PDA

View Full Version : Cat 40 provide CIM?

benson-coolman
22-06-2004, 08:37 AM
anyone can advise who provide CIM in cat 40

ryanlim
22-06-2004, 04:25 PM
yesterday tarma.......today CIM.......what's on the menu for tomorrow???? :rolleyes:

anyway just an reminder for you since you have said that you have been following this forum for quite some time.......DO a search before starting any new threads k.... :mad:

mrfireball59
22-06-2004, 04:52 PM
$40 for the session still provide CIM? where got such super service in the market. be realistic lah

fatty_leo
22-06-2004, 06:40 PM
$40 for the session still provide CIM? where got such super service in the market. be realistic lah

Bro somethimes it depend on the gals mood. Cos some WLs wan u to CIM so they no need to open their legs. But for those who wan 2 shots for $40 pls go KNN. :rolleyes:

sam88mas
23-06-2004, 10:10 AM
Bro somethimes it depend on the gals mood. Cos some WLs wan u to CIM so they no need to open their legs. But for those who wan 2 shots for $40 pls go KNN. :rolleyes:

Agreed.. :D

weixiang
06-07-2004, 05:21 PM
if she like y0u i think can lar.. :p

Ah Dez
12-07-2004, 02:05 AM

What if Little Boy 16 year old go???? the WL just touch his dick, then he JUA!!!!....

So maybe got 2nd shot.... :D

ahbengsony
12-07-2004, 08:55 AM
--------
PLEASE TRY LOR 8 H 66A NUMBER 15. SHE DOES.!!! GOING BACK IN 60 DAYS TIME. DAMM, WRITING THIS KT MADE ME GIAN AGAIN. OH!!! :D

shit8
12-07-2004, 11:20 PM
haha..maybe can try to f her asshole c the WL allows or not lor

akaza24
13-07-2004, 02:19 AM

There used to be a cat40 who do CIM few years back. Guess some of the lau jiaos here should know, the infamous G10 from lor6 hse 66. A pity she go back liao. I personally tried her service before, hot n cold bj, with assrim follow by CIM!

ahbengsony
13-07-2004, 09:21 AM
There used to be a cat40 who do CIM few years back. Guess some of the lau jiaos here should know, the infamous G10 from lor6 hse 66. A pity she go back liao. I personally tried her service before, hot n cold bj, with assrim follow by CIM!
----
i know i know. short hair and big eyes. her pattern always bbbj in the toilet.
i remembered. song ah . she really like to suck cock . a few times , she bbbj till i cum . Again , Song ah. i beleived she went back last year.

milkman
21-07-2004, 11:00 AM
----
i know i know. short hair and big eyes. her pattern always bbbj in the toilet.
i remembered. song ah . she really like to suck cock . a few times , she bbbj till i cum . Again , Song ah. i beleived she went back last year.
do i smell the number 10? kekekeke :P

keet
21-07-2004, 12:37 PM
ooooh yes... the famous L66A G10 - Lin.
most memorable :)

schwing
22-07-2004, 09:37 PM
they may provide the service if u are their regular/tirak...

for me, after becoming her regular for more than 6 mths, recently i managed to persuade her to give me a CIM... :)

GiddlyGook
23-07-2004, 01:58 PM
ooooh yes... the famous L66A G10 - Lin.
most memorable

Someone should track her down wherever she is because I would pay $$$.
She was a true master but man, did she go through a lot of towels ;)

Probably opened that provision shop she always keeps talking about.

cbjuiceyumseng
23-07-2004, 09:51 PM
Reading this thread made me wanna laugh.....

S$40.00 alot of money hor? :rolleyes:

mrfireball59
26-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Thank for the info. Will take time to go down there to try.

mrfireball59
26-07-2004, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the info, will try out her soon

mrfireball59
26-07-2004, 04:01 PM
I see. no wonder they alway suck my didi so hard. must be try to make me cum. hehe. but alway stop them before is too late. :D

shchen
26-07-2004, 04:46 PM

Yes man, I missed her too. She can speak Chinese too.

thaivisitor
27-07-2004, 12:31 AM
Agreed.. :D

SECONDED :D

thaivisitor
27-07-2004, 12:37 AM
haha..maybe can try to f her asshole c the WL allows or not lor

hahaha, better don't try, wait she "shit" how? kekeke :D

thaivisitor
27-07-2004, 01:15 AM
Reading this thread made me wanna laugh.....

S$40.00 alot of money hor? :rolleyes:

hahaha,

hard to say bro, some ppl want make money worth mah... :D

thaivisitor

"Check out my thread"
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20463

cbjuiceyumseng
27-07-2004, 06:39 PM
hahaha,

hard to say bro, some ppl want make money worth mah... :D

thaivisitor

"Check out my thread"
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20463

True bro, u got a point there.

But just wanna lower some brother's expectations here.....come on wat can u expect for your S$30.00(after okt deduction) that is going into the girl's pocket?

Some ppl are just so picky. Want this want that and dun wanna pay. See already also tulan. S$40.00 is already very cheap for a fuck considering high standards of living here.

Btw whoever deducted my point, next time leave your name down so i can deduct u back :D

Bloody cheapskate.

thaivisitor
28-07-2004, 12:31 AM
True bro, u got a point there.

But just wanna lower some brother's expectations here.....come on wat can u expect for your S$30.00(after okt deduction) that is going into the girl's pocket?

Some ppl are just so picky. Want this want that and dun wanna pay. See already also tulan. S$40.00 is already very cheap for a fuck considering high standards of living here.

Btw whoever deducted my point, next time leave your name down so i can deduct u back :D

Bloody cheapskate.

Actually the split is like this. Customer pays $40.
WL gets $20, OKT gets $20.

OKT need to pay $2.00 for every customer the WL does, to the agent if WL is from an agent. In some places, the OKT also give each WL $10.00 per day for meals.

BTW, not me deduct points, as I seldom do that. do that also let bro know why.

cbjuiceyumseng
30-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Actually the split is like this. Customer pays $40.
WL gets $20, OKT gets $20.

OKT need to pay $2.00 for every customer the WL does, to the agent if WL is from an agent. In some places, the OKT also give each WL $10.00 per day for meals.

BTW, not me deduct points, as I seldom do that. do that also let bro know why.

Hi Brother Thaivisitor,

Thanks for correcting my post. Now each girl get only S$20.00 per bonk! :eek:

thaivisitor
30-07-2004, 04:46 PM
Hi Brother Thaivisitor,

Thanks for correcting my post. Now each girl get only S$20.00 per bonk! :eek:

It's been like this since they started.

Every new girl when they start working will have to pay from 80 to 120 takes to their agent or OKT if OKT is the one that bring the girl here.

Takes would mean number of bonks. This is to pay for the expenses to bring her down. That is why you will see the OKT try to push her "sales" up for her to complete her takes requirements so that she can start earning money.

ahbengsony
31-07-2004, 08:36 AM
--------
PLEASE TRY LOR 8 H 66A NUMBER 15. SHE DOES.!!! GOING BACK IN 60 DAYS TIME. DAMM, WRITING THIS KT MADE ME GIAN AGAIN. OH!!! :D
-----
Again, I fucked my favourite thai gal again last night. Guess what surprise she given me ??

Stay Tuned/!!!!! :D

ahbengsony
31-07-2004, 09:19 AM
-----
Again, I fucked my favourite thai gal again last night. Guess what surprise she given me ??

Stay Tuned/!!!!! :D
-------
SHE IS ABLE TO SQUEEZE MILK FROM HER BREAST AND SHOOT ONTO ME. IMMEDIATELY,dont believe ?? Try her out. Lor 66a / 15 ah Toy. :D

BROTHER GOES DOWN.

DAMM.

toothbrush
31-07-2004, 11:29 AM
-------
SHE IS ABLE TO SQUEEZE MILK FROM HER BREAST AND SHOOT ONTO ME. IMMEDIATELY,dont believe ?? Try her out. Lor 66a / 15 ah Toy. :D

BROTHER GOES DOWN.

DAMM.

she will soon run out of milk

poolhot.
31-07-2004, 12:37 PM
she will soon run out of milk

Then we shoot our milk onto her instead... haha

ghost
31-07-2004, 05:46 PM
^5

Then we must let him know how much is the cheapest CIF or CIM. ;)

Mercenary19
31-07-2004, 07:28 PM
It's been like this since they started.

Every new girl when they start working will have to pay from 80 to 120 takes to their agent or OKT if OKT is the one that bring the girl here.

Takes would mean number of bonks. This is to pay for the expenses to bring her down. That is why you will see the OKT try to push her "sales" up for her to complete her takes requirements so that she can start earning money.

Hi Brudder TV,

You are based in LOS? You seem to be very familiar and knowledgeable on what's going on in S'pore Cat40. Do you know how a Thai girl can come to work in SG legally? Have friends who knows such girls that are interested.

Have read many of your posts all over the forum, and I must say, you're very experience and great writer. :)

thaivisitor
01-08-2004, 01:14 AM
Hi Brudder TV,

You are based in LOS? You seem to be very familiar and knowledgeable on what's going on in S'pore Cat40. Do you know how a Thai girl can come to work in SG legally? Have friends who knows such girls that are interested.

Have read many of your posts all over the forum, and I must say, you're very experience and great writer. :)

Paiseh leh bro... No lah, my knowledge is very limited lah...
Yes, I'm based in HDY with my family and I frequently move around other parts of LOS too.

If there are any girls who want to work in SG, it's best you ask any of the OKT if you are familiar with them.

Unless the rules have changed, basically the Thai girls working legally comes in 2 ways. One is thru an agent (there's a syndicate) and the other is the OKT which source the girls themselves.

Whichever is the case, the OKT must take a trip to LOS for a couple of days supposedly to see the prospective girls who want to work in SG. Then when they come back, they are to submit photographs and a copy of the girl's passport to AV.

AV will view the pics and decided who is allowed to come to SG. Bear in mind, if the pics shows a girl too beautiful, AV will not approve it, as AV must take into consideration not to let the Cat40 compete with the Cat150 girls. AV will then informed the OKT which girls are approved and the date they must come into SG.

Couple of days before arrival date, OKT will take a trip to Hatyai to meet up with the girls and bring them into SG by coach thru Woodlands Check point. AV will also be there on that day. When the girls arrived at Woodlands immigration, AV will interview the girls, basically asking them whether they are working with the knowledge of their parents and whether they are from any agents. If parents do not know, or thru agents, AV will send them back immediately.

Those that have been allowed in will go back to the OKT's farm in GL. That's where many Samster know about "new girl".

In the morning, the OKT will bring the grils to AV for interview which will be quite detail. Any girl found too pretty will also be sent back. They girls will be finger printed like a criminal and records kept for future references. AV will also brief them on the do's and don'ts with regards to discipline, eg cannot drink, no gambling, etc. There are no "3 strikes". One strike and they'll be send back, and OKT will also face penalty like close for a week, etc.

If AV approved, the girls will then go for a medical check up. The blood test will take a few days whereby the girls need to go back to get their report. This is why when new girls come, you have to wait for a few days before they start work. Girls will also be brief on the dos and donts like using condoms, etc.

If there is any sign of a medical problem, not only STD, the girls will be sent back. Basically, the authorities does not the girls to be a burden on our medical system here.

Those girls that AV approve to work in SG will have a 6 months immigration permit, renewable 3 times for up to 2 years.

I don't believe the system has changed and it is still the same concept.

Glad you enjoyed reading my posts. Please suport my favourite thread which is my experiences with WLs. Thanks. :)

milkman
05-08-2004, 12:13 PM
they may provide the service if u are their regular/tirak...

for me, after becoming her regular for more than 6 mths, recently i managed to persuade her to give me a CIM... :)
you da man!!! hardwork always pays off ... like they say, good things come to those who wait :D