PDA

View Full Version : L8h43

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

gs_hop
23-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Guess i will start the ball rolling. Wanted to start off something new since nothing much was emphasized about this stand alone house. Had my first experience with G7 and has not look back since. Think i'm hooked to her. Anyone else with wonderful experience in this house? Please advise. Thanks.

Darkstorm
23-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Guess i will start the ball rolling. Wanted to start off something new since nothing much was emphasized about this stand alone house. Had my first experience with G7 and has not look back since. Think i'm hooked to her. Anyone else with wonderful experience in this house? Please advise. Thanks.

For some reason, few bros here like to comment on this house.
I also don't know why :confused:

krime8
23-04-2004, 11:41 PM
aiyar, simple mah. stand alone houses got less business than those together. coz more houses together means more choices mah. more over the stand alone houses' okt seems to be more agressives, thus the turn down by many bro lor.

gs_hop
24-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Not really true ae quoted i feel. On the contrary, the OKTs in this house are more friendlier than other houses i have been to. At least not the aggressive or pushy types. Planning to go down again tonight. Any one keen to join me?

simnon
24-04-2004, 05:24 PM
Was there on Fri evening and there is no G7.
Are you sure it is 43 or could it be 37 (next door)
Do not wish to miss the opportunity to try this gem of yours

collin_23
25-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Give business friendly lor. This hse got gems lah. Just take time to explore.

Cheers

korb
25-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Not really true ae quoted i feel. On the contrary, the OKTs in this house are more friendlier than other houses i have been to. At least not the aggressive or pushy types. Planning to go down again tonight. Any one keen to join me?
last time i used to go there,they got quite good gals there .just need sometime.the 2nd okt also friendly,i call him 'wubai' cause he really look like him :D .

hoosdathu
21-09-2004, 03:42 AM
just noticed this thread's kinda dying out...

i used to patronise #19, Aras in this hse for her good service, until she took me for granted and spent the time talking to me about the gifts other customers bought for her instead of doing what i paid her for.

stopped going to her for a few mths and when i looked her up again some weeks ago (some where ard national day i think), the level of service went back up again. i was quite surprised too that she remembered my name enough to give me a call after she spotted me just as i was going out of the hse (she was having a continuous stream of regulars that time; quite a bit of coincidence that she popped her head out to welcome her next regular just as i was leaving, seeing that she wasnt available).

i personally had some cases where the WLs took me for granted, seeing that i was more or less a regular already. i wonder how many fellow samsters out there will go back to a gal just to test whether her service's "back to normal"?

thaigers
21-09-2004, 04:20 PM

i used to patronise #19, Aras in this hse for her good service, until she took me for granted and spent the time talking to me about the gifts other customers bought for her instead of doing what i paid her for.

stopped going to her for a few mths and when i looked her up again some weeks ago (some where ard national day i think), the level of service went back up again. i was quite surprised too that she remembered my name enough to give me a call after she spotted me just as i was going out of the hse (she was having a continuous stream of regulars that time; quite a bit of coincidence that she popped her head out to welcome her next regular just as i was leaving, seeing that she wasnt available).

i personally had some cases where the WLs took me for granted, seeing that i was more or less a regular already. i wonder how many fellow samsters out there will go back to a gal just to test whether her service's "back to normal"?

Actually, what went through their mind when once you were her regular and then you stopped visiting her? I believe they wont think that their level of service has dropped but rather we MEN just like to change girls once we are tired of them.

Did you actually tell her that her service has dropped and see how she reacts? Otherwise, just go for her colleagues, which will be the best signal to her.

cuntarow
21-09-2004, 08:07 PM
no. 17 quite chio but never try b4 ,anyone tried?

norigo77
21-09-2004, 10:32 PM

I'm sure many do, including myself. I remembered a few years ago when I was patronising this regular of mine for 2 full years. She confided that she was so sick of servicing customers that she offered to pay for my sessions just to keep her company talking cock or to catch a nap. Later I found another regular and disappeared for 3 months. When I returned finally, her service was back to normal again and no more of such propositions.

monster98
22-09-2004, 11:08 AM
Yup, the OKT in 43 are more friendly than others....Always out on a smiling face even if u did not patronise them after C C look look. Brought my oversea customer there and so good that they allow 40 mins for 1 shot..

Gal 38 is the hot favourite there now...... Allow Bj w/o cap. 99 cute and friendly, 8 is abit fierce. heard that 7 is a poisonious gal, keep talking bad behind about each another thus creating grudges among themselves. 13 is abit old but service is good. :p

mahalosux
22-09-2004, 11:11 AM
they allow 40 mins for 1 shot..

walao... now got 40 mins liao.... i oso wan leh. :p

hoosdathu
24-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Actually, what went through their mind when once you were her regular and then you stopped visiting her? I believe they wont think that their level of service has dropped but rather we MEN just like to change girls once we are tired of them.

Did you actually tell her that her service has dropped and see how she reacts? Otherwise, just go for her colleagues, which will be the best signal to her.

oh, imho, i think it's kinda insulting to go for her colleagues in her presence. 'mai greng jai?' (inconsiderate?) anyway, i prefer to try out diff WLs at the moment...

vandom66
26-09-2004, 11:57 AM
walao... now got 40 mins liao.... i oso wan leh. :p

ya lor, never try never know..must check out someday :rolleyes:

Darkstorm
28-09-2004, 03:50 PM
To whom it may concern,

Who added a reputation point comment:

"can invite me to view ur photos?" ???????

You didn't leave a nick......and what photos are u talking about?????? A case of mistaken identity?

toro
10-10-2004, 06:08 AM
L8hse43 is a fuck up place any good recomandetion at tat

ThaiG
11-10-2004, 02:13 AM
Err..plz, u can say f uped but do give us some reasons or your post has no content at all :confused:

boysaigon
12-10-2004, 02:40 PM
agree. I hardly do my posting here but must say some words to bring justisce to this hse. The OKT do provide friendly service even thou i visited the place last nite with some foreign friends and ended up booking no one...

if you are really unhappy with this house for some personal experience, THIS is the forum for you to share.

Err..plz, u can say f uped but do give us some reasons or your post has no content at all :confused:

Orica
13-10-2004, 07:07 PM
L8H43G13

So far this is one of friendlier OKT in the area. Even time overshot can also close one eye.

Sad to see another girl ORD soon. Last time was G18 and now G13. Go to her becoz can communicate well in chinese. Probably bonk her the last time and wish her good luck in future.

See whether got other potential in this hse.

nighthawk123
13-10-2004, 11:07 PM
Well...agree that the OKT is quite friendly (the younger one with a bit of cock-eyed). The older one is eager to push the gals to you, telling you which gal's gong fu is good and hardworking. Took his recommendation and tried this G17......sadly....I'll tell u why.

G17:
look : 6.5/10
boobs: 32B (a bit sagging)
bbbj: 7.5/10 (good suction)
fj: 5/10
frenching: nil

everything was quite SOP, but the face a bit black black. Not willing to kiss not to say frenching......sianz 1/2 already
bbbj was satisfactory but proceed to mount you as soon as "junior" is up.
Rush feeling puts me off and the mounting was uncomfortable with her trying to rush the cumming.
maybe I'm just not cut out for these rush sessions and no kissing makes it worse....decided not to force myself and remain nonchalantly to her rushed mounting. Sensing time was running out, she tried to bj (with cap) and hj, but i refused to just let it go so easily.
No feeling, cum also no shiok mah.
She seemed frustrated and proceed to bath me, signalling the end of session. I just follow through without talking to her.....wasted session!

Didn't know if she woke up on the wrong side of bed or our eight characters clashes outright...no chemistry at all!

What makes me furious is that as we were getting out of the room, she was shouting something (with tone of frustration) in Thai. Ignored her and left.
Went back today and found out from another gal that she was actually shouting out that I cannot STAND!!!!!!!!!! KNNBCCB!!!!!!!

No sense of ethics at all! I won't say it is not an ego issue but even if it is true, what happens in the room is purely between the customer and the gal and it is unethical to go about flaming the customer!!

Certainly no RTF for this G17. If she happens to be tirak of fellow samsters, I'm sorry if I had hurt ur feelings. But one man's meat is indeed another's poision!

pussycat
25-10-2004, 03:14 AM

i try her today,,,,,,wow she is good....we kiss for long time,,,,just like make love with girl friend,,,,,bbj,,,multy position,,now i know y so many customer she has,,,she even no ned to come out because the other customer already wait outside,,,wah i saw her book....nearly 20 customer,,,i think the kiss is atrack all the customer,,,because very difillcult to get kiss frm wl nowdays,,,hope u guys enjoy.

monster98
25-10-2004, 03:23 AM
2 new gals at H43 to replace the old No7 & No 13. No 18 with 2 big "fake" breasts. :D

hoosdathu
26-10-2004, 03:06 AM
i try her today,,,,,,wow she is good....we kiss for long time,,,,just like make love with girl friend,,,,,bbj,,,multy position,,now i know y so many customer she has,,,she even no ned to come out because the other customer already wait outside,,,wah i saw her book....nearly 20 customer,,,i think the kiss is atrack all the customer,,,because very difillcult to get kiss frm wl nowdays,,,hope u guys enjoy.

now i'm more convinced NOT to go back to her :p
cos she prob does all the tricks she can to keep as many ppl going back to her as possible... ie: high risk for disease shd any infected bloke patronise her...

pussycat
26-10-2004, 01:54 PM
now i'm more convinced NOT to go back to her :p
cos she prob does all the tricks she can to keep as many ppl going back to her as possible... ie: high risk for disease shd any infected bloke patronise her...

ha ha,,she says only kiss with me,,,,,,khor hok me ,,,,,ya lah,,i though also cannot only me she kiss,,im not like f4 or thong chai,,,ha ha ,,,,any guy get the same kiss aLSO....TELL ME OK,,,,,SO I NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP AGAIN,,SOMETIME KNOW IS LIE BUT STILL WANT TO TRY,,,,,BECAUSE THE KISS IS SO GOOD,,HA HA..

toro
31-10-2004, 05:53 PM
ha ha,,she says only kiss with me,,,,,,khor hok me ,,,,,ya lah,,i though also cannot only me she kiss,,im not like f4 or thong chai,,,ha ha ,,,,any guy get the same kiss aLSO....TELL ME OK,,,,,SO I NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP AGAIN,,SOMETIME KNOW IS LIE BUT STILL WANT TO TRY,,,,,BECAUSE THE KISS IS SO GOOD,,HA HA..

ya u right as 4 there u can onli do show can't be real wif them coz when there suck finish ur $$$$$$$$$$$ there will not like be4 treat u so nice so be clever if not u r doom rmb we guy go there is 2 relax not 2 find gf so while can play juz play wif them don play till real feelin cum out n don 4 into there'er trap :) believe anot up 2 u mark my word i'm 1 of the stupid bird who 4 into the trap be4 so we guys don be a carrot head 2 them :D

BlownAway
01-11-2004, 12:32 PM
ya u right as 4 there u can onli do show can't be real wif them coz when there suck finish ur $$$$$$$$$$$ there will not like be4 treat u so nice so be clever if not u r doom rmb we guy go there is 2 relax not 2 find gf so while can play juz play wif them don play till real feelin cum out n don 4 into there'er trap :) believe anot up 2 u mark my word i'm 1 of the stupid bird who 4 into the trap be4 so we guys don be a carrot head 2 them :D

I was one such stupid bird too. Need to suffer twice before I learnt my lesson. Memories still haunt me but each day, my heart hardened when I see more & more gals from their home town go work as WLs.

Honestly, you can't blame them at times. It is just a different world where they were brought up. They were such innocent children until they know the way to $$$.

cuntarow
01-11-2004, 01:02 PM
well their standard of living may be lower but i don think the amt they earning in thier country is enough sustain them for long so many cat 40 start out wrking here and if everythings work out fine than after 2 year they may return and start a hair saloon or maybe some eatery buisness anyway is tong ren bu tong ming tong ming bu tong xinn

Victory
01-11-2004, 01:43 PM
Hopefully they no revert back to old trade.... :(

surachai
02-11-2004, 09:28 AM
Hopefully they no revert back to old trade.... :(

Its just some WLs are so used to this sort of easy money. Once the money they put into their business venture fails or their Piichais have used up all their savings, they will just go on the prowl again. Be it thermae or Siam, sometimes one will be surprised to see a familiar face in Bkk. Of course they will love it to come back to Singapore but AV will not allow it.

Disclaimer: Just my 2 satangs worth.........

toro
06-11-2004, 12:54 AM
Its just some WLs are so used to this sort of easy money. Once the money they put into their business venture fails or their Piichais have used up all their savings, they will just go on the prowl again. Be it thermae or Siam, sometimes one will be surprised to see a familiar face in Bkk. Of course they will love it to come back to Singapore but AV will not allow it.

be there're tirek is worst veri the stress :confused: n fan u knw so at this type of place muz can take the stress is like gamblin if not can be seow :eek:

Orica
08-11-2004, 05:29 PM
L8H43G9

Previously did not notice her coz my regular was there. Now she go back already have to change new target.

She can speak good chinese and also look like chinese. Rating as follows:

Looks: 7/10
Complexion: Fair
Body: 6/10 (A-cupper)
BJ: Special tarek on dickhead. Very shiok.
FJ: Very obliging and gf feeling.
RTF: Will be in my list

makelov
09-11-2004, 01:52 AM
Anyone been going to L8H43 can help me see G3 still there? Thanks

hoosdathu
09-11-2004, 02:42 AM

wonder if the money's really better here in singapore than in those MPs in bangkok? not sure, but if i didnt remember or hear wrongly, one WL told me that working in MP back there not so siong as working here - 12 to 14 hours...

Orica
09-11-2004, 04:46 AM
wonder if the money's really better here in singapore than in those MPs in bangkok? not sure, but if i didnt remember or hear wrongly, one WL told me that working in MP back there not so siong as working here - 12 to 14 hours...

Probably they only serve maximum 6 to 8 customer back home. When here and they ang pai, they probably serve 18 to 20 customer.

toro
12-11-2004, 02:01 AM
Anyone been going to L8H43 can help me see G3 still there? Thanks
ya i saw her no3, she still at hse43....hmmm...u her tirak is it....or her service good??? :rolleyes:

makelov
12-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Erm.. me her tirak onot i dunno. She last time used to call me 'laogong' hahaha.. maybe her trick lah. I still have a small photo of her which she gave me. Then we also used to chat on phone daily. Then also overnight a few time with her. Her service normal lor. Got treat me makan her goodies in her room then buy VCDs for me until i paiseh. Her skills nothing to shout about lor. But i just happen to 'get used' to her liao. Whenever i go there last time, the OKT just shout "sam"(in thai) without even asking me who i want. Hee.. i think the girls there also know i always go for her lor. I think i kinda like her is because the way she treat me la. Hee..

Thanks Toro for ur reply! U can try support support her lor. Maybe she going back this April (wad she told me the last time.) Me long time din go visit her liaoz. Then cannot get her on phone. I thought she went back early. =p

toro
12-11-2004, 08:25 PM
She got ask u out ;) then u like her

dondon
05-01-2005, 11:50 PM
ya i saw her no3, she still at hse43....hmmm...u her tirak is it....or her service good??? :rolleyes:

Couple of weeks back went to find G3 but was told on leave so took G2 instead... bonked her quite a number of times and still find that overall she gives a good service and a real cute look... onli bad thing is her breast abit too small lah

bananass
08-01-2005, 05:18 AM
Yup, the OKT in 43 are more friendly than others....Always out on a smiling face even if u did not patronise them after C C look look. Brought my oversea customer there and so good that they allow 40 mins for 1 shot..

Gal 38 is the hot favourite there now...... Allow Bj w/o cap. 99 cute and friendly, 8 is abit fierce. heard that 7 is a poisonious gal, keep talking bad behind about each another thus creating grudges among themselves. 13 is abit old but service is good. :p

Anyone else tried girl 99?

At first look, didnt grab my eye. But when I sat there and look at the tank one more time, I noticed her. Cute and friendly like what brudder monster said.

suteerak1099
22-02-2005, 08:29 AM
raw is war! i've been told that there's a WL (G7) who initiates BBBJ, RAW n anal for her patrons, regardless regular/tirak/newcomer. though she's still around n not tested positive at the DSC, i honestly think this WL is scary. according to my trusty resources, despite offering the above-mentioned, she also sows discort amongst her fellow WL in the house. some even say she practices kong-tao, so as to get the cheongsters who give her head/69 hooked on her.

i can comprehend that patrons may request for BBBJ/Raw/CIM/anal etc for the thrill, but of cos its up to the WL's descretion to oblige or not. i'm pretty sure if we as cheongsters r aware n concerned of the risks of "striking lottery", then all the more the WLs would be even more concerned in regards to this matter. afterall, its their livelihood... surely they fear becoming the carrier of the plagued disease after they ORD from the scene, perhaps in hope to lead a normal n peaceful life when they return home - where ever home may be.

the fear factor here is how curious it is for a WL to be initiating the act, of cos there could be exceptional cases where she'd offer such for her tirak/regular cos she trusts him enough (but still bearing the fear at the back of her mind). any motives for her to perform the high-risk manouvres.....i'll leave it to your own discretions n speculations.

we're all in for the thrill n spills, but foresaking protection...thats a little overboard. if the rubber they provide is nt to your liking, i'm sure u can easily get hold of thinner/ribbed/flavored ones so as to make it a worthy session. am sure this lil gesture of consideration is certain to demonstrate your sensitivity towards the gal...in return...for me to know.. for you to find out

suteerak1099
22-02-2005, 02:05 PM
sorry wrong number! its G8 not G7...thousand apologies if i've offended any of G7's tiraks here. well, its the yr of the (rooster) chicken, but pls practice safe sex...dun die by the chicken. :p

Accountant
22-02-2005, 02:52 PM
seem like very scary, i go there quite frequently. :(

poolhot.
22-02-2005, 10:21 PM
sorry wrong number! its G8 not G7...thousand apologies if i've offended any of G7's tiraks here. well, its the yr of the (rooster) chicken, but pls practice safe sex...dun die by the chicken. :p

I will go down tomolo nite and try her... If its not true as wat u reported.

Guess U might hv a hidden agenda.

suteerak1099
23-02-2005, 12:05 PM
I will go down tomolo nite and try her... If its not true as wat u reported.

Guess U might hv a hidden agenda.

cheongster down, we have a cheongster down. its not so much of a personal issue or agenda, but i've got a cheongster fren, who used to be a regular in GL- patronizing 2-3 of his tiraks, so much so till they gave him RAW...sad to say, he's gotta retire at his prime age, cos he's now got some leopard spots on his privates n spreading fast! even feels the burn when he pees...to date, he cant even face his family anymore. ie: postpone wedding plans, cant return to his few other tiraks-break the poor WLs' hearts etc

not to mention, he's gotta return to DSC ever so often to get his prick checked...sigh.. its really damn sad lah. i sure hope its not too serious, and that he can recover soon n lead a peaceful life from here on.

fyi, he's not into FL shits...he's been a true blue cheongster who frequents legalized WL only. whether he got it from this WL or not? i dunno...afterall, i'll have to respect his privacy too. watever it is, noone's stopping u from "striking lottery". paying $40 to hit this "jackpot prize"...is it worth all that?? as the old chinese proverb goes: (yi shi zhu cheng qian gu hen, hui tou yi shi bai nian sheng) u do the maths urself lor.

just observing my duty/integrity as a cheongster to bring this health threat issue to every other cheongster's awareness. btw, being tested negative for HIV now, dun mean u're not carrying the virus-its just a sleeping volcano waiting to erupt from within.

said it once, i'd say again...nothing personal...just doing my part as a fellow cheongster. Enjoy~ :rolleyes:

suteerak1099
23-02-2005, 01:03 PM
aiseh!!! hahah... (cai shen ye) is in town la~~!!! hahaha, met a cheongster fren of mine at coffeshop last night. told me he visited G8, svc was SOP n mundane - couldnt come... so she sponsored for another few more sessions to make him come, initiated raw even~! he said definately no RTF for her.

according to my other sources, she was boasting of her sexual prowess to her WL colleagues; saying she serviced the guy so well, that he stayed to have more rounds hahaha. dunno much about her skills actually, but to sponsor the chap for free bonks.. really is something rare these days haha! to think that this fren of mine only tried her for 1st time. hmmm... i wonder how many more cheongsters can she afford to pay for bonks.

i guess "some" things r really free in this world haha... :D

who_am_i
23-02-2005, 01:07 PM
First time already got free bonks? Will go check it out. Thanks.

Orica
01-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Seldom see FR lately...so time to contribute again. Wanted to try L8H66G G8 but she's off. So went to L8H43... saw quite a few gals including much talk about G8. In the end decided on G88 coz of her better looks while G99 has better figure.

So went into room, she very friendly and can speak fluent chinese. SOP for shower and quick catbath....fast tongue movement so not shiok. Went on top of me start pumping and change several position before unload in missionary....

Figure: 6/10 (Slight tummy)
Boobs: 5/10
Cathbath: 4/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 5/10 (loose cunt)
RTF; Will try G99 first. She got a bit looks like Erica Lee (bunny tooth)

Anyone try G99?

vargen
04-03-2005, 01:23 AM
Time for a FR on this house on this lane.
As usual after dinner with my friend at L29, we did our routine walkabout in gl. Prowled along 66series but couldn't settle upon any. So my friend suggested to give a shot at h43 and i couldn't disagree on. Has been ages since i last stepped into this house.. It doesn't take long before deciding on g99 for my friend. Looked around abit n thought, heck, just hamtam one since not really on my shagging mode. Picked g38 as she seems pretty alrite in the tank with dat tinited hairdo (yeah, i'm a sucker for dat, periodically perhaps)..

Start yakking rite away in the room. I guess she can speak some decent conversational mandrain, didnt quite probe into that as she wanna talk thai to me. Back to action, she started with some soapy rubba on me using her bod, front n rear.. proceed to kneel down n gave a pretty good hot/cold water bbbj. Dry up with my rod hot n ready.. This girl gave a sufficing catbath long enough to send my dick screaming for more. N of cos was followed by a passable bbbj. And Damn! just went she's about to ride on me, buzz buzz.. eh, so fast meh.. before i could i say anything to forget bout it, she offers "owk lew lew mai?(wanna make ya cum fast?)" hey, why not? hah.. diligently ride me till i've cummed while licking away at my nip..
My ratings,
L8H43G38
Name: Porn
Bod: Average (Neither slim nor ba chai to my taste)
Height: Reckon abv 160cm
Cup: A-cupper (fairly pinkish nips if i rem)
Catbath: 7/10
AR: Nil
BBBJ: 7/10 (Enticing but lack suction)
FJ: 6/10 (Not in a position to comment much, only had in a single position but still admirably hardworking despite the buzzer)
RTF: Maybe, pretty fun girl but there's always the ocean out there ;)

Orica
04-03-2005, 09:12 AM
[QUOTE=vargen]Time for a FR on this house on this lane.
As usual after dinner with my friend at L29, we did our routine walkabout in gl. Prowled along 66series but couldn't settle upon any. So my friend suggested to give a shot at h43 and i couldn't disagree on. Has been ages since i last stepped into this house.. It doesn't take long before deciding on g99 for my friend.QUOTE]

What is your friend comment on G99?

norigo77
04-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Time for a FR on this house on this lane....
;)
Wah bro, finally see your virgin FR on the forum. Was this before your O/N that day??

vargen
05-03-2005, 01:48 AM
What is your friend comment on G99?[/QUOTE]

Didn't say much to me, something like "passable, average" kinda feedback from him.

vargen
05-03-2005, 01:53 AM
Wah bro, finally see your virgin FR on the forum. Was this before your O/N that day??

Hehe, like what we always preached, ya give some n ya take some. I guess it's time to return the "society" after all this years. :p
Eh.. kinda forgotten the sequence of events, seems like i'm there every other day. :D But i guess it would be after bcos wanna make sure i'm thoroughly "refreshed" before my o/n.

norigo77
05-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Hehe, like what we always preached, ya give some n ya take some. I guess it's time to return the "society" after all this years. :p
Eh.. kinda forgotten the sequence of events, seems like i'm there every other day. :D But i guess it would be after bcos wanna make sure i'm thoroughly "refreshed" before my o/n.
Steady lah bro. So I suppose Mr C is also with you every other day er? Still haven't got the chance to catch up with him yet. Looks like your O/N is getting better and better each passing week. Cool....

vargen
07-03-2005, 04:20 AM
Steady lah bro. So I suppose Mr C is also with you every other day er? Still haven't got the chance to catch up with him yet. Looks like your O/N is getting better and better each passing week. Cool....

Bro u're wrong, he's having a good time in vietnam still, will be backed this thurs though. Shall try to meet up this weekend if u're avaliable. Better or not? Lies in eyes of perciever, subjective huh? :rolleyes: Ultimately, just enjoy while it lasts.

norigo77
09-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Bro u're wrong, he's having a good time in vietnam still, will be backed this thurs though. Shall try to meet up this weekend if u're avaliable. Better or not? Lies in eyes of perciever, subjective huh? :rolleyes: Ultimately, just enjoy while it lasts.
I'm having my reservist training this week but shd be able to book out this weekend if nothing goes wrong. I long time never go for O/N liao. Sure missed those days with Ah Tan and Lucky. :D

The Punisher
10-03-2005, 09:31 PM
i went to this house yesterday and saw there were quite a few good lookers. saw the talked-about G8 and personally, i feel that there are several gers better in terms of looks and size. nevertheless, i tried her.

she wasn't in a talking mood so i didn't really tried any small talks with her either. G8 is still pretty despite her plain looks and she'll look even better had she smile a bit. service was quite standard, shower without BJ, some catbath, BBBJ and the usual sex. although she did allow me to carass her breasts a bit, she didn't allowed me to kiss her.

looks: 7/10
shower: 6/10
BJ: 6/10
catbath: 6/10
FJ: 6/10

overall would be graded as satisfactory, nothing special to announce about her.

poolhot.
10-03-2005, 09:36 PM
overall would be graded as satisfactory, nothing special to announce about her.

Good FR there & thanks. :)

The Punisher
10-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Good FR there & thanks. :)
thank you very much sir. you have a nice avatar and it would be much better if the picture is bigger whereby we can see more of the ger.

steve_74
10-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Time for a FR on this house on this lane.
As usual after dinner with my friend at L29, we did our routine walkabout in gl. Prowled along 66series but couldn't settle upon any. So my friend suggested to give a shot at h43 and i couldn't disagree on. Has been ages since i last stepped into this house.. It doesn't take long before deciding on g99 for my friend. Looked around abit n thought, heck, just hamtam one since not really on my shagging mode. Picked g38 as she seems pretty alrite in the tank with dat tinited hairdo (yeah, i'm a sucker for dat, periodically perhaps)..

Start yakking rite away in the room. I guess she can speak some decent conversational mandrain, didnt quite probe into that as she wanna talk thai to me. Back to action, she started with some soapy rubba on me using her bod, front n rear.. proceed to kneel down n gave a pretty good hot/cold water bbbj. Dry up with my rod hot n ready.. This girl gave a sufficing catbath long enough to send my dick screaming for more. N of cos was followed by a passable bbbj. And Damn! just went she's about to ride on me, buzz buzz.. eh, so fast meh.. before i could i say anything to forget bout it, she offers "owk lew lew mai?(wanna make ya cum fast?)" hey, why not? hah.. diligently ride me till i've cummed while licking away at my nip..
My ratings,
L8H43G38
Name: Porn
Bod: Average (Neither slim nor ba chai to my taste)
Height: Reckon abv 160cm
Cup: A-cupper (fairly pinkish nips if i rem)
Catbath: 7/10
AR: Nil
BBBJ: 7/10 (Enticing but lack suction)
FJ: 6/10 (Not in a position to comment much, only had in a single position but still admirably hardworking despite the buzzer)
RTF: Maybe, pretty fun girl but there's always the ocean out there ;)
hmm last time i tried this G38 from this hse no bbj in the bathroom leh but got some shiok assriming leh :eek:

vargen
11-03-2005, 02:02 AM
I'm having my reservist training this week but shd be able to book out this weekend if nothing goes wrong. I long time never go for O/N liao. Sure missed those days with Ah Tan and Lucky. :D

Ah tan and lucky-O/N?! am i missing something out back then? :confused: just came back from karaoke with him. Shall call u if schedule's possible

vargen
11-03-2005, 02:07 AM
hmm last time i tried this G38 from this hse no bbj in the bathroom leh but got some shiok assriming leh :eek:

I've guess samsters here have touched on that issue, with the same girl could be "different people different services" (maybe just bit here n there of diff.) she did some nutlicking but certainly no AR for me :cool:

norigo77
11-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Ah tan and lucky-O/N?! am i missing something out back then? :confused: just came back from karaoke with him. Shall call u if schedule's possible
No no, I meant I missed those days with Ah Tan and Lucky. The O/N is a seperate thing. Hehe. Sorry abt the confusion. :p
Karaok? You guys are sure having lotz of fun er?

vargen
12-03-2005, 04:03 AM
No no, I meant I missed those days with Ah Tan and Lucky. The O/N is a seperate thing. Hehe. Sorry abt the confusion. :p
Karaok? You guys are sure having lotz of fun er?

Alrite bro, now i got u.. One's life isn't that long, try not to dwell into past and enjoy the present. haha.. Back to facinf the reality once all that's over, let me share my sorrow with you now next time round..

poolhot.
12-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Alrite bro, now i got u.. One's life isn't that long, try not to dwell into past and enjoy the present. haha.. Back to facinf the reality once all that's over, let me share my sorrow with you now next time round..

Any good FRs on tis Hse gals???????

norigo77
15-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Sorrow? I thot you guys are having so much fun and your O/Ns are getting very promising... :confused:

suteerak1099
14-04-2005, 03:58 PM
wonder wat happened to this thread... ? been inactive for a month liao. i guess.. ppl just move on...

Orica
05-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Not satisfy after L6H72 G11, felt job not done for me yet. Went to WH14 and look for G19 but was told she went home already.

Went back lorong 8 H66G look for G8 but not working. CCB....went in house by house ended up in H43. Many gals there and saw G99 look like Erica Lee ...her face and bunny tooth some resemblence. Ok lah..pay $$ went she happily came out hold my hand and walk to her room.

She look very cheerful and start chitchating, help me remove my clothing and very gf feeling. Gave me a good hug and start kissing like old lovers. Was surprise that she actually can speak fluent english. Spent quite some time in shower room showering and petting.

Then she start catbathing me from head to toe...but her tongue a bit dry resulted not so shiok. We continue to kiss and thought she will BBBJ me. Sadly she cap me and BJ for a while and start riding on me. Since she small built, change position from top to bottom start pumping her as she moans softly and sucking my nipples. That fire me up and carry her up and carry her up and shaft her while Im standing (Got this inspiration from movie Jamon Jamon starring Penelope Cruz). Thought i can hold longer, after a while I cum. Was thinking want to finish her of in doggie.....anyway was happy with my session.

Overall she got good attitude but body like teenager with nice pinkish tits.
RTF: Will be in my hit list.

suteerak1099
27-06-2005, 10:43 AM
to the anonymous who zapped me,
for some unknown reason, zapped me for posting a bad FR about 1 particular WL in this hse some time back. strange it seems for someone to come dig up the past.

clear or hidden agenda aside, i've already explained the reason for the post. so at the end of the day...the speculation is only half right... (yes my gal's from this hse, bt nt the gal in mention)... who's my gal, no reason for me to disclose...thanx for the concern anyways.

Doomas
27-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Hahaha, I miss my haircut sessions with Ah Tan....

Sorrow? I thot you guys are having so much fun and your O/Ns are getting very promising... :confused:

skyman
04-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Not satisfy after L6H72 G11, felt job not done for me yet. Went to WH14 and look for G19 but was told she went home already.

Went back lorong 8 H66G look for G8 but not working. CCB....went in house by house ended up in H43. Many gals there and saw G99 look like Erica Lee ...her face and bunny tooth some resemblence. Ok lah..pay $$ went she happily came out hold my hand and walk to her room.

She look very cheerful and start chitchating, help me remove my clothing and very gf feeling. Gave me a good hug and start kissing like old lovers. Was surprise that she actually can speak fluent english. Spent quite some time in shower room showering and petting.

Then she start catbathing me from head to toe...but her tongue a bit dry resulted not so shiok. We continue to kiss and thought she will BBBJ me. Sadly she cap me and BJ for a while and start riding on me. Since she small built, change position from top to bottom start pumping her as she moans softly and sucking my nipples. That fire me up and carry her up and carry her up and shaft her while Im standing (Got this inspiration from movie Jamon Jamon starring Penelope Cruz). Thought i can hold longer, after a while I cum. Was thinking want to finish her of in doggie.....anyway was happy with my session.

Overall she got good attitude but body like teenager with nice pinkish tits.
RTF: Will be in my hit list.

Yo Bro Orica:
I've just tried this house twice last week and my overall rating for the 2 different gals are as follows:

Look: 7.5/10 (Quite pretty)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim gal is always my type)
Boob: A- Cup (Not recomended for boobs lover)
Height: Approx 162cm
BJ: 8.5/10 (She performs BBBJ for me, slow and smooth. The best part is she s**k for nearly 15 mins)
AR: NIL
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 9/10 (She ride on me for almost 12 mins till the bell rang and I finally cum on time.
Attitude: 9/10
CIM: Not allowed

Look: 8/10 (The pretiest gal of the house)
Body: 8/10 (Slim gal is always my type)
Boob: A Cup (Not recomended for boobs lover too)
BJ: 8/10 (She performs BBBJ for me too but I still prefer G99)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Not so experience in FJ. May be she was too tired already. I heard from her that I was her 17th customer of the day. Gee...)
Attitude: 8/10

Overall: I am satified with both of their services :p

suteerak1099
04-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Yo Bro Orica:
I've just tried this house twice last week and my overall rating for the 2 different gals are as follows:

BJ: 8.5/10 (She performs BBBJ for me, slow and smooth. The best part is she s**k for nearly 15 mins)
FJ: 9/10 (She ride on me for almost 12 mins till the bell rang and I finally cum on time.

FJ: 7.5/10 (Not so experience in FJ. May be she was too tired already. I heard from her that I was her 17th customer of the day. Gee...)

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, 1 man's meat is another's poison. u never even post the numbers, who would know who's who?? seems to me the ones u tried r probably the new gals on the block. hmm... quite a cheerful lot...happy bonking...chok dee na krup

fatD
04-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Yo Bro Orica:

Number? Thanks. :p

skyman
04-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Number? Thanks. :p

Yo to All Bros,

My apology for the missing gal nos. The no. shall be as follows:

1. G99

2. G2

Happy bonking. Cheers
Skyman :D

tinalam
05-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Yo to All Bros,

My apology for the missing gal nos. The no. shall be as follows:

1. G99

2. G2

Happy bonking. Cheers
Skyman :D

How is the damage? :D

skyman
06-07-2005, 08:50 AM
How is the damage? :D

Walau,
all the L8 are cat40 lah, of coz.

bahboy
13-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Review for L8H43G88:
**My virgin review, apologize in advance for any lack of necessary info.**
As accurate as abt 3 weeks ago from today. It was a Saturday.

Looks: 8/10 --> Pretty Cute
Figure: 7/10, not bad, slight tummy curl.
Boobs: Definately A cup, maybe 32A, she's pretty small. Sadly she said her nipple was hurting cause her period is coming, so wasn't allowed to toy with her nipple. Did lick and suck a few times though before she stopped me.
Cathbath: 4/10 --> Not exactly that exciting
BJ: 6/10 --> Straight blow and some fast licking, I prefer a twisting suck, if u know what I mean... hehehe.
FJ: 6/10 --> Missionary and just a bit of horse riding. Probably cause I'm a late customer (abt 11 PM), so she's probably too tired from serving other customers, especially since its a weekend. Sadly, unable to unload in her (with protection of course), and she had to handjob me, damn! I don't know how long the service was supposed to last, I'm assuming we're given 1/2 hour including bath and all talks and FJ, but I feel like it all happens in just 15 or 20 min at most.
RTF? Don't know... I prefer to explore other 'holes,' kekekeke :D
Atmosphere: Compared to my other explore, her room looks very much designed to make a very comfortable and enjoyable experience. Like a regular girl's room with plushies and posters. Yeah, you may say its a gf type of room.

Ups: She speaks very fluent mandarin, and is really really cute !
Downs: I don't speak fluent mandarin, so sometimes I was left in the dust. I'm a sucker for nice big boobs, but she's only a cup A, I was really sold by her looks.

Bonus pts for the house, they provide pictures of the available girls at the counter, so we don't have to wait for the real girls to be there, can choose from the pictures, though its true that some of the pictures don't do justice for some of the girls real face. I almost regretted my decision when I saw some of the other girls that came out after servicing the clients. LOL.

Hopefully these infos is up to standard in this forum, lol.
** For those that don't already know... damage is $40**

red-perrier
14-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Review for L8H43G88:
**My virgin review, apologize in advance for any lack of necessary info.**
As accurate as abt 3 weeks ago from today. It was a Saturday....

** For those that don't already know... damage is $40**
bro, cant agree more that G88 is definately 1 of the lookers in this hse.

but this hse is not in our league even though its cat 40hse la. if do enuff research u'll realize only those who can afford will discover the gems inside. those who cant afford will only get SOP svc. not many samsters post things here is either they found the gems in there liao, or they're those who can afford it, bt not as computer literate as most of us here.

anyway, the gals inside each have hordes of regulars. on wkends, u'd find the tank empty (okt just sit outside smoke & relax)- the gals hardly have to step out (dont even need to dress up-just wrap towel), just need to shout "PORH!! mee keh mai?" n the next in line will go in.

skyman
14-07-2005, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=red-perrier]bro, cant agree more that G88 is definately 1 of the lookers in this hse.

but this hse is not in our league even though its cat 40hse la. if do enuff research u'll realize only those who can afford will discover the gems inside. those who cant afford will only get SOP svc. not many samsters post things here is either they found the gems in there liao, or they're those who can afford it, bt not as computer literate as most of us here...

This shows that bro red-perrier is one of the regular of this hse ya.

Cheers

red-perrier
14-07-2005, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE=red-perrier]bro, cant agree more that G88 is definately 1 of the lookers in this hse.

but this hse is not in our league even though its cat 40hse la. if do enuff research u'll realize only those who can afford will discover the gems inside. those who cant afford will only get SOP svc. not many samsters post things here is either they found the gems in there liao, or they're those who can afford it, bt not as computer literate as most of us here...

Cheers
kumseah! i got enough regulars in L18 + WH, but i cant deny that i enjoy watching a few gems in this tank during off-peak hours. been awhile since i last visited... ever since she ORDed... :(

siamcutey
14-07-2005, 11:31 PM

Cheers

Maybe you can elaborate more in detail on your reasoning on those who can afford will find gems and those who can't will only get SOP services.

I have been going into this house for the past 5 trips, but never chose anyone. I look at the full fish tank, look at the girls, look at the photos before, they don't struck me in the looks dept. Maybe they have something up their sleeves which I don't know. :cool:

SC

siamcutey
15-07-2005, 12:57 AM
If you hang around this house long enough (like red-perrier), you might find out the reasons.

hahaha

It doesn't take a layman to know also that the more you pay, the more frequent sessions you go, u will be treated more like a king than those who go once in a blue moon.

If I need to be able to "afford" to be able to find gems in this house, my other question will be are the girls there so tock kong meh? I believe its the same in every Cat40 house or even in every cat of commercial sex.

If I need to be able to "afford" to find gems, then is this a real gem or this gem only shines in front of those who can "afford".

Frankly I wouldn't be hard up to find gems this way.

Anyway, I leave it to skyman to answer my questions. Maybe he has another reasoning behind his comments.

SC

siamcutey
15-07-2005, 01:34 AM
Actually red-perrier is the one who should answer your questions because that comment was made by him and not by skyman (skyman was merely quoting red-perrier).

OIC, then question posed to red-perrier then. :p

Sometimes I really want to ask, what do people mean by being able to "afford" it.

SC

red-perrier
15-07-2005, 10:55 AM
OIC, then question posed to red-perrier then. :p

Sometimes I really want to ask, what do people mean by being able to "afford" it.

SC
ok lah, since the qn is posted.. maybe i just share abit on some consolidated opinions/feedback. its not so much as just bonk, cos if u desire astronomic to-die-for actions...then have to show the gal wat u're worth.

there's a slight difference in this hse compared to the rest on the same street. others offer the svc 1st to rtf (new patrons ratio to regulars/tiraks/carrots r comparative), this hse is more of gf feeling 1st b4 anything. have tried, have heard, have observed that the trend of patrons to this hse is very different from other hses. (ratio of regulars vs new patrons is astonishing) fyi, ON for this hse is strictly for regulars only, and gals not compelled to take yr bookings if she dont feel like taking.

as for the nitty-gritty details, i leave it to u all to decide. bcos as they always preech: 1 mans meat is another mans poison.

mel_tay123
15-07-2005, 12:36 PM
G12:
look : 7.5/10 (quite pretty, smiling face plus 1 point)
complexion: fair
Body: silm and soft
boobs: slightly bigger than my hand, not sure what cup.
bj: 6/10 (good suction but with cap, not to my liking though. score 6 becos she was blowing quite intensely for a good 10 mins.)
fj: 7/10 (CB quite tight)
frenching: nil (quite tempted to kiss her, veri gf feeling, 1st time paiseh)

So went into room, she was veri friendly and can speak fluent chinese. Here for 7 months liao. She give a good breast ruba front and back while shower.

After which, TCSS a bit and start with a quick catbath....fast tongue movement so not so shiok. Proceed to blow job, quite alright. Then I ask her to start on top of me. She was pumping very hard, I was busy caressin her breast and nipple. After a while, can tell that she is a bit tired. Then I ask her to switch to doggie position which I like, pump her real hard and grab her breast from behind, shiok. After a while, burst out... Just nice, the bell just ring. Wash up and go off.

RTF: yes, for S$40, worth it.

:)

siamcutey
15-07-2005, 02:03 PM
there's a slight difference in this hse compared to the rest on the same street. others offer the svc 1st to rtf (new patrons ratio to regulars/tiraks/carrots r comparative), this hse is more of gf feeling 1st b4 anything. have tried, have heard, have observed that the trend of patrons to this hse is very different from other hses. (ratio of regulars vs new patrons is astonishing) fyi, ON for this hse is strictly for regulars only, and gals not compelled to take yr bookings if she dont feel like taking.

as for the nitty-gritty details, i leave it to u all to decide. bcos as they always preech: 1 mans meat is another mans poison.

To me, I see no difference. its all part of KC. Money makes the world turns. Money can make you see gems which others can't see.

As for your info that ON in this house is strictly for regulars, nothing unusual. There are some girls in the 66 series who don't do ON just with any customers. And in Lor 18 there are houses which do ON to regulars too. All to me, doesn't mean a thing. All still come down to how much you can pay.

Even if there is gf feeling, its bought using money. Let's not forget, we are talking about a brothel

SC

red-perrier
16-07-2005, 09:08 AM
who would've known that a chunk of coal can be morphed into a piece of diamond? who would've known that a chick can be hatched from the egg without a hen? who would've known babies could be delivered from unnatural birth (via C-Section)? who would've known man can walk on the moon? who would've known that 4numbers ringing in your head can win u this wkend's 4D top prize?

nothing happens if we never try. somethings just appear irrationale bcos its not happening to the by-standers. Though i wouldnt advise ppl here to try tirakship, bt i take my hat off to those bold enough to work at it. afterall, the WL is still a woman & deserves a gd man. so, for all the heroes out there... kudos & respect to the thai lovers! 欢喜就好~!

bahboy
16-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Wow... so this is one of the 'special case' house. Well, I thought the house was interesting cause they offer photographs of the ladies in case the tank was empty, like that time when I was there. Of all the other houses that I've stepped in, they don't provide photographs, so its hard to know what kind of stock they have when the tank is empty. But this house is definately worth a try, maybe I should come back on a weekday, when they are not too busy and too rushed. Some cute chicks in this area, so worth a visit. That's just my opinion. Okt is friendly too.

siamcutey
16-07-2005, 04:55 PM
who would've known that a chunk of coal can be morphed into a piece of diamond? who would've known that a chick can be hatched from the egg without a hen? who would've known babies could be delivered from unnatural birth (via C-Section)? who would've known man can walk on the moon? who would've known that 4numbers ringing in your head can win u this wkend's 4D top prize?

nothing happens if we never try. somethings just appear irrationale bcos its not happening to the by-standers. Though i wouldnt advise ppl here to try tirakship, bt i take my hat off to those bold enough to work at it. afterall, the WL is still a woman & deserves a gd man. so, for all the heroes out there... kudos & respect to the thai lovers! 欢喜就好~!

Who would've known the disease of tirakship can also spill over to this thread? :p
Anyway, let this not be another tirak woeful thread n Let's just concentrate on the FRs and girls.

As for the OKT, not very friendly also. Maybe like what you guys say, he is friendly to those who can "afford" it.

SC

UltimateTirak
16-07-2005, 08:57 PM
but this hse is not in our league even though its cat 40hse la. if do enuff research u'll realize only those who can afford will discover the gems inside. those who cant afford will only get SOP svc. not many samsters post things here is either they found the gems in there liao, or they're those who can afford it, bt not as computer literate as most of us here.

If I visit twice a week 3-4 sessions each time, do I qualify to join the league
who can "afford it"? And even if I do, what kind of over-and-beyond SOP
services can I expect?

siamcutey
16-07-2005, 09:47 PM
If I visit twice a week 3-4 sessions each time, do I qualify to join the league
who can "afford it"? And even if I do, what kind of over-and-beyond SOP
services can I expect?

Yes you do and it doesn't only apply to this house. It Applies to every cat40 house.

As for over and beyond SOP services, this one must depend on the girl. :D

hahaha
SC

suteerak1099
18-07-2005, 08:46 AM
actually, its doesnt take all that much to receive over the top SOPs if there's chemistry. as a form of respect for my gal, i shall not disclose the details. but as u all know, 1 man's meat is another's poison. besides, its really subjective to how individuals determine wat is over the top. and i dont wanna make this yet another 'woes of tirak' thingy. so i'll just leave it as is...cheers!

kani-ne, chok dii na krap~

sattva
20-07-2005, 06:10 PM
so which GL is the best in this house ?

red-perrier
21-07-2005, 09:53 AM
so which GL is the best in this house ?
depends how u determine what best is best? to my knowledge, havent heard of any1 with the capacity to bonk every ger in 1 tank in any hse. from the FRs ive heard, G99 seems to be the hot fav since arrival, G88 also quite accomodating as some have posted.

siamcutey
21-07-2005, 05:21 PM
depends how u determine what best is best? to my knowledge, havent heard of any1 with the capacity to bonk every ger in 1 tank in any hse. from the FRs ive heard, G99 seems to be the hot fav since arrival, G88 also quite accomodating as some have posted.

Maybe there is. 10 girls, each one $40. $400 for 10sesssions with different girls. Maybe there are those who actually did, but didn't have time to post.

*PS: My only record of bonking each and every single girl in a single house is in WH12 3 years ago. That time the best in that housse was a girl named Ah Fong who looks like chinese.

SC

suteerak1099
23-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Maybe there is. 10 girls, each one $40. $400 for 10sesssions with different girls. Maybe there are those who actually did, but didn't have time to post.

*PS: My only record of bonking each and every single girl in a single house is in WH12 3 years ago. That time the best in that housse was a girl named Ah Fong who looks like chinese.

SC
RP is a 1 woman man lol :D . or at least he only has 1 fav in the respective hses he patronize. his ex-regular gone ORDed nearly a yr ago... so dont wanna rake up his history, bt its best to stick to 1... and 1 only. there's always complications when more than 1 comes into the picture.

red-perrier
23-07-2005, 10:16 AM

SC
bro, y talk about another hse when in this thread? as str1099 mentioned; yes, my dear ORDed some time back. feeling's not the same to be in the same hse, same room, different decor, different ger. thinking back of all the gd times together, sure brings tears to my eyes sigh. maybe should pay her a visit in LOS soon. probably engaged to dont know which lucky man liao.

kenwee
29-07-2005, 04:58 PM
FR-L8h43G2

Went down few days ago and targets g88 n 99 busy. Saw G2 and she looked younger than the rest in the tank so I thot I try....Not drop dead beauty but girl next door look. Good if you want to fantasize that it ain't commercial sex you are doing....

Spoke mandarin fairly Ok and said her name was "sawng"....didn't know if she was joking since her no. in the house was 2 but didn't pursue cause I was there for a fuck, getting to know the girl ranks a distant no. 2 in my list of priorities. Would characterise her as quiet timid type...

Brudders who want petit girl next door look, slim teenager body with A cup tits (my kind of gal) and most importantly WHITE TIGER, she's worth a go. Her puss had only a few strands of pubic hair that really got me excited.

Anyway,

Looks: 6.5-7/10 --> Cute Girl Next Door look
Figure: 8/10 no complaints, no fat, firm butt, great for grabbing when she rubbed her bod against me.
Boobs: A cup, maybe 32A. Nice small teenage Jap AV nipples. Good Stereo once I started licking
Cathbath: 6/10 --> Nothing to shout about but her nipple licking was fun.
'BJ: 6/10 --> Slow licking and simple blow....
FJ: 7/10 --> Only did missionary cause I wanted to violate this innocent looking girl. Great stereo and hugging once we got going. Moans were soft and not contrived. Moderately tight puss....good come after around 10 minutes of pumping with me moving higher, lower, grinding clockwise, anticlockwise........hehehe.
RTF? Probably. G88 leaving soon and I prefer the tightness of G2's puss over G88.

skyman
02-08-2005, 03:06 PM
FR-L8h43G2

Went down few days ago and targets g88 n 99 busy. Saw G2 and she looked younger than the rest in the tank so I thot I try....Not drop dead beauty but girl next door look. Good if you want to fantasize that it ain't commercial sex you are doing....

Spoke mandarin fairly Ok and said her name was "sawng"....didn't know if she was joking since her no. in the house was 2 but didn't pursue cause I was there for a fuck, getting to know the girl ranks a distant no. 2 in my list of priorities. Would characterise her as quiet timid type...

Brudders who want petit girl next door look, slim teenager body with A cup tits (my kind of gal) and most importantly WHITE TIGER, she's worth a go. Her puss had only a few strands of pubic hair that really got me excited.

Anyway,

Looks: 6.5-7/10 --> Cute Girl Next Door look
Figure: 8/10 no complaints, no fat, firm butt, great for grabbing when she rubbed her bod against me.
Boobs: A cup, maybe 32A. Nice small teenage Jap AV nipples. Good Stereo once I started licking
Cathbath: 6/10 --> Nothing to shout about but her nipple licking was fun.
'BJ: 6/10 --> Slow licking and simple blow....
FJ: 7/10 --> Only did missionary cause I wanted to violate this innocent looking girl. Great stereo and hugging once we got going. Moans were soft and not contrived. Moderately tight puss....good come after around 10 minutes of pumping with me moving higher, lower, grinding clockwise, anticlockwise........hehehe.
RTF? Probably. G88 leaving soon and I prefer the tightness of G2's puss over G88.

Bro,
I also tried this gal 2 times and what i understood from her was that she already got few regulars. One of them visit her almost 2-3 times a week. Most of the time are overnight session.

My suggestion is looking for a f**k with her will be just fine. Not over the border.

Btw, didn't she perform BBBJ to you?

Cheers

kenwee
02-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Btw, didn't she perform BBBJ to you?

Cheers

I think she might have been headed in that direction but I asked her to cap me......just a personal safety preference.

skyman
13-08-2005, 01:00 PM
I think she might have been headed in that direction but I asked her to cap me......just a personal safety preference.

Bros,
The G99 for this house seems to be pretty "ang pai" coz I've been visiting this house 5 times since last week and never have chance to try her again. She was occupied most of the time. Service must be very good.

Still remember tried her abt a month ago, I really like her BBBJ and hard working attitude. :D

siamcutey
26-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Anyone realise that when you enter this house and sit on the sofa, there is a baby statue behind the fishtank. This Baby statue is one of the biggest I ever seen in a Cat40 hse with many toys, clothings, milk offerings.

I am not very familiar with such 'religious' issues, but there was a thai WL who once told me that the 'Baby' that she worship, can help her keep the man around her and also ensure her good business and money. None of my ex-tiraks that I knew, worship 'Baby statues'.

So anyone familiar with this issue then?

*I do believe in black magic because there was once this WL told my friend that she took some personal stuff from her tirak and went to a priest. In the end her tirak also blur blur take out money and give her in terms of 5-6 figures at one time. Her tirak is my friend. When I ask him why he gave her so much money, he also cannot explain why he did that. Whether its truth or fiction, up to own individual also. But I believe in it.

SC

skyman
26-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Last time my ex tirak also got this doll and around the doll there were milk, agar agar, toys and other "offerings"... she manageded to keep me with her for 8 long months. Always wanted to leave her when things not going well but i still return..... is it black magic? :eek:

suteerak1099 mentioned that the girls in this house have many regulars and the girls normally no need to sit in the fish tank to wait for customers esp. weekend.

In fact I've noticed that since the very 1st time I entered this hse abt 5 mths ago. I personally don;t quite believe in this but I personally have been visiting this house quite frequently. However, I still believe it bcoz of the gal's service rather then the black magic. :p

siamcutey
26-08-2005, 03:31 PM
In fact I've noticed that since the very 1st time I entered this hse abt 5 mths ago. I personally don;t quite believe in this but I personally have been visiting this house quite frequently. However, I still believe it bcoz of the gal's service rather then the black magic. :p

I have seen a minority of WLs keep small 'Baby Statue' in their room. As for house, I have never seen such a big 'Baby Statue' in a Cat40 house. Even my friend after going in the house got intimidated as he knew last time his gf in BKK, kept a 'Baby' in her svc apt.

The amount of clothings for the baby, milk offerings, toys is quite a lot.
As I am not familiar with such religious stuff, need someone who knows more of these, to perhaps impart some knowledge. Because sometimes in this forum, we learn new stuff. :p

SC

ThaiPolice
26-08-2005, 04:07 PM
just wanna to dig into the history books abit, for those who are lau jiao cheongsters will know. abt more than 10 years ago, beside H43 is H41 is also an operating hse and there was a time in H41, there are happenings of spiritual icidents and it had been a problem for them for quite a long time. i used to visit both of the Hse w my friend and in those days, we are into booking and in 1 particular nite a strange icident happened.

it was abt 3am in the morning as i was already asleep and suddenly there was a loud scream from the opposite room and i was eager to check out what had happen but my girl told me that it was normal as one of the girl got possessed. my balls really shrinked at that moment but was eager to know whether what was happening outside. the shouts went on for quite q while until all customers and wls were awake to check out what was going on. i witnessed one of the girl was been so-called strangled and she was suffering from choking on the throat and the rest were trying to help her. it was a horrible sight and i sweared, me and my friend were damm scared. we were actually going to go off but after reassurance from the okt sleeping in the hse that she was suffering from asthma instead we stayed on. then after a few visits later i managed to find out actually the hse got problems w the previous wl who had aborted her child and the child was actually coming back to seek vengence. it went on for quite a while and later we also dun dare to visit the hse again. my friend also said that there were icidents before in H43 as well before but later they engaged a monk to do some rituals and offerings and subsequently the icident cooled off. i also not sure when H41 closed down but it was quite some time back, I guessed that's the main reason why u will see a lot of statue and offerings in H43 compared to other hses.

siamcutey
26-08-2005, 04:56 PM
i also not sure when H41 closed down but it was quite some time back, I guessed that's the main reason why u will see a lot of statue and offerings in H43 compared to other hses.

Let me share my another info on Hse41 instead. Hse41 closed down less than 5 years. I think around year 2002. Because then in year 2002 when I joined this forum, if my memory did not fail me, I did post some FRs on this house girls. I still remembered I tried 2 girls from this house. But the house was reportedly closed down by authorities due to some brushes with the rules/regulations as told to me by the house girls. Some of the house girls were "posted out" to other "camps" while the rest ORD and given commoner status.

SC

Pongo
26-08-2005, 08:55 PM
I guessed that's the main reason why u will see a lot of statue and offerings in H43 compared to other hses.

just like to share abit too ... i remember my very first visit to GL was H41 ... hai ~ memories ... tat time i was still a kid ... i remember correctly tat hse has no tank ...the girls jus sit opposite u ... n speakin abt this incident i personally had not encounter any but i do remember they got a altars with lots of toys n sweets offerings n i mean alot... now come to think of it ... it might have some connections ....

sexlover
27-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Sorry Bro, Just some commercial break :
TCSS Gathering for samster at GL10, on 31/8/05 Wed, 7pm.
All samsters are invited and welcome to this event, hope to break the current record of 55 samsters attending, lots of freebies to be given out, check out TCSS Thread for more info.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42174

ThaiPolice
30-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Let me share my another info on Hse41 instead. Hse41 closed down less than 5 years. I think around year 2002. Because then in year 2002 when I joined this forum, if my memory did not fail me, I did post some FRs on this house girls. I still remembered I tried 2 girls from this house. But the house was reportedly closed down by authorities due to some brushes with the rules/regulations as told to me by the house girls. Some of the house girls were "posted out" to other "camps" while the rest ORD and given commoner status.

got the chance to talk to some of the lau-jiao okts after reading the thread and they mentioned that H41 was closed down due to alcohol and drugs were found in the hse by the authorities after receiving warnings ample times not because of dirty things.

anyway the okts also mentioned that most of the hses also got dirty things but whether are u unlucky to encounter. he even asked me to check w the girls whom i'm familiar w to see whether they seen before. so for bros who go for overnights, maybe can consider having an amulet for protection.

nelson
30-08-2005, 08:51 PM
hi, want to contribute my first virgin Fr on this site

Yest went to visit L8H43 was kinda late ard 10plus, knn left only 2 girl..no choice lan lan choice 1.In the end chose L9 coz she look kinda friendly to me.. once pick her up. she hold my hand like couple like that, happy to know that she know hw to speak chinese. Once in the room sop etc, den in bed she start to lick my dick(si ber tulan) she keep licking my brother area but nv blow it.. I started to finger her as she allow, was wet starting but dry up later.. Den she ask me to fuck her, i ask her 'ur 1 so dry nvm meh?', she said nvm already wet inside liao.. den she cap me and i started to push my dick in.. wow she was really wet inside man .. (weird hw come dry outside but wet inside..hw the hell it's function inside man).. anyway rest is history, fuck done rdy to go.Btw the okt was friendly as many of the bro mention...

L8H43G9
Look:7/10
Name:forget to ask
complexion: fair but baggy eyes guess she did too much yest..
Body: silm and soft
Boobs: think b cup but slaggy
Bj:normal lo
FJ:wet can't feel tight or not
RTF:will go again coz gd service. :D

siamcutey
30-08-2005, 11:41 PM
got the chance to talk to some of the lau-jiao okts after reading the thread and they mentioned that H41 was closed down due to alcohol and drugs were found in the hse by the authorities after receiving warnings ample times not because of dirty things.

anyway the okts also mentioned that most of the hses also got dirty things but whether are u unlucky to encounter. he even asked me to check w the girls whom i'm familiar w to see whether they seen before. so for bros who go for overnights, maybe can consider having an amulet for protection.

Yeah something like that. Hse54 years back also same thing happen. The raid happened one afternoon after a session and next thing next was the house never opened till the one we saw today. The "tirak" i had then was sent to Hse66E. Though "tirak" never say "drugs", she said contraband stuff and police took back many things. Alcohol not able to warrant house closure for so long. Only drugs

SC

Peepkapoo
22-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Virgin FR fm Peepkapoo

Hi to all bros here. This will be my very first report(definitely not the first bonk though). went down to Gl for a peep and poo..shocked to see all the lorongs was empty !...that was around 10.30pm or so. So decided to take my dinner there and hope that action will start again at a later time.
After dinner went to stroll down from Lor 6 to Lor18...see a few minahs and prc started flowing out...as the time was already running late for me..so decided to opted for cat 40..shoot and go.
passed Lor8 hse43..went in for a peep..plenty of girls and the okt was friendly..so decided on G88, as i thinks she is the best looking so far. went into her room along the hall downstair..take a closer look and man!..i can say she have that looks of a star man!..resemble a korean actress if not mistaken..dun know the name though...saw a poster of the korean actress on the wall( i know is not her)and pretend to praised her of the pictures..hahaha..and she shyly say in mandrain 'your mouth so sweet hor!'.
some small talk and we proceed to the bath..very normal, no action in the bathroom..came out and she tell me to dry up and wait for her in bed.
Action - performed catbath..only concentrate on the ear, neck and nipples. As i fondled her nipples, she say pain..only can squeeze her breast..then she capped my Iron and she commented i why my so big huh? and that she scared lei..hahaha..i was wondering it is true what she said or just to humor me, anyway her bj was so so..had better!..as she blow..i just squeeze that pair of melon lor..den she climed on top and pumped alway and after a few mins we change to missonary and after a few mins she suddenly ask me to stop and say she cum liao..really??..i was thinking..but can feel some juices slidding out of my rod..but hey..i pay you to let me cum lei..i was thinking..so i just rocked her slowly..and seeing to rejection, and she started to moan again..increase my speed and 5min later i came...shiok feeling!

Name; Ann, from chaing mai
Age-24(she told me)
Body-32a-25-33(slight tummy)
Bj-6/10
AR-6/10
Fj-8/10(coz i made her cum!)
rtn-maybe( coz like her look..)
manage to steal akiss from her too..hahaha :D

The End...thanks and please dun flame me hor... :)

maker
12-11-2005, 01:47 AM
any 1 try g18? i saw in the tank. she looks abit fat.:D

Thailadycharmer
13-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Hi Bro

Require big favour for those bro who patronize L8H43 .. I use to visit G9 of these hse but when i went there today...the OKT tell me she have been resting for a month and more .. the last visit ... she told me she are going for operations but do not know what happen...

Please bro who have regular there kindly check for me ... SFlover please pm me if you know ... i still concern of her as a friend.....

Thanks very much ..... please :(

skyman
17-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Hi Bro

Require big favour for those bro who patronize L8H43 .. I use to visit G9 of these hse but when i went there today...the OKT tell me she have been resting for a month and more .. the last visit ... she told me she are going for operations but do not know what happen...

Please bro who have regular there kindly check for me ... SFlover please pm me if you know ... i still concern of her as a friend.....

Thanks very much ..... please :(

I just went to this hse last night and the house seems to have temp closed for bussiness.??? Anyone can verify this?

virus2977
17-11-2005, 04:19 PM
I just went to this hse last night and the house seems to have temp closed for bussiness.??? Anyone can verify this?

Yesterday they all off 1 day.All the gals all out until 12mit nit.My gal afternoon cal me i go out with her until at nit.The boss give them hoilday as is god prayer or wat for thailand...

bangkoktonight
17-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Yesterday they all off 1 day.All the gals all out until 12mit nit.My gal afternoon cal me i go out with her until at nit.The boss give them hoilday as is god prayer or wat for thailand...

Yesterday Loy Krathong, quite a number of houses closed.

Thailadycharmer
17-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Yesterday Loy Krathong, quite a number of houses closed.

Hi Bro

I think Lor 18 Hse was not close...???

shit8
17-11-2005, 11:13 PM
today gonna write short FR sianz mah haha..neway met 2 group of frens 2dae..tried l8h43g88 and wh14g3 i should just go straight to them

l8h43g88

name:ann
origin: chiang mai
face: 8.5/10
body: 8/10
boobs: a cup wif perky tits (hardly grabbable)
BJ:5.5/10
FJ:5/10
HJ:6/10
RTF:no

sit in wif fren and cousin, cousin say look not bad den just try lor..go in like hug me like like me alot likedat go in..goin bathroom den like pretend to fall on me want me hold her haha..tell me cold..hmm den wanna touch her she say cold knn...

aft a normal bath fry up sit on bed wait for her den cat bath nothin special den bj also normal den put cap on me and ride me...den ask me do her missionary coz she tired aft awhile ask if i tired. i say abit she turn me around den HJ me le..knn thats fast. keep askin if i can come if not no time..all these while wanna touch her nipples she dun let..can only hold her small boobs..cnt french..juz tease me wif small kisses..aft that say time over how...cnt come den siam liaoz...farked up..only face nice..keep sayin my dick too big scared pain..read frm another samster she say same thing

went to meet my another fren aft that den go wh14g3

name:mai mee chue (no name..dun wanna say haha)
origin:dun wanna say also
face:6/10(she dun smile ok...smile alreadie..jialat teeth cmi)
body:7/10 (very small size tink 1.50m nia)
boobs: nice b cup
BJ: 9/10 (suction and movement..take her time also nearly cim)
FJ:7.5/10( tight pussy)
HJ:7/10
RTF:maybe not

nothin much all sop except her face just look bit 'lang ga' but her bj is close to heavenly...den her pussy quite tight..quite a fighter too..other den that all SOP

tired so give not so up to standard FR hope u all dun mind...bad day and 80 not well spent

maker
18-11-2005, 01:10 AM
oh. your girl went out wit u. so good man. which 1 is your girl? can tell us? :p

bangkoktonight
18-11-2005, 03:09 AM
Hi Bro

I think Lor 18 Hse was not close...???
Yes. When I was there, L18 H42 and I think H30 closed.

virus2977
18-11-2005, 02:03 PM
oh. your girl went out wit u. so good man. which 1 is your girl? can tell us? :p

Y wan to try my gal......hahaha.u got gal there isit?

meyde00
27-11-2005, 10:34 AM
hi, anyone know if L8H43G9 still working or not??

shit8
27-11-2005, 03:00 PM
go there see den u know lor =)

meyde00
27-11-2005, 07:59 PM
Hi, ermmm just wanna kow anyone here i regular ot L8H43.....can check if G9 still working???plz.z..thanks...anyone frquent GL40...let me know thanks..:)

meyde00
27-11-2005, 10:12 PM
really just wanna know if she still ard or still off like last posts...thanks...anyone regular at H43...kindly let me know..thanks

meyde00
30-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Hi, anyoone here is regular of L8H43??? Anyone have tiraks in there? Just wanna check if G9 still working?? Anyone knows pls reply...many thanks..really..!!!

suteerak1099
01-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Hi, anyoone here is regular of L8H43??? Anyone have tiraks in there? Just wanna check if G9 still working?? Anyone knows pls reply...many thanks..really..!!!
bro! you got a problem or what? if she's not working, try negotiate if can see her or not lah? you so concerned, then go find her lah! unless you're only interested in her flesh, then pls dont waste our time...

meyde00
01-12-2005, 03:35 PM
u have mistaken bro....only wanna know how well is she?? i am quite busy also...anyway i dun do her everytime when i go find her..serious...just care...if u know can let me know...wanna know i she still working...thx bro...

sillybol
05-12-2005, 02:57 PM
u have mistaken bro....only wanna know how well is she?? i am quite busy also...anyway i dun do her everytime when i go find her..serious...just care...if u know can let me know...wanna know i she still working...thx bro...

bro u G9 fan lol i tin she on leave ah lol as the okt say last week

meyde00
05-12-2005, 05:51 PM
hi bro sillyboy, wat u mean by last week?? She leaving and no more working or start work after leave?? kindly advise...thanks!

Innocence_259
12-12-2005, 06:57 PM
U say "leave" as mean she back home or just working break?

pete_123
13-12-2005, 06:58 PM
leave means ORD

meyde00
13-12-2005, 10:07 PM
hi bro...are u sure she ord already?? have u been to the house recently..can keep me inform? many thanks

jagemi77
15-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Dear BROS...

G9 had went back to Chiangmai a long time ago...........about half a year or so......you make me wonder???

meyde00
16-12-2005, 03:50 PM
lol...bro i mean the new G9 just saw her in oct ma....so wonder if she still ard now...cos there is some things happen to her...so dunno if she still work there or not..

Thailadycharmer
18-12-2005, 03:16 AM
lol...bro i mean the new G9 just saw her in oct ma....so wonder if she still ard now...cos there is some things happen to her...so dunno if she still work there or not..

Do you know her name???

meyde00
18-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Her name is Ah Fon bro...So u know anything abt her whether she still ard?

Thailadycharmer
19-12-2005, 01:06 AM

If you want to find out more go and book one WL in Hse 43 and ask them lol ... I think she was sick and doctor say she cant work but really what happen to her i don't know but I know she have someone taking care of her perhaps she already went back to thailand... i try to call her but the line could not get thru...

meyde00
19-12-2005, 01:15 AM
i think maybe her tirak is taking care of her...so u did try to find her recently? I dun wanna patronise other WLs in the house..not so nice to do tht. anyway if u did go to the house again, kindly find out for me thanks!

siamcutey
19-12-2005, 03:08 AM
i think maybe her tirak is taking care of her...so u did try to find her recently? I dun wanna patronise other WLs in the house..not so nice to do tht. anyway if u did go to the house again, kindly find out for me thanks!

May God bless all the tiraks who have fallen for this girl.

Come to think of it, God should help those people in need instead and not these tiraks.

So I take back my words.

SC

skyman
24-12-2005, 09:52 AM

Bro, u seem like fallen i luv with tis WL. Becafeful of that. Just for your info, she's still around as I just saw her i the tank last nite.;)

meyde00
24-12-2005, 11:50 AM
hey..thanks bro....hope she is fine seens u saw her...thanks for ur info..,.!

maker
29-01-2006, 06:27 PM
past few day go to ths house(43) saw only 2grils in the tank. sit and wait for the others come out. knn, wait till cannot ta han. no choose take no.18.
went in to the room. she sms some1?? later, she take off her cloth. knn she was FAT:eek: , sain half lao. i bo pan paid lao. go in for shower, finish. ask me wait on the bed. she than bbj me,cap n than sit on top on me. knn her pussy dame loose:eek: ! finish shower again. wear up n i go off.

bath: 2/10
bbj: 4/10
fj: 3/10(very loose)
look:5/10

note: she have a cought n ashma! i don't know y she can work?

tigershark
30-01-2006, 02:14 AM
:D , you can just dun pay, walk out if choices are so few.
Anyone know when the gals back to work after CNY?

jameslak
30-01-2006, 02:59 PM
:D , you can just dun pay, walk out if choices are so few.
Anyone know when the gals back to work after CNY?

Bussiness as usual just $50 instead of $40. U can go anytime u wish!!
Enjoy bro :D

skyman
30-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Bussiness as usual just $50 instead of $40. U can go anytime u wish!!
Enjoy bro :D

Bro,
As I m oversea now n I can't chk on the overnite price for this hse. Would u b able to advise how much for the "on" and how long the surcharge period will be?

Cheers
Skyman

jameslak
30-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Bro,
As I m oversea now n I can't chk on the overnite price for this hse. Would u b able to advise how much for the "on" and how long the surcharge period will be?

Cheers
Skyman

The overnite is $150 for cny period but not so sure will it last till 15th of cny.

cheers & happy bonking!!!

skyman
01-02-2006, 02:48 AM
The overnite is $150 for cny period but not so sure will it last till 15th of cny.

cheers & happy bonking!!!

Thks bro, may be I'll go and check it out when I'm back in SGP.

Cheers:)

jameslak
02-02-2006, 08:08 PM
This evening feel boring so jalan jalan to H43, there are only 6 girls working as a few of the girls are have "Big auties". Looking for G30 but not avaliable, OKT call me to try other girls as their service so good ah!! G81 quite pretty so pay & follow her to her room.
SOP in the bath room, dry myself & wait her on the bed while she still washing herself.
Action begin, she started licking my nipple all the way to my leg. She continued licking...the moment she lick my didi....oh my ...the feeling was great...i buay tahan liao....cap me then start to bj a slow & good 1...
then she started riding me ....ah ..moaning n groaning...change to doggie style then i made her lie face down with her legs close...entered from behind feel shiok as I can feel the tightness. Keep varying speed..fast ramming..and slow as deep as my didid can enter then unloaded inside her CB... Very satisfied man as I work for around 20mins without complain!!!

face : 8/10
tits : 7/10
bj : 8/10
fj : 8.5/10
service : 19/10( wat can i say ...a satisfied man)
rtf : damn yes!!!!

Wana book her over nite but she was "Bao" by someone for 2 months!!!! Super rich fellow... I lan lan!!! only can go short time. Any bro ve any good recommendation??? :D

Green Man
02-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Wana book her over nite but she was "Bao" by someone for 2 months!!!! Super rich fellow... I lan lan!!! only can go short time. Any bro ve any good recommendation???
Either she dont like u or she have found a 'Robert' :D

cCup23
03-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Saw G30 yday.
Here is a brief FR

Looks: 8/10 (chio, bright eyes, fair smooth skin)
Body: 7.4/10 (well-proportioned, firm and perky butt, nice legs, but boobs small B) 32B-24-34
BJ: 4/10 (less than one minute)
FJ: 5.1/10 (on top for less then a minute then wanted me to take over, not much sound, refused to let me kiss her body, CB quite tight)
Attitude: 5/10

RTF: NO.

tony123
06-07-2006, 01:28 PM
I heard from some bros said that L8H43 a lot of gal already went back Thai, so no more new gal come in now .. But after I went to this H43 on monday, I found out that they have 5 or 6 new baby just came in. The OKT recommended G38 to me and said she just start fr monday. If booking overnight need wait for next week. Below is my QC check result..:D

G38
Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: B boobs
catbath: 6/10
Fingering: Allow
BJ: 7/10
69: Allow
FJ: 9/10 (unbelievable, very nice feeling... tight..enjoy face.. gal friend feeling)
RTF: of course, Must (but also want to try other new gal..:D )

Matthias
06-07-2006, 09:56 PM
i thought this hse close down by AV?

21Tom
06-07-2006, 11:09 PM
thanks for sharing .

A_M_D
07-07-2006, 02:45 AM
i thought this hse close down by AV?

Yap confirmed theres a few new girl just went there on tuesday :D

sianren
11-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Bro Tony...thanx for info....New baby is always welcome here...hehe

pcck22
11-07-2006, 01:27 PM
i post here my FR why cannot?

ah_rak
16-07-2006, 11:02 AM
visited this hse wif a fren last week. He +++ G38 while I had G17.

G17 .
Look: 6.5
Body : 6.5 ( hugh boobs but sag a little)
bbbj : 8
fj : 8
frenching : no try

G38 looks pretty as well but according to fren , she only give bj.

On my way out , noticed another girl 12 who looks pretty from the tank.

Innocence_259
16-07-2006, 06:49 PM
when did tis hse reopen or was it eben closed? sorry cos no face to check it out last time...had a tirak in another hse in lorong8 tt time so scared e girls noe each other then kena paiseh

Ganasai
17-07-2006, 03:33 AM
visited this hse wif a fren last week. He +++ G38 while I had G17.

G17 .
Look: 6.5
Body : 6.5 ( hugh boobs but sag a little)
bbbj : 8
fj : 8

G38 looks pretty as well but according to fren , she only give bj.

On my way out , noticed another girl 12 who looks pretty from the tank.

wonder if this g12 u saw is the former g12 of this hse before it closed down, kinda miss her, anyone any idea?

kuku07
17-07-2006, 05:07 PM
G99

Well went to this house just now... the girls inside did not inpress me much... what impress me is that when all the girls are working... the OKT got photo to let ppl chose the gal haha kind of zai... Well by looking at the photo i chose G99... after came out from toilet she was back in the tank... quite small size and cute...

Went to her room which is at second floor... she is a smoker... and her room is damn small... the smallest room i had ever been to... everything is kind of SOP... and she dun speak english well... and i felt she is a damn safety gal... keep on like inspecting me... even when i cum she aslo take a peep at my cum haha... damn funny gal... she suck cock not bad but when she use her finger nail to scratch you kind of turn off... can see she is really new and raw...

FJ: 6
BJ: 7
Face: 7

fpso
19-07-2006, 12:56 PM
try tis hse ytd nite. below my finding,

G17 .
Look: 6 (7 when close-up)
Body : 6 ( little sag, i suppose shd be cup c)
bbbj : 7 (dry, feeling more like bj)
fj : 7

rtf: maybe. well ok for cat40

holicks
05-08-2006, 12:46 PM
yar tht that this hse was closed for awhile. recognised the okt outside the hse and went in to take a look. the gals inside didn't appeal to me. so went off to lor 18 instead

dick_almighty
11-08-2006, 05:11 PM
will b trying d taste nx week ah,like this

tony123
16-08-2006, 01:54 PM
I wend to the H43 yesterday and only 2 gal in tank (no.17 & 19) . so I taken no 19 ... very bad experience with this gal. No smile, No talking (maybe she don't know english lah..), No friendly ... Died fish..

G19
Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: A boobs
catbath: 2/10
Frenching: No
BJ: 2/10
FJ: 2/10 (no feeling... look like I threaten her..)
RTF: of course, no way.:mad:

toro
16-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Erm..... ppl oso juz earn a living no need 2 say until ppl so bad n tis type of place u oso knw u lucky u get gd service if u r unlucky then 2 bad juz ur lucky so no need 2 say thing bad abt tis no 19 gal

shit8
16-08-2006, 09:32 PM
that is wad an FR is for wad. Pple have to freedom to post what they want mah. so if pple think its bad i dun think there is any problem in saying that the service he received was not up to standard wad.

Emperor Red
24-08-2006, 09:37 AM
I went to the L8H43 yesterday and found theres 5 new gals in tank.2 -3 weeks ago theres only 2 gals... so I tried no 12 ... No smile, No talking (maybe still new don't know english yet..), No friendly ... Died fish..no moaning,no bbbj...sigh standard drop...previous batch still ok leh...

G12
Looks: 6/10(looks a bit old,but ok when frm far)
Figure: B boobs(quite firm)
catbath: 3/10 (sigh....)
Frenching: a bit
BJ: 1/10 (got like dun have like tat)
FJ: 2/10 (no feeling... look like I raping her..)
RTF: of course, no way.:mad:

love--kyoko
31-08-2006, 06:47 PM
woah new chick ... thx for info:D

DanziG
05-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Lor 08 hse 43, here i cum tonite! :D
Thanks for the new babes intro bro! ;)

Orica
05-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Lor 08 hse 43, here i cum tonite! :D
Thanks for the new babes intro bro! ;)

The new gals cannot make it lah.....went there walk walk and see the pictures...sianzzz...

This house used to have good one like G99(Year 2004-5), G13 (Year 2004), G19 (Year 2002-2003)

Red_Perrier1099
05-09-2006, 08:54 PM
The new gals cannot make it lah.....went there walk walk and see the pictures...sianzzz...

This house used to have good one like G99(Year 2004-5), G13 (Year 2004), G19 (Year 2002-2003)

G99 no horse run. My buddy suteerak1099 should know cos he kena her gong tao....buy her hand phone, send her money etc...

Orica
05-09-2006, 09:06 PM
G99 no horse run. My buddy suteerak1099 should know cos he kena her gong tao....buy her hand phone, send her money etc...

It take 2 hands to clap....is she plying her trade in BKK?
Like BBBJ ... no horse run.

But champion still G19 ... everytime CIM in toilet.
Massage on bed and start BBBJ again and make me cum 2 time in 2 session every visit.

Ganasai
06-09-2006, 01:53 AM

Seem like you are a regular of this hse, do you know where has G12 gone to? i think her name is Anna...

suteerak1099
06-09-2006, 02:02 PM
G99 no horse run. My buddy suteerak1099 should know cos he kena her gong tao....buy her hand phone, send her money etc... G99's gongtao??? you sure you know what you talking about or not? don't mix up gear knight with me lah.

he's the 1 who kena her gong tao... send her 101roses to pledge his shortlived "undying love", spend his life savings on her until near bankruptcy, no $ to visit G99, until resort to borrowing $ to visit, even times when she had to pay for his sessions to see her... eventually, the fella owing heaps of debts, had to exile himself to LOS via 16-18hrs by coach.

while in krungthep, resorted to leeching off a katoey.

get your facts right lah... :rolleyes:

Orica
06-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Seem like you are a regular of this hse, do you know where has G12 gone to? i think her name is Anna...

Sori bro, have no clue where she go

CrazyThaiLover
13-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi,

Anyone is her tirak? I mean G99 (12/2004 - 04/2006). Any news of her?

fairlady99
20-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Well, she is all fine, back home happily. Don't worry about her. She is a clever girl.

simnon
23-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Was there last night and this is the FR on G8

G8

Looks : 6/10 to me
Height : 1.64 m
Boobs : A+
BJ : 6/10 (slow and steady, followed by the painting of the balls, good)
FJ : Tried 3 positions, cowgirl, missionary and doggy
RTF : Will try out other gals first.
By the way she is able to converse in simple english

skyman
25-09-2006, 06:00 AM
Was there last night and this is the FR on G8

G8

Looks : 6/10 to me
Height : 1.64 m
Boobs : A+
BJ : 6/10 (slow and steady, followed by the painting of the balls, good)
FJ : Tried 3 positions, cowgirl, missionary and doggy
RTF : Will try out other gals first.
By the way she is able to converse in simple english

Thi shouse used to have many gd looking and young gals. Used to have few times on at this house. Now the quality of the gals seems to be pretty bad after the close down.

siamcutey
25-09-2006, 09:36 AM
G99's gongtao??? you sure you know what you talking about or not? don't mix up gear knight with me lah.

he's the 1 who kena her gong tao... send her 101roses to pledge his shortlived "undying love", spend his life savings on her until near bankruptcy, no $ to visit G99, until resort to borrowing $ to visit, even times when she had to pay for his sessions to see her... eventually, the fella owing heaps of debts, had to exile himself to LOS via 16-18hrs by coach.

while in krungthep, resorted to leeching off a katoey.

get your facts right lah... :rolleyes:

Red-Perrier1099 said you buy her handphone which you admitted before when her handphone got stolen and you see her sobbing to you. (This one you ownself say)

Red-Perrier1099 said you gave her money which you admitted also before in woes of tirak thread. (This one also you ownself say)

No one put words into your mouth hor.:D

SC

suteerak1099
02-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Red-Perrier1099 said you buy her handphone which you admitted before when her handphone got stolen and you see her sobbing to you. (This one you ownself say)

Red-Perrier1099 said you gave her money which you admitted also before in woes of tirak thread. (This one also you ownself say)

No one put words into your mouth hor.:D

SC the accounts of the story was correct, but the beneficiary wrong... so technically it is indeed putting words in my mouth. :rolleyes:

siamcutey
02-10-2006, 04:52 PM
the accounts of the story was correct, but the beneficiary wrong... so technically it is indeed putting words in my mouth. :rolleyes:

Red-Perrier1099 said you buy G19 handphone which you admitted before when her handphone got stolen and you see her sobbing to you. (This one you ownself say)

Red-Perrier1099 said you gave G19 money which you admitted also before in woes of tirak thread. (This one also you ownself say)

No one put words into your mouth hor.
* So this time I believed the beneficiary isn't wrong. So am I putting words into your mouth this time?

SC

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-10-2006, 08:22 PM

used to be one of my fav as well.still got her pic in my hp,thinking back kinda miss her,very kawaii:)

suteerak1099
04-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Red-Perrier1099 said you buy G19 handphone which you admitted before when her handphone got stolen and you see her sobbing to you. (This one you ownself say)

Red-Perrier1099 said you gave G19 money which you admitted also before in woes of tirak thread. (This one also you ownself say)

No one put words into your mouth hor.
* So this time I believed the beneficiary isn't wrong. So am I putting words into your mouth this time?

SC LOL... yes, now the facts are right. no, u're not putting words in my mouth... merely just picking words.

and in the same way when Jun|ch| conveniently spilled the beens on you, you said you did, and only after some probing, denied & challenge to bring forth evidence. and you actually swore selective oath (in not committing the acts with the 3 gals bearing the number tags), when you had the liberty to swear it collectively that u've never at all.

i believe noone's put words in your mouth, but you made it quite clear to all of us....

siamcutey
04-10-2006, 02:26 PM
LOL... yes, now the facts are right. no, u're not putting words in my mouth... merely just picking words.

and in the same way when Jun|ch| conveniently spilled the beens on you, you said you did, and only after some probing, denied & challenge to bring forth evidence. and you actually swore selective oath (in not committing the acts with the 3 gals bearing the number tags), when you had the liberty to swear it collectively that u've never at all.

i believe noone's put words in your mouth, but you made it quite clear to all of us....

Ya lah, so no one put words in your mouth that you give hp and $$$ to your girl right?

U so ashamed of it to admit meh?
Anyway, I say I never con any Cat40 girl money, sweared upon it, u also don't believe. Because u only believe what your subconscious mind tell you. U are having hallucinations, I guessed. :p

SC

fairlady99
06-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Relax people, all men are brothers. Handphone and $$$ are material things. Why bother them? Shouldn't we enjoy life?

suteerak1099
09-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Anyway, I say I never con any Cat40 girl money, sweared upon it, u also don't believe. Because u only believe what your subconscious mind tell you. U are having hallucinations, I guessed. :p

SC LOL. if it were true that you never committed to the act in entirety across the board, you wouldnt have exclusively sworned against the 3 number tags suggested. :D

siamcutey
09-10-2006, 03:33 PM
LOL. if it were true that you never committed to the act in entirety across the board, you wouldnt have exclusively sworned against the 3 number tags suggested. :D

Swear is salah. No swear also salah. Swear across all of them also salah. So whose $500 I conned (as what you said) you don't even know.

haizzz
SC

suteerak1099
13-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Swear is salah. No swear also salah. Swear across all of them also salah. So whose $500 I conned (as what you said) you don't even know.

haizzz
SC better get it right... i say description fits you, i didnt pin-point to say its you. i wasnt the guy who concluded that the culprit is you, but you fumbled when you had the chance to clear your own name, is definately no fault on my part. :cool:

shit8
13-10-2006, 03:14 PM
eh sorrie to interupt..this g19 is old one or the new one...

WorldSexGuide
14-10-2006, 02:31 AM
better get it right... i say description fits you, i didnt pin-point to say its you. i wasnt the guy who concluded that the culprit is you, but you fumbled when you had the chance to clear your own name, is definately no fault on my part. :cool:

Not only are you good at prata, your taiji skills also very good. :rolleyes:

siamcutey
14-10-2006, 03:06 AM
Not only are you good at prata, your taiji skills also very good. :rolleyes:

One moment this, one moment that, I think that is the best he can do.

Only he himself thinks he is right. Wrong usage of words also he think he is right. :rolleyes:

SC

suteerak1099
14-10-2006, 12:31 PM
well, you fellas can think that you're right in your own ways, i dont think there's anything fault for me to stand for my own beliefs. besides, my prata skills cant hold a candle to your murtabak skills. :rolleyes:

singrakthai
14-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Only he himself thinks he is right. Wrong usage of words also he think he is right. :rolleyes:
Best part is he still can come up with his own set of definations! :D

From this, we can see what kinda person he is already... one when in fault, will not admit and still has the cheek to come up with excuses, reasons and eventually try to shift the blame to others.

We see this kinda people too during our Army times don't we? What we call them? Sabo King?

I wonder if he got the traditional blanket party on his last day of POP. hehe

shit8
14-10-2006, 03:31 PM
now traditional blanket party can add more spice in le..now got enhanced blanket party ;)

duke
14-10-2006, 07:32 PM
L18H43G2

Was jio by by a fellow samster for a trip to have a tom yam lunch, wanted to try the 90mins 2 shot cat but was too broke so have to settle for geylang, But as it was only 1pm only L6 house are operating.

So went to hse 43 to look, saw no.1 wah good SYT look, but u know my friend was also interested in her (also not to offend my regular) took my regular no.2 instead.

Have not visited her for more that 6 months but she still remember me, look to have lost weight too.

So proceed to shower and she ask me how come so long never come and visit her gave her an excuse that I was outstation. After that she dried me up and laid me on the bed began her catbath before capping me with her mouth and started to gave me a blow job, must say her skill is still the same if not better, blowed me for about 5 mins when the bell rang I look at the clock bearly 15mins since i came in, so we tot maybe the OKT press wrongly,
and we continue but 2 mins later the bloody bell went off again, so my gal went to the intercom and ask the OKT wat this is all about, the OKT says times up, but my told her that we came in only 15 mins and countune with our business, she climb on top and started riding me, but i prefer to be in control so i told her to switch, bonk her in missionary and attempted to kiss her but was rejected (nabei last time can french now cannot, dammed my frequent flyer membership must have expired ) so LL bonk her in a few position and finally unloaded in doggie. Gave me a light massage and proceed to shower when the bell rang again.

Changed and left , was told that my friend have left long ago, met my friend at the coffee shop and he was fuming. Told me he didn't even get to fuck the bell rang during Blowjob and his gal to him times up and chase him off.

Overall, Gal 2 was a good fuck but too bad didn't get to french her, must credit her for willing to point out the OKT's mistake and not just take avantage of the customer, will like to RTF her again before she leave in a few months time.

As for my friend , i get him to file his FR.

QooMilk
14-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Have not visited her for more that 6 months but she still remember me, look to have lost weight too.

She rem u cause u gain weight not she lost weight :p :D

APFSDS
16-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Bro Duke told me that I should field this FR about the unhappiness I felt and not let the OKT get away with it.

Anyway was feeling horny on Saturday and jio bro duke to bonk some Thai Fls, wanted to try the FL OKTs but ended up going to GL.

Went to Lor6 House43 and chose Gal 1 because she have the SYT look. Duke +++e Gal 2 (Found out later that she was duke’s regular) Anyway paid the money and proceed to the room. Stripped down and proceed to the shower, not bad really look like a JC student B Cup breast with dark nipples.

Wash me up and found out from her that she have been in Singapore for 6 months.

After drying up she ask me to lie down on the bed and gave me a short catbath, proceed to cap me and gave me a short and rather weak blowjob…… slowly she climb on top of me and lower herself onto my dick. Begin riding me but less than 5 stroke the alarm sounded, she said time’s up and ask me if I wanted to extend I told her I came in for less than 15 mins but she says alarm sounded so time is up. Quickly she rush to the shower and started cleaning up so I LL go in and take a shower, by then I was super pissed off.
Changed and left the joint the OKT even have the cheek to ask me if I wanna wait for my friend in the house , I was fucking pissed off and proceed to the coffee shop and cool down.

After 15 mins my handphone rang , duke call me and I told him I’m at the coffeeshop, I told him that I have been ripped off and he told me the same thing happen to him he said the OKT have wrote down the wrong time but he heng his gal corrected the OKT mistake.

Overall it was the worst experience I have at a Cat40 house.

thecas
19-10-2006, 02:11 PM
extend I told her I came in for less than 15 mins but she says alarm sounded so time is up. Quickly she rush to the shower and started cleaning up so I LL go in and take a shower, by then I was super pissed off.
Changed and left the joint the OKT even have the cheek to ask me if I wanna wait for my friend in the house , I was fucking pissed off and proceed to the coffee shop and cool down.

After 15 mins my handphone rang , duke call me and I told him I’m at the coffeeshop, I told him that I have been ripped off and he told me the same thing happen to him he said the OKT have wrote down the wrong time but he heng his gal corrected the OKT mistake.

Overall it was the worst experience I have at a Cat40 house.

Why didn't you clarify with the OKT then?

suteerak1099
19-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Why didn't you clarify with the OKT then? if already changed & come out of the room, its quite ridiculous to claim for the remaining 5-10min to go back into the room again. besides, the girl also didnt bother to caution the OKT, straightening won't make any sense :o

its a good thing for him to post here for our knowledge.

thecas
19-10-2006, 02:30 PM
:p I ws thinking like partial refund.. If total was 20 mins, 5min = $10

suteerak1099
19-10-2006, 02:43 PM
:p I ws thinking like partial refund.. If total was 20 mins, 5min = $10 wah!! nice rationale! i suppose for those who finish off fast enough, can come out & claim $ from time remaining. hehehehe

thecas
19-10-2006, 03:24 PM
wah!! nice rationale! i suppose for those who finish off fast enough, can come out & claim $ from time remaining. hehehehe

No..only when theres a mistake like in this case, or else plpple who over shot the timing they will also want to charge.

APFSDS
19-10-2006, 04:55 PM
No..only when theres a mistake like in this case, or else plpple who over shot the timing they will also want to charge.

Mistake or no mistake, I doubt the OKTs will ever offer any refund...... I think the max they will offer you is the next time you visit, they give u a longer timing..... but I dun think I will go back to that house again, once bitten twice shy..... maybe can transfer credit to Bro Duke......:D , I think he will still go there....:rolleyes:

mika14
19-02-2007, 05:20 PM
eh sorrie to interupt..this g19 is old one or the new one...

Shld be the old one...
The new one I think went back already.

CrazyThaiLover
28-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Since last yr apr when most of d gals went back LOS, I hv not visit dis hse oredi. I oni passed by once, but 2 me some of d WL r not my cup of tea.

Juz wondering is dere any mor SYT or big boots WL like d old G12 in dis hse?

CTL

peterfish
10-03-2007, 04:32 PM
:p I ws thinking like partial refund.. If total was 20 mins, 5min = $10

pls lah. S$10 also wants.

CrazyThaiLover
30-04-2007, 04:08 AM
My late FR, a few days back. Sori abt that.

1 late evening, I passed by L8, 2 OKT jio me go in n take a look. Saw a few gals in d tank.

! OKT show me some photo of d gals fr this hse n asked me 2 try G8, told me she is quite new. Ok on, paid n walked up 2 2nd floor.

Short FR on L8H43G8 :o

Face: 6
Body: 5 (fair skin with some tattoos. 1/2 sian, to me is that 2 many liao, not nice.)
Boobs: 5 (32A)
Catbath: 5
BJ: 4.5 (may b there is room 4 improvement!,she hint that next trip can get special BJ)
Position: cowgirl, doggies
FJ: 5 (may b there is room 4 improvement!)
Attitude: 8 (Very firendly)
RTF: No, 2 many gals in CAT40, FL, etc.
Remark: Next time, may b can try G12, not bad looking be it real person or pic.

Cheers,
CTL

P.S. one man meat is another man poison

CrazyThaiLover
11-06-2007, 04:38 AM
L8H43G18

Looks: 6.5/ 10 (Age: 24, sweet nice smile.)
Body: 6.5/ 10 (Height ard 1.66, proportionate, long legs, nice ass.)
Boobs: 6/ 10 (32B, small light brown nipples.)
Bath: SOP
Catbath: 6.5/ 10
BJ: 7.5/ 10 (I would rate 8.5 if BBBJ)
AR/ AJ: N.A.
FJ: 8.5/ 10 (Provide GF treatment too)
Position: Cowgirl, Missionary, 'Doggies'
Attitude: 9/ 10 (A bit shy but very friendly, very hard working, no rush at all)
Overall: 8.5/ 10 (Sextifying good bonk)
RTF: Yes, even though there are so many WL/ FL.
Recommended to other bros: YES

Cheers,
CTL

sing4me
14-06-2007, 04:57 PM
L8H43G18

Looks: 6.5/ 10 (Age: 24, sweet nice smile.)
Body: 6.5/ 10 (Height ard 1.66, proportionate, long legs, nice ass.)
Boobs: 6/ 10 (32B, small light brown nipples.)
Bath: SOP
Catbath: 6.5/ 10
BJ: 7.5/ 10 (I would rate 8.5 if BBBJ)
AR/ AJ: N.A.
FJ: 8.5/ 10 (Provide GF treatment too)
Position: Cowgirl, Missionary, 'Doggies'
Attitude: 9/ 10 (A bit shy but very friendly, very hard working, no rush at all)
Overall: 8.5/ 10 (Sextifying good bonk)
RTF: Yes, even though there are so many WL/ FL.
Recommended to other bros: YES

Cheers,
CTL

haha....G18 is my regular!!
she is the best of the best!!! :D

Apollo
15-06-2007, 12:29 AM
haha....G18 is my regular!!
she is the best of the best!!! :D

As regular, How Best of best she is then? Any FR :D

sing4me
18-06-2007, 10:31 AM
As regular, How Best of best she is then? Any FR :D

hahaha...this is my personal feel...
she diff to other...
at least she no cool as other gal there...
n friendly to u....n no fake bonk sound....
:D

sing4me
26-06-2007, 11:54 PM
today feel very sad...rtf to this house...n found that all the old gal was left that house....now just got 2 new gal but no mood to try.....:(

any bro can update me y all the gal from this house left??
thanks...

skyman
27-06-2007, 04:19 PM
today feel very sad...rtf to this house...n found that all the old gal was left that house....now just got 2 new gal but no mood to try.....:(

thanks...

Bro,
This hse used to have many good looking and gd service gals. I personally have one regular there a yr+ ago. However, the standard has dropped after the old batch was sent back months ago due to some illegal issues mentioned in the earlier forum. I've not visit this hse since then. Very sad.

skyman

sing4me
27-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Bro,
This hse used to have many good looking and gd service gals. I personally have one regular there a yr+ ago. However, the standard has dropped after the old batch was sent back months ago due to some illegal issues mentioned in the earlier forum. I've not visit this hse since then. Very sad.

skyman

ya...that day feel very sad once i know all the old batch went back thailand...the OKT said they all earn enough n went back....

but i not really believe....too sad....i not yet ask my regular phone number...:(

bro...may i know what illegal issues happend on that house?
thanks

Chatcha
03-07-2007, 02:49 PM

thanks...

L8H43G18 is now back in Chiang Rai, just came back visiting her. All the girls that left are ok and fine.

As for why they left, all I can say is that they naughty lor, Khuan Teen, like to have fun, so have to go back :D .

sing4me
09-07-2007, 01:00 AM
L8H43G18 is now back in Chiang Rai, just came back visiting her. All the girls that left are ok and fine.

As for why they left, all I can say is that they naughty lor, Khuan Teen, like to have fun, so have to go back :D .

hi bro....u mean L8H43G18 back in Chiang Rai??? then how u meet her? u go Chiang Rai??? hahha...dun mind share abit here...:P
is it her service very good? know from OKT, she quite famous there...:D

Chatcha
09-07-2007, 01:38 PM
hi bro....u mean L8H43G18 back in Chiang Rai??? then how u meet her? u go Chiang Rai??? hahha...dun mind share abit here...:P
is it her service very good? know from OKT, she quite famous there...:D

Yes, I visited her in Chiang Rai about 1 weeks plus ago and just meet up with her in BKK over the weekend.

She is very angry about me posting here about her as she want to forget about wking here in SG. She will not be going back to this old trade anymore, so bro, sorry I cant help much.

sing4me
09-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Yes, I visited her in Chiang Rai about 1 weeks plus ago and just meet up with her in BKK over the weekend.

She is very angry about me posting here about her as she want to forget about wking here in SG. She will not be going back to this old trade anymore, so bro, sorry I cant help much.

hi bro....sound like u know her very closely..:p....can go to her hometown n visit her...n also can contact with her n let her know that u post something here...

is it she is ur regular? hahaha....pls dun mind share share ma...:D

CrazyThaiLover
05-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Was there yesterday after my session at L6H66 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2189942&postcount=2563), noticed that there r only left 2 gals(G81, G88) n 1 OKT in L8H43. :eek:

This hse used 2 hv 3 OKTs and many popular WLs. Surprised 2 see it turned in2 such case. A small chat with OKT, was told that his boss is looking 4 new bloods, hope that will see the new gals soon.....

CTL

Orica
08-09-2007, 04:31 PM
Have long time never go this hse already
Went into the hse and see 4pix of the gals and they are also inside tank

Pick G13 and pay $$ go rm
Same rm as previous G13 (slim gal and speak gd chinese)

Just started working few days and speak little English
Looking dept not so good but her service is of the better ones tried

Very detail in showering and also give BJ in the shower room
Later on bed BJ another 10mins until cannot tahan must stop her

Mount on top of me and bend over to suck my nipples..damn shiok man
Come just in time when buzzer sounds

Overall enjoy the service and will go back again

williamsF1
13-09-2007, 10:34 AM
GF go overseas for biz trip for a week. After work need some action, the senior age OKT at the door signal to have a look, look no need pay $, so go look but look already didn't walk out kekeke.

There was a few of them chatting inside the tank, then G13 caught my eyes, the waistline super slim, her skin tone quite fair. Paid the OKT for 1 round, then go inside. (Her name: Font) nipple quite light tone and sensitive, very friendly service like bonking GF feeling, enjoy so much I extend 1 more round.

Overall, very accomodating, not bad for cat40 standard, very cheerful. Maybe will go back try her again when GF not around.

beastluv69
19-09-2007, 12:34 AM
My first fr

Today is my offday so in afternoon go for a korea (R21) movie. After movie i can't tahan my sex desire, i decide go down to L8H43 to look for G13 (seen fr from bro ori & will).

Name: Font
Look: 7/10 (i like her smile)
Body: 6.5/10 (she a bit short with small breast;ard 160cm tall)
BBBj/Bj: 7/10
Frenching: no (i try but she not keen)
Fj : 7/10 (same way like bro ori)
Rtf: yes

durianhead
02-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Like to say that now aday GL $40 has lost it power ever since the PRC landed in this place. But Recently, after a revisit of h43 change my though

CeiResident
03-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Like to say that now aday GL $40 has lost it power ever since the PRC landed in this place. But Recently, after a revisit of h43 change my though

Any reviews on gers at this house?

sing4me
03-10-2007, 10:46 PM

any recommend from this house??? seem like u very satisfy from here??
but y no share FR???

CrazyThaiLover
04-10-2007, 07:55 AM
Bro durianhead,

Ya loh! Me oso agreed w Bro sing4me. Share ur FR lay. ;) Lidat got head no tail, dunno wat so gd abt this L8H43 mah!?!! :confused:

CTL
any recommend from this house??? seem like u very satisfy from here?? but y no share FR???
.. after a revisit of h43 change my though

Orica
16-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Any update on G13?
Is she still ard?

CrazyThaiLover
17-12-2007, 03:22 AM
YES, G13 is still there.

CTL
Any update on G13?
Is she still ard?

sing4me
19-12-2007, 11:34 AM
YES, G13 is still there.

CTL

hi bro...seem like u know much on this hrs...
how is service for G13?
heard that her service is Number 1 :p

CrazyThaiLover
19-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Bro sing4me,

Frankly, I used to be 1 of the hard core fans of this house, but after those gals went back to LOS, I dun really visit this house again.

I'll still chatted with the OKT of this house, personally I hv not try G13, but fr my own observation plus info of the OKT, G13 is 1 of the red hot WL in this house.

I may try her 1 of this day but me now a bit kena like the service of L8 H66E G28, so even hv time, I'll look 4 her 1st, paiseh paiseh. May be u try G13 out, and provide all Bros a FR, ok boh??! Looking 4ward hor. :p

Cheers,
CTL
hi bro...seem like u know much on this hrs...
how is service for G13?
heard that her service is Number 1 :p

durianhead
22-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Hi brothers,
If you ask about the look, I should say they are not very good looking. But as for the service, I personnally fing No. 88 is doing very well. She is alway busy and the customer that walk out of her room bring a smile home. As for how good it is, it is for you to feel yourself. The true feeling to get is to feel it yourself with not expectation. Cheers

Cong Nguyen
23-12-2007, 05:24 AM
Seen so many FR on G13. So decided to give her a try.. I would say she's gd... bbbj with ar.... wah lao eh... the 2nd time I get a ar from cat40 gals sia.. 1 gd thing about her is tt she's very detailed in everythin she do.. from bath to catbath to ar to bbbj to fj... she sure take gd care of ur didi... ;)

Look: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Frenching: yes
Fj : 7/10

sing4me
11-01-2008, 01:05 AM
Seen so many FR on G13. So decided to give her a try.. I would say she's gd... bbbj with ar.... wah lao eh... the 2nd time I get a ar from cat40 gals sia.. 1 gd thing about her is tt she's very detailed in everythin she do.. from bath to catbath to ar to bbbj to fj... she sure take gd care of ur didi... ;)

Look: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Frenching: yes
Fj : 7/10

hi bro...u din try to explore her juice hole by ur finger??
play 6 9 with her..sure u will found that her bbbj more fanstatic when u explore her juice hole at the same time...
happy bonking...:D

Borat_sg
18-01-2008, 07:24 AM
no 12 go back already...so sad...

Lifeguard
22-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Bros,
Went there yesterday evening at about 5 pm and G13 was booked for two shorts. Looked around and saw a few ok-lah girls. Was told by OKT that new girl in town and asked to try her out. Standard payment then the legendary walk up the stairs. Straight away she held my hand and lean on me as we walk up to the firing chamber.

Slowly she undress me with comfort and pleasure then to the bath. Thought it was gonna be standard but shit man this girl give out surprises. During the bath she apply soap all over then rubs you down with her body. Standing there like victim she starts her works with the hand then the mouth and then whole damm thing. Outragesly she knelt in front of me and blew me away......
capping me with me knowing. Next was the butt rub that she gave and slowly inserted me into her by the rear. No time to go to the bed. We finished in the bath room with the shower on. After unloading in her she turn around and suck me again with still 5 mins on hand she tried to get me to stand again.

Bros. Try her man no regrets. OKT will tell you which girl. Tomorow will return to fire of again.

You judge her yourself no report on her work of art.:D

mika14
23-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Bro,

skyman

Yes the previous batch is much better.
i remember my regular G19 last time. Name is Lisa i think.
Wonder how's she doing in LOS?

GLCheong
25-01-2008, 12:20 AM
Wanted to try new places so decided to check out L8H43.

5 girls were in the tank. Were thinking of trying the new girl mentioned here but there were 3 new girls there,9,19 and 33. Asked the OKT which one is good,he recommended 13. Since she has got good review here so took her.

She is chatty, looks is average. In the bathroom was sop, and she didn't deliberately try to waste time.

On the bed, she started licking the thighs slowly, then proceed to balls, AR,BJ....was slow and sensuous, just when I thought better pick up the pace b4 times up, the bell rang.

She stopped and looked and me, "How? Continue 1 or 2 sessions?"
I was stranded, so had to extend one more session. I felt kind of being tricked into extra session and were quite pissed off.

If I enjoyed the session so much and decided to extend, that is my choice. If they use tactics to make the customers extend, that is not ethical. I am mad with myself for falling into their trap.

What happen to budget bonk? If I have to pay $40X2 or 3, I might as well consider cat 80 or even cat 150.

WL:13
Look:6.5/10
Boobs:Cup A,quite flat
French: didn't try
BBBJ: yes
AR: yes
Skill level: Not bad but I would say is 1 or 2 notch below girls from L6H66
RTF:Not for me.

Might check out No 9. Looks wild

4eyes
02-02-2008, 01:47 AM
been there late evening.. try out G13.. to me she's good no matter in bj or aj.. enjoy very much.. when doing bj she's slow and gentle.. maybe some would not like it as they think it's a waste of time but let me remind you brothers.. we come out to play and not rash for time.. not just for the sick of letting out.. we must enjoy the service they give.. if no service proviced we may as well bonk gf or wife..:p

sgaporean
02-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Wanted to try new places so decided to check out L8H43.

5 girls were in the tank. Were thinking of trying the new girl mentioned here but there were 3 new girls there,9,19 and 33. Asked the OKT which one is good,he recommended 13. Since she has got good review here so took her.

She is chatty, looks is average. In the bathroom was sop, and she didn't deliberately try to waste time.

On the bed, she started licking the thighs slowly, then proceed to balls, AR,BJ....was slow and sensuous, just when I thought better pick up the pace b4 times up, the bell rang.

She stopped and looked and me, "How? Continue 1 or 2 sessions?"
I was stranded, so had to extend one more session. I felt kind of being tricked into extra session and were quite pissed off.

If I enjoyed the session so much and decided to extend, that is my choice. If they use tactics to make the customers extend, that is not ethical. I am mad with myself for falling into their trap.

What happen to budget bonk? If I have to pay $40X2 or 3, I might as well consider cat 80 or even cat 150.

Same experience and feeling as the brother. The worst experience and feeling in this house. Bell rang after only 5-10 min. 20min cost $80 in Lor8 43! The OKT must not do that way because no one will go that house again. I have never come across that kind of OKT in this house! Fortunately, most of the OKTs are good.

skyman
03-02-2008, 12:52 AM
been there late evening.. try out G13.. to me she's good no matter in bj or aj.. enjoy very much.. when doing bj she's slow and gentle.. maybe some would not like it as they think it's a waste of time but let me remind you brothers.. we come out to play and not rash for time.. not just for the sick of letting out.. we must enjoy the service they give.. if no service proviced we may as well bonk gf or wife..:p

Bro,
Can you advise whether the gal 13 do provide CIM?

Cheers
skyman

4eyes
03-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Bro,
Can you advise whether the gal 13 do provide CIM?

Cheers
skyman

no CIM when i went:o

haaahaaahaaa
25-02-2008, 01:13 PM
went there last week ...

name: ling
no: tink was 3.
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 8/10 (fake)
frenching: 8/10
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10

Average bonk... but realise that gal was slow in doing everything ... bathing ... tcss ... throughout whole session.... after cum liao ... buzzer rang immediately ... dun tink 20 mins up so fast ... maybe like other bros report ... OKT try to make customer book 2 sessions ... will not rtf to tis hse anymore ....

koenig
05-04-2008, 08:19 PM
I went L8H43 few days ago, very late and OKT convinced me with the word "...girls are average but service is top". That was true. Actually the G13 is more than average, she is pretty and sweet.

What to say, the session was good as promised by OKT, the 40min pass very fast.

name: G13 (Thai)
Boobs: 7/10
frenching: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 6/10 (had problem with my di-di...too large)

SonyNokia
05-05-2008, 05:58 PM
anyone visited this house lately? any FRS?

iporn
24-05-2008, 03:41 PM
saw a new gal 17 at l8h43 recently, anyone tried her yet? looks quite young and pretty, really a syt type, but boobs dun look very big, anyone tried her?

xavierchang
25-05-2008, 04:09 PM
bros, i tried that G17 few days back. not a good experience for me. looks wise not bad but attitude sucks. face black throughout the session. no bj.. keeps on rushing. walks off immediately after the session. mayb my luck only

iporn
25-05-2008, 05:09 PM
bros, i tried that G17 few days back. not a good experience for me. looks wise not bad but attitude sucks. face black throughout the session. no bj.. keeps on rushing. walks off immediately after the session. mayb my luck only

omg, thx for the info, i thought she looked really sweet inside the waiting area [fishtank], also is the hse now still only 20min per session as some bros said in the earlier posts? would u mind posting a FR on g17 too? would like to know her boobs size and length of session too, thx