL Malay gals.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=5411

Bafana
23-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Thanks Cheongkid...

Nice to know this is a forum that will help newbies and not burn them...

Like I said I have lived here for 2 years but work in town so I drink and hunt in town usually - I don't really know the hunting in Geylang all that well :o

Will read the thread and get into action...

S$200 a go is always to much thats why I go to the Thai Fish Bowl as its only S$80.00 for 45 minutes... :D

schwing
23-04-2004, 10:14 PM
Thanks Cheongkid...

Nice to know this is a forum that will help newbies and not burn them...

Like I said I have lived here for 2 years but work in town so I drink and hunt in town usually - I don't really know the hunting in Geylang all that well :o

Will read the thread and get into action...

S$200 a go is always to much thats why I go to the Thai Fish Bowl as its only S$80.00 for 45 minutes...

I pity u, bro... :(

Bafana
23-04-2004, 10:19 PM
I pity u, bro... :(
Thanks I could do with some :p

proprimate
26-04-2004, 06:48 PM
Thanks I could do with some :p

Bro,

There's no such thing as a Malay joint in GL. Commercially, those legal ones are at $150 or $80 full service in front of mirrors for u to check out the actions from various angles. Services includes: strip, wash, lick, bbbj, ass licking, and fuck job to finish u off. $150 is the top of the range and $80 are those jus downgraded. Go to any of those nicely decorated houses and ask for one. Mind blowing experience I must say.

But if u r on a shoe string budget or plain cheopo, there are many imitation malays available (Indonesians I mean). These are illegal ones and they charge between $40 to 50 per shot or 25 min whichever is faster. Plus, fuck them at ur own peril coz these gals promote their services to banglas (indian workers) and whatever scum u may have.

Then there are those Singaporeans ones, these charge u like a bomb with lacklustre services. Basically to sample a true blue Singapore malay pussy. Nothing to shout about.

So there u have it, the so called Malay joints in GL. Cheers!

Ah Dez
30-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Guys

You can locate them at the nearest CoffeeShop around You. . .

remember to say the CODEWORD. . " NASI BRANI Tak Mau Chilli"

proprimate
30-04-2004, 09:43 PM
You can locate them at the nearest CoffeeShop around You. . .

remember to say the CODEWORD. . " NASI BRANI Tak Mau Chilli"

Muah hahahahah! Good one Ah Dez!