PDA

View Full Version : Shenzhen - Sai Ge

spyoscope
22-06-2004, 03:01 AM
Don't flame me as I really can't find the info I need.

Can any bro recommend some good HC near Sai Ge, the electonic city. I think it's near Hua Qiang North Road.

There's this one, I think call Dolphin Sauna. It's near the hotel I stay the last time. Not sure if special is available. But price a bit pricey. Any girls to recommend here?

batami
22-06-2004, 03:43 PM
not sure whether the location is eaxctly what you want but you can seek out Golden Coast Sauna - it is across the road from the Sea View Hotel - which is near the hi tech area. Been there a couple of times. VIP room is 368 RMB for 2 hours - which gets you good sized private room and choice of sauna or steam. and 2 hour massage. Rooms and facilities are good and clean. Additional services include manicure, pedicure and ear cleaning !! Girls are between good to average. One I have been with two times (because she is one of the few who speak English) is number 55. She is ok - playful and can be good fun, quite tall, nice body, averge looks. HJ 7/10 FJ 7/10. The Mama san will give you a choice of girls if you ask. Also the Mamasan will tell you that the "tip" for the girls is no more than 200RMB. For this you will get a HJ and, depending on the girl a bit of autoraom and play. You want FJ, the girls ignore the rule of 200 RMBand will ask for 1000RMB - which is $200 for short time. Every time theyh have tried that I have said max is 600RMB or they can settle for HJ at 200RMB. Look at your bill closely - you will find some extras - like service charge. If you can get there during day you have big choice of rooms and girls. But never had to wait.
Hope that helps

sznewkid
23-06-2004, 07:44 AM
Wah.... too expensive lah.... You should be able to get everything for 500RMB. Look at the thread "my fuckings in SZ, macau..."

cbjuiceyumseng
24-06-2004, 05:53 PM
Wah.... too expensive lah.... You should be able to get everything for 500RMB. Look at the thread "my fuckings in SZ, macau..."

Yap, its expensive but alot of things in SZ is expensive lah....sometimes convenience is important too...some brothers have wifes lah so no time etc...

There are times of desperation when i dun mind paying 2000rmb for a fuck...lol :D

Sinoview
24-06-2004, 11:27 PM
Yes...Sai Ge, the electonic city is near to Hua Qiang North Road.
It's not very far away from the Lowu city centre.... 10 to 15 minutes by taxi.

1000 rmb for a ST is definitely too high.

Go where bro. SZnewkid recommend lah.....

Cheers

spyoscope
25-06-2004, 12:52 AM
Bros,

Thanx for the recommendations.

I wanted somewhere within walking distance if possible. Usually I hit Golden Coast Club near the Crowne Plaza. But, taxi journey is about 20 mins. Not too safe in the wee morning hours, especially in Shenzhen.

sznewkid
27-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Bros,

I wanted somewhere within walking distance if possible. Usually I hit Golden Coast Club near the Crowne Plaza. But, taxi journey is about 20 mins. Not too safe in the wee morning hours, especially in Shenzhen.

Go to the wal mart near FuXing Rd. It's only 10 minutes walk from Sai Ge. There are a lot of BBS around there. Most of the rooms suck though. Ask to see the rooms before you committ. 150 for STD or 500 for O/N.

hcmanic
30-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Bros,

If you are stationed in SZ Sai Ge, PM me and give me your mobile# so that I can contact you if you want.