PDA

View Full Version : Polls For Upskirt Fantasy

BQFreak
13-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Wonder how many guys out there crazy like me over upskirt.. sometimes i had the kick seeing things i am not allow to see rather then a woman strip totally infront of me... so LETS POLL!

triple h
13-05-2004, 09:42 PM
especially if the girl knows u r looking and dun give a fxxxxxx cahoot. even better still if she's with a thong / g-string OR WITH NOTHING ON !!!!!

In england where i was there a few yrs ago, sometimes can see underwearless girls trying out shoes in the shops. WOOOO. tinking about it is giving me a HARD ON ;)

BQFreak
13-05-2004, 11:23 PM
especially if the girl knows u r looking and dun give a fxxxxxx cahoot. even better still if she's with a thong / g-string OR WITH NOTHING ON !!!!!

In england where i was there a few yrs ago, sometimes can see underwearless girls trying out shoes in the shops. WOOOO. tinking about it is giving me a HARD ON ;)

yo bro better still take a look at what i got http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18658

asiancigar
14-05-2004, 12:01 PM
Wonder how many guys out there crazy like me over upskirt.. sometimes i had the kick seeing things i am not allow to see rather then a woman strip totally infront of me... so LETS POLL!

Simply loved it..... just thinking abt having it with my GF gives me a hard on liao.....

Ah Paul
17-05-2004, 02:11 AM

depends on whether the gal can make it or not...sometimes on my mood... :rolleyes:

BQFreak
18-05-2004, 01:24 AM
commo guys/gers/ladies/men... is this the best u can do vote and comment now! JOIN ME JOIN ME DON'T SHY

destiny
18-05-2004, 09:02 PM

not only in overseas that u find such girls, quite a number of my friends go out braless or panti-less.. sometimes i do that depending on mood as well

not everything about the ang mohs are good :D

Carebear
18-05-2004, 09:19 PM
Guys are so funny. Seen gals in nude but still find the thrills of watching gals upskirt. Guess every guys out there can't escape the fact of having a little bit of fantasy in their mind like me. :D

BQFreak
22-05-2004, 11:23 AM
carebear, its things that we are not suppose to see thats nice to see :D

asdfghjkl
25-10-2004, 03:17 PM
so any pictures to support bo.. :)

IcYz
25-10-2004, 03:22 PM
upskirt is cooL!

guppiesguppies
25-10-2004, 04:26 PM
upskirts are turn ons... i love upskirts...

bully
28-10-2004, 11:10 PM
hi all,

im new here. I love upskirt mann.. I used to go out with my wife and she wear a skirt without panty. Makes me hard throughout the outing. Hi, destiny u do dat too?

bully
28-10-2004, 11:19 PM
hi all,

im new here. I love upskirt mann.. I used to go out with my wife and she wear a skirt without panty. Makes me hard throughout the outing. Hi, destiny u do dat too?

BQFreak
01-11-2004, 12:07 AM
hi all,

if you want and your wife is open minded, i can be of service to you. take your wife 'accidental' upskirt and you can view it at your own pleasure.

bully
03-11-2004, 02:26 PM
if you want and your wife is open minded, i can be of service to you. take your wife 'accidental' upskirt and you can view it at your own pleasure.

I wish too but she not dat open yet. If she agreed dan i can pose and join the Private Section liao man! Wow! But working hard on it. Hope to share it with you guys. Now only can read all the postings but cant view them. Sucks man!

Tok of joining VEROTEL, wonder is it safe to transect credit cards thru the net? can advice? (Sorry question doesnt belong to this thread, pls forgive)

mata999
11-11-2004, 05:09 PM
i like it :D

erik_o1o
12-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Call me a perv, but i luv it since when i was 13 yrs old man!!!!! I remember sec 1 luv peeping up the skirts, but back then freakin hell all wear PE shorts one...wah lau...but of course for a 13 yr old kid, still shiok lah. But NOWADAYS, you get lacy panties, g-strings, and still get the occasional Bridget Jones X-Large. Chicks nowadays more gungho with wat's underneath. Wear until so sexy and dun let people see a bit wasted right? :p

alvin6969
13-11-2004, 03:48 PM
i also craze abt upskirt :D

BQFreak
14-11-2004, 11:34 AM
I wish too but she not dat open yet. If she agreed dan i can pose and join the Private Section liao man! Wow! But working hard on it. Hope to share it with you guys. Now only can read all the postings but cant view them. Sucks man!

Tok of joining VEROTEL, wonder is it safe to transect credit cards thru the net? can advice? (Sorry question doesnt belong to this thread, pls forgive)

go for sexkey. its better... you can register it at www.sexkey.com... waiting to see you in the private section ;)

bully
16-11-2004, 12:47 PM
go for sexkey. its better... you can register it at www.sexkey.com... waiting to see you in the private section ;)

Hi BQFreak,
But im only interested in this Private Section so which will be better for me? VEROTEL or SEXKEY? PLs advice. Thanks :confused:

asdfghjkl
17-11-2004, 02:27 AM
does any bro sexkey need money or not.. i read that its free??

bully
19-12-2004, 04:00 PM

I got only Amex, do they support? When i sign up halfway thru, i saw only Visa and Master? Any bros signed up using Amex successfully?

chessepie
20-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Upskirts is one of the turn ons for me. Hehehe!! Especially in those lecture theatres and not forgetting the MRT trains. Usually, those office girls sitting down with their short skirts u can peekaboo when they cross legs.....

Early morning take bus to CBD area, wah lau didi always stand and looking at their legs cladded in different colour stockings really buay tahan.......

fliper2004
21-12-2004, 12:02 AM
yeah... i oso interested in upskirts leh.... especially in the mornings when there's thunderstorm. u can c all the girls clutching to their skirts. but i prefer schoolgirls.... especially those in white skirts. cos can c thru sia... c till nose bleed. hahaha..... for other types, office girls r harder cos they know how to prevent ppl frm seeing what they wearing. unless they wan 2 seduce u n let u c lo. lol....

asdfghjkl
21-12-2004, 04:22 AM
wa lew.. reading all these different reports of upskirt really steaming ler.. i ask must take what number bus to CBD in the early morning ah? me c if can take bus to work bo.. :)

nzkaki
21-12-2004, 01:48 PM
i love upskirt, and i love downblouse.

a question, how to join the private session huh?
contribute also can join?
pls advice...n dun zapppppppppppppp me ;)
thanks.