PDA

View Full Version : Settling Down with a Cat150

shutterbugstar
22-06-2004, 12:36 AM
Hi fellow GL cheongsters and forummers, I seldom post. But recently got involved with a cat150 and in Sep, gonna settle down with her back in msia. Gonna start a small biz there and apply for PR since there's no way she can get one here. Would appreaciate if any fellow forummers here has settle down with cat150 b4 and how's the experience so far.

I am prepared for all kinds of arrows coming my way when ppl find out... say i siao or it wont last and things like that lah. just hope to get some advice from ppl who had gone the same way.

thanks.

noobiedick
22-06-2004, 12:51 AM
who's the lucky girl?

Crazy_FrEaK
22-06-2004, 12:52 AM
bro make sure u must understand the rules of the game which is....not to trust....be prepared for the worst....never show your real assets....thats all the advice wish u best of luck

CuteBuns
22-06-2004, 07:15 AM
Hi fellow GL cheongsters and forummers, I seldom post. But recently got involved with a cat150 and in Sep, gonna settle down with her back in msia. Gonna start a small biz there and apply for PR since there's no way she can get one here. Would appreaciate if any fellow forummers here has settle down with cat150 b4 and how's the experience so far.

I am prepared for all kinds of arrows coming my way when ppl find out... say i siao or it wont last and things like that lah. just hope to get some advice from ppl who had gone the same way.

thanks.

I was in your same shoes b4. About to get married with her...even went up malaysia to look at houses with her. But at the last min, there was some emergency in her family that needed lots of money. Althugh I did not have that much, I went abt trying to raise that money.

I did sent as much money as possible to help her tide the crisis, but at the end of the day, She dumped me for another guy who was a lot richer.

I was utterly heart broken. Could not get over her for months. Now, when I cheong, my policy very simple, leave your heart at the door.

I feel that its very hard for us to settle down with a Cat 150 gal. Reason being that they dont really believe in love anymore. Besides, you got to know her in such a place, think she will trust u even in marriage?

So my advise is simple, U wanna go down this road, be prepared to get burnt. And DO NOT put anything in her name. And PLS check if she is really serious abou settling down with u. One pointer is, have u seen her family at the very least?

My most sincere to other brudders is, PLS DO not get involved in the first place. DO NOT mixed having sex and making love together. One way to avoid this KC trap is to not to have jus one regular gal. Best way is to cheong like cuntking. Try various gals. Dont try one gal too many times.

Anyway, I digress. Good luck to u bro shutterbugstar. Jus take everything with a pinch of salt.

cheers

CuteBuns

Ah Dez
22-06-2004, 08:14 AM

thanks.

Miracles do happen..... i won't say it DOESN'T happen at all.

End of the day, ALL Women wish to settle down.

Am i invited? would like to know which girl........so that i can help you find out more.

No talking cock nia.

kent32
22-06-2004, 09:40 AM
bro shutter

its not advisable to fall in love with these girls in geylang

they cannot be trusted at all :mad:

i also love few of them, but in the end once you are poor and jobless they will not give a damn of you anymore.

they just here to make $$$ and go back malaysia.

DONT TRUST THEM

take care

LengKia
22-06-2004, 10:37 AM
bro shutter

its not advisable to fall in love with these girls in geylang

they cannot be trusted at all :mad:

i also love few of them, but in the end once you are poor and jobless they will not give a damn of you anymore.

they just here to make $$$ and go back malaysia.

DONT TRUST THEM

take care

How about those from the $80 cat?
Most are above 30 so what is the possibility of settling down with them.
In fact, many of them have been in this trade for 5-10 yrs...any reason for them to stay put rather than retiring and settle down.

sdfr
22-06-2004, 03:18 PM

thanks.

CONGRATULATIONS and LOVE CONQUERS ALL. however, Love will not conquer the ppl at the government to give u a m'sian PR. it's very long and difficult to get, even if u r married to a respectable professional malaysian. it will take some getting used to.

i tot if a m'sian gal marry a singaporean, she will be able to get PR easily? maybe that's better? what she plan to do after married? is she going to study some professional course , upgrade herself etc b4 married. this are more important things b4 married. Unless u filthy rich, u don't want to marry a gal who everyday go shopping only.

she have not asked you to buy her a car (normally a mercedes) and a house?

but i don't want to sound negative. becos LOVE is a funny thing. but pls prepare yourself for difficult times ahead.

:) :)

perrymason32
22-06-2004, 03:39 PM
It should actually be easy for a Mal woman married to Sing man to get PR here, unless it's an 'occupational' thing...Anyway, it's better to move to Mal to avoid possible complications of people finding out her previous job.

Sorry bro, not much advice. But congrats and tell you I admire your courage. But do go into this awake, eyes open etc, because it's nice to think that love conquers all--but play safe and see that you're not taken advantage of.

Good luck and congrats!

--perry

thanks.

The_Hustler
22-06-2004, 04:06 PM

thanks.

I rather you keep the relationship to yourself. Since you've already gone the distance with her...and I believe it has already been a long n hard journey...and you should already know the hardship of venturing so far...why do you still need opinions and sharing of experience here in the forum??

Have a mind of your own...step forth if you think is right... step back when it gets to steep.

A lot of guys have already crossed the boundaries...mostly have fallen badly. I was almost at your level until my senses got the better of me. I agreed with an earlier bro Cutebuns quote about these girls losing their faith in "Love".

Just an advice, build the kingdom u both have longed. But just accept simple facts that she was an ex-WL and U SHOULD NEVER CURSE OR REPRIMAND HER for being a WL in heated moments. Should there be cracks along the kingdom structure, do ur sincere best to patch n cement it...if not, jump the bridge, swim back and still hold ur head high...no one is gonna despise or crucify you.

UnKnighted,
The Hustler

kennysoo
23-06-2004, 01:45 AM
Well said. I got myself burnt for a lot of money coz I thought she told me I was her forever lover. But it is all over. However, i never really hate her..just feeling hurt sometimes for a friendship cannot even hold.

Anyway, she cannot get a PR here. She knew better than you. Just make sure you are still financially 'covered' not pouring everthing over to the other side of the causeway.

In life, you may have to make some hard decisions, once decided, do your best to make it..However, keeping some reserve as contigency is not a bad idea.

All the best......

I rather you keep the relationship to yourself. Since you've already gone the distance with her...and I believe it has already been a long n hard journey...and you should already know the hardship of venturing so far...why do you still need opinions and sharing of experience here in the forum??

Have a mind of your own...step forth if you think is right... step back when it gets to steep.

A lot of guys have already crossed the boundaries...mostly have fallen badly. I was almost at your level until my senses got the better of me. I agreed with an earlier bro Cutebuns quote about these girls losing their faith in "Love".

Just an advice, build the kingdom u both have longed. But just accept simple facts that she was an ex-WL and U SHOULD NEVER CURSE OR REPRIMAND HER for being a WL in heated moments. Should there be cracks along the kingdom structure, do ur sincere best to patch n cement it...if not, jump the bridge, swim back and still hold ur head high...no one is gonna despise or crucify you.

UnKnighted,
The Hustler

jacknjill
23-06-2004, 02:41 PM
here is advise from a person who has gone THE way, successfully.

like everything we do, there are risks involved....so one need to manage those risks.

There are two major risks...
1) Distrust between both parties...(where trust is to be built with time)
2) Her emotional baggage. (where it will be lessen with time)

The emotional baggage part is her own devil, only she can help herself. and largest portion is attributed to her bf/husband/LT. She came to work because of him. She does all this because of him. And all he does is to continue to play the game so she gets deeper involved. Any woman who put in too much will find it emotionally difficult to 'let it go'. So you can imagine what it takes for hr to 'let it go' considering what she has done.

Also, usually these girls have strong characteristic traits. stubborness is one of them which kills. Also, they are not high educated and some sweet words will just sweep them off, maybe momentilary until she sees 'it' happening again.

my friend, i will not be surprised that she is still, in one way or another, with that 'god damn son of a bitch'. It is commonly for men to find more than one women, and it is also common for these girls to step on two boats until one sinks.

lust can turn to companionship can turn to respect can turn to like and turn to love.

the fittest survives so you have to see if it is all worth the trouble or all worth the fuck.

quote : 'i travelled alone the road less travelled but soon, i feel alone again.'

if you like to know more, you can pm me.

R2D2
23-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Bro let me share my experience with you.

But good things had to come to an end. My finanical status came crashing, i was close to bankrupt, chase out by my family. Worse thing she had to work.

Pardon me, but from this statement, i'm guessing that you forced her back to her old profession because you had no money? If that's the case, i don't blame her for dumping you.

Please correct my intepretation if i'm wrong....

chin
23-06-2004, 09:16 PM
Pardon me, but from this statement, i'm guessing that you forced her back to her old profession because you had no money? If that's the case, i don't blame her for dumping you.

Nah before that she already knew i was heavily in debt , could not afford to buy expensive stuffbut she still stuck with me and she did change, no more Lvs, Guess and blah blah. Im grateful for that. She had to work as her loan had a deadline and her work was the only solution out. And i had no means to helping her out anymore.

Monaco
23-06-2004, 09:19 PM

Just anti vice with your story and she is dead,

chin
23-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Just anti vice with your story and she is dead,

I nvr will do that. I really want her back and i know she did loved me once. I just dun understand why, mayb i did something wrong and she was just angry.

Darkstorm
23-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Bro let me share my experience with you.

As usual, she was my regular, and as each time i vist i feel i could click with her, talk to her more abt my personal life and problems. And she in turn also shared her stuff with me. We were getting so close that we doing it "XXX" in the end. After work, i would wait along the street for her to come out and fetch her home.

She asked me to teach her english, and willingly i bought those electronic translator for her. O one thing to note all these occured when i was still in NS. One cost abt 420 so u can know it was a bit tough for me in the beginning. Besides the translator, i have to help her with her rent as i did not want her to work which was $800 per month. But I had a part-time web business to run, feed a CRX and also help out in my family business, so it was kind of hard in the beginning. But i had the $$$ enough to let us both enjoy.

It was during one time when she came back for work. She just told me one Sat nite that she did not want to work anymore. Of cos i said i could afford her with her life expenses plus the she has to cut down on her spending spree.
But she still continued and i foolishly still let her in as i wanted her to be really happy. She would go body and face makeovers,each time costing a thousand over.

Naturally my savings were exhausted and i had to borrow here and there to support her lifestyle. Then the bombshell came, we in JB one weekday, she just went into Maybank and came out crying saying her brother mortage her family's shophouse and now she has to pay up S$50,000 or else the bank gonna take back.

At that point of time i was really in love, of cos i said i would help her. But the problem where the hell was i gonna come up with so much money. I told her i would get a bank loan to help but all loans were rejected. I could not bear to tell her that and so i lied and drag the thing to a few months. Finally i told her i could only help her with 20k i was really ashamed at that point of time.

But she told me it was alright. But i had to take that 10K was from my family business. and the other 10K was for my fees to further my studies. I took everything and gave it to her, knowingly that my parents would nvr forgive me . I was blind, yes i deserved the backlash. Trust me, i am suffering the consequences now.

We were together for a year, that one year she did not work. And she honestly told me she was divorced. I did not mind i was really ready to plunge and commit to her. You guys know that feeling ?

But good things had to come to an end. My finanical status came crashing, i was close to bankrupt, chase out by my family. Worse thing she had to work. Ok so she worked, harder than ever, even Sun which she dun. I thought she would at least contact me after work. But no , i sensed something wrong. So i looked her up, waiting for her to come home. She just gave me the cold shoulders and told me why she should bother abt me and chase me out of the house. I was really shocked, and everynight i waited for her and cried dunno many times in the night.

Finally, things came to light. I was waiting by the road, wanted to get out of my car to walk to her place. Then i saw her coming out of her condo place, and got into this car. I was like "Fuck ! what the hell!" so i pretend to stroll besides the car, yes confirm it was her and guess the other guy, the driver was giving her electronic translator too like me a year ago. I was crushed
I went crazy, i keep calling her and appearing, waiting at her doorstep. But she just got mad with me, giving me the cold shoulders. she just said if i keep showing up she would move away and change her hp and also that i shld know what's going on.

Up to this day, i am still trying to contact her. She has gone back to Malaysia for her break. I admit at times i do lied to her abt some things and have gone to Geylang while she is away in Malaysia. And i know i did hurt her quite deep at some occasions.

I also admit i was angry and had the intentions to hurt her but in the end i know i still loved her very deep and i am willing to spend every ounce of my energy and strength to win her heart back. I am just hopelessly in love with her. Till now i am so lost without her.

Hope the bro who is settling down, do not meet up with my fate.

Thanks for sharing your story.......it's a long one.......I don't want to presume anything from reading your story, so I'll have to ask you directly.......are u saying she left u when she found out u were heavily in debt and could not support her lifestyle anymore, which is y she went to pull off the english translator trick on another guy?

jose
24-06-2004, 10:14 AM
i believe what most ppl here are saying is that you should see a lawyer
and get a pre-nuputial...
thats a contract which clearly states what belongs to you b4 the marriage and those stuff will never belong to her if you two decide to divorce...
a lot of ppl nowadays do sign pre-nuptials esp the rich...
so do see a lawyer for more advice...

cybron
24-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Bro... it fate to be together and hold it tight... To be frank with me.. I also with a PDMM for about 2 year.. she stay in my house already.. happy family... ;)

But before all this could happen.. my pressure is so great.. due that she a china ger.. 2nd she a PDMM which mean she carry a child here... somemore she work in TN shop.. just imagine i bring her to my family with her child.. my parent straight away chase them out... as i am the only child in the family...

it take me about 1 year to talk to my friend my family... everyone that i know... it really really a hard time for us.. i even move out of the hse to stay with her for almost 5month... then bring her back to my hse again.. parent still not very happy but never stop me..... then problem again... she can only speak mandrain and my parent can only speak teochew... sometime see them use paper to draw lar... hand action lar... so funny..

Anyway.. my parent already accept her and the child now... we are just like a happy family.. for ur information.. until now she never take any $ from me.. not even the stauy fee for the child..

Now even my relative also know about her...

Now my main worry to how to get here perm stay here since her child can study till pri 6 which in think is 2007 or 2009.. then after that i dunno how? Can i marry her over to get a PR?

Okay back to subject.. the moral of the story.... as long u think is right go ahead dun just let those people change ur decision. If i give that time now i won be such a happy man.. although i still go cheoning.. :D but back in home i am a good "husband"

thanks.

shutterbugstar
24-06-2004, 05:24 PM
Thanks everyone for words of encouragement and sharing of experience. Although nothing said here will change my mind, i am here and i appreciate the experience shared so hopefully the road ahead of me will be less painful and i shall be more prepared also.

Sometimes feel damn tired cheonging ard and think its time to settle down. I may not be madly in love but at least i know that i enjoy her companionship.

Really looking forward to settle down in msia... at least can leave this country which i think is going downhill. Should be quite nice to settle down in a quiet town where nobody knows us. Can also siam reservist. Haha.

Anyway will still log on once i am there to hear from u guys. Thanks again.

cybron
24-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Cheers ;) bro... wish "US" all the best.. remember be strong!! we can make it happen!!

Thanks everyone for words of encouragement and sharing of experience. Although nothing said here will change my mind, i am here and i appreciate the experience shared so hopefully the road ahead of me will be less painful and i shall be more prepared also.

Sometimes feel damn tired cheonging ard and think its time to settle down. I may not be madly in love but at least i know that i enjoy her companionship.

Really looking forward to settle down in msia... at least can leave this country which i think is going downhill. Should be quite nice to settle down in a quiet town where nobody knows us. Can also siam reservist. Haha.

cbjuiceyumseng
24-06-2004, 05:47 PM

It is hard. Even settling down or getting married with a normal girl = hard. The fact that she was once a working lady only serves to complicate things even further.

In fact, there are loads more problems u never even contemplated that will surface once the inital honey period is over.

But still, i wish u all the best. :D but do have a 2nd think about it or work out some form of contingency plans...

P.S: Alamak...this type of post is not going to be wellliked by some ppl here...

ezguyez
24-06-2004, 06:54 PM
Dear Bros,

personally, i would not allow myself to do such a thing as to settle down with a WL.

But i feels dat we only live this life once and we should live it to the fullest. It's your own life, so choose your path & stay with it. I always believe that when in times of great uncertainity, always remember, JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART.

Take care & best of lucks.

cblim_2004
24-06-2004, 07:02 PM
My opinion over this matter is very straight forward. Do what you want, as long as we do not harm others. There is no right or wrong. Life is too short to worry about too many things. There are plenty of advice from relatives, friends and cyber friends but those are only well intentioned opinions at the most. Each case is unique in its own sense and others experience with WL do not 100% reflect your situation. Work hard for your happiness, strive for it. Even if at the end of the day, you do not make it, be grateful that you tried. If you are happy together, you win. Life is like that. As an analogy, countless people tried to discourage the wright brothers from flying, saying that many-many had tried and lost thier lives to the meaningless act. But the Wright brothers persevered. They have to overcome not only the scientific challenge but also the negative perception from the society at that time. But they tried and tried and finally got human to the sky.

fatgal
24-06-2004, 07:12 PM
Pre-nuptial contracts are not valid and not enforceable in Msia according to a senior lawyer friend...you may wish to seek a 2nd opinion.

The real question is : will she change completely and irrevocably for you ? Like :-

- take a lowly-rated, poorly-paid & no fun job (washing dishes, supermarket check-out) if that's all she's qualified to do ?

- cut down and reduce her spending and lifestyle so that it is well within the budget you plan for yourselves at the start based on your current (not projected) earnings ?

- refuse and reject flat-out an extremely attractive but loaded offer made to her by a wealthier man than you (eg. some tycoon/your boss/her boss/her boss's son offers her the keys to a Nassim Hill or equivalent mansion and a Porsche GT3 plus every Platinum or Black credit/charge card available in the market in exchange for her dropping you in the blink of an eye) ?

- give you all her assets (including all her hard earned savings) to look after ?

I really hope it works out for you and my 2 cents here are a waste of my time.

Me, I used to think love conquers all...now, I know money/power conquers all...

chin
24-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Thanks for sharing your story.......it's a long one.......I don't want to presume anything from reading your story, so I'll have to ask you directly.......are u saying she left u when she found out u were heavily in debt and could not support her lifestyle anymore, which is y she went to pull off the english translator trick on another guy?
No u guys misunderstand but partly my fault in not saying clearly. She knows i was heavily in debt ard half a yr ago. I guess she was pressured, she always have the feeling that she was the cause. I really did try to console her.

She had to work as the loan dealine to pay the outstanding was close and her family members were giving her pressure and she cant turn to me for help. So in the end she had no choice but go back to work. My heart is breaking because of this, i feel like i am the cause in forcing her to work again.

fatgal
24-06-2004, 07:43 PM
chin Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm

No u guys misunderstand but partly my fault in not saying clearly. She knows i was heavily in debt ard half a yr ago. I guess she was pressured, she always have the feeling that she was the cause. I really did try to console her.

She had to work as the loan dealine to pay the outstanding was close and her family members were giving her pressure and she cant turn to me for help. So in the end she had no choice but go back to work. My heart is breaking because of this, i feel like i am the cause in forcing her to work again.

Bro, I really don't think you are responsible for her going back to work...if she really cared for you, she would have told her family members to get lost, she doesn't have enough money to pay-off the loan, cannot get enough money in time and let the bank foreclose...

You've sacrificed so much for her, foresaken your own family and then she goes and treats you like this....

Forget her & treat it as a life-learning experience

cbjuiceyumseng
24-06-2004, 09:32 PM

You are not to blame for her plight. Not everyone has the financial muscle to fork out 50k easily lah. Well, i know it hurts but i hope u dun think so much about it anymore. Just treat it as a experience in life....but too bad your experience is so hard to bear. I am sure this will make u a better person huh?

Anyway, as u can see....money talks and bullshit walks. Work harder....make more money ....dun think about it anymore and now u know lah...working lady words = can believe 1/2 only...maybe even less. :D

chin
24-06-2004, 09:33 PM
You are not to blame for her plight. Not everyone has the financial muscle to fork out 50k easily lah. Well, i know it hurts but i hope u dun think so much about it anymore. Just treat it as a experience in life....but too bad your experience is so hard to bear. I am sure this will make u a better person huh?

Anyway, as u can see....money talks and bullshit walks. Work harder....make more money ....dun think about it anymore and now u know lah...working lady words = can believe 1/2 only...maybe even less. :D

I really dun noe leh right now is clear off my debts man, they are hounding me down, and now she has to do this to me.

cbjuiceyumseng
24-06-2004, 09:34 PM
To : Brother Chin

Oh...another post for u. Dun know why but i feel so sorry for u. Are u alright now? You got to be strong. :)

steamer
02-07-2004, 11:27 AM
I really dun noe leh right now is clear off my debts man, they are hounding me down, and now she has to do this to me.

bro chin,
ur description resembles tat of an ang pai i know; also asked me abt electronic translator before, etc...pm me if u wanna exchange notes.
cheers

bradpitt968
02-07-2004, 12:08 PM
To me..... "Bonk and Go".... best policy.....

We are there to trade.... we want sex... they want $$.... real love..... hmm.... to each his/her own..... that's the problem with us man... born with a "joystick" and 2 "buttons"...... easily controlled by gals... especially those who knows how to "play"....

But yet.... all the best to our dear bro....

fish76
02-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Hi guys,

I am in the same spot as our burdder who started this post and it's just great hearing that at least there are some positive examples to draw inspiration from.

An added complication to my problem is that the gal i met is not even Malaysian, she's Thai. Not from the Cat 40, but some other source which I do not want to name here.

She's great and everything but honestly, I'm worried. I'm scared that if I dun try, I will never be happy......but if I do, how can she moderate her lifestyle to suit our, my salary which is only average by today's standards.

Well the plan is for her to come to S'pore, stay with my family for as long as her visa will allow and see if she can adapt. Even that, I'm scared. Is love enough? Will she be bored? I mean she has nothing to do, and worst, her English is half past six at best.

Life is really getting complicated. Hopefully, if I ever post an update, it will be a happy one.

vmtech
03-07-2004, 02:32 AM
hmmm den where do u all go to to get a visa done for a thai ? thai embassy ?
how long can the visa last ?

Bitter2004
03-07-2004, 04:32 PM
bro chin,
ur description resembles tat of an ang pai i know; also asked me abt electronic translator before, etc...pm me if u wanna exchange notes.
cheers

Bro chin, yr story also reminded me of an regular ang pai of mine, also asked me to buy her a transalator. And i think roughly i noe who is it, pm me to exchange info if u r comfortable. If it is who i think it is, i cant believe that she is such a fox!

kent32
03-07-2004, 05:44 PM
bro bitter

care to share with me who is this `translator girl'

cos i want to avoid her too

Sammi888
04-07-2004, 09:40 PM

Bro Shutterbug,

The path of life is your decision, do what u think is right but do spend some time to run thru all the possibilities and the consequences for the future.

In other words, prepare yourself for the worst. It's never about wrongs and rights, it's always the process of it and the end result. Love it or hates it but dun regret.

I jus wanna wish u all the best!

Rgds.

stsid
05-07-2004, 12:24 PM
Hi fellow GL cheongsters and forummers, I seldom post. But recently got involved with a cat150 and in Sep, gonna settle down with her back in msia.

Hi,

I am not in the same situation as you are, but would just like to share some thoughts with you.

First of all, you cannot legislate for love, so if you have both fallen in love, and especially if you have been going together for a while, marriage is a natural progression.

WL are human beings like any one of us, and have desires lieek the rest of us. I don't think anyone of us can know your girlfriend better than you, unless love has blinded you. But that's a risk we'd all take with any girl.

The only thing I think you should be wary about is the remnants of her past. My gf had an extremely bad experience before and while my situation cannot compare with yours, I can advise you to be very careful and patient. There are places (in her mind) you should not go unless she brings you there. Be patient and love her, hopefully things will be ok.

And also, in your case, never bring our her past, however angry you may feel; it is a sure way of digging the proverbial dagger into her heart and, given the resilience she must have to be a WL, this could mean the instant end to the relationship.

In any case, listen to your heart, let your brain suggest a few cautions, but most of all good luck!

fish76
05-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Bro VMTECH,

Thais can only enter Singapore for 14 days.........there are a few ways to get around it.

Bring her to M'sia eat seafood, jalan jalan and when u return, the immigration by right shd extend her stay by another few days, pls dun slime me if i am wrong, shd be another 7 days. Me also first timer.

The other way is just to apply for her, be her sponser, apply at immigration in person. However, I heard that the success rate is low, esp if she has a record in S'pore as a working gal.

Well any other brudders have any other ways to get around this? I gladly appreciate any form of help or advice.

steamer
05-07-2004, 03:50 PM
bro bitter

care to share with me who is this `translator girl'

cos i want to avoid her too

think it wud surprise some cheongsters here but not surprise some others too.

lorraine
06-07-2004, 03:57 AM

thanks.

Bro,

Since you've made that decision & travelled that far, just go ahead, don't ask for opinions or advises, eventually you'll get more confused. Carry on with your normal relationship, your normal behaviour towards her & see how it goes. Don't reveal her identity in this forum, no matter what, remember!!!
If you fail in your relationship, just carry on with life, if you succeed, remember to write to us, thanks.

sdfr
06-07-2004, 02:44 PM

CHIN, you are stupid becos she con you out of money. all she interest is money! don't be stupid!

R2D2, is another "hero" who act like he empathise with woman. he hope by being empathising about woman, he can get woman. that is pathetic and lots of guys do this. be a man, not a pussy!!!

this woman is a chicken. never forget that.

adios, amigos!!

Horny King II
07-07-2004, 12:53 AM
CHIN, you are stupid becos she con you out of money. all she interest is money! don't be stupid!

R2D2, is another "hero" who act like he empathise with woman. he hope by being empathising about woman, he can get woman. that is pathetic and lots of guys do this. be a man, not a pussy!!!

this woman is a chicken. never forget that.

adios, amigos!!

sdfr,

I think you are not that smart to critise people stupid. I believe that Chin is really in love with her that he lost his sense. That is why people call love is blind.

Please don't scold her as a chicken. You should classifed her as a working lady. She is also a human but she chose to do this kind of job. If no girls work, there won't be any bonkers around then there is no need for this forum to exist at all.

Cheers!

fish76
07-07-2004, 03:53 PM
There are some people that do not believe in love, and honestly I do hope that one day they too can meet the right person........hopefully, not a working girl for their sake, or else cannot serve "chicken" :)

As for Bro Chin, any updates? Throw wedding dinner already?

YUM SENG! You are my hero, until I become the next one. Best of luck.

sdfr
07-07-2004, 05:26 PM
sdfr,

I think you are not that smart to critise people stupid. I believe that Chin is really in love with her that he lost his sense. That is why people call love is blind.

Please don't scold her as a chicken. You should classifed her as a working lady. She is also a human but she chose to do this kind of job. If no girls work, there won't be any bonkers around then there is no need for this forum to exist at all.

Cheers!

I don't care if ppl dont think i am smart. I don't care if what i say make me unpopular. I did not post to show my IQ!

The TRUTH HURTS! but the TRUTH must be said! U CANNOT LOVE SOMEBODY WHO ONLY WANT MONEY FROM YOU OK!

I did not SCOLD THE CHICKEN CHICKEN. CHICKEN IS HER JOB. I SCOLD CHIN FOR BEING CONNED. HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME HE NOT SO SOTONG! YOU ALL NOT HELPING BY BEING NICE TO HIM! CHIN, ONE DAY u WILL SAY THANK YOU TO ME, SDFR !

sdfr
07-07-2004, 05:37 PM
There are some people that do not believe in love, and honestly I do hope that one day they too can meet the right person........hopefully, not a working girl for their sake, or else cannot serve "chicken" :)

As for Bro Chin, any updates? Throw wedding dinner already?

YUM SENG! You are my hero, until I become the next one. Best of luck.

haha... do not be so quick to judge. pls read earlier... did i not congratulate the other guy who is marrying a working gal? of cos i believe in love. My point is, in Chin's situation IT WAS NOT LOVE!!!!!!! IT was one guy got conned by a girl who wan MONEY!!!!! nuff said

The_Hustler
07-07-2004, 07:31 PM
I don't care if ppl dont think i am smart. I don't care if what i say make me unpopular. I did not post to show my IQ!

The TRUTH HURTS! but the TRUTH must be said! U CANNOT LOVE SOMEBODY WHO ONLY WANT MONEY FROM YOU OK!

I did not SCOLD THE CHICKEN CHICKEN. CHICKEN IS HER JOB. I SCOLD CHIN FOR BEING CONNED. HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME HE NOT SO SOTONG! YOU ALL NOT HELPING BY BEING NICE TO HIM! CHIN, ONE DAY u WILL SAY THANK YOU TO ME, SDFR !

And you sincerely believe that ur straight hostile outburst will be heeded by fellow brothers in here?? And u think guys who fall in the trap will heed advice from prints and written stuffs in here?

I know where u're coming from, it's always good to knock on some senses... but if you do it wrongly...u might be making him/they feel more miserable.

I've extended certain help to guys in such situation...it can be painful to realise that they chose to dive into the killer zone... but what else can u or me do?? It's their life...it's their choice. No pt. casting the mental threats on them... just subtly advice would be a better option.

Been There,
The Hustler

chin
07-07-2004, 07:47 PM
Just log in and saw the few messages to me, all i can say, i know the full danger of falling in love with WL, but still i took the plunge and if you ask me if i regretted, i would say no. I managed to get past the barrier of her nature of her job.

If given a chance, i would still took the rd down. Yes, i noe im silly but hey ,love is blind, right??

What matters i guess is i gave her real happiness for a time. And i was happy.

CuteBuns
07-07-2004, 09:18 PM

Point 1:

A WL should never be called a chicken. Neither is chicken her job. It is downright degrading. It would have been better to call them sex workers. NO woman wants to grow up and be a sex worker. If there was a choice, they would have done something else. Many did the sacrifice for their sick parents; for their sibling's education; for the family to survive; for their asshole boyfriends; to pay off debts that may not have been incurred by them...etc

For those WL who did the sacrifice for their family, who are u to call them or their job chicken. If u were in their shoes, would u do the same? many of them are more noble than us.

Point 2:

Is it wrong of the WL to love money? Some of them were brought up in an environment where they were deprived of most material things. At a young age, they had no toys to play with or they had to do housework...etc. Most of us, on the other hand, were brought up in a environment of plenty. If a WL were to say, cheat u of your money, one can only blame oneself. The WL cannot really be faulted. She is the result of her environment.

Point 3:

Avoid Falling for a WL. We cannot blame say, Chin, for falling in love. He is human after all. But, we can blame him for opening the opportunity for this tragedy to happen. To avoid this, as I stressed b4, we, as cheongsters, must be professional, if there is such a word for us. Avoid calling the same girl too many times, and avoid multiple sessions as well. U are only giving the opportunity for love to develop. Now, when i start to have some friendly feelings towards a WL, I will stop calling her for some time. My dear brother cheongsters, it can be DONE!

Point 4:

Do not deceive yourself. These WLs do not trust man anymore. Thus, most do not believe in LOVE anymore. Its a fairytale to them. To make them trust u will require the utmost sacrifice on your part. Can she trust u? Can u trust her? Where did u meet her in the 1st place? Answer: GL.
So, can trust develop? NO. If trust cannot be developed, hence love will also be stifled. Waterfall effect...

Conclusion:

We cheongsters go to GL for bonking. Lets be professional abt it. Bonk and pleeese bring back your heart. Dont leave it in GL where it does not belong. Only thing u should leave there is your sperm. :D

heartfelt thoughts,

CuteBuns

fish76
07-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Correct brudders, this is it......even though the happiness is short lived, at least you have done it.

Not about telling the world but at least you tried. If you have done your best, what is there to regret?

Horny King II
08-07-2004, 01:29 AM
Bro Cutebun,

I totally agree with you but it is very hard to keep our emotion away from the WL as we are human. Human always let our emotion out easily. I hope we can really control ourselves and think of the consquences before decide to fall in love with a WL.

Bro sdfr,

This is a better way to advise Chin. We are all here to discuss and give advice to each other.

Cheers!

sdfr
12-07-2004, 05:52 PM
And you sincerely believe that ur straight hostile outburst will be heeded by fellow brothers in here?? And u think guys who fall in the trap will heed advice from prints and written stuffs in here?

I know where u're coming from, it's always good to knock on some senses... but if you do it wrongly...u might be making him/they feel more miserable.

I've extended certain help to guys in such situation...it can be painful to realise that they chose to dive into the killer zone... but what else can u or me do?? It's their life...it's their choice. No pt. casting the mental threats on them... just subtly advice would be a better option.

Been There,
The Hustler

tact and subtlety don't work. trust me.

sdfr
12-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Point 1:
yada yada deleted...
CuteBuns

i said the same thing. more forcefully. and a lot more succinctly, i might add.

karphile
14-07-2004, 02:00 PM
try to meet more normal (ie non WLs) girls and you will avoid this trap...

there are so many single girls who will be good to you and fuck you and only you and nobody else out of love. why waste time and love on WLs?

Betting your life on a WL has over 90% chance of being a bad bet.

SgtPepper
14-07-2004, 03:14 PM
To all thoese Bro who think about marry a WL , just think it through more properly . These Girls are trained in the arts of pleasure . Just a soft whisper to yr ears , Some crying and they got you . No piont wasting yr hard earned money on them . If fact , i had a regular cat 150 girl that i have been visitng for months . She was gentle , beautiful and everything a man wants . We had a great relationship and sometime i bring her out to dinner .

But she was honest enought to tell me that she can't settle down wif me , because of her choice of work . She even tell me not to waste money on her .

IF the girl is willingly to quit her job and start a new life again , then maybe i will consider marry her . After all , everybody made mistake before it just whether you repent . A quote from the bible "The first is the last and the last the first"
Means that even you had a sinful life but still repents before you die you be pardoned.
As long the girl show that she wanted to lead a normal life , then we should give her a chance .

Van Basten
19-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Just log in and saw the few messages to me, all i can say, i know the full danger of falling in love with WL, but still i took the plunge and if you ask me if i regretted, i would say no. I managed to get past the barrier of her nature of her job.

If given a chance, i would still took the rd down. Yes, i noe im silly but hey ,love is blind, right??

What matters i guess is i gave her real happiness for a time. And i was happy.

Bro i can understand yr feelings... i had a similar situation b4.. though not as deep as u.. i believe initially she's really in love with u n u were happy together. i also have no regrets if u asked me abt it.. but once the $$ dried up, things fall apart. can she make the sacrifices necessary? to them, they r already numb to this type of life...

Cheong with a heart, but leave yr heart at the door. Yr heart does not belong in GL.

imom
19-07-2004, 11:53 AM
It should actually be easy for a Mal woman married to Sing man to get PR here, unless it's an 'occupational' thing...Anyway, it's better to move to Mal to avoid possible complications of people finding out her previous job.
--perry

It is near impossible for any WL - esp a GL WL - to get PR status in Singapore. That's even if they marry a S'porean.

Before they start work here, the AVS will advise them that they would be giving up any right to apply for PR once they have made the choice to work in GL. These ladies are all 'blacklisted', so to speak. There was a case where this doctor, who did not know that the m'sian girl he wanted to marry was a WL (met her outside of GL). So you can imagine his bewilderment when he couldn't marry her in S'pore. He went ahead and got married with her in M'sia and was again puzzled when his wife's application for PR got rejected. But the guys at immigration just couldn't tell him why.... He tried for many years and I think the immigration guys finally made a special exception. However, I dun think anyone should hope for history repeating itself! Especially if the guy already knows about her being a WL...

I just wonder if m'sian girls working in HCs are subject to the same revoking of rights.... Afterall, they are only supposed to be 'masseuses'...

imom
19-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Well, I would say 'congratulations'... but as you already know to expect - it's a tough road ahead... I do hope you have reached an understanding with her on the trust issue, which I think will be quite thorny given where you guys met... Since you've decided to live in M'sia, I guess the PR thing will be a non-issue - you just have to be prepared to never to live in S'pore again...

thanks.

Van Basten
19-07-2004, 11:52 PM
It is near impossible for any WL - esp a GL WL - to get PR status in Singapore. That's even if they marry a S'porean.

Before they start work here, the AVS will advise them that they would be giving up any right to apply for PR once they have made the choice to work in GL. These ladies are all 'blacklisted', so to speak. There was a case where this doctor, who did not know that the m'sian girl he wanted to marry was a WL (met her outside of GL). So you can imagine his bewilderment when he couldn't marry her in S'pore. He went ahead and got married with her in M'sia and was again puzzled when his wife's application for PR got rejected. But the guys at immigration just couldn't tell him why.... He tried for many years and I think the immigration guys finally made a special exception. However, I dun think anyone should hope for history repeating itself! Especially if the guy already knows about her being a WL...

I just wonder if m'sian girls working in HCs are subject to the same revoking of rights.... Afterall, they are only supposed to be 'masseuses'...

just wondering abt this... anybody heard anything or has any frens or wat ever who married china girls? i mean those working in the KTVs or those in L8, L10....

imom
21-07-2004, 11:52 AM
just wondering abt this... anybody heard anything or has any frens or wat ever who married china girls? i mean those working in the KTVs or those in L8, L10....

Think I replied to you in another thread... but anyway - yes, I have a friend who married a PRC ktv girl. That was quite a few years back and they've got kids already... Back in those days ktvs weren't all that wild yet - he met her in a very sedate ktv where the chicks would normally just sit with you and talk cock - any other action would have to be worked on outside... He started dating her outside of the ktv and I guess things just happened...

Brinjal
21-07-2004, 01:12 PM
settle down with geylang $150 cat, so far never hear b4 from my frens .. but those cheong hadtyai, chiengmai quite a few , and those ktv ones also hv .. the thai girls seem to settle down better, perhaps because their goal and expectations not as high ..

Aegis-Mortis
22-07-2004, 04:13 AM
wow, after reading your thread, i feel sad, for you guys, seriously.

I am sorry all this shit has to happen to you. The wind will change, eventually. Take care bros.

chin
23-07-2004, 09:32 PM
Alright, bros out there, need yr help. For those who already guess or know who my ger is, could you pass me her contact num? i believe she has changed her num. Her old num used to be 989XXXX00.I think she is still using it due to work. PM me pls. Appreciate the help.

Just talk to her sis, seem like the guy was only used purposely to spite me. Her sis said that she cried almost every nite when she was back in Ipoh. I guess it was a hard decision for her to let go of the relationship. I can't let her go like this, not in this way.

I hope you guys out there who knows can help me. Also, pls keep my flavours from u guys a secret to her.

jj1396
25-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Agreed ! Miracles do happen. It happen to me, but not Cat150 is HC girl . I ask her to quit after I know her, and we had a long relation for more than 6 years and during this 6 years there was once I was very broke even being sue bankcrupt. she didn't even say a single thing and went to look for a decent job to earn that few hundred to share with me.Now I should say I am doing quite ok , I let her enjoy whatever I can and I really feel is my luck to have her. I honestly don't feel shame to lets other know wat is she before, as I feel that is the pass. Bro ! to make things happen the way u want, my advise don't be hao lian to show your money to her, if u are rich , just act poor . If she can be with u during your bad days , congratulation ! If she can't forget it, it will end up don't know what. Before she ask you for money, ask from her Tell her some story , see she will help u. Money to them is important but love to them are much more. Last ! only in bad days you will know who is who.
Now I finally ROM liao,.But bare in mind , know her first before you give all your assets to her. Be smart in the game, DON'T be Hao Lian .Always ACT poor before CONFIRMED SHE LOVE U!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Miracles do happen..... i won't say it DOESN'T happen at all.

End of the day, ALL Women wish to settle down.

Am i invited? would like to know which girl........so that i can help you find out more.

No talking cock nia.

cbjuiceyumseng
26-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Alright, bros out there, need yr help. For those who already guess or know who my ger is, could you pass me her contact num? i believe she has changed her num. Her old num used to be 989XXXX00.I think she is still using it due to work. PM me pls. Appreciate the help.

Just talk to her sis, seem like the guy was only used purposely to spite me. Her sis said that she cried almost every nite when she was back in Ipoh. I guess it was a hard decision for her to let go of the relationship. I can't let her go like this, not in this way.

I hope you guys out there who knows can help me. Also, pls keep my flavours from u guys a secret to her.

Alamak...u still dun wanna give up on this relationship?

Are u ready to carry on ? (financially and mentally)

Tell u something about me and GL150...couple of months back i started going out with one...she was great company and good friend, not to mention superb fucking with me. However, i got self control and didn't really go deeper in my watever relationship with her. Often she sms and at times though i can reply to her and/or go out....i didn't.

After a while, my interest in her died down liao. She also sms lesser and lesser.

Moral of story : Time can kill interest lah...just endure?

chin
27-07-2004, 08:13 PM
To P***, i noe u hv other eyes in the forum. I shall respect yr decision and let u go.

I am very sorry for hurting u so heavily. I was selfish and childish, doing those stupid things to get yr attention. Please forgive me for my mistakes.

You said to me, how am i going to "yang" you? You know what ? Give me 3 years. And i will show you.

Take care of yrself, you will always hv a special place in my heart. I hope yr hatred for me will be gone soon.

I Will Always Love U .

The_Hustler
27-07-2004, 09:18 PM
To P***, i noe u hv other eyes in the forum. I shall respect yr decision and let u go.

I am very sorry for hurting u so heavily. I was selfish and childish, doing those stupid things to get yr attention. Please forgive me for my mistakes.

You said to me, how am i going to "yang" you? You know what ? Give me 3 years. And i will show you.

Take care of yrself, you will always hv a special place in my heart. I hope yr hatred for me will be gone soon.

I Will Always Love U .

Yes! Well done... let it go...let her go...let urself go.

What's with this stupid philosophy about "yang" here "yang" here... it was an obvious hint that u ain't financially qualified ok. I hate to say this... but not once for me...but a couple experience with em.... it's all the same.... they just ain't ready to settle down... if not they wouldn't be doing this right now.

Wanna bet with The Hustler??? Cometh 3 years later.... she'll forget you ever existed. Love is based on consistency...fcuk those moveis about long waited love, serendiptiy etc.... Just be contended that u did share a part of ur life with her, be it miserable or blissful... as I would do now... look back and enjoy the thoughts of those moments...nothing more.

Let's cheers to kopi sometime soon.

Ur Cyberfriend,
The Hustler

Sniper2
27-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Yes! Well done... let it go...let her go...let urself go.

What's with this stupid philosophy about "yang" here "yang" here... it was an obvious hint that u ain't financially qualified ok. I hate to say this... but not once for me...but a couple experience with em.... it's all the same.... they just ain't ready to settle down... if not they wouldn't be doing this right now.

Wanna bet with The Hustler??? Cometh 3 years later.... she'll forget you ever existed. Love is based on consistency...fcuk those moveis about long waited love, serendiptiy etc.... Just be contended that u did share a part of ur life with her, be it miserable or blissful... as I would do now... look back and enjoy the thoughts of those moments...nothing more.

Let's cheers to kopi sometime soon.

Ur Cyberfriend,
The HustlerFully agreed... I've had my fair share of 'Love with a WL', now I just look back and savour the moments :)

'nan zi han da zhang fu, yau na de qi, fang de xia' (Direct translation - be a man, able to pick it up, and also able put it down)

Sniper2
27-07-2004, 11:49 PM

I Will Always Love U .

Your words were similar to what I said to my final 'fling' with a HC gal... :)

Bro Chin, let her go... love is only beautiful when it is reciprocated...

I've learned that sometimes 'Love can't conquer all'...

Move on...

Van Basten
28-07-2004, 01:51 AM
Fully agreed... I've had my fair share of 'Love with a WL', now I just look back and savour the moments :)

'nan zi han da zhang fu, yau na de qi, fang de xia' (Direct translation - be a man, able to pick it up, and also able put it down)

the words of all the bros here flow with wisdom... excellent! Just look back n savour the moments... yes.. that's e best part... clinging on to an impossible thing will only eventually turn it ugly n unsavoury. so there really is no purpose in that. sigh... :)

hock19
28-07-2004, 09:44 AM
I know of an ex 150 girl who is not in Singapore now but still doing such things on the side line. There is this rich married guy who fell for her since Gelang time and he continues to see her. Even booking here for her on a per day basis - which I think is around M$2K. He also goes abroad with her with her expenses all paid for. And ontop of that he still has to pay her M$2M per day and more (as to her going abroad nis at a different rate). He loves her so much that he is willing to give up his marriage and intends to buy car, flat for her.

So I said to her. If he loves you so much, and has offered to pay all expenses, give car, flat,cc allowance etc why are you still charging him the "official commercial" when you go overseas with him. She said that in case nothing comes out of it and she has to depend on her income for her future. It appears that she was played out by another boyfriend of hers who when she was in Gelang, in her naviety, she gave all her hard earned money to him and he spent it all. At least S$150K gone. So she has been hardened. I don';t blame her but at the same time, if I was his present boyfriend, I might say to myslef why am I doing all this if her has this kind of mentality; and when would her mentality change?? When he has given her 4 houses???

I think one should try to understand from the girl's prespective. Each might be different. Is it geniune or not and can they change to really "love" a person???

I just don't know.

BTW if I had plenty of money and love her that much, I might still do wht this rich guy is doing, even though I might know that this might be a losing proposition!!!

The_Hustler
28-07-2004, 02:21 PM
I know of an ex 150 girl who is not in Singapore now but still doing such things on the side line. There is this rich married guy who fell for her since Gelang time and he continues to see her. Even booking here for her on a per day basis - which I think is around M$2K. He also goes abroad with her with her expenses all paid for. And ontop of that he still has to pay her M$2M per day and more (as to her going abroad nis at a different rate). He loves her so much that he is willing to give up his marriage and intends to buy car, flat for her.

So I said to her. If he loves you so much, and has offered to pay all expenses, give car, flat,cc allowance etc why are you still charging him the "official commercial" when you go overseas with him. She said that in case nothing comes out of it and she has to depend on her income for her future. It appears that she was played out by another boyfriend of hers who when she was in Gelang, in her naviety, she gave all her hard earned money to him and he spent it all. At least S$150K gone. So she has been hardened. I don';t blame her but at the same time, if I was his present boyfriend, I might say to myslef why am I doing all this if her has this kind of mentality; and when would her mentality change?? When he has given her 4 houses???

I think one should try to understand from the girl's prespective. Each might be different. Is it geniune or not and can they change to really "love" a person???

I just don't know.

BTW if I had plenty of money and love her that much, I might still do wht this rich guy is doing, even though I might know that this might be a losing proposition!!!

I like your viewpoints...diplomatic and balance on both sides of the fence.

Of course, they're humans afterall...with emotions and feelings... but the complex web of deception that they live in will never permit them to even think about settling down normally... not until they become useless toys and of no commercial value. Cruel it may be, hard truth but it is.

Well, options bout being rich and having flings are everyone's desires...who does not wish for? Escapades in deserted getaway with ur fav girl - screwing n frolicking till kingdom cum... yes, a losing proposition and barren ending... but a avouring memory...priceless!

Reality Check,
The Hustler

chin
28-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Well guys, guess would really take some time to adjust to life without her liao.

Bitter2004
12-09-2004, 10:27 AM
Well guys, guess would really take some time to adjust to life without her liao.

Hey bro, how are you getting along? If im not wrong, yr ger is S** S**?If it is her , it is not worth getting all sad over her loss. I can tell you she found another guy and looks happy lo.

she not worth all the sadness la as i know she changes boyfriends frequently.

you can nvr have a good ending with a WL.

The_Hustler
12-09-2004, 07:22 PM
I still like shit. Still miss her tremedously. But i know i deserved it as i did descipable things to her to stop her from working and also to get her attention. I spreaded rumours wrote false things. i didn't know what i was doing, it's like another part of me that wants to tear her life apart.I don't know when this part of me came about.

At least i know her new bf will treat her better than i did. I was a compulsive liar and i did not cherish her. At least she will stop working. That is consolation for me. I would prefer she to punish me than letting her hate me. I betrayed her trust, she has every right to hate me. She deserves better.

If that had came straight from ur heart...u have my salute.

Remember love makes people do stupid things...and u've just proven that. What's more important is to realise and not let it happen again.

Moving on,
The Hustler

ang076
12-09-2004, 09:09 PM
I admired ur willingness to accept her, that's the joy for all WLs - they hope to retire once they made enough money, and settled down with the man they love.

However, I like to point out one thing- every licensed WL has to underwent operation to remove the reproductive part of their sexual organ so tat they wont get pregnant.

Tat's what I heard.

Peacock29
12-09-2004, 09:28 PM
I think u might heard wrongly.

The_Hustler
12-09-2004, 10:19 PM
However, I like to point out one thing- every licensed WL has to underwent operation to remove the reproductive part of their sexual organ so tat they wont get pregnant.

Tat's what I heard.

If that's what u heard... I doubt if it's true. Strange that u should "point out"... then seperate "what u heard" on another paragraph.

1) Doubt if a woman will sacrifice to that extend.
2) Know that legalised girls do take anti-pregnant pills.
3) AV cant be that cruel.

Organised,
The Hustler

GiddlyGook
13-09-2004, 12:30 AM

No. Total BS.

Aviator
13-09-2004, 01:08 AM
Dear bros,
May I say something? Anyway, I believe most of us has fallen into this kind of scenerio b4 especially when we just started to cheong. But for a lady who has make so much money thru these trade, she has learnt to lived very comfortably with it and if she settle down with someone who is not tremendously rich, she will have to leave her comfort level and the real question is how long can she stay outside her comfort level? And for us men how long can we F??? the same women and regret it later? this is a no win situation for both sides. just my 0.01 cts worth :confused:

Precious_123
13-09-2004, 08:55 PM
I fall in love with Sony, East,Xiuwen, Prada and Baixue.How??

kent32
13-09-2004, 11:52 PM

bro precious

wah, you more greedy than me leh

i only 3

sony
coco
miki 1

:D

cbjuiceyumseng
14-09-2004, 02:41 AM
I admired ur willingness to accept her, that's the joy for all WLs - they hope to retire once they made enough money, and settled down with the man they love.

Tat's what I heard.

LOL................

:rolleyes:

kent32
14-09-2004, 06:55 AM
The miki with very pretty schoolgirl face and tua leng kong tits lah. I always call her miki to my okt and they know who.

:D

bro yumseng

so you also like the `tua leng kong tits' miki 1

no wonder she don't answer my handphone when i try to find her this few weeks lor......she prefer your `tua leng kong' lah :D

kent32
14-09-2004, 11:00 AM

bro precious

you more greedy than me ah :D

me only want Sony, Coco and Miki 1

Doomas
16-09-2004, 12:09 AM
Bro, Coco is back.

And how the hell did u get a rep of -14? Jez curious manz. Haven't been here much lately.

bro precious

you more greedy than me ah :D

me only want Sony, Coco and Miki 1

kent32
16-09-2004, 05:18 AM
bro Doomas

nice to see you again :)

nowadays, they came up with this Rep points lor......

just an error of resending too many post, i am sentence to `Spamming'. Sianz liao.

anyway, this forum is not the Olden days forum liao......

still prefer threads posted by yourself and other senior guys like Bro Cuntking, Bro Omnia, Bro Hustler, Bro Jang, Bro Ming etc.

Doomas
16-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Yo bro,

Olden days were more fun. Now we old farts are best kept silent :)

bro Doomas

nice to see you again :)

nowadays, they came up with this Rep points lor......

just an error of resending too many post, i am sentence to `Spamming'. Sianz liao.

anyway, this forum is not the Olden days forum liao......

still prefer threads posted by yourself and other senior guys like Bro Cuntking, Bro Omnia, Bro Hustler, Bro Jang, Bro Ming etc.

The_Hustler
16-09-2004, 07:09 PM
Yo bro,

Olden days were more fun. Now we old farts are best kept silent :)

Sorry...u old fart. Me still young stud....bwhahaha.

Glad to realise we've been missed... hmmm... new playground perhaps?

This use to be my playgound...lalala....

Playboy,
The Hustler

Doomas
16-09-2004, 08:22 PM
New playground....not really, jez too much commitments at work.

Strolled down the bourse a few days ago...walao eh, nearly din make it it out w/o spending anything :)

Sorry...u old fart. Me still young stud....bwhahaha.

Glad to realise we've been missed... hmmm... new playground perhaps?

This use to be my playgound...lalala....

Playboy,
The Hustler

horserider
17-09-2004, 12:57 PM
Dun ever think of marrying WLs and they are not clean.
BTW, how do U know whether baby is yours if she is pregnant ?
Does Ur family accept her background ?

patnoon
22-09-2004, 01:21 AM
Bro VMTECH,

Thais can only enter Singapore for 14 days.........there are a few ways to get around it.

Bring her to M'sia eat seafood, jalan jalan and when u return, the immigration by right shd extend her stay by another few days, pls dun slime me if i am wrong, shd be another 7 days. Me also first timer.

The other way is just to apply for her, be her sponser, apply at immigration in person. However, I heard that the success rate is low, esp if she has a record in S'pore as a working gal.

Well any other brudders have any other ways to get around this? I gladly appreciate any form of help or advice.

Bring her to malaysia jalan jalan end up she cannot come in to singapore again .... the best way is to go to singapore embassy in bkk and apply.

cbjuiceyumseng
01-10-2004, 01:31 AM
bro yumseng

so you also like the `tua leng ???? tits' miki 1

no wonder she don't answer my handphone when i try to find her this few weeks lor......she prefer your `tua leng ????' lah :D

Dun speak liao, been a while since i am able to get her.

Gnn, school girl face, tua leng ???? tits....whatelse can a man wants?

P.S: my cock < 15cm.

shutterbugstar
15-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Hi, thanks to ppl here with their encouraging words and for sharing their experience.

I am very fortunate to have settled down in msia now quite comfortably and i am thankful for my blessings.

After reading some of fellow posters experience, i would like to share my side of the story on how to try to make things work. But in life, everyone is different, we can only learn.

Firstly if u decide to be with an ex cat150, mentally, emotionally and financially u must be prepared to be cheated. In the end if everything turns out fine, its your own blessing, if things dont work out, do not blame anyone. Be prepared for what u r stepping into.

Financially, be prepared to invest in the relationship. For my case, it was a romance of almost half a year only and i had to spend more than S$100K to settle her personal problems and other debts. After that, gotta let her have a sense of security by buying a fully paid property in msia under her name. That will set u back another $500K RM including renovation and give her the sense of security she needs. Before u do so, please make sure that even if u lose the money, your life wont be affected and if u end up together, u will have enuf for the both of u to live comfortably for the rest of your life.

If u r prepared to do all this, please bear in mind that u may lose the money, but nobody force u to do so. Also, please do not bear grudges and hold thoughts that she is only after your money. Its easy for me to say now... but i gotta admit it was hard for me initially too. But she didn't ask for all those things from me... i willingly gave it to her to prove my sincerity in giving her a snese of security.

Emotionally, i am still learning to forget the past. Time will heal the wounds and unnecessary memories. U gotta be prepared that ex-customers will be asking around for her whereabouts and she will also be calling some ex customers to say goodbye. Try not to be jealous... i know its hard... i try very hard myself.... just gotta learn to control and have faith in her. I would also like to appeal to ppl not to PM me to ask for her identity and whereabouts.... sometimes ppl disappear is because they do not wanna be found.

Things are working out fine so far and i am thankful for my blessings each day. I will be staying in msia as i am only 26 and still got lots of reservist to serve. I will still drop by SG sometimes... but as long as our relationship is fine, I think my 5 years in GL is considered over and a happy memory...

Thanks again for all the friendly encouragement.

My best regards to others to follow the same path.

Van Basten
16-11-2004, 03:15 AM
Hi, thanks to ppl here with their encouraging words and for sharing their experience.

I am very fortunate to have settled down in msia now quite comfortably and i am thankful for my blessings.

After reading some of fellow posters experience, i would like to share my side of the story on how to try to make things work. But in life, everyone is different, we can only learn.

Firstly if u decide to be with an ex cat150, mentally, emotionally and financially u must be prepared to be cheated. In the end if everything turns out fine, its your own blessing, if things dont work out, do not blame anyone. Be prepared for what u r stepping into.

Financially, be prepared to invest in the relationship. For my case, it was a romance of almost half a year only and i had to spend more than S$100K to settle her personal problems and other debts. After that, gotta let her have a sense of security by buying a fully paid property in msia under her name. That will set u back another $500K RM including renovation and give her the sense of security she needs. Before u do so, please make sure that even if u lose the money, your life wont be affected and if u end up together, u will have enuf for the both of u to live comfortably for the rest of your life.

If u r prepared to do all this, please bear in mind that u may lose the money, but nobody force u to do so. Also, please do not bear grudges and hold thoughts that she is only after your money. Its easy for me to say now... but i gotta admit it was hard for me initially too. But she didn't ask for all those things from me... i willingly gave it to her to prove my sincerity in giving her a snese of security.

Emotionally, i am still learning to forget the past. Time will heal the wounds and unnecessary memories. U gotta be prepared that ex-customers will be asking around for her whereabouts and she will also be calling some ex customers to say goodbye. Try not to be jealous... i know its hard... i try very hard myself.... just gotta learn to control and have faith in her. I would also like to appeal to ppl not to PM me to ask for her identity and whereabouts.... sometimes ppl disappear is because they do not wanna be found.

Things are working out fine so far and i am thankful for my blessings each day. I will be staying in msia as i am only 26 and still got lots of reservist to serve. I will still drop by SG sometimes... but as long as our relationship is fine, I think my 5 years in GL is considered over and a happy memory...

Thanks again for all the friendly encouragement.

My best regards to others to follow the same path.

Bro, congrats to u... gd luck for yr future together... this is yet another story in sammyboy that has some ending. congrats to u again from my heart. I really dunno how u came up with the $100k and the rm500K (That's nearly wat S$350K and perhaps in cash?) but I dont think I could have that sort of $$ and risk so much for the sake of love...

Indeed i must say u r a very brave n decisive man... n u r only 26? :)

sammyboyfor
16-11-2004, 03:33 AM
Indeed i must say u r a very brave n decisive man... n u r only 26? :)

Why do you have to quote the whole post in your reply? Does it serve any purpose? :confused:

interstuff
16-11-2004, 01:08 PM
I personally feel everyone has its own way of spending their money. However if you are talking abt having a relationship with her in the long term. Guess it is silly! Looking at the way you are getting involved with her is using money to buy the relationship. To me, you are keeping the woman and not getting any emotional aspect out of it. There are too many stories in GL for me and the rest of the people to tell. Some married happily and some led a disastrous life. Personally I live in Kl and know some of them as personal friends. Many ladies have "lor tor zai" back in malaysia. Irregardless whether is the past or present, she had once fallen in love with them and willing to work in this industry for them. If she can do it for them, why not you. Not all ladies retired with a fortune made here. There are only a handful who really planned for themselves in the last few years. Many gone back with a small sum of money but with many outdated designer labels. Some spent on gambling, drugs and many still on men now. If she likes you , she would not demand so much from you. Have you planned for yourself instead? Have you asked whether what security are you getting from her? If she cannot pay off her debts, let her continue to work and settle all her problems. If a woman likes you she will not tell you her problems in the first place..............tbc

interstuff
16-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Well, the rest is for you to judge. you shld know her better than anyone here. However, remember to keep some money for yourself and your kins. That is the most important. You have your own right is spending money to be happy. Life is short, this topic can never be concluded , it will be forever. I also do hope you and her can be everlasting. Just be happy.

shutterbugstar
16-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Interstuff:

Appreciate your feedback and i am also aware of the gu ye zai situation.

I am here to only share my experience with ppl who are going thru the same stuff and thank ppl who have given me encouragement. Your feedback may sound negative but i hold no grudges.

i do not see it as buying a relationship... i see it as buying financial freedom for someone i love and can get along with well. nobody force me to give her the money... and until now i have never presured her to tell me her problem. i gave her the S$100k with no obligations and stated in no uncertain terms that it is to buy her freedom... she can still choose not to be with me even if she take the money.

realistically, finance plays an important part in any relationship even if it is with a normal lady. i wonder how many normal lady will still stand by her husband when he is having finacial problems?

I am thankful for the time we are having now and i do not require any security from her. like i said, the 1st day i stepped into this relationship, i am prepared to be cheated emotionally and financially.

If i ever get emotionally cheated, i believe time will heal the wound.
financially i am fine as i have enuf to live comfortably without having to work at all the rest of my life.

Thanks for everyone's encouragement and well wishes. Best regards to u guys and happy cheonging in GL.

collin_23
16-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Bro what u working as? U sound like u very rich. Just want know more lobangs. :)

Van Basten
17-11-2004, 12:10 AM
Personally I live in Kl and know some of them as personal friends. Many ladies have "lor tor zai" back in malaysia. Irregardless whether is the past or present, she had once fallen in love with them and willing to work in this industry for them. If she can do it for them, why not you. Not all ladies retired with a fortune made here. There are only a handful who really planned for themselves in the last few years. Many gone back with a small sum of money but with many outdated designer labels. Some spent on gambling, drugs and many still on men now.

ok this time won't qoute the whole post :D
I have also heard alot of these malaysian wl stories abt these "lor tor zai"
there seems to be many of such cases in malaysia...
astonishing how these "xiao bai lian" feed off their ladies n even more amazing is how these girls r willing to do it!

Just my opinion....

Ah Thut
17-11-2004, 01:03 AM
astonishing how these "xiao bai lian" feed off their ladies n even more amazing is how these girls r willing to do it!

Just my opinion....

Yes, one even tried suicide, which failed, and landed in jail. Sigh..... :mad:

interstuff
17-11-2004, 02:13 PM

Just my opinion....

Actually these guys are a syndicate. I am speaking in general. The syndicate provide the guys with nice cars and cash. They will hunt these gals in salons, discos and pubs. The will also impress their parents by gicing money to them. As some are very young , naive and most of all greed, they fell in love with them. After a while, they claim their business have fallen and need money urgently. Since the whole group of friend and girlfriends are aall like that, the gal is easily convinced that working in this line is not bad after all. The guy in addition promised them that all they have to do is to work in US, IK or even Sin for two to three years and they get married and live happily ever after. But this seldom happen, less than 5% materialise. Then they are found to be working for years. The lor tor zai then borrow loan shark and the gals slog for them. Because the gal will be paying off the debts. The gals can hardly leave them, for a few reasons. The debts is hefty to pay back. Overcommittment by both of them, (houses and cars), and the gals need emotional attachment. So do not think that the lor tor zhai cock is big and long. Gals in this trade is not looking for a wonderful sex partner, they need emotional support. Some after a while will realise abt them and with friends encouragement will leave them. By then , how many good years have they got left? These gals indeed want to look for financially sound person to be their boyfriend or husband. It is because they cannot face the reality on living like a normal person. They have been spending and living off well. For them to engage with someone on the average income is almost impossible. Because average income earners cant afford their lifestyle at all. But on the other hand, if they can pay for the lor tor zai so many things, why should they live on us when they claim they like us? When they come to work in Sin, anti vice normally make sure they do not have lor tor zai and they came here to work is because of family finanacial problems but it is pointless. The gals are thought already how to answer to anti vice. Then again, without the lor tor zai, alot of us will be very sad because there is no sex workers here. So this is life.

GiddlyGook
17-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Actually these guys are a syndicate. I am speaking in general. The syndicate provide the guys with nice cars and cash. They will hunt these gals in salons, discos and pubs.

This is so true. I have a childhood friend who was doing this 10 years ago (not sure now - haven't seen him in 10 years). He left school after O levels and went to Malaysia and somehow joined the syndicate. So we met up one CNY and he tells me the story. He was drunk (so was I) so the story came out pretty easily: apparently, according to him, everything connected to women and vice in Malaysia is run by 3 big gangs and he is one of the "mah-tsai" - a runner who specializes in obtaining women. He spends a lot of time in the new villages that dot Malaysia as well as traditional hunting grounds in Ipoh, KL and Penang. He would get the girl to fall in love with him and then, ship them out to Taiwan, Japan etc to work in a "restaurant", "factory" whatever. Of course, that's not what they find when they get there.

This guy was pretty good looking and more importantly, he could really talk.

The_Hustler
17-11-2004, 06:07 PM
The gals can hardly leave them, for a few reasons. The debts is hefty to pay back. Overcommittment by both of them, (houses and cars), and the gals need emotional attachment. So do not think that the lor tor zhai cock is big and long. Gals in this trade is not looking for a wonderful sex partner, they need emotional support. Some after a while will realise abt them and with friends encouragement will leave them. By then , how many good years have they got left? These gals indeed want to look for financially sound person to be their boyfriend or husband. It is because they cannot face the reality on living like a normal person. They have been spending and living off well. For them to engage with someone on the average income is almost impossible. Because average income earners cant afford their lifestyle at all.
Then again, without the lor tor zai, alot of us will be very sad because there is no sex workers here. So this is life.

Well said!

How ironic it can be huh? Standing on the fence-side of the girls... we feel a deep hatred for these lor tor zhais... the way they go about swindling nice young girls of their youth and exploit on them mercilessly. Yet standing on the bonkers pov, we give them due credit for unscruplously 'presenting' the girls on our sex platter.

My tone down of commercial sex bogs down to a lot of these 'insight' thoughts. On one hand...we're trying weird styles to perform lurid sexual acts... twisting and turning the girls to our sexual cravings... yet on the other hand... feeling a tad bit humane for their plights... how to get em to even do things like CIM, Anal etc...??? Sigh, hard to carry on when you step over to their fences. Trust me... behind those sexy seductive 'masked' smiles hides a painful, brave yet agonised real face.

Reflection time guys....

Unmaskingly,
The Hustler

interstuff
18-11-2004, 02:34 PM
[

Well, this is the way God planned it. There is no need to explain and think too much. That is their life.

sdfr
19-11-2004, 02:28 PM
Interstuff:

i do not see it as buying a relationship... i see it as buying financial freedom for someone i love and can get along with well. nobody force me to give her the money... and until now i have never presured her to tell me her problem. i gave her the S$100k with no obligations and stated in no uncertain terms that it is to buy her freedom... she can still choose not to be with me even if she take the money.

Next time anyone wish to do something like this, pls think very hard, and donate the 100K to charity, there are a lot of poor people in this world, small children! not enough to eat, starving.. like in darfur etc. pls donate to charity and don donate to a girl who is prolly earning more than you as a chicken!!!

Devil
19-11-2004, 02:34 PM
Next time anyone wish to do something like this, pls think very hard, and donate the 100K to charity, there are a lot of poor people in this world, small children! not enough to eat, starving.. like in darfur etc. pls donate to charity and don donate to a girl who is prolly earning more than you as a chicken!!!
Bro sdfr,

Logically you are rite, but I believe this is something emotional which I think, at times, is beyond our control.

sdfr
19-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Bro sdfr,

Logically you are rite, but I believe this is something emotional which I think, at times, is beyond our control.

well at least for the poster (shutterbugstar) the story end up is fine. still wat a big risk. 100K + 1/2million ringgit, in the girl's name some more. even if wanna spend on a girl ... with that kind of money can get a proper, educated, graduate girl working proper job... aiyah dunno lah. i don understand.

lawry
19-11-2004, 03:25 PM
Financially, be prepared to invest in the relationship. For my case, it was a romance of almost half a year only and i had to spend more than S$100K to settle her personal problems and other debts.
By lawry;
She earns more than 10k a month and yeah she can chalk up more than S$100k of debt?!?!?!? this u have to look into her spending bad habits.. if u cant.. ur saving will be gone in no time...

After that, gotta let her have a sense of security by buying a fully paid property in msia under her name. That will set u back another $500K RM including renovation and give her the sense of security she needs.
By lawry;

why in her name only?? cant u put ur name in it?? only with her name will give her sense of security? security from whaT? i can smell something wrong going in here.. the first payment of 100k sgd has already shown ur commitment.. and a house totally her name?? u thinking with ur big head?

Before u do so, please make sure that even if u lose the money, your life wont be affected and if u end up together, u will have enuf for the both of u to live comfortably for the rest of your life.

By Lawry,
to Live comfortably make sure u have enough money to satisfy her life style.. remember her life style cost S$10 k per month..

Emotionally, i am still learning to forget the past. Time will heal the wounds and unnecessary memories. U gotta be prepared that ex-customers will be asking around for her whereabouts and she will also be calling some ex customers to say goodbye. Try not to be jealous... i know its hard... i try very hard myself.... just gotta learn to control and have faith in her.

By Lawry,
Love at the start will be very strong and when it is strong, it is call the honeymoon period.. when the honeymoon period dies off.... it will take u doubly hard to withstand the tots of her been bonk by a FAt and ugly guy like me before.. able to take it?

Things are working out fine so far and i am thankful for my blessings each day. I will be staying in msia as i am only 26 and still got lots of reservist to serve.
By lawry;

U are only 26 and u have 100k to pay.. 500 Ringet for the house and everymonth of 10k ringet to support her lifestyle.. just curious.. u strike the 2.5 million toto??? if u have not strike toto.. u must be doing underground biz.. i dont believe u are born in a rich and famous family.. cause by doing this act.. u will be disown and ur cash flow will be stop by ur dad..
well this is not my point.. my point is. u are just 26.. u have to be really careful... Singaporean are not as socially mature compare to their neighbouring countries...

Lastly, i wish u all the best.. but dont get trap into the "give me security" trap.. like tat u will be spending tons of money.. be wise..

shutterbugstar
19-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Thanks to everyone for their kind words. As for the unkind words, i bear no grudges.

Maybe from young i have been visiting pros and so it may have affected me to socialise normally with normal gals. Just cant click with them lah... like i said...maybe go GL too much...end up don't know how to have a relationship with a normal gal... yet everytime i go GL, i can always have a good time with the WL.

i have people i know calling me a loser for settling down with an ex-WL... in return i ask them, "What have they won?"

Would they rather live comfortably with someone they love with no financial worries and forget about the past...or they rather live with a non-WL and have a problematic relationship over financial matters.

Anyway, if anyone walks the same path, i wish him well too and hopefully we can all forget the past... i am still learning to do so too.... i too... do not have a glorious past.

anyway come to think of it... a relationship between 2 person may not be about the physical past only or who has each other slept with... but more crucially i feel...is the chemistry and the question is who will they only sleep with in future. if like that may as well marry a virgin right?

a good friend who had faith in me once asked me this question....

would i rather marry a gal who worked as a WL before... but will be faithful to me after marriage and we will enjoy each other's company

OR

would i rather marry a well educated grad, virgin somemore....but fuck around after marriage....

That made me realise that i can trully learn to forget the past... i am not saying i have totally forgotten... but i am still learning to do so and to accept the past and move forward in our lives together.

i appreciate the warning from u guys about the danger... but like i said... i thank you for the concern.... financially the 2 of us will definitely be able to live quite comfortably and whatever i decide to give her... nobody forced me... i gave them to her without any expectations of anything in return.... i feel that we should feel this way for everything that we give out... without expectations of anything in return.... simply put... to give unconditionally.... and u will find peace and happiness.

To be realistic, a non-WL can be just as materialistic as a WL...sometimes it is the self-righteousness of humans who decide to judge issues in their own moral perspective. To live in peace... lets all try to be non judgemental morally... cause in the end when we judge ppl, who will judge us?

by the way...some of u guys r right... i do not come from a rich famliy... in fact i come from a below average income family... but i do make my own fortune to allow my family and friends to live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

Once again thanks for the kind words and as for the unkind words... i wish u well and learn to be non judgemental... u will live a more peaceful and happier life.

Devil
19-11-2004, 05:19 PM
Bro Shutterbugtar,
That's the way to go. To give whole-heartedly without condition. And live life to your fullest without any regrets. Wishing you and your partner all the best. :)

collin_23
19-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Bro shutterbugstar,

I give u my blessings. The bros here meant good only. A good friend will rather scold and beat up his friend if they feel he needs think carefully than to push him towards a dead end.

Indeed u have come far now. However, I will suggest as a friend that u do not entrust all your money and properties as yet to your future wife. If possible find a lawyer and suggest a pre-nuptial agreement? Not sure if there is one but all and all leave a backdoor for yourself.

U have said that will u rather marry a virgin who after marriage screw around or a WL who is loyal to u 'forever' after marriage. Nice quote I feel but nevertheless not all cases always end up this way.Though the number of divorces can almost equal succesful marriages nowadays yet people still get married. Your mindset is not wrong but what I would call abit extreme though. There is no guarantee that an ex-WL will not betray us after marriage just similar to a non-WL. It is up to both people in a marrige to work. As the saying goes it takes 2 hands to clap.

There is one extract of a story I read before on www.stickmanbangkok.com , there is this story about a farang(foreigner) who has successfully married an ex-WL and is happily living in Europe now and the measures he has taken to ensure the relationship stays successful such as things like encouraging her to cut off all relationships with her ex-WL friends etc. Perhaps u may want to take a look.

I do not know if u have your family's blessings in this marriage but I want u to know that majority all parents will not harm their own children. If ever u need any help talk to your own family. If u need any help can see under my signature and talk to a counsellor also but your case abit special which only cheongsters can understand how u feel.

There is still a long way though. One point to remember is that u must always give her 100% trust if u have indeed chosen her. If ever u suspect anything, hire a PI or anything but never question her in person. Quarrels in a relationship is bound to happen at any point in time and do remember never to dig up her past when quarreling. Woman like to say no when they actually mean yes. So if she ask u issit because of her past that u treat her like that or that she knows that u mind her or anything, in her heart she wants u to say nice things to her.

Take care friend.

jeRrRKKKK
18-12-2004, 10:21 AM
any updates???

jeRrRKKKK
18-12-2004, 10:23 AM
any updates?

KID278
26-12-2004, 09:44 PM
any updates???

What updates are you looking for??????? Geeeezz....ask yourself what are you settling down for???? :mad:

Oftenly such threads are silly and foolish, full of rubbish and garbages thrown in. There's never a need to announce to the world the finale when one decides to play the game their way. Whatever it is, it's your life and a destiny you so chosen. Move on and dont look back regardless of outcomes, if you dont win, you lose. Simple as that.... :o

Cheers.
Kid278.