PDA

View Full Version : *Attn to all tiraks of L6H52G10

Luna
16-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Last night, i had my first overnight booking with her. When almost 1am, she was wearing her sleeping clothes coming outside to throw rubbish. She saw me & signalled me to go in. But i saw her eyes were very red, maybe sore eyes? When i step inside & close the room door, she started to sit on the bed crying away. I'm so shock that i quickly sit beside her & ask her what happen. Here's the accounts:

Her account
She told me her heart is very upset cos' her good friend G1 had betrayed or saboh her. She said around 11am sat, G1 went into her room and placed a ears dropping device at the room light switch. Through out the day, she notice how come people outside seems to know what she had said inside the room with customers. Then she suddenly when outside and settlement talk with the older okt. The okt also no choice but to intercom G1 to come out. They talk almost an hour, lots of heated argument from her. But the okt remain calm saying her must be too sensitive due to heavy work load. And she can't produce any evidence that its G1 who placed the device. G1 also denied all accusations. After she went back into her, she search every corner of the room to make sure there wasn't any other devices hidding. When someone talking outisde, she whispered to me that they must be gossiping about her. She will crawl slowly to the door and hear. The entire night, she had been cursing away in the kitchen and G1's room area. Even when she sitting beside me, she just talk loudly driving her frustrations. Really alomost treat me transparent like that. I only can advice her not to think too much, she is too tired. She wanted to go back BKK but boss not allow. Her attitude really had changed from a joyful gal to a full of grievance. Got one situation, she suddenly sit up and open up her cupboard and pull all the comforter & blanket onto the floor. And started to mumbled again in thai. In the morning around 10+, i saw she went out and yell again. So i quickly wear back my clothes & prepare to go back, when i step out of the room door she saw me and told me can stay with her a bit longer. Ok loh, just sit around 15mins more consoling her then i told her i wanted to go back & catch some sleep. She kept apologising to me that i come for booking but did not get any shots. I only can smile and say its ok.

My account
From my point of view, at the first 2 hours i might thought really G1 had done something bad on her. But the rest of the night, she more to serious nervous breakdown just like woman who had given birth. What she needs now is someone to care for and talk to.

But if really such device really exists, i seriously advice all Tiraks not to show off whatever hitech gadgets by giving them to play. They might find them fun and tested it on her friends but never think of the consequences.

Phucker
16-05-2004, 05:33 PM
haha, that's my old haunt.
why get too involved with their matters.
women....their bitching will never stop....haha
remember u pay to enjoy their services unless u tell me u kena their KC trap....want to stand up for them.
end of the day, even Ah Meng and Ah Guan can't be bothered so why should we bother.

me sound pretty heartless hor...well....its sound advice if u want to steer clear of KC stuff....dun wanna get stuck down there.

toothbrush
16-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Last night, i had my first overnight booking with her. When almost 1am, she was wearing her sleeping clothes coming outside to throw rubbish. She saw me & signalled me to go in. But i saw her eyes were very red, maybe sore eyes? When i step inside & close the room door, she started to sit on the bed crying away. I'm so shock that i quickly sit beside her & ask her what happen. Here's the accounts:

Her account
She told me her heart is very upset cos' her good friend G1 had betrayed or saboh her. She said around 11am sat, G1 went into her room and placed a ears dropping device at the room light switch. Through out the day, she notice how come people outside seems to know what she had said inside the room with customers. Then she suddenly when outside and settlement talk with the older okt. The okt also no choice but to intercom G1 to come out. They talk almost an hour, lots of heated argument from her. But the okt remain calm saying her must be too sensitive due to heavy work load. And she can't produce any evidence that its G1 who placed the device. G1 also denied all accusations. After she went back into her, she search every corner of the room to make sure there wasn't any other devices hidding. When someone talking outisde, she whispered to me that they must be gossiping about her. She will crawl slowly to the door and hear. The entire night, she had been cursing away in the kitchen and G1's room area. Even when she sitting beside me, she just talk loudly driving her frustrations. Really alomost treat me transparent like that. I only can advice her not to think too much, she is too tired. She wanted to go back BKK but boss not allow. Her attitude really had changed from a joyful gal to a full of grievance. Got one situation, she suddenly sit up and open up her cupboard and pull all the comforter & blanket onto the floor. And started to mumbled again in thai. In the morning around 10+, i saw she went out and yell again. So i quickly wear back my clothes & prepare to go back, when i step out of the room door she saw me and told me can stay with her a bit longer. Ok loh, just sit around 15mins more consoling her then i told her i wanted to go back & catch some sleep. She kept apologising to me that i come for booking but did not get any shots. I only can smile and say its ok.

My account
From my point of view, at the first 2 hours i might thought really G1 had done something bad on her. But the rest of the night, she more to serious nervous breakdown just like woman who had given birth. What she needs now is someone to care for and talk to.

But if really such device really exists, i seriously advice all Tiraks not to show off whatever hitech gadgets by giving them to play. They might find them fun and tested it on her friends but never think of the consequences.

Quite considerate of you to post it here.. Anyway enjoy the moment with her loh... sometime it not within our control to help them.. It tough to as we do not really understand the whole story... We are only hearing one side of the story.. So it not really fair to judge yet

collin_23
16-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Many problems, money problems, rivalry, backstab, friendship, lesbians, borrow things no return, snatch fishes.

Just listening to 1 side of story hard to comment. The girls often form gangs among themselves. Bros here will be familiar with ang pais being ostracised.

Take it with a pinch of salt and move on. Nothing we can help .

No such thing as cannot go back BKK one. BULLSHIT. She can go back anytime. Check with the other bros. Who dares to contain a girl out of her free will in sg land? This is sg, not other countries. The girls come and go on their free will. Can always complain and the OKTs will face further problems when they want to bring in girls next time. Many others in the queue.

We can't help out much. Your purpose here will likely make samsters here avoid her and more or less affect abit of her business cause we r out to enjoy. Sorry I may sound heartless but there is nothing we can help.

Cheers

collin_23
16-05-2004, 08:11 PM
Thks for sharing but do take note not to disclose too much info in this forum as there r alot of kaypo kias who like to tell everything in the forum to the WLs so as to score points, extra services without a condom etc. I myself kena b4 so nowadays I seldom post much info here. :(

Do call her more and if possible meet her outside her working hours maybe in the day? Can bring her go temple and pray. At least she see the buddha will have peace of mind.

The bosses don't really care much as long as the standards of serivce r gd. haiz.....money........

cheers

toothbrush
16-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Thks for sharing but do take note not to disclose too much info in this forum as there r alot of kaypo kias who like to tell everything in the forum to the WLs so as to score points, extra services without a condom etc. I myself kena b4 so nowadays I seldom post much info here. :(

Do call her more and if possible meet her outside her working hours maybe in the day? Can bring her go temple and pray. At least she see the buddha will have peace of mind.

The bosses don't really care much as long as the standards of serivce r gd. haiz.....money........

cheers
unless u really like her, then u can go to the extend and do such things.. or else just enjoy the moment with her and think nothing else :D

Harvest
16-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Wah, 1st time hear about ear-dropping devices sabotage story in GL. Next time maybe got hidden spycams that can be remotely broadcasted over the Net?? :p

As like what collin_23 said, take it with a pinch of salt and move on... dun get yourself entangled in the mess.

Sniper2
16-05-2004, 10:30 PM
Ermm.... shouldn't it be called 'eaves-dropping' device? ;)

toothbrush
16-05-2004, 10:33 PM

i bet her good friend G1 must have hate her to core by planting such expensive devices... :confused:

Harvest
16-05-2004, 10:37 PM

Oh ya, that's rite. I stand corrected. :o

Phucker
16-05-2004, 10:38 PM
maybe....we have our Macau Nightclub vcd, hidden Malaysian Stewardess vcd so why not GL Special then....haha

anyway, we learn as we go along.
some are really kind/naive enough to take the barrage of bullshit from the gals. like my ex-tirak tried the crying trick saying the other gals laughing at her for me not buying gold for her, crying until the eye fucking red...but i stick by one of the ex-okt's advice to me "neber buy gold for a thai gal".
i never went back after she tried that on me...screw her :D

after paying school fees as a beginner, some of us wise up and learn to be a professional phucker like me...pay, fuck and go....i dun try to remember the gal, just note them if they provide good service so that RTF some other time. so far haven't tried any RTF since i came back from my break....always looking for new cais...

then there's the other type, sad fucks like the guy i tried helping....couldn't be heartless enough and dump the gal, end up buying gold and more gold....mind u, its a bottomless pit. what's worse is that the WL treat him like shit.

just my 2cents, maybe can help some of u save some school fees....but some things can't be learned from reading, u gotta feel the pinch/shit so that u won't do that again.

Happy Chiong-ing!!!

:cool:

Phucker
16-05-2004, 10:42 PM

dunno....we only have sperm-dropping devices here...hahaha :D

Harvest
16-05-2004, 10:44 PM
maybe....we have our Macau Nightclub vcd, hidden Malaysian Stewardess vcd so why not GL Special then....haha

anyway, we learn as we go along.
some are really kind/naive enough to take the barrage of bullshit from the gals. like my ex-tirak tried the crying trick saying the other gals laughing at her for me not buying gold for her, crying until the eye fucking red...but i stick by one of the ex-okt's advice to me "neber buy gold for a thai gal".
i never went back after she tried that on me...screw her :D

after paying school fees as a beginner, some of us wise up and learn to be a professional phucker like me...pay, fuck and go....i dun try to remember the gal, just note them if they provide good service so that RTF some other time. so far haven't tried any RTF since i came back from my break....always looking for new cais...

then there's the other type, sad fucks like the guy i tried helping....couldn't be heartless enough and dump the gal, end up buying gold and more gold....mind u, its a bottomless pit. what's worse is that the WL treat him like shit.

just my 2cents, maybe can help some of u save some school fees....but some things can't be learned from reading, u gotta feel the pinch/shit so that u won't do that again.

Happy Chiong-ing!!!

My ex-tirak's case was opposite: She bought a gold necklace for me but got mad when I wore it during overnite. Why? She said that the other gals made fun of her for buying such expensive stuff for a customer! Lose face... Haiz!!

toothbrush
16-05-2004, 10:46 PM

Happy Chiong-ing!!!

nice piece of advice.... just like what a parent often tell the child... dun anyhow run... the child will never listen until he/she have a bad fall and left a bad scar... but there are some child that are extremely stubborn, a bad fall is nothing... continue to run.. until one day fall to his/her death

toothbrush
16-05-2004, 10:48 PM
My ex-tirak's case was opposite: She bought a gold necklace for me but got mad when I wore it during overnite. Why? She said that the other gals made fun of her for buying such expensive stuff for a customer! Lose face... Haiz!!

Congratulation for promoting to pii chai status :D

Phucker
16-05-2004, 10:51 PM

then u got the makings of a pii chai bro....must be one yandao boy or smooth talker....me no such luck....dun possess the necessary kungfu and not yandao.

Harvest
16-05-2004, 11:04 PM
then u got the makings of a pii chai bro....must be one yandao boy or smooth talker....me no such luck....dun possess the necessary kungfu and not yandao.

Urmm, pardon my ignorance... but what is a "pii chai bro"??
Anyway, I've only had such "luck" with 3 of my ex-tiraks. I'm also not yandao (as you can see from my avatar!) nor smooth talker. Just an ordinary Joe like everyone else. I guess when there is chemistry, even a pimple will look like a dimple!

toothbrush
16-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Anyway, I've only had such "luck" with 3 of my ex-tiraks. I'm also not yandao (as you can see from my avatar!) nor smooth talker. Just an ordinary Joe like everyone else. I guess when there is chemistry, even a pimple will look like a dimple!

pii chai actual meaning is elder brother (a.k.a thai gal untimate tirak).... find out how pii chai work by reading the book recommend by siamcutey follow this link
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14894

Phucker
16-05-2004, 11:09 PM

oh shit, that means i'm worse than an ordinary joe.... :eek:
pii chai equals brother/lover/loverboy.
in this case, its loverboy.
but i dun think u wanna make a living out of that, i believe you like most of us still respect ourselves enough not to do that
there are already some doing that in our GL...stupid WL giving their hard-earned money to these whitefaces....one day dunno kena fucked by how many guys and yet give the money to them. i wonder if thats love or stupidity...beats me :confused:

if judge by avatar.....u look at mine lor...maybe i should go there and try the "She bangs She bangs" then.....haha

ryanloke09
17-05-2004, 12:04 AM

heard that these WL buy gold from some fcuker who go inside their hse to sell them gold at abt twice the market price for these gold.
the % of gold inside the necklace is really minimal and the fcuker charges the WL a few hundred. i really pity the WLs. ganna con just like that.. :(

Darkstorm
17-05-2004, 12:12 AM

From my own observations, some local girls also behave like that.....treat the guys like shit but the guys still do lots of things for the girls and buy expensive things for the girls........Just a comment...

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 01:17 AM
Wa555! To some siam kias being a Pii Chai is a profession. Kena sponsored, go clubbing, drive free car, etc. No Bachelors degree needed. Cheewit dee! Hahaha. :D
Give me the application form, i wanna to join :D

Darkstorm
17-05-2004, 02:15 AM
Wa555! To some siam kias being a Pii Chai is a profession. Kena sponsored, go clubbing, drive free car, etc. No Bachelors degree needed. Cheewit dee! Hahaha. :D

Sigh......if only I had joined the scene earlier...

last time young maybe I still can become pii chai....now too old for that

Gone are the days of my youth...... :(

Luna
17-05-2004, 06:20 AM
Anyway, whether is it fact or not, i still haven kanna the KC trap. I still got other regulars waiting for me. I just write just to let bros here that there such incident happen that night. ;)

duke
17-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Hmmm..... sounds like sour grapes to me cos if I'm not mistaken G1 seems to be the Ang Pai in this house. :cool:

Phucker
17-05-2004, 11:35 AM
Hmmm..... sounds like sour grapes to me cos if I'm not mistaken G1 seems to be the Ang Pai in this house. :cool:

angpai cannot do such things meh?....money have tremendous effect on ppl especially those who are in this line....sometimes its over who gets to show off their offerings from their cai taos or a case of jealousy over earnings or fight over customer (eg, regular want to patronise another gal in the same house).

but hell, we aint wanna get too involved with that.....too kuching kurap for us.

duke
17-05-2004, 12:26 PM
angpai cannot do such things meh?....money have tremendous effect on ppl especially those who are in this line....sometimes its over who gets to show off their offerings from their cai taos or a case of jealousy over earnings or fight over customer (eg, regular want to patronise another gal in the same house).

but hell, we aint wanna get too involved with that.....too kuching kurap for us.

Yup you r rite the reason we pay money is to avoid all this kind of shit. :p ;)

Phucker
17-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Yup you r rite the reason we pay money is to avoid all this kind of shit. :p ;)

can't possibily we pay good money to hear them tell sob stories rite or nag nag nag.....they might as well pay us for being Aunt Agony then.

Harvest
17-05-2004, 03:23 PM
pii chai actual meaning is elder brother (a.k.a thai gal untimate tirak).... find out how pii chai work by reading the book recommend by siamcutey follow this link
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14894

I've read the book about 3 to 4 years ago when I was still in tirak land. A very good read indeed.

Harvest
17-05-2004, 03:29 PM
oh shit, that means i'm worse than an ordinary joe.... :eek:
pii chai equals brother/lover/loverboy.
in this case, its loverboy.
but i dun think u wanna make a living out of that, i believe you like most of us still respect ourselves enough not to do that
there are already some doing that in our GL...stupid WL giving their hard-earned money to these whitefaces....one day dunno kena fucked by how many guys and yet give the money to them. i wonder if thats love or stupidity...beats me :confused:

if judge by avatar.....u look at mine lor...maybe i should go there and try the "She bangs She bangs" then.....haha

Yea, thatz rite. My ex-tiraks only gave me gold rings or necklaces on special occasions like my birthday, nothing more. As for gals who keep loverboys, I guess the KC force can work in both ways... the gals are human too and they can fall into the KC trap just like us guys.

Harvest
17-05-2004, 03:34 PM

That sure sounds like hooking onto some sugar mommys! But I dun think I can bring myself to do that, even if I have what it takes. Dun want to end up being another sad fuck on the other extreme...

DNAT
17-05-2004, 03:41 PM
That sure sounds like hooking onto some sugar mommys! But I dun think I can bring myself to do that, even if I have what it takes. Dun want to end up being another sad fuck on the other extreme...
you sounded like a lau jiao :) ,,,, I can differentiate

Harvest
17-05-2004, 07:27 PM
you sounded like a lau jiao :) ,,,, I can differentiate

You have made an accurate observation, bro. I may not be a pii chai bro but I'm not new to the tirak scene. :p Been around this forum since delphi days...

Luna
17-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Last update, G10 will be flying back home tomorrow.

Phucker
17-05-2004, 08:14 PM

ah meng finally "allow" her to go back to BKK ah?
good lah, better than her go crazy here with G1.

like our chinese saying, "old dun go, new dun come"
but i guess some of her tiraks must be having heartaches at her leaving... :rolleyes:
must be saying "all G1's fault".....but hey, its for the best. no use having her here being constantly affected by the bitching which in turn affect her level of service.

Nataku_Taishi
17-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Good news. Happy for her. :)

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 10:06 PM
ah meng finally "allow" her to go back to BKK ah?
good lah, better than her go crazy here with G1.

like our chinese saying, "old dun go, new dun come"
but i guess some of her tiraks must be having heartaches at her leaving... :rolleyes:
must be saying "all G1's fault".....but hey, its for the best. no use having her here being constantly affected by the bitching which in turn affect her level of service.

Finally a full stop has arrived

Phucker
17-05-2004, 10:35 PM
Finally a full stop has arrived

the end is just the beginning.....there's never an end to the women's bitching :D

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 10:37 PM
the end is just the beginning.....there's never an end to the women's bitching :D

Or should i say a start to a new bitch's bitching..... :D

Phucker
17-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Or should i say a start to a new bitch's bitching..... :D

hell, i aint want none of that.....siam ah!!!! :eek:
haha

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 10:47 PM
hell, i aint want none of that.....siam ah!!!! :eek:
haha
how far can u siam?? unless u give up on puying thai completely... :p

Phucker
17-05-2004, 10:54 PM
i dun stick to 1 gal nowadays......always trying something new
ask for hp number or wanna give me....no thank you....cos its KC trap alert.
just pay, fcuk n forget
maybe RTF if the service is good....that's all
the temptation's always there to get involved with them especially when u meet the pretty, sai nai ones....gotta be cold-hearted if u want to be a player and have a real normal life besides this. this is just an outlet for our sexual needs.

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 11:00 PM
just pay, fcuk n forget
the temptation's always there to get involved with them especially when u meet the pretty, sai nai ones....gotta be cold-hearted if u want to be a player and have a real normal life besides this. this is just an outlet for our sexual needs.

hard to say... sometime even lao jiao also fall into gong tao trap... cheongster are human after all.... i would prefer to "fall" into their trap..... really amuse by the lies they use.... brighten up my days :D

Phucker
17-05-2004, 11:23 PM
hard to say... sometime even lao jiao also fall into gong tao trap... cheongster are human after all.... i would prefer to "fall" into their trap..... really amuse by the lies they use.... brighten up my days :D

that is why i put these security checks in place for myself....always to remind myself not to fall into that again. already paid my school fees not long ago...got myself a degree in KC-trapology already....dun want to upgrade to Masters or PhD liao :D

thaigers
17-05-2004, 11:27 PM
just pay, fcuk n forget

when i met my ex reg in cat 40, i was trying to be aware of the KC trap. well, i wasnt aware of it, its so subtle and slowly crept up on me. she was asking me if i like her etc, and when i rtf her, she knew i like her, and she laid her KC trap..... :o

I am sure i will not fall for it if she didnt leave so fast.

Phucker
17-05-2004, 11:32 PM
when i met my ex reg in cat 40, i was trying to be aware of the KC trap. well, i wasnt aware of it, its so subtle and slowly crept up on me. she was asking me if i like her etc, and when i rtf her, she knew i like her, and she laid her KC trap..... :o

I am sure i will not fall for it if she didnt leave so fast.

thats why i have self-imposed checks on myself...cos i know i aint that mentally strong enough to tahan the KC temptation. the heart is always itchy to go return to see the gal if the gal is nice to u. got to hard-hearted lor...after a few days it goes away. even when i go back to GL, i try other houses or gals. i'm sticking to my no give/take hp number rule.
so far i haven't RTF any gal yet since coming back from my break....always trying new ones.

thaigers
17-05-2004, 11:59 PM
thats why i have self-imposed checks on myself...cos i know i aint that mentally strong enough to tahan the KC temptation. the heart is always itchy to go return to see the gal if the gal is nice to u. got to hard-hearted lor...after a few days it goes away. even when i go back to GL, i try other houses or gals. i'm sticking to my no give/take hp number rule.
so far i haven't RTF any gal yet since coming back from my break....always trying new ones.

i dont like to try new girls unless they are drop dead gorgeous. even so, i woouldnt try the prety ones cos service might suck. that's why i rtf when i find a good one whom i am comfortable with.
unless my sex drive goes overdrive, normally i will not go and try others. get disappointed everytime i got shit service and deters me to go again.

Phucker
18-05-2004, 12:23 AM
i dont like to try new girls unless they are drop dead gorgeous. even so, i woouldnt try the prety ones cos service might suck. that's why i rtf when i find a good one whom i am comfortable with.
unless my sex drive goes overdrive, normally i will not go and try others. get disappointed everytime i got shit service and deters me to go again.

quite true...but my observation is that those who are from BKK (worked for a while in massage parlours or joints) usually service very good....quite well-trained in customer service. i try not to go too late at nite near closing time cos alot of them quite tired, service level drop tremendously. however, there are some very professional ones who provide good service despite their tiredness.

DNAT
18-05-2004, 12:26 AM
only those who cheong Cat 40 regularly will have such feeling/mentality :D

DNAT
18-05-2004, 12:37 AM

play with caution, don't kena burnt till 'chow tar' :D

DNAT
18-05-2004, 12:40 AM
Hahaha must speak only in Hokkien, Chinese or English. Act blur. Gong simi? Haha. :D
If she draws pictures or points at advertisements .... HPs, rings, necklaces :( - look away? hahahah

thaigers
18-05-2004, 12:49 AM
So how bro? Visit any Cat40 ever since you came back from BKK? Wait later you complain. KNN where's the big bathtub? Where's my drinks? Why room so small? Why body out of shape? Haha. :D

nah....dont think i will go cat 40 unless my sac is so full i just need a release.
After doing 2 hr arp nam in BKK (which is quite my type, slow and steady), dont think i will go cat 40 to 'relax'. more like stress when go there.

talking about bathtub, i think there is room which has bath tub in cat 40. can anyone provide info :D

Phucker
18-05-2004, 12:51 AM
Haha no sweat. I'll give them my Thai mobile no. if they want. +6670168989. Ber sway rue plao? Hahaha! :D

khorpkhun mark kha. khun chai dee mark. :D

thaigers
18-05-2004, 12:52 AM
quite true...but my observation is that those who are from BKK (worked for a while in massage parlours or joints) usually service very good....quite well-trained in customer service. i try not to go too late at nite near closing time cos alot of them quite tired, service level drop tremendously. however, there are some very professional ones who provide good service despite their tiredness.

those trained in BKK mp should provide some sort of reasonable serivce. however, I think it still boils down to the attitude of the girls.

incainca
18-05-2004, 01:20 AM
nah....dont think i will go cat 40 unless my sac is so full i just need a release.
After doing 2 hr arp nam in BKK (which is quite my type, slow and steady), dont think i will go cat 40 to 'relax'. more like stress when go there.

talking about bathtub, i think there is room which has bath tub in cat 40. can anyone provide info :D

If i not wrong , there's one at L16H10 in the 3rd storey room. Not G12 room.

Daniellim22
18-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Yea, thatz rite. My ex-tiraks only gave me gold rings or necklaces on special occasions like my birthday, nothing more. As for gals who keep loverboys, I guess the KC force can work in both ways... the gals are human too and they can fall into the KC trap just like us guys.

my regular bought me a gold chain for abt $200+ and i scolded her for spending money like that. she also insist that i must wear it always.

toothbrush
18-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Hahaha must speak only in Hokkien, Chinese or English. Act blur. Gong simi? Haha. :D

i used to know a thai gal that practically know alot of language include dialect... hokkien, cantonese, chinese and english.... she not a WL though.. a mamasan from cupidy massage.... in the end, i was the one "entertaining" her the whole night as i talk alot about her with my friend in hokkien :o

toothbrush
18-05-2004, 08:27 PM
play with caution, don't kena burnt till 'chow tar' :D

hee~ dun worry bro... burn my hand once... Now already chow tar... dun mind being chow tar again :p

toothbrush
18-05-2004, 08:33 PM
those trained in BKK mp should provide some sort of reasonable serivce. however, I think it still boils down to the attitude of the girls.

attitude and chemisty count regardless which mp in the world u visit.... perhap in thai mp their "average" services is our "above average" in GL cat 40.... no one else to blame except some moron out there that spoilt the market ...
well done guy keep up the good work...

collin_23
18-05-2004, 08:36 PM
Wah lan..$$$$$ic deviate until so jia lat....haha....thought going back liaoz? :D
I saw all the posts but diam diam..now supposed to seclusion. Haha....toothbrush expert leh....I can relac already. ;)

Cheers

toothbrush
18-05-2004, 08:38 PM

it hard to find a "perfect" gal... not easy to find a pretty gal with good services....i guess we have to give and take.... Normally i would prefer their attitude and services rather than looks.. but of course if a "dinosaurs" can promise me the best services in the world, i would not want it too

collin_23
18-05-2004, 08:38 PM
K, just got 3 bombs exploded at south thailand, those going there take note. Saw on newspaper. :(

collin_23
18-05-2004, 08:40 PM
Try H45 think 99, a 'dino' . Haha...I crazy enough to take her last time. :eek:

it hard to find a "perfect" gal... not easy to find a pretty gal with good services....i guess we have to give and take.... Normally i would prefer their attitude and services rather than looks.. but of course if a "dinosaurs" can promise me the best services in the world, i would not want it too

toothbrush
18-05-2004, 08:44 PM
Try H45 think 99, a 'dino' . Haha...I crazy enough to take her last time. :eek:
On the second thought maybe trying out a "dino" will leave a very deep impression that u will never forget in your whole cheong life... but still i dun think i have the courage :D

toothbrush
18-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Wah lan..$$$$$ic deviate until so jia lat....haha....thought going back liaoz? :D
I saw all the posts but diam diam..now supposed to seclusion. Haha....toothbrush expert leh....I can relac already.

Cheers

hee~ i not expert lah... just been through some shit before with my ex thai tirak.... As the saying goes... what dont kill you make you stronger...
:D

toothbrush
18-05-2004, 08:54 PM
K, just got 3 bombs exploded at south thailand, those going there take note. Saw on newspaper. :(

emmm.. then it will definately give some bro to visit bangkok more often... which is not in the south :D

walao
18-05-2004, 09:57 PM
my regular bought me a gold chain for abt $200+ and i scolded her for spending money like that. she also insist that i must wear it always.

becareful...got Gong Tao....my ex gave me a $450 ring, i didnt believe it was $450.00 Went to goldshop (also a pawnshop) to test...ring's average cost estimate is $700.00. Insisted me to wear...wore it for 1 week, begin felling dizzy at work (well my finger not that fat, so ring fits, so not a disruption of blood circulation problem) continuosly for 2 weeks. Went Jalan with her during her morning break, wanted to test her, so didnt wore it on a particular outing session with her...oh boy....i have never seen a girl so MAD in my life before...cursing and swearing at me (fuck...in a not so busy public place somemore....). Brought her back, went back home, changed my contact nos. Stop patronizing that shop...and sold the ring for $725.00 (gold price drop then)...hehehehehehe not only made a return for the fees for patronising her (in total, 11 paid session with her), but also made a profit...:P....saved my bloody ass.....siam ah.......................

Walao

collin_23
18-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Bro wa lao, is that the girl in your avatar? :D

becareful...got Gong Tao....my ex gave me a $450 ring, i didnt believe it was $450.00 Went to goldshop (also a pawnshop) to test...ring's average cost estimate is $700.00. Insisted me to wear...wore it for 1 week, begin felling dizzy at work (well my finger not that fat, so ring fits, so not a disruption of blood circulation problem) continuosly for 2 weeks. Went Jalan with her during her morning break, wanted to test her, so didnt wore it on a particular outing session with her...oh boy....i have never seen a girl so MAD in my life before...cursing and swearing at me (fuck...in a not so busy public place somemore....). Brought her back, went back home, changed my contact nos. Stop patronizing that shop...and sold the ring for $725.00 (gold price drop then)...hehehehehehe not only made a return for the fees for patronising her (in total, 11 paid session with her), but also made a profit...:P....saved my bloody ass.....siam ah.......................

Walao

walao
18-05-2004, 10:00 PM

Walao

Now I do believe that this world is full of Mystic and the unexplained....leave it to your own imagination...guys...

p.s. Lesson learned : Never play with fire, especially with CHAR-BORs...

Walao

DNAT
18-05-2004, 10:52 PM

Walao
ya lor, also never scold a char bor CCB, cos once she said:
"lu keluar dari CB juga!"
(you come out from a CB also)
- what can you say? tiam tiam + lan lan :(

(just a piece of frenly advice nia)

thaigers
18-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Now I do believe that this world is full of Mystic and the unexplained....leave it to your own imagination...guys...

Walao

knn, now i know why i kena gongtao.....must be the boxer shorts she made me wear when i go for overnite :eek:

DNAT
18-05-2004, 11:09 PM
knn, now i know why i kena gongtao.....must be the boxer shorts she made me wear when i go for overnite :eek:
can cure 1 ....
before you wear the shorts, place it on the floor and cross over 3 times ... = spell broken
(do it while she is out at the kitchen/dining area, dun let her see your crossing act)

duke
19-05-2004, 11:16 AM
can cure 1 ....
before you wear the shorts, place it on the floor and cross over 3 times ... = spell broken
(do it while she is out at the kitchen/dining area, dun let her see your crossing act)

HAHAHAHHAHHA :D LOL

DNAT
19-05-2004, 12:56 PM
HAHAHAHHAHHA :D LOL
only those above 35 y.o. know this kinda childhood thing .... :p
I uncle liao .....

Nataku_Taishi
19-05-2004, 12:57 PM
No wonder I blur...haha.... :D

I uncle liao .....

duke
19-05-2004, 04:59 PM
I uncle liao .....

I 35 liao and now I know ...... :D hehehhee

toothbrush
20-05-2004, 08:23 PM

y dun u make her wear the boxer short instead.. tell her it will turn you on! :D

walao
23-05-2004, 11:46 PM
Bro wa lao, is that the girl in your avatar? :D

No, On my altar...gal no.3.....siam.....

Walao