PDA

View Full Version : PR in HCMC, Vietnam

cumonme
30-07-2004, 11:58 AM
Hi to all Brudders,

I'm not good in FR. But in case you guys need to release it HCMC. The following guide will be a possbile help:

Health Centre: They don't normally or don't do FJ or BJ. Mostly will be HJ. And they don't strip. So you will have to use your imagination. Damage is about SGD$20 or Dong$200,000. But you could negotiate to dong$150,000. They will normally ask for dong$500,000 or dong$300,000 but don't fall for it.

Disco- You be able to PR in any disco. By the way, their PR refers to our FL. I patronize HEAT disco most of the time. No reasons.. Maybe becuase I'm used to it Damage for overnight FL cost USD$70-100. But you may neogtiate to USD$50. Chances are slim but I ever did manage to. So it is not impossible at all. If you are a regular there, you may get USD$30 or USD$50 for two nights. Good luck.

Last but not least. The Geyland type of service. These are hard to find and you need KT. Gal range: 14 years old to 30 years old. Damage is Dong$200,000 (SGD$22) . CHEAP RIGHT. I only manage to tried once.

Name: Din ask
Face: 9/10
Body: 6:10 (Petite)
bbbj: 9/10 Good. She got a small mouth, thus got a good suction
FJ: 6/10 Got ppl outside, got kids somemore. Thus moaning is soft.
Venue: Normal estate. Civilian rent their room out. Always give me a feeling of going to ppl's house to 'f' their daughter

Sorry for my poor english. First time posting. Just want to give my bits of share for the brudder here

xxzz
23-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Hi to all Brudders,

I'm not good in FR. But in case you guys need to release it HCMC. The following guide will be a possbile help:

Last but not least. The Geyland type of service. These are hard to find and you need KT. Gal range: 14 years old to 30 years old. Damage is Dong$200,000 (SGD$22) . CHEAP RIGHT. I only manage to tried once.

Bro, what is "KT"?

gigantic_tk
24-08-2004, 12:26 AM
Bro, what is "KT"?

I think he means Kang Tau or lobang lor........

cumonme
25-08-2004, 11:33 AM
I think he means Kang Tau or lobang lor........

Ya., Thanks Bro

blursam
26-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Hi Bro,

Is there any issue bringing girls back to hotel ? I recalled my last trip to HCMC was some 10 years ago and there were problems.

Thanks

DaBoy
08-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Alright...what is a "Kang Tau" or "lobang lor" ?
Is that an OKT?
Need the info...Thx.

Lan_Tinh
08-09-2004, 01:19 PM
Hi Bro,

Is there any issue bringing girls back to hotel ? I recalled my last trip to HCMC was some 10 years ago and there were problems.

Thanks

You can do so at some "mini" hotel. Usually those 4-5 star hotels (Distrist 1) are prohibited to bring WL/PR back to your room. But beware of security from mini hotel, my bros ever kena break in from other guestsin the hotel. :(

blursam
08-09-2004, 04:14 PM
You can do so at some "mini" hotel. Usually those 4-5 star hotels (Distrist 1) are prohibited to bring WL/PR back to your room. But beware of security from mini hotel, my bros ever kena break in from other guestsin the hotel. :(

What if I get a regular girl that stays with me, rather than changes every night ? Will there be problem ? Or maybe register her as well ?

I used to go Beijing and they had that 11pm "no guests allowed" rule. What I did was to hook a girl from the KTV in the hotel. The mummy gladly arranged for her to go up to my room.....wondering if we can make such arrangements ?

sponge05
08-09-2004, 05:06 PM
What if I get a regular girl that stays with me, rather than changes every night ? Will there be problem ? Or maybe register her as well ?

I used to go Beijing and they had that 11pm "no guests allowed" rule. What I did was to hook a girl from the KTV in the hotel. The mummy gladly arranged for her to go up to my room.....wondering if we can make such arrangements ?

bro,

5 stars hotel like Carvelle have a 10pm rule while Sheraton you can bring the gals in, the security there will not check.

if u are thinking of getting a regular gal, she will have to be registered and your room must be a double (twin-sharing)room. if it's a single, just pay extra for the days she stayed.

cheers,
sponge

naemlo
08-09-2004, 05:23 PM

Name: Din ask
Face: 9/10

Body: 6:10 (Petite)
bbbj: 9/10 Good. She got a small mouth, thus got a good suction
FJ: 6/10 Got ppl outside, got kids somemore. Thus moaning is soft.
Venue: Normal estate. Civilian rent their room out. Always give me a feeling of going to ppl's house to 'f' their daughter

Sorry for my poor english. First time posting. Just want to give my bits of share for the brudder here

Yo I will be in HCMC from 18 to 22. Will u be there?

blursam
08-09-2004, 06:33 PM
bro,

5 stars hotel like Carvelle have a 10pm rule while Sheraton you can bring the gals in, the security there will not check.

if u are thinking of getting a regular gal, she will have to be registered and your room must be a double (twin-sharing)room. if it's a single, just pay extra for the days she stayed.

cheers,
sponge

Hi Bro.

Any experience getting a regular girl in HCMC ? Any good recommendations to go where to find such girls (good if can get young office girls or uni girls)....

Thanks for the advise.

sponge05
09-09-2004, 01:37 AM
Hi Bro.

Any experience getting a regular girl in HCMC ? Any good recommendations to go where to find such girls (good if can get young office girls or uni girls)....

Thanks for the advise.

sorry bro, dun think i can help u on this. i normally just go for short time or at most overnight and will go to the bars located along Sheraton hotel or the pub in Sheraton itself. no idea on where to get gals/esorts for longer duration.

cheers,
sponge