PDA

View Full Version : reports on look alike gal in geyland

confusion
02-05-2004, 03:55 AM
anyone feel tat the gal in H40G20 look like a jap, infact look like ayumi?
i hav bonk her n she hav a slim body, but boobs a handful onli,
so bros here, any other look alike in geylang u all hav encounter?
please provide the house no. and the gal's number, hope my information is useful to u guys here

collin_23
02-05-2004, 11:45 AM
yep. Ayumi lookalike. I don't like the OKT and her boobs disappointing so no go liaoz.

please provide the house no. and the gal's number, hope my information is useful to u guys here

Luna
02-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Or what about L6H52G9, she look like Michelle Chong of ex-Ch U actress.

walao
03-05-2004, 03:43 AM
I tried that Ayumi, very chatty and slim, petite body, quite oblidging and room is happening...also tried Nang Nak in that same house, the famous Thai Horror movie 'Nang nak' actress with short hair, she is number 17 i guess...yeap with braces on her teeth too, kinda make her feel standout (that braces feature i meant, but looks not very outstanding)....as compared, I personally feel that Nang Nak provides better service than the Ayumi, Ayumi is just sibei fair and rosy cheeks...like a cross-breed of ang mo and japanese....Nang Nak room is minimalist....simple room plus good Sony Hi-Fi system and a ceiling mirror above the bed...good buds to show while she bj you...whereas Ayumi's room just too much...cannot take it...like a typical Japanese teenage room feature in a typical Japanese Teenage lifestyle magazine....crampy and walls choked up with posters, very hippy....you take your pick...

p.s. Ignore the OKT and just Bong for fun...

Walao

collin_23
03-05-2004, 10:08 AM
Heehee....this ayumi got challenge one. Must pay more sessions than good service. I took 4 sessions. Got massage, french, 69, BBBJ. Nearly go raw but I pause...look at the big hello kitty besides her and think...the jap customer who give her this should be fucking around also so scared..

Can check out her fridge all the cosmetics...woo...

I tried that Ayumi, very chatty and slim, petite body, quite oblidging and room is happening...also tried Nang Nak in that same house, the famous Thai Horror movie 'Nang nak' actress with short hair, she is number 17 i guess...yeap with braces on her teeth too, kinda make her feel standout (that braces feature i meant, but looks not very outstanding)....as compared, I personally feel that Nang Nak provides better service than the Ayumi, Ayumi is just sibei fair and rosy cheeks...like a cross-breed of ang mo and japanese....Nang Nak room is minimalist....simple room plus good Sony Hi-Fi system and a ceiling mirror above the bed...good buds to show while she bj you...whereas Ayumi's room just too much...cannot take it...like a typical Japanese teenage room feature in a typical Japanese Teenage lifestyle magazine....crampy and walls choked up with posters, very hippy....you take your pick...

p.s. Ignore the OKT and just Bong for fun...

Walao

Ah Dez
03-05-2004, 11:31 AM
CAT GL150???

even thought i have been going to GL for so long.....

i always then to mix up theses 2 ladies..

Jaguar and MG

Well, I hug wrong girl b4 too! :D

confusion
03-05-2004, 11:25 PM
so the big question is still, anymore look alike gals in geylang?
anyway u all ever tried pouring soya bean milk over the gals body in the bath room n lick, damm shoik man...
anymore stunt u all tried? and also anymore big breast n nice butt gal? but must be slim la, to recommend?

proprimate
04-05-2004, 02:25 PM
This gal aso in GL but FL indo. She looks like Vennetta Lopez of Under One roof fame. Body not too bad with nice ass. But it was a forgettable experience in the room. Not that happening. Mebe the real Vennetta please stand up. U might be different hehehehe.Cheeers!

Ah_Gill
29-05-2004, 01:59 PM

hi bros, just to verify.. the ayumi lookalike, in H40G20

which lorong is it in? last night i went i cant seem to find leh. issit lorong 18?

pls help me on this ?

Ah_Gill
29-05-2004, 02:19 PM

hi, nid help to verify this ayumi lookablike for me...
i went dwn ytd night cannot find her... H40G20 right??

but which lorong? issist at lorong 18???

kindda a fan of ayumi . ahah would love to try her man!

pls assist me , which lorong H40G20?

Phucker
30-05-2004, 01:39 PM
hi, nid help to verify this ayumi lookablike for me...
i went dwn ytd night cannot find her... H40G20 right??

but which lorong? issist at lorong 18???

kindda a fan of ayumi . ahah would love to try her man!

pls assist me , which lorong H40G20?

the lorong where u come in from the Shell station.
anyway, i think each of our expectation varies.
she just look like a chao ah lian with short hair to me, dun look like ayumi to me.

dicktracy
30-05-2004, 10:34 PM
:confused: the most bizarre f*ck i ever have would be last week, went to geylang after work i think lorong 20 which house forgot but as usual that time around 7 pm so still got a lot of gal. went in and sit there looking around cannot decide cause not my usual house so no preferance , just anyhow pick, then choose the 17 gal at the most behind cause look shy type, walk up to the room din wait for her so she was following behind , then when inside the turn and look more carefully damn ... the most shocking things is
she look like my sister leh. so eh... really no mood already then usual sop. dun even dare to put my didi in . after thinking a while ... wat the heck since paid 40 bucks decided just go ahead ... 20 minutes gone damn canot come leh. tell her just hj and close my eyes think of other thinks lah few minutes later unloaded already faster faster chow. already

my lesson look carefully before u choose.

vmtech
12-06-2004, 06:06 PM
went down L18 ytd. about 2am in the morning, i tot they close @ 4am?
was hoping to catch the lookalike but sadly house40 was closed.