PDA

View Full Version : Kay filipina

bunny
30-06-2004, 12:34 PM
FR:
Thsi is an old FR, nor sure it has appeared before ... but here goes:

Ht - 1.5+
Wt - 45-50
Breast - should be abt 34B (just a little saggy)
Body nice a curvy
BBBJ
Kissing
fingering
CIM/AR-No
Damage $100/2shots/2hrs

FR: Was quite itchy on Monday (sometime ago!) ... called Kaye and arranged to c her in afternoon.
We reached there at abt the same time ... checked in ... actually wanted her to get there earlier, but she insisted on wanting to bathe first cos she had just serviced a previous client and just reached home. So I went ahead an washed up ... by the time I came out, she waqs already in bed, with bra and g-string, and cover herself and dim the lights ... hahahaha

So I went over lie down and talk and then start kissing and hugging and caressing ... wah my didialready stand-up ... hahahahaha .... and then I took of her bra ... too dark and also gettign long sighted ... hahahaha ... cannot unclasp her front-clasp bra ... so she help me .... I also wanted to take of her panty, but she resisted ... still shy with me!! hahaha ... kiss and suck her breast ... and all stand up. I thot her breast seemed a bit less firm no w... hmmm ... maybe she lost a bit of weight and also loose breast firmness ... anyway continue to "attack" ... and then begin working my way down her belly ... all the time my hand keep stroking her body, back, bum, legs and thighs ... adn she wriggle her body.

adn then I reach her pussy ... and take off her g-string ... wha smell nice and fresh ... and then begin slurping gently at first, hahahah and then I reach for my "listerine strip" put 1 on my tongue and begin the hot-cool lick job, wah she ooh and ahh ... was quite hot I think but she like it ... and then I insert 1 finger and begin stroking her g-spot ... and after a while can feel her muscles tightening ... and then I insert 2 fingers . and also begin my tongue assault ... hahahaha ... she begin moving her bum adn trhusting in rhythm to my fingers and I alternate between sucking her pussh lips and clitoris into my mouth ("hard suck!!" ) to give additional sensation adn begin movign my fingers faster ... and coudl feel her cutn tightening even further .... did this for about 5min ... and I think she cum!!! hahahaa ... then I switch postion to 69, and she took me in my mouth ... after abt 1+minute I switch for me to be below ... hahahaha ... and she begin to suck me somemore ... wah damn shiok ... told ehr she gonna make me cum lioa ...t hen she stop! wah ... she does not do CIM, tehn I tellher to continue sucking me ... and she obliged ... wah damn shiok ...until bueh tahan liao, I tell her I gonna shoot ... she pull out and stop ... and then I let go ... wah ... after that we cleaned up and go wash up ...
Got back to bed and continue to talk talk ... adn my hand slowly start to caress her body ... and after talkign and catching up with things ... we start to kiss again ... and this time I ask her to give me bbbj, she obliged and began goign down on me ... ... wah damn shiok ... I begin to stand again ... what I like about her ... is her suction quite good ... can feel ... and the nice thign is that she try to go as deep as she can ... hahahaha ... although I am too long ... she still try and hold it inthe deep position and then after that she does something with her tongue (I dun know what) but u can feel yr didi beign carressed ... wha shiok liao ... I ask for 69 again, but she sadi she want to make me shiok this time ... hahahahaha ... so I just lay back and enjoy ... she bbbj me for a good 15minutes ... then i decided Ok, I am ready now ... hahahaha ... so i cap myself adn we went into missionary postion ... I enter her slowly although she alreay bvery wet.... but do slow penetration and then as ussualy alternate with slow and fast strokes ... and thsi tije I managed to bury myself to the hilt!!! hahahaha ... but slowly ...tst test first to she that she can take it ... she had no problem ... ... in between the lsow and fast thrust, I also bury myself deep and do gyrating motion, which caused her to moan and enjoy it also and she also rock and gyrate ... thsi position can stimulate her clitoris at the same time I think ... so she enjoy also ... wah we have been doing the 2nd round for almost 20 minutes liao, so I decided to finish ... and concentrate and move faster ... and faster ... and she also follow suit ... unitl ... wha release ... wah damn shiok ... I tired, she also so tired ...
For the next 15 minutes we just lay there and hold each other ... and all the time I just run my hands over her back and bum and side, arms and neck ... she shiok all over also ... and u can feel her body twitch and shiver also .... dun know if excited or ticklish ... hahahaha ... but I believe she enjoyed it ... we continued this for 15-20 minutes.

And then I ask what she like to do to me ... hahahaha ... she was "stunned" and dun know how to respond ... slowly she start to kiss me some more ... and then lick my ears ... and neck ... wah very nice feeling ... and then licka nd suck my nipples ... and then work her way down my body ... to my groin ... and this carrid on for 15min or so ... wah by this time I stand-up again ... wah feel damn shiok ... until I cannto tahan liao, again I cap myself ... and then she position herself in missionary position again and I enter ... this time not slowly, but not "rough" also laqh ... wah she shiok ... and then I begin long deep thrusts ... adn she also shiok and begin to raise her hip off the bed to take my thrusts ... wah I feel so shiok ... I grab hold of her hips and raie my body on my knees, and begin pulling her hip to me as I thrusted downwards ... wah damn super shiok ... with all her excitement adn her thrusting her hip up to bury my didi in her ... I begin holding her even tighter and movign her hip faster and faster ... and we had been goign on for 10minutes ... when at last I finally cum ... hahahah whatever that is left of my reservoir!!! Wah collapse down onto her ... she also very tired ... and after about 5 minutes .... then I extricated ... hahahaha ... and lay down beside each other ... she commented wah ... she is so tired liao ... surpirsed that I can go 3 times ... when some guys she meet ... wack for long long time also hard to cum out ...

Anyway I really had a good time adn offloaded 3 shots within space of 2 hours ... went home and had a real good sleep ... hahahahahaha

dreamdude
30-06-2004, 02:31 PM
yo bro...can intro mi tis fl?

bunny
30-06-2004, 02:37 PM
PM u already.

yo bro...can intro mi tis fl?

Love888
30-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Hello Brother

Pls PM me this Kang Tow appreciate

In the past always visit Manila n Bonk Filipina now no chance

Miss them if here got would be better Regards love888

chris86ng
30-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Brother,
Can pls pm me filipina's no?

thanx

dreamdude
30-06-2004, 07:17 PM
btw bro...does the cost include hotel?

milffella
30-06-2004, 07:27 PM
btw bro...does the cost include hotel?

tried her before paid her 80 buck 2 shots excluding hotel.because i told her hotel must pay.hahahha.quite average.like screwing filipino maid.the only good thing is add jet up high only.bbbj above average.heard that time got ppl say she got std i scared shitless.anyway i wun RTF.juz try for thrill

QooMilk
30-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Hi Bro Bunny
can pm mi her num? Can't miss a gd deal like this rite...hahahaha :p tks.
btw i got 2 FL num here with mi, let mi noe if u want. :)

DeVegas
30-06-2004, 11:32 PM
PM u already.

Hahahaha........Bro Bunny finally you decide to come here also har? :D

bunny
05-07-2004, 09:47 AM
Things are kindof quiet onthe other side of the fence ... so I look over here to see what is happening ... so I join in also lah ... hahahaha!

Hahahaha........Bro Bunny finally you decide to come here also har? :D

goodboy169
05-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Any chance to PM me her contact number. Like to try her out this week.
Thanks

impreza69
05-07-2004, 05:14 PM
Sounds interesting........willing to share? I got 2 foreign talent (korean) to share ....pls pm mi!

Thanks!

bunny
06-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Many bros have asked for her contact, but how cum now FR leh? Hope that those who have got her contacts can post some good FRs here even if it is short. Cheers

Pui Ong
06-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Many bros have asked for her contact, but how cum now FR leh? Hope that those who have got her contacts can post some good FRs here even if it is short. Cheers

Thanks bro bunny for the contact. Bonk her on Sunday night at Balestier H81. Overall quite chatty gal. I like her figure, very curvy and her butt a bit "kiao". But neh neh saggy a bit..I think she put some perfume on her CB or what, it always have nice fragrance leh...very accomodating to your strokes and can do various position. At 1 time keke wanna poke her ass and she got shocked and quickly pull her butt away from my didi...she kinda cum quite quickly at some point that her body shivers and she hugged U so tight when doing missionery. Got once can feel her CB contract and release, shiok man..me cannot tahan and cum together with her (1st round).

Face: 5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Bj: 6/10
Fj:7.5/10
tits: about 34C (I might be wrong)

Agreed $100 for 2 shots (2hrs) but end up bonking her 3 times (of course agreed by her lah..)

RTF: maybe

bunny
08-07-2004, 02:55 PM
Bro Pui Ong ... U r welcome .. glad that u enjoyed the bonk and got the extra ... hahahahaha ... all for the good value for money of $100 + hotel.

What happened to the other bros and their FRs!!!

Cheers :p)

Thanks bro bunny for the contact. Bonk her on Sunday night at Balestier H81. Overall quite chatty gal. I like her figure, very curvy and her butt a bit "kiao". But neh neh saggy a bit..I think she put some perfume on her CB or what, it always have nice fragrance leh...very accomodating to your strokes and can do various position. At 1 time keke wanna poke her ass and she got shocked and quickly pull her butt away from my didi...she kinda cum quite quickly at some point that her body shivers and she hugged U so tight when doing missionery. Got once can feel her CB contract and release, shiok man..me cannot tahan and cum together with her (1st round).

Face: 5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Fj:7.5/10
tits: about 34C (I might be wrong)

Agreed $100 for 2 shots (2hrs) but end up bonking her 3 times (of course agreed by her lah..)

recall1977
13-07-2004, 04:12 AM
Hi Bro!

Wonderful FR you had posted! Got me all excited! Love filipina veri much cos veri passionate! Possible to PM me her contact?

juzMe
13-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Hi, I'm interested in meeting up with Kaye. Could you PM me her contact numbers? Thank you.

juzMe
13-07-2004, 03:45 PM
Hi,
I would really like to meet up with Kaye and hope that you could oblige by giving me her contact number. I'll post a FR on my triss with her if given the chance. I've also got some contacts if you are interested. Thanks.
Willy

coolie
13-07-2004, 04:50 PM
she really sound gd n interesting!! :)
mind sharing e contact pls..
thankz

Piledriver
13-07-2004, 05:22 PM
Hi Brother,
Care to share your contact. Can't wait to try. Your PM is full.
Please PM me. Thanks. :)

kingcork
13-07-2004, 05:41 PM
This FR is fresh from the Oven cos i just got back from my session with her.

She looks typically ..... like a filippina lah. I don't agree that it's like Bonking a maid cos she certainly looks much better than that.....which is something i didn't expect. Nice size Boobs but a little sagging......good figure....just enough flesh but not fat.

I had the pleasure of being her first after 3 days of abstenance cos she had her period haha. Came in (Fragrance Hotel Balestier) and took a shower. Came out in her sexy maroon undies...a bra that was a little too small for her and nice hi cut lacy thongs. Talk cork sing song then she starts kissing me and makes her way down to lick my nipples. Then straight to my hardened pole....not much else in between. Pretty good deep throat with swirling tongue....impressive...cos mine is quite long and she was still able to swallow it. Good suction but a little short...around 5 mins only then she wants me to take over. Ok lor....french her...then kiss her neck and down to her erect nipples. She loves to have them sucked not licked so i obliged. Slowly licked down to her pussy...nice ...not too hairy.....pouting pussy lips. Just a few licks on her clit got her really wet and she felt embarassed...she says cos she didn't do it last few days so it's dripping today...hee hee. Gave her a good tongue lashing till she came with wild jerks that nearly took my head off.

Got down to the nasty...strictly with cap on and binked her missionary till i came......couldn't be bothered to change positions cos i was too tired i guess.

Wash up talk cork....lay in each others arms then she says she's hot and ready and starts the licking and sucking again....this time not so bad cos it was a much longer BBBJ than the first. Another round of screwing and my pole went flat.....i guess cos i didn't really find her that good in the FJ department. So she licked my nips and played my pole while i fingered her clit. This was nice....to see her sideways with her legs open and i finger on her clit. She really wanted to cum again badly so she told me exactly where to rub....i did and she exploded again. Then i exploaded all over her body and tits.

She was pretty mechanical after that....straight away wash up....then i wash and she was already changing....maybe felt a little flustered cos she couldn't really get me that hard for the second round. Anyway....paid her .. gave her a kiss and she left.

Overall....for $100 bucks....i think it's ok lah....not bad looking....friendly but still rather weak in the service department. RTF ? Only if i'm bored and need someone to talk to. But thanks to the Easter Bunny for sharing the contact.

bunny
13-07-2004, 05:51 PM
hahahaah ... bro kingcork .. most welcum ... now I called Easter Bunny :-)
But it was a "late" easter present ... hahahaha

Nice FR. Cheers bro.

newbee
14-07-2004, 09:24 AM
wah, all the fr are all so power, can some of u bro pm her contact pls

fulload04
14-07-2004, 12:05 PM
would like to have her contact always wanted to try a filfpina tks in advance e-mail @ [email protected] or pm me

kingcork
14-07-2004, 03:27 PM
would like to have her contact always wanted to try a filfpina tks in advance e-mail @ [email protected] or pm me

You all like Filippina then go to Now and Then Pub next to MAS building in town. This place at least the younger and better looking ones hang out.
Try your luck at picking them up lah....offer enough money the fish may bite.

fulload04
19-07-2004, 05:28 PM
thk to bro bunny just had a session with kaye what can i add but a fantastic time body is curvy and a nice attitude nana abit saging but her bbbj more than make up for it if u are a bbbj do not miss her or u will regret talkative but gives u that gf feeling overall value 4 $ tks again bro bunny

Shiokday
13-10-2004, 11:44 AM
i must thank bro Jay69 for the contact.

her deep and long bbbj is out of the world however rest is quite std.

will rtf if i need a good bj.

nzkaki
13-10-2004, 05:25 PM
tried her before paid her 80 buck 2 shots excluding hotel.because i told her hotel must pay.hahahha.quite average.like screwing filipino maid.the only good thing is add jet up high only.bbbj above average.heard that time got ppl say she got std i scared shitless.anyway i wun RTF.juz try for thrill

KAO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what did you do to make your rep points like that?? :eek: :eek:

jay69
13-10-2004, 05:39 PM
i must thank bro Jay69 for the contact.

her deep and long bbbj is out of the world however rest is quite std.

will rtf if i need a good bj.

Bro, actually must thank bro Bunny too as i got the contact from him & share with u. Bro Bunny, hope u dun mind me :)

Shiokday
14-10-2004, 09:59 AM
thanks bro bunny.

if no objections from all, i will up his rep as well.

jay69
14-10-2004, 10:07 AM
thanks bro bunny.

if no objections from all, i will up his rep as well.
Think we cant as our rep power is 0 :(

roysg21
14-10-2004, 11:05 AM
Hey Bros...can i have the contacts seems like value for money...hehehe...thanks in advance....

bunny
18-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Bro, actually must thank bro Bunny too as i got the contact from him & share with u. Bro Bunny, hope u dun mind me :)

It is OK. I believe in sharing, so long as be nice to the gal. :-)
Note I am not an OKT ... all money goes to her.

To all other bros,
I was MIA for some time ... work :-(
Anyway I have replied to the mesages requesting for Kay's contact.

Cheers ... and happy bonking :-)

hengkelvin
18-10-2004, 05:32 PM
bro bunny really miss ur field report heheheh

Well after u left ur "lst home" ,i would expect to see u here :cool:

Anyway hope when u are less busier ,there would be more FR from ur hot oven :D

cast_wolf
18-10-2004, 09:57 PM
her name is Kaye and back for a month.

just got her sms over the weekend......will try her again once pay day...

:-)

bunny
19-10-2004, 12:07 PM

Nopw find find $ and time to find new worthy and value for money tgts.
These days many PRC who come and then go ... best if those who stay here longer. Cheers

moshea
19-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Meet her in Balestier 81 and can say that overall service veri. Initially may we do not know each other well, not able to penerate her as her pussy not wet enough. Have not build up the feeling yet. Later TCSC and do it slowing, wow she is so wet and really enjoy the session with her.

Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Fj:7/10
tits: about 34C

$100 for more than 2 shots (2hrs)

Hurray to Bunny

bunny
19-10-2004, 05:52 PM
Meet her in Balestier 81 and can say that overall service veri. Initially may we do not know each other well, not able to penerate her as her pussy not wet enough. Have not build up the feeling yet. Later TCSC and do it slowing, wow she is so wet and really enjoy the session with her.

Face: 6/10
Fj:7/10
tits: about 34C

$100 for more than 2 shots (2hrs)

Hurray to Bunny

Ok Bro Moshea,
Some friendly advice:
1) Your FR must be more interesting and steamy. After reading the readers littel bro must respond and the reader will feel the urge ... hahahah ... but remember, must tell it as it is, good say good, bad say bad. The last thing is to tell people everything damn good but actually all not real ... then sure kena teruk teruk later.
2) now that u have tasted Kay, u need to go cruising around and spend a little (investment) to bring in good contacts to share with bros here.

If u can do the 2 above ... I think u will start to get yr reps up.

Cheers in yr search and bonks.
:-)

aig2005
07-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Can you please pm me her mobile no.?
I enjoy screwing pina.

dickhorny
07-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Dear Bro Bunny,

I'm new here. No contact to share with you yet. If you dun mind hope you can share with me kay's contact. Thanks

It is OK. I believe in sharing, so long as be nice to the gal. :-)
Note I am not an OKT ... all money goes to her.

To all other bros,
I was MIA for some time ... work :-(
Anyway I have replied to the mesages requesting for Kay's contact.

Cheers ... and happy bonking :-)

Shiokday
07-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Can you please pm me her mobile no.?
I enjoy screwing pina.

I'm new here. No contact to share with you yet. If you dun mind hope you can share with me kay's contact. Thanks

wow suddenly this thread become active again.

if u get the contact from bro bunny, please be nice to kay and she will reciprocate. :D

reddevil73
07-01-2005, 05:02 PM
wow suddenly this thread become active again.

if u get the contact from bro bunny, please be nice to kay and she will reciprocate. :D

Bro bunny,

your PM is full... would be nice if you could PM me Kay's contact ...

Thanks .. long time no cheong pinoy ... :)

Oooooooooo
07-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Bro bunny,

Thanks ..

Oooooooooo
07-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Bro bunny,

Thanks .

freeman19752001
07-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Hi Bro Bunny,

Hv always fantasy to have sex with a Fina....
Can share? Thanks.. :p

Cheers!!!

Oooooooooo
07-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Bro bunny,

Thanks .. long time no cheong pinoy ... :)

Bro Bunny, would be nice is u could PM kay's contact also... Thanks

Oooooooooo
07-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Hi Bro Bunny, your PM is full... would be nice if you could PM me Kay's contact ...

Thanks .

Oooooooooo
07-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Hi Bro Bunny,your PM is full... would be nice if you could PM me Kay's contact ...

Thanks ..

Oooooooooo
07-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Hi Bunny Bro,your PM is full... would be nice if you could PM me Kay's contact ...

Thanks .. :)

Oooooooooo
07-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi Bunny Bro, Ur PM is full,would be nice if you could PM me Kay's contact ...

Thanks ..

Oooooooooo
07-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Hi Bro Bunny,

Thanks

king2625
05-02-2005, 03:59 PM
FR:
Thsi is an old FR, nor sure it has appeared before ... but here goes:

Ht - 1.5+
Wt - 45-50
Body nice a curvy
BBBJ
Kissing
fingering
CIM/AR-No
Damage $100/2shots/2hrs

FR: Was quite itchy on Monday (sometime ago!) ... called Kaye and arranged to c her in afternoon.
We reached there at abt the same time ... checked in ... actually wanted her to get there earlier, but she insisted on wanting to bathe first cos she had just serviced a previous client and just reached home. So I went ahead an washed up ... by the time I came out, she waqs already in bed, with bra and g-string, and cover herself and dim the lights ... hahahaha

So I went over lie down and talk and then start kissing and hugging and caressing ... wah my didialready stand-up ... hahahahaha .... and then I took of her bra ... too dark and also gettign long sighted ... hahahaha ... cannot unclasp her front-clasp bra ... so she help me .... I also wanted to take of her panty, but she resisted ... still shy with me!! hahaha ... kiss and suck her breast ... and all stand up. I thot her breast seemed a bit less firm no w... hmmm ... maybe she lost a bit of weight and also loose breast firmness ... anyway continue to "attack" ... and then begin working my way down her belly ... all the time my hand keep stroking her body, back, bum, legs and thighs ... adn she wriggle her body.

adn then I reach her pussy ... and take off her g-string ... wha smell nice and fresh ... and then begin slurping gently at first, hahahah and then I reach for my "listerine strip" put 1 on my tongue and begin the hot-cool lick job, wah she ooh and ahh ... was quite hot I think but she like it ... and then I insert 1 finger and begin stroking her g-spot ... and after a while can feel her muscles tightening ... and then I insert 2 fingers . and also begin my tongue assault ... hahahaha ... she begin moving her bum adn trhusting in rhythm to my fingers and I alternate between sucking her pussh lips and clitoris into my mouth ("hard suck!!" ) to give additional sensation adn begin movign my fingers faster ... and coudl feel her cutn tightening even further .... did this for about 5min ... and I think she cum!!! hahahaa ... then I switch postion to 69, and she took me in my mouth ... after abt 1+minute I switch for me to be below ... hahahaha ... and she begin to suck me somemore ... wah damn shiok ... told ehr she gonna make me cum lioa ...t hen she stop! wah ... she does not do CIM, tehn I tellher to continue sucking me ... and she obliged ... wah damn shiok ...until bueh tahan liao, I tell her I gonna shoot ... she pull out and stop ... and then I let go ... wah ... after that we cleaned up and go wash up ...
Got back to bed and continue to talk talk ... adn my hand slowly start to caress her body ... and after talkign and catching up with things ... we start to kiss again ... and this time I ask her to give me bbbj, she obliged and began goign down on me ... ... wah damn shiok ... I begin to stand again ... what I like about her ... is her suction quite good ... can feel ... and the nice thign is that she try to go as deep as she can ... hahahaha ... although I am too long ... she still try and hold it inthe deep position and then after that she does something with her tongue (I dun know what) but u can feel yr didi beign carressed ... wha shiok liao ... I ask for 69 again, but she sadi she want to make me shiok this time ... hahahahaha ... so I just lay back and enjoy ... she bbbj me for a good 15minutes ... then i decided Ok, I am ready now ... hahahaha ... so i cap myself adn we went into missionary postion ... I enter her slowly although she alreay bvery wet.... but do slow penetration and then as ussualy alternate with slow and fast strokes ... and thsi tije I managed to bury myself to the hilt!!! hahahaha ... but slowly ...tst test first to she that she can take it ... she had no problem ... ... in between the lsow and fast thrust, I also bury myself deep and do gyrating motion, which caused her to moan and enjoy it also and she also rock and gyrate ... thsi position can stimulate her clitoris at the same time I think ... so she enjoy also ... wah we have been doing the 2nd round for almost 20 minutes liao, so I decided to finish ... and concentrate and move faster ... and faster ... and she also follow suit ... unitl ... wha release ... wah damn shiok ... I tired, she also so tired ...
For the next 15 minutes we just lay there and hold each other ... and all the time I just run my hands over her back and bum and side, arms and neck ... she shiok all over also ... and u can feel her body twitch and shiver also .... dun know if excited or ticklish ... hahahaha ... but I believe she enjoyed it ... we continued this for 15-20 minutes.

And then I ask what she like to do to me ... hahahaha ... she was "stunned" and dun know how to respond ... slowly she start to kiss me some more ... and then lick my ears ... and neck ... wah very nice feeling ... and then licka nd suck my nipples ... and then work her way down my body ... to my groin ... and this carrid on for 15min or so ... wah by this time I stand-up again ... wah feel damn shiok ... until I cannto tahan liao, again I cap myself ... and then she position herself in missionary position again and I enter ... this time not slowly, but not "rough" also laqh ... wah she shiok ... and then I begin long deep thrusts ... adn she also shiok and begin to raise her hip off the bed to take my thrusts ... wah I feel so shiok ... I grab hold of her hips and raie my body on my knees, and begin pulling her hip to me as I thrusted downwards ... wah damn super shiok ... with all her excitement adn her thrusting her hip up to bury my didi in her ... I begin holding her even tighter and movign her hip faster and faster ... and we had been goign on for 10minutes ... when at last I finally cum ... hahahah whatever that is left of my reservoir!!! Wah collapse down onto her ... she also very tired ... and after about 5 minutes .... then I extricated ... hahahaha ... and lay down beside each other ... she commented wah ... she is so tired liao ... surpirsed that I can go 3 times ... when some guys she meet ... wack for long long time also hard to cum out ...

Anyway I really had a good time adn offloaded 3 shots within space of 2 hours ... went home and had a real good sleep ... hahahahahaha
I AM DAVID. i CAN BE CONTACT AT [email protected]

Frankiestine
06-02-2005, 09:57 AM
I AM DAVID. i CAN BE CONTACT AT [email protected]
Pls do not quote the entire FR....cut and paster the relevant part but make it short if not Le Boz might just deduct your rep pts for wasting space..

Frankiestine
06-02-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi Bro Bunny,

Thanks
Watz the matter, your finger got spasm and kept hitting the enter key???

bunny
08-02-2005, 09:00 AM

Busy busy now. End of FY and start of new FY all the clearin of the shit and plannign ahead ... wah ... I feel like the modern day janitor in the office :-(

Cheers and Happy New Year to all.

nonamemeng
08-02-2005, 09:04 AM
Same same to you too... :D

jif98
23-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Recently anyone manage to book Kay?

milffella
23-02-2005, 05:08 PM
Recently anyone manage to book Kay?

tried her before some time back last year....120 for 2 hr 2 FJs.
not too bad.

jimmy_jyzz
23-02-2005, 07:21 PM
can any bro here pls pm mi her contact nos thx

Frankiestine
24-02-2005, 11:14 AM
tried her before some time back last year....120 for 2 hr 2 FJs.
not too bad.
I think her charges drop slightly...did her a couple of weeks back just before CNY...100 for 2hours shot.....one of my better and memorable fuck...tks to bro shiokday for the recommendation...

Shiokday
24-02-2005, 11:24 AM
I think her charges drop slightly...did her a couple of weeks back just before CNY...100 for 2hours shot.....one of my better and memorable fuck...tks to bro shiokday for the recommendation...

long time nvr heard from u uncle frankie. how are u?

glad to hear u like it :D

will PM you later to let u have more memorable F. kekeke

Frankiestine
24-02-2005, 11:31 AM
long time nvr heard from u uncle frankie. how are u?

glad to hear u like it :D

will PM you later to let u have more memorable F. kekeke
Wahlau brudder I come in this few days thought u r the one mia....how r things....wat happen to your Formula one queen?

tzr250sg
24-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Very interested in this Filipina, never try Filipina b4.
Any kind soul pls pass the contact to me.
Thks a million!!

Shiokday
24-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Wahlau brudder I come in this few days thought u r the one mia....how r things....wat happen to your Formula one queen?

ya i hiding low for a while cos got zapped together with some bros by sam for off topic tcss. now the thread locked.

i had some wonderful session recently from kaye's contact. nvr had a chance to try the f1 queen.

Frankiestine
24-02-2005, 12:32 PM
ya i hiding low for a while cos got zapped together with some bros by sam for off topic tcss. now the thread locked.

i had some wonderful session recently from kaye's contact. nvr had a chance to try the f1 queen.
Hahaha so now the TCSS gang also go low key....hehehe maybe Le Boz should open special thread just for TCSS..so at least we can talk about anything under the sun either then bonking....btw not to intrude on this thread me hoping to get hook up with this new gem from Bro Nato....already established contact wif him....so most probably next week me going to try....will fill u once I had touch base with this jewel...

Frankiestine
24-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Yo Bro Frankiestein. From all yr post.. you seems like minah lover too.
Will fill you in If i Come across any if you're keen??? :p Oops it free. No need to xchange.
Used to cheong Tg Pinang and TBK years back when i was still in reg employment...make at least one visit per month to the Mei Ren Chun when I was servicing customers there, sometimes tell boss going to visit clients but go and bonk so stay and bonk on companies acct...... :D

yoho
24-02-2005, 06:57 PM
Will fill you in If i Come across any if you're keen??? :p Oops it free. No need to xchange.

Bro John. I has no contact. Plese if have give me ok! If no . Ok

juda
05-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Name: Kaye
Face: Above average looking 6.5
Complexion: Tan & very smooth
Height: 1.58m
Weight: 52kg
Breast: 36 27 35 very nice boobs
Kissing: light kissing
Attitude: Chatty & very friendly
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: Very responsive & very wet lady
Damage: 100/2shots

Juda :)

jimmy_jyzz
06-03-2005, 02:17 AM

bro can pass mi her contact thx

Shiokday
07-03-2005, 08:54 AM
short FR but straight to the point. thanks for posting.
anyone noticed why thread starter and bro juda description on her breast different? :D

Body nice a curvy

Gooner
07-03-2005, 09:35 AM

love philippino girls - usually very good service. this one sounds interesting. by the way, you can pick up overnight Philippino FLs at Insomnia most nights (150-200).

tzr250sg
07-03-2005, 11:51 AM

Hi Bro, kind to share her contact.
thks a million!!

Shiokday
07-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Hi Bro, kind to share her contact.
thks a million!!
don't expect to be spooned fed. :cool:
please PM bro juda or thread starter, bro bunny.

panther74_74
08-03-2005, 09:24 PM
thx for the contact bro.....

panther74_74
05-04-2005, 02:56 AM
Thx Bunny for the contact...here is the FR

Finally met up with her yesterday, look soso but sex good sia. As wat other bros had said, her bbbj was gd....deep and slow sibei song....hahahaha
fj sop(my pt of view) after each shots have to clean myself(bad pt). Overall still enjoy the sesion with her.

Bros who go for looks, will advise u not to go for her other den her bbbj...thx again bunny... :D

Face: 5.5 (not my type)

bunny
05-04-2005, 09:20 AM
short FR but straight to the point. thanks for posting.
anyone noticed why thread starter and bro juda description on her breast different? :D

From what I understand, she may had some sort of a breast job. I havn't seen it lately .... I tried to make appt but always bad timing ... hahahahaha ... my bad luck.

bunny
05-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Thx Bunny for the contact...

Bro Panther74 .... you are welcum :-)

Shiokday
05-04-2005, 04:49 PM
From what I understand, she may had some sort of a breast job. I havn't seen it lately .... I tried to make appt but always bad timing ... hahahahaha ... my bad luck.i seen before and after...firmer and bigger lor...muuhahahaha

bunny
05-04-2005, 04:58 PM
i seen before and after...firmer and bigger lor...muuhahahaha

Thanks bro Shiokaday for the confirmation ... hmmmm ... msut arrange and make sure I get a confirmed appt liao. hahahaha

Frankiestine
05-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Thanks bro Shiokaday for the confirmation ... hmmmm ... msut arrange and make sure I get a confirmed appt liao. hahahaha
Hmmm now we know it is a before and after job...better dun squeeze too hard if not suck nipples suddenly taste silicone...... :D

Shiokday
05-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Hmmm now we know it is a before and after job...better dun squeeze too hard if not suck nipples suddenly taste silicone...... :D
this one not silicone...was a jap for natural firmness....kekeke...u didn't noe meh? :D

Frankiestine
05-04-2005, 05:07 PM
this one not silicone...was a jap for natural firmness....kekeke...u didn't noe meh? :D
wat did they jab inside...feels quite firm...steriods??? :D

Shiokday
05-04-2005, 05:18 PM
wat did they jab inside...feels quite firm...steriods??? :D
don't care whether steriods/silicone/water/etc...as long as big can already...plus felt natural rite? :D ....

Frankiestine
05-04-2005, 05:20 PM
don't care whether steriods/silicone/water/etc...as long as big can already...plus felt natural rite? :D ....
like tat i also one for my didi....old already not so firm as before... :(

Shiokday
05-04-2005, 05:24 PM
like tat i also one for my didi....old already not so firm as before... :(
u sure u wat meh...1 jap only...ur didi become hard for 5 years(like kaye)...u wat to walk/sit/run/sleep with a hard-on...ppl think u sex craz... :eek:

Frankiestine
05-04-2005, 05:28 PM
u sure u wat meh...1 jap only...ur didi become hard for 5 years(like kaye)...u wat to walk/sit/run/sleep with a hard-on...ppl think u sex craz... :eek:
woooh a hard on for 5 solid years...like that confirm i can never be the first person in a queue...didi must forever take cover behind some one else ass.... :D

Shiokday
05-04-2005, 05:30 PM
woooh a hard on for 5 solid years...like that confirm i can never be the first person in a queue...didi must forever take cover behind some one else ass.... :D
ppl take cover...the ass bandit is here :eek:

Frankiestine
05-04-2005, 05:34 PM
ppl take cover...the ass bandit is here :eek:
hehehe tks to you i know who is going to be my next "victim".... :D

Shiokday
05-04-2005, 05:38 PM
hehehe tks to you i know who is going to be my next "victim".... :D
take it slow and steady hor...don't push it...if "victim" quit...then i lost another gem liao...

Frankiestine
05-04-2005, 05:41 PM
take it slow and steady hor...don't push it...if "victim" quit...then i lost another gem liao...
DUn worry they dun call me diamond polisher for nothing...i make sure i polish this raw gem into a beautiful diamond.... :D

Shiokday
05-04-2005, 06:14 PM
DUn worry they dun call me diamond polisher for nothing...i make sure i polish this raw gem into a beautiful diamond.... :D
steady...i kiv rtn session for the moment...wait for diamond first... :D

Wigan
05-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Hi Bunny,

I used to date Filipinas & kinda bring back sweet memories after reading all the good reports.....pls help me bring back yesterday by giving me her contact....thanks alot...!

ICBM2060
26-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Thank you for a kind bro who have provided me kaye contact...here is my virgin FR. If not good...please bear with me. If you find it nice to read, up my points can. Kam sia.

FR
--------------------------
Finally met up with her at balestier81. She came into the room with sunglass. So didn't not get to see her eyes. But I was focusing on her boobs. She is a chubby lady. Tcss with me ask me how i got her number. Told her i was introduced by one of her regulars. She smile. Next she ask me if i have bathed. I asked if she can bath for me. She said no. Bo bian, suck thumb lor. Told her to bath first while i watch TV.

She came out of the bath room wrap with a towel but bra still on. I quickly took a shower and came out. She was in bed. I jump on her and gave her a shock. Quickly took her towel away. OMG. MATCH red bra and g-string. My didi immediately stand.

Me started to ruba her boobs(big) and kissing it. Took her bra off and suck her nipples. She say I like baby suck on her milk sags. hehehe. Next i went south and finger her. Wet liao. Finger her more and she moan gently. See her in a state of enjoying herself i also cannot tahan. Told her to give me a blow(was told by bro that her bj damn power). True enough, she bbbj was long and deep and she continue about 10 mins. Finally cannot tahan, ask her to cap me and i started to rub my dick on her pussy with her g-sting on. Can see she was enjoying it. Pulled aside her g-sting and with one strong trust i inserted my dick into her pussy and pump her. After a while, ask her to ride me. Again i was staring at her 2 melons and then released i 1st load.

Than went to clean up and tcss with her. She is friendly. Time pass when you are having fun. She signal me for any round. Ok. Reload when ready.

Round 2 started with her doing what she does best. BBBJ OMG. I was in heaven again. This time cannot tahan liao. Put on 2nd cap and did her doggie. Slapping my balls against her ass. Flick her over and did her missionary. I ask if i can cum on the boobs and she said ok. In my exectiment, i shot some into the cap and the rest of my sperm found their way to her breast. Finally a happy man.

Went to clean up left.

Face: 5.5
Height: about 1.6m
Weight: 50kg plus
Breast: 36C (i lover of big boobs)
Kissing: heavy frenching
Bbbj: 9.5/10
Fj: wet and she works hard

If anyone goes for syt or chio bu, i think she is not your type. But if you are for serivce, she is good. I am a lover of big boobs, so my FR on her maybe one sided. Comments is always welcome. :)

spy01
27-04-2005, 12:22 PM
hello bro i have kay before but i lost her number can u xchang the number with me :confused:

ICBM2060
27-04-2005, 02:52 PM
Thank you for a kind bro who have provided me kaye contact...here is my virgin FR. If not good...please bear with me. If you find it nice to read, up my points can. Kam sia.

no sound no comments from brudders. post my virgin fr, no response at all. :(

ICBM2060
27-04-2005, 02:55 PM
hello bro i have kay before but i lost her number can u xchang the number with me :confused:
don't say exchange...i willing to share...but need to check with bro who has pass me kaye contact to me if he ok or not....can let me know what have you got to share/exchange?
thanks

Frankiestine
27-04-2005, 03:51 PM
muahahaha lidat say also can.....u think brudders here goondu...

Shiokday
27-04-2005, 03:57 PM
muahahaha lidat say also can.....u think brudders here goondu...
goondu i don't think so...DOM, tio ko pa, ham sap lo, ass bandit, etc yes :D

Frankiestine
27-04-2005, 04:01 PM
goondu i don't think so...DOM, tio ko pa, ham sap lo, ass bandit, etc yes :D
Wah lau u got me there "DOM"

Shiokday
27-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Wah lau u got me there "DOM"
huh???? i thg u ass bandit...now u also dirty old man har :D

Frankiestine
27-04-2005, 04:16 PM
huh???? i thg u ass bandit...now u also dirty old man har :D
wah lau u lidat suan me goot meh.... :mad:

Shiokday
27-04-2005, 04:23 PM
wah lau u lidat suan me goot meh.... :mad:
i thg suan u while u online ok what :D

Frankiestine
27-04-2005, 04:25 PM
i thg suan u while u online ok what :D
u lidat take advantage of me also can.....how are things any good bonks lately...i haven't had a fl for i think for over a month, quite a unusual feat for me....

Shiokday
27-04-2005, 04:39 PM
u lidat take advantage of me also can.....how are things any good bonks lately...i haven't had a fl for i think for over a month, quite a unusual feat for me....
oh dear...then the next girl with u is going to suffer liao :D

s69ex
27-04-2005, 06:54 PM
after reading tis trend,really feel like trying her....can any bros ard send mi hr contact to [email protected]???

ICBM2060
04-05-2005, 03:41 PM
after reading tis trend,really feel like trying her....can any bros ard send mi hr contact to [email protected]???
please PM threadstarter for contact.
thanks.

cast_wolf
04-05-2005, 10:17 PM
she is still in town?

ICBM2060
05-05-2005, 09:13 AM
in town?
I believed she is. :D

reddevil73
30-05-2005, 11:41 AM
I tried to contact her yesterday but got an answering machines.. Any idea if she's in town or gone back

RD73

juda
30-05-2005, 12:53 PM
I tried to contact her yesterday but got an answering machines.. Any idea if she's in town or gone back

RD73

Should be back by this weekend.

Juda

CNNcmg
30-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Should be back by this weekend.

Juda

Like this also u know... U very the can...
Never see u in ang teng now ?

jss10
30-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Have tried her a couple of times .. but no response to my sms recently .. have been trying her because of the assurance that she is disease free ... she holds sg work permit .. guess she must have gone for regular checks.

walabis
30-05-2005, 04:39 PM
have been trying her because of the assurance that she is disease free ... she holds sg work permit .. guess she must have gone for regular checks.

I talked to her 2 weeks ago said her business quite bad and sometime not even one in 2 days..Look like she going to have new face when return :p

Tyral
30-05-2005, 08:34 PM
I also kana voice msg these days leh but left my number hoping she will call me back.(Fingers Cross XX)

juda
30-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Like this also u know... U very the can...
Never see u in ang teng now ?

Nowadays very quiet here!

Kaye went back for 2 weeks & should be back by this weekend. She said will try to lose weight! :p

Wigan
31-05-2005, 07:08 PM
She'll quote $100 for 2 shots / 2 hours, but can agreed at $80 for the same condition if you can sweet talk her... ;)

jss10
01-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Ow comeon .. don't be such a miser .. if the service provided is excellent ... 20 bucks should not be a big deal especially so since the charges are already so reasonable.

juda
08-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Just an update!

Kaye is back & biz as usual.

Idoru
10-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Just an update!

Kaye is back & biz as usual.

I must thank Bro. Juda for letting me have Kaye’s number.
Today had a wonderful session with her. She is one that has no
fear to orgasm and during our sessions she had multiple orgasms.
A very nice lady and horny if you can click with her, and remember to bring your own CD.
Boobs a bit sagging but what to expect from a mother of 1.
Cheers

pippo
19-06-2005, 08:13 PM
thanx 2 bro juda 4 de contact, upz u anywayz. However bout few days ago...sms her n tcss bt kena reject.. :confused: ..told her my age n she say i 2 young 4 her...so fellow bros u roughly noe how old i am...she recommend her younger filipino fren..name jenny. Then i sms jenny n we tcss..bt dcide nt 2 try her dat day. Then yztday i was horny so dcide 2 try her. Went 2 lavender 81 n book her 4 2 hrs. reach de mama shop at de hotel abit late n bought condoms..saw tislady at de shop suspected it was her but heck care book room n sms her...

FR - Jenny (Filipino)
Age - 24
Looks - 6/10 (quite tall bout 1.63, fair skin, round eyes n shoulder length str8 hair)
Body - 34B-26-34
BBBJ - 6/10
FJ - 8/10(Frenching allowed, sex wif cd, gd foreplay, giv de gf feeling)

Open de door bout 5 mins later n tadah..itz her...she looks abit shy bt abit relieved dat itz me...she suspected it was me wen i bought de cd in front of her...hehe...we tcss..she speaks gd english...says she does not do indians or older men like 35 n above...we got on well, i crack a few jokes n was abit cheeky 2 get her relaxed...really gave me de gf feeling...
we chit chat 4 like half an hour den in her towel..we started frenching, quite sensous as she licked n gently bit me from up n down...b4 givin me a bj...her bj nothin 2 shout about bt her fingers running along my stomach made me moan..den i was on top of her n returned de favour...b4 we switched again n she cap me n rode on top of me...she used maximum effort while riding me bt den grew tired...we switch 2 missionary n as usual i turned on my style...bt my stamina nt dat gd coz hav nt been jogging 4 2 wks..so we switched in tis 2 positions alot....she genuinely cums n nt shy 2 admit...which turns me on...
bout half an hour later...i came in missionary position...i went 2 wash my cock after dat n observed her lying silently on de bed...haha..bout 5-10 mins later...she showered n offered 2 make coffee/milo n 'cook' cup noodles...really like gf....den we talked while cuddling each other. Really enjoyed the conversation...bt she is quite physical, she pinches, punches n strangles u lightly..quite kinky..n she tends 2 mutter in tagalog..told her she sounded mad..

Jizz of de conversation - she says she occassionally works in Orchard Towers at night...well u hav 2 be friendly wif her coz she abit shy...she even showed me her passport...her age is 24...she offered me 2 try another of her frenz in a 3some nex time...n asked me my preference...n funny she said she came to malaysia 1st den entered here...n wen go back she hav 2 go malaysia den back home...1st time heard this. slightly after 2 hours we left de hotel 2gether we even frenched in de elevator while goin down...

Damage - $30(hotel)(f*ck exceed by juz 10 min) + $100
RTF - maybe wen i sweet talk her 2 lower her price.

Contact i hav bt she nt fond of meetin strangers in hotel unless recommended by her fren like Kaye.

jss10
21-06-2005, 10:49 PM
SMSed Kaye this afternoon .. .somehow was able to sneak out of the office .. was looking for some entertainment .., but kaye replied that she had made an appointment earlier .. looks like the bros here never give chance lah ...

Anyway .. she recommended a friend of hers .. asked for jenny .. but was told that she could not contact her. Her friend is a filipina .. former fl .. but looks like she has somehow hooked a german .. and is now residing in kl.

Her name is Marlyn ... quite dark .. short .. but ok looks lah ... was told by Kaye that she will service well ... picked her up as I always do for Kaye at her place .. went to Lavender ..

The service on the whole was not too bad ... although not as patient and skillful as Kaye .. she did try her best to provide a good service ...

On the whole .. the rating ..

Looks - 6
Attitude - 8
Friendliness - 8 - tried to meet up to her friend's expectatons lah
French kissing - 8
Body - 6 - a bit fat around the tummy
Boobies -C cup
BBJ - 6 - Kaye is definitely better!!!
FJ - 7
Damage - $100/2 shots + hotel
RTF - Maybe .. but would rather prefer Kaye or Jenny .. :)

Anyway .. she is here only for the next 5 days .. contact her through Kaye ..

Shiokday
23-06-2005, 02:10 PM
FR - Jenny (Filipino)

Contact i hav bt she nt fond of meetin strangers in hotel unless recommended by her fren like Kaye.
her old number was 9352XXX...came back last week with new number 90953xxx...nice gf feeling...can do 3p also...but she is the prettier one among her frens :D

will be leaving early july....

mel_tay123
27-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Thank you for bro Juda who have emailed me kaye contact.

Veri excited, can't wait to meet up with her.

FR
SMS her this morning and I am lucky to have her at ard noon.
In her SMS, she was very afraid that my expectation on her is veri high. She keep stressing that she is average in looking. I said don't worry, any way we will be meeting soon.

Finally met up with her at Fragrance Hotel next to Balestier Plaza. She was wearing T-shirt and jean. She was smiling but looks quite shy, ask me to bathe as she has her before she come. Can't wait liao, quickly bathe and come out. She has already taken off her shirt and jean, lying on the bed covering with the bedsheet. I walk up to her and pull the bed sheet. Wah, red bra and g-string. Then, I climb on the bed and lie beside her. I started to take off her bra and ruba her C cup boobs and French kissing her. Slowly, I move my mouth to her nipple and carress it. My hands slide down to her CB and ruba it. After she got wet, I finger her. Feel that she is enjoying it and I stroking her harder and faster. By now, I'm veri high liao. Told her to blow me. Her blow job is quite good with tongue licking. Finally I cannot tahan, ask her to cap me and went into missionary. As I was quite high, offload my first round after quite good thrust. Her CB is still quite tight.

She went to take a bath 1st and I went in after. Saw her using her bathing foam and listerine. Veri hygience, I like. After bath, tcss with her on the bed. She is friendly and smiling. After about 20 mins, she slowly move closer and ruba my bro. Ok. One more round.

This time round, her BBBJ is more powerful and long-thrusting. It was veri shiok. It lasted about 10mins. Feelin very high, I move my body so that she can continue to blow me but I can stretch out to finger her. As I finger her, she become wet. Put on 2nd cap and did her missionary. After pumping for a good 5 mins, can feel that she is enjoying it. Change to doggie and continue thrusting her. Finally, finished off with missionary.

Look: 6 - Not bad, with smile plus one more point
Complexion: quite tan & smooth
Height: about 1.6m
Weight: 50kg plus
Breast: C cup
Kissing: good frenching
Attitude: Chatty, friendly, always smiling and accomodative
Bbbj: 9.5/10
Fj: wet and she works hard

Not bad, will return definitely.

:p

Shiokday
28-06-2005, 10:57 AM
her old number was 9352XXX...came back last week with new number 90953xxx...
alot of bros have pm me for kaye's contact assuming that i was posting her new number. Please read my post. I was referring to Kaye's friend, Jenny.

For the record, Kaye's number has not changed as far as i know.

If you want Kaye's contact, please ask bro bunny.

If you want Jenny numbers, i will share with bros with at least 50 posts and 1 rep power.

cheers

reddevil73
29-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Bros,

I still have Kaye's number if there are people interested ..

RD73

Shiokday
29-06-2005, 03:27 PM
I still have Kaye's number if there are people interested ..

bro...hope u have permission to give her number. :rolleyes:

reddevil73
01-07-2005, 12:31 PM
bro...hope u have permission to give her number. :rolleyes:

bro

pm me if you are still interested

RD73

Shiokday
01-07-2005, 01:31 PM
pm me if you are still interested

thanks for the offer. I have Kaye's number. If you may take some time to read this thread, my FR is posted herein.

kitaro
09-07-2005, 03:50 PM
First I must thank bro Bunny for giving Kaye's contact. Although I got her contact months back, only managed to have a session with her last weekend.
Kaye's look not outstanding, just average. But her luscious melons is certainly a mouthful gor you to suck. And me, a favourite for huge ample melons. Soft and nice, and I suck it like no tomorro. She like it when you grab her two melons and ruba ruba. And she gets wet easily.
Wow, I'm a happy man, first time trying a Filipino. But before RTF, would like to try her friend Jenny first.

kitaro

fleetheart
09-07-2005, 10:38 PM
bro, can pm me the contact. thanks

juda
27-07-2005, 07:55 AM
Just had Kaye again...... wet lady! :D

icekewl
27-07-2005, 08:22 AM
I dont mean to sound like doctor death but i am just a lil worried for the bros here in view of what happened to our Maid for Sex........ heard from grapevine that some more OKTs are being watched........ so pls be very very careful bro.......
just concerned.......

kitaro
16-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Had Jenny. Nice Filipino gal, pretty too. Not those typical Filipino maid type. This one is a mixed Spanish blood.

Nice lady to tcss. Treated her like a friend.

Service and damage is just like bro Pippo mentioned in previous thread. Good find for a Filipino if you want some change from the standard PRCs and Thais.

Kitaro

axlrose
16-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Managed to contact and try Kay last saturady overall it was a good fuck as she was quite friendly and service oriented. First round she did a bbbj and it was quite shiok especially when she licks the shaft. Fucked her hard in missionary til i came. 2nd round bbbj even longer and fucked her missionarry, cowgirl, scissors and finished off in doggy was really pounding her hard during doggy she came twice :-) quite wet man. Hope bros here enjoy.

kitaro
25-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Got a sms from Jenny saying she is back here for a week only.
Hmm. Nice gal and great too for a tcss after having your 'lunch'.

Shiokday
25-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Got a sms from Jenny saying she is back here for a week only.

is this jenny number 9095****?

thanks

gangjian
25-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Had this one time with a real hot Filipino FL. Was told that Filipino pussy was structured differently. I didn't quite take it, but have to say her is definitely structured differently, with a large clitoris, but no protruding lips. Any bro had experiences with that?

kitaro
25-08-2005, 08:54 PM
Yes bro Shiokday. Thats the same no.

kitaro

mercury3031
27-08-2005, 10:32 AM
bro bunny, thnx for the contact, will write FR soon. now a little bit low in vit M. will cheong soon.

Nanipoophi
30-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Just came back from a session with Kay.

SMS her yesterday morning and she replied in the afternoon and say she not free. Suggested tomorrow ie today. OK loh little didi got to tahan one more day loh.Come evening she SMS me again and tell me her vital statistic. I like her honesty in emphasizing that she is just average look but service is good.
After a few SMSes we agreed to meet at Fragrance Classic Balestier the next day at 2pm.

I was so excited about our meeting the next day that I can't sleep the whole night! At 11am today she message again to double confirmed the place and time.

Book hotel and SMS her the room no. She told me to take a shower while she is on her way. After wetting myself and discover that the shower gel dispenser was not working. Shit, dressed up again and called reception to replace the dispenser, another precious 15 min wasted.

At 2 pm sharp she appeared from back door of hotel while chambermaid was still struggling with the dispenser with the room doors wide open.

The moment the room close she started to dim the light and strip to her G-string and matching bra.Wow C cup and cute backside. Immediately slip beside her under the bedsheet and start auto roaming her milk sag. One hand started to tickle her clit and the other hand squeezing her neneh and french her at the same time. Wow she got nice smell. Meanwhile she start to stroke my little throbbing brother. Change position and she started deep throating my harden brother. She alternate her blowing with tit-fuck and licking along the shaft. Oh i was in heaven with eyes half closed and throat starting to feel dry cause by me uttering arh! arh! arh! while she blow and play with my didi. After about 15 min of this heavenly treatment told her to stop and cap me fast before i spill it out. My plan is to ram her once in front and the second shot from behind. Her bum looked delicious for doggie. Before changing position to ram her in missionary i sit up to kiss her neneh and play with her clit until she is wet before sliding in my cannon. After 10 mins of raba raba and korek korek she beg me to enter her deep deep. The moment i push my piston in she start to moan and push my butt to indicate to me to ram harder. In less than 10 strokes of the piston i exploded, and i can feel her CB contracting and expanding giving me the feeling of being completely inside her. The explosion inside her reminds me of a motor bike ignition after a few piston strokes of a motor bike being started.
Phew! i feel soft and limp all over my body and lay in a heap on top of her for almost 5 min with my eyes closed and saliva drooling from my mouth.
Intent to stay in that position longer until my phone rang. Shit, people always called at the wrong time. After answering the phone drag myself to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the second round.
Lay on the bed beside her and TCSS for almost 20 min, meantime groping each other under the blanket. Suddenly both of us seems to sense each others urge for a second round as our conversation grew softer and softer.
Told her to turn around for a side doggie (my favourite) with the blanket still covering both of us. Feel her butt with my hand until my fingers found the spot. Slowly push my piston into the slippery CB and give her a hard jerk and she scream with pleasure. Harder! Harder! Rammed her for almost 15 min before my second load dripped out of my now spent rod.
Gave me a kiss on the cheek and smack on my ass cheek before going into the shower for a wash up.
Overall an enjoyable session with a mature and sexy lady.

Thanks to bro axlrose for the contact.

Face:5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Ht: 1.58
BJ: 9/10
FJ:6/10
Attitude:9/10
Damage $100+Rm $20+CD $2
RTF: Resounding Yesssss!!!

I know i very long winded but must tell exactly the process mah.

striker42
01-10-2005, 06:17 AM
Finally managed to get her number , thanks to a bro here and sms one day in advance to book her. Very professional, reply me and give me a run down of herself 30 yrs 34C 1.5 52 kg average looking but good service 2 shots for $100.

Well will not go into details but jsut to say her attitude very good and hardworking, BJ , suction very good especially into the 2nd round I too tired but she still insisted on making me stand and fulfilled my satisfaction, alternate bet BJ and breast fuck.

After everything had a chit chat and she told me she had 2 experiences with 2 young guys agreed on the price but after everything told her only got 60 bucks. Feel we shud not take advantage of her, if good service we must b professional enough and not short changed . Of course if lousy, we have the right to tell fellow bros here so we will boycott.

Seems she is back jsut a few days ago, told me business slow and she is willing to do at $80 for 1 shot , that is for those who feel 1 shot is enough, can save the 20 bucks to pay for the hotel. 2 shots for $100 package also available. But this time round she is not willing to do those below 28yrs old after her bad experiences.

t13696
01-10-2005, 12:17 PM
hey bro , sound gd , how can i contact her ..... [email protected]
Thanks in advance
Cheers !

shah
11-10-2005, 02:55 AM
Finally managed to get her number , thanks to a bro here and sms one day in advance to book her. Very professional, reply me and give me a run down of herself 30 yrs 34C 1.5 52 kg average looking but good service 2 shots for $100.

Well will not go into details but jsut to say her attitude very good and hardworking, BJ , suction very good especially into the 2nd round I too tired but she still insisted on making me stand and fulfilled my satisfaction, alternate bet BJ and breast fuck.

After everything had a chit chat and she told me she had 2 experiences with 2 young guys agreed on the price but after everything told her only got 60 bucks. Feel we shud not take advantage of her, if good service we must b professional enough and not short changed . Of course if lousy, we have the right to tell fellow bros here so we will boycott.

Seems she is back jsut a few days ago, told me business slow and she is willing to do at $80 for 1 shot , that is for those who feel 1 shot is enough, can save the 20 bucks to pay for the hotel. 2 shots for $100 package also available. But this time round she is not willing to do those below 28yrs old after her bad experiences.
hi bro, care to PM her no. thanx

iceman6186
28-10-2005, 09:52 PM
just have a session with kaye

Thanks to bro bunny for the contact

Everything is like wat the rest of the bro said.very satisfied but tired.Oln man liao

Cheers
iceman6186

juzMe
11-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Kaye's leaving on 17 Dec (Sat) for good. Going off to start life anew. Good for her. Found out when I sms her on Friday night. She had misplaced her mobil phone and lost all of her contacts. She said to say "Thank you" to all brothers who had been really good to her during her stay here.

I had an overnight with her last Friday. She was really good, as usual - only more horny as the night went by. Showered and hopped into bed next to her. Both of us took a sip from the long island drinks I bought and things started to get hot. Started carassing her lovely tits, licking and sucking on her nipples. Moved southwards on her request and licked her pussy lips, sucking them as she let out soft moans of pleassure.

She then got me to lie down while she gave me one of her classic BBBJ as I laid there in estacy. Been away from the scene for quite a while but wht a way to come back. Went down on her pussy a second time before coming up to be capped and fucked her missionary, with slow and long strokes. Very gf-like feeling as usual, kissing with tongues. Exploded soon after in her.

Took her from the back for the second while we both laid on our sides. She was wet after the licking I gave her on her pussy but boy was she wet after the slow, long strokes from the back. She seemed to enjoy them more, as she was moaning away. She turned to roll onto her stomach with me on top behind her as we rocked away until I exploded for the secong time into her.

We fell asleep after finishing off our drinks and talking for quite a while about her dreams and future aspirations. She rolled out of bed close to dawn and crawled back to bed and stroked on my manhood. Got her hint, got out of bed and emptied myself. We made two more rounds of passionate love afterwards, with me ramming her from the back while lying on our sides. She was really wet and loving it. Stroked her wet, and soft pussy after cumming each time, with her moaning softly away with each stroke. She was loving it and so was I. Especially loved the feeling of both of us carassing each other after each round of love-making.

Left the hotel just before 6 and had coffee and some good before sending her off. This is definitely the best overnight session I have had with any FL - one I'd remember for a long, long time.

This is my first posting here, so hope that you'd excuse me for not being too detailed and graphical. Just thought the brothers who have had good times with her would like to consider calling on her for one last fling before she leaves our shores. She will be leaving this Sat - 17 Dec.

psonic
24-02-2006, 11:23 AM
hi all, Jenny is back and looking for more customers.

for more info : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=20118&page=9

pm me for her contact no. :cool:

luv4precious_30
24-02-2006, 01:49 PM
is she using her old phone number or her number has changed?

bigshaft
25-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Kaye's leaving on 17 Dec (Sat) for good. Going off to start life anew. Good for her. Found out when I sms her on Friday night. She had misplaced her mobil phone and lost all of her contacts. She said to say "Thank you" to all brothers who had been really good to her during her stay here.

I had an overnight with her last Friday. She was really good, as usual - only more horny as the night went by. Showered and hopped into bed next to her. Both of us took a sip from the long island drinks I bought and things started to get hot. Started carassing her lovely tits, licking and sucking on her nipples. Moved southwards on her request and licked her pussy lips, sucking them as she let out soft moans of pleassure.

She then got me to lie down while she gave me one of her classic BBBJ as I laid there in estacy. Been away from the scene for quite a while but wht a way to come back. Went down on her pussy a second time before coming up to be capped and fucked her missionary, with slow and long strokes. Very gf-like feeling as usual, kissing with tongues. Exploded soon after in her.

Took her from the back for the second while we both laid on our sides. She was wet after the licking I gave her on her pussy but boy was she wet after the slow, long strokes from the back. She seemed to enjoy them more, as she was moaning away. She turned to roll onto her stomach with me on top behind her as we rocked away until I exploded for the secong time into her.

We fell asleep after finishing off our drinks and talking for quite a while about her dreams and future aspirations. She rolled out of bed close to dawn and crawled back to bed and stroked on my manhood. Got her hint, got out of bed and emptied myself. We made two more rounds of passionate love afterwards, with me ramming her from the back while lying on our sides. She was really wet and loving it. Stroked her wet, and soft pussy after cumming each time, with her moaning softly away with each stroke. She was loving it and so was I. Especially loved the feeling of both of us carassing each other after each round of love-making.

Left the hotel just before 6 and had coffee and some good before sending her off. This is definitely the best overnight session I have had with any FL - one I'd remember for a long, long time.

This is my first posting here, so hope that you'd excuse me for not being too detailed and graphical. Just thought the brothers who have had good times with her would like to consider calling on her for one last fling before she leaves our shores. She will be leaving this Sat - 17 Dec.

hi bro isit kay tat really not coming sg to do fl anymore???
actually i miss her also.. if she really turn on the new life. i also wish her very good luck in future.. if i not wrong she will be go usa.. she told me tat time she already apply green card only waiting for next 2 appointment... think now is approve liao....

richmondhot
03-03-2006, 01:59 PM
hello bro,

pm me her hp no at [email protected]

hi all, Jenny is back and looking for more customers.

for more info : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=20118&page=9

pm me for her contact no. :cool: