PDA

View Full Version : Booking overnite

tckeong78
29-05-2004, 07:47 PM
Been to Geylang quite alot of time,but never try booking overnite.
From this site,knew that overnite booking cost 130.like ot chekc out from your brothers out there,are we allow to bring the gals out to hotel or we do our job in the rooms over the nite?
Also which unit provide good service?recommend pls

thank alot

tvset
30-05-2004, 04:00 PM
I visited Singapore two years ago.
I don't remember how much I spent on the TG for over night. It was at her place after 1am, I think.

So, I don't much about the ON service or take out service in geyland.

I want to re-visit Sing again the end of this year. I have no info on Geyland now.

Can someone give out some info? The price and localtion for overnight or take out?

:eek:

Sobe
30-05-2004, 04:45 PM
Just ask OKT if he provides overnight booking.....try asking those houses along geylang lor 8.
All done in the room, not hotel room.

However, you have alternative if you go the back lanes.....they also have overnight booking as well, but in hotel rooms. Dun ask me where are the back lanes, go and explore yourself......

c0mawhite
30-05-2004, 06:57 PM
Yes you can bring the Thai girl out to party in discos and pubs. You can also have a drug party in the girl's room. Enjoy.

Thanks alot!

get drunk too right? kratindeang!

MaeSai
31-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Yes you can bring the Thai girl out to party in discos and pubs. You can also have a drug party in the girl's room. Enjoy.

Thanks alot!

The gals are not allowed to leave the house until 10am. Therefore your adventures start in the house though it may not be restricted to the bedroom only.

Don't expect too much from overnight ... more fun will be thrown in if the gal likes you and the boss knows you.

tvset
31-05-2004, 01:51 PM
I was in GL few years back, they wouldn't let the TG go at all. They must stay in their house.

Any other option? :D

MaeSai
31-05-2004, 02:22 PM
I was in GL few years back, they wouldn't let the TG go at all. They must stay in their house.

Any other option? :D

The TGs can go out on their morning offs. Around 3 times a week. It is supposed to be their very own personal times, not times to be with the customer. S$130 only includes a max. of 2 bonks and a sleep in til morning, latest by 10am, different gals vary.

I am leaving those over-nights out ... too many KC traps. Cheong WH and L18 now ...

toothbrush
31-05-2004, 10:13 PM
Haha I'm only patronising tckeong78. :D

guess they dun get your joke :p

allenwu
31-05-2004, 10:28 PM
how much for there ON, i think should be very expensive right?

Harvest
31-05-2004, 10:44 PM
I am leaving those over-nights out ... too many KC traps. Cheong WH and L18 now ...

Fully agreed. Then again, bros who go for overnites are more or less confirmed fallen into the KC trap liao.

toothbrush
31-05-2004, 10:49 PM
Fully agreed. Then again, bros who go for overnites are more or less confirmed fallen into the KC trap liao.

Or should say the KC trap hole is getting deeper ;)