PDA

View Full Version : Dimmed Light Fucking = Lagi Best!

cbjuiceyumseng
19-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Hi bros,

Just fucked in GL again....this time it is one of my regular/favourites the sweetie pie Diamond...

Well....no need to post her FR once again as it been posted before. Anyway, today i discovered something new. "Fucking with dimmed lights = lagi best!!"

Though i have commerical fucks often but strange it is only today that i played with the light switches and played around with the dimness.

Seems that i got much more mood and "power" with the dim lights.....keke..

So fellow bros, u like commercial fucking with light, no light or dim light? :D

P.S: She look even more chio and sexy with dim lights.

toothbrush
19-06-2004, 04:19 PM
Hi bros,

Just fucked in GL again....this time it is one of my regular/favourites the sweetie pie Diamond...

Well....no need to post her FR once again as it been posted before. Anyway, today i discovered something new. "Fucking with dimmed lights = lagi best!!"

Though i have commerical fucks often but strange it is only today that i played with the light switches and played around with the dimness.

Seems that i got much more mood and "power" with the dim lights.....keke..

So fellow bros, u like commercial fucking with light, no light or dim light? :D

Also depend if there is chemistry with the gal or not...
Nomrally dim light is quite a good atmosphere ;)

cbjuiceyumseng
19-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Also depend if there is chemistry with the gal or not...
Nomrally dim light is quite a good atmosphere ;)

:D Hohoho....since u always lost in LSB..u must like dimmed lights..

cbjuiceyumseng
19-06-2004, 04:24 PM
If the girl is not chio, dim light is the best. if chio and has good body, i prefer brighter light for more visual stimulation and admire her body :D

:D....maybe she will find me more yantao = more juice when the light is dimmed....lol

toothbrush
19-06-2004, 04:30 PM
:D Hohoho....since u always lost in LSB..u must like dimmed lights..

Dun mind being lost in the company of sui puying..... :D

Luna
19-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Side track a bit, when you started frenching, did you ever tried putting both your hands on her cheeks, i find it much more intimate or kick by doing that. ;)

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Side track a bit, when you started frenching, did you ever tried putting both your hands on her cheeks, i find it much more intimate or kick by doing that. ;)

LOL.....good idea man. But i only stroke the faces of my girlfriends/tiraks only...next time i will try your idea. Thanks :D

cbjuiceyumseng
19-06-2004, 05:53 PM
LOL.....good idea man. But i only stroke the faces of my girlfriends/tiraks only...next time i will try your idea. Thanks :D

OMFG....i am using a public computer in town area now...and this malaysian datuk forgot to log off and i forgot to check.

Paiseh. :D

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 07:25 PM
OMFG....i am using a public computer in town area now...and this malaysian datuk forgot to log off and i forgot to check.

Paiseh. :Dhaha bro i am still here....

cbjuiceyumseng
19-06-2004, 07:27 PM
haha bro i am still here....

LOL...paiseh man about using your account to post. Btw how come u also so careless and did not unclick the remember me option? :D

Malaysian Datuk
19-06-2004, 07:30 PM
hehe i am idiot with the comp leh.....better with pussies though..... :D

cbjuiceyumseng
20-06-2004, 04:08 PM
hehe i am idiot with the comp leh.....better with pussies though..... :D

Btw got 1 x chiobu playing this game : Muonline. Dun know she has a bf there or not. Her "Tao" looks good for jacking.

singman
20-06-2004, 06:44 PM

Agree that it feels more intimate holding the gals' face gently when kissing. enjoy doing that too

Ah Dez
21-06-2004, 01:58 AM
Hi bros,

You tell her DON'T SMILE...... she look damm CFM when she got that "fierce" look....
:D

cbjuiceyumseng
24-06-2004, 05:50 PM
You tell her DON'T SMILE...... she look damm CFM when she got that "fierce" look....
:D

Huh...never actually noticed her fierce look before, but i already loving it when she smiles....it is a thousand watts. :D

Ah Dez
12-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Huh...never actually noticed her fierce look before, but i already loving it when she smiles....it is a thousand watts. :D

But cannot close-up.... because she got a scar on her face..

kind of spoil her whole image...

but i still like her angry face.... :D

cbjuiceyumseng
13-07-2004, 05:31 PM
But cannot close-up.... because she got a scar on her face..

kind of spoil her whole image...

but i still like her angry face.... :D

Haiz....u are very observant lah.

Btw how does she treats u ? I partonized her about 6 to 7 times i think but she is still very cold to me in my opinion.....so unlike the other regulars. Her skillz also nothing much to say about lah...pity.....but perharps she give u better service?

Jealous. :p