PDA

View Full Version : Ladyassassinator's Solo Adventure To Bangkok (4 Days 3 Nights)

ladyassassinato
15-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Day 1

Saturday morning finally arrived and I was heading for Changi Airport T2. Already a week-long wait, spent mainly browsing “International Field Rpts” of fellow cheongsters experiences in sunny Bangkok, land of a thousand smiles and massage-parlour haven. This is my 2nd trip to BKK, the first in early June (a month ago) with 2 cheong brudders where we first discovered the wonders of steamy BKK and knew that a second visit was inevitable. Too bad, they cannot make it this trip due to financial constraints. So, with a flutter in my heart, armed with loads of research from Sammyboy forum on the best cheong places to go in BKK, my sexual adventure was finally about to commence.
Airport- quick dash to obtain duty free carton Kent 1MG lights and “Glenfiddich” scotch whisky (total cost: $65) and then off to BKK on Q62.
Reached BKK 12.30pm local time , got out of the Immigration in a whisk. Saw Tour guy carry card bearing my name “Mr Solo Cheongster ,Singapore” I imagined. Hmmmh. After that got on board tour van with 4 or 5 “aunties” from SG who probably here on usual shopping frenzy. Me, fucking frenzy! In van oredi thinking knn how many times can cheong each day as images of names of MPs I remember from sammyboy forum pop into my mind… Poseidon, Mirage, Plaza, Emanuelle, Hi -Class etc. Wah lan. Can cheong all or not? Arrived Holiday Inn Silom, check in hotel, ask reception can check in as a “double” or not? What if got overnighter (hope, hope lah) kena pay 1000bht charge!. She replied “sorry sir, you were book as Single only”. Fuck! Bo pian. Ask for high floor but given 10th Floor best choice as hotel was fully booked due to some stupid convention. Room was ok for 5 star hotel. Window facing ShangriLa and some Silom landmark hotels. Not as good as Amari Watergate but will settle for this. Time now only 2pm.Too early to go MP as I remember Models only come in after 5pm. Remember from previous trip one luscious looking MP girl at Plaza Entertainment Complex, “No 57” which I wanted to book but due to a moment’s hesitation knn lost out to horny Jap customer who reacted faster. So No 57 definitely on my list for my first choice at the Plaza today. Checked time, CB still early, went downstairs, caught taxi in front hotel and headed for shopping at Siam Square. Usual heavy traffic jam before reaching Siam Square and stuck in traffic 40 mins. At SS, grab quick lunch of fried chicken at some Thai franchise ,then changed mollah at 23.52 rate. Not bad I thought but could have gotten 23.70 at Golden Mile.. Timecheck: 3.30pm. Go back Holiday Inn, take BTS Skytrain to avoid traffic jam. Bought stored value card. “How much?”…“200 Bht”. Got off Surasak station 4 stops away. About 4.00pm now, almost time for cheonging. Back in hotel room, gulped down a glass of of scotch and coke . Alcohol and nicotine, definite potent mix for that added dose of hornyness (if there is such a word!). KNN finally ready for Plaza after all the fucking shenanigans and waiting…haha. Head feeling heavy after drink and horny meter now on definite high. Told Hotel Concierge “taxi to Plaza massage”. He returned smile and ask usual kapor questions “you know Plaza? Plaza good?, How much you pay?” to which I replied “Plaza good, models got 2700bht, got 3500 bht”. He sniggered and said “Enjoy yourself Sir” . Reached familiar looking Plaza Entertainment Complex and headed straight for 6th floor. Walked past the fishbowl on 1st floor, about 10-20 girls sitting but not my type. 15 or so models on 6th Floor, glamorously seated for everyone’s viewing pleasure. Quickly scanned through hoping to see one bearing the number tag “57”. KNN. Don’t have. Called captain and ask “57 got come?”. He said “ don’t know” , “still early, girl come up to them”. Ordered Heineken whilst I ponder the choices in front of me. Can’t decide which one to take for my first horny fling. Then suddenly one walked in which caught my eye. Blondish shoulder length hair and cute looking. As she sat, she turned around and caught my glare and smiled. “Wah liao, like that got chance lah and maybe get good service” I thought to myself. Quickly called captain and point out cutie-babe. “Number 227, price 3500 bht super model”. Captain call her, she come over, introduce herself “Deem” or “Kim”, who cares, let’s go banging upstairs baby. This 44 year old cheongster is feeling goddamn horny right now.
Now in room upstairs with 227, lit another cigarette and dispense with usual banter. “Where you from”, “how long you work here”, “full time or student” etc . She slowly took off my clothes and hers. Got 2 hour session wat. Wah lan, figure not bad full tits maybe cup 34C, dark oreos. I prefer small oreos but now too horny to be choosy as the week long wait catches up with me. Complexion a bit dark and not as fair like ah lian but got chio smile and cute looking. Looks can give 7 out of 10. His highness now erect whilst she commence soapy bath sequence. Usual catbath, nothing fancy as she begins soaping my dick and played with my balls. Now rockhard as she slowly rub her tits over my body, front and back and cupped her breasts into my erect member, giving me a nice prick sandwich. Weeehooo. Feeling good. Cannot tahan liao. Now I spreadeagled on circular bed as she starts the service. She proceeded with upper part and sucked both nipples. Quite Song ah. Then slowly move downwards and started BBBJ, followed by some balls suction. Not as good like GLCat 150 standard but enjoying it nevertheless. Now oredi started moaning as really buay tahan liao. Brudder now ramrod stiff as she started to mount me. Once inside her, I started to feel her buttcheeks moving back and forth, accentuating the fucking sequence. “Yes darling oh yes, yes , yesssss! That’s it, I reached the point of no return and Mount Pinaturbo erupted into a violent explosion. I shot my entire load, which did a Steve Davis into the back pocket of the condom engulfing her wet pussy. After climaxing, now totally shagged and just lay back on the bed like a dead horse.
Two hours passed and I am now back to the 6th floor. Thought I just relax now and take a look at the other models. Straight away spotted a familiar face. Number 155 aka “Ah Ping”. She was the massage girl I booked from Plaza during previous trip and whom I had overnight at the Amari Watergate. Ah Ping is ah lian looking, reddish hair and very fair complexion. Looks is a mixture of Chinese and Japanese and really pretty gal. Very playful and sporty and more importantly, real Good Service. I straight away signalled to Captain to call No 155 to sit with me while I renewed old ties with my beloved “Ah ping”. After the usual private negotiations, my plan was set for the rest of the night as my darling agreed to meet me at hotel after her work finishes at 12.30am, Price is as previously, 4000 bht for overnight. Yahoo!!. Glee with joy, I left the Plaza and returned to hotel.
Back in Holiday Inn and feeling the effects of the day’s toils, decided to take short nap. A couple of hours later, woke up and head still filled with massage parlour fantasies. Almost time for “Ah Ping” arrival as the LadyAssassinator eagerly awaits his next thrilling encounter. 12.15am. receives call from darling saying she’s on the way. Cheong No 2 coming up. “Ah ping” duly arrived at the Holiday Inn, checked in with hotel security and paid the required 1000bht “extra” charge and I was off for another wondrous night of lovemaking with her. The rest of the night was as what I anticipated; “Ah Ping” gave her usual great service as we embraced, french kissed and made passionate love (like boyfriend and girlfriend, very song ). I guess she always aims to please her customers as I get to enjoy the “perks” . Even her BJ was quite good (Geylang Cat150 std) as she does it slowly and very sensually. What a pleasure!!. Man, this is what life is all about (I thought to myself) as my darling continued to service me through the night with her wonderful tongue and furious licking as I screwed that yummy pussy of hers. Yes, I noticed that she had trimmed her cunt hair very nicely (not totally shaven but with just a dash of hair on it) and it looked really cute. What a turn on! As the night wore on, I was on cloud nine and even managed to cum twice during the night with this wonder girl from Bangkok. I finally slept, filled with a sense of shiokness as I lay exhausted with my thai darling by my side………

………………………..End of Day One………………………..

Stayed tuned for Day 2 & 3…..where the LadyAssassinator details his encounter with a centerfold model from Poseidon massage, his “ordeal” of being taken on wild goose chase by an unscrupulous taxi driver all over bkk (usual chase for cunt) and his nightclub encounter with drop dead gorgeous model babe…….

delifrance
16-07-2004, 10:15 AM
Hi

LOL. the paragraph breaks will really help. Happy cheonging the ap nam joints.....dont forget to try Utopia and Champs Ulesseys or watever they call it..the next time or should I say...look forward to reports on these places...and another cheong place: Colonze (wonder if it has closed down or not).

lacoruna69
16-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Great Detailed FR....
Newbies like me need such FRs.
Keep it up!!

Cummings
16-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Wah bro your trip is like a five star bonking expedition. Especially the price you are paying.....Nevertheless most impt is that you enjoyed yourself.
Eagerly waiting for your continuation.... :D

serembanmen
16-07-2004, 05:26 PM
]
Very Good FR :p

ladyassassinato
17-07-2004, 02:49 PM
Day 2 (Part One)

(apologies for lack of paragraphing in Day 1 FR, 1st time writing long FR in sammyboy so blur like sotong)

Woke up after a dreamy sleep and noticed “Ah ping” still fast asleep. What a night, I thought to myself and imagined the poor dear truly needed the rest. Hoot 3 times in the past 24 hours, wow, can this old man keep this up, I thought whilst casting a playful look at Mrs Robinson down below to see if he sufficiently recovered and ready for another day of furious bonking. This is after all, a solo cheonging odyssey and I did’nt come all this way to Bkk to hold back. Took another look at the lovely young woman lying asleep next to me and continued to admire the shape of her creamy buttocks and lily white thighs ever so slightly exposed in between the bedsheets.

Dearest finally awoke & I planted a playful kiss on her cheeks. Showered and all freshened up, it is time for darling to leave as already 11am local time. Paid her as promised , additional 500bht tip as feeling a bit rich but also pretty contended with her service. As she left, she volunteered to call me again tonight to see if I wanted another booking. I said “ok” but was’nt sure then as I may want to dip into the Bangkok ocean for other fishes to eat perhaps.

Makan time, need to replenish body and cock so headed to coffee house downstairs for brunch. Already planning the day’s agenda while I dined and rested, my heart pumped up for more MP exploits. Hope today being Sunday got girls man, it not chiak lat but this is after all, Bangkok, cesspool of sex wat and thais also need to cheong on Sundays rite!!

Time now almost 2pm and I was off again on another MP hunt. Thinking Mirage first along Ratchadapisek Road. Told taxi “Emerald Hotel, Ratchada” as Mirage MP located just beside it. Reached the pink coloured building but aiyo, looks deserted from outside. Got in and at the 2nd floor, spotted the fishbowl and a few other fellow early-bird customers. Alamak, only 2 girls in fishbowl. Must be early! 3rd floor is where the models are usually but captain say today closed and choices limited to second floor only. He confirmed my suspensions abt being early and added that “Sunday little girls working”. Die lor. Decided to wait and see so ordered a beer to kill time. A few more girls walked in after 30 minute wait but still very little choices. Damn, till now no models come. Surrendered on Mirage and back out along Ratchadapisek Rd which is lined with MPs. Next walked into ‘Nataree’, 7 or 8 girls in fishbowl, no models. Sien. Walked next door to ‘Emmanuelle’, worse only 2 girls in fishbowl. Go next door again (Hi-Class), same story. Walked out again to Main Road, saw Caesars Entertainment Complex across road but it is a highway with barriers so cannot cross unless take underpass. I guess Caesars also will be lacking MP girls on this forlorn Sunday. How, how, think old man. Ah, remember Poseidon not far from here. Hailed taxi and reached Poseidon only a short distance down the road. Remembered Poseidon from last trip, a building on its own, kind of like Plaza and quite classy. Sammyboy rates this place No 1 in BKK or amongst the top of MPs in BKK.

At Poseidon, straight away headed for the fishbowl on 2nd floor. Aaaah, much more girls here (about 20 plus in fishbowl). Sat down, ordered a beer whilst the old assassinator surveyed his choices behind the glass tank. Noticed few familiar faces (from last trip’s outing )but none that stands out so far. Captain come over, starts speaking Thai to me (apparently I looked like a local, that wat all the taxidrivers tell me anyway), switched to English and started usual recommendations…”that one good service, this one good.. I recommend you , you give captain tip”. Hahaha. Time only about 3.30 still early before models come (they come in after 5pm) so thinking maybe cheong 1st round. Decided on a tall and slim beauty, dark hair, shoulder length, a bit modelish look, which Captain recommend and promised good service. “Sure or not” anyway took Ms Twiggy and gave Captain 100bht tip since he fought so hard for it. Aiya come here to enjoy just spend money lah and no need to stinge rite.

Now in room with wannabe model, her name “meem “ or mean, who cares. She student study university, worked 6 mths oredi in Poseidon and gave answers to the usual twenty questions. Stripped naked, aiya tits quite small but face pretty. Never mind just enjoy lah since have 2 hour session in room with Ms Twiggy. Soapy bath massage takes place, usual sequence and at least half hour killed. Wash prick, wash balls, wash legs, toes, back, ass, everywhere except my nostrils. Funny, all MP girls got habit of pouring Listerine into bath tub and will also ask u to wash mouth with Listerine. After being sterilized, time to get on bed and start service. Everything quite SOP now and her service nothing to shout about. BBBJ, balls licking and eventually shot my 9 ball into her corner pocket,,,. I mean pussy. Everything done still got time. Took a short nap since nothing else to do and cannot cum 2nd round with her as must reserve some for the models later. 2 hours up, and back to the 2nd floor where captain asked me “good” I just replied “OK lah”.

Now almost 6pm hahaha back into the elevator and headed for the “Modeling Section” on the 3rd floor. As the lift door opened, my heart jumped when I looked at what was in front. What a difference a floor makes!! There were about 12 or so models and all were damn stunning in looks. Yesss, I hit the jackpot!! The 3rd floor was like a lounge (no fishtank) setting, plush décor and the models sit informally at the chairs situated next to customers while they scatter all over so they can mingle nicely with the horny mainly expatriate customers (Japs, Koreans and the thais in biz suits). I took a seat nearest to the closest 5 to 6 models sitting at the side and ordered another Heineken as I oogled at two which were really “wow”. One looked Eurasian, super pretty with looks that could easily grace the cover of “FHM” magazine. The other is equally stunning, looked more Thai than the first but what a beauty! You know, I always have been accused of being choosy and fussy about looks but here with the Poseidon Models, I am in seventh heaven. These are some of the prettiest gals I’ve seen and now, I am actually able to screw them. Talk about a fantasy coming true. I signaled the mummy (no captains here) and enquired about the models. She brought over a file cover, opened it and showed photo-spreads and pin-ups as she explained that some of their models featured in magazines such as Thai Penthouse. As the mummy showed me the posters of the two girls I pointed out, I was probably salivating by now as each page turned on the file increased my excitement. Finally, I decided to go with supermodel no 2, who was a centerfold model who appeared on “For Men” magazine only 3 months ago!! Price: 3,500bht for a 90 minute session. Paid mummy and Centrefold model took my hand and we headed to the lift leading me to my next ecstasy.

Now in 8th floor room with centerfold model, her name also “mien”. Naturally she speaks quite good English and yes, she appeared in “For men” magazine. Sundays quiet she says as less models working. Best time to come is from 5 to 7 pm, got more models. I not so relaxed as I talked, a bit kan cheong as girl so stunning looking. I test market and ask all kinds of questions to see if she is responsive with friendly answers but unfortunately quite business-like. As you suspected, old man want to see if this centerfold can allow overnight booking or not? But no lobang as she apparently not interested and say “cannot”. Aiyo, heart sank a bit but bo pian continue with massage. She stripped and body quite solid, figure equal to her looks and tits very firm with nice pinkish oreos. Uncle turned on oredi and little brudder up and standing and ready to salute the judges. I hopeless, see stunning beauty only so easily turned on but what can I say except “wow”. The following 90 minutes was pure pleasure. Service SOP but wah lan, get such a stunner to give you soap bath, play with your dicky, BBBJ, lick nipples and let u suck tits and a bit fingering pussy and eventually let you fuck her, how to complain? Screw also damn steam, geylang got so tong kong service also cannot compare to this. KNN, this is world best feeling!!

Time’s up so got dressed and this time quite shag oredi, Cum twice with 2 different MP girls at Poseidon and one somemore centerfold. I knew I will definitely come back next day to cheong some more super models. Went out through 2nd floor, captain saw me and was surprised that uncle went 2nd round and still beaming from ear to ear. Time now about 7.30pm and I left the Poseidon Entertainment Complex…..

(to be continued in Part Two)

Tr|pp|ng
17-07-2004, 03:05 PM
*Clap* *Clap* - Very nicely done! Keep em comin!!! Its my afternoon tea reading special :)

the 'Lau'
19-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Wow. Great FR. Very insightful and detailed. It's like reading your thoughts while being led into your cheonging expedition. Good for newbies like myself. You make bkk sounds so exciting! SO what happened next? you mentioned an ordeal about taken for ride by taxi? Did he hustled you?? It happens to the best of us. I am eargerly awaiting yr next FR. Keep up the good work

the 'Lau'
19-07-2004, 08:01 PM
ladyassassinator. gret FR.Very insightful and details. Great info for newbies like me. I can almost read your thoughts as u lead me into your cheonging expedition. Am eagerly awaiting your next FRs. Keep it cumming!!!!

Harddriver1
19-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Bro Ladyassassinator,

Please feed us with the part 2.......asap!!!

Thanks

max_911
19-07-2004, 10:21 PM
detail indeed .. nice passing my time wif it. looking forward for more .well done cheongster

Sammi888
19-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Uncle! U the BEST! Keep up the cumming!!

:D

the 'Lau'
19-07-2004, 11:12 PM
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][SIZE=1]

assasinator. good FR. eagerly await next

AndyCock
19-07-2004, 11:28 PM
Uncle,

Great adventure !

Ratcool69
19-07-2004, 11:29 PM
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep it up!!

LauheroNo1
19-07-2004, 11:47 PM
Wow. Great FR. Detailed and insightful. Make me feel like want to go BKK to cheong. glad u shared your imaginative thoughts & expereinces with fellow cheongsters. What happened next? said you kena taken for ride by taxi driver. Happens to the best of us. Eagerly awaiting next FR and yr "drop dead" gorgeous babe encounter. I never been to BKK so yr expreriences make it sound great....

ladyassassinato
20-07-2004, 12:42 AM
Day 2 (Part two)

Out of Poseidon MP now and thinking what to do next when Patpong suddenly springs to mind. Why Not? So hailed taxi “to Patpong my man”. Taxi-ride was a bit strange as driver seems lost for directions and took quite a long time.Felt like kena hustled and taken for ride, can’t believe a cabbie in bkk not knowing how to get to patpong!. So after running up a 100bht fare, I finally dropped off at a street adjacent to Patpong. Have’nt been back Patpong for 15 yrs, so kena conned also don’t know. Oh well.

Hustle and bustle of street vendors selling all kinds of fake goods upon approaching Patpong. Money changers open so changed some mullah. Feeling hungry now, nip into a Mexican Food restaurant at the top of the stretch of the girlie bars alley. Nachos was yummy and taco very sizeable and top off meal with a marguerita. Neon lights of Patpong brightly lit now, a tout harassing me to see live sex show but not interested. Lots of ang mors and blacks in sailor outfits streamed past. See the familiar signs like “Pussy Galore” and “Queens Castle” but not keen to go in despite constant harassment of local touts. Observed Patpong to be similar to Na-Na, girls clad in bikinis doing pole-dance. Had enough and walked straight through the alley . Taxi back to Holiday Inn Silom, which is a stone’s throw away.

Back in hotel room, feeling fidgety. Cheonged twice in Poseidon oredi but still not contented. Night is still young (almost 9pm) and thinking what next. Suddenly remembered my research on night spots from “Bangkok Tonight Forum” courtesy of Google that there is an “Eden Club” where the girls cross dress for u and can ask them to put on nurses, school uniforms and that kind of thing. Wonder if they can dress up like Little Bo Peep and I be the horny farmer. Ha. Forum also mentioned it was a “BJ bar” and I wonder wat that is like. Checked map of Bangkok (remember to get one from the Airport when u come out of the Immigration) and saw Eden Club in Nana near Nana Plaza. So old man is off again on another cunt hunt even though not particularly horny.

Took taxi from hotel, ask taxi driver u know Eden Club. He said dunno and told him somewhere in Nana, near Nana Plaza. Taxi guy replied “Nana no good” to which I asked “where got girls, beautiful models & can booking to hotel”. Die, can hear the sound of sharpening knives in background oredi ready for the slaughter of this sotong passenger from Singapore. Taxi guy (who surprisingly speak pretty good English) says “I recommend you good place boss, not far”. I said ok halfheartedly, as I set myself up for the kill. Before long, we arrived at an obscure looking massage parlour (look like those chicken houses in batam) and captain oredi outside waiting. KNN go in see abt 10 girls in fishbowl, all no standard maybe Geylang Cat 40 at most. Captain say sit down, order drink first. I say no thank you, about turn and out of the place in 30 secs. I told taxi guy place lousy and he said no problem I bring you another place. CB! Same deal at athe other place. I complain and said I one nice looking girls. He said ok as we drives halfway across bkk again. This time a familiar looking building appeared, knn fucker bring me to Plaza but instead bring me down below to Cupidity at basement, a tourist trap. Screw it confirmed taxi wants to earn usual commission from okt but I just accommodate him and go inside Cupidity MP. Inside, captain sees taxi guy with me and straight away tells me “girls inside fishbowl 3000bht, models sitting outside 4000bht”. Without reply, I turned around and walked straight out muttering “balls to you” and paid taxi 200 bht fare now meter and walked towards Plaza alone. While all this was happening, I could hear a lot of grumbling behind me and captains shouting to me to come back in. Don’t give a fuck, I seasoned enough to know wat to do, just walk away. Pestering taxi guy now starts to follow me as I walk into Plaza MP and even followed me to the 6th floor. I told him to fuck off , don’t follow me but this guy persistent. H/r i now more confident as in familiar territory.

Now at 6th floor of Plaza, home ground advantage in my favour but cannot shake off stubborn taxi driver. Ordered beer, captain sees me familiar face and sit down. Slim pickings for Sunday, not many models and knn, still no No 57. I told captain fucker bring me to Cupidity, captain and taxi guy speaks thai to each other, probably he being told that I regular customer and not first-timer. As I cooled down, taxi guy apologise to me and said boss, don’t angry, I know u not happy. I said “nvm, u stupid , u one to take commission I know, I can pay you, but I want to go nice place” . Fuck if only he knew old uncle veteran of Batam, Tanjung Pingang, JB and Geylang etc. CB. Get angry for wat, I thought to myself,come here to enjoy wat. Ok apologies accepted. Nothing interesting in Plaza so we set off again . This time taxi man says bring me see Russian girls. OK lah nothing better to do. Arrived at some hotel, paid 100 bht entrance fee and up to bar we go where 6 russian girls start parading in front of me, none looked interesting. Price 6000bht for short time. I said ok, no thanks, drank the beer and fucked off whilst the girls muttered some obscenities in russain. Who cares!

Back in cab, where next? He says ok bring me to “KTV , many places in Silom, near hotel and girls can booking cheap”. Aiya, juz go lah. Arrived at a street where about 5 to 6 small ktv pubs in a stretch. Everyone there all recognize my driver and I imagined he has been hustling lots of tourists for long time. In and out each one we went (at his insistence) and none to my liking as girls all no standard. I now finally convinced this bloke don’t know any real good & classy joints so I told him this time no more recommendations and bring me to where I say. Told him “club Pegasus” in Sukhumvit Road, he looked blurr at me momentarily and stuttered “Pi-ka-sart”. I replied Yes. He said expensive place I told him shut up and just go. Never been there before but kar kar just try after all whole night been a wash-out. Haha.

Arrived Club Pegasus but sign outside says Narcissus disco. Place looks grand and probably quite high class joint. Ask taxi guy how much? He pai sei said up to you boss. Gave him another 200 bht and got rid of him finally. Inside Pegasus, wow a really nice club, wall to wall carpeting, exquisite furnishing and real impressive décor. Inside captain asked me “member?” Nope. He then explained the prices to me. Non member I drink 900 bht. Same if girl/hostess sits with you. Ok lets go, old assassinator feeling extravagant. After wiping down with hot towel and waited upon by the waiters, papasan came & sat down next to me. His name “Jodgi”, (but pronounced georgy) * offered his name card. He explained today Sunday and almost closing time at 1am so little girls left. Apparently all the models taken by Japanese customers so best time to come is around 8.30. Found out from Georgy that there are 3 types of girls here; hostess, PROs and supermodels. Prices range from 2700bht to 5000bht depending on short time or long time but also got to pay barfine another 60% of price. Wah, not cheap but place got class man. For PRO no booking , only sit with customers like SG night club. Georgy says Pi-ka-sart No 1 nightclub in Bangkok and Top 10 in Asia and I can see why. Then he led me upstairs to see the hostess, about 5 girls only but all looked quite good, Poseidon models standard. Done quick mental calculation, take one hostess overnight will set me back abt 6000 to 7000bht. Pricey but worth trying another night perhaps. Can’t imagine what the supermodels will be like?

Back downstairs and I continue to sip my 900 bht glass of whisky/coke. Georgy comes over again and brought 2 supermodels which he says are the only ones left. Both looked tall and sexy and took No 2 who looked quite interesting. Great figure but face so-so only. I said ok just sit down and drink. We chatted, all the girls speak English and I felt like a king. But not much choices left tonight so l told Georgy no booking today but will come back next day when there is more models. An hour later, ready to scoot off. Total damage 1800 bht for 2 drinks not including tips to Georgy and waiters.

Took taxi back to Holiday Inn. Meanwhile received phone call from “Ah Ping” but said no, old man don’t want booking tonight as feeling drained and tired. Finally called it a night but looking forward to tomorrow (last night in bkk so must cheong) and perhaps booking a supermodel from Pegasus.

(Day 3 next up,,,,,)

justl00king
20-07-2004, 05:30 AM
great fr. really enjoy reading. :)

Harddriver1
20-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Bro - Thanks for the update but sadly no action. Looking forward to your part 3.

;)

LeeYokeYuen
20-07-2004, 09:04 PM
I booking my flight online now...

adr77
20-07-2004, 10:02 PM
same xperience wen i was at bkk last mth, the bloody cab driver took me to all sorts of old or run down MP while keep insisting better than poisedon. at the end wasted 30+mins on cab, fare came up to 200+thb but he took oni 100+thb. worst thing is at the end out of frustration we return to the first MP called ankara spa.

Bros out there, never let the cabby recomm u any other MP other than wat u tell him initially.

shctaw
20-07-2004, 11:58 PM
Great tips bro. Thnx.

the 'Lau'
21-07-2004, 02:22 PM
srry bruddrs, saw my replies posted a few times. New bird and just joined forum and kept repeating the replies when I didnt see it appear in forum, Anyway, great FR. keep it cumming!!

Mercenary19
21-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Good FR and good tips, brother. Keep it up. :)

mink
21-07-2004, 06:58 PM
Power and enriching FR... very good,,,

max_911
21-07-2004, 07:43 PM
well done makes me feel like going :)

ladyassassinato
21-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Bro - Thanks for the update but sadly no action. Looking forward to your part 3.

;)
Ha, old man of course cannot continueous action so many times a day lah. If 10 or 15 years ago................ HUH.

shctaw
22-07-2004, 12:44 AM
Ha, old man of course cannot continueous action so many times a day lah. If 10 or 15 years ago................ HUH.

bro, you are the best.

Harddriver1
22-07-2004, 12:42 PM

Bro - From your Fr, I'm sure you have many more active years of bonking.

serembanmen
22-07-2004, 12:45 PM
:eek: want to go bkk!!

knnccb
22-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Wah wonderful fr on bkk.

three cheers to bkk :D

ladyassassinato
22-07-2004, 10:49 PM
DAY Three (the finale)
(part One)

Woke up, almost 12.30pm, damn, missed breakfast again. Fell asleep at four last nite as TV was on and watched a bit of the heroics displayed by Greeks in pulling off minor miracle in Euro Cup final. Old assassinator lay awake pondering final day’s agenda; models at Poseidon again… Oh yes! And perhaps quell my curiousity and check out the supermodels from Club Pegasus as the final item on the itinerary. Meantime, must find way to kill time between now till 5pm so was immediately off for quick makan at coffeehouse downstairs.

After scoffing off some sandwiches, off to money changer again as must prepare more bullets for tonight’s final entertainment cum cheonging sessions. Decided to go MBK for light shopping, surely cannot come back empty handed without buying the usual thai titbits and delicacies. If not, people say wat for go bkk hor as little do they suspect it is 99% cheonging trip. This time clever oredi so took skytrain to MBK. Had lunch (steak and chips) and bought a business shirt and socks from Tokyu to make the trip more ‘complete’. At MBK, jalan here and there like ‘siao lang’ as mind more preoccupied with the upcoming nigh activities. Mission accomplished (in killing time), zip back to hotel, quick shower as almost 5pm now. Out at taxi stand, hotel concierge spotted familiar face and asked “Plaza again , Sir”. He very kapor so I told him Poseidon and he went on about it being expensive compared to other MPs. Said he himself cheong once a month at MP as can only afford that. I told him my plans to cheong Poseidon first then later head off to Club Pegasus. He said envied me a lot and wish he was me. Hahaha. I laughed and said this is wat I come holiday to bkk for.

Soon arrived Poseidon MP, skipped past the Venus showcase and headed for 3rdfloor models. Wah lan, today got more models to choose from, all looking good. This old man having eye-feast. So many how, which one to choose? After measuring all shapes and sizes, finally settled on a choice . Dressed in a sexy black outfit, model of my choice looks Si beh swee and very pek pek ,definitely the most chio looking of the lot. Mamasan said 2900 bht!, which means not centerfold model but nvm. Made the usual introductions, her name “Dheem” from Chengmai and I was soon off hand in hand to the 8th floor again with my chiengmai babe.

Once upstairs. off goes the clothes. Wow, skin porcelain white, nice ass and bodacious figure and a pair of yummy looking tits (Cup 34C) with pinkish nipples, my favourite kind. Engaged in the usual chit-chat, she work one year in Poseidon, just completed studies, NO , she does’nt do overnight booking (Drats) . and soon I was swimming in bath foam and getting rubbed all over with Miss Chiengmai silky white body in bathtub. After the body cleansing treatment, back on bed as my little Barney Rubble is getting ready to rumble. Service was pretty SOP, bbbj (with condom, of course), no frenching (sien) but she followed all necessary procedures (licked nipples, licked balls) and horny uncle buckaroo-ed banzai his manhood into the pussy from chengmai and the job was nicely done. After satisfaction was guaranteed, we were soon back to the 3rd floor model lounge as I bade goodbye to Miss Chengmai , who went back on the lookout for other customers eager to depart with their hard earned thai bths .

Another timecheck, aiyo only 7pm and noticed more models now slowly streaming in to work. Wah lan, getting sore eyes from overdose of ooggling at these beauties. KNN. Just cum oredi feeling a bit horny again as being bombarded by these sexy temptations around me. Restrained myself as I still got Club Pegasus to check out later so managed to kill time by having dinner (makan not bad, can recommend) and still another beer whilst engaging in sexual mind fantasies with each model I layed eyes on. I am not kidding, I tell you, the models parade here at Poseidon are an incredible extravaganza as 9 out of 10 looks fantastic. A definite must-return on my next bkk trip!! Finally, watch now shows 8pm, time to go to fulfil my final fantasy at Club Pegasus.

After an incident-free taxi ride, was welcomed into the posh Club Pegasus by the attendants outside. Sat at the same spot as the previous night and this time early, many girls awaiting booking. Captain “Georgy” spotted the old cheongster from Singapore and looked pleasant surprised at me (that I came back to Pegasus as promised). A few minutes later, Georgy led in a troupe of six “supermodels” and paraded them in my cubicle. As they walked in . uncle assassinator’s heart skipped a beat when his eyes transfixed on model no.6. Oh my god, What a drop-deal gorgeous beauty! This goddess was tall, about 1.7m, sexy blond/brunette (I can’t decide which) with shoulder length hair, dressed to kill in a glamorous red, tits protruding, curvaceous all over and looked simply breathtaking!!. Mind you, the other five models looked pretty stunning too but old uncle knew straight away that his choice lays with this Barbie doll from heaven at Slot No.Six. Not wanting to look so kan cheong, I pretend pretend to ponder the choices in front of me awhile, steadied myself, pulled another long drag at my cigarette and then calmly told Georgy that I am going for Ms Supermodel number six.

Supermodel sat next to me and then Georgy explains the night’s damage…5000bht for overnight booking for supermodel, bar fine a hefty 3200bht (non-member, mah), drinks excluded. Quire expensive right but uncle already dazed and love-stricken by this thing of beauty beside him so how much also ok lah. Her name Suree, she worked about a year in Pegasus and she looked like mixture of Japanese and Chinese and also a bit Eurasian. Bloody hell, she looked like a Japanese version of Cheryl Fox (that stunning tv presenter), only prettier. Suree noticed old man’s look of approval and she already started coming on to me and rubbing every exposed part of my body. I know this is the usual tactics at these nightclub gigs wat but uncle was feeling deliriously happy and can already feel his Sir Cheongalot down below quivering with eager excitement at the thought of what his uncle assassinator has lined up for his night’s entertainment. Steam lah, Suree even started to plant secret kisses on my lips and was grabbing my crouch when nobody’s looking, KNN. I oredi know I am in for good time tonight with this incredible looking babe. Uncle now tells Suree he wants to go disco as night is still young (about 9pm) as he gyrates his fat ass to denote his disco intentions to her. She suggested Narcissus disco next door and I said let’s go baby. So she went off to change outfit while I called for the bill and surveyed the damage.., total 10,000 bht KNN out comes the trusty credit card as my motto always has been “Enjoy now, suffer later”. Tipped waiters and tipped Georgy and soon Suree was back, dressed in a sexy pink number showing off her curves as uncle thought to himself “Die liao, tonight sure die in the hands of this heaven sent babe”…………..

(….to be continued in Part Two)

LauheroNo1
22-07-2004, 10:54 PM
Old uncle, your FR is damn steamed! u saved the best for last!!! I also want to go bangkok and cheong like u. waht a great experience.... eagerly awaiting your final chapter with the drop dead gorgeous model.WOW.. she sounds so fantastic...

the 'Lau'
22-07-2004, 11:05 PM
'Uncle' your FR is fantaz,,, you really know how to enjoy man! next time you go bkk, can I come with you? :)

ladyassassinato
22-07-2004, 11:18 PM
'Uncle' your FR is fantaz,,, you really know how to enjoy man! next time you go bkk, can I come with you? :)
I also green horn in bkk lah. I only read from other brothers experience and die die go and cheong lah. I might go again in this September and have good time with my supermodel. Oop, now she sms me, must reply. Bye.

max_911
22-07-2004, 11:35 PM
:confused: uncle how much u tip georgy and the waiter.

ladyassassinato
22-07-2004, 11:59 PM
:confused: uncle how much u tip georgy and the waiter.
400 bht for georgy and 100 for the waiter. No much lah.

pinkpanther7
23-07-2004, 12:45 AM
"400 bht for georgy and 100 for the waiter."

Hey, uncle you should not have tipped so much. Spoil the market mah!
I usually tip 100bht to the captain and 20bht to the waiter and they are very happy oredy.

Next time I see a sour look on their faces then I know its all your fault.

max_911
23-07-2004, 09:18 AM
:p to uncle 400 bth is like s$1 but to me 400bth is like s$100

LauheroNo1
23-07-2004, 02:09 PM
uncle maybe carried away with the amount of tips hor! but for high class night club maybe this is average pr or u compare like sg prices? (400 bts= S$16.80). Maybe uncle green horn in bkk don't know wat is market prices, so excusable. But next time time max 100bht ok, so dont spoil market lah. But so long as u happy ok lah. Cheers...

heipigo
23-07-2004, 02:16 PM
Great Adventure. Can't wait to book the next flight there. :)

Harddriver1
23-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Bro - I am so eager to go BKK now as your FR is the best of the best. I am saving more money to cheong like you. I will need to have a budget of S$5000 ~ S$6000 for the whole trip. Lookking forward for the grand finale - AS ALWAYS

Please teach me how to add points for you.

Good Lah!!!!

ladyassassinato
23-07-2004, 11:29 PM
"400 bht for georgy and 100 for the waiter."

Hey, uncle you should not have tipped so much. Spoil the market mah!
I usually tip 100bht to the captain and 20bht to the waiter and they are very happy oredy.

Next time I see a sour look on their faces then I know its all your fault.
Aiyah brother, paying tip is an art. In fact I tip them more at my first visit and the return is - they straight away recognise me at my second visit and brought in all their "ang pai". Of course, if I am a regular there and know all the gals, I would not spent this kind of money.

(If you are broke, you are a joke. If you have money, you are a honey.)

ladyassassinato
23-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Bro - I am so eager to go BKK now as your FR is the best of the best. I am saving more money to cheong like you. I will need to have a budget of S$5000 ~ S$6000 for the whole trip. Lookking forward for the grand finale - AS ALWAYS

Please teach me how to add points for you.

Good Lah!!!!
Brother, no need $5,000 to $6,000 lah. I spent less than $2,500 for this trip. My budget for next trip at September will be even less - not more than $2,000 as I oredi know the lobang there liao.

As for point to add for reputation, I also don't know. Anyway, not important cos my main purpose is to share my experience and gather some feedback so that I can improve my cheonging session next trip.

ladyassassinato
23-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Personally I see nothing wrong with Ladyassassinator's tipping price range. Tipping is up to individual. Even if Ladyassassinator give 1000 Baht as tips. It's also not your money. He song can liao. More so that Pegasus is considered a 'high end' Gentleman's club. Not your typical neighourhood karaoke joint or B-Grade MP fuck joint. Obviously you've not seen big time tippers around in the clubs. A 100 Baht tip for every waiter or bartender just by standing around. You know what is called give Hong Bao during Chinese New Year? Hehe. Even head manager also come out and wai. :D
Thank you brother for your support. Just like what the Chinese say : "All heroes think alike".

Cheer.

ladyassassinato
24-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Tks for the inputs guys esp thaiboy and siamvisitor. U guys must be the "old birds" and know yr way around bkk. Yes, I was told abt membership & it was 30k bht which translates to abt S$1,300. Seems good value if one was a frequent visitor or if I had a group of reliable "kakis". But only my 2nd visit to bkk and future ones will be sporadic and only for R & R. Since I was solo on the last trip, I weighed the costs and found it not worthwhile. But will definitely consider the membership if I come in a group of 4 or 5 persons..

ladyassassinato
24-07-2004, 02:14 PM
oops, srry. got yr nicks mixed up. shd be siamboy and thaivisitor

max_911
25-07-2004, 12:53 AM
:rolleyes: hmm when is your next trip? i m planning to go and have a look .pls include me if it is convient thks

ladyassassinato
25-07-2004, 01:59 AM
:rolleyes: hmm when is your next trip? i m planning to go and have a look .pls include me if it is convient thks

planning another 'magical' trip to bkk in Sep. All cheong brudders who want to meet up will be most welcome. As they say, the more the merrier! Pls PM me and we can arrange to have great fun & adventure together....

ladyassassinato
25-07-2004, 02:07 AM
From the posting of many brothers out there in the world of cheong, it seems to me that my FRs have been quite well received. Glad to say that it has motivated me to burn some midnight oil and rake the memory brain cells to finish up the concluding paragraphs..
Hope to have it out by tomorrow....cheers

ladyassassinato
25-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Day 3 (Part Two) – the final chapter

Walked out of Club Pegasus via the side door with Ms Dreamboat as Narcissus disco was situated a couple of steps away. Place seems too damn quite…must be early and was slightly disappointed as horny old uncle would have loved to show off his trophy supermodel to others. Entrance fee damage …. 600 bht (300bht per head) inclusive of 1st drinks. Disco as expected, was pretty deserted as we were the only souls there apart from the loitering staff. Anyway, I was lost in my own world with my beautiful Suree and having placed ourselves in a cosy corner amidst the shimmering disco lights, the love-struck uncle commenced where he left off with his dearest glamour babe. Ordered yet another beer whilst Ms Marvelous had a Bacardi breezer ( her favourite drink, apparently). What a tragedy, all alone with the most glamorous looking woman from Pegasus and noone around to bother us or prick my bubble of excitement. Haha. Shrouded in the disco darkness, I continued to admire this beauty that lay a few inches away from me as I glazed wantonly into those big, glistering eyes of hers and got totally lost in them.

I confessed to Suree, told her I totally new to bkk but having an avid time and said that she was beautiful. She laughed, and playfully said that I was a “playboy” (who me??) and “sweet-mouth”. Aiyo, am having a dream or fantasy, as she looks even more voluptuous now or are my eyes playing tricks on me in the darkness of the disco? KNN, who cares! I am savouring every magical moment. Nobody around still and we doing whatever we want, only DJ at the console, not even bothering about us. So I grabbed her and embraced my darling tightly and we did slow dance. I “raba-raba” with all my might to every forbidden part of her wonderful body until Song-Song whilst she sensually licked my ear lobes and giving me one heart attack after another. Wah lan, this girl is HOT , she won’t even leave me alone while I sipping my beer and sitting on the bar stool as she kept grabbing junior and playing with him. Oh boy, flagpole already raised as Wonder Woman even giving me tongue and passionately kissing away, who cares, nobody’s looking anyway and no one around so we continued being naughty to each other in our own fashion. Wah, my dick want to scream out of my pants already but Suree’s hands everyday, even putting in my shirt and playing with my nipples. KNN. What a steam experience like what I never had before and I been around the block several times oredi, if you know wat I mean!. Ho Ho!.

We both grabbing away at each other in the dark and I pinching her buttcheeks and feeling a lot of skin and she said “I only wearing G-string”. Uncle now in Nirvana, kena this hottie as we continued mucking around so enjoyably, ordered few more rounds of drinks (wah cheap, only 100 bhts for 2 drinks) and getting aroused like crazy. Never felt so happy before, this gorgeous beauty treating me like lover and I felt like running back to Pegasus and give Georgy a hug for such incredible recommendation. After an hour of exploring and kissing and make believe sex, I buay tahan liao and must go back hotel to screw oredi and have the fuck of my life!

So the two of us headed back to Holiday Inn Silom. Checked in Suree’s id at reception for required 1000bht charge whilst Hotel Security passes sinister look, probably saying to himself “KNN, how cum old uncle can get such wonder beauty” (Pay money, mah). Now, finally in room with Ms Gorgeous and she takes me by surprise and suddenly pulled down my pants and starts sucking my balls whilst I am still standing. Aihooooooo! I howled in delight as she now starts blowing mini-me and I totally startled she never even put on condom. Oh, she just giving me appetizer as she now pull off her clothes and starts a mini striptease act on the bed and showing off her incredible looking pussy hiding behind G-string. As she stripped, my jaws almost fell to the floor as I saw the pair from Heaven. Fuck, Suree’s got the most beautiful, perfect breasts I ever saw and perked up by the tip of her pinkish nipples. My god, It’s like they are standing up and saying “hello” to me or saying “look at me, look at me”. Wah pian, I cannot describe it any better except that they are a ‘10’ out of ’10’. Ms Cheryl Fox, now sensing uncle assassinator’s arousal, pulled back her glorious hair and still showing off her sculptured body with another stip tease act, using the chair and dancing like a scene out of “Flashdance” movie.

I now press “pause” button as ready to explode liao, so tell Ms Fox/Suree ok pls stop I want to fuck but commonsense-ly said wait I take shower first but she says ok lets shower together in bath-tub. So while she was off to prepare foam bath for yours truly, I go steady my nerves and take a stiff drink of whisky from minibar. Few minutes later I am in bathtub and she is bodycleaning me like in MP but quite tight fit in hotel bathtub right and I now admiring every inch of her wonder body and pearly white skin and feel like licking her all over. She however managed to angel her wonder breasts to use her ample cleavage to masturbate my prick. I buay tahan liao now going to shoot my load so ask her to grab condom and I inserted my glory into her marvelous cunt in a half sitting /half standing position in bath tub and shortly exploded in an incredible climax inside of her. Uncle now half past dead and lay back wounded in the bath tub, looking dazed.

Already spent, now we proceed to relax in bed but I still cannot pass off such a wonderful thing of beauty & affection. So I start french kissing her and licking her tits (which I will never get tired of) and slowly Mr President below getting aroused again and wanting to run for second term of office. Suree tipped me off, says she feeling a bit tipsy as had quite a few drinks today and tells me she gives better service when she’s high. This make old man more stimulated but she throws another coin into my fountain and now ask me to finger her, with first one finger and then two. She now starts moaning and I suddenly feels her tongue in my mouth and Bloody hell, I now going for 2nd cheong within the hour. She then starts to mount me while I am licking those wonder breasts again and again and then we trade places and I mount her but this time around noticing brudder lasting longer in the love-making. Then she backflipped, asked me to do her doggie style and I could see & feel her sensuous & perfectly shaped buttcheeks . Cannot tahan man! as I heaved and shafted and oohhh yeess yesss yesssss darling!!! & all hell broke loose for the 2nd time running.

Now we both lay exhausted in bed and uncle requiring heart surgery after two cheongs in quick succession. Recovering a while later, I felt hunger pangs & asked dearest if she wanted room service. She replied a quick yes, obviously hungry after all her sexual acrobatics and soon we were sharing some kway teow hor fun and sandwiches like lovers after great sex. The scene was quite loving lor, as Suree spoonfeeds her old man with bits from her plate. After supper, it was time for bed as Suree says she needs her sleep but uncle lay awake , embracing his supermodel lover while she slept and thinking how lucky he was on this final night of his adventure.

(Next…Day 4 and short conclusion to wrap it up)

Mercenary19
25-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Very good FR, makes me want to go to Bangkok soon.

LauheroNo1
25-07-2004, 04:05 PM
Uncle. You the Man!!! I read already steamed & want to go bkk. Your adventure & FRs really solid!!! Standing Ovation. I may PM you also and hope to join u in your bonking trips :D

the 'Lau'
25-07-2004, 04:18 PM
Well done Uncle. you still can hor! Read oredi so stimulating. Want to join yr party in Sept also, man.Ho ho.... :) :)

ladyassassinato
25-07-2004, 04:27 PM
You can give me a call when you're in BKK. Check you PM.

Tks siamboy. will get in touch with u when in bkk. confirm it is sometime Sep. Many tks again.

LauheroNo1
25-07-2004, 04:50 PM
Uncle, reading yr FR is like sex fantasy come true. Let's all go bkk cheong and cheong together...... :)

west
25-07-2004, 06:34 PM
Day 3 (Part Two) – the final chapter
Now we both lay exhausted in bed and uncle requiring heart surgery after two cheongs in quick succession. Recovering a while later, I felt hunger pangs & asked dearest if she wanted room service. She replied a quick yes, obviously hungry after all her sexual acrobatics and soon we were sharing some kway teow hor fun and sandwiches like lovers after great sex. The scene was quite loving lor, as Suree spoonfeeds her old man with bits from her plate. After supper, it was time for bed as Suree says she needs her sleep but uncle lay awake , embracing his supermodel lover while she slept and thinking how lucky he was on this final night of his adventure.

(Next…Day 4 and short conclusion to wrap it up)

Good FR ! From your FR it worth the money you spend. I just back from Bangkok but want to plan the next trip after read this FR :D

max_911
25-07-2004, 08:41 PM
:eek: steammmm me standing up liao

sgloverguy
26-07-2004, 08:30 AM
This the best FR I ever read. I have been a members for 7 months never had I come across an FR giving the finest detail and the guts of a middle age man. I feel the sincerity and the advanture of this uncle, it makes me want to explore what BKK have to offer. My only curosity is that are there any over-night model like the farm in Haadyai available in BKK. Also, uncle you seems to fire only 1 shot and just cuddle with the beauty after that, how if a guy like me who can fire multiple shot for over-night booking, is there a penalty?

Kudo to you LADYASSASSINATOR you have live-up to your name....

will1677
26-07-2004, 09:49 AM
Very good experience in BKK for u. :D .

I have just got back from there and have a wonderful time there with a ex reporter and it was FOC. A gal i know in AFF and it was a mini honeymoon.

Bravo. keep it going.

LauheroNo1
26-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Uncle. you are the Man!! standing ovation. I going bkk with you ok?? Will pm u

ultra88man
26-07-2004, 01:22 PM
good lah you, bro .... lunch time reading become super turn on ... didi standing mari kita in the middle of the day in office .... how ...?????

ladyassassinato
27-07-2004, 12:34 AM
This the best FR I ever read. I have been a members for 7 months never had I come across an FR giving the finest detail and the guts of a middle age man. I feel the sincerity and the advanture of this uncle, it makes me want to explore what BKK have to offer. My only curosity is that are there any over-night model like the farm in Haadyai available in BKK. Also, uncle you seems to fire only 1 shot and just cuddle with the beauty after that, how if a guy like me who can fire multiple shot for over-night booking, is there a penalty?

Kudo to you LADYASSASSINATOR you have live-up to your name....
Thank you brother for your kind words. But one thing I would like to clarify - is that I actually fired 2 shots that night (you may wish to read my FR again) and for an uncle to fire 2 shots within such a short time frame is not easy. Also not to forget that I had been cheonging for the past 2 days. Of course for a young guy like you who carry a GPMG for cheonging session will surely perform much better than old uncle lah.

And what - Penalty? Of course not, but if you are satisfied with the service and kind enough, do give some tip before you sent her off. You will be rewarded. What reward? A warm goodbye kiss lor. Ho Ho Ho............

ladyassassinato
27-07-2004, 12:43 AM
good lah you, bro .... lunch time reading become super turn on ... didi standing mari kita in the middle of the day in office .... how ...?????
Two Choice:

1) Hold and reserve your bullets and fire it to your gal to night.

2) Can't wait any more? Go toilet and give all those hungry cockroaches a good feast lor.

Sorry brother, joking only hor.

ladyassassinato
27-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Almost a month now since last bkk trip and feeling damn SIEN. Life is bloody routine and day to day existence as missing bkk and its wonders severely. Seems after 2 memorable trips to LOS, it seems to be drawing me back there like magnet or some addiction. Now cannot wait to return but must save mollah for 3rd cheonging adventure. Wondering if other brothers out there also sharing similar experience and feelings like moi. Planning to go back end Aug for another 4 to 5 days bonking expedition again. Damn . cannot wait and counting the days in bloody sterile and sien Singapore. Any bruddrs out there or kakis heading same way during same period? Appreciate if u cld let uncle assassinator know for possibility of hooking up in LOS and cheonging forays. In the meantime. hv to appease ourselves by reading adventures of others in sammyboy forum........

Cummings
27-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Almost a month now since last bkk trip and feeling damn SIEN. Life is bloody routine and day to day existence as missing bkk and its wonders severely. Seems after 2 memorable trips to LOS, it seems to be drawing me back there like magnet or some addiction. Now cannot wait to return but must save mollah for 3rd cheonging adventure. Wondering if other brothers out there also sharing similar experience and feelings like moi. Planning to go back end Aug for another 4 to 5 days bonking expedition again. Damn . cannot wait and counting the days in bloody sterile and sien Singapore. Any bruddrs out there or kakis heading same way during same period? Appreciate if u cld let uncle assassinator know for possibility of hooking up in LOS and cheonging forays. In the meantime. hv to appease ourselves by reading adventures of others in sammyboy forum........

Uncle I absolutely understand how you feel....The first time I went to cheong in BKK I came back feeling like a zombie....it was like life became meaningless and I just could not stop myself from flying back 3 weeks later..... :D

It will be ok once you get used to it but by then its time to go again.....So it becomes a never ending cycle. So to break free from this cycle one just has to attain Nirvana isn't it?

west
27-07-2004, 10:23 PM
Hello Bro, where have you been? :cool:

Bro i at Jakarta.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=520194#post520194

I still miss the time in Bangkok with your Bro (5th -8th july). In order not to let the magnet getting strong to hold me.

I keep chongs in jakarta and 18 august will in Manila (Bro want to join me?) By the way where are you now?

Anyway will back to Bangkok very soon maybe can meet our uncle here! :cool:

ladyassassinato
27-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Uncle I absolutely understand how you feel....The first time I went to cheong in BKK I came back feeling like a zombie....it was like life became meaningless and I just could not stop myself from flying back 3 weeks later..... :D

It will be ok once you get used to it but by then its time to go again.....So it becomes a never ending cycle. So to break free from this cycle one just has to attain Nirvana isn't it?

Brother Cummings. tks for the pm and comments. Unfortunately I can only go bkk on end Aug. as burnt quite a big hole in pocket during last trip so now got to "loon" a bit. Hope to hook up with u over there when I finalise details of impending trip. I am quite new to forum so did'nt know how to reply to PM.

Cheers!!

Cummings
27-07-2004, 10:52 PM
Brother Cummings. tks for the pm and comments. Unfortunately I can only go bkk on end Aug. as burnt quite a big hole in pocket during last trip so now got to "loon" a bit. Hope to hook up with u over there when I finalise details of impending trip. I am quite new to forum so did'nt know how to reply to PM.

Cheers!!

Haha....no problem. My buddy also looning in Aussie. He makes a pilgimage to thailand once a year and this makes me realised how lucky we are to live just 2 hours away from LOS.

As to reply to my pm just click on the quote icon on the botom right hand corner of my message. Hope to meet up soon. :)

Chok Dee

ladyassassinato
27-07-2004, 11:07 PM
Haha....no problem. My buddy also looning in Aussie. He makes a pilgimage to thailand once a year and this makes me realised how lucky we are to live just 2 hours away from LOS.

As to reply to my pm just click on the quote icon on the botom right hand corner of my message. Hope to meet up soon. :)

Chok Dee
Thank you brother for your advise. I have some collection of X rated jap movie stored in my hard ware, can you enlighten me how to post in the forum to share with all brothers here.

Cummings
27-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Thank you brother for your advise. I have some collection of X rated jap movie stored in my hard ware, can you enlighten me how to post in the forum to share with all brothers here.

Whoa sorry bro I have no idea how to do that man.My knowledge of this forum is just that wee bit more than you as I do not log in often. Hopefully someone can post the way to do it. paiseh....

Kor tod na kup phii.....

ladyassassinato
27-07-2004, 11:27 PM
Whoa sorry bro I have no idea how to do that man.My knowledge of this forum is just that wee bit more than you as I do not log in often. Hopefully someone can post the way to do it. paiseh....

Kor tod na kup phii.....
Oh too bad, anyway thanks bro. Hopfully some "old bird" can help me lor. Just want to contribute something and let you all to justify uncle got good taste or not. Ho ho.........

LauheroNo1
29-07-2004, 01:22 PM
uncle assassinator. why u never finish yr fr?? also sounds like u hv such great time with yr supermodel babe, why never go back look 4 her? If i were u and had such good time, I will take next flight out and look 4 her again. haha. but maybe u want to try other fishes in ocean hor!! understand yr feelings abt kena hooked on bkk. it sounds such a wonderful place for cheongsters like us!!

MrDevil
29-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Oh too bad, anyway thanks bro. Hopfully some "old bird" can help me lor. Just want to contribute something and let you all to justify uncle got good taste or not. Ho ho.........

You will got to upload the movie file to other free hosting server like yahoo geocity and paste the link over here to share with everyone. It's pretty troublesome though.

ladyassassinato
29-07-2004, 10:11 PM
uncle assassinator. why u never finish yr fr?? also sounds like u hv such great time with yr supermodel babe, why never go back look 4 her? If i were u and had such good time, I will take next flight out and look 4 her again. haha. but maybe u want to try other fishes in ocean hor!! understand yr feelings abt kena hooked on bkk. it sounds such a wonderful place for cheongsters like us!!
Actually the 4th day got nothing much to write lah. Just that I have taken some photos of my supermodel with my hand phone and computer idiot like me found difficulties to download and post it to the forum.

Any brother can help and advise me?

ladyassassinato
29-07-2004, 10:15 PM
You will got to upload the movie file to other free hosting server like yahoo geocity and paste the link over here to share with everyone. It's pretty troublesome though.
Aiyoh, like that jia lak lah. As I mentioned before, computer idiot like me surely cannot make it man.

What a waste, those gals in my collectiion are damn chio. Sigh..........

the 'Lau'
29-07-2004, 10:43 PM
how cum u so goondu leh? heard that bro Max_911 is computer wizard and know how to download all kinds of stuff from handphone to pc. Bro Max, help this nerdy uncle assassinator lah like the last time u help me download those cute photos of my babes onto the pc. Maybe u can instruct him and then he can post those pics of his drop dead gorgeous babe for us all to see and admire!!

MrDevil
30-07-2004, 01:33 AM
Aiyoh, like that jia lak lah. As I mentioned before, computer idiot like me surely cannot make it man.

What a waste, those gals in my collectiion are damn chio. Sigh..........

Bro, try to signup for an online storage account at http://www.xdrive.com/ which will allow you to upload your files and share with others. Though its a limited free trial period but its pretty user friendly. There are other free solutions on the net too but got to search awhile.

Xelinto
02-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Great Fr..UNcle...Maybe next time i will bump into you when i'm in bangkok.I'm goin over again in sept.Maybe uncle can organise a trip for all the samsters in here. ;)

LauheroNo1
03-08-2004, 02:33 PM
yes uncle. still waiting for your final day fr.must complete mah. also since you have photo of model can paste in forum let other samsters enjoy mah.

ultraman8_2000
03-08-2004, 02:57 PM
Hi all bros here. Am new to the forum and will be in LOS around the 23rd to 27th, maybe longer. Was wondering whether any bros here will be there around that time? Maybe can meet up for some cheonging session. SO can learn from the more experience bros here :D

west
03-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Bro here my ticket confirm... will be in Bangkok from 11th to 14 Aug. Bro who will be in Bangkok at this perior just pm me, we can meet up for action or lim kopi!

ladyassassinato
03-08-2004, 11:45 PM
DAY 4 THE FINAL CHEONG
The Assassinator awoke with a feeling of splendour and peered across to see if his lovely life sized sex doll has awoken from her deep sleep. She stirred and open those big and incredibly beautiful eyes as I gazed lovingly into them and planted a full kiss on Suree's sensuous lips. Feeling wantonly horny for the last time for this trip, I whispered in her ear and ask her to make a final round of glorious love before we depart. We embraced tightly and after some passionate kissing, I was wonderfully erected and ready to enter her luscious flower again.

Now in an orgy of pleasure as Suree first foreplay my nipples with that incridible flicking tongue of hers. taking moaning uncle to another wonderland where only fantasies go to dream. As my heart pumped furiously, Suree repositioned her body in a '69' stance as her mouth and tongue continued to ravage my screaming Napolean and his cannonballs. I moaned even louder in extreme pleasure as I am now face to face with her pinkish vigina and kissed it lovingly.

The goddess of beauty about turned and mounted the shell shocked uncle Assassinator as he fully inserted his throbbing tool into his beloved Suree for one final assault. Now in full view of the 'twin towers', two mountains of gorgeous white flesh, as the horny uncle greedily suck and licked the pinkish peaks like an eager 10 year old eating ice cream for the first time.

Meanwhile her highness starts gyrating her buttocks and the suffering uncle thrust forwards and backwards slowly while clenching her butt cheeks. And the uncle can no longer hold back anymore, moaning and groaning all the way in sexual delight, and finally exploded his cum inside her like some wild animal.

Half dazed, half dead and fully fucked, the Assassinator laid comatosed in bed as Suree turned to check if her old lover is still alive and I returned a reassuring smile to her and was rewarded with a lovely kiss.

As darling showered, I lay in bed saddened by the thought that this was my last fling with this incredibly gorgeous woman as my 4 days adventure draws to a close.

Time now 9 and alas time for Suree to depart. Tipped her 500 bht, embraced her tightly and a final loving kiss as not knowing when will see her again.

As she walked away down the corridor, I cast a last forlorn look until her departing figure dissappeared into the closing elevator door. Sigh, so sad.

So now there is nothing left to do and nothing to look forward to as my journey has ended. Its been a great 4 days with my sweetest memories left at the very last. As I made my preparation to return home, I knew I will be back again soon to this enchanting place.

THE END

ladyassassinato
03-08-2004, 11:47 PM
Hi all bros out there, I have a super sexy photo of "Suree" ,that drop dead gorgeous chick from club pegasus, which I downloaded from my handph to my email. Unfortunately not so IT savvy, so appreciate if any bros cld assist to teach me how to post it in forum, I can assure you all horny guys out there you won't be disappointed and certainly will be worth the effort.

Tks

brent
04-08-2004, 12:28 AM
hi ladyassassinato,

u can do it in 10 seconds.

1. Click the link http://www.imageshack.us
2. "Browse" the photo from your computer and then "host it"
3. Post the direct link here (at the bottom of the page)
4. Done

Good luck :D

ladyassassinato
04-08-2004, 07:59 PM
hi ladyassassinato,

u can do it in 10 seconds.

1. Click the link http://www.imageshack.us
2. "Browse" the photo from your computer and then "host it"
3. Post the direct link here (at the bottom of the page)
4. Done

Good luck :D

Many tks bro. just up yr reps...

Photo of "Suree" - the drop dead gorgeous chick/model from club pegasus (just click on the link)

Guys. Eat your hearts out!!!!

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8634/Image204.jpg

ladyassassinato
04-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Bro (or uncle), in order for you to post your pic, I think u need go to FL section to upload your photo. One of the icon up there when u are composing your post , just click on that icon to upload.

Remember u can only to this in FL section. OPen a new thread or post in existing threads there.

Hope this help.

not forgetting u too 'sex maniac'. tks for the advice

sduuu
04-08-2004, 08:10 PM
Woah...she is indeed gorgeous...very eurasian looking, nose very high...

the 'Lau'
04-08-2004, 08:13 PM

Photo of "Suree" - the drop dead gorgeous chick/model from club pegasus (just click on the link)

Wah uncle assassinator. steam leh. really gorgeous man!! like that I want to go bkk with u, can or not? when yr next trip?? we go club pegasus together lah. can get this kind of standard of models Weeehoooo!! On lah..

GiftonJS
05-08-2004, 01:55 AM

Wonderful Pic and Great FRs!!!

Regards
Giftonjs

haha51
05-08-2004, 05:47 AM
uncle from yr 4 days adventure i feel like releasing my load off liao :cool: :D

delifrance
05-08-2004, 10:03 AM
Hi

pretty girl. there are quite a number of them that can be found in Q Bar, Zantika, Tango, Exotica...etc. Q bar, since it is a pub, the girl of your dreams can say 'no' to your proposal.....LOL.

The Resort Club, Emmanuelle KTV Bar Counter, Models Lobby at Poisedon sometimes have this kind of girls not to mention the dancers at Orbit, Forte Fashion House, Club20 and Carribean. Of course Hollywood and DanceFever discos have dancers like these but are usually unattainable unless you can speak a fair bit of thai and know how to charm your way with them. JJ market at weekends are full of these 'look krueng' babes.....

I understand LadyAssasinator's quest - no time, no luxury to play, it's the use of the power of economics. Congratulations LadyA, happy that you had a great time and funny FRs, very entertaining.

khunchin
05-08-2004, 10:27 AM

This chick is really drop dead gorgeous...............will attack asap

haha51
05-08-2004, 03:51 PM
when is yr next trip??? this friday can :cool: cant wait to get to there :eek:

ladyassassinato
05-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Hi

pretty girl. there are quite a number of them that can be found in Q Bar, Zantika, Tango, Exotica...etc. Q bar, since it is a pub, the girl of your dreams can say 'no' to your proposal.....LOL.

The Resort Club, Emmanuelle KTV Bar Counter, Models Lobby at Poisedon sometimes have this kind of girls not to mention the dancers at Orbit, Forte Fashion House, Club20 and Carribean. Of course Hollywood and DanceFever discos have dancers like these but are usually unattainable unless you can speak a fair bit of thai and know how to charm your way with them. JJ market at weekends are full of these 'look krueng' babes.....

I understand LadyAssasinator's quest - no time, no luxury to play, it's the use of the power of economics. Congratulations LadyA, happy that you had a great time and funny FRs, very entertaining.

Many tks monsieur. will try to check out some of the joints u mentioned on my next trip up north. Heading to LOS in a month's time. Think i been bitten by the bangkok bug as like many others before me in this forum.....

Sinoview
05-08-2004, 05:08 PM
Thailand is one place where we can find these "krueng babes" who are uniquely Thai.......half Asian half Caucasion. Of course, with the help the nasa plastic doctor lah.

PRC with her 1.3 billion of population still cannot offer these kind of products.

Moreover, these beauties are readily available in the LOS and doesn't really cost very much.

I think....I have to refocus some of my time to LOS liao. Heee...heee.... Thank you bro A for the motivational picture and sensational FR.

ladyassassinato
05-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Did any brothers notice her pink nipple. She has one of the best pair of melon I ever seen before and her nipples are perfect. Thanks God for giving me a chance to suck them. Amen.

west
05-08-2004, 10:35 PM
Did any brothers notice her pink nipple. She has one of the best pair of melon I ever seen before and her nipples are perfect. Thanks God for giving me a chance to suck them. Amen.

Yes! I should say this is perfect nipples :eek:

ladyassassinato
05-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Yes! I should say this is perfect nipples :eek:
Ha, she don't allow me to take her front naked body but it trick her to face the wall and she didn't observe that there is a mirror. Ha ha, so got her lor. But sigh............... only can see one nipple.

LauheroNo1
06-08-2004, 01:19 PM

wah assassinato uncle. yr niteclub chabor si beh swee leh. see oredi steam ah! somemore can see pink nipple song ah. girl look like a bit angmo hor! yr money well spent man. I think this niteclub got standard lah!!

heipigo
06-08-2004, 02:00 PM
You're the man. Use HP camera also can look so professional. :cool:

decent02
06-08-2004, 06:17 PM
Thailand is one place where we can find these "krueng babes" who are uniquely Thai.......half Asian half Caucasion. Of course, with the help the nasa plastic doctor lah.

PRC with her 1.3 billion of population still cannot offer these kind of products.

Moreover, these beauties are readily available in the LOS and doesn't really cost very much.

I think....I have to refocus some of my time to LOS liao. Heee...heee.... Thank you bro A for the motivational picture and sensational FR.

Bro Sinoview,

May I kw where is LOS

cbjuiceyumseng
06-08-2004, 06:19 PM
:D OMFG....

This girl = Quality!!!!

Your cock have makan some good stuffs..keke

khunchin
07-08-2004, 12:02 AM
Bro Sinoview,

May I kw where is LOS

oh brother......... LOS = LAND OF SMILE = THAILAND LOH :confused:

paper69
09-08-2004, 01:33 AM
hi uncle...
me new in here....
u have quite a good time in bangkok!
envy u! :)

lastly we gotta bonk more! :rolleyes:

ladyassassinato
10-08-2004, 02:31 PM
wah assassinato uncle. yr niteclub chabor si beh swee leh. see oredi steam ah! somemore can see pink nipple song ah. girl look like a bit angmo hor! yr money well spent man. I think this niteclub got standard lah!!

Bro Ah Lau.

this type of charbor all available at club pegasus. they may be costly esp for non-member like myself but money worth spending for someone like me.

Want to go LOS or not? planning another magical trip to bkk on 10 Sep . Any bros want to join in please pm the uncle assassinator or can lim kopi with any bros who are in bkk around that time. Will haunt some of the old joints and perhaps try new ones. Must explore more after so many bros. recommendations in forum.

chin
10-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Bro Ah Lau.

this type of charbor all available at club pegasus. they may be costly esp for non-member like myself but money worth spending for someone like me.

Want to go LOS or not? planning another magical trip to bkk on 10 Sep . Any bros want to join in please pm the uncle assassinator or can lim kopi with any bros who are in bkk around that time. Will haunt some of the old joints and perhaps try new ones. Must explore more after so many bros. recommendations in forum.

Hey im planning my trip ard early Oct. Hope can meet for adventure hehehe

SteelShaft316
21-08-2004, 04:13 PM

Dear Uncle L A or should not I call you uncle, I 36 liao lah :D

I have heard of your great advanture! I wonder beside Pegesus, is there any lower grade Model for overnight? I heard that for overnight booking only allow 2 shots, was that true?

Anyway I may be going for bussiness trip in BKK hoping to get more info from you.

Thanks

ladyassassinato
21-08-2004, 10:37 PM
Dear Uncle L A or should not I call you uncle, I 36 liao lah :D

I have heard of your great advanture! I wonder beside Pegesus, is there any lower grade Model for overnight? I heard that for overnight booking only allow 2 shots, was that true?

Anyway I may be going for bussiness trip in BKK hoping to get more info from you.

Thanks

Well, frankly i am not a lau chiau of bkk. only 2 trips so far but incredibly fond memories and going back for more. If u referring to club pegasus, yes they hv those who are models at lower pricing from wat i paid for my supermodel. But can assure u all very stunning. I think it is abt 3500bht or 3200bht, around that. But for non-member u still hv to add in hefty barfine so u probably looking at 7k to 8k bht to book a girl from pegasus(for overnite of course). Perhaps some of our seasoned campaigners of bkk can assist to verify these prices! I for one am definitely going back there on my upcoming trip on 10 Sep...

Have fun,,,

ladyassassinato
27-08-2004, 02:18 PM
heading for bkk again on 10 Sep to 14 Sep with another samster bro. for another exciting adventure. Bro "AX1206" (a new samster) pm me to indicate his interest in joining the trip. Any other bros interested , pls pm me.

Wld me great if we cld hook up with some bkk "lau chiaos" who always post in forum , for lim kopi or MP forays etc. Am relatively new in bkk (total of 2 trips only so far) and would love to find out more abt places/joints/ clubs etc. Please feel free to pm me or post yr contacts in bkk and we cld hopefully meet up in bkk during the abovesaid dates and share some fun together...
Many tks .... :D

hock19
28-08-2004, 05:57 PM
Well, frankly i am not a lau chiau of bkk. only 2 trips so far but incredibly fond memories and going back for more. If u referring to club pegasus, yes they hv those who are models at lower pricing from wat i paid for my supermodel. But can assure u all very stunning. I think it is abt 3500bht or 3200bht, around that. But for non-member u still hv to add in hefty barfine so u probably looking at 7k to 8k bht to book a girl from pegasus(for overnite of course). Perhaps some of our seasoned campaigners of bkk can assist to verify these prices! I for one am definitely going back there on my upcoming trip on 10 Sep...

Have fun,,,

I can confirm one drink each - me and the lady and overnight including bar fine will be about 10,000 baht.

First time, took back a model with very big tits. But after doing it in the hotel got fed up and told her to go away. No GF feeling. Very cool and mechanical. Then went down to NEP and bar fined a girl which coist me less than 2,000 baht in total. Much better in feelings and attitute that the Pegasus girl.

The next night went back to pegasus and took out another model whcih I booked the night before after seeing her. Small size but very nice looking and sweet. Also 10,000 baht. But in bed cannot do anything - say me didi too big. Cannot touch there cannot kiss there/here etc. Again got feed up and told her to go after 1 hr. What a waste of money.

I ahve been going to bangkok fairly often. 6 times a year for the past few years. Most of the times, I normally go to NEP, Soi Cowboy and some of the massage joints, Plaza, Posiedon etc. SO far , it would appear that I can get good GF feeligns are those from the bars. I have also tried some of the non tourist bars at Pananakan. SOme of them are very beautiful. The models at Pegasus seems to be of the same standard attitute as those of Poseidon although the papasans there might tell you otherwise.

Maybe I am having zero luck in Pegasus. Might try again when I next go there in a few weeks time but there again, it is still costly just for trying.

Anyone else besides lady assisinators, any one else has been to Pegasus and might wish to give us their views of the model girls there??

BlownAway
29-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Maybe I am having zero luck in Pegasus. Might try again when I next go there in a few weeks time but there again, it is still costly just for trying.

Anyone else besides lady assisinators, any one else has been to Pegasus and might wish to give us their views of the model girls there??

Dude, you can have a group orgy with Go-Go BARGIRLS with 10,000 bahts. Don't waste it on those models lah, no point if you just want to bonk. MPs and Clubs are to con high consumers lah, of course the gals more attitude cos got sponsors mah.

Enjoy your bonking. Too bad, can't join you guys, returning to BBK on 29th Sep. only.

:rolleyes:

hock19
29-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Dude, you can have a group orgy with Go-Go BARGIRLS with 10,000 bahts. Don't waste it on those models lah, no point if you just want to bonk. MPs and Clubs are to con high consumers lah, of course the gals more attitude cos got sponsors mah.

Enjoy your bonking. Too bad, can't join you guys, returning to BBK on 29th Sep. only.

:rolleyes:

I totally agree. It was just that someone told me about Pegasus and so I tried.

Besides Bonking, I would like to have some kind of rapport with the gals. So far Pegasus gorls not able to do that - or if they do, only the initial bit during drinks. Once they are in your room , it is a differeent matter.

On the other hand, I seem to be able to develop better gf feelings with girls in bars........

Guess I will go back to what I know - at NEP, Soi Cowboy and all the normal massage joints - Hi Class and Plaza seems to be able to have girls that I like!!

bollocksman
29-08-2004, 08:14 PM
I totally agree. It was just that someone told me about Pegasus and so I tried.

Besides Bonking, I would like to have some kind of rapport with the gals. So far Pegasus gorls not able to do that - or if they do, only the initial bit during drinks. Once they are in your room , it is a differeent matter.

On the other hand, I seem to be able to develop better gf feelings with girls in bars........

Guess I will go back to what I know - at NEP, Soi Cowboy and all the normal massage joints - Hi Class and Plaza seems to be able to have girls that I like!!

I must say with that kind of Money, maybe can Hook PRs from the G clubs.
anyway I am a NEP man myself ( having been a BORN- again) rediscoverer of NEP.

Expensive MPs and G clubs girls, are still rented Pussies after all, its just the packaging. In the end the physical sex part , i realise to get great sex u dont have to pay top dollar ( or in this case BAht).

from my limited experiences, its the NEP pick ups or the FIsh tank (lower cat)
that I have had a better sex. in fact the more u have to pay upfront the chances of having great sex decrease. :)

hock19
31-08-2004, 01:01 PM
I must say with that kind of Money, maybe can Hook PRs from the G clubs.
anyway I am a NEP man myself ( having been a BORN- again) rediscoverer of NEP.

:)

By the way, what is G clubs that you are refering to??

bollocksman
31-08-2004, 06:32 PM
By the way, what is G clubs that you are refering to??

gentlemen's club or clubs , with disco /theatre like concept. but with PR and mamasans. Hiring PRs are strictly optional.

example: The Resort , Carribean, FORTE, ORBIT
THose places arent for budget conscious people.

SCRAZE
03-09-2004, 03:18 AM
Bro Ah Lau.

Uncle, u book tixs for the Sept 10 liao huh?
Me going 1 week later

hyper_rev
03-09-2004, 05:02 AM
great review of your time in bkk... makes it a nice read for a newbie to me. Cheers. :)

mbk_kid_
05-09-2004, 12:47 PM
uNclE,

hahah...with your postings...no need for any more porn liao...u can start charging for your FR man....such a good read.

let me offer a diff perspective from a 'younger' man (means a bit more yan dao then uncle but also mean like 10 times poorer in terms of budget la) :rolleyes:

been to LOS a few times now, always hear of these G clubs but never got chance to try because of their cost. but i seen the standard before....bui tan han.....

had stick to places like SOi_cowboy and even patpong( yes i know carrot place right....but carrot liao still less then G club //hee) . guess the girls in SC will not compare to uncle's beauty but actually also can find a few gems if u look hard enough.( i must say can find comparable...but bery few and far btw) and it will cost u like 150b per drink ( 600b for 4 drinks ..for u and the girl) and about 1500-2000 for overnight. so total damage is only 2600 for one whole faking night of fun. and most can give quite Gf feeling too. even can go jalan jalan next day(what esle to ask for then a chio local tour guide _FOC!)

so for those who are reading and cursing that uncle si bei wu liu and yourself wil never enjoy what LOS have to offer, dont dispair... there is hope for the younger not so rich yet euqually Honry!!.! ..just work a bit harder.... drink a bit less...fuck a bit more...

mbk_kid_
05-09-2004, 12:59 PM
ccb..... write liao....post submit then the msg didnt appear....wasted effort..

anyway...uncles cheers to your report....read liao...can almost picture what u do in reality..hahaha ...uncle si bei wu liu.... :)

just to offer some tips for the 'younger' generation ( someone like me who is more yan dao then uncle yet the wallet also 10 times less money then uncle la)

visited LOS a few times, heard a lot about G clubs and these high end MP..but no chance to try cause if i did...think no money to fly back le...ha...but i seen the girls in these places....in a leauge of their own////

but IMHO, places like Soi_CB( what a conincidence ..'cb'..they employed brand consultant izzit.) will allow u to find similar standards ( i said similar ...but not easy and will not likely be UP to uncle 's darling standard) . and for 150b a drink(lets say u have 4 la), barfine of 400b plus an overnight of 1500-2000. a night will end up with damage of 3000 only! ...plus most can give quite GF feeling and even be your local FOC tour guide the next few days) ..

so for those brudders who are (like me) ....equally gian song yet money not enough...there is hope..just to work harder to find the gems !

mbk_kid_
05-09-2004, 01:05 PM
great review of your time in bkk... makes it a nice read for a newbie to me. Cheers. :)

hmm how come my post didnt appear.....argh...so hard to wan to contribute...

mbk_kid_
05-09-2004, 01:10 PM
how come my msgs not coming out on forum>? DAMn it....

mbk_kid_
05-09-2004, 01:19 PM

anyway...uncles cheers to your report....read liao...can almost picture what u do in reality..hahaha ...uncle si bei wu liu.... :)

just to offer some tips for the 'younger' generation ( someone like me who is more yan dao then uncle yet the wallet also 10 times less money then uncle la)

visited LOS a few times, heard a lot about G clubs and these high end MP..but no chance to try cause if i did...think no money to fly back le...ha...but i seen the girls in these places....in a leauge of their own////

but IMHO, places like Soi_CB( what a conincidence ..'cb'..they employed brand consultant izzit.) will allow u to find similar standards ( i said similar ...but not easy and will not likely be UP to uncle 's darling standard) . and for 150b a drink(lets say u have 4 la), barfine of 400b plus an overnight of 1500-2000. a night will end up with damage of 3000 only! ...plus most can give quite GF feeling and even be your local FOC tour guide the next few days) ..

so for those brudders who are (like me) ....equally gian song yet money not enough...there is hope..just to work harder to find the gems !

dellsher
05-09-2004, 04:57 PM

Have fun,,,

I will be there from 10 Sep to 14 sep too for some bus trip..perhaps can meet up for kopi or cheong??

ladyassassinato
05-09-2004, 09:59 PM
I will be there from 10 Sep to 14 sep too for some bus trip..perhaps can meet up for kopi or cheong??

Bro dellsher. jsut pm you my details. yes. wld love to meet up in bkk.

Rgds

ladyassassinato
05-09-2004, 10:04 PM

just reply yr PM. please check and boosted yr reps. cheers & rgds

slash
05-09-2004, 10:46 PM
Hi

Any bors in LOS 16-18th and keen for a cheongz night out? Please PM me.

Thx!

slash

Legend
26-09-2004, 02:29 PM
this is really one of the best FRs I've read. always wanted to go on a solo trip and just go where i want to and do what I want to do.... sounds like a really cool idea to go on a solo cheong trip!

Cheers to you LA! More good years!

btw, what does NEP stand for??

ladyassassinato
27-09-2004, 09:15 PM
this is really one of the best FRs I've read. always wanted to go on a solo trip and just go where i want to and do what I want to do.... sounds like a really cool idea to go on a solo cheong trip!

Cheers to you LA! More good years!

btw, what does NEP stand for??

Bro. Thanks for the rave reviews. Yes. Bkk has certainly opened a whole new world of chionging to me and I have to admit that I am now thoroughly hooked! Even my previously frequent exploits in Batam and JB now pales in comparison.
In fact, I came back a couple of weeks ago from another cheonging adventure that lasted 6 days in bkk. Was with a kaki and fellow samster from sg and also met up with 'siamboy' in LOS. By the way, siamboy many tks for showing us a great night out at the local thai pub!! I really waiting to return the favour, man.

Another magical outing and wondering when will I ever get tired of LOS?
Unfortunately no time to write FRs as work had piled up and been pretty wasted by daily stress in Sillypore. But signed a club membership at Club Pegasus and bonked the same model "Suree" over 2 days, amongst others.
Just imagine a sexual fantasy coming true!! But i eyed a lot of great lookers at Pegasus and already made mental future plans with some !!! hehe.

Cheers

P.S. - NEP is Nana Entertainment Plaza, a local hangout kinda like Patpong and Soi Cowboy (I think!!)

ladyassassinato
28-09-2004, 10:03 PM
Hahaha hope you'd a great time. Don't forget to invite me to Pegasus for a drink the next time you're in BKK. LOL. ;)

yes. certainly will do that, bro. I dont go bkk as often as I like to so must try to spread the cheer when next in bkk and will definitely call u.

:D