PDA

View Full Version : Lor 6 House 41 (cat 40)

thaigers
12-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Has anyone patronise this house before? It seems like a damn quiet house cos OKT dont make any effort to pull customers in.

Was curious tonite so decided to take a peep. When the girls saw me, all of them sat up immediately in an attentive manner. I think it was a full tank of 7 to 8 girls. All of the girls seem quite enthusiastic. I guess they lack customers. Only one girl caught my eye, Girl 5. She looks quiet and seductive, quite fair too.

The customer volume, I presume is quite low. Does this mean the girl will aim to please? Will the service be better? Will they have more juice as they service less customers?? :D

Can samsters who has been to this house provide some info before I venture there?

Cheers

Garage1
12-07-2004, 05:59 PM
Has anyone patronise this house before? It seems like a damn quiet house cos OKT dont make any effort to pull customers in.

Was curious tonite so decided to take a peep. When the girls saw me, all of them sat up immediately in an attentive manner. I think it was a full tank of 7 to 8 girls. All of the girls seem quite enthusiastic. I guess they lack customers. Only one girl caught my eye, Girl 5. She looks quiet and seductive, quite fair too.

The customer volume, I presume is quite low. Does this mean the girl will aim to please? Will the service be better? Will they have more juice as they service less customers?? :D

Can samsters who has been to this house provide some info before I venture there?

Cheers

This hse is forever quiet.. might be cos the neighbours are workers quarters etc.. gals generally are kim mo and forever watching tv.. too quiet maybe! OKT quiet and black faced!!!! LOL

Luna
12-07-2004, 06:40 PM
Is this the house which looked too normal and wornout? Everytime i walk pass the house don't look like doing business but the okt just stand outside the gate and look at me. :confused:

Garage1
12-07-2004, 07:04 PM
Is this the house which looked too normal and wornout? Everytime i walk pass the house don't look like doing business but the okt just stand outside the gate and look at me. :confused:

thats right , the only hse on the left side if yr walking down ocean hotel

Luna
12-07-2004, 07:16 PM
thats right , the only hse on the left side if yr walking down ocean hotel

Like that really must go and explore.

Garage1
12-07-2004, 07:35 PM
haha, then thaigers n me will be waiting for yr FR soon..

Luna
12-07-2004, 07:38 PM
haha, then thaigers n me will be waiting for yr FR soon..

Haha, not so soon, i yet to count down from H72. :D

Garage1
12-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Haha, not so soon, i yet to count down from H72. :D

cound down? what u mean? :D

thaigers
12-07-2004, 07:47 PM
cound down? what u mean?

He is fucking from Hse 72 all the way down to Hse 41 in Lor 6 :eek:

he looking for a new Tirak?? :D

Garage1
12-07-2004, 07:49 PM
He is fucking from Hse 72 all the way down to Hse 41 in Lor 6 :eek:

he looking for a new Tirak?? :D

haha, if thats the way, i think we will wait for a long long time...

Sammi888
12-07-2004, 10:14 PM
I think more than 2 yrs back I happened to stumble on this quiet house and discover this gal whom I liked very much...but that time haven't joined the forum so never shared with bros...sorie...

I visited her on n off for about 4-5 mths then suddenly one day she was gone! Other than her I dun find anyone else nice but I thot since come all the way here liao, jus call n release lah...

Chose this rather matured looking gal, went up the room, stripped, go inside for shower...After a short shower, she squarded down to BJ me, n the way she BJ, she jus wanna suck until I cum....

Anyway, I acutally asked her is it that she jus wanna to finish me off in the BJ n not giving me the chance to FJ...haha...so funny...she actually knock her head with my cock inside her mouth...hee hee..

Anyway I obliged...so I cummed, cleaned up, put on cloth n walk out the house...it was jus another $40 down the drain...n I never returned to this house since then...

However, much later on I heard from a friend that his friend was accused by a gal for stealing her mobile n even tussle all the way until out of the house and finally another gals found her mobile and both the gal n okt didn't bother to apologise...then he also never returned...

That's all I know about this house...

Rgds.

shit8
12-07-2004, 11:07 PM
haha went to explore this quiet house b4, went to look c look c ..not my cuppatea den go out le lor..b4 i left..i was surprised the OKT said this, " ah di, go lorong 8, got better products"... ???? :confused: why would he say that lehz

btw anyone visited L18h40 b4 ah??comments???seem their gals got big boobs...

Anaconda
15-07-2004, 06:37 PM
G2 :cool: :D

Hello Bro’s.

I know I have not been contributing much for a long time because times were bad. But now things a picking up. So I might be around more now days.

I was suppose to meet a girl from the Sammy boy chat line (id = 3304) last night (14-7-04) but she played me out. I was feeling really hot and frustrated & wanted to really screw someone.

Had enough money for a Cat40 screw. So decided to head down to GL. I had not been there since 99. Boy lots had changed.

I entered L6 from Kallang around 11.20pm. The1st few house 70, 66 were all busy. Entered H41. There were a of gers waiting. G2 caught my eye. Paid up and asked for G2.

Entered the room and Striped down. Her name was Ah Pu, if I am not wrong. Been working there for 6 or 9 months and will be there for some time to come. Then we entered the shower. We chatted while she rubba rubba me. She knows very little English but can communicate with her.

Face: 8/10 Very sweet and pleasant looking
Body: 8/10 About 1.6m tall Nice slim. Had a nice pierced ring on her belly button.
Breast: 7/10 B cup but nice firm, can hold in hand. Beautiful nipples.
Pussy: Pussy hair was neatly trimmed. When I tried to finger her she only allowed if I placed a condom over my finger and only allowed one finger. But she had a nice hold on my finger and bro when I entered her. Bur she enjoyed the fingering and let me have my time at it. She didn’t allow frenching and licking.

BJ: 6/10 She could control her movements well but she only did the BJ for like 2min. I would have loved it if she did it longer.

FJ: 8/10 1st she sat on me and rode me but I controlled her momentum. Then switched to missionary and then putting her legs over my shoulders before I unloaded. She looked as though she was enjoying but who knows. Sad that she didn’t allow me to anal her.

Attitude: 9/10 She gave the Girl Friend treatment. She was very nice sweet and polite. She responded well and didn’t complain at all.

Before leaving she told me to come again and screw her again. Will I?

RTF: Definitely will come again man. Although she didn’t allow me to do certain stuff, but her GF treatment and good friendly behavior and nice body will definitely make me want to screw her again.

PS: Any bro here know if any Cat40 ger allows Anal FJ. Also have any bro been to L6 H41 before. The OKT is an old man. Saw me, a Singh, Said $50. Had to bargain with him then he allowed $40. Was late already and Gs had caught my eye so I bargained. Have the Prices gone up or is he being an Ass?

RJ2004
15-07-2004, 06:55 PM
never tried any girls in this house cos the okt damn attitude one la, like dun wanna do business one le. one time i walking pass with some bros then he just say no girls, i dun believe go and take a look, there were plenty inside lor. like that how to do business? since he dun wanna do business then i go other houses lor :D

shit8
15-07-2004, 08:26 PM
never tried any girls in this house cos the okt damn attitude one la, like dun wanna do business one le. one time i walking pass with some bros then he just say no girls, i dun believe go and take a look, there were plenty inside lor. like that how to do business? since he dun wanna do business then i go other houses lor :D

agreed sia..tis kinda pple dunno wats up their minds lor...

Cummings
16-07-2004, 01:43 AM
Went to this house before and the okt really has a fucked up atitude. My friend and I went in to have a look but the girls in the tank were not to our liking so my friend commented that the girls not that chio. And the okt overheard and told us to go next door. So in a fit of anger I told him off and said thatfucking the banglas will be better than his gals. After that I just turn and walked out. I only remeber that arse hole face turning black.

Shootout
16-07-2004, 09:31 PM
Went GL walk ard, so late liao still no gals to my liking so enter H41.
OKT quite old and doesn't even look up from his desk, just sit there.

Got 4 gals in the tank so just ask for the most cute one, G6

Name: Pent
BJ: 6/10
AR: nope
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10

Got the girlfriend feeling. Play wif didi during bath, then put on rubber and blow until i'm hard. Then proceed to her on top, later change to missionary and then doggy, finally come in missionary. Very Obliging.

RTF: dun think so, will try out other houses.

BEAST KING
17-07-2004, 10:36 AM
I must agree that the okt really has a fucking attitude..once i stepped into the house for a look and i went out without calling cos the gals not to my taste and the okt commented.......Dun want to call. dun come in to see......waste my time only. With this type of attitude, i think the shop will close down very soon......... :mad:

CumExplorer
17-07-2004, 05:10 PM
However, much later on I heard from a friend that his friend was accused by a gal for stealing her mobile n even tussle all the way until out of the house and finally another gals found her mobile and both the gal n okt didn't bother to apologise...then he also never returned...

That's all I know about this house...

Rgds.

Yes its me, and I wrote a FR for the incident in the forum, but I remember the house is H52 loh, not 41, or I remember wrongly?? its about 2 years back lo

The girl was no5 if remember correctly, she immideately left the house after action and me late a bit and then she claimed couldnt find her handphone, and refused to give me her number as I could dial the number to test it, later told them if couldn't find then report to police loh, then suddenly found in a corner of a cabinet outside, here, till now still dnt know how it can go there. Now seems quite funny, maybe someday can write a script "a unforgettable encounter story in SG Red light life", till now still vivid in my mind :eek: of course cant use my real name to publish lar.

I went out of the house and never return, and now when walk through the street will never look into it.

toothbrush
17-07-2004, 06:40 PM
Went to this house before and the okt really has a fucked up atitude. My friend and I went in to have a look but the girls in the tank were not to our liking so my friend commented that the girls not that chio. And the okt overheard and told us to go next door. So in a fit of anger I told him off and said thatfucking the banglas will be better than his gals. After that I just turn and walked out. I only remeber that arse hole face turning black.

had a bad incident too, i was there checking out the gal
when i walk out without calling the gal he commented "Can still go other walk walk and see see, dun bonk also can"
NB got this kind of attitude how to patronise your place :mad:

diver5007
17-07-2004, 07:34 PM
Also had a bad encounter with the okt , skinny man face always black black.
Went in to check the girls but did not pick any and was 'suan' by this okt.
It was about 1.5 yrs ago. Never step in to this house again. Unless the okt is changed , advise all bros to avoid this house.

rgds

Storm_Sucker
18-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Yes its me, and I wrote a FR for the incident in the forum, but I remember the house is H52 loh, not 41, or I remember wrongly?? its about 2 years back lo

The girl was no5 if remember correctly, she immideately left the house after action and me late a bit and then she claimed couldnt find her handphone, and refused to give me her number as I could dial the number to test it, later told them if couldn't find then report to police loh, then suddenly found in a corner of a cabinet outside, here, till now still dnt know how it can go there. Now seems quite funny, maybe someday can write a script "a unforgettable encounter story in SG Red light life", till now still vivid in my mind :eek: of course cant use my real name to publish lar.

I went out of the house and never return, and now when walk through the street will never look into it.

Same experience. At lor 18 from the main, the one on the right. The OKT said: "bring a can of drinks and came here to shop." NB... he think his girls VERI gd, sure bao eat. CB.... All this okt should learn PR, comuumication skills. There are so many OKT, so many brothel, there are bound that customer will look ard to look for the best. We r paying 40 dollars n 40 cents.
Those OKT seeing this, pls wake up from the ideal.

SexTalk
18-07-2004, 10:51 PM
Went to this house before and the okt really has a fucked up atitude.

wahhhhhhhh

siamcutey
20-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Had good memories years back in this house.

The girls in this house have low bonking rates. Meaning they have less customers compared to other houses. To those interested in getting a tirak, go there, easier to aim for one and get one.

Provided you don't become the prey.

Always remember,
No matter how bad is the OKT, he is not the one you are bonking. If you pay and F, he see your face regular, he might be one of the best OKT you ever had.

:cool:
SC

siamcutey
20-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Will they have more juice as they service less customers?? :D

Cheers

A few years back, had one from there. Natural lubrication and dripping. but after 2 bonks, got sick of it.

Try your luck there. ;)

hahaha
SC

thaigers
20-07-2004, 07:36 PM
Had good memories years back in this house.

The girls in this house have low bonking rates. Meaning they have less customers compared to other houses. To those interested in getting a tirak, go there, easier to aim for one and get one.

Provided you don't become the prey.

Always remember,
No matter how bad is the OKT, he is not the one you are bonking. If you pay and F, he see your face regular, he might be one of the best OKT you ever had.

:cool:
SC

hey, that's what i thought too, low bonking rate = more natural juice. sick n tired of bonking girls with no juice n yet act like they enjoy the act :rolleyes:

zunbo
17-08-2004, 01:18 AM
Pardon me for my poor writing..... Well.... Nothing to do... so decided to go for some 'Destress session' . So cut the chase.

Gal: G5
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : B
Figure : 8/10 ( Slim and sexY)
BJ : 8/10 ( Got Suction!!!)
FJ : 8/10 ( Rode like a Cowgirl!!, Moan when i do my thrusting while she is on TOP! Best of all.....Tight sia!!!)
RTF: Why NOT!! :D

Last But not Least!!! THE OKT Still F**K UP!!!!

thaigers
11-10-2004, 10:52 PM
Does anyone else come to this house at all? Whenever everyone mention Lor 6 houses, this one is always left out. Is this house really that bad? But its still open for business, so i guess it must be ok . will try soon.

zunbo
11-10-2004, 11:01 PM
Does anyone else come to this house at all? Whenever everyone mention Lor 6 houses, this one is always left out. Is this house really that bad? But its still open for business, so i guess it must be ok . will try soon.

Ok lar.... Services are rather SOP lor.... OKT.... makes u sian..... Most of the time, u can see the gals chit chatting in the tank.

collin_23
12-10-2004, 09:06 AM
Got a few big boobs in this hse. Number rem is single digit one. Forget liao..cause girl tried service SOP.

thaigers
01-11-2004, 05:16 PM
Pardon me for my poor writing..... Well.... Nothing to do... so decided to go for some 'Destress session' . So cut the chase.

Gal: G5
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : B
Figure : 8/10 ( Slim and sexY)
BJ : 8/10 ( Got Suction!!!)
FJ : 8/10 ( Rode like a Cowgirl!!, Moan when i do my thrusting while she is on TOP! Best of all.....Tight sia!!!)
RTF: Why NOT!! :D
Last But not Least!!! THE OKT Still F**K UP!!!!
haven't tried this house, so decided to check it out.
tried this girl too. Fr out soon....

thaigers
06-11-2004, 02:00 AM
ok. just a quick one. got f by the okt b4 4 not calling. but want to try anyway.
g5 caught my eye. the rest not to my liking.
when she came out of the tank, i was definitely not disappointed or felt deceived. she has a good body, slim n sexy.
when she took of her clothes, i just cant take my eyes off her breasts.
very nice pair of B+ cup boobs.
very friendly and good attitude too. no rush or waste time. bath sop. FJ as per zunbo fr. she definitely likes being on top. service wise rather sop but definitely worth exploring in the future. might make this house my regular house rather than house 70. this hse also 30min service, so quite worth.
as for the okt, i think just ignore him.

thaigers
15-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Anyone regular of this house? Can shed some light on the girls?
Seems like this is the least talked about house.

Garage1
15-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Anyone regular of this house? Can shed some light on the girls?
Seems like this is the least talked about house.

If its 30mins, i dun mind giving a try.. seems like most of them in this hse have tattoos..

thaigers
16-11-2004, 06:24 PM
If its 30mins, i dun mind giving a try.. seems like most of them in this hse have tattoos..
Should be 30 mins cos when i asked for 2 sessions , its 1 hour. As for the okt, dont have to worry about him or what he said. See the girl you like go for it. Girl's here are so so, like house70, but better.

collin_23
16-11-2004, 07:12 PM
Bros sorry just want ask this G5 here how long already? I hope to find one regular for at least 1 yr plsu still here one. :)

Thanks for the help.

TooFast
16-11-2004, 08:42 PM
This house have O/N? Don't dare to ask coz the OKT so fierce. Hehe!! But I guess should have...but just wanna confirm.

collin_23
16-11-2004, 09:45 PM
keke...nvm. I ask moi self. Say until so good got time must try... :D

WOOHOO
17-11-2004, 08:43 AM
wa low bro collin you every one also try must be damn shiok hor???

collin_23
17-11-2004, 08:45 AM
ermm...same lor. Only face and body change :D

wa low bro collin you every one also try must be damn shiok hor???

TooFast
18-11-2004, 01:13 AM
This house got o/n leh, today go ask liao. Standard price 130, booking must pay advance 50 and er...starts at 00:15

TooFast
18-11-2004, 08:18 PM
ok. just a quick one. got f by the okt b4 4 not calling. but want to try anyway.
g5 caught my eye. the rest not to my liking.
when she came out of the tank, i was definitely not disappointed or felt deceived. she has a good body, slim n sexy.
when she took of her clothes, i just cant take my eyes off her breasts.
very nice pair of B+ cup boobs.
very friendly and good attitude too. no rush or waste time. bath sop. FJ as per zunbo fr. she definitely likes being on top. service wise rather sop but definitely worth exploring in the future. might make this house my regular house rather than house 70. this hse also 30min service, so quite worth.
as for the okt, i think just ignore him.

I think first time visit the girl, service always a bit SOP. But I think more frequent visit, service might improve. Then again, everyone is different but thats what I think base on my experience.....

bradpitt968
23-11-2004, 10:39 AM
I've pass this house a few times.... one time I saw G2... very busty... but dunno how's the svc.. could any bros here share FR? if any... tks.. = )

Anaconda
23-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Eh bro

Read the first page of the thread first lah. I wrote an fr on her on the 15th of July this year:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=508541&postcount=13

Hopefully it's the same girl. Not been in GL since then.

I've pass this house a few times.... one time I saw G2... very busty... but dunno how's the svc.. could any bros here share FR? if any... tks.. = )

Next time search if lazy to read or find.......

bradpitt968
23-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Think so.. will go and try her out asap... = )

big_bear
23-11-2004, 11:42 PM
bros... maybe this is a noob question... but issit possible to ask for 2 girls to have sex with? maybe can extend session or something?
If can get 2 girls, then will be super shiok man. somemore it's 40x 2 = $80.

zunbo
25-11-2004, 12:01 AM
bros... maybe this is a noob question... but issit possible to ask for 2 girls to have sex with? maybe can extend session or something?
If can get 2 girls, then will be super shiok man. somemore it's 40x 2 = $80.

Just go and tell the OKT U want 2 girls to service U lor.... :rolleyes:

thaigers
01-12-2004, 12:48 AM
There are 2 new girls in this house. I havent sampled yet. Those who want to find tirak better hurry :D

bradpitt968
06-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Any more updates??

Personally I've tried 2 gals here... G2 & G5...

G2 :
- Looks 6.5/10
- Figure 7/10
- Boobs cup B
- Good BJ and FJ (doggie position best liao)
- Overall 8/10

G5 :
- Looks 7/10
- Figure 7.5/10 slim type
- Boobs cup B
- Good BJ and FJ
- Overall 8.5/10

Wanna go overnite with G5... but heard from the OKT that she kana 1 week cannot work.... wah lau... heng ah... *sweat*...

thaigers
06-12-2004, 10:57 PM
...Wanna go overnite with G5... but heard from the OKT that she kana 1 week cannot work.... wah lau... heng ah... *sweat*...

when did you hear about her cannot work for a week? dont make me scared leh.

want to try ON her also. anyone has her ON FR?

zunbo
07-12-2004, 01:31 AM
Wanna go overnite with G5... but heard from the OKT that she kana 1 week cannot work.... wah lau... heng ah... *sweat*...

WAh.... Thanks Bro!!! I was just abt to look for her..... :eek:

Khai
07-12-2004, 01:36 AM
Hi all,

I have been following the forums and chonging for more than a year now but never registered or posted as i didnt think i had anything worth sharing. The forums were a form of entertainment rather than information for me. My previous bonks were nothing much to shout abt, a few PRC FLs here and there and some Cat $40s here and there. However this thread recently caught my eye and I decided to pay a visit to this highly rated house today.
It has been several months since my last excursion into the red lights of geylang due to a severe lack of $$$ :( . However stresses at work got the better of me and I thought why not I got look see look see abit tonight. So off i went prowling around the lorongs. The streets were devoid of eye candy, probably men in blue(or in undercover) at work. So I decided to check out the famous L6H66 and boy what a fun time I was in for.
As I stepped into the house I noticed the OKT was just sitting behind the counter waiting for customers. Unlike the other houses where the OKTs stand at the door and try to pull you in. Good business i guess, so no need to so piah. In the fish tank there was only one girl, girl 11 i think but she was too chubby for my liking. there were 2 other brothers waiting there so my guess was that the better ones were still inside. I listened half-heartedly to the OKTs feverish attempts to promote girl 11 but she was wearing a scowl on her face and that was a turnoff. After abt 5 mins, a pretty young thing walked out with a customer. Immediately my eyes brightened and the OKT said she was new and that there are only 5 girls working tonite so I should try her. I liked what I saw and paid up and was lead to a room of pleasure and sensation that till now I'm still drooling over. The service exeptional and I was thus motivated to register and share this gem here.

When I entered the room, what caught my eye was the transparent bath area. She asked for my name and told me her name was Ah Yuk and that she was 20 and only been here for a month. She turned on some suggestive music and motioned for me to undress. Getting a bit dissapointed I thought I was in for another SOP session, my was I wrong. When i had stripped down to my undies, she was already naked with her small but firm and perky twin peaks jutting straight out at me. She hugged me from behind and sensually helped me remove my undies, very GF feeling. She lead me too the shower and gave me a nice wash which inculded a very memorable soapy tit washing of my back, when I turned over, she pulled me down to her lips and we frenched... great feeling, very pasionate. After she finnished washing me up, she asked me to towel up 1st while she washed up. I had a very nice view of her washing thru the transparent walls, very sexy.
What followed was the longest cat bath I had ever had complete with 2 BBBJs, almost my whole body from shoulders right down to knees was not spared by her hardworking tounge, tho i do admit that it was bit dry. prob service too many ppl liaoz. The much vaunted AR was not included but the 2 BBBjs more than made up for it. Suction was good and strong and she was very hardworking. It took alot from me to stop from bursting. After a memorable 5 min catbath, she capped me and went on top... and my god... she was tight... felt as if she was really darn new at this.. I was already tethering at the edge of explosion from the excellent foreplay and within 10 strokes of her on top I erupted with such joy and ectasy I have not felt in a long time. I gently told her I had already climaxed and she was very supprised. To my amazement she pouted and said.. You come, I never come, I not happy(in broken english and thai, she doesnt really understand english) and sulked at me. I had to defend myself and said not my fault but it was her excellent service. She still didnt forgive me and playfully boxed my stomach and scolded my didi in thai. Despite the language barrier it really felt different from your standard bonk. After that we showered and dressed and she tried to tell me something like come and see me again, forcing me to cross little finger with her to promise. (dont understand thai so I'm guessing). She actually managed to make me feel abit bad that i didn't last long enuff as if she genuinely hoped for a nice long session with me. Before I left her room she pulled me towards her and we had a long kiss before I departed fully sextified by my short yet extremely enjoyable bonk with her. I decided to share this experience with brudders here in hope that more nice ppl out there would visit her and sayang her and give her more business. For myself I'd definately RTF her if I have the $$$. But then again there is the usual one man's meat is another mans poison. Enjoy....

Data

Name : Ah Yoke
Number: L6H66G4
Looks: Pretty, fair, cute face, short hair, big, bright eyes. I'd rate her 8/10
In Sing: 1 month
Boobs: Small yet firm with nice perky nipples. My guess is 33B. I rate 8/10 too.
Body: Some flab in the tummy area but the curves are thare, firm ass too. 7/10.
BBBJ: Fabulous, good suction, very hardworking 9/10
FJ: Very short time but great experience. Very tight 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 Friendly, hardworking, yet playful and fun to be with. GF feeling.
Frenching allowed
Did not try: AR, 69, or servicing her
RTF: Definately, I'm saving for it already.

Thats my virgin FR, hope you like it, more importantly do take good care of her for me ya brudders... :)

TooFast
07-12-2004, 02:33 AM

What do you mean? Heng u never waste a trip or something happen to her and heng u never do it :confused:

WOOHOO
07-12-2004, 08:17 AM
Hi all,

I have been following the forums and chonging for more than a year now but never registered or posted as i didnt think i had anything worth sharing. The forums were a form of entertainment rather than information for me. My previous bonks were nothing much to shout abt, a few PRC FLs here and there and some Cat $40s here and there. However this thread recently caught my eye and I decided to pay a visit to this highly rated house today.
It has been several months since my last excursion into the red lights of geylang due to a severe lack of $$$ :( . However stresses at work got the better of me and I thought why not I got look see look see abit tonight. So off i went prowling around the lorongs. The streets were devoid of eye candy, probably men in blue(or in undercover) at work. So I decided to check out the famous L6H66 and boy what a fun time I was in for.
As I stepped into the house I noticed the OKT was just sitting behind the counter waiting for customers. Unlike the other houses where the OKTs stand at the door and try to pull you in. Good business i guess, so no need to so piah. In the fish tank there was only one girl, girl 11 i think but she was too chubby for my liking. there were 2 other brothers waiting there so my guess was that the better ones were still inside. I listened half-heartedly to the OKTs feverish attempts to promote girl 11 but she was wearing a scowl on her face and that was a turnoff. After abt 5 mins, a pretty young thing walked out with a customer. Immediately my eyes brightened and the OKT said she was new and that there are only 5 girls working tonite so I should try her. I liked what I saw and paid up and was lead to a room of pleasure and sensation that till now I'm still drooling over. The service exeptional and I was thus motivated to register and share this gem here.

When I entered the room, what caught my eye was the transparent bath area. She asked for my name and told me her name was Ah Yuk and that she was 20 and only been here for a month. She turned on some suggestive music and motioned for me to undress. Getting a bit dissapointed I thought I was in for another SOP session, my was I wrong. When i had stripped down to my undies, she was already naked with her small but firm and perky twin peaks jutting straight out at me. She hugged me from behind and sensually helped me remove my undies, very GF feeling. She lead me too the shower and gave me a nice wash which inculded a very memorable soapy tit washing of my back, when I turned over, she pulled me down to her lips and we frenched... great feeling, very pasionate. After she finnished washing me up, she asked me to towel up 1st while she washed up. I had a very nice view of her washing thru the transparent walls, very sexy.
What followed was the longest cat bath I had ever had complete with 2 BBBJs, almost my whole body from shoulders right down to knees was not spared by her hardworking tounge, tho i do admit that it was bit dry. prob service too many ppl liaoz. The much vaunted AR was not included but the 2 BBBjs more than made up for it. Suction was good and strong and she was very hardworking. It took alot from me to stop from bursting. After a memorable 5 min catbath, she capped me and went on top... and my god... she was tight... felt as if she was really darn new at this.. I was already tethering at the edge of explosion from the excellent foreplay and within 10 strokes of her on top I erupted with such joy and ectasy I have not felt in a long time. I gently told her I had already climaxed and she was very supprised. To my amazement she pouted and said.. You come, I never come, I not happy(in broken english and thai, she doesnt really understand english) and sulked at me. I had to defend myself and said not my fault but it was her excellent service. She still didnt forgive me and playfully boxed my stomach and scolded my didi in thai. Despite the language barrier it really felt different from your standard bonk. After that we showered and dressed and she tried to tell me something like come and see me again, forcing me to cross little finger with her to promise. (dont understand thai so I'm guessing). She actually managed to make me feel abit bad that i didn't last long enuff as if she genuinely hoped for a nice long session with me. Before I left her room she pulled me towards her and we had a long kiss before I departed fully sextified by my short yet extremely enjoyable bonk with her. I decided to share this experience with brudders here in hope that more nice ppl out there would visit her and sayang her and give her more business. For myself I'd definately RTF her if I have the $$$. But then again there is the usual one man's meat is another mans poison. Enjoy....

Data

Boobs: Small yet firm with nice perky nipples. My guess is 33B. I rate 8/10 too.
Attitude: 9/10 Friendly, hardworking, yet playful and fun to be with. GF feeling.
Frenching allowed

Thats my virgin FR, hope you like it, more importantly do take good care of her for me ya brudders... :)
bro this is h41 thread leh not h66 leh

thaigers
07-12-2004, 12:19 PM

I think bros here better avoid her until bradpit comes in to clarify the situation . :o

TooFast
07-12-2004, 01:41 PM

I think should be her period??

I mean why give her a good FR then suddenly tell us she kana.....

Just my speculation!! :o

zunbo
07-12-2004, 11:46 PM
I think should be her period??

I mean why give her a good FR then suddenly tell us she kana.....

Just my speculation!! :o

No offend bro... Cos mostly period is mostly 3days. seldom got 1 wk. 1 wk mostly implies to STD... Or something in the line...

TooFast
08-12-2004, 01:29 AM
No offend bro... Cos mostly period is mostly 3days. seldom got 1 wk. 1 wk mostly implies to STD... Or something in the line...

If kena STD brad will still say heng meh!

I believe he slept with her not too long ago!

Just my speculation! :o

bradpitt968
08-12-2004, 04:00 AM
when did you hear about her cannot work for a week? dont make me scared leh.

want to try ON her also. anyone has her ON FR?

From what I know... i went there on like 27 or 28 Nov.... i wanna book overnite with her... then OKT says that the not working for 1 week and didn't say why liao.

So what do u guys think leh?

I mean.. give her the benefit of the doubt... maybe she's sick.

bradpitt968
08-12-2004, 04:02 AM

Think for cheongster like us in commercial scene... I dunno abt u guys... but I do go check up like once every 6mths ... just for sure.

Guess the new body health check for all couples getting married is a good idea after all.... yes there will be some social repercussion... but ... dump our "face" aside for awhile... and spare a thought for our love ones...

bradpitt968
08-12-2004, 04:05 AM
Hi all,

Data

Frenching allowed

This is simply call.... Chemistry... = )

bradpitt968
08-12-2004, 04:07 AM
What do you mean? Heng u never waste a trip or something happen to her and heng u never do it :confused:

To all... I assumed that she kana some form of *taboo word*... so was glad that I was late... cos I might kana something.... but in any case.. i might be wrong..

bradpitt968
08-12-2004, 04:09 AM
I think bros here better avoid her until bradpit comes in to clarify the situation . :o

I would reckon that the doctor would have make sure that she's cleared before letting her work again. So I suppose that if she's working, she should be ok.

bradpitt968
08-12-2004, 04:10 AM

Bottomline... wanna bonk.. dun be afraid.... if afraid... then DIY lah.... LOL!!

bradpitt968
08-12-2004, 04:12 AM
If kena STD brad will still say heng meh!

I believe he slept with her not too long ago!

Just my speculation! :o

Yah.... u are right think awhile back... dunno when liao.... so wanna go overnite with her... but she's not around lor.

But I'm fine... if that's what u guys are worried about.

bradpitt968
08-12-2004, 04:14 AM

That's what I thought as well.... but yet.. I'm not sure.. I might be wrong... so u guys be the judge....

collin_23
08-12-2004, 10:16 AM
G5 nothing special. BJ condom and abit the lazy when rocking u, plus not that tight also. But service wise nice smile and boobs a plenty. :cool:

Saw the other girls this hse. Abit the CMI. Only G5 still considered not bad but dark skinned.

thaigers
08-12-2004, 11:27 AM
G5 nothing special. BJ condom and abit the lazy when rocking u, plus not that tight also. But service wise nice smile and boobs a plenty. :cool:

Saw the other girls this hse. Abit the CMI. Only G5 still considered not bad but dark skinned.
what time did u go? normally if u go around 10+ they r a bit tired(or lazy if u like). i also find that if they serve many customers that day, they r also like that. but then this house is normally quite deserted, so its unusual for them to serve many customers unless she quite popular .
I thought she's not that dark, definitely not as dark as some of those in lor 18 hse 30.

bradpitt968
08-12-2004, 01:55 PM

Agree with you... G5 is not bad lookg and as for me... I like her boobs... cos I'm a boobs man.... G2 also not bad... especially doing her doggie... *thumbs up*

TooFast
08-12-2004, 03:55 PM
So anyone got visit there recently can tell me if G5 come back to work...

Don't want to go there then don't have...waste a trip :p

bradpitt968
08-12-2004, 04:28 PM
So anyone got visit there recently can tell me if G5 come back to work...

Don't want to go there then don't have...waste a trip :p

U can call L6H41 and check @ 6844 1337.... sometimes the gals will answer the call... so u can ask them...."Gal no. 5 working today?".... etc...

TooFast
08-12-2004, 05:16 PM
U can call L6H41 and check @ 6844 1337.... sometimes the gals will answer the call... so u can ask them...."Gal no. 5 working today?".... etc...

Don't really like to call la just hoping if anyone drop by the house can see see if G5 come back already!!

thaigers
18-12-2004, 01:36 AM
Anyone tried ON G5? Any FR before I go?

thaigers
03-01-2005, 02:49 PM
No one here ON her (No.5) ah? Or no one want to provide FR? I ON her recently, Saw many toothbrushes in her bathroom, like 6 or 7 :eek: In my opinion, I think she is the best in this house in terms of overall package (looks and body). She is a bit on the dark side but this is how I like my thai girls, authentic :D

Will post FR when have the time.

Luna
03-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Saw many toothbrushes in her bathroom, like 6 or 7 :eek:

Ha..ha..This quote is a very critical evidence to some bros here.

zunbo
03-01-2005, 06:51 PM

BINGO, So anymore guys wants to be her TIRAk.... Think again :p

thaigers
04-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Did I mention that she could be an avid toothbrush collector? :p

toothbrush
04-01-2005, 01:23 AM
Did I mention that she could be an avid toothbrush collector? :p

did she tell you which toothbrush she love to collect? :D

Cummings
04-01-2005, 09:01 AM

Maybe she one day use one mah.... :D

bradpitt968
04-01-2005, 04:34 PM
No one here ON her (No.5) ah? Or no one want to provide FR? I ON her recently, Saw many toothbrushes in her bathroom, like 6 or 7 :eek: In my opinion, I think she is the best in this house in terms of overall package (looks and body). She is a bit on the dark side but this is how I like my thai girls, authentic :D

Yah... G5 is overall no bad.... since u did her... could u post the FR with her?

I can't remember did I post my FR.... anyway..

L6H41G5

Looks - 6.5/10
Figure - Slim (flat abs), nice boobs (cup B) and tanned complexion
BJ - 6/10
FJ - 7.5/10
RTF - Yes, on my hitlist

What I dun like is that the gal will bath and then leave the room and wait outside.

I like G2 and G5... both are good for bonking....

madd
04-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Hello to all brudder,

In this house any big boods gal or nt?

Luna
05-01-2005, 06:12 AM
Hello to all brudder,

In this house any big boods gal or nt?

If you want big boobs, mights well popin to wh54 for a look.

thaigers
06-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Anyone tried threesome in this house? :D

Anyone knows who does them here?

ThaiG
07-01-2005, 02:53 PM

Is she with the relatively big room as posted in my thread? Also where part of the ceiling isnt joined with the wall? if so then i did her too.. but wat FR u want?

madd
07-01-2005, 06:20 PM
Hello to all brudder,

in this house any big boobs or not? :D

bradpitt968
08-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Not that I know... go WH54 lah.....

newton
14-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Last sun, there was big commotion at Hse41. The gumpy old OKT was nearly kena whack up by a customer. Luckily his gals act as a buffer between them, with one of the gals running over to hse52 to ask the OKT for help. The old OKT was a bloody gu-niang, have his gals act as a shield for him.

thaigers
14-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Last sun, there was big commotion at Hse41. The gumpy old OKT was nearly kena whack up by a customer. Luckily his gals act as a buffer between them, with one of the gals running over to hse52 to ask the OKT for help. The old OKT was a bloody gu-niang, have his gals act as a shield for him.

wht commotion? can tell us more? the okt must have bad mouth the customer or something and the customre du lan.

thecas
14-01-2005, 02:30 PM
wht commotion? can tell us more? the okt must have bad mouth the customer or something and the customre du lan.

Agree, more info? then we can avoid happening to us if possible.

bradpitt968
14-01-2005, 03:28 PM

Yah.. the OKT there always pull a long face...

thaigers
14-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Yah.. the OKT there always pull a long face...

Acutally, the OKT face is like that one. He didnt pull it. :D

poolhot.
14-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Acutally, the OKT face is like that one. He didnt pull it. :D

Then ask him go plastic surgery lor...... If tis kind of face I sure scared to go in.

thaigers
14-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Then ask him go plastic surgery lor...... If tis kind of face I sure scared to go in.

Like dat u wait until the OKT not around then u go in lor. Somtime the OKT also MIA one. Aiya u so scared of OKT, go to Hse 70 best lah. Own time own target. :D

poolhot.
14-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Like dat u wait until the OKT not around then u go in lor. Somtime the OKT also MIA one. Aiya u so scared of OKT, go to Hse 70 best lah. Own time own target. :D

If I no scared OKT especially those in Lor 18 I suda cheong all the cat40 gals liao. keke

But lately notice they more courteous liao. Say Hello when U go in and thank U after U finish bonking.

newton
14-01-2005, 06:44 PM

What actually transpired between the piss off customer and the ah pek OKT, i afraid i have no clue as i was passing by the hse on my way to Lor6 coffeshop. As i was approaching the hse , i heard a heavy thump sound of banging of the counter table and the gals in the fish-tank screaming their heads off. So I went to the hse to kaypoh and saw one of the gals running to get help and another acting as human shield, with the ah pek OKT taking cover at the foot of the stairway. The OKT still kwai-lan, still want to argue back with the customer. After that the young specky OKT of hse 52 came to smooth things over and the piss off customer was pulled away by his friends and left.

For more info, plse contact the gals @ hse 41 and the young OKT of hse 52. Thank you.

thecas
15-01-2005, 09:52 AM
Ya, mayb Thaiger can visit G5 and ask her. her engerlish good good. too bad skin abit dark, so not suit me.

thaigers
15-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Ya, mayb Thaiger can visit G5 and ask her. her engerlish good good. too bad skin abit dark, so not suit me.

Her engerlish very good meh??. but she never speak engerlish with me leh :o
How good is her engerlish ah?

poolhot.
15-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Her engerlish very good meh??. but she never speak engerlish with me leh :o
How good is her engerlish ah?

Fcuk me, Oh Fcuk me please..... Is that kind of engerlish good enough? :D

uncleloo
15-01-2005, 03:15 PM

international language hor ... :D

thaigers
15-01-2005, 04:06 PM
thaigers: what happened on sun? why was the okt lying on the floor? what did the okt said to the customer ?
g5: fcuk me fcuk me please.....

thaigers: :confused:

thaigers
19-01-2005, 04:54 PM
What actually transpired between the piss off customer and the ah pek OKT, i afraid i have no clue as i was passing by the hse on my way to Lor6 coffeshop. As i was approaching the hse , i heard a heavy thump sound of banging of the counter table and the gals in the fish-tank screaming their heads off. So I went to the hse to kaypoh and saw one of the gals running to get help and another acting as human shield, with the ah pek OKT taking cover at the foot of the stairway. The OKT still kwai-lan, still want to argue back with the customer. After that the young specky OKT of hse 52 came to smooth things over and the piss off customer was pulled away by his friends and left.

For more info, plse contact the gals @ hse 41 and the young OKT of hse 52. Thank you.

Actually, this was not what happened (I heard). The OKT was actually the victim. It was quite a big case with police called in.

Again, for more info, pls go book one of the girls and ask the girl to tell u the true story.

thecas
20-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Actually, this was not what happened (I heard). The OKT was actually the victim. It was quite a big case with police called in.

Again, for more info, pls go book one of the girls and ask the girl to tell u the true story.

Wow, another way to get customers then :)

Anyways, no need full story but anything for us to learn? like to pay another 40 even if overshot by 5 mins etc.

thaigers
17-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Does anyone knows how many times the girls in this house can go out per week? :D And also what is their day off practice? once a month or once every 2 months?

Thanks

bradpitt968
17-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Think this hse quieten down again liao...

TooFast
17-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Does anyone knows how many times the girls in this house can go out per week? :D And also what is their day off practice? once a month or once every 2 months?

Thanks
Why don't you just ask the ger yourself :rolleyes:

thaigers
17-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Why don't you just ask the ger yourself :rolleyes:
i want to know what the girl tell me is true or not. :p

TooFast
17-02-2005, 06:22 PM
i want to know what the girl tell me is true or not. :p

What makes you think they will tell us samster the truth? :rolleyes:

bradpitt968
18-02-2005, 05:40 AM

Personally.. I quite like her... for her boobs... very nice... yes.. she is not tanned.. but abit dark...

Her figure is really not bad... skills is ok... somebody say that she's good in riding.. but I haven't experience that yet....

G2 is good also... her name is Ah Pu

For G2... her BJ is SOP... nothing to shout about.... usually when I want a good bonk... and some good tits sucking... I would look for her.... think I post FR on her somewhere... or did I? LOL!!

imkaa
09-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Bros

I am new to this forum, going through a lot of the postings and come across this thread feel obliged to post and share my experiences on this house.

I am a regular to this house and have been for more then four years, have tried other houses but settled for this mainly with the GF factor. I was previously a tirak of G6 she left for LOS after her 2 year contract and not long after I was introduced to G8. I have been her regular for the last two years (not her tirak) who recently dumb her and to my disappointment after 3 weeks outstation to found out that she ROD last week a couple of day before I came back.

My experiences there with both girls had always been my best. with the GF factor and both were very willing paticipants. I preferred longer session and enjoy more relaxing with them so usually pay 80 for an 1hr.

My standard session with the girls would include foreplay, french kissing, she BBBJ without cap, me eating pussy, fingering her for 10-15 min, we then proceed to tryout all the various positions..including 69, missionary, doggie, standing up pinning them against wall, side by side, upside down you name it....this usually last for about 20 min to 1/2hr and we finish of with me relaxing next to them until the bell ring.

I am quite selective as to the girl I take, however beauty is in the eye of the behloder...my overall rating for both girl including the GF factor would be 8. well look be about 7, boobs...well just the size I like, not big and not small, with small nipples. BBBJ would be 7-8, no AR , FJ would be 10 for willingness and real reaction of moan and groans.

I tried PRC and lots of other girl in various houses in GL over the year and these two gals are my best memory.

the OKT does have a bit of an attitude, but once you get over the 1st encounter he actually quite o.k...well after all it is his bowl of rice. I done ON and he never asked for deposit. A couple of year ago there was another, much skinnier than the current one the current one at that time was more of a supporting role; the skinny guy pass away and so this current one took over.

My understanding from the girl with regard to the incident recent happen was the supposely custommer was actually a friend who was very drunk when he drop by and insist on taking on 2 girls...at the same time (for free)..he was too drunk so got turn away and so got piss off so came back later with another friend and wanting to beat up the OKT. The girl this throw themself in between to stop the commtion and also did ran and ask for help. The drunken ass took off and came back later....to stir things up again..which and I understand that there was police or threat of police coming ..that was when it come to a stop..The same guy came back again the next day to apologise for his behaviour...under the excused that he was too drunk to know what he was doing..and was told to piss off.

I have no reason to doubt the info..as I know the girl for more than 2 years and sort of become a good friend.

Yes business have not been as good as it used to be for them..I am not complaining as the girl see less action and thus are much more fresh and willing than that of other house. Apparently..one of the samster here also revealed to the girl that the house have a bad reputation so that have
been going around and maybe on that basis they would look to up their services to please customer.

I recommend this house base on the following: -
- 30 min for $40 and not $25, or 1hr for $ 80
- It look like the service will be up...as they are aware of their bad reputation and thus will be willing to try and pick up more business. (it was not always so...4 years ago my regular told me she was earning around 6K a month..which is fairly good compare to now which most girl for the house get only around 2-3K a month.) you do your own calculation and work out how many bros she have in one day.
- I am shriek at the thought of having to wait in a long queue for a girl who already been bang well 10 - 20 sessions before me.....it just me.
- GF factor opportunity are high...

Just my 2 cent worth.
:)

The Punisher
10-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Bros

I am new to this forum, going through a lot of the postings and come across this thread feel obliged to post and share my experiences on this house.

sir, i thank you for your introduction of the house.

unfortunately, the 2 gers you had, had gone back. i will appreciate it very much if you could give some insights or FRs on any specific gers still working as i would be more interested to know of any gers with good services rather than the life story of the okt.

imkaa
11-03-2005, 10:03 AM
"unfortunately, the 2 gers you had, had gone back. i will appreciate it very much if you could give some insights or FRs on any specific gers still working as i would be more interested to know of any gers with good services rather than the life story of the okt."

Well you certainly live up to your name bros. "THE PUNISHER" so quick to flame a newbie. It is just another side to the OKT, so that samster here that have not explore this house does not so quickly drawn conclusion on it and thus may be missing out on better thing. After all part of the fun is also in exploring, and discovering...it wouldn't be the same otherwise...then he other part was to shed some light on the incident that happen the other day...for those who was curious.

With regard to FR on gers still working..I like this forum and certainly appreciate all bros contributions....I am committed to do the same, as soon as I get around to it. Give me a break! :D, just back from outstation and my regular was ORD so still trying to sus out a replacement. Have already try a couple along L6 house H72 and H52? 54?..well nothing to write about pretty SOP...unfortunately I have a very bad memory when it come to SOP services.

Doomas
11-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Some background on this house.

This house did have its fair share of gals who provided good service. Crikey, I nearly ended up marrying one the gals there. Some of the seniors here shd know my situation then. Then, the service level was fantastic. However, its poor location limits its potential, which may not be a bad thing since the gals wd then be motivated to provide good service.

Abt the OKT there, altho I no longer patronise his house, he still treats me pretty ok. For regular customers, he wd allow a few privileges, little things that makes you drawn to go back.

Trip down memory lane,
Doomas

sir, i thank you for your introduction of the house.

unfortunately, the 2 gers you had, had gone back. i will appreciate it very much if you could give some insights or FRs on any specific gers still working as i would be more interested to know of any gers with good services rather than the life story of the okt.

thecas
11-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Some background on this house.

However, its poor location limits its potential, which may not be a bad thing since the gals wd then be motivated to provide good service.

Doomas

Poor location? It is the one of best for L6 actually, after all it is the first u will meet if u enter from the main road. Correct me if not right tho.

thaigers
11-03-2005, 01:52 PM
The poor business has nothing to do with the location but the OKT himself. This house has a bad reputation because of the OKT, who has a fierce and black face and a bad temper.

I remembered once I went O/N, the OKT actually buzzed me at 9.30am when I am having my second shot. The girl did told me that he buzzed other customers too at 9.30 in the morning and said the OKT is driving away the customers.

If you like the gal there, go and patronise the girl unless the OKT interferes with your enjoyment .

norigo77
11-03-2005, 09:13 PM
For regular customers, he wd allow a few privileges, little things that makes you drawn to go back.

Trip down memory lane,
Doomas
That is, after all the roast duck and pork you've given him lah. Bwahahaha.

The Punisher
11-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Well you certainly live up to your name bros. "THE PUNISHER" so quick to flame a newbie.
sir, if i had offended you in anyway, i apologise for it as it was not my intention to "flame" you. i am also a newbie like you.

i am very interested in FRs as i find them very useful to help me streamline the better WLs from the rest and i thought that you might know some that are still around.

please accept my apologies.

imkaa
09-04-2005, 03:39 PM
All Bro!

being hunting around and have tried a few girls in other houses, with pretty SOP experience, maybe with the exception of G7 of H66 L6 (plenty of FR on her in the other thread). Revisited this house yesterday with me buddy. It seem that with the business not been so goo and also rumour of his bad attitude the OKT is making an effort to change and is now more friendly...he also now have a side kick...a big size...quite friendly guy....and as it seem they are picking up more customer. Well at least when I was there.

I tried G5 she got good cuvres, a perky ass, with a good shapely b cup boops.

FR:-

look: 7
boobs: b cup
Ass:8, slightly perky
BJ:7
FJ: 8, I enjoyed it...she was quite responsive.
AR: No
French: No
FTR: I like them well proportioned, look good, not too big not too small, just right and responsive...so yes!

My buddy tried girl number 3, he said look why was so, so but she was very horny and kept sticking to him...and wanting more, he couldn't resist extending for another session and almost a 3rd....he had a big grin from ears to ears and said that it was definetly one of his better session...and would return for more. Me have not try her so not able to give all the vital stats...but she is a small build lady with look - 6/7.

thaigers
21-04-2005, 02:32 AM
THis house not open today. Anyone went out or did not go out with their tiraks?

FCUKYOU
10-05-2005, 05:20 PM
I tried G5 she got good cuvres, a perky ass, with a good shapely b cup boops.

FR:-

look: 7
boobs: b cup
Ass:8, slightly perky
BJ:7
FJ: 8, I enjoyed it...she was quite responsive.
AR: No
French: No
FTR: I like them well proportioned, look good, not too big not too small, just right and responsive...so yes!

I did raw with her before. Wonder anyone else did with her before.....

siamcutey
10-05-2005, 06:25 PM
I did raw with her before. Wonder anyone else did with her before.....

No. I never do with her. But I RAW THE WHOLE of GL CAT40. Beat my record then come here and say.

SC

FCUKYOU
10-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Why I asked is because I think I got something from her. Not sure is it from her BBBj or from the raw.

siamcutey
10-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Why I asked is because I think I got something from her. Not sure is it from her BBBj or from the raw.

Want do RAW also up to you.If the girl want do RAW, but you don't want, you think the girl can RAPE you?

If you kenna something from RAW or whatever, go ask the girl not us. We are not doctors. And no one knows the agenda why you post this out. To give his girl less biz or to protect her as your tirak. Only you yourself know.

If you really kenna something from her becos you RAW, don't blame her, blame yourself. But I think 1st thing is you should not look for her, but to look for a DOCTOR.

SC

FCUKYOU
10-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Actually we did it willingly. I thought maybe she like me so she let me do it.

Anyway, it's nothing serious, just some genital warts that wont go away. I am not sure if it's transmissible thru mouth cos she blow me raw also. If it's transmissible this way, than others get blown raw by her may also get it.

imkaa
10-05-2005, 08:49 PM
About G5

She seem to be very popular, I came back to this house a few times to look for her but she always busy. And a few times also being booked overnight. frankly seems very sweet and was very careful at the first time insisted on using a condom for bj. I asked her if she do bbj and she said yes with some more regular customers. and yes she did gave me a bbj at my second visit.

About a month ago she told me that she will be ORD around end May / Mid June? because she had an argument with the OKT over a mis understanding of a customer duration (15min and OKT thought it was already time up so buzz the bell, and customer got piss, and OKT got piss..and she also angry)..Anyway not sure if she have change her mind and decide to stay.

Once the girl get too popular I loose interest...just don't like the idea of having to line up for one when there are so many other around.

I guess we all to some extend seek the GF factor not so much for the long term but to give us that extra special feeling when we are doing and with a willing participant is far more enjoyable than a dead fish..PRC if you know what I mean.

Happy bonking bros.. :)

FCUKYOU
11-05-2005, 06:01 PM
I was this G5 regular for a few months. I got hooked to her because of the RAW and also her charm (KC). However, her service began to deteriorate after a while when she no longer try to please. She has many overnight bookings but not many short time and probably because of that always complain of sleepy when I go. I guess this is always the case when you become their regular after awhile and they take you for granted.

Orica
12-05-2005, 12:55 AM
I was this G5 regular for a few months. I got hooked to her because of the RAW and also her charm (KC). However, her service began to deteriorate after a while when she no longer try to please. She has many overnight bookings but not many short time and probably because of that always complain of sleepy when I go. I guess this is always the case when you become their regular after awhile and they take you for granted.

It always like that once they knew u had fell for their KC. Service went bad and may even end up paying for several sessions with no FJ....

FCUKYOU
13-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Is there anyone who is regular of this G5? Can PM me?

angkong25
13-05-2005, 11:42 PM
Want do RAW also up to you.If the girl want do RAW, but you don't want, you think the girl can RAPE you?
SC

Agreed with Siam bro on the above statement, remember raw is war... pls see doctor to get it cured... dun put the other bros at risk...

witz78
14-05-2005, 12:46 AM

I experienced the same thing with my regular too. I guess once a WL know u too well, u wont try so hard to please u as they already know u have a liking for them and will tend to go back to them.

thaigers
17-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Walked pass this house last Wed and yesterday at about 1210am and the house was closed and no one inside. Normally they close around 1220am. Is this house close for good?

Girls in this house also worked the least number of hours, 2pm to 1230am.

sex_maniac2
18-06-2005, 12:28 AM
They did not close down but actually moved. Saw a sign stating that they moved to L18 H32.. Will be opening tomorrow. Anyone got invited for grand opening?:D

Stampfees
18-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Don't see this up OKT attitude problem, most Working girls services suck.

bradpitt968
20-06-2005, 04:35 AM
Yah... I tried G5 once.... good... tanned complexion.... and very nice firm cup B boobs... figure wise is very good also....

I've also tried G2... and she's not bad too.... FJ is good... BJ is ok....

imkaa
21-06-2005, 01:32 PM
G5 ORD about 2 weeks ago!

bradpitt968
21-06-2005, 03:19 PM
G5 ORD about 2 weeks ago!

So fast? Thought she's only here like less than a year? Don't tell me she is... *zipped*

imkaa
21-06-2005, 03:53 PM
She had an arguement with the OKT a couple of months back and at that time decided that she would leave..in June. And she did.