PDA

View Full Version : Gers Are Still Gers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

OceanEleven
30-06-2004, 05:34 PM
Gers are still gers......

Actions speaks louder than words, let this thread be the place for all brothers who have to endure all the hysterical and hilarious antics who our loved ones perform on certain occasions to perfection without the slightest hesitation which caused agitation and leads to confrontation and ends without a conclusion. :D

ME : What do you want to eat??
GF : Anything will do......
ME : Ok, chicken rice then.
GF : But I don't feel like having rice leh....
ME : Ok, mee goreng then.....
GF : Don't want, too oily.....
ME : Fishball noddle soup....
GF : Yeeeee...So plain....
ME : Then what you want???
GF : Anything lor....... :rolleyes:

andrewcjz
30-06-2004, 05:38 PM
lol. used to it liao

ol'coyote
30-06-2004, 05:45 PM

Actions speaks louder than words, let this thread be the place for all brothers who have to endure all the hysterical and hilarious antics who our loved ones perform on certain occasions to perfection without the slightest hesitation which caused agitation and leads to confrontation and ends without a conclusion. :D

hehe...me too having a VERY similiar experience wif the wife...

naemlo
30-06-2004, 06:00 PM

Hahahah bro u started this thread as suggested.......

OceanEleven
30-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Hahahah bro u started this thread as suggested.......

What to do??? Other than physical needs, sometimes those mind boggling matters also need a avenue for letting out. Hope bros here will share some "Women are from Venus" cases with us. :D

tanmikel
30-06-2004, 06:09 PM
hehe...me too having a VERY similiar experience wif the wife...

nah , my wife eat what I tell her to because she always end up having what I order . "your order looks more delicious" she claims .

DNAT
30-06-2004, 07:26 PM
In a hotel room in Batam ....

me: "adek, mau minum?" (want drinks?)
cewek: "tak mau" (don't want)
me: "mau makan?" (want to eat?)
cewek: "wa tak lapa" (I not hungry)
me: "kalau semua pun tak mau, lu mau apa?" (if all don't want, what you want?)
cewek: "sayang, lu kasih wa henfon yang baru lah .... " (honey, you give me a new handphone lah)

:rolleyes: NBCB! dont want dont want, end up still want - expensive stuff

Actually not only zar bor are like that, some guy also = chow ku niang ... don't want don't want but end up still want .... :rolleyes:

Johnston
30-06-2004, 07:43 PM
The two favourite words of gals below 20 in answering questions:

Don't know

Alternatively: Like that lor...

Don't know what it's supposed to mean... :)

pary
30-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Seems like many had such experiences before..

Having known the response to the question "What do you want to eat?" I asked this instead.

Me: What do you don't want to eat? Rice or Noodles?
Wife: Er..don't want rice
Me: Ok, so anything with noodles is fine?
Wife: Yes
Me: Soup or dry?
Wife: Anything

In the end, we still couldn't find out what she really wants.

Criminalz
30-06-2004, 08:02 PM
sigh...gers??? cant live with them, cant live without them..

vesfreq
30-06-2004, 10:15 PM
Girls, or for that matter, women are perpetually imperceptible to the mind of a common man.

While this is generally true, understanding and ability to grasp the needs of a women is genuinely beyond the intellectual ability and emotional capacities of the male species, however much women claim the simplicity of their socio emotional intellectual processes.

Their propensities for materialism is so apparent that even the blind can see.

The irony is that women is just another evil which man has to live with, just like the famous drinkable bactria based solution ... "vitagen".

My point of view is, regardless of whichever "char bo" one would like want to be with, his patience and willingness to yield, compromise and accomodate will determine the shelf life of the relationship. Whilst all the talk about "till death do us apart" is nothing more than mere flowery elaborated disguise of the honest truth that all relationships/marriages end up, in some way or another, becoming like a socio-emotional contract for the satisfaction of wants and desires.

Girls, ladies and, for that matter, aunties have this unusual tendency to proclaim their undying love for whoever they love. Far too often, this is only a half truth of what they truly desire. Being creatures of flesh and blood, love is only but a state of mind. When hardship strikes, how many of these females will stay?

Where hardship is beyond that which is perceived to be fair and acceptable, is it not true that divorces and breakups are easily the top few options considered? Where a guy earns anything less than what the female defines as acceptable or, for the matter of fact, elements constituting financial security or stability, is it not true (again) that most females would choose to look for other more eligible candidates?

In this day, declining birthrates are said to be jinxed by more ambitions younger working folks. Let us evaluate this other end of the spectrum, declining birthrates or, in my opinion, regression of population numerals is primarily due to the females' ever-so-legendary popular attitude of intolerance towards men of "lesser material endowments", despite the reality that earning less can be .... a personal choice.

If I have remembered correctly, girls like to lament about the lack of "good men". I say its pure nonsense and an outright insult to those who labour day and night struggling to ensure their families' daily 3 meals and have no time to entertain demanding young or even middle aged damsels of today.

Love is only a state of mind, whilst committment and responsibility is everything that makes a marriage and relationship work. It is not about spending money on expensive lunches and coffee. Some females I know of still think its a right to live off their guy friends' paychecks. I'm not against them or anything. The point is they don't know where and when to stop.

I can tolerate anything from con artists and backstabbers, but females who leech off guys are .... no friends of mine.

cblim_2004
30-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Another scenario when going shopping with girl,

girl: (holding up two clothes) which one is nice?
boy: the blue one looks nicer
girl: is it? I thought the black one is more classy
boy: I agree, take the black one then
girl: But then, the blue one looks quite nice too
boy: yeah
girl: which one is better ?

if boy answer 'black', girl will say he keeps changing his mind and never shows sincererity and care

if boy answer 'blue', girl will say, " told you that the black one looks more class"

But no matter what the boy says, the girl will eventually choose the one she has already decided beforehand. A lot of the times, the girl might even put the two clothes back (after extensive trying) and says not interested anymore. really don't know what she wants. :confused:

mozzilla
30-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Bro,

I totally agree with your view below. Once started, they simply do not know when and where to stop. The best part is when they feel that it's their rights to do so.

Girls, or for that matter, women are perpetually imperceptible to the mind of a common man.

humsuplow
01-07-2004, 01:20 AM
Bro,

I totally agree with your view below. Once started, they simply do not know when and where to stop. The best part is when they feel that it's their rights to do so.

Solution: Take advantage of them if they REALLY don't know when and where to stop! :D

MachoDevilX
01-07-2004, 01:27 AM
I have heard of a saying that "you can never really understand what a girl wants and you don't have to understand them. Even if you try to, you can't. Just pamper them and let them do whatever they want". Eventually, they will be grateful to you and will feel that you are treating them very well. That's why some guys who don't even love and understand their gfs, can make them feel so comfortable. Because they somehow bochap and don't really care to understand their girls. But the girls will in the end thought that their bfs understand them which in fact, they don't. That's my opinion.
:cool:

SP2010
01-07-2004, 01:38 AM
I have heard of a saying that "you can never really understand what a girl wants and you don't have to understand them. Even if you try to, you can't. Just pamper them and let them do whatever they want". Eventually, they will be grateful to you and will feel that you are treating them very well. That's why some guys who don't even love and understand their gfs, can make them feel so comfortable. Because they somehow bochap and don't really care to understand their girls. But the girls will in the end thought that their bfs understand them which in fact, they don't. That's my opinion.

Wah , u are damn right .. spot on , cudnt agree more wz you .
Key word here is " bochap ".

Rgds.

fatty_leo
01-07-2004, 02:15 AM
Aiyo, gals just need someone to listen to them that's all. So guys just listen and forget loh, simple as that. Btw, i never let my gf decides coz its a never ending story later. But she seems to have learn my tricks...hahaha :D

foolish_
01-07-2004, 09:24 AM
This one thing I know abt gers. If they say no to something, they usually mean yes. Example, if they look at some dress or jewellery, and when u ask if they want it and they say no, they usually mean yes. The only time when they say no and mean it is when it is SEX. When u ask for sex and they say NO, they really mean NO!!!!!!!!!................ :D

naemlo
01-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Another scenario when going shopping with girl,

girl: (holding up two clothes) which one is nice?
boy: the blue one looks nicer
girl: is it? I thought the black one is more classy
boy: I agree, take the black one then
girl: But then, the blue one looks quite nice too
boy: yeah
girl: which one is better ?

if boy answer 'black', girl will say he keeps changing his mind and never shows sincererity and care

if boy answer 'blue', girl will say, " told you that the black one looks more class"

But no matter what the boy says, the girl will eventually choose the one she has already decided beforehand. A lot of the times, the girl might even put the two clothes back (after extensive trying) and says not interested anymore. really don't know what she wants. :confused:

No need to choose, mine will buy both n keep them in the cupboard to collect dust.

GF : Dear these 2 bags got discount
Me : OK so??
GF : Which one u like??
Me : Anything (inside me, u gonna waste money on unuse stuffs again)
GF : Hmmm, oK, I'll buy 2.
Me : Y, u have more than 20 bags in your cupbroad n u r not using them at all.
GF : Now discount mah, buy liao if need then use loh. Different occasion different bag, different clothing different bag.
Me : (inside me, NBZ)

Energy
01-07-2004, 10:32 AM
Solution: Take advantage of them if they REALLY don't know when and where to stop! :D

Bros,

Did you guys ever wonder if this is exactly what happen to Shanker the Tv presenter accused of molest? Scary.....!

lacoruna69
01-07-2004, 11:42 AM
I guess what happened to Shankar is a good wake up call to all male species in Sg.
Please try to be careful when dealing with the female species in Sg.
Sometimes it could be they who are leading the guys on.
But, when they change their mind and make a report.......
hahaha..........Bless You.

OceanEleven
01-07-2004, 12:03 PM

I can tolerate anything from con artists and backstabbers, but females who leech off guys are .... no friends of mine.

This is one issue where we will never comprehend. In our mind, we all know man and woman can never be equal. Why? When out on a date, man has the tendency to pay and that is deem as gentleman (which we all want to be seen as) and deep in the man’s heart, this is the MCP issue at helm. On second thoughts, we might be culprits behind all the hysterical and hilarious acts of our loved ones.

The culture here is that man is the head of the family and we jolly well live up to it, so lots of invisible burden rest on our already narrowed shoulders. Well, do not forget that women are emerging as proven force at work. They excel, if not bettered than men sometimes but the “Man Rules” mentality caught up with us more often than not and bringing our own downfall. I reckon that when the credit is due, I guess we men have to give it to women gracefully. :D

soulin74
01-07-2004, 12:36 PM
In the midst of preparing for my impending marriage with all the trappings of the customary wedding dinner and such (ROM done in 2000, coz she think it's a good start to the new century) , I cannot help but to feel that women are pretty much useless except for giving birth to babies and sex; housework and cooking were what they USED to be good for but the "modern" women can't cook and clean, and these 2 skills are all picked up by us guys who went through NS (the ones who stay-in, not the clerks) through area cleaning, washing of uniform when cannot book out and cooking what we can when out-field.

My family and I have gone through all the trouble to find the place, book the date, arrange for the gifts, arrange for this and that and what does my wife-to-be do? Quit her job and just rest for the "big day". It doesn't help that she is about 1.5 months pregant and is uncertain about whether she wants the baby or not.

She would tell me she want the baby and then next hour, say dun want want to abort. She also says that i dun pamper her enough, i not understanding enough of what she going through. KNNBCCB! I gave up my PC games, my sunday "sports" day, wake up in the middle of the night to satisfy her food and drink cravings....and NExt day, still go back to work and feel like a f**king zombie but Bo Pian, coz if i dun want who gonna feed her and the baby?! and then she say, i spend too much time at work!

Women claim that we as Man dun understand Women but do the Women understand us? Our needs, wants and desires? I often woner why we are the one who Must always understand women. Why can't THEY make the effort to understand us. After being married (ROM) for nearly 4 years, I feel that women are selfish, self centered and not very responisble and very immatured. They want it all. But are unwilling to sacrifice for it. They want equal rights, equal pay and benefits but ask them to do some stuff, they say "It's a Man's Job" WTF!

Men can give all they have to a woman - Time, Money, GIfts, "Love", Understanding and even, Great Sex but in the end of the day, they would always feel that it isn't enough. I'm really getting very tired of it all. I doubt very much that I love my wife as much as when i married her but like what some of the brothers said, Marriage is more about Responsibility, Tolerance and Understanding more than anything else. Which MEN and not Women seem to have more of.

*sigh* In the end, i guess that being the more responsible and especially, Practical and SENSIBLE sex, us guys would just have to tolerate. as women just cannot seem to totally understand us and even more unfortuately, THEY DON'T WANT TO........ (knnb)

Energy
01-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Bros,

Sometimes I wonder why cant their yes be yes and their no be no.... I have gone through many quarrels because of this issue. And they always have this thinking that their bf should know what they are thinking(KNN 6th sense si boh?) But if females dont know what we are thinking thats ok..... where the hell is the logic in this.

soulin74
01-07-2004, 01:27 PM
totally agree with you on this. Women just can't be bothered because they are too self centered. All they can think about is what they want and what they feel. As we guys know, what we feel and what we should or should not do are 2 entirely different things. We can feel like we shouldn't do this or that but if we really Have to do it. We will.

i guess that perhaps women just seem to take us men for granted.

But ultimately, if the gal reqally cannot understand, just end it lor. easily said than done but i have done it. Painful - yes but not a life-ending thing.
Old chinese wise saying, "Tian ya he chu wu fang chow" Under the heavens, is there no corner without grass? :D

Bros,

Sometimes I wonder why cant their yes be yes and their no be no.... I have gone through many quarrels because of this issue. And they always have this thinking that their bf should know what they are thinking(KNN 6th sense si boh?) But if females dont know what we are thinking thats ok..... where the hell is the logic in this.

naemlo
01-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Bros,

My gf always expect me to know how she think. KNN how the hell I know wat she thinking when she dun voice out.

starhub
01-07-2004, 03:43 PM
Haha... I got this email which is quite interesting but true.. Maybe can forward to them to give them some "hints" manz.. http://forum.sammyboy.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=497974#
http://forum.sammyboy.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=497974#

FW: Our Rules..

We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules

From the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered

"1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact,

all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us

to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. So don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

:p :p

Naim
01-07-2004, 04:43 PM
Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener.

MachoDevilX
01-07-2004, 04:56 PM
My gf always expect me to know how she think. KNN how the hell I know wat she thinking when she dun voice out.

Yaloh. The girls always want guys to appear in front of them or call them up when they are in trouble or have worries. But if they don't tell us, how the hell we know? They presume that we have 6 senses huh.. And if we have 6 senses, then we wouldn't even stick to a single girl already.

Naim
01-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Someone sent this to me in an email. After many years of marriage, I can attest to how true this is. Some advice for the younger members of this forum.

Women's keywords and their meaning.
"Fine": This is the word women use at the end of any argument when they feel they are right but need to shut the man up. Men will never be allowed to end a sentence with the word "fine" and just walk away, this word is for the sole use of women in this context. Oh, and by the way, (refer to the definition of "Oh" below), NEVER use "fine" to describe how a woman looks, or in about "five minutes" (see below also), you will hear the word "Fine" followed by silence.

"Five minutes": This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so she feels that it's an even trade.

"Nothing": This means something and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with the word "Fine".

"Go Ahead" (with raised eyebrows): This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine".

"Go Ahead" (with normal eyebrows): This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care". You will get a Raised Eyebrow "Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

A Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is still often a verbal statement very misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

A Soft Sigh: Again, not a word, but a verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" are one of the few things that some men actually understand. She is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe and she will stay content.

"Oh": This word followed by any statement is trouble. Example; "Oh, I talked to John about what you two were doing last night". If she says "Oh, by the way" before a statement, run, do not walk, to the nearest exit. When she is done tossing your clothes out the window, she will tell you that she is "Fine" but do not expect her to talk to you for at least 2 days. "Oh" as a question, as in, "Oh??!!" usually signifies that you are caught in a lie. Do not try to lie more to get out of it, or you will get a Raised Eyebrows "Go ahead" followed by acts so unspeakable that I can't bring myself to write about them.

"That's Okay": This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can say to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you retribution for what ever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often combined with the word "Fine" and accompanied by the Raised Eyebrow "Go Ahead". At some point, probably without warning, in either the near or distant future (time holds no significance here), you are going definitely going to remember this initial moment and regret it. More than likely you will regret it more than once over the duration of your relationship.

"Please Do": This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance to tell the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay" scenario.

"Thanks": A woman is thanking you. Do not faint, just say you're welcome.

"Thanks A Lot": This is much different than "Thanks". A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have hurt her in some callous way, and will be followed by the

"Loud Sigh". Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh", as she will only tell you "Nothing"....see paragraph one.

axeman24
01-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Hi bros out there, I know we guys seldom bothers to read books lah (Which include myself) but there is these 2 books that I find it particular useful when communitcating with women. They are : " Why men can't listen and why women can't read map" and the second book is "Why men lie and women cry" both by Allan and Barbara Pease. Please don't flame me hor I am not trying to sell the book but its just a recommendation from me. I have read both the books and I find it is so facinating how men and womens' brain function. in the second book some of the topic that it covers are like " Nagging - When Someone Just Won't Let Up", "Seven Things Men Do That Drive Women Insane".
(Disclamiers: This is base on my own experience so might not imply to everyone of you guys.)
So hope this will bring some better insights to all you bros and sis out there.

vesfreq
01-07-2004, 11:01 PM

And, some girls don't seem to comprehend this teeny weeny little fact that guys don't come with a built-in "read-all-types-of-minds" function.

I can't read anyone's mind, so are the strays in my neighbourhood.

But, I know when to ask a girl to buzz off, as and when necessary and appropriate. If I ask a girl to buzz off, it probably means she thinks too highly of herself... and most of the girls seem to think highly of themselves.

The point is, the bulk of the guys don't think very "capable" gfs and wives.

IMNSHO, a good wife is one who earns your trust, not command it. She is a woman who earns respect, not demand it. And, she has to be one person who acknowledges you as an individual, not deny it.

Regardless of thick or thin, she knows she has caught your mind and heart, not because she has a pretty face, but because of her unique unpretentious persona and magnanimous attitude towards those around her.

Her presence in your life will, to a large extent, render it unnecessary (from your point of view) to even look for another match. Sadly, females of today's Singapore easily earn heaps of criticisms from people anywhere on this island.

A pretty gf/wife is not necessarily lifelong "fixture" in one's lifetime, whilst a less than visually palatable companion is, often, a more likely lifelong one. No amount of slimming or medical enhancement will enhance a girl's potential ability to become a good wife/gf or, for that matter, ... a mistress.

In fact, banking on looks and appearance is the worst way to burn one's bank account. Appearances are but temporal, only to fade in time. Where morality is concerned, I believe that some of the females have suffer from greater depreciation of good morals, as compared to their male counterparts.

However much a guy can cheat and steal, the amount of hurt and grief he can potentially cause is only but superficial. A female who has no qualms towards cheating and stealing is potentially a more dangerous criminal. The wrath of a female, in other words, should not be tested.

preacher
02-07-2004, 08:15 AM
...........The culture here is that man is the head of the family and we jolly well live up to it, so lots of invisible burden rest on our already narrowed shoulders. Well, do not forget that women are emerging as proven force at work. They excel, if not bettered than men sometimes but the “Man Rules” mentality caught up with us more often than not and bringing our own downfall. I reckon that when the credit is due, I guess we men have to give it to women gracefully. :D

You have put it across intelligently and eloquently. All I see is woman bashing here. What about giving credit where credit is due? Without doubts many women had hard to comprehend and please. However there are many others who have never gotten the respect nor credit from the men whom they have tried so hard to satisfy. There are always two sides to a coin.

OceanEleven
02-07-2004, 01:02 PM
GERS ARE STILL GERS

ON THE LINE WITH GF
GF: Dear, can pick me from MRT Station or not....
(MRT Station was a 5 mins drive or 10 mins bus ride or 15 mins walk from home....)
ME: Why dont you take a bus??? I busy mopping the floor....
GF: But I carrying many things....
ME: Dear, I am hot and tired from work already......
GF: Ok...... (Line cut off.....)

She came back with a long face, carrying her hand bag, a working bag (slightly bigger than A4 size) and :

5 ORANGES FOR TOMORROW PRAYERs........... :o

OceanEleven
02-07-2004, 01:29 PM
In the midst of preparing for my impending marriage with all the trappings of the customary wedding dinner and such (ROM done in 2000, coz she think it's a good start to the new century) , I cannot help but to feel that women are pretty much useless except for giving birth to babies and sex; housework and cooking were what they USED to be good for but the "modern" women can't cook and clean, and these 2 skills are all picked up by us guys who went through NS (the ones who stay-in, not the clerks) through area cleaning, washing of uniform when cannot book out and cooking what we can when out-field.

Yes, I agree that nowadays men seems to be more hardworking in terms of cleanliness, they are more willing to clean up the house, do the mopping, washing of dishes…etc. this is not an understatement, although I do not except three dish and a soup after her work but I wish she can just be that little more diligent in keeping the house cleaner. Talking about that, her hair dropping is another never-ending issue. A black strand is always an eye sore on the white ceramic tile. Complain to her, all you get is "Ok lor, tomorrow I go cut short lor…"

My family and I have gone through all the trouble to find the place, book the date, arrange for the gifts, arrange for this and that and what does my wife-to-be do? Quit her job and just rest for the "big day". It doesn't help that she is about 1.5 months pregant and is uncertain about whether she wants the baby or not.

Surprisingly, though she has the say in lots of things, she just seems cant make up the mind. Simple logic: Does not want to shoulder the blame. Well, it just happens. We pick the choice, turns out well, she will still have something to complain, if we screwed up; "See, I told you…….."

She would tell me she want the baby and then next hour, say dun want want to abort. She also says that i dun pamper her enough, i not understanding enough of what she going through. KNNBCCB! I gave up my PC games, my sunday "sports" day, wake up in the middle of the night to satisfy her food and drink cravings....and NExt day, still go back to work and feel like a f**king zombie but Bo Pian, coz if i dun want who gonna feed her and the baby?! and then she say, i spend too much time at work!

"Dear, Lisa's BF proposed with a solitaire……"
"I want to go holiday at least twice a year, don't want to wait till I old cannot walk or have baby then no time to go…."
"Can we get the steamer instead of the iron, like that easier to iron………"
So what's in common for the above??? Well, all needs money. It seems to them that we draw a fat paycheck with a never-ending income. So high salary comes wit hard work, long hours, irregular time, does any women ever learn to appreciate this fact??? We toil at work to provide for the family and it is such a blessing that if our income is enough and they can stay at home, or even they get to keep their own pay. Well, anyone appreciates that??? Come on, we ain't no saints, we drag ourselves to work for the miserable pay and by the time we are home, we have to do our part in the household chores. What else more do you want??? I don't spent enough time with you, I neglect you. Please be more understanding, there are only 24 hours a day, no more no less and they wont stop for you. By the time, all these are done; we're deadbeats like you. Talk about why no sex for three weeks, no time to communicate, why so cold to each other…….Sorry, if there is a choice, we wouldn't want it too. Again, we're humans afterall…….

Women claim that we as Man dun understand Women but do the Women understand us? Our needs, wants and desires? I often woner why we are the one who Must always understand women. Why can't THEY make the effort to understand us. After being married (ROM) for nearly 4 years, I feel that women are selfish, self centered and not very responisble and very immatured. They want it all. But are unwilling to sacrifice for it. They want equal rights, equal pay and benefits but ask them to do some stuff, they say "It's a Man's Job" WTF!

Women = Creatures who demand the equal rights and the benefits of the weaker sex

Men can give all they have to a woman - Time, Money, GIfts, "Love", Understanding and even, Great Sex but in the end of the day, they would always feel that it isn't enough. I'm really getting very tired of it all. I doubt very much that I love my wife as much as when i married her but like what some of the brothers said, Marriage is more about Responsibility, Tolerance and Understanding more than anything else. Which MEN and not Women seem to have more of.

*sigh* In the end, i guess that being the more responsible and especially, Practical and SENSIBLE sex, us guys would just have to tolerate. as women just cannot seem to totally understand us and even more unfortuately, THEY DON'T WANT TO........ (knnb)

Bro, you're not alone....... :D

critic
02-07-2004, 01:47 PM
LOL... so much said and very interesting personal anecdotes from some bros here.

For me, it has been a long-foregone conclusion and the bottom line is

I need them more than they need me. :D

So LL... and still tolerating and suffering all these years... keke

critic

axeman24
02-07-2004, 03:44 PM
LOL... so much said and very interesting personal anecdotes from some bros here.

For me, it has been a long-foregone conclusion and the bottom line is

I need them more than they need me. :D

So LL... and still tolerating and suffering all these years... keke

critic

Bro I got to agreed with you man. Sometime we guys tends to used the other head to think instead of the bigger head :(

Criminalz
02-07-2004, 04:17 PM
To all brudders here, do not fret! We must not give in to the unneccessary demands of girls in singapore, we have way too many choices available and they should be the one pleasing us instead. China has begun their export, Vietnam should follow suit soon...just hang in there guys, our time is cuming...in the mean time, i need to go buy pad for her now.

Zappy
02-07-2004, 04:34 PM
GERS ARE STILL GERS

ON THE LINE WITH GF
(MRT Station was a 5 mins drive or 10 mins bus ride or 15 mins walk from home....)

She came back with a long face, carrying her hand bag, a working bag (slightly bigger than A4 size) and :

Goss that is so familar, exactly happened to me. I also mopping the floor... knn think we like ah mat sometimes.... sigh.....

khunchin
02-07-2004, 04:45 PM
To all brudders here, do not fret! We must not give in to the unneccessary demands of girls in singapore, we have way too many choices available and they should be the one pleasing us instead. China has begun their export, Vietnam should follow suit soon...just hang in there guys, our time is cuming...in the mean time, i need to go buy pad for her now.
man think with their head but do not know how to use it hahaha..........

critic
02-07-2004, 05:13 PM
Bro I got to agreed with you man. Sometime we guys tends to used the other head to think instead of the bigger head :(

Well... not entirely on the sex part at my age... which tends to sway towards the commercial arena as I grow older. It's more on the companionship and other emotional issues.

Critic

axeman24
02-07-2004, 05:22 PM
Well... not entirely on the sex part at my age... which tends to sway towards the commercial arena as I grow older. It's more on the companionship and other emotional issues.

Critic

Well thats true as well.

OceanEleven
03-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Goss that is so familar, exactly happened to me. I also mopping the floor... knn think we like ah mat sometimes.... sigh.....

Hahahaha....There is no end to such inicidents. Owning a car is an luxury that we want to share with our loved ones but not to abuse it. Can yo imagine that you work in Tuas, wife in Shenton Way and stay in Woodlands/Sengkang/Punggol........and the wife DEMAND to be fetch home everyday??? Well, this happen to some of my friends. He knocks off at 1730 and wife at 1800. Half hour travelling to town from Tuas is almost impossible given the peak hours. Also not to forget the ERPSs, finding a proper place to wait in town, let alone a parking lot........

I guess all these never cross their mind sometimes. To them is what is so difficult to pick me up after work, anyway we are both heading home.... :o

ol'coyote
03-07-2004, 01:01 PM
GERS ARE STILL GERS

ON THE LINE WITH GF

Hahaha...
OE...your post reflect exactly how many of us are going thru...
me laugh until neighbouring cubicle asking why me laughing...
aiyo...laugh until stomach pain liow...

Naim
03-07-2004, 05:17 PM
what o fond common among the women I know is that they are constantly testing their loved ones. And the test is this: does he still love and cherish me more than anything on this earth? Study all the anecdotes and experiences in this post. Why insist on being fetched from the MRT station? Because, if he loved me, regardless of the situation, he would drop everything and come pick me up.

At the end of it all, it is all a test. The result of us failiing the test is the long, black face, the silent treatment or PCC on the living room couch.

OceanEleven
05-07-2004, 09:39 AM
what o fond common among the women I know is that they are constantly testing their loved ones. And the test is this: does he still love and cherish me more than anything on this earth? Study all the anecdotes and experiences in this post. Why insist on being fetched from the MRT station? Because, if he loved me, regardless of the situation, he would drop everything and come pick me up.

At the end of it all, it is all a test. The result of us failiing the test is the long, black face, the silent treatment or PCC on the living room couch.

Test or no test, I sincerely believe that this is not the way of life. By doing so, they are simply brewing the potion of hatred, sowing the seeds of discord. What is the point of proving all these to them at the expense of other more important matters yearning for our attention???

I hate her most when she just storm off in a fit of anger regardless of the time and location. The early few occasions, I still ran after her, later on if she wants to run off just like that, then so be it. Don’t ever expect me to go after her nowadays because after countless experiences, she’ll never learn. I remember once she ran off leaving her handbag behind and I simply went home with it. Later on she called and asked where am I, I said home and she demand me to pick her up again. Told her sorry and please solve her own problems. Not my fault that she was stranded there with no money whatsoever, told her to get the cab and call her family to pay upon reaching. :(

dejavu
05-07-2004, 10:00 AM
GERS ARE STILL GERS

ON THE LINE WITH GF

Mine seems to be the exact opposite.

Me: Can pick me from MRT? Damn tired.
Wife: Siao... and miss the show at 9pm?
Me: LL walk back.

And by the way, putting up a long face is useless.

Wife: Her usual reply: 'Why? not happy? '
Me: Again LL. :D

Naim
05-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Test or no test, I sincerely believe that this is not the way of life. By doing so, they are simply brewing the potion of hatred, sowing the seeds of discord. What is the point of proving all these to them at the expense of other more important matters yearning for our attention???

I hate her most when she just storm off in a fit of anger regardless of the time and location. The early few occasions, I still ran after her, later on if she wants to run off just like that, then so be it. Don’t ever expect me to go after her nowadays because after countless experiences, she’ll never learn. I remember once she ran off leaving her handbag behind and I simply went home with it. Later on she called and asked where am I, I said home and she demand me to pick her up again. Told her sorry and please solve her own problems. Not my fault that she was stranded there with no money whatsoever, told her to get the cab and call her family to pay upon reaching. :(

I am in total agreement with you on this one. Why not just know that they do have our attention and leave it at that?

But sometimes, I do think that it is, in some way, our fault. The problem with us guys is that when the pursuit is on at the start of the relationship, we DO run after them, pick them up at the MRT, pacify them when they are angry, etc. and we do it without reason or thought. Women accept that to be the norm. That's where the problem begins for us. How do we sustain that kind of attention without burning out?

OceanEleven
07-07-2004, 08:52 AM
I am in total agreement with you on this one. Why not just know that they do have our attention and leave it at that?

But sometimes, I do think that it is, in some way, our fault. The problem with us guys is that when the pursuit is on at the start of the relationship, we DO run after them, pick them up at the MRT, pacify them when they are angry, etc. and we do it without reason or thought. Women accept that to be the norm. That's where the problem begins for us. How do we sustain that kind of attention without burning out?

At the end of the day, it takes two hands to clap but one hand to slap. Honestly, I believe most guys still do all the above even when they got the gal but then there are still time when things does not goes our way and need our attention, this is the time where I believe we need the understanding of the gals.

Do not mix up the love and bread. Nowadays society has no turning back. If you cannot make it, you are bound to suffer. Unlike twenty years back, cannot make it, you alway go back to your kampong do farming. Now, even to pee needs minimum ten cents......... :o

OceanEleven
17-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Mine seems to be the exact opposite.

Me: Can pick me from MRT? Damn tired.
Wife: Siao... and miss the show at 9pm?
Me: LL walk back.

And by the way, putting up a long face is useless.

Wife: Her usual reply: 'Why? not happy? '
Me: Again LL. :D

GF: Can pick me up from the MRT or not.......
ME: Er........I.....
GF: Cannot izzit......Never mind lor, I walk home myself lor......
ME: (LL) Ok, gimme me a while, I will be there.......
Reach there, GF waiting......
GF: (Long face) Why so long????
ME: (LL again) The car parked on the fifth floor, dear......
GF: Not happy izzit, next time no need to come lor.......
ME: (KNN, come get F, dun come also get F, LL AGAIN) :o

thaivisitor
17-07-2004, 02:41 PM
All this is actually communication lah.. Gers think differently from guys ma.. They like to assume this and think that, not knowing what guys think leh..

Here's an analogy

HER SIDE OF THE STORY

My husband was in an odd mood Saturday night.

We planned to meet at a cafe for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised but he didn't say anything about it.

I don't remember doing anything to make him upset, but I could tell there was something wrong.

The conversation was quite slow going so I thought we should go off to someplace intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny.

I was getting really worried, what did I do? What was bothering him? Was he mad at me?

I tried to cheer him up, but started to wonder what was bothering him. Was it me or something else? I asked him if he was upset with me, he said no. But I wasn't really sure.

In the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the heck that meant because, you know, he didn't say it back or anything.

We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to leave me! So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on the TV.

Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed.

Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I wanted to confront him but didn't, so I just cried myself to sleep.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's seeing someone else.

HIS SIDE OF THE STORY

Played badly today --- shot 97 - - -can't putt for shit! Felt kind of tired.

Got laid though.

Like the thread says, Gers are stil Gers :)

blurqueen12
17-07-2004, 02:55 PM
yo...i m a ger here....NOT all the bad stuff u write bout us ARE true OK...u cannot GENERALISE all women like dat...! but there are certain guidelines which i agree it's true coz i m guilty of dat.

when i sae:
Nothing la - means something happen or i not happy but i jus dun wan to tell my bf

ok lor...my fault (when in an argument) - i tink it is also partly ur fault...but i dun wan to extend the argument wif u...but i m not happy either..y must i always be i saeing sorry

anything lor - can't thing of any ideas of wat to do or wat to eat...but i dun realli wan to do anything or eat anything. jus dat my brain cannot think now

njoy urself wif ur female friend ok - worry dat he mite do something wif the female friend

no - i i dun feel like sex la...BUT if u turn me on i mite wan to haf it

ok lor i go home on my own - sian ji pua...u r my bf leh...y u not sendin me home...later something happen to me den u will regret it

...pls la...n not all gers r $$$ suckers ok? i do pay for my bf dinner if he not enuff cash at times n movie...it's like if u got money u pay lor if u dun haf money i pay. we take turns to treat each other. so it's not entirely a one sided thing. dun generalise all gers as evil. it's not fair to us.

hahah but i muz admit..sometimes i dun understand myself..so how can u guys understand us...hahah

thaivisitor
17-07-2004, 03:03 PM
yo...i m a ger here....NOT all the bad stuff u write bout us ARE true OK...u cannot GENERALISE all women like dat...! but there are certain guidelines which i agree it's true coz i m guilty of dat.

when i sae:
Nothing la - means something happen or i not happy but i jus dun wan to tell my bf

ok lor...my fault (when in an argument) - i tink it is also partly ur fault...but i dun wan to extend the argument wif u...but i m not happy either..y must i always be i saeing sorry

anything lor - can't thing of any ideas of wat to do or wat to eat...but i dun realli wan to do anything or eat anything. jus dat my brain cannot think now

njoy urself wif ur female friend ok - worry dat he mite do something wif the female friend

ok lor i go home on my own - sian ji pua...u r my bf leh...y u not sendin me home...later something happen to me den u will regret it

...pls la...n not all gers r $$$ suckers ok? i do pay for my bf dinner if he not enuff cash at times n movie...it's like if u got money u pay lor if u dun haf money i pay. we take turns to treat each other. so it's not entirely a one sided thing. dun generalise all gers as evil. it's not fair to us.

hahah but i muz admit..sometimes i dun understand myself..so how can u guys understand us...hahah

Yo Sis, cool lah...

First, we don't GENERALISE a ger lah. KNN, make her a general, sure jia lat man...

Second, you also cannot fully understand a ger mah... as you say so yourself in other posts, you are weird ger mah.. and you think more like guys leh... remember? :D

Criminalz
17-07-2004, 03:21 PM
sigh..nowadays..i cant be bother about girls and wat is going thru their brains anymore. Somethings i really dun care about her day at work, or her colleagues having the same nail polish, or some stupid store having a sale or worse still, where are we going after a long hard day of work.

To me, it is plain simple...tell me what i need to do to get into your pants, PERIOD!!!! nothing more nothing less...

i am not intune with my emotional side and i really dun wan to...

Fuck the foreplay...i will lick her pussy when i feel like it and She better gives me a blowjob if she wans me to buy her that dress...

Really i am fustrated. I dun wanna be any SNAG, i really dun mind being a MCP, at least i am much happier! well isn't thats what its all about...being happy...

ok..phew..i feel much better letting it all out...tonite going to give her an angry man fuck!!!!

blurqueen12
17-07-2004, 03:23 PM
sigh..nowadays..i cant be bother about girls and wat is going thru their brains anymore. Somethings i really dun care about her day at work, or her colleagues having the same nail polish, or some stupid store having a sale or worse still, where are we going after a long hard day of work.

To me, it is plain simple...tell me what i need to do to get into your pants, PERIOD!!!! nothing more nothing less...

Fuck the foreplay...i will lick her pussy when i feel like it and She better gives me a blowjob if she wans me to buy her that dress...

Really i am fustrated. I dun wanna be any SNAG, i really dun mind being a MCP, at least i am much happier! well isn't thats what its all about...being happy...

ok..phew..i feel much better letting it all out...tonite going to give her an angry man fuck!!!!

who is the ger pissin u off...u sound veri pissed off :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
17-07-2004, 10:26 PM

WOOOOWWWW! LET IT RIP BRO! :D

and don't forget to let us know the details tomorrow ah.... heeheehee :D

java_cool
18-07-2004, 04:48 AM
Sigh ... I guess all men are having similar problems with their loved ones. I guess I too have the same set of problems. For example, sometimes us guys want to be left alone and they'll be all over you trying to find out what's wrong. Worse still, when you tell them that you're ok and need some time to yourself, they get all agitated and storm off. Forget about whatever quality time you think you gonna get ... ever ... till you sayang her enough for some light petting ... Haizzz ....

Actual conversation between me and my gal:

GF: Dear, are you busy?
ME: I'm in a meeting. Can I call you back?
GF: What kind of meeting?
ME: The kind that can get me into trouble if I don't solve it.
GF: <raising voice> You always put your work before me. Ok lor, why don't you find yourself another gal <slams down phone>
ME: (thinking what the f### just happened?)

Sigh ... if not for pussies, I won't give a damn, man, y'all know what I'm talking, right guys?

Naim
18-07-2004, 11:22 AM
In speaking with my friend's who are not married, it seems I am defintitely not alone. This thread proves there are many who share how i feel too.

I have found a common behaviourial trait amongst a lot of married men. Just let it go. Whether it is a discussion, argument or scolding. We just keep quiet and think of other things, while looking interested. That way, peace reigns.

thaivisitor
18-07-2004, 11:41 AM
In speaking with my friend's who are not married, it seems I am defintitely not alone. This thread proves there are many who share how i feel too.

I have found a common behaviourial trait amongst a lot of married men. Just let it go. Whether it is a discussion, argument or scolding. We just keep quiet and think of other things, while looking interested. That way, peace reigns.

Well....

GERS are still GERS....hehehehe

Five Stone
27-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Hee hee, in relationship just be 'kiang' enough liao, if she dont do it, in the end you are the one doing it..... :o

Five Stone
28-07-2004, 03:28 PM

Sometimes I think they merely wants our attention but did it in the wrong way. More importantly, they lack of self confidence and also in their partners as well. They do funny little things to catch our attention, to boost their morale, to let themselves feel wanted, noticed and important. :o

OceanEleven
28-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Hee hee, in relationship just be 'kiang' enough liao, if she dont do it, in the end you are the one doing it..... :o

Argue, you lose, dont argue you also lose, in the end LL you still have to do it...... :o

OceanEleven
28-07-2004, 05:00 PM

when i sae:
Then why in the first place let him feel something is wrong???

Either thrash things out nicely, or be forgiving enough to let it go, dont let him have that kind of LL feeling....

Sure, cant think is ok, just dont complain when we make our choice regardless of the consequences.....

Would appreciate that you just spell things out, tell us your concern, better still, make the effort to come along.......

Yeah rite, by the time we turn you on, we're turn off.......

Hey, sometimes just be reasonable. For example, BF dont drive, GF stay Punggol, BF stay Jurong. Time now is almost midnight, can still catch last bus but to send GF back means $20 taxi home, is this worth it??? You tell me.

Just my humble opinions........ :D

180sx
28-07-2004, 09:27 PM
Bros
After reading the thread, I do agree with wat most bro said here. There is one thing I dun understand. Why is it always the guys fault when in a quarrel? It seems like no matter wat I always got to be the one to apologise 1st. So guys when is the last time ur gf/wife apologise to u 1st after the quarrel? Seems like they are so perfect and have no faults like that.

plain
28-07-2004, 09:30 PM
its called MANJA

MachoDevilX
28-07-2004, 10:00 PM

when i sae:

There is a saying that Guys think with their brain. And Girls feel with their heart. The rationale is we can never fully understand a girl. And we really don't have to, since it's almost impossible to. If we try, we may become too sensitive and over-react.

We just need to pamper her, act according to her mood, and follow her emotions. Of course just be by her side, supporting her whenever she needs us. Of course certain times, we will not be able to be physically there to support her since we might not even know when she needs us if she doesn't says so. But at least must re-assure her beforehand that we are always 100% ready for her. 100% be with her mentally.

elaw
29-07-2004, 01:10 AM
Just my humble opinions........ :D

I agreed with yr humble opinions in this post (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=521277&postcount=62). :)

OceanEleven
29-07-2004, 09:04 AM
Bros
After reading the thread, I do agree with wat most bro said here. There is one thing I dun understand. Why is it always the guys fault when in a quarrel? It seems like no matter wat I always got to be the one to apologise 1st. So guys when is the last time ur gf/wife apologise to u 1st after the quarrel? Seems like they are so perfect and have no faults like that.

It seems that guys have to be gentleman at all times, no matter the gal do to us or say about us such as calling us bastards insulting our mothers, we also cannot raise our hands, lay a finger on them, cannot use vulgarities on them etc so what is so much about apologising.......... :o

Five Stone
29-07-2004, 10:16 AM
There is a saying that Guys think with their brain. And Girls feel with their heart. The rationale is we can never fully understand a girl. And we really don't have to, since it's almost impossible to. If we try, we may become too sensitive and over-react.

We just need to pamper her, act according to her mood, and follow her emotions. Of course just be by her side, supporting her whenever she needs us. Of course certain times, we will not be able to be physically there to support her since we might not even know when she needs us if she doesn't says so. But at least must re-assure her beforehand that we are always 100% ready for her. 100% be with her mentally.

Pamper them, give in to them, love them, reassure them, take care of them, standby them..........Sometimes if only she will do half of these for me..... :o

blurqueen12
29-07-2004, 11:02 AM
crap la...i tink some pple including my bf r so egoiztic...everitime we quarrel i alwayz haf to be the one who apologize..he never thinkz dat iz partli hiz fault too..he shift everithing to me. some guyz r darn mcp....the bezt part iz dat he quarrel wif me over a game becoz we lozt ........i feel like so second place to the game dohz :mad:

blurqueen12
29-07-2004, 11:04 AM
It seems that guys have to be gentleman at all times, no matter the gal do to us or say about us such as calling us bastards insulting our mothers, we also cannot raise our hands, lay a finger on them, cannot use vulgarities on them etc so what is so much about apologising.......... :o

plz la...in my case i haf to do the oppozite...i m the ger n yet i haf to give in to wat me bf sae...everithing........i alwayz kenna scolded.....but i never scolded him b4. he take me for granted too much

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 11:09 AM
plz la...in my case i haf to do the oppozite...i m the ger n yet i haf to give in to wat me bf sae...everithing........i alwayz kenna scolded.....but i never scolded him b4. he take me for granted too much
So how? Break up with him? :D

But seriously, I wish I had a gf like you. Kekeke...

Tomahawk

blurqueen12
29-07-2004, 11:11 AM

Tomahawk

if he still take me for granted too much .....n continue to scold me for watever small matterz...i mite brk up wif him. there'z a limit to wat my heart can take. i m not hiz punchin bag :mad:

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 11:14 AM
if he still take me for granted too much .....n continue to scold me for watever small matterz...i mite brk up wif him. there'z a limit to wat my heart can take. i m not hiz punchin bag :mad:
You free tomorrow evening? Can I have your number? :D

Tomahawk

naemlo
29-07-2004, 11:14 AM

1 advice to u, break up...

blurqueen12
29-07-2004, 11:16 AM
1 advice to u, break up...

nah i dun wizh to nehow brk up ...n i luv him too much...unlezz he realli realli brk my heart

naemlo
29-07-2004, 11:22 AM
nah i dun wizh to nehow brk up ...n i luv him too much...unlezz he realli realli brk my heart

So u can tahan his character?? If u think u will be happy n tolerate him then by all means stay with him.

I always advice my friends when they told me their 'story', n I gonna tell this to u n the rest. Good friends can always be there to lend u a ear, shoulder n advice u. In the end of the day, it's still up to individual to choose the path... if it turn out to be good then he/she has make the correct choice but if it turns out to be bad, he/she cannot blame others but just himself/herself, dun go KPKB. Accept the fact he/she make the wrong choice n life still goes on as normal n dun think of stupid stuff.

axeman24
29-07-2004, 11:26 AM
Hi guys, just want write what I saw yesterday,

Yesterday night as I was walking back after I went for a swim, as I was passing this couple, I over heard the guy telling his gf saying, " When I tell you I was not looking at girls, you don't believe me so what you want me to do?"

As I walk pass them I was like laughing my heart out inside me man. Don't you think its so ironic that sometimes when we are really telling the truth women simply don't believe us??? It happen to me so many times when I was telling the truth to my ex she simply don't want to believe me. Then I got fed up I told her lies then she starts to quarrel with me and give me a cold shoulder. Well in away it was good for me as I have a few days of peace :D

blurqueen12
29-07-2004, 11:26 AM
So u can tahan his character?? If u think u will be happy n tolerate him then by all means stay with him.

I always advice my friends when they told me their 'story', n I gonna tell this to u n the rest. Good friends can always be there to lend u a ear, shoulder n advice u. In the end of the day, it's still up to individual to choose the path... if it turn out to be good then he/she has make the correct choice but if it turns out to be bad, he/she cannot blame others but just himself/herself, dun go KPKB. Accept the fact he/she make the wrong choice n life still goes on as normal n dun think of stupid stuff.

if everione has the same thinkin like u ...everi family will brk up once the rought patch comez

naemlo
29-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Bros

For me, I never in my life quarrel with my gf. I will let her nag n nag, make a big fuss n so on... After she has finish n I know she has cool down then only I will reason with her, if I'm wrong I will apologise.

axeman24
29-07-2004, 11:31 AM
For me, I never in my life quarrel with my gf. I will let her nag n nag, make a big fuss n so on... After she has finish n I know she has cool down then only I will reason with her, if I'm wrong I will apologise.

Bro I salute you at least you can tahan her nonsense I bet you are immune to the noise already. For me thought I must say I am quite patient but i still have my limits

thaivisitor
29-07-2004, 11:34 AM
Argue, you lose, dont argue you also lose, in the end LL you still have to do it......
What to do? Only guys can LL mah... woman don't have lan so cannot LL. Like that just kept quiet and LL do it lor...
What's there to understand? The answer very simple mah.. she can ask you to go sleep on the couch tonight but you can't ask her to do that mah...
It seems that guys have to be gentleman at all times, no matter the gal do to us or say about us such as calling us bastards insulting our mothers, we also cannot raise our hands, lay a finger on them, cannot use vulgarities on them etc so what is so much about apologising...........
Look on the bright side lah... you can't scold her "fuck you" but you can actually do it mah... kekekekeke You cannot raise hand, fingers on her, but don't forget you are the one "fingering" and "poking" her kekeke, give and take lah.. some you win, some you lose...
plz la...in my case i haf to do the oppozite...i m the ger n yet i haf to give in to wat me bf sae...everithing........i alwayz kenna scolded.....but i never scolded him b4. he take me for granted too much.
Sis, you different mah... like you say your character more like guys mah... so have to have some guys disadvantage for you too lah.. kekeke
Bro, grass always "look" greener on the other side lah...
1 advice to u, break up......
Bro, wrong advice... you don't even know the full story leh... so its dangerous to advise leh...

My 2 cents worth :D

thaivisitor
29-07-2004, 11:37 AM
Bro I salute you at least you can tahan her nonsense I bet you are immune to the noise already. For me thought I must say I am quite patient but i still have my limits

Pssst, bro, (whispering), he only know his gf one week leh... wait he know his gf one year lah... then see the difference lor, kekekeke :D

naemlo
29-07-2004, 11:37 AM

I learnt to control... cos I know when she's 'boiling' there is no point trying to reason out or quarrel with her. She keeps asking me a question when she making 'noise'. "Y dun u quarrel with me?", my reply "I rather reason out with u".

naemlo
29-07-2004, 11:39 AM
if everione has the same thinkin like u ...everi family will brk up once the rought patch comez

I dun get u, my previous statement was wat happen to a couple it all depend on themselves to THINK. Friends can be there to advice only.

axeman24
29-07-2004, 11:40 AM
Pssst, bro, (whispering), he only know his gf one week leh... wait he know his gf one year lah... then see the difference lor, kekekeke :D

Bro you funny lah hahahaahaahah. Hmmm.......but I have to agreed with you lah :D

blurqueen12
29-07-2004, 11:40 AM
heck bout theze bgr stuff alwayz gimme headache...i dun wan to tink of nething liao...i juz wan to be carefree n happie dat'x all

blurqueen12
29-07-2004, 11:43 AM
I dun get u, my previous statement was wat happen to a couple it all depend on themselves to THINK. Friends can be there to advice only.

sometimez i tink i a bit like a plaeger...lol...i change bf like change clothez lol... so paiseh tell my friendz they will sae wat...u change again ah...lol...newae i m stickin wif my current one hopefulli he'z the one for me. lol sometimez i tink i like a guy like dat

naemlo
29-07-2004, 11:45 AM

Hahahah ya my whole life a week of gf only.... :P

axeman24
29-07-2004, 11:45 AM
I learnt to control... cos I know when she's 'boiling' there is no point trying to reason out or quarrel with her. She keeps asking me a question when she making 'noise'. "Y dun u quarrel with me?", my reply "I rather reason out with u".

Bro thats why i told you I really respect you lah

blurqueen12
29-07-2004, 11:46 AM

guyz like him r hard to find...ur gf iz lucky to haf u

axeman24
29-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Hahahah ya my whole life a week of gf only.... :P

hahahah ok

naemlo
29-07-2004, 11:47 AM
sometimez i tink i a bit like a plaeger...lol...i change bf like change clothez lol... so paiseh tell my friendz they will sae wat...u change again ah...lol...newae i m stickin wif my current one hopefulli he'z the one for me. lol sometimez i tink i like a guy like dat

Good loh... it is your own decision... proud of u :P

naemlo
29-07-2004, 11:48 AM

Thanks thanks....

Niceman
29-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Well Ger.....maybe you both are still young, not mature enough for relationship.... :cool:

Take it as learning experience

blurqueen12
29-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Good loh... it is your own decision... proud of u :P

dotz....lol. i hope i dun get retribution...i was the one who initiated break up in my previouz r/s lol...

naemlo
29-07-2004, 11:51 AM
dotz....lol. i hope i dun get retribution...i was the one who initiated break up in my previouz r/s lol...

Hahahaha if this also retribution, then there r a lot of mishaps in this world.....

thamkngw
29-07-2004, 11:52 AM
Blurqueen, your bf will not change his character for you. You got to ask yourself whether you see any future and can tahan him bully you in the long run.

Like the earlier bro said, the grass always looks greener on the other side, and also another saying, people always "shoot" at the ones closest to their heart; unless that person has history of irrational anger.

All being said, the moment gals strike that particular pose, you know she is not going to let you off unless you admit you are wrong, so guys, stop falling for the same trap and start a debate at that moment. You just have a big row, bitter feelings and nothing solved.

thaivisitor
29-07-2004, 12:00 PM

Sometimes I like the quarrels because when making up sure have passionate sex leh... :D

So when see wifey ready for a good quarrel, knows that good sex coming after that, kekekeke

foolish_
29-07-2004, 12:16 PM

God, I pity u. How can u have such a guy as a bf. Come on look at all the post by bros here. Take your pick man.

(Btw, I am not available. I need to rush home to wash clothes for my wife....heehee)...... :o

Five Stone
29-07-2004, 12:16 PM

Tomahawk

Bro, got over your Ting Ting???? :D

foolish_
29-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Hi guys, just want write what I saw yesterday,

Yesterday night as I was walking back after I went for a swim, as I was passing this couple, I over heard the guy telling his gf saying, " When I tell you I was not looking at girls, you don't believe me so what you want me to do?"

As I walk pass them I was like laughing my heart out inside me man. Don't you think its so ironic that sometimes when we are really telling the truth women simply don't believe us??? It happen to me so many times when I was telling the truth to my ex she simply don't want to believe me. Then I got fed up I told her lies then she starts to quarrel with me and give me a cold shoulder. Well in away it was good for me as I have a few days of peace :D

That's why guys need to be like me. I everyday tell my wife how many gf I have outside and what we did..........sigh, she never believe me. (See Woman never want to believe the truth one.......sigh).

So if one day she found out I really have another woman outside, I can argue that I have never ever denied nor lied................. :D

Five Stone
29-07-2004, 12:23 PM
Sometimes I like the quarrels because when making up sure have passionate sex leh... :D

So when see wifey ready for a good quarrel, knows that good sex coming after that, kekekeke
So must fight first then have good sex??? Most of the time end up on the sofa......... :o

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Bro, got over your Ting Ting???? :D
Oops!!!

But blurqueen12 is a rare find leh... By the way, how's the progress of the BBQ outing organisation? Haven't been tracking that thread... You guys let me know how this girl is like okay?

Tomahawk

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 12:29 PM
That's why guys need to be like me. I everyday tell my wife how many gf I have outside and what we did..........sigh, she never believe me. (See Woman never want to believe the truth one.......sigh).

So if one day she found out I really have another woman outside, I can argue that I have never ever denied nor lied................. :D
Wah piang, this is the JUE ZHAO! :cool:

Tomahawk

Five Stone
29-07-2004, 12:30 PM
Oops!!!

But blurqueen12 is a rare find leh... By the way, how's the progress of the BBQ outing organisation? Haven't been tracking that thread... You guys let me know how this girl is like okay?

Tomahawk

What BBQ?? I think NATO..... ;)

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 12:34 PM
What BBQ?? I think NATO..... ;)
Maybe she got scared when I warned that all brothers here have seen her bare body liao... Kekeke.

Anyway, blurqueen12 changed her avatar after that post of mine. Not sure if they're related. :confused:

Tomahawk

foolish_
29-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Wah piang, this is the JUE ZHAO! :cool:

Tomahawk

Paiseh paiseh.......actually not Jue Zhao lah. With Woman, u can never win. Best is just act blur lah. Over the years, I have realise that with most women, u just need to pretend to be interested. No point to argue one..... :D

Five Stone
29-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Oops!!!

Tomahawk

Please ask Blurqueen's No.1 admirer Mr. Foolish, he is the organiser. :D

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 12:51 PM
He's really foolish enough to be the organiser... ;)

Tomahawk

OceanEleven
29-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Paiseh paiseh.......actually not Jue Zhao lah. With Woman, u can never win. Best is just act blur lah. Over the years, I have realise that with most women, u just need to pretend to be interested. No point to argue one..... :D

Wahhh...Ah Fool now so free to organise BBQ..... :D

thaivisitor
29-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Maybe she got scared when I warned that all brothers here have seen her bare body liao... Kekeke.

Anyway, blurqueen12 changed her avatar after that post of mine. Not sure if they're related. :confused:

Tomahawk

Bro, where have you been all this while?

Sis has already shown her upper torso and even her face lah...

We're now waiting for the lower torso, kekekeke :D

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 01:24 PM

In the Adult Discussions folder lah. Got some business to finish up there. Huh? Sis has shown her face???? :eek: You not kidding me?

PS: Really jealous of kinky. Wish I had the chance to grab those mammary globe of hers.

Tomahawk

thaivisitor
29-07-2004, 01:32 PM
In the Adult Discussions folder lah. Got some business to finish up there. Huh? Sis has shown her face???? :eek: You not kidding me?

PS: Really jealous of kinky. Wish I had the chance to grab those mammary globe of hers.

Tomahawk

Sign..... what a missed... :rolleyes:

Actually she's quite pretty (beautiful is the word), one that you'll never believe or realise, is taking part in this forums, kekekekeke

foolish_
29-07-2004, 03:59 PM

WTF, when did I become the organiser???...........I am not even in the queue lah. I think its Macho or Kinky lah......... :D

foolish_
29-07-2004, 04:00 PM
He's really foolish enough to be the organiser... ;)

Tomahawk

Hello hello, I may be foolish but I am definetly not STUPID hor!!!!!!!........ :mad:

Tomahawk
29-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Hello hello, I may be foolish but I am definetly not STUPID hor!!!!!!!........ :mad:
Relax lah, brother! I didn't say you were stupid lah. Just making fun of your nick lah...

So what happened in that outing thread? You volunteered to be the organiser ichit?

Tomahawk

foolish_
29-07-2004, 04:01 PM

Where where???......go where and see??.......wa liao never jio us go and see together ah???........ :D

foolish_
29-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Relax lah, brother! I didn't say you were stupid lah. Just making fun of your nick lah...

So what happened in that outing thread? You volunteered to be the organiser ichit?

Tomahawk

I know lah.......u think my heart so small meh.........heehee.... :D

I never volunteer anything leh..........dun know who sabo me..... :rolleyes:

foolish_
29-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Wahhh...Ah Fool now so free to organise BBQ..... :D

I where got free........u jealous is it.......aiyoh then u go volunteer lah....... :D

blurqueen12
30-07-2004, 01:16 AM
Oops!!!

Tomahawk

ME Too haven been trackin that thread...i seen nottiguy n kinky b4 in person. u can ask em how i look like.

can u help me cr8 a poll in the poll section ask who wanna go for bbq or ktv. juz wanna see response. i dunno how to cr8 poll ty

blurqueen12
30-07-2004, 02:13 AM
juz broke up wif my bf... coz he dun truzt me at alll. i m so dizappointed in him ...never truzt me

Five Stone
30-07-2004, 08:54 AM
juz broke up wif my bf... coz he dun truzt me at alll. i m so dizappointed in him ...never truzt me

Better reconsider lah, afterall it is fate who brought you together...... :)

foolish_
30-07-2004, 09:05 AM

Now its time to be serious liao. Cannot TCSS...... :o

Breaking up is part and parcel of any BGR. Look at it from a positive side, breaking up allow u to find a more suitable one. Trust is very important in any relationship. Sex and looks are just the bonus. If there is no trust, there is no point being together. Might as well just be sex buddies.

Cheer up my ger. There r many great guys here, though they may sound cheeky at times. Hey its TGIF.......... :D

Five Stone
30-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Now its time to be serious liao. Cannot TCSS......

Breaking up is part and parcel of any BGR. Look at it from a positive side, breaking up allow u to find a more suitable one. Trust is very important in any relationship. Sex and looks are just the bonus. If there is no trust, there is no point being together. Might as well just be sex buddies.

Cheer up my ger. There r many great guys here, though they may sound cheeky at times. Hey its TGIF.......... :D

Still better to sort out the differences, trust can be built and must be gain not given. If he does not trust you, then you must prove to him if you still love him. ;)

Tomahawk
30-07-2004, 09:37 AM
ME Too haven been trackin that thread...i seen nottiguy n kinky b4 in person. u can ask em how i look like.

can u help me cr8 a poll in the poll section ask who wanna go for bbq or ktv. juz wanna see response. i dunno how to cr8 poll ty
Uhhh... How do I get into your list of potential meet-up partners? I promise I won't go too far.

Tomahawk

OceanEleven
30-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Uhhh... How do I get into your list of potential meet-up partners? I promise I won't go too far.

Tomahawk

Simply queue behind Bro Foolish. :D

MachoDevilX
30-07-2004, 09:55 AM

Cheer up my ger. There r many great guys here, though they may sound cheeky at times. Hey its TGIF..........

Hopefully you can. Keke... And of course me as well. I will control. :D

To me, a good relationship is built up with trust, love, caring, sharing, and unselfishness. In a good relationship, either one of the party or both party is willing to sacrifice for each other. Be it, life??? :eek: , time, $$$, or anything else as long as it can make the person you loved, happy. And of course, happy is not what you think it is if it defeats the purpose of making the recipient appreciate.

Happy is felt by the party who received it. Very often, the giver thought that he/she is giving out love. But why does the receiver not appreciate? In my opinion, it's because the receiver does not feel happy or couldn't understand the love that is given. It could be a simple hug or a small present. But if the recipient thought that there must be something wrong for the giver to give a present out of nothing, then he will not be happy and it might defeat the giver's purpose in the first place. So this part comes with trust. That was why I personally find that TRUST IS THE ESSENCE FOR A GOOD RELATIONSHIP.

MachoDevilX
30-07-2004, 10:00 AM
Still better to sort out the differences, trust can be built and must be gain not given. If he does not trust you, then you must prove to him if you still love him. ;)

Sometimes, Trust cannot be proven or shown. Trust is basically a type of feelings. Faith. Of course it can be built as time goes by but it cannot be proven if the receiver does not choose to believe.

naemlo
30-07-2004, 10:03 AM

As I expected.... get on with life.... take good care of yourself...

naemlo
30-07-2004, 10:04 AM
Now its time to be serious liao. Cannot TCSS...... :o

N foolish is the first to be on the queue.....

ryanlim
30-07-2004, 10:13 AM

Cheer up my ger. There r many great guys here, though they may sound cheeky at times. Hey its TGIF..........

hhmmm.....so who do you have in mind to recommend her???? Mr Way, Ah Tu or........ME :D

seriously lah Blurqueen12

Bros here have oredi given you some v.good advice(s)......heed them & take care of yourself :)

ryanlim
30-07-2004, 10:15 AM
Simply queue behind Bro Foolish.

Uncle Fool got to go home wash clothes for his wife.....remember :rolleyes:

foolish_
30-07-2004, 10:16 AM

Simply queue behind Bro Foolish. :D

Wa liao, I am trying to be serious and giving advice, u 2 must come and suan me is it. I am not queuing up coz I am not looking for a serious relationship lah......wei dun be so bad lah, ppl breakup we try to console her lah.

U 2 eligible or not? If yes, then go fill up an application form and queue up ok.

Please download application form here

www.tiko.com/blurqueen/tiko_guys/application.htm

Sigh........the things I do for my bros............ :D

ryanlim
30-07-2004, 10:20 AM
Wa liao, I am trying to be serious and giving advice, u 2 must come and suan me is it. I am not queuing up coz I am not looking for a serious relationship lah......wei dun be so bad lah, ppl breakup we try to console her lah.

U 2 eligible or not? If yes, then go fill up an application form and queue up ok.

Sigh........the things I do for my bros............

wei.....want to TCSS come TCSS thread leh....wait tio kan again :o

(eeerrrhhh....are you sending the JE, C & D cupper to collect the form again ah :rolleyes: )

foolish_
30-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Uncle Fool got to go home wash clothes for his wife.....remember :rolleyes:

NB....here comes another chak king.........hoi want to TCSS go to TCSS thread lah. Wait tio kan then u know.

WTF.........u all got special power to smell single and available pussy thru the internet ah?.........KNN.......ppl breakup yesterday and u all suddenly know how to come to this thread and TGTS............. :D

ryanlim
30-07-2004, 10:40 AM
NB....here comes another chak king.........hoi want to TCSS go to TCSS thread lah. Wait tio kan then u know.

i'm only trying to pull you over to TCSS thread to TC only.....i swear..... :o

WTF.........u all got special power to smell single and available pussy thru the internet ah

hhmmmm......dun have leh.....but got eyes to read what's written..... =)

u all suddenly know how to come to this thread and TGTS.............

sorry hor i dun TGTS want hor.......that's left for you know who...... :rolleyes:

blurqueen12
30-07-2004, 11:54 AM
heck liao heck liao i dun wan to think of him nemore he hurt me a lot. juz wan to concentrate on my studiez now.....the bgr i had alwayz cannot last one... :(

Niceman
30-07-2004, 12:04 PM
Aiya, you stilll young..why bother over this...??

Get a life, Start a life. Plan a life and Have a life :p

naemlo
30-07-2004, 12:16 PM

Sigh........the things I do for my bros............ :D

Filled, thanks. Got a queue of no 163.

OceanEleven
30-07-2004, 12:35 PM
heck liao heck liao i dun wan to think of him nemore he hurt me a lot. juz wan to concentrate on my studiez now.....the bgr i had alwayz cannot last one... :(

Cannot last never mind, as long as you learn from it then can liao, life is not a bed of roses all the time, sometime we have to be hard and sometime soft lah....Eh.... This sound funny..... :D

Five Stone
30-07-2004, 12:45 PM

Can consider jump queue, Bro Fool can help...... :D

foolish_
30-07-2004, 12:54 PM

Damn so bad ah. I see what I can do. While u r waiting, I can intro a JE C and D cupper. U want to try it while waiting? U can ask bro ryan for a FR.......meanwhile I try to bring u up the queue......... :D

OceanEleven
30-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Damn so bad ah. I see what I can do. While u r waiting, I can intro a JE C and D cupper. U want to try it while waiting? U can ask bro ryan for a FR.......meanwhile I try to bring u up the queue......... :D

Wahhh...Since when you become the manager of Blurqueen....BTW, JE can ask Ah Tu to help... :D

foolish_
30-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Wahhh...Since when you become the manager of Blurqueen....BTW, JE can ask Ah Tu to help...

Ask Ah Tu???......... :confused:

Why? He became OKT liao ah?........... :D

DNAT
30-07-2004, 02:17 PM
try to rekindle with him lah .....

XuMeiFong
30-07-2004, 02:18 PM
After reading so much on bros frustration... i thought of venting mine too.

Wanted to change car recently.. then tried to discuss the issue with wife.

ME: Looks like a new 318 is better than a pre-owned one leh.
WIFE: If you buy a new BMW, dont come to me if you have any problem with the car. Dont tell me you have no money for repair .. dont tell me you have no money for road tax, no money for insurance ...

(Sounded as though she did pay for any of those car expenses). Yes, she paid for the patrol when I am on extended oversea trip but guess who is using the car then...

GIRLS ARE STILL GIRLS.

naemlo
30-07-2004, 02:34 PM
Can consider jump queue, Bro Fool can help...... :D

Thanks you for your suggestion, hope to jump till at least number 3.

naemlo
30-07-2004, 02:35 PM

hahahha u know I like C.... I dun mind trying while queueing.....

ryanlim
30-07-2004, 02:42 PM
While u r waiting, I can intro a JE C and D cupper. U want to try it while waiting? U can ask bro ryan for a FR.......

long time never write FR liao....here goes nothing :

Look : 0.01/10 (heard that went for a face change recently)
Body : 40-45-50
Tits : one side C, one side D
BJ : Never Try
AR : Never Try
FJ : Never Try

See liao....i siam far far liao......anyway thanks to Uncle Foolish_ for recommending me such "good" stuff......i owe you one can of bir ;)

(P.S : Please do not PM me for contacts thanks :) )

naemlo
30-07-2004, 02:46 PM
long time never write FR liao....here goes nothing :

Look : 0.01/10 (heard that went for a face change recently)
Body : 40-45-50
Tits : one side C, one side D
BJ : Never Try
AR : Never Try
FJ : Never Try

See liao....i siam far far liao......anyway thanks to Uncle Foolish_ for recommending me such "good" stuff......i owe you one can of bir ;)

(P.S : Please do not PM me for contacts thanks :) )

wow this type of 'cai' he also intro....

OceanEleven
30-07-2004, 03:28 PM

Wanted to change car recently.. then tried to discuss the issue with wife.

ME: Looks like a new 318 is better than a pre-owned one leh.
WIFE: If you buy a new BMW, dont come to me if you have any problem with the car. Dont tell me you have no money for repair .. dont tell me you have no money for road tax, no money for insurance ...

(Sounded as though she did pay for any of those car expenses). Yes, she paid for the patrol when I am on extended oversea trip but guess who is using the car then...

GIRLS ARE STILL GIRLS.

ME: Think we can afford a car now, for transport and weekends outing.....
WIFE: Buy car, buy car, after no money to pay then you "buy kar" (Cripple).... :o

Five Stone
30-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Thanks you for your suggestion, hope to jump till at least number 3.

No sweat, bro, No.3?? No problem, just wait for the 160 in front of you to finish first. :D

naemlo
30-07-2004, 03:57 PM
No sweat, bro, No.3?? No problem, just wait for the 160 in front of you to finish first. :D

160 FR for me....

OceanEleven
30-07-2004, 04:06 PM
160 FR for me....

Cannot like this lah, after Blurqueen not happy we anyhow say, just we queuing only she spit fire already........ :D

blurqueen12
30-07-2004, 04:21 PM
dots......

Tomahawk
30-07-2004, 05:22 PM
Welcome on board, Brother. By the way, you named yourself after that Taiwanese scandal char bor right? Her name is Qu Meifeng leh... Kekeke.

Tomahawk

Tomahawk
30-07-2004, 05:23 PM
160 FR for me....
All this queueing thingy reminds me of Annabel Chong's World's Greatest Gangbang!

Dio boh, blurqueen12? ;)

Tomahawk

XuMeiFong
30-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Welcome on board, Brother. By the way, you named yourself after that Taiwanese scandal char bor right? Her name is Qu Meifeng leh... Kekeke.

Tomahawk

Blame it on my creativity .... cannot think of anything else at the time when tranfer from Delphi...

thaivisitor
30-07-2004, 05:46 PM
All this queueing thingy reminds me of Annabel Chong's World's Greatest Gangbang!

Dio boh, blurqueen12?

Tomahawk

Weeeeeeeii..... Don't anyhow say leh...

We not gang, we just bang, kekekekekke

Tomahawk
30-07-2004, 06:19 PM
Mind telling us where you're studying now? NUS/NTU/SIM/SMU?

PS: I won't stalk you lah. Just curious nia.

Tomahawk

blurqueen12
30-07-2004, 10:21 PM
sorry cannot tell .....identiti has to be kept a secret

MachoDevilX
30-07-2004, 10:43 PM
sorry cannot tell .....identiti has to be kept a secret

Keke.. Hi girl. You are here. :D

OceanEleven
31-07-2004, 10:49 AM
Mind telling us where you're studying now? NUS/NTU/SIM/SMU?

PS: I won't stalk you lah. Just curious nia.

Tomahawk

We also curious about you leh, everytime can run outside for ST during work, what line are you in?? :D

blurqueen12
31-07-2004, 11:12 AM
i m stardeein in one of the uni but i cannot tell :o

Five Stone
31-07-2004, 12:09 PM
Weeeeeeeii..... Don't anyhow say leh...

We not gang, we just bang, kekekekekke

Haha, bang balls??? :D

MachoDevilX
31-07-2004, 01:07 PM
i m stardeein in one of the uni but i cannot tell

Oei, I think you study the same university as me. Keke... :D
Sammyboy University. I am now taking my PHD. :D

Tomahawk
31-07-2004, 06:38 PM
We also curious about you leh, everytime can run outside for ST during work, what line are you in?? :D
Simi si ST?

Tomahawk

thaivisitor
31-07-2004, 07:49 PM
We also curious about you leh, everytime can run outside for ST during work, what line are you in??

Simi si ST?
Tomahawk
Waaaa Bro, are you sure? I tot only newbie ask this leh.... Anyway I assume you newbie so give you answer lah.

ST means Straits Times lah, Bro Ocean11 saying you everytime can run outside read newspaper mah....

kekekekekekeke

thaivisitor
31-07-2004, 07:54 PM
Oei, I think you study the same university as me. Keke...
Sammyboy University. I am now taking my PHD. :D
I also want can or not? Don't know qualify or not.

I study for Bachelor degree in National U-never-study of Sillypore and Master degree in Nayang Ter-nene-kor-chi University. Like this can go for PHD or not? :confused:

MachoDevilX
31-07-2004, 10:58 PM
I also want can or not? Don't know qualify or not.

I study for Bachelor degree in National U-never-study of Sillypore and Master degree in Nayang Ter-nene-kor-chi University. Like this can go for PHD or not? :confused:

Haha.. I thought you have already achieved your PHD from Sammyboy University And is going to win the Nobel Prize just like Professor DNAT? Keke... :D

Tomahawk
01-08-2004, 12:25 AM
Waaaa Bro, are you sure? I tot only newbie ask this leh.... Anyway I assume you newbie so give you answer lah.

ST means Straits Times lah, Bro Ocean11 saying you everytime can run outside read newspaper mah....

kekekekekekeke
Sure, I'm sure that I didn't understand what ST meant. But sadly, I still dun get it. Read what newspaper? Pardon me, I must really be getting old.

Tomahawk

wahzai
01-08-2004, 12:29 AM
Sure, I'm sure that I didn't understand what ST meant. But sadly, I still dun get it. Read what newspaper? Pardon me, I must really be getting old.

Tomahawk

Let me help if u still really dun know.....ST = short time ........ ring a bell?

Tomahawk
01-08-2004, 12:59 AM
Okie okie, I get it. Short time = quickie. Like I mentioned in my story, I do go out of office to buy stuff from my company during lunchtime. That's why I can have an extended lunch break loh. Kekeke... And my occupation was mentioned in the story too.

Tomahawk

MoonBlaze
01-08-2004, 11:49 AM

Tomahawk
Think ST refers to your Sex Takeaway.

Five Stone
03-08-2004, 08:40 AM
Simi si ST?

Tomahawk

ST = Sex Tak Boleh??? :D

OceanEleven
03-08-2004, 08:52 AM

kekekekekekeke

Ya ya....KNN think all like you like that "eng eng cheng cheng" read paper own time own target...... :D

Tomahawk
03-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Ya ya....KNN think all like you like that "eng eng cheng cheng" read paper own time own target...... :D
OceanEleven, you're the best! *high five* :cool:

But seriously, I have been spending too much time on Sammyboy nowadays, especially after my recent sad encounter. So much so that boss spoke to me. Kekeke... better cut down my surfing time liao!

Tomahawk

ryanlim
03-08-2004, 10:05 AM

hahhaaaa.......Uncle ThaiVisitor tio chak liao.......... :D

thaivisitor
03-08-2004, 10:39 AM
hahhaaaa.......Uncle ThaiVisitor tio chak liao.......... :D

Waaaaaaa. what's that poke me ar? in my backside some more... kekekekeke

thaivisitor
03-08-2004, 10:41 AM

Bro, mai luan luan kong leh...

In between I also need to take breakfast, lunch and dinner too mah... kekekekeke

MoonBlaze
03-08-2004, 10:43 AM

But seriously, I have been spending too much time on Sammyboy nowadays, especially after my recent sad encounter. So much so that boss spoke to me. Kekeke... better cut down my surfing time liao!

Tomahawk

Is your boss tracking your internet usage?

How are you recovering from the heart break feeling incident?

Tomahawk
03-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Is your boss tracking your internet usage?

How are you recovering from the heart break feeling incident?
Nah, my boss is the company head cum sales manager. It's my fellow engineer colleague and myself who are the kings here. Kekeke... my company is a very small one. But boss did realise that I've not been doing my stuff. Like not being proactive in things, not doing reading-up when I need to.

OK lah, feeling better now. I still call Tingting up, hoping to keep in contact with her and hoping that we can see each other in future, but dun get me wrong. I'm not going for a long-distance relationship. Dun have that sort of patience or money. Just keep in contact as friends, and hopefully in future if I have a chance to be posted to China, we can have some fun there.

Tomahawk

MoonBlaze
03-08-2004, 11:16 AM
OK lah, feeling better now. I still call Tingting up, hoping to keep in contact with her and hoping that we can see each other in future, but dun get me wrong. I'm not going for a long-distance relationship. Dun have that sort of patience or money. Just keep in contact as friends, and hopefully in future if I have a chance to be posted to China, we can have some fun there.

Tomahawk

Good. As time really heals the wounds.

If you get posted to China, guess there will be more option opened to you.
Too many choices and that will really put your feelings for her to a test.

Me also hoping for a posting overseas (but to Vietnam) cos miss my gal there.

Guess we are all emotional fools at times.

Take it easy on yourself.

OceanEleven
03-08-2004, 02:44 PM

Tomahawk

Hoi, KNN, NS time never learn cammo properly izzit?? Ask Uncle Thaivisitor to teach you lah, surf can surf but must act as if still working mah..... ;)

OceanEleven
03-08-2004, 02:48 PM
Nah, my boss is the company head cum sales manager. It's my fellow engineer colleague and myself who are the kings here. Kekeke... my company is a very small one. But boss did realise that I've not been doing my stuff. Like not being proactive in things, not doing reading-up when I need to.

Tomahawk

Bro, first thing first, must fill own tummy before any relationship comes into the pics, Singapore is almost a developed country, there are no kampong or farm where you can turn to. Unlike Uncle Thai, he can quit and go farming in Southern Thai (The puying there lagi chio). Back to this, work hard, you will get a gal who appreciate you. ;)

Tomahawk
03-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Hoi, KNN, NS time never learn cammo properly izzit?? Ask Uncle Thaivisitor to teach you lah, surf can surf but must act as if still working mah..... ;)
Hoi, where's devaju huh? I miss his story about Stella leh...

I've finished my story about Tingting liao, and he's still not back...

Tomahawk

OceanEleven
04-08-2004, 01:01 PM
Hoi, where's devaju huh? I miss his story about Stella leh...

I've finished my story about Tingting liao, and he's still not back...

Tomahawk

Good question. I think must ask Hoodlum. :)

Monkeybiz
04-08-2004, 04:39 PM
hmmm... just wondering... how did you guys manage to deal with girls who talk too much?

honestly, I'm in a middle of a fucked up relationship and the focus is always on her. But whatever I do, she always saves up shit to complain...

like a dinner...
"Why do you have to spend so much money in this restaurant? Just take me anywhere eat can liao...."
one day, I took her to eat fastfood "Why you wanna eat this? so fattening..."
took her to a hawker... "Why eat in this stuffy place?"
took her to a foodcourt... "Why must we eat the terrible food here? expensive somemore"

in sex... lagi best
20 mins "Why u make me cum so soon?"
50 mins "why can't u cum sooner?"

and for the 'pick her up' incident, almost the same as what you guys are going thru...

i felt that i'm a handicap when it comes to arguement... and of course, whenever we're arguing, her reasons just don't make sense... as if she's not going to let 'SENSE' fucked up her arguements... :confused:

ryanlim
04-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Sigh.......what to do...... :(

Gers are still Gers :)

Five Stone
05-08-2004, 04:56 PM
hmmm... just wondering... how did you guys manage to deal with girls who talk too much?

honestly, I'm in a middle of a fucked up relationship and the focus is always on her. But whatever I do, she always saves up shit to complain...

like a dinner...
"Why do you have to spend so much money in this restaurant? Just take me anywhere eat can liao...."
took her to a foodcourt... "Why must we eat the terrible food here? expensive somemore"

in sex... lagi best

and for the 'pick her up' incident, almost the same as what you guys are going thru...

i felt that i'm a handicap when it comes to arguement... and of course, whenever we're arguing, her reasons just don't make sense... as if she's not going to let 'SENSE' fucked up her arguements... :confused:

Sometimes silence is the best treatment. Heck care what she say, no need to talk back, no need to argue, no need to get angry, no need to ask her if she need this or want that. You are with her physically but behave as if you are alone. She will feel the pinch sooner of later. You must be able to tolerate, especially when she look ever so pity dont she come 'sai nai' you then you cave in...... ;)

XuMeiFong
05-08-2004, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=Monkeybiz]hmmm... just wondering... how did you guys manage to deal with girls who talk too much?

Actually, talking much is not really a problem to me... It must make sense and common sense dont change by the hours nor the minutes. I fully understand you...

A phase for all to think about :
"Man married expecting their wife not to change.. Woman married expecting their husband to change" .. The source of problem

XuMeiFong
05-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Sometimes silence is the best treatment. Heck care what she say, no need to talk back, no need to argue, no need to get angry, no need to ask her if she need this or want that. You are with her physically but behave as if you are alone. She will feel the pinch sooner of later. You must be able to tolerate, especially when she look ever so pity dont she come 'sai nai' you then you cave in...... ;)

Not too sure it works.. maybe for a gf that you are prepared to dump... but not your wife... You keep quiet for 10 min, she will keep quiet for the whole day.. Just agree with what they says.

Sometime, i just learn to give in to nonsence.. for the eventual peace..

OceanEleven
05-08-2004, 05:52 PM

All due respect to ladies, sometimes what they do or say does not really make sense, it is also not sense they want to talk about, it is VICTORY they want. They speak forthe sake of talking back . Nothing more, nothing less. :o

MoonBlaze
05-08-2004, 06:10 PM

Like the case of picking the place/food to dine/eat, ask her where. If she say anything will do, then you suggest and get her to agree. Later she complain, tell her she already agreeded what. Next time, tell her to suggest.

Think she belongs to the naggy type. Very difficult to accomodate and please. Guess it's her personalities. Think about it, is your love for her strong enough to take her personalities

Have a good talk with her on what you think about her. Ask her for her opinion about you. It should be both ways. Dun bottle all "unhappiness" up inside your self. Talk to her in a nice manner, tell her you love her and want to make thing works, if she really loves you, she will appreciate and hopefully put in efforts to make the relationship a happier one.

Choosing a "right" partner is important especially after all the "honeymoon period" is over. Shortcomings of each other starts to appear and problem will arise. These are testing moments of the relationship, pass it you will move forward, fail it move on with life.

Cheer up and Good luck!!

OceanEleven
05-08-2004, 06:36 PM
Like the case of picking the place/food to dine/eat, ask her where. If she say anything will do, then you suggest and get her to agree. Later she complain, tell her she already agreeded what. Next time, tell her to suggest.
Choosing a "right" partner is important especially after all the "honeymoon period" is over. Shortcomings of each other starts to appear and problem will arise. These are testing moments of the relationship, pass it you will move forward, fail it move on with life.

Cheer up and Good luck!!

Bro, some of us had spent years to undersand a gal, on the day we signed on the dotted line, we thought we had found our soul mate but alas that is the time to begin a new chapter of understanding again. Sometimes lifestyle is a quarrels triggering factor. If the both of you come from different walks of life then the difference will be magnified.

Such as the gal use to have mummy or maid to take of daily needs but when she married to you, you think she will lift a finger?? Yes, I do agree some will change but no all and may take an substanstial time. Things like the shower foam, when near empty, it is definetly difficult to pump it up, adding a little water to dilute will solve this problem but she choose to throw away, reason being cannot pump, throw, add water too diluted, no point using, throw. This apply to every single darn bottle you have at home. So you tell me what will you think??

Honestly, I am surprise that some guys excel in terms of doing housework, they are not train but more like "force". Why? The wife cannot handle it at all. Simple thing like ironing etc, they cant even do it properly let alone whipping up a decent meal. Husband and wife both work as hard, comes home and wife take a shower and stick to the TV while hubby finishes up the dishes from last night dinner. Ask her to do, she said she is tired from work, let's leave other housework till weekend. When weekend comes, she say work so hard for a week already, weekend take rest also cannot. So where is the balancing point?

I feel that nowadays the meaning of marriage is wearing thin, more like a COE, just give you a status with not concrete value behind it. Nevertheless, of course there are wonderful couples living happily. :)

free
05-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Bro, some of us had spent years to undersand a gal, on the day we signed on the dotted line, we thought we had found our soul mate but alas that is the time to begin a new chapter of understanding again. Sometimes lifestyle is a quarrels triggering factor. If the both of you come from different walks of life then the difference will be magnified.

Such as the gal use to have mummy or maid to take of daily needs but when she married to you, you think she will lift a finger?? Yes, I do agree some will change but no all and may take an substanstial time. Things like the shower foam, when near empty, it is definetly difficult to pump it up, adding a little water to dilute will solve this problem but she choose to throw away, reason being cannot pump, throw, add water too diluted, no point using, throw. This apply to every single darn bottle you have at home. So you tell me what will you think??

Honestly, I am surprise that some guys excel in terms of doing housework, they are not train but more like "force". Why? The wife cannot handle it at all. Simple thing like ironing etc, they cant even do it properly let alone whipping up a decent meal. Husband and wife both work as hard, comes home and wife take a shower and stick to the TV while hubby finishes up the dishes from last night dinner. Ask her to do, she said she is tired from work, let's leave other housework till weekend. When weekend comes, she say work so hard for a week already, weekend take rest also cannot. So where is the balancing point?

I feel that nowadays the meaning of marriage is wearing thin, more like a COE, just give you a status with not concrete value behind it. Nevertheless, of course there are wonderful couples living happily.
Haha, I take it that u are refering to SG gals? Sure that's life here. That's why I find myself attracted more to non-SG gals, after a few ex's in SG and a bad dream of so called long-term r/s. Finally I decided that I am going elsewhere to find that special person I want to spend the rest of my life with. And I found her early this year - ironically someone I already met almost 2 yrs earlier.

Now I think I am blessed. Whenever I go fortnightly to be with my gal (whom I planned to marry next year if circumstances permit), I am not even allowed to do housework! Can't even lift a broom; so I help by shifting table/chairs around while she sweeps. No washing of dishes or clothes (except my own underwear - she dun know why but her mum says cannot). Ironing? Yep, not my job too :p . Anyway she does a far better job than me. Limited to going to buy food cos the old condo doesn;t allow cooking, but I think we will probably do some cooking in our new apartment. Dun think there will be much chances to do this, cos she has her apparels and accessories shop opening this week, but we will try as often as practical cos I enjoy cooking. I can never imagine housework can be thereupratic until I met this woman. She actually does housework to wind-down after a hard day! Nothing pleases her more than I sit down and read my papers/watch tv after a whole day out with her while she potters about cleaning up the home. Suits me fine :D.

In SG society generally women are seen themselves as being equal to men in status. For me that is not a good basis for a stable equation. Complementing becomes competition. All too often a typicall expects to be serve by the guy wooing her, and when she asked for your opinion, it better be the same as hers. If not, she will get you to finally do it her way anyway. So much for respect for her man. Of course there are exceptions, but I seldome come across them. Either I am just plain unlucky or the odds of meeting them is really small.

For my case with my non-SG gal, she sees herself as below me and submits willingly (cos that;s what her mum do to her dad), while I see myself as responsible for her wellbeing and her submissiveness made it so much easir and motivating to love and care for her. It is good to know for sure that when she asked me to decide on something, my opinion counts 100%. But I must say that for someone like, I must take extra care never to take her for granted. It is her way of expressing her love for me, and as I love her, I will never abuse her submissives.

vesfreq
06-08-2004, 12:15 AM
I feel that nowadays the meaning of marriage is wearing thin, more like a COE, just give you a status with not concrete value behind it. Nevertheless, of course there are wonderful couples living happily. :)

Marriage not that necessary. Most impt thing is being happy with the girl you like. Besides, too ex to get married in singapore. piangzzzzzz

blurqueen12
06-08-2004, 12:50 AM
Haha, I take it that u are refering to SG gals? Sure that's life here. That's why I find myself attracted more to non-SG gals, after a few ex's in SG and a bad dream of so called long-term r/s. Finally I decided that I am going elsewhere to find that special person I want to spend the rest of my life with. And I found her early this year - ironically someone I already met almost 2 yrs earlier.

Now I think I am blessed. Whenever I go fortnightly to be with my gal (whom I planned to marry next year if circumstances permit), I am not even allowed to do housework! Can't even lift a broom; so I help by shifting table/chairs around while she sweeps. No washing of dishes or clothes (except my own underwear - she dun know why but her mum says cannot). Ironing? Yep, not my job too :p . Anyway she does a far better job than me. Limited to going to buy food cos the old condo doesn;t allow cooking, but I think we will probably do some cooking in our new apartment. Dun think there will be much chances to do this, cos she has her apparels and accessories shop opening this week, but we will try as often as practical cos I enjoy cooking. I can never imagine housework can be thereupratic until I met this woman. She actually does housework to wind-down after a hard day! Nothing pleases her more than I sit down and read my papers/watch tv after a whole day out with her while she potters about cleaning up the home. Suits me fine :D.

In SG society generally women are seen themselves as being equal to men in status. For me that is not a good basis for a stable equation. Complementing becomes competition. All too often a typicall expects to be serve by the guy wooing her, and when she asked for your opinion, it better be the same as hers. If not, she will get you to finally do it her way anyway. So much for respect for her man. Of course there are exceptions, but I seldome come across them. Either I am just plain unlucky or the odds of meeting them is really small.

For my case with my non-SG gal, she sees herself as below me and submits willingly (cos that;s what her mum do to her dad), while I see myself as responsible for her wellbeing and her submissiveness made it so much easir and motivating to love and care for her. It is good to know for sure that when she asked me to decide on something, my opinion counts 100%. But I must say that for someone like, I must take extra care never to take her for granted. It is her way of expressing her love for me, and as I love her, I will never abuse her submissives.

i m never goin to be a submissive woman to ne guy...i rather not get married

Monkeybiz
06-08-2004, 08:55 AM
wow.. thanks guys...
guess the silent treatment won't work on her... it failed once...

i guess i might have to talk to her about how i feel tomorrow.

she belongs to the 'moodswing nagging' type... sometimes, she's nice... sometimes, drives me mad... sometimes nagging... but so far as i can tell, she's pretty commited to me thou. i just can't stand the way she complains.

hmmm... overall, i find that she might be a good mother... :P

OceanEleven
06-08-2004, 09:38 AM

Bro, I know about your current relationship. When I was reading about it makes me feel that true love is still around. Keep it up bro.

In SG, generally I find them wanting the equal rights of a man but the benefits of the weaker sex as well. Well, that is not too bad but the attitude they treat man, I would beg to differ. When once into a relationship, things get sticky, with pretty unreasonable demands, funny insulting remarks to even hurling personal abuses. Oh and yes, they resort to violence when she cant seems to wriggle her way out. Yes, she will slap you hard on the face or throw punches at you. You can run away but later she’ll cry foul and say you dump her there all alone, or if you block, mind you – BLOCK: Raising your hand in defense, she’ll still cry that you hit her because of the bruises on her arm. So where does this leads you to??? No man land again.

What do we expect out of marriage or relationship??? Sex? Maid? Partner and soul mate for life? Actually it is none of the above but also all of the above. Why? Loving each other brings them together, wanting to spend their rest of life together leads them to marriage but hold on first, we are living in the real world. Just because of love then no need for bread and butter, because of love the house will be spick and span, because of love, suddenly all become great love maker? I doubt so, all the above is part of the package that comes free of charge when you sign your life away. I am am not expecting the woman to do all the work or even as much as I do but perhaps an effort to do so will be appreciated at least.

Compromising is not submissive; it is just a word we use when we have no other choice for options. To give in is submissive, then someone please tell me what is obedient then? :cool:

DNAT
06-08-2004, 09:49 AM
We know the rules of marriage ..... play it or leave it.

OceanEleven
06-08-2004, 09:50 AM

Miss, ask yourself, what is submissive? Who wants a submissive wife or GF, might as well I get a maid, still a woman, tell her go left wont turn right, tell her sit down wont stand up. We are adults, know what is right and wrong, when to do what or say what, treat others with respect and be more understanding then I guess we can enjoy a better relationship.

We don’t need the wife to bring us the paper and slipper when we are home, don’t even expect three dish one soup laid on the table for dinner due to her work commitments but perhaps the basic courtesy in communication is not too much to ask for. What do we man look for in a partner? Someone who is independent, understanding and brilliant in handling us. Trust me, if you can rub our ego and pride in the right way, bring out “I am your hero” feeling in men, then this man will die for you. ;)

Tomahawk
06-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Things like the shower foam, when near empty, it is definetly difficult to pump it up, adding a little water to dilute will solve this problem but she choose to throw away, reason being cannot pump, throw, add water too diluted, no point using, throw. This apply to every single darn bottle you have at home. So you tell me what will you think??
How come I find this scenario so familiar??? :eek:

Simple thing like ironing etc, they cant even do it properly let alone whipping up a decent meal. Husband and wife both work as hard, comes home and wife take a shower and stick to the TV while hubby finishes up the dishes from last night dinner. Ask her to do, she said she is tired from work, let's leave other housework till weekend. When weekend comes, she say work so hard for a week already, weekend take rest also cannot. So where is the balancing point?
Haha, this I have to disagree. At least I'm fortunate enough not to suffer from this.

Tomahawk

Tomahawk
06-08-2004, 03:05 PM
For my case with my non-SG gal, she sees herself as below me and submits willingly (cos that;s what her mum do to her dad), while I see myself as responsible for her wellbeing and her submissiveness made it so much easir and motivating to love and care for her.
Then someone like blurqueen12 is definitely not suitable for you. :D

Tomahawk

Tomahawk
06-08-2004, 03:15 PM
What do we expect out of marriage or relationship??? Sex? Maid? Partner and soul mate for life? Actually it is none of the above but also all of the above. Why? Loving each other brings them together, wanting to spend their rest of life together leads them to marriage but hold on first, we are living in the real world.
*applaud* Brother, I didn't know you could be so serious. You're always going "Hoi!" here, "Hoi!" there, but when it comes to serious discussions, you really show your mettle! :cool:

Tomahawk

Five Stone
06-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Haha, this I have to disagree. At least I'm fortunate enough not to suffer from this.

Tomahawk

Bro, thenyou should treasure this someone who is willing to do all this for you. May she be your mum, GF, or wife. At least she puts in the effort and I guess you should do your part as well. ;)

Tomahawk
06-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Bro, thenyou should treasure this someone who is willing to do all this for you. May she be your mum, GF, or wife. At least she puts in the effort and I guess you should do your part as well. ;)
Yah, I do put in my part for housework. We share it between us. I do treasure her for who she is and for the companionship, for her willingness to stand by me when I'm down. But I still can't pull myself off other girls, either by way of paid services or by sianing people I meet. I want to, but I can't do it. Xin you yu er li bu zu...

Tomahawk

OceanEleven
06-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Yah, I do put in my part for housework. We share it between us. I do treasure her for who she is and for the companionship, for her willingness to stand by me when I'm down. But I still can't pull myself off other girls, either by way of paid services or by sianing people I meet. I want to, but I can't do it. Xin you yu er li bu zu...

Tomahawk

Continue trying, at the end of the day, the one who stand by you are the pple who really care about you. ;)

Monkeybiz
06-08-2004, 07:57 PM
hmmm... i've tried to talk to my girl about how I felt and such, it backfired and it ended that I got myself screwed big time.

girls... never seem to understand them. :rolleyes:

mayday
07-08-2004, 01:21 AM
hmm..seems like lotsa bros here haf problem w gf nagging and all the bs tt they throw at us..maybe woman and man are really tt much diff after all. haiz. then again, i think woman cant really be tt bad rite? if not whose gonna mother our sons?? lolz..juz my 2 cents.

MoonBlaze
07-08-2004, 01:31 AM
hmmm... i've tried to talk to my girl about how I felt and such, it backfired and it ended that I got myself screwed big time.

Cannot understand why she will not listen to your reasoning.
Can't she see you wanna make things work?

Imagine, if both of you eventually settle down together, raise a family and so on..but you just tolerate her nagging and stuff like that, living with misery on that aspect.

Suddenly one day, a girl walk into your life, one that is caring, not naggy, does not engage verbal battles with you and most importantly likes you and vice-versa. Basically someone with something you had been missing all these years. What is going to happen? Rather you make a decision on your present cross road than you regret later having to make that kind of decision again later in your life with many other things tangled with it like kids, housing, etc and also with time not on your side.

Off course there could be a happier ending contrary to the extreme senerio i had painted.

Just want you to know that words cannot describe the agony of going thr a failed marriage. Try to do it right the first time.

Guess you gotta sort it out with her or by yourself.

Wish you luck.

Cheer up!

OceanEleven
07-08-2004, 10:28 AM

Then I guess you have to make your presence felt then, show her that you are not to be push around, let her know that she needs you as much as you need her and of course the earth still revolve even without her. In a relationship after certain time, we tend to take each other for granted so we must always cautious ourselves to treasure the pple around us.

Sometimes, it take very alot of pain for one to learn. There is a price for very lesson.

Monkeybiz
07-08-2004, 03:23 PM
thanks guys. I guess I'll have to be patience with her for a couple of months before I decided to break the ice that I can't stand her around anymore.

thaivisitor
07-08-2004, 05:44 PM

like a dinner...

in sex... lagi best

i felt that i'm a handicap when it comes to arguement... and of course, whenever we're arguing, her reasons just don't make sense... as if she's not going to let 'SENSE' fucked up her arguements...

Bro, don't need to be confuse lah... Women don't have to make sense.

A simple way to end anytihng she wants to say is be direct. Example;

Answer will be I bring you here b'cos I like this place, nothing to do with you...

Answer will be b'cos I like this place or the food here. I'm the one paying not you, so don't complain. OR, ok, you go to where you want, I'll eat here, and we meet later at ......

BTW, don't heed my adivce unless you're planning to break off or get rid of her :D

thaivisitor
07-08-2004, 05:49 PM

Think she belongs to the naggy type. Very difficult to accomodate and please. Guess it's her personalities. Think about it, is your love for her strong enough to take her personalities

Have a good talk with her on what you think about her. Ask her for her opinion about you. It should be both ways. Dun bottle all "unhappiness" up inside your self. Talk to her in a nice manner, tell her you love her and want to make thing works, if she really loves you, she will appreciate and hopefully put in efforts to make the relationship a happier one.

Cheer up and Good luck!!

That's why I always say its NOT enough if you love someone. Very important that you need to "LIKE" the someone. What's the point if you love a girl but can't stand her habits, or character, etc, etc...

You're going to end up being miserable, and if you marry, get ready for divorce. :(

thaivisitor
07-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Miss, ask yourself, what is submissive? Who wants a submissive wife or GF, might as well I get a maid, still a woman, tell her go left wont turn right, tell her sit down wont stand up. We are adults, know what is right and wrong, when to do what or say what, treat others with respect and be more understanding then I guess we can enjoy a better relationship.

We don’t need the wife to bring us the paper and slipper when we are home, don’t even expect three dish one soup laid on the table for dinner due to her work commitments but perhaps the basic courtesy in communication is not too much to ask for. What do we man look for in a partner? Someone who is independent, understanding and brilliant in handling us. Trust me, if you can rub our ego and pride in the right way, bring out “I am your hero” feeling in men, then this man will die for you. ;)

Bro, actuallu not bad idea to have best of both worlds leh...

We can have a woman who is "independent, understanding and brilliant" have "the basic courtesy in communication", and at the same time "bring us the paper and slipper when we are home, have three dish one soup laid on the table for dinner even with her work commitments", won't it be better? kekekekeke

thaivisitor
07-08-2004, 06:02 PM

Tomahawk

I also do my part for house work...... I employ the maid! :D

thaivisitor
07-08-2004, 06:14 PM
thanks guys. I guess I'll have to be patience with her for a couple of months before I decided to break the ice that I can't stand her around anymore.

No need to wait for a couple of months if going to break... do it now as fairness also to her mah... why you want to have 2 months of "fun" first before finally saying goodbye?

Doesn't matter what she thinks or feels, or trying to hold on, if you really made up your mind.

popi
07-08-2004, 07:52 PM
I think what u guyz have said are mostly true, at least that's what makes me. :p I do like to call up my b.f but not to really spot check him, but simply becos I'm bored. Sometimes I also keep askin him if I look pretty that drives him crazy, but I'm just concerned if I can show off to others with him by my side so he'll be proud of me. Although most of the times I don't understand him, he too alot of times don't understand me. Like why he loves soccer so much, I guessed not only him, alot of guyz loves soccer too...but I just couldn't see what's the fuss bout it, it sounds boring to me. While I loved to talk bout future with him...he'll find it boring too. When it came to shopping, I might be very indecisive, so I'll keep askin for opinions from him but he too don't know which to choose from...so I'll end up buying the wrong things and I'll regret later while he'll complaint bout his waste of $$. So I've asked him to buy for me while I'm not with him since he thinks he has better taste than me unless he doesn't want me to look pretty. When he asked me what I wanna eat, most times I'll say don't know...and I'll end up trying to eat what he buys for himself than for what's for me. Guess he has no choice but to let me win most of the times but I do repay him with something else :p Oh, I'm a ger who knows how to cook and massage and do house work...so I guessed he didn't loose anything...

Monkeybiz
07-08-2004, 08:36 PM
someone who knows how to cook and do housework is different from someone who does cook and do housework.

anyway, thaivisitor, you've got a point. but to be fair to her, I guess it takes time for her at least to learn how to appreciate my relationship with her.

free
07-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Dun think of this submissiveness as the orthordox type of man is higher than woman. IT is not blind but loving submission. Maybe I borrow the terms ffrom Christian and Islamic teachings, but it works when both parties do their part.

What this entails is that the woman recognizes the man as the head/leader of the r/s, and takes the role of being "actively" submissive. That doesn't mean my gf doesn't tell me what she thinks/feels. She does and I would insist on her doing if if she doesn't. On my part, her happiness and wellbeing are part my responsibilites in the relationship. Most of the time (if not all) any decision I made that concerns her (or us) will be taken with her needs and desires in mind, way before I even considered my own.

She, by her natural willingness to let me make the final decisions and then support me, makes me want to be an umbrella over her, care for her, protect her and love her in a way I probably would not if she had behaved the way the "modern" world (actually degenerated world, IMHO) preaches. I would not have the incentive to sacrifice so much and go the extra mile everyday to make her feel loved and happy. I know it sounds very MCP and fakey. On the surface, it does seem that way, doesn't it? Only problem in such a way of progressing a r/s is that it is very easy for the guy to take the woman for granted, if not abuse his position. All the more important that I relook at myself, how I see her and the way the r/s is progress consistently. In fact on daily basis.

From my own walk with my beloved, I have found that the r/s has grown so much richer, and we dun even need the physical side to pull things together. The emotional and mental is more than enough to compensate for the lack of the physical. But when the time is right, the physical automatically increases from the initial proportion. Then one engages in what we call Making Love - far far better than just having sex. The whole mind, body and spirit is involved, and it feels truly complete.

Not sure if u can understand what I am trying to say.

free
07-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Bro, I know about your current relationship. When I was reading about it makes me feel that true love is still around. Keep it up bro.

Thanks. We are working hard on it. We;ll be together again tomorrow night.

In SG, generally I find them wanting the equal rights of a man but the benefits of the weaker sex as well. Well, that is not too bad but the attitude they treat man, I would beg to differ. When once into a relationship, things get sticky, with pretty unreasonable demands, funny insulting remarks to even hurling personal abuses. Oh and yes, they resort to violence when she cant seems to wriggle her way out. Yes, she will slap you hard on the face or throw punches at you. You can run away but later she’ll cry foul and say you dump her there all alone, or if you block, mind you – BLOCK: Raising your hand in defense, she’ll still cry that you hit her because of the bruises on her arm. So where does this leads you to??? No man land again.
Boy, dun I know this - ALL of it I had experienced with my ex SG partner, and more. Even sharing good things can get me into trouble cos the words I used are not what she wants to hear. :confused: My pasar Angrit not so powderful lor.

Glad I finally got out. Told her she is free to go find someone (some god, probably) who can give her what she wants, since I can't. After trying so hard for years and remaining 100% faithful, I finally came to accept (very sadly) that nothing I do can satisfy. I just cannot compete (nor do I want to) with that Dark & handsome Prince on a white horse who comes rescue the fair lady" fantasy in those romantic novels that she cannot let go of. So, I decided that I should set her free. In doing so, I also set myself free.

Only later did I discover another world out there and never looked back. What I hope to find in my soulmate has not changed, I still looked for the same characteristics when I found them in my Rain. She has restored my faith in a mutually caring and loving r/s again. So, what do I want? Just a simple woman who accepts and enjoy my loving her 100% and does the same for me in return.

free
07-08-2004, 11:00 PM

Tomahawk
My way of doing it? I asked myself each time I faced the temptation if I really loved her, and yet do what I know will hurt her? She had gone thru a divorce cos her ex-hus flirts without considering her feelings. I just cannot make her go thru it again. My success rate so far? 100%. Not something I am proud of but really, glad for.

Blurqueen, in this situation, her submissive nature is an extra incentive for me not to want to hurt her.

free
07-08-2004, 11:07 PM
Then I guess you have to make your presence felt then, show her that you are not to be push around, let her know that she needs you as much as you need her and of course the earth still revolve even without her. In a relationship after certain time, we tend to take each other for granted so we must always cautious ourselves to treasure the pple around us.

Sometimes, it take very alot of pain for one to learn. There is a price for very lesson.
Agree. That was probably the biggest mistake I made in my ex r/s. I took it all, in trying to love her and make her happy. Until I imploded inside and then it is all over. She tried hard to save the r/s and changed drastically, but it was already too late. My love for her had died. Nothing left in my heart, Told her I gave her the last chance 2 weeks ago (before the day I gave up) when I went to her and told her I am drowning. Instead of hearing me and responding accordingly , she further dunked my head underwater, and held it there. It was a sad day, when my heart died - completely.

free
07-08-2004, 11:10 PM
Dun wait. Talk to her now. Let her know that u love her & treasure the r/s with her and wants it to be better (do u really?). Else the r/s may have to end if things doesn't change. Unless of course u already dun want it. If u do, don't wait, less your heart died before u even know it yourself.

It happened to me.

Hitman
08-08-2004, 12:03 AM
thanks guys. I guess I'll have to be patience with her for a couple of months before I decided to break the ice that I can't stand her around anymore.Why wait 'a couple of months'? What are you 'waiting' for? If you're not doing it now, when? And what are you doing while you're waiting? Be pro-active!!

Time and tide waits for no man...

Hitman
08-08-2004, 12:05 AM
Dun think of this submissiveness as the orthordox type of man is higher than woman. IT is not blind but loving submission. Maybe I borrow the terms ffrom Christian and Islamic teachings, but it works when both parties do their part.

What this entails is that the woman recognizes the man as the head/leader of the r/s, and takes the role of being "actively" submissive. That doesn't mean my gf doesn't tell me what she thinks/feels. She does and I would insist on her doing if if she doesn't. On my part, her happiness and wellbeing are part my responsibilites in the relationship. Most of the time (if not all) any decision I made that concerns her (or us) will be taken with her needs and desires in mind, way before I even considered my own.

She, by her natural willingness to let me make the final decisions and then support me, makes me want to be an umbrella over her, care for her, protect her and love her in a way I probably would not if she had behaved the way the "modern" world (actually degenerated world, IMHO) preaches. I would not have the incentive to sacrifice so much and go the extra mile everyday to make her feel loved and happy. I know it sounds very MCP and fakey. On the surface, it does seem that way, doesn't it? Only problem in such a way of progressing a r/s is that it is very easy for the guy to take the woman for granted, if not abuse his position. All the more important that I relook at myself, how I see her and the way the r/s is progress consistently. In fact on daily basis.

From my own walk with my beloved, I have found that the r/s has grown so much richer, and we dun even need the physical side to pull things together. The emotional and mental is more than enough to compensate for the lack of the physical. But when the time is right, the physical automatically increases from the initial proportion. Then one engages in what we call Making Love - far far better than just having sex. The whole mind, body and spirit is involved, and it feels truly complete.

Not sure if u can understand what I am trying to say.Fully agreed!!

Hi Bro Free, I know about your current r/s, keep it going ya.... You have my best wishes :)

vesfreq
08-08-2004, 01:21 AM
Thanks. We are working hard on it. We;ll be together again tomorrow night.

Boy, dun I know this - ALL of it I had experienced with my ex SG partner, and more. Even sharing good things can get me into trouble cos the words I used are not what she wants to hear. :confused: My pasar Angrit not so powderful lor.

Glad I finally got out. Told her she is free to go find someone (some god, probably) who can give her what she wants, since I can't. After trying so hard for years and remaining 100% faithful, I finally came to accept (very sadly) that nothing I do can satisfy. I just cannot compete (nor do I want to) with that Dark & handsome Prince on a white horse who comes rescue the fair lady" fantasy in those romantic novels that she cannot let go of. So, I decided that I should set her free. In doing so, I also set myself free.

Only later did I discover another world out there and never looked back. What I hope to find in my soulmate has not changed, I still looked for the same characteristics when I found them in my Rain. She has restored my faith in a mutually caring and loving r/s again. So, what do I want? Just a simple woman who accepts and enjoy my loving her 100% and does the same for me in return.

Singapore girls are just so damn difficult to handle. The culture and environment have, basically, changed the way they are.

Anyway, other than those you suffered from, my ex even threatened to jump off the building where I stay... and throw hot boiling stuff on me. Awww... boy.

I only long for a simple relationship, not one which promises hot soup (literally) and suicide threats. Life is short enough as it is. And, I don't think I need a mad looney woman to spoil it all. sigh....

And, IMO, simple relationship doesn't mean submissive partners. It means mutual respect and mature beliefs and attitudes. These are stuff which most Singapore women seem to have problems doing. Not that it is bothering me, but respect is the simplest form of goodwill that any person of sound mind can offer.

Girls with boobs and pretty faces can stay in the shelves for as long as they want. Ultimately, appearances wane after a while, not that humans are not attracted by physical features. The thing is, there has to be something worth holding onto, in a relationship. And, this is, imo, something which will make a relationship work out.

My ex didn't understand this. Every week when I met her, she would throw tantrums thinking that it would enhance the amount of drama in the relationship. Sadly, it didn't. It made me anything but a bitter man.

Worst of all is, the fundamental law of nature states that good girls will and always end up with bad guys. Girls with a string of good attributes (ie, faithful, loyal, attractive... etc) will almost always land up with guys having less than matching characters. And, vice versa.

If not for the fact that good girls have positive good attributes, "bad guys" wouldn't have courted them in the first place. Whilst the reverse is true for girls with less than desireable attributes, unfortunately. All things being equal, the world we live in is already one tainted by twisted odd unintelligible socio-behavioural patterns. Perhaps, madness had not found a better home than today.

asdfghjkl
08-08-2004, 01:33 AM
think it got something to do with "treat them mean, keep them keen" mentality.. men and women both want something they think they cant have and if 100% is guaranteed.. it loses its appeal..

Hitman
08-08-2004, 01:44 AM

Worst of all is, the fundamental law of nature states that good girls will and always end up with bad guys. Girls with a string of good attributes (ie, faithful, loyal, attractive... etc) will almost always land up with guys having less than matching characters. And, vice versa......
Opposites do attracts... well, I do agree that girls are attracted to guys who have a little bit of the 'bad boy' thingy. Perhaps they see 'us' as fun, thrilling and exciting to be with compared to 'good boys' who may not have as much fun as we do...

Ever heard of the saying - 'Nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai'? Guess that sums it all... :p

thaivisitor
08-08-2004, 01:51 AM

Not sure if u can understand what I am trying to say.

WOW! SEE BAY CHIM LEH... I also don't understand :D

fun4evergood
08-08-2004, 01:54 AM
Ever heard of the saying - 'Nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai'? Guess that sums it all... :p

Totally agreed on the above statement...... :D

thaivisitor
08-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Singapore girls are just so damn difficult to handle. The culture and environment have, basically, changed the way they are.

Anyway, other than those you suffered from, my ex even threatened to jump off the building where I stay... and throw hot boiling stuff on me. Awww... boy.

I only long for a simple relationship, not one which promises hot soup (literally) and suicide threats. Life is short enough as it is. And, I don't think I need a mad looney woman to spoil it all. sigh....

And, IMO, simple relationship doesn't mean submissive partners. It means mutual respect and mature beliefs and attitudes. These are stuff which most Singapore women seem to have problems doing. Not that it is bothering me, but respect is the simplest form of goodwill that any person of sound mind can offer.

Girls with boobs and pretty faces can stay in the shelves for as long as they want. Ultimately, appearances wane after a while, not that humans are not attracted by physical features. The thing is, there has to be something worth holding onto, in a relationship. And, this is, imo, something which will make a relationship work out.

My ex didn't understand this. Every week when I met her, she would throw tantrums thinking that it would enhance the amount of drama in the relationship. Sadly, it didn't. It made me anything but a bitter man.

Worst of all is, the fundamental law of nature states that good girls will and always end up with bad guys. Girls with a string of good attributes (ie, faithful, loyal, attractive... etc) will almost always land up with guys having less than matching characters. And, vice versa.

If not for the fact that good girls have positive good attributes, "bad guys" wouldn't have courted them in the first place. Whilst the reverse is true for girls with less than desireable attributes, unfortunately. All things being equal, the world we live in is already one tainted by twisted odd unintelligible socio-behavioural patterns. Perhaps, madness had not found a better home than today.

I remembered once, because I'm out late, an ex tried to take an overdose while staying with me, and keep calling me over the phone to ask me to come back.

When I finally reach home, she was on the couch, so I just pick up the phone call the ambulance and she ended up in Changi Hospital. Fucks! from the hospital, she also keep calling me, that I unplugged the phone and just go to sleep.

Morning I just pack her things for her in a bag, and when she came back, ask her politely to leave and told her I don't want the trouble of having someone die in my house or else the resale value will drop.

Not meaning I'm heartless or anything like that, but too bad as I don't like to be "blackmail" or "controlled" this way, if you know what I mean.

Monkeybiz
08-08-2004, 05:21 AM
not that i can't wait to ditch her, but rather that i can't give up that relationship yet. had a hard time thinking about it.

Blue_gal
08-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Interesting TOPIC!~

GerS re still GerS--> well agree...at time we dun NOE wat we wanNa OSO...tat is why "ANYTHING lor" so popular USED...

But then Not alL GERS re the same (chinese saying: one pole sink the whole BOAT of ppl..hehe)..when I said "anything lor' really mean anything...tat is becos I am TOO lazy to think wat I wanna AT TIME...so let the guy decide...

GErs are the same ..When "auntie" is here..We tend to be moody easily...tat is BEYOND our control...so usually i will HINT mine GUY first... theN he will NOe wat to DO.....

Being TOgether as a couple is how much U Understand tat person...IF u know tat he or SHe is tat type of CHARACTEr and if U think U can "HANDLE" well then GO FOR IT!!!...and ALSO tat is whY at time THRU UNDErstand .. some couple tend to choose to BREAK OFF....cos they Dun thiNK they can TAKE IT anymore...

HEre a few lines which I LOVE to USe oso...

1) NO --> depends on the tones and the topics when I said "NO"...you will HAVE to see the situation and decide...Mine "NO" for sex can be a "YES" also .. tat depends how u can make a "NO" to a "YES"...very much individual....

2) NVM Lor ---> means a bit mind....but then can be easily forgive type...

3) ANYTHING lor --> POPULAR line used espceially for the newly cOuple..ger tend to use often to show gUy that she wanT to make him HER "MAN" to decide wat she like and she will never said NO GOOD....bUT after "CONFIRMED" couple u will tends to gets those "NO GOOD" remarks after u DECIDED for her..... another type is the ger simplily LAZY to think or decide..so let the guY make the decision....

WOMAN are tend to be more COMPLICATED --> tat how GOD createD US!! :p

CHeeR~
BItchY Blue AUnt|e

thaivisitor
08-08-2004, 11:34 PM
Interesting TOPIC!~

GerS re still GerS--> well agree...at time we dun NOE wat we wanNa OSO...tat is why "ANYTHING lor" so popular USED...

But then Not alL GERS re the same (chinese saying: one pole sink the whole BOAT of ppl..hehe)..when I said "anything lor' really mean anything...tat is becos I am TOO lazy to think wat I wanna AT TIME...so let the guy decide...

GErs are the same ..When "auntie" is here..We tend to be moody easily...tat is BEYOND our control...so usually i will HINT mine GUY first... theN he will NOe wat to DO.....

Being TOgether as a couple is how much U Understand tat person...IF u know tat he or SHe is tat type of CHARACTEr and if U think U can "HANDLE" well then GO FOR IT!!!...and ALSO tat is whY at time THRU UNDErstand .. some couple tend to choose to BREAK OFF....cos they Dun thiNK they can TAKE IT anymore...

HEre a few lines which I LOVE to USe oso...

1) NO --> depends on the tones and the topics when I said "NO"...you will HAVE to see the situation and decide...Mine "NO" for sex can be a "YES" also .. tat depends how u can make a "NO" to a "YES"...very much individual....

2) NVM Lor ---> means a bit mind....but then can be easily forgive type...

3) ANYTHING lor --> POPULAR line used espceially for the newly cOuple..ger tend to use often to show gUy that she wanT to make him HER "MAN" to decide wat she like and she will never said NO GOOD....bUT after "CONFIRMED" couple u will tends to gets those "NO GOOD" remarks after u DECIDED for her..... another type is the ger simplily LAZY to think or decide..so let the guY make the decision....

WOMAN are tend to be more COMPLICATED --> tat how GOD createD US!! :p

CHeeR~
BItchY Blue AUnt|e

After your writing so much, all I can say is I like your signature :)

MoonBlaze
08-08-2004, 11:37 PM
not that i can't wait to ditch her, but rather that i can't give up that relationship yet. had a hard time thinking about it.

know you are serious on this r/s else wouldn't be so troubled.
Set yourself a limit on how far you want to go before giving up.
Find a good opportunity to talk to her again.
Communication is very important in a r/s.

Good Luck and Cheer up!!

thaivisitor
08-08-2004, 11:42 PM

Than have a serious talk with her. Start by getting her attention. To do that, try this!

SMS to her "need to talk to you urgently about breaking off, tonight OK?"

Then when you meet up, she'll be all ears!

ryanlim
09-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Than have a serious talk with her. Start by getting her attention. To do that, try this!

SMS to her "need to talk to you urgently about breaking off, tonight OK?"

Then when you meet up, she'll be all ears!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thaivisitor
09-08-2004, 12:02 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kekekekekeke

sometimes need "shock effect" to shock them to pay attention mah...

kekekekekeke :D

ryanlim
09-08-2004, 12:04 PM
kekekekekeke

sometimes need "shock effect" to shock them to pay attention mah...

kekekekekeke :D

hmmmm.......wonder whether Bro Monkeybiz tried it out!!!!!!!

waiting eagerly to know what's the reaction of the gal :D

popi
09-08-2004, 04:09 PM
I forgot who mentioned 'know how to cook doesn't mean u'll do the cooking'. I cooked for my b.f everytime he feel like eating my cooking. I believed there're more cooking to do when we get married cos I'm going to be a house wife most prob. By the way, don't keep complpaining about gals, what bout u guyz, u think u all are great? HUH? If u don't understand a gal, u expect a gal to understand u? Forget it. Gals doesn't have to be submissive all the time. Yes, this is morden times, so wake up u guyz, stop dreaming of getting ur dream gal.

vesfreq
09-08-2004, 05:46 PM
I remembered once, because I'm out late, an ex tried to take an overdose while staying with me, and keep calling me over the phone to ask me to come back.

When I finally reach home, she was on the couch, so I just pick up the phone call the ambulance and she ended up in Changi Hospital. Fucks! from the hospital, she also keep calling me, that I unplugged the phone and just go to sleep.

Morning I just pack her things for her in a bag, and when she came back, ask her politely to leave and told her I don't want the trouble of having someone die in my house or else the resale value will drop.

Not meaning I'm heartless or anything like that, but too bad as I don't like to be "blackmail" or "controlled" this way, if you know what I mean.

Got ur meaning there. ur ex-gf's tactic is exactly the same as my ex. Every few day, she would deliver suicide writs via the voice line. Crap. It was damn annoying.

One day, when she issued her usual death threat, I sat back on the bench told her, "please...." She ran off in a huff, only to return with a fiery red face. I don't know whether to laugh or not. The way girls like her issue death threats is like so funny, so serious yet so unreal. O_o If want to jump, don't come back, rite?

Thank goodness my parents knew what sort of person she was and stood by me, throughout my emotional ordeal with this looney xiao mei mei.

I felt the same way too. Being held "emotional hostage" every now and then is annoying, thats why younger girls cannot anyhow "pray pray". You did the right thing, besides you have every right to ask her to pack. On the other hand, so long as you are dating a young girl "fresh from school", there is always the risk that she might attempt some of those "stunts" from the tv romance dramas. It sounds sick to me, but that is what the media does. ie, corrupt the young minds and leave the mess to the rest

vesfreq
09-08-2004, 06:03 PM
I forgot who mentioned 'know how to cook doesn't mean u'll do the cooking'. I cooked for my b.f everytime he feel like eating my cooking. I believed there're more cooking to do when we get married cos I'm going to be a house wife most prob. By the way, don't keep complpaining about gals, what bout u guyz, u think u all are great? HUH? If u don't understand a gal, u expect a gal to understand u? Forget it. Gals doesn't have to be submissive all the time. Yes, this is morden times, so wake up u guyz, stop dreaming of getting ur dream gal.

It was never about finding a submissive companion. The whole crap thing is that most of the girls today have forgotten the necessity of respect and what does the lack of it lead to.

In these modern times, women have every right to demand for anything. But... they need not get everything they want, whenever they "demand". If you want a dark horse, others have every similar right to reciprocate with a quaking dodo.

There is nothing wrong with dreaming. However, it is most certainly a sin to demand without merit and just and without due regard to the fact that guys are just as human as girls.

You can stipulate a long gargantuan list of whatever great deeds you may have so-claimed to have done for your bf. The fact is, a personal experience does not merit a statistical truth in anything. Guys here are probably more concerned about how unforgiving, unrealistic, materialistic, nonsensical, insolent and ill-mannered the new generation females of today have become.

Where our parents have done well in marriage, why is it that we can't do just as well? In their time and age, divorces were taboo, while in ours time, divorces appear to be convenient resolutions to perceived "irreconciliable" differences. While in their time, chivalry, integrity and honesty were the basic fundamentals of character development, our time has witnessed greed and deceit as the equivalent fundamentals of today.

There are bigger issues here than whatever things you have done for your bf. I hate to say that, though it is really my own point of view.

OceanEleven
10-08-2004, 08:22 AM
Agree. That was probably the biggest mistake I made in my ex r/s. I took it all, in trying to love her and make her happy. Until I imploded inside and then it is all over. She tried hard to save the r/s and changed drastically, but it was already too late. My love for her had died. Nothing left in my heart, Told her I gave her the last chance 2 weeks ago (before the day I gave up) when I went to her and told her I am drowning. Instead of hearing me and responding accordingly , she further dunked my head underwater, and held it there. It was a sad day, when my heart died - completely.

You missed the bus, you can always take the next bus but you can never evertake the same bus again. The tming is just not right. :)

Five Stone
10-08-2004, 08:26 AM
Dun wait. Talk to her now. Let her know that u love her & treasure the r/s with her and wants it to be better (do u really?). Else the r/s may have to end if things doesn't change. Unless of course u already dun want it. If u do, don't wait, less your heart died before u even know it yourself.

It happened to me.

Agree. Strike the iron when it is hot, again prepare yourself and herself for it. No need to do anything exceptional, as per any other normal day but just be in nice, cosy and quiet place will do. At times, things just happened without your knowledge. :)

OceanEleven
10-08-2004, 10:17 AM

Yeah, threats, aimless, pointless, useless remarks coming from a shit that happens where food and air happens to go in from. What's the point when it doesn't does anyone good but more than often jepardize the whole relationship?

I too, believe that we long for simple relationship, a soul mate, a person to talk to and discuss things over. Not someone who sprout brainless remarks and jump to conclusion at the slightest twitch of our ass.

Clap Clap. As I said who wants a submissive GF of wife?? I swear to god if I ever find one, I will be here as well blabbering non stop all over again. Bottomline, one who uses her brain more than usng her mouth.

"Am I pretty", "Do I look good,"...........Once this started, there is no end. Ya, she complained I I do not compliment her enough but when I started to, it becomes a "MUST", a routine, a take it for granted.......

For the above, I beg to differ though, I guess nowadays relationship developing was distracted by too many other things in life, in return blinding us from the obvious loathe of each other. I guess other than looks, wealth, I guess we better spent more time understanding each other before we sign our life away.

Just my two cents' worth.... ;)

Monkeybiz
11-08-2004, 01:39 PM
hmmmm.......wonder whether Bro Monkeybiz tried it out!!!!!!!

waiting eagerly to know what's the reaction of the gal :D

erm... it didn't turned out as I expected.
I told her something like "There might be times when I won't be around, so if you met a nice guy, most likely you'll go with him right?"
Her: wat u toking?
Me: I think I can't stand your ways but I'm trying to make things work
Her: wat u mean?
Me: Actually I think if things won't work out between us, no point if I'm trying to stress up myself just to suit you. I've tried my best and all I've gotten are distance and irritations.
Her: I where got irritate you?
Me: your fickle-minded decisions and your temper as well.
Her: ....

It ended up she haven't called me since then.
I guess I might have to call up her close friend to see how she's feeling.

popi
11-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Ha! Obviously ur saying u wanna break up with her, what do U expect her to do or say? U've already mentioned u both can't suit, no point u acting so stressed up to suit her and u expect her to change herself to suit u? Com'on. I guessed she think there's no point being with U since U've said what u feel. I think she too feel disappointed in the relationship. Even if u wanna patch up with her again, I guess she'll still be the same.