PDA

View Full Version : Bar Hopping in Hong Kong (Wanchai)

ahtee888
26-06-2004, 08:18 PM
Bottoms Up has just moved into Wanchai, giving up their premises at Tsim Sha Tsui. Famous for topless hostess and its appearance on Man with the Golden Gun James Bond movie, this is a safe place to have a beer. Hostess drinks is HKD99 compared to over HKD200 at similar go-go bars in the area. Some go-go bars have the reputation of intimidating the uninitiated with exorbitant fees. Bottoms Up is open from 6pm.

Neptune II is becoming a mini Thailand. "Mature" ladies (mid twenties) who can't make it in Thailand end up here. About 20% of the population are good looking. However, their asking price of HKD1,500 for a short night out is far higher than market place in Thailand. Beer is HKD38, ladies drink typically doubles that. Best time to look around is between 11pm and 2am.

After midnight, some of the girls will migrate to Fenwick. Home to filipinas and silicone impregnated Thais, Fenwick is a large fish tank. Good looking chinese girls from Beijing, Shanghai (tall slender type) will show up about 3am, if they fail to find business elsewhere. From time to time, some Colombians will work the crowd. They are passionate lovers and worth the HKD1,500. Fenwick has a good live band with disco music during intervals. Beer goes for HKD35. Best time to mingle around is between midnight and 3am.

By 4am, most of the crowd would go to Strawberry. This is the last stopover for most girls. Assuming you can still keep your sanity from all that drinking, Strawberry is the best place to haggle on prices. Girls that have not secured any business would be more willing to take a lower price (HKD1,000 or less). Beer however is HKD52, preying on your vulnerability. The party can last till 8am, although most people would make their exit by 7am.

Wanchai is the answer to insomnia nights.

tirak69
28-06-2004, 01:24 AM
Bottoms Up has just moved into Wanchai, giving up their premises at Tsim Sha Tsui. Famous for topless hostess and its appearance on Man with the Golden Gun James Bond movie, this is a safe place to have a beer. Hostess drinks is HKD99 compared to over HKD200 at similar go-go bars in the area. Some go-go bars have the reputation of intimidating the uninitiated with exorbitant fees. Bottoms Up is open from 6pm.

Neptune II is becoming a mini Thailand. "Mature" ladies (mid twenties) who can't make it in Thailand end up here. About 20% of the population are good looking. However, their asking price of HKD1,500 for a short night out is far higher than market place in Thailand. Beer is HKD38, ladies drink typically doubles that. Best time to look around is between 11pm and 2am.

After midnight, some of the girls will migrate to Fenwick. Home to filipinas and silicone impregnated Thais, Fenwick is a large fish tank. Good looking chinese girls from Beijing, Shanghai (tall slender type) will show up about 3am, if they fail to find business elsewhere. From time to time, some Colombians will work the crowd. They are passionate lovers and worth the HKD1,500. Fenwick has a good live band with disco music during intervals. Beer goes for HKD35. Best time to mingle around is between midnight and 3am.

By 4am, most of the crowd would go to Strawberry. This is the last stopover for most girls. Assuming you can still keep your sanity from all that drinking, Strawberry is the best place to haggle on prices. Girls that have not secured any business would be more willing to take a lower price (HKD1,000 or less). Beer however is HKD52, preying on your vulnerability. The party can last till 8am, although most people would make their exit by 7am.

Wanchai is the answer to insomnia nights.
bro, can share the street locations? i presume they are all located in the lockhart road area... near the irish pub? there is a nice thai makan joint nearby that serves good som tam and u get beer singha.
the other thai joint i know of is in kowloon city... there are a few pubs where u can sing thai songs but u wont be hassled for drinks cos most are there to chill out.

sashimi13
10-07-2004, 01:40 AM
thks for the input to a lively area like hong kong.was at strawberry some years back and found only 80% of philippinas and the rest locals.tot that place is a sure miss 4 me but now with yr update may give tat place another try.

Rainman
10-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Was there years back... but the ger not very interested in Chinese leh.... they only want Ang mo??

Cheers

flinger699
04-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Went to check out ahtee's recommendation. On a Monday night, there were plenty of ladies, and not so many customers. Naturally, the ladies were very attentive. Quite a few were dressed to kill. Tank tops without bra, bare back dresses, and the best one.....g-string pulled high on the hips over jeans. First time I saw sexy jeans.

Neptune starts to get crowded around 11pm. Seems that the best looking girls get in later. I left for Fenwick around midnight and the place was more happening than Neptune. Lots more dressed to kill....mostly Thais.

Anna caught my attention. This Thai lady (24, I guess) was wearing a warp around. She told me its a modern kimono. After a few drinks with her, my hands started wondering around. To my surprise she was wearing nothing underneath. As the disco lights were flashing, my hand was exploring the neatly trimmed pussy hair. She didn't seem to mind and that got both of us horny.

Unfortnately, it was getting too late and I had to leave. If I didn't have to work the next day, the adventure would have continued. Must check these places out the next time.

Doomas
11-07-2008, 12:45 AM
Was in Wanchai a few days ago. Passed by Joe Bananas' but didn't seem exciting. Proceeded to Neptune II where I paid HK150 for cover charge which included a standard drink, which meant beer here. Mini Manila, saw quite a few prospects but not quite tempting enough. Ended up in Fenwick where the prospects were much better. Mix of Thais, Viets and Latinos. A pair of lovely viets approached me. One was petite with wavy tinted hair, the other a little bigger. Both busty. Settled for the less petite one for ON at HK2500 after bargaining. Think I was hoodwinked but then again, it was only 12.45am. Anyway, she turned out to be 1.6m minus heels, C cups, and best of all, shaved snatch. Lotsa frenching and good fucking. She should be still there as she has about another week to go. Her name is Lisa.

Doomas

Tony Stark
11-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Was in Wanchai a few days ago. Passed by Joe Bananas' but didn't seem exciting. Proceeded to Neptune II where I paid HK150 for cover charge which included a standard drink, which meant beer here. Mini Manila, saw quite a few prospects but not quite tempting enough. Ended up in Fenwick where the prospects were much better. Mix of Thais, Viets and Latinos. A pair of lovely viets approached me. One was petite with wavy tinted hair, the other a little bigger. Both busty. Settled for the less petite one for ON at HK2500 after bargaining. Think I was hoodwinked but then again, it was only 12.45am. Anyway, she turned out to be 1.6m minus heels, C cups, and best of all, shaved snatch. Lotsa frenching and good fucking. She should be still there as she has about another week to go. Her name is Lisa.

Doomas

Wanchai FL pubs cater mainly to gweilo tastes. All asking for sky high prices.

Wow HK$2500/S$450 for LT. That was very expensive! :eek:

Doomas
14-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Haha, bo pian. Tat time siao chong nao liao :D

Wanchai FL pubs cater mainly to gweilo tastes. All asking for sky high prices.

Wow HK$2500/S$450 for LT. That was very expensive! :eek: