PDA

View Full Version : Promotion airfare to Guangzhou

AV Hunter
29-06-2004, 12:15 AM
China Southern airlines is having a airfare promotion to Guangzhou.Minimum of 2 pax,the airfare will cost $280 each pax excluding SG airport tax and service charges.Please call the travel agent for more details for the exact sum of the airfare.I will probably make my first trip to GZ within two weeks time.Any brudders free to meet up for cheoning in GZ can pm me.

naemlo
29-06-2004, 12:52 PM
China Southern airlines is having a airfare promotion to Guangzhou.Minimum of 2 pax,the airfare will cost $280 each pax excluding SG airport tax and service charges.Please call the travel agent for more details for the exact sum of the airfare.I will probably make my first trip to GZ within two weeks time.Any brudders free to meet up for cheoning in GZ can pm me.

Quite interesting, let me check it out. I should be going.

naemlo
29-06-2004, 12:58 PM

Ok checked, the ticket must issue by tomorrow. Abt SGD330 n must travel by July.

vaxvms
29-06-2004, 02:18 PM
wow its dirt cheap!!!!
direct flt some more.....
but time too short to decide date of departure

natto3
29-06-2004, 07:50 PM
bro any exact dates? i occupied ion 10th july only. cheers :cool:

AV Hunter
30-06-2004, 01:06 AM
bro any exact dates? i occupied ion 10th july only. cheers :cool:
Hi Bro natto3,i am sorry that i am not too sure what do you mean by any exact date.Do you mean when will be the exact date that i will be in GZ?I will arrive at GZ most likely on the 8th of July if everything goes fine.So are you in GZ now?This will be the 1st time that i am travelling to GZ,will probably be staying around for two weeks and i will be staying over at my relative house.Hope to get some guidance on nightlife "cheonging" and other things like "what to do" and "what not to do" over in GZ from fellow forumers who have been staying in GZ for sometimes.Thanks.

natto3
30-06-2004, 09:19 AM
Hi Bro natto3,i am sorry that i am not too sure what do you mean by any exact date.Do you mean when will be the exact date that i will be in GZ?I will arrive at GZ most likely on the 8th of July if everything goes fine.So are you in GZ now?This will be the 1st time that i am travelling to GZ,will probably be staying around for two weeks and i will be staying over at my relative house.Hope to get some guidance on nightlife "cheonging" and other things like "what to do" and "what not to do" over in GZ from fellow forumers who have been staying in GZ for sometimes.Thanks.
hi bro, i mean i have to be in town on 10th july, after will be free to go as i like. i just came back from gz, i hate that airport it's a fucking mess especially when you have to transit. don't check in bags if you have to transit. the chances are that you will miss conneting flight. you want to cheong in your relative's house? the real happenings is in my opinion at dongguan and surronds. cheers and bring some decent studded condoms with you. china condoms are like rubber tyres.

AV Hunter
30-06-2004, 06:15 PM
hi bro, i mean i have to be in town on 10th july, after will be free to go as i like. i just came back from gz, i hate that airport it's a fucking mess especially when you have to transit. don't check in bags if you have to transit. the chances are that you will miss conneting flight. you want to cheong in your relative's house? the real happenings is in my opinion at dongguan and surronds. cheers and bring some decent studded condoms with you. china condoms are like rubber tyres.
Hi bro,so you just came back from GZ huh.So where will you be going to GZ again?I am taking a direct flight to GZ China Southern airlines on the 8th July.My relative house will be my base,if there is any happening during my cheonging then i will probably check into a budget hotel for the night...keke..As for the condoms,do they sell Durex brand over there?

natto3
30-06-2004, 07:43 PM
Hi bro,so you just came back from GZ huh.So where will you be going to GZ again?I am taking a direct flight to GZ China Southern airlines on the 8th July.My relative house will be my base,if there is any happening during my cheonging then i will probably check into a budget hotel for the night...keke..As for the condoms,do they sell Durex brand over there?
bro, i can only go after 10th july. i must find resonable accomodation also if i can go during the periofd you are there. :)

penny
30-06-2004, 08:54 PM
may I know what is the common language use in GZ?
Cantonese? :p

natto3
30-06-2004, 11:26 PM
may I know what is the common language use in GZ?
Cantonese? :p
mostly cantonese in gz. once outside few speak cantonese as they come from all over china. so brush up your pudong hua. :cool:

AV Hunter
01-07-2004, 10:27 AM
bro, i can only go after 10th july. i must find resonable accomodation also if i can go during the periofd you are there. :)
Hi bro natto3 & rest of the bros,it seem that the tickets are selling fast.When i went down to the travel agent to finalize my payment and date of departure to be on the 12th July,the travel agent staff told me the seats from 9th July to 13th July were fully booked.I am lucky that i called earlier to reserve seat on 8th July.So guys,if you make plan to go GZ by CZ Airlines,you better be fast.The tickets valid duration of stay will be 45 days.I will be staying at GZ for two weeks or maybe more if it is fun.Any brudders want to meet up for coffee or cheonging in GZ can leave your message here or pm me.I will try to make arrangement.Cheers!

vaxvms
01-07-2004, 02:24 PM

bro can provide contact of travel agent?
so far mISA travel china southern is $400, far from ur $280 promo leh??
should be transitting GZ to some whr but will be there for a nites or 2
thks

vaxvms
01-07-2004, 02:25 PM

try furamo hotel at chang ti du
walkin distance to baby faces disco
and most important is lady-friendly
fz at china book for me RMB230 nett

AV Hunter
01-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Hi Bro vaxvms,i got my air ticket from SouthernAir Holidays at Lucky Chinatown.Tel nos:62219221.The promotion air fare of $280 need minimum of 2 person booking to get this price.Most travel agent will charge a sum of $10 to $20 per person for their service charge,that will add up to $300.Plus $35 for airport tax and $30 for the fuel surcharge that impose by airline a couple of days ago.As for the $400 that your TA charge you,the reason is probably you book your ticket alone.Hope the above info help.

pepewaio
01-07-2004, 11:42 PM

Hi AV Hunter and natto3! I agree with natto3 that the real action is in dongguan and surrounds. I am staying in GZ semi permanently and if you are looking for action on the 10th or 11th nite, we can travel down to DG for the nite. Pls pm me if you want to cheong, we can go together :) ... it will be a 1 1/2hr ride from GZ.

natto3
02-07-2004, 11:47 AM
hi all brudders...

will be flying off on 0907..any brudders on that day too?...can pm me...
anyway just an advice...get ur tix from lian hoe travels...total cost is oni 325...but the 2 person thing appliess...
i;ve checked the plane...its a boeing 757-200...damm small...but den...cost effective...
ask for aisle seat 5 to 9. usually more comfort there. sorri i can only go after 10 july else can buy promo price. :)

AV Hunter
02-07-2004, 05:35 PM
Hi Bros pepewaio & solidbrik,i will get a sim card once i arrived at 广洲.As for cheonging 东莞 on the 10th or 11th,i will let you know if i can make it or not.This website 广洲视窗 www.gznet.com in Chinese is good,you guys may get some valuable info there.Cheers!

cbjuiceyumseng
02-07-2004, 05:41 PM
So basically after all the taxes and extras, tickets will be S$365 huh but need 2 person to book? Quite a good deal considering good prices to GZ would be around S$500 plus plus.

Anyway i just got back from Shenzhen, i flew to hongkong and back from there on Cathay Pacific S$404 per person.......no requirement on number of persons.

Actually i think it all depends on where u wanna go lah...if u going GZ and Panyu for fucking i think fly to GZ is better but if u going HongKong, Shenzhen, Zhuhai and DongGuan....fly to Hongkong is better.

Another thing u guys might like to take note is.....the flight schedules. I always gotten my outward flight time at 8.05am and return flight time at 4pm. I doubt other airlines has such good timings.

Cathay is quite a good airliner to go to HongKong as they fly daily and has numerous Sin-HK, HK, Sin flights...some 10 flights a day i think. Somemore, the service is quite alright except that the food is bullshit.

Hope this helps. :D

pepewaio
03-07-2004, 06:47 PM
Hi Bros pepewaio & solidbrik,i will get a sim card once i arrived at 广洲.As for cheonging 东莞 on the 10th or 11th,i will let you know if i can make it or not.This website 广洲视窗 www.gznet.com in Chinese is good,you guys may get some valuable info there.Cheers!

I have been staying in China for the past 2 years, frankly speaking, Guangzhou is the most boring place as compare to DG an Macau... anyway, do contact me if you want some fun next weekend!

Sinoview
05-07-2004, 03:25 PM
I have been staying in China for the past 2 years, frankly speaking, Guangzhou is the most boring place as compare to DG an Macau... anyway, do contact me if you want some fun next weekend!

But the shopping, food and the pubs are quite good though... But one thing I dislike GZ is their air population and traffic. To me, it's the worst among the big cities like BJ, SH , SZ etc..... But then again, the surroundings got so many fun places and can be reached easily either by road or by rail.....

Sinoview
05-07-2004, 03:40 PM
So basically after all the taxes and extras, tickets will be S$365 huh but need 2 person to book? Quite a good deal considering good prices to GZ would be around S$500 plus plus.

Anyway i just got back from Shenzhen, i flew to hongkong and back from there on Cathay Pacific S$404 per person.......no requirement on number of persons.

Actually i think it all depends on where u wanna go lah...if u going GZ and Panyu for fucking i think fly to GZ is better but if u going HongKong, Shenzhen, Zhuhai and DongGuan....fly to Hongkong is better.

Another thing u guys might like to take note is.....the flight schedules. I always gotten my outward flight time at 8.05am and return flight time at 4pm. I doubt other airlines has such good timings.

Cathay is quite a good airliner to go to HongKong as they fly daily and has numerous Sin-HK, HK, Sin flights...some 10 flights a day i think. Somemore, the service is quite alright except that the food is bullshit.

Hope this helps. :D

I think the main reason why via HK is still the viable route is that "many" number of flights available.... and the pricing is very competitive.

I was wanted to fly to BJ from SZ last week. KNN....the stupid Chinese airlines (cartel) priced the one-way ticket as 1400rmb fm SZ to BJ..... Knn..I got HK-BJ-HK air ticket at HK$1800(returned ticket)....fly thru HKIA.... guess what....China Southern Airline. The Chinese airlines are so "gooned" they giving away the business to HKIA......

vaxvms
05-07-2004, 05:41 PM
I think the main reason why via HK is still the viable route is that "many" number of flights available.... and the pricing is very competitive.

I was wanted to fly to BJ from SZ last week. KNN....the stupid Chinese airlines (cartel) priced the one-way ticket as 1400rmb fm SZ to BJ..... Knn..I got HK-BJ-HK air ticket at HK$1800(returned ticket)....fly thru HKIA.... guess what....China Southern Airline. The Chinese airlines are so "gooned" they giving away the business to HKIA......

shit juz call up agency no more ticket to GZ on 17 or 18 :(
maybe i go by HKIA to shenzhen airport to take flight
how long u tink approcimately take?
plan to take airport express bus to shangrila hotel book air ticket then to airport
thks

vaxvms
05-07-2004, 06:30 PM
ya my colleague ask me take turbo jet from HKIA to shenzhen ferry terminal then take a cab to airport which is 10 min away
is tat true?
if so me go for it liao

but domestic air ticket me not so sure as normally fz book for me in GZ
but SZ have to do it myself

pls advise :confused:
thks

will1677
06-07-2004, 09:35 AM
My advice if you want to go Guangzhou, fly to HongKong and take a train to Guangzhou - express 2 hour journey hassle free. Never trust the airline in China for price and service.

The price of air ticket to HongKong now is pretty cheap with Cathay and even you can try Valuair too. :)

Sinoview
06-07-2004, 10:39 AM
ya my colleague ask me take turbo jet from HKIA to shenzhen ferry terminal then take a cab to airport which is 10 min away
is tat true?
if so me go for it liao

but domestic air ticket me not so sure as normally fz book for me in GZ
but SZ have to do it myself

pls advise :confused:
thks

Yes...yr colleague is right about the turbo jet fm HKIA to SZ ferry then to SZ Boa ASn airport. This is the fastest way to SZ airport. See the following website for details :

http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com.hk/e/default.asp?vname=default

To book domestic ticket fm SZ Airport you can try the following numbers :

86755-8366-7150 OR
86755-8366-8700 OR
86755-8366-7071

These are no. of different travel agencies in SZ.
Do call them to check their prices. I usually do it three days before my departure. Normally, these travel agent can make arrangement for you to collect from the SZ airport. You you hv problem let me know....

Hope the above information helps....

vaxvms
06-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Yes...yr colleague is right about the turbo jet fm HKIA to SZ ferry then to SZ Boa ASn airport. This is the fastest way to SZ airport. See the following website for details :

http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com.hk/e/default.asp?vname=default

To book domestic ticket fm SZ Airport you can try the following numbers :

86755-8366-7150 OR
86755-8366-8700 OR
86755-8366-7071

These are no. of different travel agencies in SZ.
Do call them to check their prices. I usually do it three days before my departure. Normally, these travel agent can make arrangement for you to collect from the SZ airport. You you hv problem let me know....

Hope the above information helps....

thks pal!!
i dun know there is a ferry terminal in HKIA
and it is travelling to-and-fro SZ,GZ and Macau
wow tink in future dun need to go LUWU custom liao

will u be in SZ this mth?
if so i can arrnange for a nite or 2 in SZ for a drink

Sinoview
06-07-2004, 12:45 PM
thks pal!!
i dun know there is a ferry terminal in HKIA
and it is travelling to-and-fro SZ,GZ and Macau
wow tink in future dun need to go LUWU custom liao

will u be in SZ this mth?
if so i can arrnange for a nite or 2 in SZ for a drink

There are big sign boards in HKIA to direct passengers to the ferry terminals.

This ferry route is only good for people who goes fm HKIA to SZ Airport as the Fu Yong Ferry terminal is just beside the airport or to places beyond Boa An district. It takes about 40 minutes by car to SZ's downtown. Thus for those who goes to down town (Lowu) or train stations in SZ, this route is not feasible.

Moreover, the ferry route cost a loy more @HK$135 per person. If go by airport express and KCR (rail) to Lowu SZ, it's cost only around HK$50... you see the difference.....

I got things to do in Sland, I don't I will go SZ this month...Sorry. We can have kopi here leh....

vaxvms
06-07-2004, 01:44 PM

This ferry route is only good for people who goes fm HKIA to SZ Airport as the Fu Yong Ferry terminal is just beside the airport or to places beyond Boa An district. It takes about 40 minutes by car to SZ's downtown. Thus for those who goes to down town (Lowu) or train stations in SZ, this route is not feasible.

Moreover, the ferry route cost a loy more @HK$135 per person. If go by airport express and KCR (rail) to Lowu SZ, it's cost only around HK$50... you see the difference.....

I got things to do in Sland, I don't I will go SZ this month...Sorry. We can have kopi here leh....

bro HKG135???
i was quoted HKG180 after i email to [email protected]
pls advise

kopi will be fine

cbjuiceyumseng
06-07-2004, 10:47 PM

Hahahaha...no china for u this month har? Oei, u wanna have kopi as said above? Lets meet? Perharps we could chiong at GL150 also ?

vaxvms
07-07-2004, 04:25 PM
yo brudders...heard frm fren dat SIA is oso having promo...but the catch is booking of groups of 4...for 390per pax...wasted as i already booked my china south wan liao...sianzzz 1/2

pax of 4 sometime hard to find unless all chiong kaki diff story
me book cathay liao bo pien as china southern no seat liao next wk
u will be in GZ/DG or..

cbjuiceyumseng
10-07-2004, 08:25 PM
yo brudders...heard frm fren dat SIA is oso having promo...but the catch is booking of groups of 4...for 390per pax...wasted as i already booked my china south wan liao...sianzzz 1/2

Yo brothers...

Would like to share the following information too, hope this helps :

I normally had to book my airtickets some 3 days (at least 2 days) prior to Departure so i can get my promotion rates.

Last month i paid 404 inclusive of airport tax to HongKong.......not bad carrier as compared to SIA as the service is very ok and also have individual TV even for ecomony class.

I strongly u fly cathay if u going hongkong as due to numerous timings on its daily to and fro flights.

Btw i buy my tickets from a agency in Fortune Centre....

vaxvms
12-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Yo brothers...

Would like to share the following information too, hope this helps :

I normally had to book my airtickets some 3 days (at least 2 days) prior to Departure so i can get my promotion rates.

Last month i paid 404 inclusive of airport tax to HongKong.......not bad carrier as compared to SIA as the service is very ok and also have individual TV even for ecomony class.

I strongly u fly cathay if u going hongkong as due to numerous timings on its daily to and fro flights.

Btw i buy my tickets from a agency in Fortune Centre....

tats wat i am doing for the coming trip going via HKG
but i pay HKG407

cbjuiceyumseng
13-07-2004, 05:26 PM
tats wat i am doing for the coming trip going via HKG
but i pay HKG407

Har ?! HKG 407 only from singapore to hongkong? :confused:

vaxvms
14-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Har ?! HKG 407 only from singapore to hongkong? :confused:

round-trip lah bro!!!
:cool:

cbjuiceyumseng
14-07-2004, 08:54 PM
round-trip lah bro!!!

Har!!????

In hongkong dollars or singapore dollars, this 407 ????!~!

I paid 404 singapore dollars for round trip of course singapore to hongkong. :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
14-07-2004, 08:55 PM
round-trip lah bro!!!

In singapore dollars or hongkong dollars?

Hongkong dollars 407 = less than 80 singapore dollars?!! :confused:

vaxvms
15-07-2004, 01:51 PM
In singapore dollars or hongkong dollars?

Hongkong dollars 407 = less than 80 singapore dollars?!! :confused:

bro fly asia-air also cannot get sgd80
dun mention abt cathay
is sgd407 sin-hkg-sin
ur sgs404 still cheaper :)

sznewkid
15-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Hi,

I heard SIA HKG <---> buy from SZ only RMB1000. But must start from HKG and return by 5 day's time. GNN cheaper than valuair. SIA 1 month ticket is HKG1180.

Tr|pp|ng
19-07-2004, 06:26 PM
There is a special for those who are stationed in GD / HK - RMB1070 return trip to Singapore on a Taiwanese Airline. Anyone interested can pm me and I'll see if I can help you out.

pusslover66
02-08-2004, 03:20 AM
cheapest e ticket to hk now on sale sg-hk-sg on cathay is 268sgd ex taxes
go to www.airfares.com
good site with gd info

Sinoview
02-08-2004, 10:06 AM
cheapest e ticket to hk now on sale sg-hk-sg on cathay is 268sgd ex taxes
go to www.airfares.com
good site with gd info

Something is wrong... The website you mentioned only cather for departures from US cities.....infact this website is run by priceline.

Please check....

vaxvms
02-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Something is wrong... The website you mentioned only cather for departures from US cities.....infact this website is run by priceline.

Please check....

maybe he is referring to http://www.airfares.com.sg/ or http://www.airfares.com.sg/airfares/cx/7_at_cx_hongkong.htm

Sinoview
04-08-2004, 05:23 PM
maybe he is referring to http://www.airfares.com.sg/ or http://www.airfares.com.sg/airfares/cx/7_at_cx_hongkong.htm

OIC..thx...

But the cheap CX airfare do not allow any change of flights after departure. That not suitable for some... For me, I need that flexibilities...

Please check yr mailbox..Thx

cbjuiceyumseng
04-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Hi guys,

Just back from Shenzhen. Just wanna let u guys know of this....

I paid S$389.00 for a ticket to hongkong on Cathay Pacific. And guess wat? On my departure morning, i am scheduled to be on the flight at 8.00am and the checkin counter girl asked me if i am in a hurry and i can push my flight to 10.30am....i will be given a rebate of S$110.00 and free breakfast coupon for use in airport cafeteria.

Reason being these days the usual number of no-show from people who have booked their flights is getting lesser and well....alot of ppl going overseas.

Took up the offer ! What a great offer! In the end i paid only S$279.00 inclusive of airport tax...kekeke :D

Sinoview
04-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Hee..hee.. the rebate is about the price you paid for a "session" in ShaTsui . So yo can take that's session as a complimentary fm CX....That's really nice.

BTW, can yr ticket allow change of flight date on yr return flight ??? The price you paid is really good. Which travel agent ???

Many thanks....

cbjuiceyumseng
04-08-2004, 06:08 PM
Hee..hee.. the rebate is about the price you paid for a "session" in ShaTsui . So yo can take that's session as a complimentary fm CX....That's really nice.

BTW, can yr ticket allow change of flight date on yr return flight ??? The price you paid is really good. Which travel agent ???

Many thanks....

Hahahahah....cannot change date! My travel agent = Seven Stars Travel located at Fortune Center where Bugis HC is....number i dun have with me right now but u can call singtel and check lah.

cbjuiceyumseng
04-08-2004, 06:16 PM
Ok...would like to "expand" this thread to include possible expenses like lodgings...fuckings...any incidentals...etc.

Doing my maths now...will update u guys later...i got a feeling this gonna be a butcher bill.. :D

vaxvms
05-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Hi guys,

Just back from Shenzhen. Just wanna let u guys know of this....

I paid S$389.00 for a ticket to hongkong on Cathay Pacific. And guess wat? On my departure morning, i am scheduled to be on the flight at 8.00am and the checkin counter girl asked me if i am in a hurry and i can push my flight to 10.30am....i will be given a rebate of S$110.00 and free breakfast coupon for use in airport cafeteria.

Reason being these days the usual number of no-show from people who have booked their flights is getting lesser and well....alot of ppl going overseas.

Took up the offer ! What a great offer! In the end i paid only S$279.00 inclusive of airport tax...kekeke :D

u are damn lucky!!!!
its juz like u sitting in ur eco seat and readi to take off and a steardess come over and ask "sir, we will like to upgrade u to bzi class ...."
seem ticket to hkg getting cheaper and cheaper :)

cbjuiceyumseng
06-08-2004, 02:46 PM
u are damn lucky!!!!
its juz like u sitting in ur eco seat and readi to take off and a steardess come over and ask "sir, we will like to upgrade u to bzi class ...."
seem ticket to hkg getting cheaper and cheaper :)

Ya manz...this time of lobang i 1st time ganna in my life. S$279.00 flying to hongkong where to find?

I am generally satisfied with Cathay Pacific...it is my favourite "Class B" Airliner. The food is shit i must say but at least i get a personal TV set with updated movies. On the Airbuses planes, the leg room is quite ample but i can't say that for the Boeing Series.

However now for my trips to HongKong, it is often using the Airbuses... :D

vaxvms
06-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Ya manz...this time of lobang i 1st time ganna in my life. S$279.00 flying to hongkong where to find?

I am generally satisfied with Cathay Pacific...it is my favourite "Class B" Airliner. The food is shit i must say but at least i get a personal TV set with updated movies. On the Airbuses planes, the leg room is quite ample but i can't say that for the Boeing Series.

However now for my trips to HongKong, it is often using the Airbuses... :D

ya sometime u can sian some china/taiwanese chick who are coming to SG too
did tat on my last trip in smoking room and sian sian 2 taiwanese chick smoking also
but they are taking UA flt to SG
call me when i back in sg
nothing special juz "act as host to them"

cbjuiceyumseng
06-08-2004, 04:20 PM
ya sometime u can sian some china/taiwanese chick who are coming to SG too
did tat on my last trip in smoking room and sian sian 2 taiwanese chick smoking also
but they are taking UA flt to SG
call me when i back in sg
nothing special juz "act as host to them"

How come no special? :D

vaxvms
06-08-2004, 04:24 PM
How come no special? :D

the one i going after "RED LIGHT" leh :mad:
anyway quite fun......

cbjuiceyumseng
07-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Hi dudes,

Would like to hijack this thread and post the following FX of Sing$ and ChinaRMB for your easy reference and perusal :

Standard 1 hour Massage Fee
30rmb = S$6.00

Standard Handjob "Tips" in HC and Saloons
100rmb = S$21.00

Standard Fuckjob fee in BBS (one shot)
150rmb = S$31.00

Fuckjob fee in BBS (overnight and on high-side)
800rmb = S$166.00

Standard Fuckjob fee in BBS (overnight)
600rmb = S$124.00

Standard Sitting Tip in KTV (per girl/per night)
200rmb = S$42.00

Standard Fucking Fee in KTV (1 shot)
500rmb = S$104.00

Standard Fucking Fee in KTV (overnight)
800rmb = S$166.00

Hope this helps :D

P.S: Please visit www.xe.com, FX based on 1 SGD = 4.81978 CNY

Ronaldo
10-08-2004, 10:59 PM
Hi dudes,

Would like to hijack this thread and post the following FX of Sing$ and ChinaRMB for your easy reference and perusal :

Standard 1 hour Massage Fee
30rmb = S$6.00

Standard Handjob "Tips" in HC and Saloons
100rmb = S$21.00

Standard Fuckjob fee in BBS (one shot)
150rmb = S$31.00

Fuckjob fee in BBS (overnight and on high-side)
800rmb = S$166.00

Standard Fuckjob fee in BBS (overnight)
600rmb = S$124.00

Standard Sitting Tip in KTV (per girl/per night)
200rmb = S$42.00

Standard Fucking Fee in KTV (1 shot)
500rmb = S$104.00

Standard Fucking Fee in KTV (overnight)
800rmb = S$166.00

Hope this helps :D

P.S: Please visit www.xe.com, FX based on 1 SGD = 4.81978 CNY

Wow! so detailed... the exchange rate i think only can get outside China lehz.. In Sg I can get more than this..but in BOC.. they gave me 4.79 last week... Damn jialat... Hehehe..

Oh ya.. i think you should include in this pricelist - Subjected to own bargaining power... Hahaha..

Hope to meet you in SZ in the end of the month if you are available..

Have fun... ;)

cbjuiceyumseng
11-08-2004, 08:13 PM
Wow! so detailed... the exchange rate i think only can get outside China lehz.. In Sg I can get more than this..but in BOC.. they gave me 4.79 last week... Damn jialat... Hehehe..

Oh ya.. i think you should include in this pricelist - Subjected to own bargaining power... Hahaha..

Hope to meet you in SZ in the end of the month if you are available..

Have fun... ;)

Yo brother Ronaldo,

You are right! Confirm cannot get same XE rates as per www.xe.com lah...those mentioned prices are for reference but they will not be far off...

Cannot wait to go PRC again.... :D

Ronaldo
11-08-2004, 10:42 PM
Yo brother Ronaldo,

You are right! Confirm cannot get same XE rates as per www.xe.com lah...those mentioned prices are for reference but they will not be far off...

Cannot wait to go PRC again.... :D

Wow.. when you heading this way again??
Shenzhen again ha? My 1 year here in China..only go SZ 3 times.. once somemore pass by only.. Damn jialat.. lost in this countryside...hahahaha...

If you heading SZ end of the month..maybe we can meet up?? :o

Have fun then... change more RMB then come China lor..
hahahah..

pepewaio
12-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Wow.. when you heading this way again??
Shenzhen again ha? My 1 year here in China..only go SZ 3 times.. once somemore pass by only.. Damn jialat.. lost in this countryside...hahahaha...

If you heading SZ end of the month..maybe we can meet up?? :o

hahahah..

Yo Ronaldo,

You back in prc? seems like a long time since we last met. how about meeting soon?

vaxvms
12-08-2004, 02:07 PM
hahahah..

u are rite man!!!
exchange rate in PRC hums...........

Ronaldo
12-08-2004, 08:27 PM
u are rite man!!!
exchange rate in PRC hums...........

But seems like pretty good exchange rate for USD here lehz..
They like the USD I think...

:rolleyes:

AV Hunter
13-08-2004, 09:32 PM
Hi forumers,anyone who are presently in GuangZhou that would like to meet up for kopi session can give me call at 13724852972.This will be my final week in GZ,going back to SGP on 21 Aug or 22 Aug.Ciao!