PDA

View Full Version : Fucking In SZ

oakleyeug
13-08-2004, 11:47 AM
Hi all this is the first time I am starting a story thread and hope that it will be appealing to you Samsters bros.

I was posted here 5 months ago and I have been miserable due to the fact that no one follow me to cheong (might be miss Sin char bo too much liao), So everyday stay at home so ke lian :( .

1 fine day after much talking by my good friend also based here we decided to go out for a good bonking session to make up for the few lost months that I have endured in pain (I very hum suck 1).

Upon reaching the KTV like what most bro say we have to pressure the mummy to bring out her most impressive stuff to woo us and boy the third range that came in is all beautiful I tell you for those who are based here in SZ I don know if any of you heard of De Long Cheng? It is supposed to be a high class place and from info the gals all stay behind the hotel with 2 blocks to their name so u can imagine the no of gals that are working there.

Now for this gal that I have set my eyes on build I think is around 1.7m like that, cup B and figure can put the best looking Sin gals to shame, her name is Dang Dang if I am not wrong (chinese damn poor so pls forgive me). At first everything is SOP but a bit boring and I also need to ask the KTV here not wild like Sin or Malaysia is it true or not, tounch cannot kiss cannot in KTV? So after drinking about 3 bottles of wine (suckly wine man worst I ever tasted) we decided that it is time for action and we have booked a room in the hotel.

After going into the room I started to really look at her, she really is not bad but due to bad exprience from the KTV I start to deploy all my moves carefully.

I started to sweet talk her and not start take off clothes, bath and whack, I try for a bit of GF relationship first sweet talk her and slowly touch here and there to make her gian... In the end success to my honour she start to blow me raw and boy I love it like crazy finally a good decent blow and ass rimming with my balls in her month and all the works. I have to admit I really too horny until I shoot into her mouth but I tell you this is 1 no no she say I did not respect her lah and shit man I got myself into a scolding man but as I am a sweet talker and a smooth criminal she started to forgive me....

After the first shoot out I started to rest but I think she not satisfied due to the fact that no burrowing was done on her and she start to stroke my little bro slowly touching my balls and less than 1 mins I was on fire again this time I ask her for blow but she refused saying later I shoot into her mouth then she don like it, but I managed to convince her, so the second blow came and I shoot to heaven and remember the song "Top of the world". This time the blow was shorter and she was damn horny liao, so she sit up and grab my dick and try to insert into her pussy but lucky I alert, stop her and tell her put plastic first important the first fuck lasted max 15 mins. I really gone liao 2 shots in 45mins, first time record the most I can do is 2 shots in 2 hrs.

Altogather that night to morning I was granted a total of 4 shots end of day she say I special and wanted to be with me and all the craps took her no and morning chk out at 11am. Alot of doubts that I need to claify with bros in China abt PRC gals,

1) Is all KTV less wild in China than in Sin or Malaysia?
2) They really don like been spray into their mouths?
3) Is ass fucking forbiden in China?
4) What they say is it true or not?? :confused:

Hope you bros out there can give some comments as this is my first major opts in 5mths nvr try before the full range service here and heard that the BBS shop here in my town quite suckly.. Hope that you Bros can help.

oakleyeug
13-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Sorry about it forget to comment on srv

Damage - RMB$1100 (Gal only)
KTV srv - 8/10 (Very good feeling)
Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - 8/10 (Big and firm)
BJ - 10/10 (Personal feeling lah, long time nvr kena good treatment liao)
FJ - 7/10 (Very excited, perhaps too excited liao :p )

lion_mansg
13-08-2004, 01:17 PM
Hi Bro,

Nice FR there...I quite agree with you 2 a certain extent cos most KTVs in china nt really tat havoc cos scare of 'gong an' come 2 inspect but u can find lots of havoc gals if u bring them back to your room.They will only sing & chat with you...Anyway,glad that you had a pleasant time bonking with the gal.

Best Rdgs, lion ;)

oakleyeug
13-08-2004, 01:25 PM
So lion been to any happening place in SZ yet? Almost all the place I been to quite boring lah.. Everyone asking me to go Hun Le Bu and Windows of the world to play, but siow lah me looking for action man but seems like they don understand... So you also working in SZ? Thinking of gathering all Samsters bros based here in SZ to go out havoc been to Face Bar and managed to get to know a couple of hot chicks there.. Hope got chance go out togather-- :D

lion_mansg
13-08-2004, 01:31 PM
So lion been to any happening place in SZ yet? Almost all the place I been to quite boring lah.. Everyone asking me to go Hun Le Bu and Windows of the world to play, but siow lah me looking for action man but seems like they don understand... So you also working in SZ? Thinking of gathering all Samsters bros based here in SZ to go out havoc been to Face Bar and managed to get to know a couple of hot chicks there.. Hope got chance go out togather-- :D

I'm sorry bro..

I'm nt based in SZ but i do go there often 4 working trip.

I'm still seeking 4 havoc places like u 2 but it's a bit hard as i aso only got a few hrs per day 2 source after work.From wat i know,there are some bros here in this forum that is station in SZ.Maybe u can check out with them. Check out 4 SZ threads & u shld be able 2 find the guys.If i found any happening places,i let u know.

Cheers & Happy Cheonging...

Best Rdgs, lion

Rainman
13-08-2004, 01:48 PM
I was told to go to Dong Guan If U want action.....

vaxvms
13-08-2004, 03:01 PM
I was told to go to Dong Guan If U want action.....

everywhr in PRC also have action lah
is money do the walkin!
;)

lion_mansg
13-08-2004, 03:10 PM
everywhr in PRC also have action lah
is money do the walkin!
;)

Totally agree!! $$ is the ingredient doing the walking 4 us in PRC. Heard tat in saloons aso haf actions.Dun know how true it is cos havent try b4....Any bros got any info??

Best Rdgs, lion

Sinoview
13-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Of course lah.... saloons is one major cover for vice.

Go read thread and postings on SZ,ZH n macau by our bro CBJYS. He is one big time romancer in saloons loh....

oakleyeug
14-08-2004, 10:42 AM
Guys since we have so much in common let me propose that maybe we will meet up 1 of these days and cheong China meimei togather :) . Any comments from lao jiao??

lion_mansg
16-08-2004, 07:02 PM
Of course lah.... saloons is one major cover for vice.

Go read thread and postings on SZ,ZH n macau by our bro CBJYS. He is one big time romancer in saloons loh....

Thanks a lot bro 4 ur kind advice. I will take a look at the postings & gather more info b4 my next trip 2 SZ.

Rdgs, lion

Ronaldo
16-08-2004, 09:54 PM
SZ ZS SZ SZ.... Haiz... how come ZS not so happening...or there is?
Have lahz.. but definitely not as colorful and sexiful as SZ lor...
Cos this is at least the birthplace of the forefathers of revolution...

We cant have too much vice in this historic place right?? unless we are going for a sexolution... Hmm... Sept 4th ahz.. those in the list...

I will do my best...

Bro Oak,

Looking forward to meeting u in SZ next weekend... if u r available..

:D