PDA

View Full Version : Houses number for booking

vmtech
21-06-2004, 02:01 AM
Regarding angpais which we always seem not to be able to get cuz when we go down , always at work -.-

can we like call the house and ask the OKT if the girl is avaiable now or not?

post the numbers?
i for example kinda nid the number for L18H40. is it allowed?

please refrain frmo posting the numebrs on replies. please PM me or other readers.

Ah Dez
21-06-2004, 02:04 AM
Regarding angpais which we always seem not to be able to get cuz when we go down , always at work -.-

can we like call the house and ask the OKT if the girl is avaiable now or not?

post the numbers?
i for example kinda nid the number for L18H40. is it allowed?

please refrain frmo posting the numebrs on replies. please PM me or other readers.

YOU CAN GO DOWN AND ASK THE OKT??? WE ARE A FORUM FOR SEX REPORTS..

WE ARE NOT THE YELLOW PAGES... or NEITHER DO WE WORK IN TELECOM , 100 SERVICE....

vmtech
21-06-2004, 02:06 AM
dude, read propeerly leh. im asking issit allowed to call or not. not asking for the number,, well even if i did, im asking in prvte if any1 has it lor. if ani1 happens to have it, can share the number ma, saving abit trouble here and there.
forums about helping each other eh

Ah Dez
21-06-2004, 02:08 AM
dude, read propeerly leh. im asking issit allowed to call or not. not asking for the number,, well even if i did, im asking in prvte if any1 has it lor. if ani1 happens to have it, can share the number ma, saving abit trouble here and there.
forums about helping each other eh

Then the answer is no..

you cannot call the ask for avaliability...

cannot call to ask if she Lai Ang or not...

The reason is, they are there to do business..... if A is not working, they will recommand B....

Numbers of cat40 houses... no one will give you.... cat150.... depends.

vmtech
21-06-2004, 02:15 AM
okie, thanks, basically tt answered qn. ;) thanks

thaivisitor
22-06-2004, 10:39 PM
I've not been to GL for some time. But previously, you can actually call to book the girls for overnights in the Cat40 Thai girls. I understand only some houses in Lor 8 and Lor 6 accept overnights. There are 2 ways to do it.

1 - if you know the girl, you can call the house to speak to her to do your booking. She will inform the OKT. If you don't turn up, she will have to pay the OKT for her booking.

2 - If you know the OKT, you can book thru the OKT. The OKT will inform the girl, and she will be paid whether you turn up or not. Anyway, the OKT will expect you to come down by certain time or else he will let go the bookings to get some other customers.

As for ST, you can only call to see if she's working that day or not. This is for all the CAT.

Don't know what's the practice today. :cool: