PDA

View Full Version : FR on local Doris

ultraman070
30-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Hi to all bro here, i new here and this my first time giving FR, so try to bare with it if its no good,:)

Striaght to the point, went to the room she sms me, saw this cute gal with long curly hair, sat down and tok cok. soon she start to hold my hand and we start to rubba each other, started with solid french kiss,start to undress her and wow... her breast is solid too.. after some petting, we tried out the 69 position and she had a nice shaven and clean pussy.she give me a BBBJ and I give her a good licking. do her in few position and ended in doggie. thought that the end? no, we hug and rubba again until i hard, we have second round, this time she seem really horny... and the way she moan, like she enjoying it more then me. after 2nd round, she went into the bath room and bath, I too join in and I started again rubba here and there, guess wat? we do it again in the toilet until i cum again.. she really give me the girlfriend feeling.

Name: Doris
Looks: 5/10 (cute to me)
Body: short with C cup I think.
Height: 145cm
Weight: 45kg
FJ: 9/10
RTF: YES!!!! (the best local FL I ever tried)

Damage: $120 for 90 min (exclude hotel)
Shots: Unlimted ( i had 3)

Thanks to bro Juda for the contact!! Will try to improve my FR.. hehee

Any bro who got good local FL to share pls pm me...

triple h
31-07-2004, 11:47 AM
wah...hear damn shiok. care to PM me, bro.
tks

Hi to all bro here, i new here and this my first time giving FR, so try to bare with it if its no good,:)

Striaght to the point, went to the room she sms me, saw this cute gal with long curly hair, sat down and tok cok. soon she start to hold my hand and we start to rubba each other, started with solid french kiss,start to undress her and wow... her breast is solid too.. after some petting, we tried out the 69 position and she had a nice shaven and clean pussy.she give me a BBBJ and I give her a good licking. do her in few position and ended in doggie. thought that the end? no, we hug and rubba again until i hard, we have second round, this time she seem really horny... and the way she moan, like she enjoying it more then me. after 2nd round, she went into the bath room and bath, I too join in and I started again rubba here and there, guess wat? we do it again in the toilet until i cum again.. she really give me the girlfriend feeling.

Ryan82
31-07-2004, 12:28 PM

Hi Bro ultraman070... can PM mi Doris contact?? I hav a few local fls for xchange if u wan....

Michael
31-07-2004, 12:30 PM
shit, i used to have her old no, but now i think she changed, coz no reply...

is it still 9094xxxx? can any brothers confirm?

KingCheong
31-07-2004, 12:34 PM

Good one..can email me her contact?
[email protected]

mufans
31-07-2004, 12:40 PM

145cm? r u sure? looks like she is kinda 'jiao xiao lin long' type of girl... is it?

George28_1976
31-07-2004, 01:07 PM
seems a good bargain for 120 with unlimited shots, how old is she by the way brudder, care to pm me her number?? thanks in advance. :cool:

takashi926
31-07-2004, 02:03 PM
seems a good bargain for 120 with unlimited shots, how old is she by the way brudder, care to pm me her number?? thanks in advance. :cool:

reasonable price for local FR , bro can pm me the contact , i can exchange with u contacts also

BeefCake
31-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Care to PM me her contact bro ? I have one for exchange... :)

juda
31-07-2004, 04:32 PM

Her height should be 155cm not 145cm! ;)

happybonker
31-07-2004, 04:45 PM
yeah.....tis Doris shud be the 9094 XXXX. good service .....me only managed 2 shots.......very tired........marathon run wif her

recall1977
31-07-2004, 10:05 PM
yeah.....tis Doris shud be the 9094 XXXX. good service .....me only managed 2 shots.......very tired........marathon run wif her

Hi Bro!

PM you liao! Can share contact?

hearthrob
31-07-2004, 10:40 PM
shit, i used to have her old no, but now i think she changed, coz no reply...

is it still 9094xxxx? can any brothers confirm?

Yes the number is correct. If no reply juz sms her. Cos' she dun switch on her mobile most of the time. Enjoy! :D

happybonker
31-07-2004, 11:05 PM
Thnks for sharing the contact wif me bro....

God Bless

juda
31-07-2004, 11:19 PM
Yes the number is correct. If no reply juz sms her. Cos' she dun switch on her mobile most of the time. Enjoy! :D

Change number liao! ;)

ultraman070
31-07-2004, 11:55 PM
Yeah, Bro Juda is right! the hp changed. For those bro I did not reply ur pm, I think the best is to ask bro Juda or those senior here, cos i quite new and dt really know the rules here.. I dt wan to offend pple here..:)
Cheers!!

kukubirditchy
01-08-2004, 02:45 AM

Hi bro,care to pm me her contact?

ninjablur
01-08-2004, 08:49 AM
Hi bro,care to pm me her contact?

for ur last 5posts u had all the same question ask...

i guess u dun need dat much contacts?

Metric
01-08-2004, 06:12 PM

because his kuku bird itchy mah...hahaha :D

Michael
01-08-2004, 10:08 PM
Brother Juda, thanks for the recommendation! She contacted me liao, next week then try !

Thanks and added a rep for u !

FR to follow ! (next week)

chankel
01-08-2004, 10:52 PM
wahh..tat nice man..3 shot per night... :rolleyes:

kukubirditchy
02-08-2004, 12:04 AM

the problem is no 1 pass me any contact.... :(

ELTaz
02-08-2004, 10:48 AM
hi bro… could i have her contact?

MitMit
02-08-2004, 12:01 PM
hi bros. Which one is the lastest no.??
9094****
9847****
9438****
She seem to change no. often. Heard she quited. Dunno true.
Thks
mit

bongster
02-08-2004, 01:13 PM
hi bros. Which one is the lastest no.??
9094****
9847****
9438****
She seem to change no. often. Heard she quited. Dunno true.
Thks
mit

Bro... I think she too horny to quit lar... lolz... sextify her and she give u free fuck... but do be careful hor cos she offers RAW to her regulars.. so keep the cap on at all times

Jonas21
02-08-2004, 11:42 PM
Hi Bro does Doris do overnight? Any bro can noe how much she charge for overnight? Can I have her contact pls?

recall1977
05-08-2004, 11:38 PM
Hi Bro!

1st of all, have to thanks Bro Juda for sharing her contact and helping me to get her. Quite hard to get her as her HP is always off and can only SMS...
But nevermind... Just did her today! Here goes:

Had arranged a meetup with her in Lavender 81 at 330pm. SMS her once I got a room... and she was late... but later explained that she rush to come down. 345pm. My room door bell ring. Open and find a petite young girl standing infornt of me. Not a looker but a bit cute with bunny tooth... tanned and with dyed hair. Come in... TCS session.. blu blu blu... then lay on the bed and she start her move on me... Petting here and there... strip... nice pair of soft boobs, good to squeeze, and a nice shaven pussy. Then start frenching... she love frenching... then ask if she wanna bath... didn't answer... so carry on... after some heavy petting, she proceed to me didi and do a bbbj... Imagine... I didn't even bath and she just go down to my cock and start to do a bbbj! horny girl and daring girl... but shiok! Good suction and movement of her tongue... and quickly... I'm rock hard... and she continue doing so for like 5-10 mins... a long and nice bbbj... shiok man!
Then capped me and ride me like nobody business... I tell you this girl is damn horny man! I was like a horse and she was like John Wayne! Riding me like she going to win Singapore Gold Cup man... Her pussy is quite tight and wet! Damn... feel so good... ride for like 10 mins... and cannot tahan liao... unload!
And I can see she cum man... and seems to enjoy very much... horny girl.
After that wash up... and sleep on the bed to rest...
But after like 5 mins... she start the process all over again... petting, frenching, bbbj... And you can really get real hard after all her arousing... Then again... ride me like a horse... ride like 10 mins... no feeling... I laid her down and start to do missionary... NOW my turn to ride and rum her like no tomorrow... tight and wet pussy... shiok... rum like 10 mins and she like cum don't know how many times... I cum and unload again... Tired... Leg wobbling... Damn horny girl. But it feels so good... Long time didn't cum so high liao... shiok... Then wash up again and TCS session then leave... end of story.

Ratings:
Looks: 4/10 (Not a looker... but a bit cute)
Body: 6/10 (Tanned and a bit of baby fats)
Boobs: 6/10 (I think her's A cup going B, definitely not C. Nice to squeeze!)
bbbj: 7/10 (Good suction and tongue work, and her bunny tooth helps to
simulate me more. But some bro may find it painful...)
fj: 9/10 (Wild rider! and a wet tight pussy...)
RTF: Yes! Value for money and can really squeeze you dry...
Damage: $120 + Room + Rubber

comics00
05-08-2004, 11:49 PM
greeting to all bros, m new to this fl thing. just found out abt this forum. the only fl i tried was the poly gal who live in bedok. lost contact liao. any kind hearted soul pls help me to start by share share some contacts.

thk u

2004quest
06-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Hi to all bro out here, i new here and this my first time giving FR.
I am a lucky man..all thanks to Bro Juda 4 pass her my contact....

went to the room sms her rm no. saw this cute gal with long curly hair, we sat down and tok cok for a while. she say she become hot property here, sock but asure her that indeed is.then i start to hold her hand and we start to rubba each other, started with solid french kiss for abt 10 min,start to undress her and wow... her breast is solid but think only B cup lah. she had a nice shaven and clean pussy ,after some petting, .she give me a BBBJ and do her in few position ( learn from kama sutra) and ended in doggie for abt 20 min. cannot tahan lao cum load and very tired . thought that the end? no, we lay down rest for a while ,hug and rubba again until i only half-hard, we have second round, do half way stop, too tired lao!!!! she went into the bath room and bath, she give me that knida girlfriend feeling.

Looks: 5/10 (ok to me)
Body: short with B cup.
Height: 158cm ( she claim)
bbbj: 8/10
RTF: sure.....

Damage: $120 for 90 min day / night $150 (exclude hotel)
Shots: Unlimted
Thanks again to bro Juda for the contact!!

2004quest
06-08-2004, 07:24 PM
have set one eariler but did not appear...

by the way great thanks to bro juda fro passing mi contact to doris....

cut short short, meet her at chinatown h81...not pretty but ok to mi..cute.
she has b cup firm boobs, she had a nice shaven and clean pussy. veri gf feeling when doing with her... bbbj very shiok..and deep and slao take very long time..abt 15 min..bbbj. then cap on and fj. for..20min, veri tired lao cos yesterday i go jogging. she tired 2 nd shot, ruba ruba mi till half hard then cap on and this time she on top .do half way i stop ...too tired lao cannot tahan...

Looks: 5/10 (cute, ok to me)
Body: short with b cup .
FJ: 8/10
RTF: YES!!!!

Damage: $120 for 90 min (day) / $150 night(exclude hotel)

Thanks again to bro Juda for the contact!! hurray.....bro juda

2004quest
06-08-2004, 07:39 PM
third tried: type a lot in both tried but fail to sent...

Looks: 5/10 (cute ok to me)
Body: short with B cup ...

Damage: $120 for 90 min (day) / $150 Night (exclude hotel)

Great Thanks to bro Juda for the contact!! hail.....Juda. :)

2004quest
06-08-2004, 07:42 PM
testing...

fallen_angel
08-08-2004, 12:47 AM
Do u know why u fail to sent...even after third attempt?
:p
testing...

fallen_angel
08-08-2004, 12:52 AM
But it still re-appear after a while.... Dun you wanna know y?:D

fallen_angel
08-08-2004, 01:01 AM
i also dunno y...lol... but i think its something to do with the system adminstrator...but i do know of one way to see ur post immediately...U ve to click on "preview post", den click on "submit reply". this way, u do ve to wait for the posting to load...hence making you tot that posting was unsucessful...Just my 2/100 cents worth of advice... :D

P.S: i tok like old bird like dat, actually i also newbie here, lol,paisay paisay.

Compass68
08-08-2004, 03:17 PM

Bro.. 150 night.. means overnight??? If so.. WAHH!!!

I wan i wan!!!

psonic
08-08-2004, 03:55 PM
I think 150 for night session not for overnite ... correct mi if i'm wrong ...

I wan i wan!!!

Metric
08-08-2004, 04:28 PM

I wan i wan!!!
150 for 90mins only la...

2004quest
08-08-2004, 05:17 PM

I wan i wan!!!

dun know u can ask her........maybe....

sex satan
11-08-2004, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=ultraman070]Hi to all bro here, i new here and this my first time giving FR, so try to bare with it if its no good,:)

hi.. bro,, can share the contacts...

XiaoWeiZi
15-08-2004, 10:58 AM
can i have her number ? wanna have a try le

fwl18
16-08-2004, 09:33 PM
hi can share contacts?

ELTaz
17-08-2004, 10:50 AM
share contact with me leh

soundlab
18-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Tried Doris yesterday.
Petite girl. Cute also.
Looks: 5.5/10, tan and cute
Boobs: 34B
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 9/10 w/cap
Service: 9/10 gf feeling
Rtf: Yes...gives good gf feeling and her level of service solid.
Cost me $120 bucks w/o room.
Unlimited shots 4 90 mins but managed 2 only.
Thanks to Bro Juda for d contact.

kangtow
18-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Tried Doris yesterday.
Petite girl. Cute also.
Looks: 5.5/10, tan and cute
Boobs: 34B
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 9/10 w/cap
Service: 9/10 gf feeling
Rtf: Yes...gives good gf feeling and her level of service solid.
Cost me $120 bucks w/o room.
Unlimited shots 4 90 mins but managed 2 only.
Thanks to Bro Juda for d contact.

any kind bro can pm me doris contact.
i accidentally delete her contact .... mistaken her from another girl :(

Shiokday
15-09-2004, 04:40 PM
I sms her last week and arranged to meet. But last minute she back out cos
big auntie came. heng we never meet. Imagine do half way see red, i surely faint.

Any bros try her recently?

shootingstars
16-09-2004, 10:57 AM

Doris been in the scene for almost 2 year already,met up with her when she was new to FL, if i'm not wrong,she is about 155-158cm,she is not my type.Does her pimples problem improve?

jay69
16-09-2004, 11:45 AM
tried her few mths ago but initially quite dissapoint when 1st c her as her cute as describe by some bro here is not my type. But since book room oredi, mite as well. She went in & straight away said she wan to use the toilet. Hai, double sianz.... Anyway, jus wait on the bed for her. She came out & lite a cigi. No offence to smoker but since i dun smoke, find it quite a turn off. While still puffing, she go to me & lean against me. Since she der, wtf, jus start to caress her boob. To my suprise her boob is good to play with. Firm & solid.Btw, she look good from behing, meaning not seeing her face. This make me rise to the occssion. Started to kiss her ears & neck & she turn to me & French me. Hmm..... not bad, think gg to b a good session afterall. Rest is quite similiar with the rest. To me, she quite horny & will ask u to suck her breast & also she a good rider ;) Not to mention long & deep bbbj

ca1vin
16-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Hmmm.. $120 for unlimited shots. Sounds gd.. Any bros care to Pm me her number ? Thanks. :)

Man_male
19-09-2004, 11:35 AM
Doris been in the scene for almost 2 year already,met up with her when she was new to FL, if i'm not wrong,she is about 155-158cm,she is not my type.Does her pimples problem improve?

Met her last week. I think that day both of us not on the same wavelength. Dunno why felt very awkward and seems strange. I was early so took a shower first. When she came to the room, so strange we barely talked. Had a smoke then she took shower.

When come to action, she stripped then went under the blanket. I think she prefer the guy to take the lead ... maybe. Anyway, i started with playing with her tits then moved downwards. IMHO, i thought she was a bit of a dead fish. she jus lie there. i carried on downwards, she has a clean shaven pussy and when i started eating her, she became more reactive. she started grinding her hips and moving my hands to her tits. When eating her, i notice that her cunt is quite small and must be very tight.

After eating her, she gave me a bbbj. but i think she quite horny and the bbbj didn't last long. The fj was quite good. her moaning was really horny and she really let loose. oh yea, her cunt was quite tight like i thought. I agree with what the other bros say that she likes to fuck. I think i fucked her for nearly an hour. she likes it fast and i think she did cum a couple of times. after that, though, she return to lie under the blanket. really ackward, we jus watch tv and after about 10 mins, she say got another client. then we dress up and left.

Face: 5/10
Body: 5.5/10
bbbj: 6.5/10
fj: 7.8/10 (tight cunt, horny vocals)
attitude: no comment (think it's just an off day for both of us)

bros, pls note i'm not saying she has bad attitude ok. Like i said, i think it's an off day for both of us.

comic098
29-09-2004, 12:24 AM
all bro out there, today i got a sms from doris that she's in need of $$so any bro want her hp just pm me but i only can ans after my work around 6.

comic098
29-09-2004, 07:11 AM
all bro, forgot to tell u if she say who have u the number just say vin give u
be good to her ok??i have already send the number to 9 bro out there.now going to work enjoyyyyyyyyyyy

loverboyy1433
29-09-2004, 11:04 AM
hi Brother
Can pm the contact of Doris.

Mike/97805581

Metric
01-10-2004, 01:01 AM
hi Brother
Can pm the contact of Doris.

Mike/97805581
u leave tat number here for wat??!?

comic098
01-10-2004, 01:14 AM
that is why i dont give him the number..................

Boss30
01-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Tried her. She came wearing very tight short, displaying her G string.

She came in and smoked. After that went to toilet for 5 mins. She came out naked. Her boobs is quite big and her pussy is cleanly shaved.

We then frenched for 15 mins, whilst I fingered her. Quite tight, I can hardly put my two fingers in. Can felt her get horny. After a moment, she ate my didi. Very good suction. Several times, she took whole didi in her mouth. Several times, she guided my hands to press her boobs.

Then did her, she was on top. After 10 mins, I came, but she was still horny and keep riding me.

She told me she was horny and want another round, unfortunately I have to back to office.

Face: 5/10
Boobs: 34B, 7.5.10
Pussy: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
RTF: Probably.

ultraman070
12-10-2004, 06:46 PM
Sorry to all those bros who PM for her contact, been out of town. Pls PM me again if u are interested... Dt say I bay steady.. HEhehe

Michael
12-10-2004, 09:27 PM
sigh, there's TWO threads on her... so have to repeat message again. She's not well this few weeks, so let her take a rest lah... hahaha... :D

Boss30
14-10-2004, 08:55 AM
She is a bit choosy also. Dun do guys younger than her, dun do fat guys. She asked I am fat or not at least 3 times. :D

bongster
14-10-2004, 10:36 AM
She is a bit choosy also. Dun do guys younger than her, dun do fat guys. She asked I am fat or not at least 3 times. :D

Nah u are wrong lar.. keke :P

blackadder
14-10-2004, 06:16 PM
any bro who's in contact with her please let me know when she's ready to do business again.. i am very interested ;)

soulin74
18-10-2004, 10:59 AM
It was a normal dull day for me at work...decided to check out what Sammy has to offer to perk up my slow boring day...but more importantly, i long time never bonk liao (about 2 weeks) and i long to have the feel of a sexy lady under me, feeling her smooth silky body, her boobs pressing against my chest and filling my hands and sliding my hard tool into a dripping wet pussy...

Came across Doris' thread and FR and KNNB, was steaming in office while reading it. Buay tahan. ask bro Ultraman070 for contact and searching thru some of my other "sources" for her number. Found her number from my "sources" and verify with what bro Ultraman sent to me (Thank you! Up your points liao! :D)

sms and in less than 10min got response! wah! so fast...arrange to meet up later...

Turn up at hotel, she was already booked one room liao. went up, press doorbell...the door opened and she was hiding behind the door (KNN, like SOP for FL/WL to always hide behind door, why ah?!). Saw this very tan, curly hair with blonde streaks gal, quite cute with rabbit teeth... she is not the chio chio type like the GL PRC streetwalkers but good enough for a bonk.

She was only wearing a long sleeve shirt with panties and for some reason that really turned me on...we made some chit chat and she said that she does not like fat guys and prefer chinese, dun like malay and indian (sorry, dudes! she say not i say one hor). i ask her i can or not, she say I ok....(lucky hor?)

Then i went to take my shower, it was a long day so i took my time and the hotel had a bath tub so the washing area was ok going by the standards of budget hotels. came out and she asked me if i felt refreshed, i said that i was feeling much better.then she just smiled and started to take off her clothes...oh yeah...i removed my towel, off the lights and crawled into bed with her...

Doris is really tan all over, from head to toe, it's a nice tan with a beautiful healthy shiny sheen, the type of sun kissed complexion. Sporty. Her boobs are nice, very firm with no sag and it is big (probably B going to C, my hands grab just nice and my hands can grab basketball)...i like... nipples are small, sweet and delicate. We shared a hot passionate french kiss which lasted for a long time, the gal can really kiss! then i took the initiative, kissing her neck, her ears...she was moaning and enjoying...then i moved to her beautiful, bountiful, firm tits...kissing and sucking her sweet nipples and stroking her wonderful firm breasts... then slowly, slowly i move down south to get a taste of her smooth shaven pussy... her pussy is very beautiful also... not the type with the lips sticking out, it's smooth and WET! Oh yeah! I started to kiss and lick and her moans filled my ears and made my didi harder than rock...i started to slide a finger in and KNN! it was small and very very tight! i cannot even put 2 fingers in... i can just imagine how it would feel when i finally stick my didi in....heaven...

after like nearly 10min of licking that wonderful wet cunt, i felt that it was time for my didi to enjoy the pleasure....i lay down on the bed and she climbed on top of me and started to bbbj me...oh yeah... it was really good. she knows how to use her tongue and suction to make my didi even bigger and harder and suddenly! DEeepThroat! Arrrghhhhhh!!!! nealy shoot my cum in her mouth.... Arrrghhh ah ah ah was all i could say to her....ah damn! so shiok....! After about 5 min she stopped and suddenly climb on top of me, got this very urgent look on her face like f*ck me! cannot tahan liao...! F*CK! Me! NoW! she didn't even bother with the rubber! she just wanted to slide my cock into her and to feel it thrusting and pistoning out of her very tight and extremely wet pussy....BUT! I know better. I stop her and cap myself (took a while coz my didi was bigger than normal after her bbbj) and she jumped on me again, feeding my hard hard cock into her wet hungry cunt... Doris rode me like there was no tomorrow...f*cking me with a fury moaning and shouting, until i shot my cum in less than 10min ......Uhhhhhhhhhhh ah ah ah, i screamed. after i shoot every thing, she got off me and removed my cap, spilling my sperms out and continued to rub my still hard didi and smiling a very naughty sexy smile.... shiok...

We bathedandwe talked and before long, i started to play with her beautiful tits again...(love them!) and soon, i was licking her sweet cunt again...so nice and smooth... i slide my finger in again and she is still so tight! i found her G spot and started to really finger f*ck her wet pussy and licking her. she was screaming and moaning and really enjoying it and suddenly i felt her shudder and my hand became wet with her cunt cum juices. She bbbj me again for a while and pulled me to f*ck her again. i cap again and mount her and really f*ck her hard and fast...her screams were so loud i think that the people outside must have heard us...her cunt was tight and wet and after she cum for a 2nd time, i came a 2nd time hard and added my screams to hers.....

Looks: 6.2 (cute to me)
Body: 6.5 (clean shaven with nice firm B+ cuo tits)
bbbj: 7.5
FJ: 10 (very long never have gal make me shoot so fast and feel so shiok)
RTF: DEFINITELY
damage: 120 (not including hotel)

robinhood
18-10-2004, 11:30 AM
It was a normal dull day for me at work...decided to check out what Sammy has to offer to perk up my slow boring day...but more importantly, i long time never bonk liao (about 2 weeks) and i long to have the feel of a sexy lady under me, feeling her smooth silky body, her boobs pressing against my chest and filling my hands and sliding my hard tool into a dripping wet pussy...

Came across Doris' thread and FR and KNNB, was steaming in office while reading it. Buay tahan. ask bro Ultraman070 for contact and searching thru some of my other "sources" for her number. Found her number from my "sources" and verify with what bro Ultraman sent to me (Thank you! Up your points liao! :D)

sms and in less than 10min got response! wah! so fast...arrange to meet up later...

Turn up at hotel, she was already booked one room liao. went up, press doorbell...the door opened and she was hiding behind the door (KNN, like SOP for FL/WL to always hide behind door, why ah?!). Saw this very tan, curly hair with blonde streaks gal, quite cute with rabbit teeth... she is not the chio chio type like the GL PRC streetwalkers but good enough for a bonk.

She was only wearing a long sleeve shirt with panties and for some reason that really turned me on...we made some chit chat and she said that she does not like fat guys and prefer chinese, dun like malay and indian (sorry, dudes! she say not i say one hor). i ask her i can or not, she say I ok....(lucky hor?)

Then i went to take my shower, it was a long day so i took my time and the hotel had a bath tub so the washing area was ok going by the standards of budget hotels. came out and she asked me if i felt refreshed, i said that i was feeling much better.then she just smiled and started to take off her clothes...oh yeah...i removed my towel, off the lights and crawled into bed with her...

Doris is really tan all over, from head to toe, it's a nice tan with a beautiful healthy shiny sheen, the type of sun kissed complexion. Sporty. Her boobs are nice, very firm with no sag and it is big (probably B going to C, my hands grab just nice and my hands can grab basketball)...i like... nipples are small, sweet and delicate. We shared a hot passionate french kiss which lasted for a long time, the gal can really kiss! then i took the initiative, kissing her neck, her ears...she was moaning and enjoying...then i moved to her beautiful, bountiful, firm tits...kissing and sucking her sweet nipples and stroking her wonderful firm breasts... then slowly, slowly i move down south to get a taste of her smooth shaven pussy... her pussy is very beautiful also... not the type with the lips sticking out, it's smooth and WET! Oh yeah! I started to kiss and lick and her moans filled my ears and made my didi harder than rock...i started to slide a finger in and KNN! it was small and very very tight! i cannot even put 2 fingers in... i can just imagine how it would feel when i finally stick my didi in....heaven...

after like nearly 10min of licking that wonderful wet cunt, i felt that it was time for my didi to enjoy the pleasure....i lay down on the bed and she climbed on top of me and started to bbbj me...oh yeah... it was really good. she knows how to use her tongue and suction to make my didi even bigger and harder and suddenly! DEeepThroat! Arrrghhhhhh!!!! nealy shoot my cum in her mouth.... Arrrghhh ah ah ah was all i could say to her....ah damn! so shiok....! After about 5 min she stopped and suddenly climb on top of me, got this very urgent look on her face like f*ck me! cannot tahan liao...! F*CK! Me! NoW! she didn't even bother with the rubber! she just wanted to slide my cock into her and to feel it thrusting and pistoning out of her very tight and extremely wet pussy....BUT! I know better. I stop her and cap myself (took a while coz my didi was bigger than normal after her bbbj) and she jumped on me again, feeding my hard hard cock into her wet hungry cunt... Doris rode me like there was no tomorrow...f*cking me with a fury moaning and shouting, until i shot my cum in less than 10min ......Uhhhhhhhhhhh ah ah ah, i screamed. after i shoot every thing, she got off me and removed my cap, spilling my sperms out and continued to rub my still hard didi and smiling a very naughty sexy smile.... shiok...

We bathedandwe talked and before long, i started to play with her beautiful tits again...(love them!) and soon, i was licking her sweet cunt again...so nice and smooth... i slide my finger in again and she is still so tight! i found her G spot and started to really finger f*ck her wet pussy and licking her. she was screaming and moaning and really enjoying it and suddenly i felt her shudder and my hand became wet with her cunt cum juices. She bbbj me again for a while and pulled me to f*ck her again. i cap again and mount her and really f*ck her hard and fast...her screams were so loud i think that the people outside must have heard us...her cunt was tight and wet and after she cum for a 2nd time, i came a 2nd time hard and added my screams to hers.....

Bro Solin74, u've rated her so high??!!

I also try her liao, so so onli lah. I found too xpensive on her, not worth $120.
Sms her and replied wihtin 5mins, arrange to meet @ Bencoolen 81htl. Speed up gear and reach destination cos read forum describe her veri good + horny on that day too. Reach htl and call her and went up to her room, knock knock on d door and she open and hide behind, just saw her face, quite sianzzz cos not really good lookin gal. Went in and discover she just wore a black bra and naked bottom, she got a small tummy which turn me off. Ask to take shower myself and lied in the bed for her action, she does bbbj and dat's a bonus cos veri good to compensate her looks and body. Abt 10mins later, she cap me and ride ontop of me, change to doggie, missonarry and off load my cum. Go washup and rest for half an hour, she started to bbbj me again and make it cim...sop.

Look: 4.5/10
Body: 5/10
Vital: 34b 29 34(Got small tummy)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 120/1.5hrs(two shots)
RTF: NO

soulin74
18-10-2004, 12:22 PM
Bro Solin74, u've rated her so high??!!
I also try her liao, so so onli lah. I found too xpensive on her, not worth $120.
RTF: NO

Bro, please dun quote the whole post lah. take up needless additional server space. must be considerate to "tuah tao" Sammy Leong. heheh! :D

Well, i rated her looks above average as i have seen a lot worse and i admited that GL PRC WLs who jalan jalan the road looks sooooooooo much better...but passable lah..slightly above average.

tummy, will admit she has but overall, nice skin tone and boobies. so also give her above average ratings...love the firm boobies...

i find her bbbj to be good but i love have loved more tongue action but knn, she deepthroat my didi and try and force it down further her throat, so have to reward her the effort mah, rite...and it feels very good leh, maybe coz i make her feel high... and the FJ she scream and scream and f*ck me hard and she veri tight also not like some FL loose...

all in all her attitude quite good lah...so i have no complaints. Bro, what time you went that day ah? just curious. :D

SDRam88
18-10-2004, 01:22 PM

Great report!Can PM me Doris contact Bro soulin74?Thks in advance. ;)

rudy
18-10-2004, 05:00 PM
I tried her last week. My ratings:

Face : 4
Body : 4 (tummy)
BBBJ : 6
FJ : 6
Overall : 5
RTF : No

The way she operates and cost etc has pretty well been described by others. My view is that she has a good attitude and she enjoys the sex. My concern is that she tried to climb on my dick raw after the bbbj. I had to push her off and insist on the condom. The other concern I had was after scrwing for a while, she was extremely wet - and that's when I noticed a rather fishy smell... found it quite unpleasant and had a hard time finishing.

Later, she wanted second round but I couldn't get the thought of the smell out of my mind. She kept going for my dick again, so I had to insist no and dressed up.

A pity, cos the hornu attitude could be quite a turn on. But the smell and her attitude towards unprotected sex were a major turn-off and worry for me. I'd advise brothers who book her to make sure you take added precaution. I wouldn't go down on her either....

TheBanzai
18-10-2004, 11:42 PM
Wa, look like must b monk 4 a week, charge ammo and blast her 3 x. Expect leg 2 be wobbly after dat.

Gian oledi. :rolleyes:

robinhood
19-10-2004, 06:50 AM
I tried her last week. My ratings:

Face : 4
Body : 4 (tummy)
BBBJ : 6
FJ : 6
Overall : 5
RTF : No

The way she operates and cost etc has pretty well been described by others. My view is that she has a good attitude and she enjoys the sex. My concern is that she tried to climb on my dick raw after the bbbj. I had to push her off and insist on the condom. The other concern I had was after scrwing for a while, she was extremely wet - and that's when I noticed a rather fishy smell... found it quite unpleasant and had a hard time finishing.

Later, she wanted second round but I couldn't get the thought of the smell out of my mind. She kept going for my dick again, so I had to insist no and dressed up.

A pity, cos the hornu attitude could be quite a turn on. But the smell and her attitude towards unprotected sex were a major turn-off and worry for me. I'd advise brothers who book her to make sure you take added precaution. I wouldn't go down on her either....

Yo bro rudy, so u do shared d same sentiment hor! I think she do station @ bencoolen 81htl as base, but i definitely will not return again.....cheers! :D

soulin74
19-10-2004, 10:38 AM
My concern is that she tried to climb on my dick raw after the bbbj. I had to push her off and insist on the condom.

A pity, cos the horny attitude could be quite a turn on. But the smell...

Hmmm...didn't notice any smell at all. could be what she had eaten or drank that day only perhaps.

1 thing i realised is that this FL likes RAW. She also climbed on top of me and wanted to feed my cock raw cunt flesh. But stopped her and cap myself. Wonder who else other than bro Rudy and i kena? Is it normal for her? maybe the more experienced cheongesters can advise? :)

bongster
19-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Hmmm...didn't notice any smell at all. could be what she had eaten or drank that day only perhaps.

1 thing i realised is that this FL likes RAW. She also climbed on top of me and wanted to feed my cock raw cunt flesh. But stopped her and cap myself. Wonder who else other than bro Rudy and i kena? Is it normal for her? maybe the more experienced cheongesters can advise? :)

Yeah she likes it RAW... in fact I think a lot of her customers did her RAW liao.. let's say long time ago she was my "fuck buddy" and I always play safe lar, but got one time e balloon explode and after that I search SB realise she always RAW... could not slp for 3 months... so even though I was getting it free.. I ignored her calls and we lost contact, dun believe can ask some bros here.. they know e story.. keke.. all I can say I bo tai chee sibeh heng

Boss30
19-10-2004, 12:19 PM
I noticed foul smell as well but not too bad.

Indeed she also tried raw on me.... luckily I managed to avoid :)

soulin74
19-10-2004, 12:34 PM
Yeah she likes it RAW... in fact I think a lot of her customers did her RAW liao.. and after that I search SB realise she always RAW...

Oh dear...and from what i know she has been in the FL scene for long time liao... correct? in that case, safe or not ah? KNNB, i dun want to lose sleep for 3 months also leh....

soulin74
19-10-2004, 12:38 PM
After all these posts, i think that we can safely say that Doris' business is gonna drop liao....

Climber252
19-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Bro..read ur FR on Doris..really hope to meet her man..hope u dun mind sharing her contact? is she friendly? i'm new and prefer an english-spoken gal whom i can chat with..she sounds like the one.. Thanx in advance!!

lacoruna69
19-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Yeah she likes it RAW... in fact I think a lot of her customers did her RAW liao..

Is it true?? My god! Me thinking of trying her. Guess PCC at home liao.
A foul smelling CB is definitely a turn-off!

bongster
19-10-2004, 05:35 PM
Oh dear...and from what i know she has been in the FL scene for long time liao... correct? in that case, safe or not ah? KNNB, i dun want to lose sleep for 3 months also leh....

Bro u got cap right? Liddat dun worry too much

rudy
19-10-2004, 05:42 PM
After all these posts, i think that we can safely say that Doris' business is gonna drop liao....

I don't think so bro - after my posts, I got several PMs requesting her contact.

Consider this - if she's willing to do raw with you, she's willing to do raw with her other customers. If those customers are willing to do raw with her, they do raw with other pros, and those other pros in turn are willing.... you get the idea... This applies with any raw encounter. Not worth it bros!

When I tried talking to her about it later, she told me that she usually uses a rubber, but just got carried away during our encounter. But I read here that several other bros had the same experience liao, so you figure it out.

soulin74
19-10-2004, 05:48 PM
Bro u got cap right? Liddat dun worry too much

but she got put in raw for a minute or two b4 i realise and cap... :eek:

bongster
19-10-2004, 06:50 PM
but she got put in raw for a minute or two b4 i realise and cap... :eek:

omg.... bro.. u better take e test at 1 mth and den at 3 mths.. may all our good karma be wif u... I WILL NEVER FUCK RAW with AN FL, no matter wat she says..... please b4 FJ insist to FL u wanna be capped... 3 mths of SHIT ain worth it.

trek2
20-10-2004, 12:37 AM
omg.... bro.. u better take e test at 1 mth and den at 3 mths.. may all our good karma be wif u... I WILL NEVER FUCK RAW with AN FL, no matter wat she says..... please b4 FJ insist to FL u wanna be capped... 3 mths of SHIT ain worth it.

Fully agree man, For that moment of shong and go for raw on FL, is a no no.
Somemore got smell from her cunt juice, wah lau, sound rotten liao.

Yup, for the sleepless nite is not worth the trouble.

soulin74
20-10-2004, 09:43 AM
When I tried talking to her about it later, she told me that she usually uses a rubber, but just got carried away during our encounter. But I read here that several other bros had the same experience liao, so you figure it out.

aiyah like that also bo pian.
retiring from cheonging liao lo!
take care, all! it has been fun while it lasted. :)

soulin74
21-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Bros. Was speaking to Doris just now. She would be taking a long break from FL end of this month. So those brothers who are still keen, well, you got until the end of this month. After which, she would probably be uncontactable. i think she got 2 phones, will only switch on her "FL" phone when ready 2 do biz. so i think that this phone would be off for a while.

sextrooper
21-10-2004, 06:12 PM
Bros. Was speaking to Doris just now. She would be taking a long break from FL end of this month. So those brothers who are still keen, well, you got until the end of this month. After which, she would probably be uncontactable. i think she got 2 phones, will only switch on her "FL" phone when ready 2 do biz. so i think that this phone would be off for a while.

Ai ya, we will have one less local FL. Thks bro soulin74 for the info. :)

soulin74
21-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Ai ya, we will have one less local FL. Thks bro soulin74 for the info. :)

Welcome.

But am sure she'll be back. Just a matter of when. :p

Boss30
22-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Knowing her hunger for didi, she will be back.... :D

sjb1994
22-10-2004, 12:53 PM
First thanks bro cosmic for the contact. First she proposed a date but I not free. Than another one I oversee. Arrange when touch on the oversee trip, than car broke down, so cancelled.

Finaly met her yesterday afternoon at LH81. Door ring, come in a tanned, average looking gal. With a tummy. TCSS a bit, she light & smoke. Ask her she bathed, so I proceed on my own. Come out, she already in birth sute. Not a good figure, A cup with tummy.

Proceed to the bed, Kiss her lip. Wah, this gal like frenching. She grab my head and almost lost my breath. We french for almost 5 min. Of course our hand were not free. Squeez her boob (a bit small), than roam down, flip her pussy lip, than stroke deep into her 'heart'. Her moarning sound good, is not that louad (except 1 or 2 scream in between, which I think the cleaner in the linen room beside will heard it), but turn on. Sound natural, real and enjoy. Follow by BBBJ, than she climb up and ride me (with cap, she didn't ask for raw as bro saolin and other said, which I'll definatelly reject). Do her in many style, occtupusy, massionnary, doggie, etc and unload.

Rest, bath TCSS, in between she received a few sms, which she said some important massage from her bf. I think may be that cause her to call a quite temp.

Her hand start to roam down to my didi and stroke it, than bbbj, cap and start action again. What a fu*k, half way through, didi sleeping. She give me a HJ, but after sometime still cannot :o . So no choice, stop her and say sorry. Pay, wash and than go off.

First time half way boonking didi go asleep. Must be recently boonk too much. Is time to rest for a while. Haaa!!!!

Anyway, the first half is a nice session. Like her moarning soud. Natural, not like some FL so fake. Can sense she enjoy f**king. Pretty not my day. If not should be able to f**k the room upside down. :D

bongster
22-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Knowing her hunger for didi, she will be back.... :D

Cap up hor... she is mad one hor

soulin74
22-10-2004, 02:23 PM
Not a good figure, A cup with tummy.

Follow by BBBJ, than she climb up and ride me (with cap, she didn't ask for raw as bro saolin and other said, which I'll definatelly reject)

Anyway, the first half is a nice session. Like her moarning soud. Natural, not like some FL so fake. Can sense she enjoy f**king. Pretty not my day. If not should be able to f**k the room upside down. :D

Thanks for the FR, bro! Yeah, would agree that her figure is not the best. But not A cup lah. Should be at least a B. My hands are quite big and i grab, it's just nice! At this stage, i go more for attitude and skill. as long as face and body ok, i ok. KNN, no use look si beh swee but f**ked up attitude and skill right? :o Yeah, like what a lot of brothers say, she very the horny one...so all moans are real. when the gal is high, i also feel damn high...

Actually when i spoke to her, it seems that only when she damn high and super horny and if the guy looks ok, then she will lose control and do raw...she also know the risk and got go check up a few times liao...so far no problems

already given her number to some bros, hope that they dun sabo and post a FR.

jsaves
22-10-2004, 02:27 PM
anyone can give me the contact? pm me pls.
going overseas for 2 months liao need to bonk or else go there all the way pcc i think. LOL

bongster
22-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the FR, bro! Yeah, would agree that her figure is not the best. But not A cup lah. Should be at least a B. My hands are quite big and i grab, it's just nice! At this stage, i go more for attitude and skill. as long as face and body ok, i ok. KNN, no use look si beh swee but f**ked up attitude and skill right? :o Yeah, like what a lot of brothers say, she very the horny one...so all moans are real. when the gal is high, i also feel damn high...

Actually when i spoke to her, it seems that only when she damn high and super horny and if the guy looks ok, then she will lose control and do raw...she also know the risk and got go check up a few times liao...so far no problems

already given her number to some bros, hope that they dun sabo and post a FR.

Bro... never trust wat a woman says

soulin74
22-10-2004, 03:23 PM
Bro... never trust wat a woman says

true.

so like dat when my gf says she love me then it's not true lor?! :(

bongster
22-10-2004, 03:28 PM
true.

so like dat when my gf says she love me then it's not true lor?! :(

wah lau... u shld know wat I mean

Klein76
22-10-2004, 03:39 PM

Well this girl has been in this FL line for quite some time liao,after bro juda or bro skyrider(cant remember) pass me her contact afew months back,try her and i think her service is good enough to cover her weak points....Overall all is still worth it,that time she not much tummy rite?

2 cents worth

soulin74
22-10-2004, 03:43 PM

kekekekekek! yah lor, bro. i know. :D

soulin74
22-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Well this girl has been in this FL line for quite some time liao,after bro juda or bro skyrider(cant remember) pass me her contact afew months back,try her and i think her service is good enough to cover her weak points....Overall all is still worth it,that time she not much tummy rite?

2 cents worth

Her strong points (solid skillz, stamina, good attitude, SUPER horny) are definitely strong points...

Tummy? hmmm...I've seen worse lor. Overall is good for me...

hottybigdick
23-10-2004, 02:46 AM

hi bro care to share the contact sound good os this doris thank...

faszcom
23-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Dear HottyBigDick,

Please PM to ask for number, don't post a reply and quoting the whole message and just to ask for contact. Imagine going through 7 pages of replies and most of them asking for contact.

MitMit
23-10-2004, 05:33 PM
yes, she will mount you when she got very high...so those inexprience bros will probably give in. she did told me she has a very high sex drive and need money at the same time..hence this job. FLs are high risk and may not know the danger. do they really go for checkups??? your guess is as good as mine. take care and no raw pl.

Michael
24-10-2004, 09:21 PM
Bros, watch out when giving to newbies.

Heard from her got a few idiots keep calling her and waste time chatting, basket...

i neber give her number out anymore for this reason. I think she has a substantial pool of regulars to substain liao, no need anymore...

xmensg72
25-10-2004, 11:19 AM
tried calling her on her 943xxxxxx number but she i got wrong number... anyone can confirm she stop liao? sigh.. missed good thing again...

Michael
25-10-2004, 11:42 AM
her number was never like that... i think it was 9810xxxx or something like that... hahaha... hope u r not calling someone else!!! wait it's a GUY or worse... :D

xmensg72
25-10-2004, 01:19 PM
am thinking of bonking her today so smsed to the number given to me but got a shock when the reply say she is not doris. lucky my msg was not x rated.. still keen to bonk her tho, so any bro can pm me her number. the number I got the last time was one that starts with 9438xxxx. Any bro can help? Thanks, appreciate it.

sjb1994
25-10-2004, 06:04 PM
bro sholin, not very good in judgeing cup size. But as you mention, look and figure ok, service is most important. Of course can cop or not is another important factor.

Bro edwardlee, your pm is full.

edwardlee001
25-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Bro edwardlee, your pm is full.[/QUOTE]

yeap...i know...i had just clear it...can send it again...thanks alot!!!!

Michael
26-10-2004, 05:27 AM
heard she retired... any brothers can verify that? :eek:

robinhood
26-10-2004, 07:19 AM
Month end rush b4 she officially retired, dunno when she'll be back in biz again...kekeke :p Call her by this week if those bros keen to try her out..

sk2000sg
26-10-2004, 12:35 PM

No she is still active, I have bonked her last week.. hehe....

juda
26-10-2004, 12:57 PM
No she is still active, I have bonked her last week.. hehe....

Till end of this month!

Lawrence1713
26-10-2004, 08:34 PM
Wah like that only left with 5 days only........

clover
26-10-2004, 09:32 PM
Wah like that only left with 5 days only........

Don't be so kan chiong.... I tried her last week and it looks like she is fed up with doing it. She sighed all throughout the session.

Looks like you have to click with her to get her to do something....

MatrixNeo
26-10-2004, 10:09 PM
Don't be so kan chiong.... I tried her last week and it looks like she is fed up with doing it. She sighed all throughout the session.

Looks like you have to click with her to get her to do something....

Dun tell me she's looking for the right person with the right feeling den can get her to do something........like that die liao loh.....

Michael
26-10-2004, 11:57 PM
just spoke to her today. confirmed she retired as of today. understand she'd found someone she like and is retiring from FL.

Hope all brothers can accept that and we can all wish her the best in her endeavours! :rolleyes:

MitMit
27-10-2004, 12:18 AM
Hi bros, i agree Doris is a nice FL, but there are many other good one around. Dun believe me?? hunt around...
take care dear doris.

juda
28-10-2004, 12:16 AM
Hi bros, i agree Doris is a nice FL, but there are many other good one around. Dun believe me?? hunt around...
take care dear doris.

Bro Mit Mit,

Local Chinese who's as horny as Doris? Can share? ;)

minlow
28-10-2004, 12:31 AM
Pity i can't get to try......
Regret for life....

juda
28-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Pity i can't get to try......
Regret for life....

Not too late! Till this Friday! :D

joe2222
29-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Not too late! Till this Friday! :D

sigh... i think she may have retired liao. call her no one pick up... sigh, wasted a good bonk...

edwardlee001
29-10-2004, 07:44 AM
ya...confirm she gonna retired liao cos msg her say she fully book till sat n after which gonna retire from F.L on SUN onward.....sad to say tat,i oso miss the chance to enjoy liao!!!!!

robinhood
29-10-2004, 08:46 AM
Last call for bonkin her!! I called her to arrg last session wif her today, any bro here keen to try her, pls pm me... :p

sjb1994
29-10-2004, 09:15 AM
just spoke to her today. confirmed she retired as of today. understand she'd found someone she like and is retiring from FL.

Hope all brothers can accept that and we can all wish her the best in her endeavours! :rolleyes:

What a sad to hear of that from our smaster. But another side I agreed with micheal, lets us wish her all the best. Good luck and take care Doris.

edwardlee001
29-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Last call for bonkin her!! I called her to arrg last session wif her today, any bro here keen to try her, pls pm me... :p

u mean u bonking her later??

PKTM
29-10-2004, 10:24 AM
bro robinhood,

let me know if u managed to get her, i also wan to bonk her before she retired.

p.s. pm'ed u :D

phillip

edwardlee001
29-10-2004, 03:50 PM
bro robin...kindly provided us wif a f.r after ur bonking....so we'll knw how doris treat her last few customer b 4 she disappear from F.L........

psonic
07-11-2004, 06:46 AM
bros, managed to try her a couple of days back in the afternoon ... asked her whether she quitting and she just replied she meeting someone else later. she still horny as ever with handful tits, big ass and good sound effects but cannot help notice her tummy ...

so is she quitting or is she quitting ?

bro robin...kindly provided us wif a f.r after ur bonking....so we'll knw how doris treat her last few customer b 4 she disappear from F.L........

Michael
07-11-2004, 10:28 PM
Looks like she really quit liao. Wanted to buy her a dinner also no chance, cannot get through to her HP...

:(

bros, managed to try her a couple of days back in the afternoon ... asked her whether she quitting and she just replied she meeting someone else later. she still horny as ever with handful tits, big ass and good sound effects but cannot help notice her tummy ...

so is she quitting or is she quitting ?

Thomas1
19-11-2004, 11:34 PM
long time didnt come here...
Those who still remember me. can you PM me Doris number???

Lost her contact.... Thanks in advance

soundlab
19-11-2004, 11:46 PM
Sorry she retired already.

MalcomX
20-11-2004, 02:09 AM
Saw her shopping in taka the other day with her alleged bf (at least thts wat she told me..)

So i guess tht may be the reason she's quitting? I dunno.. Wonder if the guy noes.. :rolleyes:

kiro
20-11-2004, 12:48 PM
wah... she really retire liao... too bad cos i newbie and thus have nvr tried such a wild legend before... anyway, wish her all the best with her new life.

But if she ever come back. Bros... pls kindly PM me so that I too can share this legend... THANKS!! :D

kt88_2
07-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Change number liao! ;)

hi ,me try her long ago, she still in fl, cos me think of her,although quite sometime back.thks.

wonderz
08-10-2007, 09:23 AM
hi ,me try her long ago, she still in fl, cos me think of her,although quite sometime back.thks.

she still in FL?? thought she had quit long time back. She is one of the better local FLs i've tried, the other unforgettable one is jasmine who is famous for her BBBJ & swallow.

hardcoremayhem
09-06-2008, 02:03 PM
Doris is out of retirement?!