PDA

View Full Version : Home Coming!!!

Michael
30-05-2004, 03:53 AM
Hi, Greetings to Fellow Cheongsters, all the Lau Jiaos, Xing Jiaos, whatever

I was away overseas for studies for 2 years, and haven't being back in SG!

The thing i missed most would be the only place in SG with the BEST FOOD and the BEST Fuck, GEYLANG !!!

Hope Tommy still remembers me, and here i wish to say hi again to Ah Dez, Cunt King etc !!! Looking forward to seeing u all soon! (The last we met was, like, World Cup Days?)

God, imagine, absence for 2+ years. I think all the Pros i knew had already retire liao!

Muaaaahahahahaha!

P.S> I saved TOMMY's HP no... imagine that... i still have it with me...

flowerpot
30-05-2004, 04:33 AM

The thing i missed most would be the only place in SG with the BEST FOOD and the BEST Fuck, GEYLANG !!!

Hope Tommy still remembers me, and here i wish to say hi again to Ah Dez, Cunt King etc !!! Looking forward to seeing u all soon! (The last we met was, like, World Cup Days?)

God, imagine, absence for 2+ years. I think all the Pros i knew had already retire liao!

Muaaaahahahahaha!

Good luck bro....Hope u can continuo your heroic act....

Michael
30-05-2004, 04:40 AM
Thanks, and god, i miss SG :(

If anyone sees Ah Dez, say hi for me!!! So looooooong never see liao!!!

Muaaaahahahahaha

Hope Tommy is in good health too!

Cheers!

Ah Dez
01-06-2004, 02:25 AM
He might not remember you but he'll surely remember someone's face. Tommy sees him everyday. Yusoff Isshak. Much respects to the forefather.

You mean....

The BLUE or RED? :D

Ah Dez
01-06-2004, 02:26 AM
Thanks, and god, i miss SG :(

If anyone sees Ah Dez, say hi for me!!! So looooooong never see liao!!!

Muaaaahahahahaha

Hope Tommy is in good health too!

Cheers!

Ermm....... Do i know you? Anyway, doesn't matter... you know me, can liao... :D

anyway, Tommy changed Hp num long ago...

cuntking
02-06-2004, 03:11 AM
bro michael, 2 years dun say the gals .... i also cannot remember your nick .... hmmmm ... but i don't forget faces ... say "hi" to me if we see me :)

Muaaaahahahahaha!