PDA

View Full Version : Dishonest Okt

Frankiestine
04-05-2004, 01:00 PM
This incident happen last week when I was at my usual haunt. A Jappo was seating on the sofa sipping some tea and wiping beads of perspiration off his head and noticed this lau kwei bu leaving just as I was entering. One look and you will note she is not one of the prime in GL. There was a smirk on the face of the OKT. She said in chinese that the Jap had requested for a CAT 150 gal but she has called a CAT 80. So the difference she pocketed. I know this is is not the first time it had happen, some of the gals complained they never liked doing it at this OKT house cos sometimes they get shortchanged by her.

Well if any of you FT out there thinking of coming along to GL to try the flavor of the month just a word of advise, bring along a local that is familar to the scene if not, like chinese has saying you kena kai tau.

kent32
04-05-2004, 03:09 PM
bro

care to share which OKT so dishonest :mad:

so that we can avoid her!

collin_23
04-05-2004, 03:11 PM
k. point noted. Thks for sharing.

This incident happen last week when I was at my usual haunt. A Jappo was seating on the sofa sipping some tea and wiping beads of perspiration off his head and noticed this lau kwei bu leaving just as I was entering. One look and you will note she is not one of the prime in GL. There was a smirk on the face of the OKT. She said in chinese that the Jap had requested for a CAT 150 gal but she has called a CAT 80. So the difference she pocketed. I know this is is not the first time it had happen, some of the gals complained they never liked doing it at this OKT house cos sometimes they get shortchanged by her.

Well if any of you FT out there thinking of coming along to GL to try the flavor of the month just a word of advise, bring along a local that is familar to the scene if not, like chinese has saying you kena kai tau.

Frankiestine
04-05-2004, 04:39 PM
bro

care to share which OKT so dishonest :mad:

so that we can avoid her!

Hope no flaming here but I am not into naming of names, just want to highlight this to foreigners who may be interested in our local flavors.Anyway, I noe for a fact that this particular OKT won;t pull this on locals. Even her own gal warns me about her. So far she have never tried any of this stunts on me cos I am a regular customer.

collin_23
04-05-2004, 04:54 PM
hmm...but think foreigners always tio chop one.

Hope no flaming here but I am not into naming of names, just want to highlight this to foreigners who may be interested in our local flavors.Anyway, I noe for a fact that this particular OKT won;t pull this on locals. Even her own gal warns me about her. So far she have never tried any of this stunts on me cos I am a regular customer.

Ah Dez
04-05-2004, 06:42 PM

There are not a lot of HERs OKT in GL lor! only 3 to 4 only..

kent32
04-05-2004, 07:23 PM
from what i know they are hse number

any brothers care to add???

Frankiestine
04-05-2004, 09:55 PM
Bro, no offense but what is the point of warning us about this OKT if you are not gonna tell us who it is? It may be your local haunt, but like this then everyone will be wary of going to a CAT 150 house from now on. Already the interest in GL is waning cos more and more bros are going for FLs. This warning of yours will only serve to kill the interest further cos so many bros are fed up with the high costs and poor service. I have no idea what purpose this thread will serve? Warn the foreigners? How do you know that she won't pull this trick on Sillyporeans as well? I myself don't even look local and have been mistaken for an Ang Moh on more than one occasion. If you are saying is true then I will also kena............ :(

Your point noted and well appreciated. For one, I do not wish to knock down anyone rice bowl just wish to sound out a word of advise to foreigners or for that matter new players. But I guess the trick is that, with the vast information available here, most of us make inform choices just reading the FR posted here. And generally IMHO, those that got their head cut off are those walk in with no particular referrals.

Ah Paul
06-05-2004, 10:52 PM
Your point noted

i just only know some OKT kiam pah...my friend said they can earn 4k a mth still want to cheat $.

gary1910
10-05-2004, 11:04 PM
This kind of thing happen everywhere in sg or any foreign countries, as long you are foreigner to them , they will try to cheat you.

Not just gals, even film or simply a bowl of noodle.

This actually reminded abt one PRC chinese who went to GL for the first time,and even boosted that he got a $20 discount from the okt for a "2 hundreds" gal. :D

Now you understand why they called $150 cat gal "2 hundreds", the old $120 cat gal "150" and lastly $80 cat gal "1 hundred" ?!?

This is for the benefit of the uninitiated and the pocket of okts.

Ah Dez
14-05-2004, 02:37 AM
This kind of thing happen everywhere in sg or any foreign countries, as long you are foreigner to them , they will try to cheat you.

Not just gals, even film or simply a bowl of noodle.

This actually reminded abt one PRC chinese who went to GL for the first time,and even boosted that he got a $20 discount from the okt for a "2 hundreds" gal. :D

Now you understand why they called $150 cat gal "2 hundreds", the old $120 cat gal "150" and lastly $80 cat gal "1 hundred" ?!?

This is for the benefit of the uninitiated and the pocket of okts.

It is just the habit......

some even went to the extend of saying..

$200 charge you only $150
$150 charge you only $80
Makes You think you getting some good kangtao...

Frankiestine
14-05-2004, 11:25 AM

$150 charge you only $80

True this particular OKT always makes it a point that the cost of the gals are 200 and 100 respectively and that rates given are a discount. Infact for CNY, she charges the full rate, that why her gal advise me from visiting during this season. But sometimes bo pian, the urge for copulation too strong.

duke
14-05-2004, 11:45 AM
From what I know, some OKTs do give commission to taxi drivers and tour guides who bring in these customers for them, meaning they will charge 200 and pass the 50 to the tour guides or taxi drivers. :cool:

tanmikel
14-05-2004, 12:00 PM

$150 charge you only $80

and to think , I got flamed by some people (not you) for asking if its cat$150 or $150 girl

gary1910
14-05-2004, 02:32 PM
True this particular OKT always makes it a point that the cost of the gals are 200 and 100 respectively and that rates given are a discount. Infact for CNY, she charges the full rate, that why her gal advise me from visiting during this season. But sometimes bo pian, the urge for copulation too strong.
Dunno whether they are allow to do so.

I remember abt 10 years ago, some OKTs started a new cat called "250" cat which actually charged the customer for $200/session.

When the AV heard abt it, they stop this practice.

I also heard that some OKTs were actually requested to increase the price of the gals since there was no increase for many years, that too was shot down by the AV.

As for CNY, so far never encounter any increase, but I usually get a $2 Angpow from the OKTs. This is I believe a practice by older OKTs to all his/hers frequent customers. :)

So which Hse are u refering to , I will ban it!!!

Frankiestine
14-05-2004, 05:20 PM
Dunno whether they are allow to do so.

I remember abt 10 years ago, some OKTs started a new cat called "250" cat which actually charged the customer for $200/session.

When the AV heard abt it, they stop this practice.

I also heard that some OKTs were actually requested to increase the price of the gals since there was no increase for many years, that too was shot down by the AV.

As for CNY, so far never encounter any increase, but I usually get a $2 Angpow from the OKTs. This is I believe a practice by older OKTs to all his/hers frequent customers. :)

So which Hse are u refering to , I will ban it!!!

Most regulars will know this lady okt who only has one gal working her ass off :D

Ah Paul
15-05-2004, 09:31 PM
i condemn WH12 & 44 OKTs...they got fuck up attitude... :mad:

Precious_123
15-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Why the big displeasure???Ah pui ok what

Ah Paul
16-05-2004, 02:17 AM
Why the big displeasure???Ah pui ok what

:( ok to you...unfriendly to me...like i owe him something in my previous life