PDA

View Full Version : Shenzhen - Golden Coast Club

spyoscope
29-05-2004, 03:00 AM
Got confused on where to post this FR, so decided to start one if bros don't mind.

Was recommended to this place "Huang Jing Hai An Ju Le Bu" in "Hu Qiao Cheng" or Overseas Chinese Town.

Reasonable decent in terms of deco and price.

Total package - 1.5 hrs massage + HJ + Spa facilities = less than RMB400 inclusive of RMB200 tips.

Recommendations:
No. 9 - wild; likes to tickle you; talk dirty. Age 22. Looks : 7.5.
No. 60 - talkative. Age 20+. Looks : 8.0.
No. 129 - haven't try. Looks : 8.5. :D

Please note : Thus far only HJ; can rubba-rubba remove bra, but keep cloths on (maybe bcos 1st time... me not them). But, most are willing to do it outside. Just get their phone numbers.

spyoscope
29-05-2004, 03:10 AM
BTW, they open till 6am. If you're one of the last customer, you could request to stay on in the room to catch up on sleep. Just inform them the time to wake you up.

Sinoview
29-05-2004, 06:46 AM
Bro spy,

Sound intersting for some clean fun and utilisation of "sianing" skill whether it's for practising or testing...Hee...hee.... I want to try.

Where is this "Hu Qia Cheng" ? How far is it away from Lowu town center ? Toward the west -Futian side ?

Many thanks....

sznewkid
30-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Bro spy,

Sound intersting for some clean fun and utilisation of "sianing" skill whether it's for practising or testing...Hee...hee.... I want to try.

Where is this "Hu Qia Cheng" ? How far is it away from Lowu town center ? Toward the west -Futian side ?

Many thanks....

It is about 1.5hr from Lowu if you take the public bus. It is along the tourist stretch "window to the world" and "window to China" etc. etc. The place is just in between this two theme park.

I think the standard price for tip for HJ should not exceed 100RMB. Pls don't spoil the market. You probably can get a FJ for 200-300 tips.

Sinoview
30-05-2004, 10:46 PM
It is about 1.5hr from Lowu if you take the public bus. It is along the tourist stretch "window to the world" and "window to China" etc. etc. The place is just in between this two theme park.

I think the standard price for tip for HJ should not exceed 100RMB. Pls don't spoil the market. You probably can get a FJ for 200-300 tips.

FJ there really ??? for 200-300rmb tip. Have you try it ??? I am very keen to try....

sznewkid
31-05-2004, 08:22 PM
FJ there really ??? for 200-300rmb tip. Have you try it ??? I am very keen to try....

Not sure about the price at that place, but in general you can get FJ at Sha Tusi for 200-300RMB.

The place does look classy from the outside. It's at a tourist spot, so you know the consequences..... chop the naive tourists....

spyoscope
04-06-2004, 12:30 PM
Bro spy,

Many thanks....

Hi Bro Sinoview,

It's near Venice Crowne Plaza Hotel and the Window of the World. If you come from city centre, it's about 1km before you reach Venice. But, the cab driver usually make a u-turn at the Venice junction as there's no left turn there.

Anyway, most cab driver should know where it's - Huang Jin Hai An (Gold Coast).

What I did was hang around the passageway to the massage rooms, see any gals you fancy, ask for their number.

Enjoy and hope to see your FR soon.

wenzhouxian
04-06-2004, 10:59 PM
Been there once and my friend told me that there is no FJ in the premise only HJ. If you prefer, most wouldn't mind doing FJ in your hotel room. Some even can recommend hotels for you to use.