PDA

View Full Version : Warning - Punters Beware

omnia
17-06-2004, 10:59 AM
it was recently brought to my attention that a certain cat150 gal has been trying an old time trick of adding on an extra session 'tai' or two for a couple of minutes past the time of the previous session 'tai'...or 'sweet talking'/distracting the punter into losing track of time, thereby incurring extra sessions 'tai' wifout really hving the intention...

so punters beware...keep track of the time...40-45 mins a session...unless u really want to hv multiple sessions 'tais'...and if so, tell the gal how many in advance to avoid any confusion and misunderstanding...

don't be a mug ;)

Jang5556
17-06-2004, 04:25 PM
it was recently brought to my attention that a certain cat150 gal has been trying an old time trick of adding on an extra session 'tai' or two for a couple of minutes past the time of the previous session 'tai'...or 'sweet talking'/distracting the punter into losing track of time, thereby incurring extra sessions 'tai' wifout really hving the intention...

so punters beware...keep track of the time...40-45 mins a session...unless u really want to hv multiple sessions 'tais'...and if so, tell the gal how many in advance to avoid any confusion and misunderstanding...

don't be a mug ;)

Bro, you back again and hunting? Who is this vixen?? hehehe

regards

jang

The_Hustler
17-06-2004, 04:27 PM

regards

jang

Isn't it obvious??? PM me or Omnia San.

SShhhh...
The Hustler

steamer
17-06-2004, 05:03 PM
is it the one juz went back to m'sia, or supposed to anyway? but she quite sweet leh... :)

QinetiQ
17-06-2004, 07:20 PM
Last time I came across T1 asking for double when the customer took 50 mins when they were settling the bill with OKT, the customer took out a thick stack of $50 and gave her one.

Harvest
17-06-2004, 10:46 PM
is it the one juz went back to m'sia, or supposed to anyway? but she quite sweet leh... :)

So many bros including my kakis already hong gan big time with her. Fatal sweetness indeed.

omnia
18-06-2004, 11:11 AM

regards

jang

passed thru & hunted down my prey<licking my chops> :D! ...as for the sly vixen, shall let u know via pm:)...

omnia out

omnia
18-06-2004, 11:14 AM

SShhhh...
The Hustler

how do u know ah?...tot u were wif the sexy grammy & rs lot in LOS :D

Jang5556
18-06-2004, 12:22 PM
passed thru & hunted down my prey<licking my chops> :D! ...as for the sly vixen, shall let u know via pm:)...

omnia out

Who was the prey? Any good?

regards

Jang

The_Hustler
18-06-2004, 01:03 PM
how do u know ah?...tot u were wif the sexy grammy & rs lot in LOS :D

Errr...let's just say that guys like you n me portray the character of Rafiki. Well, it was a swelling good time in LOS. Now, u're confusing me...what's RS?

Monkeying,
The Hustler

GiddlyGook
18-06-2004, 09:14 PM
What/who's Rafiki?

Doomas
19-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Hehehe, I was one of them. Kenah smoked once. Wised up the next time I was with her.

SShhhh...
The Hustler

The_Hustler
19-06-2004, 02:30 AM
What/who's Rafiki?

Hahaha...obviously Disney's stuff ain't ur cup of tea. That baboon in Lao Hor Ong lah...

So Omnia n Hustler's posts interest u eh?

Monkeying Around,
The Hustler

omnia
19-06-2004, 09:18 AM
Who was the prey? Any good?

regards

Jang

michelle(tall & big); sugar(for the boobs); zhen zhen(soft slow service); mei zhi(lau gong service) & orchid(some brown sugar, ok service)...

omnia
19-06-2004, 09:25 AM
Errr...let's just say that guys like you n me portray the character of Rafiki. Well, it was a swelling good time in LOS. Now, u're confusing me...what's RS?

Monkeying,
The Hustler

RS is the 2nd largest entertainment co. in LOS after Grammy...these grps carry large stable of thai's pretty & gorgeous singers/actresses ;)

Jang5556
19-06-2004, 02:38 PM
michelle(tall & big); sugar(for the boobs); zhen zhen(soft slow service); mei zhi(lau gong service) & orchid(some brown sugar, ok service)...

I tot you said target, not targets...how long did it take you to go through this roster???:)

Regards

Jang

GiddlyGook
21-06-2004, 03:41 AM
Hahaha...obviously Disney's stuff ain't ur cup of tea. That baboon in Lao Hor Ong lah...

No boobs, no babes, no bush = I ain't watching. I don't even know what Lao Hor Ong is. Lion King? Jungle Book? Sleeping Beauty?

Read you had a great time in BKK. Cheers! Maybe one of these days we'll break down a bottle or two there.

CumKing
21-06-2004, 11:07 PM

Monkeying Around,
The Hustler

siao ah...write Rafiki & expect people to be in d loop?

limpei was picturing the cellulite big ass wrestler in WWF...hahaha

Not LionKing...just...

CK

Ah Dez
22-06-2004, 08:16 AM
The Hunters......were Hunted !
:d