PDA

View Full Version : Poly girl Michelle

Pages : [1] 2

wonderfix
19-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Hi brudders

Just tried her 2 days ago. Firstly, many thanks to brother Juda for introducing Michelle to me. Enjoy the report

Name: Michelle
Stats: 36C-26-34
Height: 172
Weight: Not sure. 50+?
Looks: 8/10 A bit lian but I like
body: 8/10 As a boob man, the 36C turned me on. If she can slim down a bit, then can get 9/10 liao.
Frenching: 8/10 Good tongue actions
BBBJ: 9/10 Simply the best I've ever had. I'm not joking. This girl really can blow!
FJ:7/10 SOP, moaning seems real
Attitude: 8/10 This depends. She is quite arrogant but I managed to click with her. So she treated me quite well and tried whatever I wanted to do.

Usual disclaimer, ratings are as per my own view. Please do not ask me for her contacts. Only if you are really serious to try her, then PM me with your name and number and I'll pass it to her. No guarentees. Newbies need not apply.

Regards
Wonderfix

triple h
19-08-2004, 02:14 PM
bro,
wah u got lobang for poly student. by the way, what is the rates like??????
is the hotel inclusive?????

i like leh.... but i broke now leh, fark too many the last wks

wonderfix
19-08-2004, 02:20 PM
bro,
wah u got lobang for poly student. by the way, what is the rates like??????
is the hotel inclusive?????

i like leh.... but i broke now leh, fark too many the last wks

Bro.

Rates not cheap. She quoted me $200 and she don't entertain bargaining. Me also quite broke recently.

triple h
19-08-2004, 02:22 PM
this type must sweet talk to ask for 150 or even less, say u intro some bros who will sex-tisfy her. but in order to do it, she shld lower her rates. is hotel inclusive ????

who knows , u try negotiate, everybody will commend you in the post

Acidburn
19-08-2004, 02:24 PM
Hahaha :D Me too. Guess everyone is quite broke after hooking to this forum.

wonderfix
19-08-2004, 02:25 PM
this type must sweet talk to ask for 150 or even less, say u intro some bros who will sex-tisfy her. but in order to do it, she shld lower her rates. is hotel inclusive ????

who knows , u try negotiate, everybody will commend you in the post

Missed out on the hotel part. It's not inclusive. So that pretty made it quite an expensive screw! Hehee!

But this girl really got an attitude. I've seen her hanging up on other people before and when I asked her, she said they're trying to bargain with her. Basically, she has a take it or leave it attitude.

triple h
19-08-2004, 02:31 PM
quite an expensice bonk eh. i presumed that you onli had one good shot.
shit, hotel at least on transit 20 bucks, plus the 200, KNN - 220 bucks for one precious shot, moreover got attitude.

I wonder where is Haze now, she local n hp no. now not in use. Anybody can help ?????

Missed out on the hotel part. It's not inclusive. So that pretty made it quite an expensive screw! Hehee!

But this girl really got an attitude. I've seen her hanging up on other people before and when I asked her, she said they're trying to bargain with her. Basically, she has a take it or leave it attitude.

hugh jorgan
19-08-2004, 02:35 PM

If that is so, and I do not for a moment beg differ, then the poll currently running which asks 'Has Sammy Boy Forum made you more promiscous' started by Sex Maniac seems rather redundant right heh heh?

wonderfix
19-08-2004, 02:39 PM
shit, hotel at least on transit 20 bucks, plus the 200, KNN - 220 bucks for one precious shot, moreover got attitude.

I wonder where is Haze now, she local n hp no. now not in use. Anybody can help ?????

Nah. Bro you got that wrong. I had 2 good shot. First CIM and second while screwing in doggie position. Secondly, I like girls with this kind of 'I think I damn chio!' attitude cos it gives me the satisfaction of seeing them moan when I've screwing them! Just a personal liking.

considering transit 30 plus 200 then it would be 115 per shot liao.

By the way, Hotel 81 up their rates liao. At least for classic. $30 for 2 hours. Just product I/C to be scanned, no deposit needed. Cheers!

triple h
19-08-2004, 02:46 PM
oops, my aplogies on that fleeting statement. 2 shots, eh. not bad. i also have this fettish for girls who got that CFM, "eyes roll back look "wen in heat.

super turn on. and when she blows your dick away ala deep throat n lookes at you, nb, straight away must employ 69. my philosophy, u make me shiok, i oso must reciprocate the kindness.

anyway, glad u had a good time, me ...... i'm waithing for haze new hp.

Nah. Bro you got that wrong. I had 2 good shot. First CIM and second while screwing in doggie position. Secondly, I like girls with this kind of 'I think I damn chio!' attitude cos it gives me the satisfaction of seeing them moan when I've screwing them! Just a personal liking.

By the way, Hotel 81 up their rates liao. At least for classic. $30 for 2 hours. Just product I/C to be scanned, no deposit needed. Cheers!

azreal666
19-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Bro

Pls pass my contact to her - PM u liao

will she be interested in a weekend getaway "fuck till you drop" all expenses, stay in 6 star hotel paid trip?

if not will ST will be fine.

Hope she contacts me.

Cheers

Hi brudders

Just tried her 2 days ago. Firstly, many thanks to brother Juda for introducing Michelle to me. Enjoy the report

body: 8/10 As a boob man, the 36C turned me on. If she can slim down a bit, then can get 9/10 liao.
BBBJ: 9/10 Simply the best I've ever had. I'm not joking. This girl really can blow!
Attitude: 8/10 This depends. She is quite arrogant but I managed to click with her. So she treated me quite well and tried whatever I wanted to do.

Usual disclaimer, ratings are as per my own view. Please do not ask me for her contacts. Only if you are really serious to try her, then PM me with your name and number and I'll pass it to her. No guarentees. Newbies need not apply.

Regards
Wonderfix

justme
19-08-2004, 03:09 PM
wah. where you intend to bring her man!?

Bro

Pls pass my contact to her - PM u liao

will she be interested in a weekend getaway "fuck till you drop" all expenses, stay in 6 star hotel paid trip?

if not will ST will be fine.

Hope she contacts me.

Cheers

azreal666
19-08-2004, 03:13 PM
wah. where you intend to bring her man!?

Maybe Banyan Tree Bintan? On only if she looks great in a bikini......

Acidburn
19-08-2004, 03:21 PM
Is this the same michelle we are talking about?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=19713

hugh jorgan
19-08-2004, 03:25 PM
Maybe Banyan Tree Bintan? On only if she looks great in a bikini......

What if she's not impressed and insists on the Amanpuri or Amandari, and a pool suite as well? In which case her fee pales in significance compared to the nose bleeding US$800++ the Aman group charge for their pool suites!

pl9288
19-08-2004, 03:58 PM

bros..

58kg but slim..:D

pl9288
19-08-2004, 04:01 PM

bro..

the last time i done her several months back..

200 bucks/2 hours/2shots..excluding room

if haze will to compare with michelle..

both abt the same height..michelle should be a bit taller

in term of looks...i prefer haze

in term of skill.....michelle has the edge :D

triple h
19-08-2004, 04:18 PM
bros out there.....
HAZE is back at last. Now she P/T under OKT ( do not want to reveal the name ), Start tomorrow from 12pm - 6pm ONLY.
Her rates have gone up since the last time.

name : haze
height : 1.73m
looks : fair
body : slim
assets : B cuppers
hair : nice n long ( pubic.... u find out yourself....hehe )
eyes : BIG ( no like cyclops....pls )
attractions : BBBJ, French
NO CIM, ANAL, BDSM
rate : $250 / 2 shots / 90 mins at a hotel

Booking is open now. I'm not the OKT ah. Jus trying to connect the bros who may have missed her or have not tried her. i've booked, have u?????

pl9288
19-08-2004, 04:41 PM
bros out there.....
HAZE is back at last. Now she P/T under OKT ( do not want to reveal the name ), Start tomorrow from 12pm - 6pm ONLY.

height : 1.73m
looks : fair
body : slim
hair : nice n long ( pubic.... u find out yourself....hehe )
eyes : BIG ( no like cyclops....pls )
attractions : BBBJ, French
NO CIM, ANAL, BDSM

Booking is open now. I'm not the OKT ah. Jus trying to connect the bros who may have missed her or have not tried her. i've booked, have u?????

bro..

u must be hazel's messenger :D

noname123
19-08-2004, 04:44 PM
Back from lunch....

triple h
19-08-2004, 04:50 PM
no lah bro, i not up to this leh.
i'm an ONAG - officer n a gentleman. nowadays not easy to get local fl's ( dun talk about mirs, or anything like dat ). so i heard she's back so i arrange.

bro..

u must be hazel's messenger :D

pl9288
19-08-2004, 05:37 PM
no lah bro, i not up to this leh.
i'm an ONAG - officer n a gentleman. nowadays not easy to get local fl's ( dun talk about mirs, or anything like dat ). so i heard she's back so i arrange.

bro..

noted..pls help & appreciated!! :cool:

Sentguy
19-08-2004, 07:53 PM
brother,confirm classic up rates to $30? i just went around 2 weeks ago still $20.. how about the hotel81s in GL? Price still $20 or also upped? sad man..btw i think no deposit is for members like us.. those no member still need to pay deposit i think..

RC38
19-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Hi brudders

N

Regards
Wonderfix

Hey bro have Pm u hope to hear from her soon

thanks

juda
19-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Hi brudders

Regards
Wonderfix

She is good in bbbj but Xiao Xi is the BEST! :D

poolhot.
19-08-2004, 11:17 PM

Agreed On e ratings on Michelle...... Juda-U still got my contact? Pass to Xiao Xi for me. And thanks for passing my contact to Michelle.

Man....... was she good

gedangsa
20-08-2004, 12:46 AM
bros out there.....

NO CIM, ANAL, BDSM

Hi Bro hhh,

Hope you dun mind, juz to double-confirm, u sure Haze rate is $250 ? No typo error ?

Tks

gedangsa
20-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Hi brudders

Poly girl Michelle

Regards
Wonderfix

Hi Bro Wonder,

This Michelle still in Poly now ? Or ex-Poly student ?

I thought she working oredi. Sorry, I may be wrong.

Tks

fallen_angel
20-08-2004, 01:13 AM
Bro, can i have her contact? PM u my details liaoz... gan sia gan sia... :p

cucumber
20-08-2004, 10:00 AM
Hi brudders

Regards
Wonderfix

Bro, your PM is full. I like to try Michelle. Please PM me or email me [email protected]. Can call my mobile 97930118.
I have got also an ons contact if you interested.

Thanks
David

gedangsa
21-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Bro, your PM is full. I like to try Michelle. Please PM me or email me [email protected]. Can call my mobile 97930118.
I have got also an ons contact if you interested.

Thanks
David

Why u want to display yr hp num in public ?

Are u david or andrew ?

Juz wondering

RC38
22-08-2004, 08:05 AM
S o after 4 day any bro been contacted

thanks

cucumber
22-08-2004, 11:30 PM
S o after 4 day any bro been contacted

thanks

None, no response from her yet

AhBengKeong
22-08-2004, 11:51 PM

i second tat.....really damn broke....

Deadmaninc
23-08-2004, 05:02 AM
bro wonder,

your mailbox is full... hope u can clear it soon... wanna contact you

wonderfix
23-08-2004, 08:30 AM
Is this the same michelle we are talking about?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=19713

Different michelle from this AMK michelle.

Anyway, for all to take note. Due to overwhelming response. Will stop passing contacts to her liao. Please do not PM me anymore. Thanks.

wonderfix
23-08-2004, 08:35 AM
Hi all

Just a update. Most people who PM me are all newbies. As clearly stated in my first post, newbies will not be entertained. Not that I don't support you all but the way newbies jammed up me PM.... really nothing to say. I also have to give to those old birds who took care of me last time first.

Anyway, those who I'll pass the contact to, I'll PM a reply to them. You know who you are. Please post a FR after you've tried them.

For those who had received my PM, please be patient. Michelle should revert to you but it takes time.

Cheers
Wonderfix

papasan_688
23-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Hi all

Just a update. Most people who PM me are all newbies. As clearly stated in my first post, newbies will not be entertained. Not that I don't support you all but the way newbies jammed up me PM.... really nothing to say. I also have to give to those old birds who took care of me last time first.

Anyway, those who I'll pass the contact to, I'll PM a reply to them. You know who you are. Please post a FR after you've tried them.

For those who had received my PM, please be patient. Michelle should revert to you but it takes time.

Cheers
Wonderfix

Well Bro

give the newbies a chance if possible...if not there will nvr be 'old birds'

Cheers :p

coolpix2075
23-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Hi all

Cheers
Wonderfix

wat's wrong with newbies? aren't u one before? brudder.... juz my opinion no flaming pls

sithlord_vader
23-08-2004, 02:55 PM
I cannot seem to see my posting here. I try again...

sithlord_vader
23-08-2004, 02:56 PM
Success! Can U PM michelle's contact? Thanks :)

cumonme
23-08-2004, 03:37 PM
Me 2. Can PM me 2.
Thanks

laodi123456789
23-08-2004, 04:33 PM
wat's wrong with newbies? aren't u one before? brudder.... juz my opinion no flaming pls
Well Bro
give the newbies a chance if possible...if not there will nvr be 'old birds'
Cheers :p

Nothing wrong with newbies! except for the consters, cheaters, AV, crappy OKT's, pranksters and assholes. Apart from that nothing wrong at all! :)

Newbies can become 'old bird' by going to GL and writing FR. Bonus - its cheaper too!

LousyTu
23-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Used to post lots of FR in GL. count or not. :)

RC38
23-08-2004, 06:35 PM

Just try her @ 1600hrs TODAY

LOOK 7/10
BODY 6/10 A LITTER BIG SIZE
FRENCHING 9/10
BBBJ 5/10 NOT SO GOOD LEH BRO MAY BE SHE NOT FEELING TOO WELL
FJ 7/10 SOP

ANYWAY THANKS BRO IF GOT NEW TARGET WILL PASS TO U

wonderfix
24-08-2004, 12:30 AM
Thanks brother RC38 for the field report. For those who's contact number's i've passed to michelle but she has yet to contact you. Please be patient. She do not have the habit of meeting more than 1 client per day. As I've mentioned, overwhelming response. She has her hands quite full now. Will inform all if she need clients later.

RC38: Maybe she not feeling well, that time i bonk her, her bbbj damn solid one.

The next i would like to try is xiao xi. any bros has her contact?

Acidburn
24-08-2004, 09:22 AM
Hahaha bro RC38, did you meet her at balestier? My session with her ended at about 3plus yesterday, but not at balestier, somewhere else. :D

Funny leh.....her BBBJ quite good leh....why you gave her so low rating? Or is it you have high expectation after bro wonderfix rate a 9 for her?

My rating for her:

LOOK: 7.5/10
BODY: 7/10
FRENCHING: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 7/10 (I agree with you that it is SOP)

Just try her @ 1600hrs TODAY

LOOK 7/10
BODY 6/10 A LITTER BIG SIZE
FRENCHING 9/10
BBBJ 5/10 NOT SO GOOD LEH BRO MAY BE SHE NOT FEELING TOO WELL
FJ 7/10 SOP

ANYWAY THANKS BRO IF GOT NEW TARGET WILL PASS TO U

Freman
24-08-2004, 11:09 AM
hi,

I still patiently waiting by my handphone.

Acidburn
24-08-2004, 11:31 AM
Why wait??? :confused: Call her lah! :D

hi,

I still patiently waiting by my handphone.

RC38
24-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Hahaha bro RC38, did you meet her at balestier? My session with her ended at about 3plus yesterday, but not at balestier, somewhere else. :D

Funny leh.....her BBBJ quite good leh....why you gave her so low rating? Or is it you have high expectation after bro wonderfix rate a 9 for her?

My rating for her:

LOOK: 7.5/10
BODY: 7/10
FRENCHING: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 7/10 (I agree with you that it is SOP)

Yap meet her @ balestier

don know leh may be she don like my face

hehehe

so how many shot u got
she told me 1 but i said 2

Acidburn
24-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Maybe she don't like your little bro :D

Me got 2 shot :D

Yap meet her @ balestier

hehehe

so how many shot u got

triple h
24-08-2004, 05:09 PM
dun say like dat lah..... somtimes fl also got bad days. cheer up, got many more fl's to bonk........dun let one bad bonk put u down. i oso had my bad days...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yap meet her @ balestier

hehehe

so how many shot u got

RC38
24-08-2004, 05:51 PM
dun say like dat lah..... somtimes fl also got bad days. cheer up, got many more fl's to bonk........dun let one bad bonk put u down. i oso had my bad days...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Is ok no problem

so bro t h any new lobang
hehe

laodi123456789
24-08-2004, 05:56 PM
Used to post lots of FR in GL. count or not. :)

Sure it does. Else I still be a noob

Freman
24-08-2004, 06:08 PM
Why wait??? :confused: Call her lah! :D
harlow,

I think the procedure is give my hp to her. She will slowly call us one by one lor. So I'm waiting for my turn. But buay tahan liow, so tried another FL just now. That's my first FR posting. heh

fallen_angel
24-08-2004, 11:58 PM
u meant the local FL...hmmm excellent BBBJ...can CIM :p
The next i would like to try is xiao xi. any bros has her contact?

Acidburn
25-08-2004, 10:03 AM
Do you have her hp number? If yes, its better for you to call her instead. Will get faster response than you wait for her to call you. :D

harlow,

I think the procedure is give my hp to her. She will slowly call us one by one lor. So I'm waiting for my turn. But buay tahan liow, so tried another FL just now. That's my first FR posting. heh

wonderfix
26-08-2004, 02:18 AM
harlow,

Bro

check your PM

Acidburn
26-08-2004, 02:45 PM
I did cum in her mouth :D

u meant the local FL...hmmm excellent BBBJ...can CIM :p

wonderfix
27-08-2004, 02:28 AM
I did cum in her mouth :D

Wah... Must feel like heaven. Will try that next time. Anyway, for those brother reading this. Please do not PM me for number. Overwhelming response. Case closed.

And also to the brother who deducted my rep point cos michelle did not call you or i've decided not to give out the number anymore. Please take a step back and think about it. I'm trying to share but if you missed the train, please don't blame me. It's like discouraging me to share more in the future.

copulist
27-08-2004, 02:49 AM
hi bro,

i try and post the FR ok? I try then become oldbie if not forever newbie. ok, i will pm you my name and contact

genuine and sincere. thanks

Hi brudders

Regards
Wonderfix

juda
05-09-2004, 09:06 PM
Just met Michelle again. She slim down liao & also getting more horny! :D

adv0cate
05-09-2004, 11:51 PM
Bro, can i have her contact too? :p Just met Michelle again. She slim down liao & also getting more horny! :D

kaiser76
06-09-2004, 04:53 PM
arranging to meet her tonite. she finally got back to me. only prob is she quoted $200 for 1 hr and $300 for 2 hrs. a bit steep dun u tink? :(

bro wonderfix - has her rates gone up lately?

blackmeat
06-09-2004, 07:08 PM
wah... tts pretty expensive. but if u really wanna try then make sure u make your money worth :)
tink bcos of this thread her popularity shot up like a superstar. thats y she asking for more now

kaiser76
07-09-2004, 01:50 PM
wah... tts pretty expensive. but if u really wanna try then make sure u make your money worth :)
tink bcos of this thread her popularity shot up like a superstar. thats y she asking for more now

i was prepared to but she cancelled on me last nite. said she had to rush home. really hope she's worth it.

I tink the bros here made her rich overnite! :p

wonderfix
09-09-2004, 02:21 AM

I think before my posting, she is already asking for $200 liao. It's more in the sense that she is requesting what she think she is worth.

I just had another session with her today. My third session so far. Once she get to know you and likes you, it's more girlfriend like. will post a detailed FR when I'm free.

PS: after today's session, i still think her bbbj better than xiao xi ley.

mikaboshi
09-09-2004, 05:44 AM
I think before my posting, she is already asking for $200 liao. It's more in the sense that she is requesting what she think she is worth.

I just had another session with her today. My third session so far. Once she get to know you and likes you, it's more girlfriend like. will post a detailed FR when I'm free.

wah bro.. u also dun hv to work siah. so active in FL scene.

juda
09-09-2004, 07:28 AM

Both Michelle & Xiao Xi bbbj are very gooooooooood! :p

wonderfix
09-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Both Michelle & Xiao Xi bbbj are very gooooooooood! :p

But michelle really knows how to seduce a man.....

Accord_JDM
09-09-2004, 01:35 PM
hey bro wonderfix....
sure bo?
got such a gem how come never intro to me? :D

wonderfix
09-09-2004, 01:37 PM
hey bro wonderfix....
sure bo?
got such a gem how come never intro to me? :D

Bro I never give you meh? Sure or not? I also cannot remember ley. Kena too many PMs liao. Heheee. Check your PM lah.

asdfghjkl
09-09-2004, 06:11 PM
think must let her know whats the market rate or else she will continue jacking up her rates and we suffers for it..

juda
09-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Both Michelle & Xiao Xi bbbj are very gooooooooood!

But michelle really knows how to seduce a man.....

Both give bbbj with their heart! :D

wonderfix
10-09-2004, 01:05 AM
think must let her know whats the market rate or else she will continue jacking up her rates and we suffers for it..

Bro. Sometimes, the girls just want to take their regulars. in those cases, i don't think money is a concern anymore.

If a girl's service is top notch and she ask for a higher price, then i see nothing wrong also.

Lau Chek
10-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Bro I never give you meh? Sure or not? I also cannot remember ley. Kena too many PMs liao. Heheee. Check your PM lah.

bro, me tooo .. I almost forgot I'm still waiting for Michelle's no. haha.
pm u my no. shortly. tks :cool:

"too many FL, too little $$, & not enough time for body recovery."

kaiser76
10-09-2004, 12:25 PM
Bro. Sometimes, the girls just want to take their regulars. in those cases, i don't think money is a concern anymore.

If a girl's service is top notch and she ask for a higher price, then i see nothing wrong also.

the latest rate she quoted me yest is $200 per hour plus taxi fare. I dun think it's fair for her to keep changing her rates when she's the one who keeps cancelling on me. yest was the 2nd time this week and the third time overall already. :mad:

getting pissed but stil keen to try after all the FRs here. sigh... :o

Accord_JDM
10-09-2004, 12:28 PM
oh yes... this girl really charges very high....
as if she got golden CB like that... :mad:

kaiser76
10-09-2004, 12:37 PM
oh yes... this girl really charges very high....
as if she got golden CB like that... :mad:

so bro, worth the money, in yr opinion?

susuyamyam
13-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Just met Michelle again. She slim down liao & also getting more horny! :D

Yo Juda,

Are you the same Juda from Dephi Forum? Wah u still cheonging from 2 yrs ago til now huh. Alrite bro. I used to be Dephi too (nick Ahtiti). I remember bonking one of this gal u intro, think its a msian gal.

Anyway, how is this Michelle man? Is she dat worth it? Pass contact lah bro. Thanks

wonderfix
14-09-2004, 04:12 AM
This FR is for my session with Michelle 2 weeks back before I declare retired. Today quite bored and nothing to do so decided to type a FR before I sleep. Hope you all enjoy it but please pardon my writting skills cos not so good compared to the other brothers in the forum.

Wonderfix Vs Michelle (in school uniform)

On a day where the sun shine brightly... I smsed michelle asking her to meet me at 4pm at hotel 81 lavender. I reached early at 3.30 and decided to check in first. By 4.15pm, my doorbell rang and I opened the door and in she came. First look at me she stick her tongue out! So naughty!

After she came in and talk a bit of cock, I sat down at the edge of the bed and continue watching golf on tv and smoke at the same time.

*this is the part in which i find difficulties in describing cos the feeling i get is somewhat mind boggling.....*
She also started smoking and sat down slightly behind me. After a moment, she rested her head on my shoulder and and started blowing smoke at me. Little by little, her hand creeped to my chest and started unbuttoning my shirt while necking me at the same time. After 2 buttons, her hand slides into my shirt and started to rub my chest. Wah lao... really cannot tahan liao. I snub out my cigrette and turned around to french her deeply and also to feel up her boobs. This carried on for around 5 minutes and she pushed me away.

Giving me a CFM look, she asked me to turn around while she changed first. Although I could hardly take my eyes off her, i turned my back to her and waited, stealing glances at her via the mirror. Moments later, I turned around and there she was, standing in her ITE school uniform! A light blue blouse and a dark blue skirt!

Hmmm... Something seems to be missing though. Michelle looked behind her and saw my dark blue tie hanging on the wall. She took it and put it on and now, everything is completed!

I really cannot tahan anymore and started to french her again, at the same time, grabbing her breast through her blouse. Bit by bit, we made our way to the bed and there we started round 1.

To be continued......

biboy2
14-09-2004, 07:13 AM
waiting for your part 2, brudder ... :p

sextrade
14-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Looking forward for the serious event to be unveiled................hee hee

lesnar
14-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Wah Liao....he slept at 04:12 AM think have to wait till afternoon then can continue.....keke....

wonderfix
14-09-2004, 01:27 PM
Wah Liao....he slept at 04:12 AM think have to wait till afternoon then can continue.....keke....

Piang... now days people also take not when i sleep ah? Hehehee! Okie lah. I juz woke up and please pardon my english cos cannot type properly yet.

Wonderfix Vs Michelle (In School Uniform)
Part II

While deeply frenching each other, my hands were groping her breast through her school uniform. The big soft breast felt really great through the fabric. I slowly unbutted her blouse but did not take off the tie or the blouse. Just unbutton to expose her front. I've always wanted to do that! Just like in jap porno movies!

I then shifted my attach to her well rounded and exposed breast. I grabed 1 breast in my hand and fingered the nipple while i suck greedily on the other nipple. Simply heavenly. She was moaning like nobody's business!

This went on for around 5 minutes and michelle cannot tahan liao. her hands went to her g-string and started taking them off. all this while i was sucking and licking her breast hard. With a little help from me, off came the g-string.

Suddenly i remembered that she had commented before that I've never licked her before. Hell... In fact I've never licked any FL before. I do not know what got over me but in moments, I found myself facing a pinkish cunt. With some hesitation, i parted her lips with my fingers and plunged my tongue into her pussy. Oh god it sure tasted good!

Michelle is no slacker as well. As we were in a sideway 69 position, she started to give me a hell of a blowjob. The entire room was filled with slurping sound from both my licking and her sucking! What a concerto!

This did not last long. 5 minutes later, i was so shagged of licking her pussy (I never thought it was that straineous). Michelle sensed it and pushed me flat on the bed. Staring and smiling at me all the way, moved between my parted legs and made herself comfy and started her blowjob marathorn.

Arghhhh! Oh god how I love blowjobs! And no joke, this girl is good! unknowingly, at least another 15 minutes had passed with her head like glued to my dick. Decided finally to fire my first shot. No... not CIM. I pushed her flat on the bed, took off her tie, blinded folded her, cap up and started to ram her in missionary style. While ramming her, my hands roamed her breast and i bent down to suck her large nipples and also ocassionally french her. This girl is really enjoying herself!

banged for 5 minutes, i flipped her over for a good dose of doggie. *pak*pak*pak* sound started as her fleshy ass slap against my pelvic. I really love doggie and it always gives me deep deep penetration. I bent over to grab her boobs from below and also looked into the mirrow looking at how her boobs bounced.... Really cannot tahan liao. Her moaning is driving me crazy!! Bang! I cumed! Torrents of sperm spurted forward eager to flood her pussy (Of course not possible as I've cap on lah).

Exhasuted, i rolled off her and just lie there. took off the condom by myself, tie it up and threw it at one corner. Michelle was lying next to me, panting heavily. Apparently she is as exhasuted as me. Sweet sweet after taste of love making. I closed my eyes and dozed off a bit......

End of part II
To be continued........

sextrade
14-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey pal, what's next. Waiting eagerly la...............

fallen_angel
14-09-2004, 01:55 PM
Y her contact i stil boh huh? must be my rep too low eh? :(

hann73
14-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Moments later, I turned around and there she was, standing in her ITE school uniform! A light blue blouse and a dark blue skirt!

Hmmm... Something seems to be missing though. To be continued......
Hmmmm, something seems to be funny though. The thread title says Poly girl and she's wearing ITE school uniform. So may I conclude she's a poly girl in ITE uniform or simply ITE girl.

Anyway, looking forward to your next installment. ;)

jaucifer
14-09-2004, 02:26 PM
whats happen next bro wonderfix.........hungry to know wat happen :)

blitz
15-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Piang... now days people also take not when i sleep ah? Hehehee! Okie lah. I juz woke up and please pardon my english cos cannot type properly yet.

Wonderfix Vs Michelle (In School Uniform)
Part II

IEnd of part II
To be continued........

Hmmm.... very eager to see your part III...

U got me so high... can PM me her contact.... pls... pls????

wonderfix
15-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Y her contact i stil boh huh? must be my rep too low eh? :(

Bro you sure i never give you meh? Confused liao. Too many PM liao and really don't know if i've replied yours or not. Check your PM and enjoy!

wonderfix
15-09-2004, 02:10 AM
Part III (Final installment)

......Time flies when you're really enjoying... a sudden breeze in my ear brought me to conciousness....wait....what the F....inside hotel room got breeze meh? or 7th month too dangerous liao.....

I opened my eyes. Ceiling is white in color. Something is wrong... I'm not alone. Someone is rubbing my chest. I looked left and there she was, gently blowing into my ear. Michelle looked at me and broke into a sweet wide smile. A light liss on my lips. I felt so loved.

Unknowingly, I've slept for 20 minutes. She was there, lying by my side. The TV was off and switched to radio mode, playing some nice chinese song. I kissed her and got up, went to the bathroom and took a quite shower. Oh god that was great just now and it was not a dream!

Eagerly, I dried myself and came of out the bath room. She was sitting there on the bed, naked..... school uniform on the floor. She motioned me to come forward, to the bed, her rosy breast shivering, anticipating my lips.

I moved forward, sat down and took out a cigarette and lighted up. She did the same. Talk cock sing song a bit. soon... we finished our smoke. She started rubbing my chest again, resting her head on my shoulder, her legs rubbing against mine.

I was tired... but there was no escape. My dick woke....stirring to life... rising slowly...She moved her hand down slowly... and in no time found my dick. Oh my god... the moment she gripped my, I was like urghhhhhh. It felt so shiok!

I cannot take it anymore and turned to face her and started to french her deeply. She was looking at me with such tenderness.... by this time, my dick is already fully erected. After a few minutes of intense frenching, we parted lips. She pushed me down and started to give me a cat bath... Ahhhhh... so sensual and ticklish at the same time. She reaches my belly button and stucked her tongue in....Felt so good....

It is inevitable... She came face to face with my little brother... throbing with anticipation of the fate which he is about to face. Michelle threw me a look. one of mischieve. With one swift motion, her lips slided down my entire shaft to the hilt....... If I were to die that moment, i would have no regrets.... I've a big dick...as i've been told (perhaps just by girls to make me feel good? I don't know).... No one except Xiao Xi had managed to deep throat me. Now, michelle has done it. Long and slow powerful strokes were what she used on me. making sure that every inch of my dick was covered by her lips. I looked at her.... up and down... up and down... she kept sucking. Best of all, it was the way she so frenquently glanced at me. trying to smile with my dick in her mouth.. What a turn on! She did well... alternating between deep throat, sensual sucking and tongue action on my dick head.

Enough was enough. After 15 minutes of intense blowjob.. I was so horny. I pushed her flat on her back and she parted her legs willingly, looking at me eagerly for the dick i'm going to plunge into her. I tooked my tie and blind folded her. Her lips parted when I sucked on her breasts.... Then I knelt in front of her, capped up and positioned myself and inserted my dick head into her cunt... She moaned in anticipation.... I withdrew and inserted my dick head again..... and again.... She whispered my name with a questionable note, wondering what was wrong.... Beckoning me to end her suffering.... She then spoke and said 'I want it....please'

I ripped off her blindfold and with 1 long stroke... I plunged my dick into her.....she went wild... moaning loudly... hands spreading to the bedsheets and gripping it tightly... Slowly, I started pumping and pumping and pumping..... alternating between frenching and sucking her breast.... She really like it.... Her legs as hugging my butt... urging me to penetrate deeper.... Her cunt felt tighter than before... her breathing hasten.... she hugged me so tightly that I felt air being squeezed out of my lungs.....I quicken my pace sensing her climax. My pulse races and i approach mine as well.... The moment has come... Michelle took one last breath before giving a ear shattering moan... Michelle has cummed....sudden tightness in my balls and forward spurted my sperm.... We cummed together.... exhuasted.... I rolled off and drifted into sleep again....

I drifted in and out of dreams.... not too sure if what is happening is real....times flies again. I woke up and she is still sleeping after our second round. Took off again to the bathroom and washed up once again.... I tooked a look at my dick... poor fellow... seems so exhausted...

Towel myself dry and back to bed. Michelle still asleep and she snuggled close to me.... drifted to sleep again... unknowingly... another 1/2 hour went past.. I woke, feeling her soft breast against my body. I touched her hair, pushing it back to her ear... she look so sweet. I kissed her and she stirred..... She looked so tired. Miraculously my dick rises again.... I'm out of condoms.... what am i going to do??!! I grip my dick and determined to have only a hand job.... She woke and look at me with sleepy eyes and saw me masturbating.... her hands caressed my balls and pushed my hand away... There's no way she's going to let me come with a hand job.....

Away she pumped...It's going to be a third shot for me and she sure pumped hard and long.... I told her it's alright and I tooked over. Hugging her with my left arm and masturbating with my right hand, I stared at her.... She gave me a sly smile and started to lick and suck my nipple.... I asked .... 'can i cum in your mouth?' She smiled at me and said a sweet 'Nope'... I was desvasated but i kept pumping....

Soon, feeling came and I told her i'm going to cum. One quick glance at me was all she did and she pushed my hands away and sucked my dick to the hilt again in one swift motion. Arghhh!!!! within 15 seconds from her deep throating, I cummed!!!! I do not know where i got the reserves but it was hell lot of sperm for my third shot! She kept sucking and sucking and when I was finally exhausted... she withdrew her lips and smiled at me. Off to the toilet and I could hear the running of the tap.... She is rinsing her mouth.... I was in heaven although she did not swallow. Next time i'll try to get her to do that......

She came out after a bath.... and went back to bed again... I tooked my 4th shower and came out... Started dressing and on the TV. We chatted and joked. It was great... Moments later, she kissed me on the lips and left... I sat there.... wondering.... could it get any better? I don't know... It was the best in my life so far.... I can only wait and see........

The End

Hope all brothers enjoy this FR. Time for clarifications as one brother asked. Michelle is a poly girl but she was from ITE previously. As a special request by me, she brought along her old ITE school uniform.

Cheers
Wonderfix (retired)

wonderfix
15-09-2004, 02:19 AM
Just wanted to request that all those who enjoyed this 3 part FR to consider kindly adding to my reputation. Spent 2 nights to write it.

It's 100% true life story hor. Feedback welcomed.

Wonderfix (Retired)

Diablo
15-09-2004, 02:41 AM
Just wanted to request that all those who enjoyed this 3 part FR to consider kindly adding to my reputation. Spent 2 nights to write it.

Wonderfix (Retired)

Fantastic FR! You deserved to be rewarded for the effort. Will up your rep. Hope you are not serious abt being "retired" coz really enjoy your fr and your sharing of good fl in this forum.

Pls pm me her contact. Thanks. Keep up the good work bro. :D

wonderfix
15-09-2004, 02:47 AM
Fantastic FR! You deserved to be rewarded for the effort. Will up your rep. Hope you are not serious abt being "retired" coz really enjoy your fr and your sharing of good fl in this forum.

Pls pm me her contact. Thanks. Keep up the good work bro. :D

Check your PM Bro.

mikaboshi
15-09-2004, 12:18 PM
Check your PM Bro.

bro wonderfix, ya another aspiring author?? nice FR. hey, managed to get your headgear?

ProDrive
15-09-2004, 12:40 PM
Check your PM Bro.
Bro Retiring Fark?Wow Lau Damn Seducing Man...Whole Process Cost You?$600?3 Shots?Wow Ur The Man Haha I Commented In Your Retiring Thread Wow Lau Can Pm Me Got Things To Discuss With Ya!

Troy_sg
15-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Bro wonderfix, u deserve a standing ovation for an excellent FR .... clap clap clap clap...... (cock still standing from reading your juicy encoutner with Michelle) still clapping ... (if I have enough post to add to your rep. point I definitely will).

hann73
15-09-2004, 03:28 PM

...... Time for clarifications as one brother asked. Michelle is a poly girl but she was from ITE previously. As a special request by me, she brought along her old ITE school uniform.

Cheers
Wonderfix (retired)

Thanks for the clarifications. Up ur pts..... ;)

t123ang
15-09-2004, 03:37 PM

......Time flies when you're really enjoying... a sudden breeze in my ear brought me to conciousness....wait....what the F....inside hotel room got breeze meh? or 7th month too dangerous liao.....

Hope all brothers enjoy this FR. Time for clarifications as one brother asked. Michelle is a poly girl but she was from ITE previously. As a special request by me, she brought along her old ITE school uniform.

Cheers
Wonderfix (retired)

wah lau u the can ... Wonderfix (retired) ... sounds like a retired general BG NS so&so and RA NS so&so.

ngocok
15-09-2004, 03:44 PM
bro wonderfix, I also asked for michelle's contact earlier leh.. also no reply...

bonkudear
15-09-2004, 05:40 PM
Wonderfix (Retired)

Great FR bro! U sure u wanna retire already? But u haven't gotten michelle to swallow your cum yet leh. Remember that i read in your FR that u aim to make her do that the next time.......ah hah!!! see, got motivation for u not to retire liao!! :D
Up your rep for u!

juda
15-09-2004, 10:13 PM

Wonderfix (Retired)

Well done Bro! ;)

susuyamyam
15-09-2004, 11:16 PM
Bro wonderfix, u deserve a standing ovation for an excellent FR .... clap clap clap clap...... (cock still standing from reading your juicy encoutner with Michelle) still clapping ... (if I have enough post to add to your rep. point I definitely will).

We should give wonderfix a DOUBLE COCK STANDING OVATION MAN.. lol. thats one of the best told FR of the year. Me still waiting for Michelle to call. Hey Juda, u sure you ask her to call me liao bo? Anyway today I just went and bonk Lili at Gallery Hotel. This darn gal sure has the Eurasian look. Shiok

blackmeat
16-09-2004, 12:24 AM
bro u can start writing novels already.... sidney sheldon?? :)

wonderfix
16-09-2004, 01:19 AM
bro wonderfix, ya another aspiring author?? nice FR. hey, managed to get your headgear?

Nah. didn't manage to find. Think no need liao since i'm retired. but if you see any tell me. I get my OC to wear it instead.

wonderfix
16-09-2004, 01:26 AM
Great FR bro! U sure u wanna retire already? But u haven't gotten michelle to swallow your cum yet leh. Remember that i read in your FR that u aim to make her do that the next time.......ah hah!!! see, got motivation for u not to retire liao!! :D
Up your rep for u!

Bro... you no good lah... must remind me.... See first lah.

Thanks to all the bros who supported my story. i'll try to post some more FR on my past bonks and those which i still have the contacts. at least can give out.

fallen_angel
16-09-2004, 04:26 PM
tried to up ur rep just now, it say cannot leh, ask me to spread to other bro before up u again... how many ppl must i up b4 i can up the same person again huh? :confused: Bro you sure i never give you meh? Confused liao. Too many PM liao and really don't know if i've replied yours or not. Check your PM and enjoy!

ngocok
16-09-2004, 04:32 PM
bro wonderfix, care to share her contact with me?

sextrade
16-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Hi bro wonderfix,

i will up your rep once i have fulfilled the rules here.

Diablo
17-09-2004, 01:14 AM
Check your PM Bro.

Thanks for the contact bro. Will try when I get the chance. For bros who pm me for her number please refer back to bro wonderfix as a respect to him for passing me the contact. Thanks for the understanding.

blitz
18-09-2004, 12:44 AM

The End

Cheers
Wonderfix (retired)

Hey... u the man... Three Cheers for Wonderfix....

Hip...Hip... Hooray!!!

sextrade
19-09-2004, 10:48 AM
Tried her few day ago. Firstly, many thanks to brother wonderfix for introducing Michelle to me. I was enchanted her seduction look, i never had that experience before.

Weight: Eurasian Build (I like it)
Looks: 7.5/10
body: 7/10
Frenching: 9/10 (Agreed with Wonderfix)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Yes she ia good)
FJ:7/10 SOP
Attitude: 8/10 Easy to click

Once again, thanks wonderfix............

wonderfix
19-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Tried her few day ago. Firstly, many thanks to brother wonderfix for introducing Michelle to me. I was enchanted her seduction look, i never had that experience before.

Weight: Eurasian Build (I like it)
Looks: 7.5/10
body: 7/10
Frenching: 9/10 (Agreed with Wonderfix)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Yes she ia good)
FJ:7/10 SOP
Attitude: 8/10 Easy to click

Once again, thanks wonderfix............

Glad you enjoyed your session with her. There should be much more FR coming. She told me she has met quite a number liao.

ProDrive
19-09-2004, 06:41 PM
Wow Bro...Seriously Contacted Her No Reply Sad Sia...This Bro Actually Got The Chance And I Dun..Sobz...HAHA Msged Her Twice And Called Her Once...No Replies Le

asdfghjkl
19-09-2004, 09:53 PM
think her altitude is somewhat like girlz ler.. selective.. maybe nowadays got too many bros contacting her.. give her some time! :)

ProDrive
20-09-2004, 03:13 AM
think her altitude is somewhat like girlz ler.. selective.. maybe nowadays got too many bros contacting her.. give her some time! :)
Dear Bro My Retiring Bonk Le...Haiz Hope She Reply B4 Oct '20 Or Else...Haiz No Chance Le

wonderfix
20-09-2004, 09:41 AM
Dear Bro My Retiring Bonk Le...Haiz Hope She Reply B4 Oct '20 Or Else...Haiz No Chance Le

Bro you pm me your number, i'll get her to call you instead. for your retirement bonk, i'll make sure things go sui sui for you. But don't retire lah, it's very difficult one ley. i feel the urge every day to come out of retirement.

Diablo
20-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Bro you pm me your number, i'll get her to call you instead. for your retirement bonk, i'll make sure things go sui sui for you. But don't retire lah, it's very difficult one ley. i feel the urge every day to come out of retirement.

Ha ha bro wonderfix we welcome you back to the colourful world of fl soon. Awaiting more good fr from you.

Dont hold back too long, not healthy for you bro :D

ProDrive
20-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Bro Given A Choice I Also Don't Want To Retire But Now Things Is Very DIfferent Lor...My Jobscope Totally Change And if I still Continue My Habit of Patronising FLS Then I Sure Internal Investigation 1...And Once Is Enough Le....I Seen My Bros Go In And Once Come Out Drop 3 Positions

robertking
20-09-2004, 02:48 PM
Bro Given A Choice I Also Don't Want To Retire But Now Things Is Very DIfferent Lor...My Jobscope Totally Change And if I still Continue My Habit of Patronising FLS Then I Sure Internal Investigation 1...And Once Is Enough Le....I Seen My Bros Go In And Once Come Out Drop 3 Positions
bro just curious; notice that it is very difficult to change your habit of starting each with cap; dont mind telling us what sort of job requires you to write in such a style... :confused:

ProDrive
20-09-2004, 03:24 PM
bro just curious; notice that it is very difficult to change your habit of starting each with cap; dont mind telling us what sort of job requires you to write in such a style... :confused:
Bro If You Wanna Know You Can Pm Me...Not Suitable To Say It Here....

robertking
20-09-2004, 03:33 PM
Bro If You Wanna Know You Can Pm Me...Not Suitable To Say It Here....
your pm is full... why dont you pm me ...thanks. ;)

asdfghjkl
20-09-2004, 03:35 PM
dun say is AV? kekeke.. :)

ProDrive
20-09-2004, 03:53 PM
dun say is AV? kekeke.. :)
:) .............sianz ar sianz...........sibei tiring

jap_mafia
20-09-2004, 07:00 PM
any bros know if theres any more 'students' available or not? Cheers bro!
;)

Gary2000
22-09-2004, 01:20 PM
any bros out there can "tolong tolong" (down on my knees begging) pass michelle's contact. God bless you.

aceteam
22-09-2004, 03:57 PM
i want her contact too. :p any kind bros can share? thanks!

wonderfix
22-09-2004, 08:28 PM
Those bro who got the contact should remember there's one condition hor. remember please.

Gary2000
04-10-2004, 01:52 PM
to all bros out there

Now that the dust has settled and you have moved on to other girls, can any kind bro pass michelle's contact pleazzzzze. Would be truly appreciated. U would know that i am sincere in wanting to try her and as a matter of fact, have been hankering for her no. since day one.

lesnar
04-10-2004, 02:19 PM
Just called her last week.....she sms me that she is overseas...

wonderfix
04-10-2004, 03:35 PM
to all bros out there

Now that the dust has settled and you have moved on to other girls, can any kind bro pass michelle's contact pleazzzzze. Would be truly appreciated. U would know that i am sincere in wanting to try her and as a matter of fact, have been hankering for her no. since day one.

Sorry but no longer giving out her contact. hope you understand.

fuc_99
04-10-2004, 10:54 PM
absolutely

des4fuck
04-10-2004, 11:00 PM
bro mind to share her contact??

thank

I opened my eyes. Ceiling is white in color. Something is wrong... I'm not alone. Someone is rubbing my chest. I looked left and there she was, gently blowing into my ear. Michelle looked at me and broke into a sweet wide smile. A light liss on my lips. I felt so loved.

Unknowingly, I've slept for 20 minutes. She was there, lying by my side. The TV was off and switched to radio mode, playing some nice chinese song. I kissed her and got up, went to the bathroom and took a quite shower. Oh god that was great just now and it was not a dream!

Eagerly, I dried myself and came of out the bath room. She was sitting there on the bed, naked..... school uniform on the floor. She motioned me to come forward, to the bed, her rosy breast shivering, anticipating my lips.

I moved forward, sat down and took out a cigarette and lighted up. She did the same. Talk cock sing song a bit. soon... we finished our smoke. She started rubbing my chest again, resting her head on my shoulder, her legs rubbing against mine.

I was tired... but there was no escape. My dick woke....stirring to life... rising slowly...She moved her hand down slowly... and in no time found my dick. Oh my god... the moment she gripped my, I was like urghhhhhh. It felt so shiok!

I cannot take it anymore and turned to face her and started to french her deeply. She was looking at me with such tenderness.... by this time, my dick is already fully erected. After a few minutes of intense frenching, we parted lips. She pushed me down and started to give me a cat bath... Ahhhhh... so sensual and ticklish at the same time. She reaches my belly button and stucked her tongue in....Felt so good....

It is inevitable... She came face to face with my little brother... throbing with anticipation of the fate which he is about to face. Michelle threw me a look. one of mischieve. With one swift motion, her lips slided down my entire shaft to the hilt....... If I were to die that moment, i would have no regrets.... I've a big dick...as i've been told (perhaps just by girls to make me feel good? I don't know).... No one except Xiao Xi had managed to deep throat me. Now, michelle has done it. Long and slow powerful strokes were what she used on me. making sure that every inch of my dick was covered by her lips. I looked at her.... up and down... up and down... she kept sucking. Best of all, it was the way she so frenquently glanced at me. trying to smile with my dick in her mouth.. What a turn on! She did well... alternating between deep throat, sensual sucking and tongue action on my dick head.

Enough was enough. After 15 minutes of intense blowjob.. I was so horny. I pushed her flat on her back and she parted her legs willingly, looking at me eagerly for the dick i'm going to plunge into her. I tooked my tie and blind folded her. Her lips parted when I sucked on her breasts.... Then I knelt in front of her, capped up and positioned myself and inserted my dick head into her cunt... She moaned in anticipation.... I withdrew and inserted my dick head again..... and again.... She whispered my name with a questionable note, wondering what was wrong.... Beckoning me to end her suffering.... She then spoke and said 'I want it....please'

I ripped off her blindfold and with 1 long stroke... I plunged my dick into her.....she went wild... moaning loudly... hands spreading to the bedsheets and gripping it tightly... Slowly, I started pumping and pumping and pumping..... alternating between frenching and sucking her breast.... She really like it.... Her legs as hugging my butt... urging me to penetrate deeper.... Her cunt felt tighter than before... her breathing hasten.... she hugged me so tightly that I felt air being squeezed out of my lungs.....I quicken my pace sensing her climax. My pulse races and i approach mine as well.... The moment has come... Michelle took one last breath before giving a ear shattering moan... Michelle has cummed....sudden tightness in my balls and forward spurted my sperm.... We cummed together.... exhuasted.... I rolled off and drifted into sleep again....

I drifted in and out of dreams.... not too sure if what is happening is real....times flies again. I woke up and she is still sleeping after our second round. Took off again to the bathroom and washed up once again.... I tooked a look at my dick... poor fellow... seems so exhausted...

Towel myself dry and back to bed. Michelle still asleep and she snuggled close to me.... drifted to sleep again... unknowingly... another 1/2 hour went past.. I woke, feeling her soft breast against my body. I touched her hair, pushing it back to her ear... she look so sweet. I kissed her and she stirred..... She looked so tired. Miraculously my dick rises again.... I'm out of condoms.... what am i going to do??!! I grip my dick and determined to have only a hand job.... She woke and look at me with sleepy eyes and saw me masturbating.... her hands caressed my balls and pushed my hand away... There's no way she's going to let me come with a hand job.....

Away she pumped...It's going to be a third shot for me and she sure pumped hard and long.... I told her it's alright and I tooked over. Hugging her with my left arm and masturbating with my right hand, I stared at her.... She gave me a sly smile and started to lick and suck my nipple.... I asked .... 'can i cum in your mouth?' She smiled at me and said a sweet 'Nope'... I was desvasated but i kept pumping....

Soon, feeling came and I told her i'm going to cum. One quick glance at me was all she did and she pushed my hands away and sucked my dick to the hilt again in one swift motion. Arghhh!!!! within 15 seconds from her deep throating, I cummed!!!! I do not know where i got the reserves but it was hell lot of sperm for my third shot! She kept sucking and sucking and when I was finally exhausted... she withdrew her lips and smiled at me. Off to the toilet and I could hear the running of the tap.... She is rinsing her mouth.... I was in heaven although she did not swallow. Next time i'll try to get her to do that......

She came out after a bath.... and went back to bed again... I tooked my 4th shower and came out... Started dressing and on the TV. We chatted and joked. It was great... Moments later, she kissed me on the lips and left... I sat there.... wondering.... could it get any better? I don't know... It was the best in my life so far.... I can only wait and see........

The End

Cheers
Wonderfix (retired)

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 12:19 AM
bro mind to share her contact??

thank

Brother. Dun quote entire post. waste server space. count ur blessings if nobody - rep u.

lesnar
05-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Think will sms her if she is back in Singapore or not.... :rolleyes:

susuyamyam
09-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Just called her last week.....she sms me that she is overseas...

Thanks lesnar for passing michelle number. I dunno if this is the same Michelle but the number starts with 9459****.

SMSED her, she said she OVERSEA, dunno when gonna be back., chey.

Anyway, havent try her. Asked her to sms me when she get back.

Bro Juda, is this the same gal?

btw, lesnar up ur rep for being honest.

juda
09-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Thanks lesnar for passing michelle number. I dunno if this is the same Michelle but the number starts with 9459****....

Yes. Same gal! ;)

Prolink
10-10-2004, 11:00 AM
Yes. Same gal! ;)

bru juda nowadays seem tone down.......cheers

Ghost73
10-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Well, just SMS this Michelle, guess what she reply me. Ask her how much, she reply me, $250 for an hours. WOW expensive man. She even say if i think she too expensive, i can go to the Net to check her Field report, look liket his girl know that we bros here say she is good and she try to rise the price up.

for $250 i can get better girl man..

For me, i can get $150/- exculding hotel can get 2 PRC for Orgy, $250 - $150 for 2 PRC and - $30 for hotel room, still got $70 left , with $70 i can get a Marlboro hard pack and still got $60 left and can use $40 for another Thail girl and $10 to take a cab home man.

I hope bros here dont spoil the market by accepting this girl high offer, it will spoil the market and end up the one who lost is we the Bros of Sammyboy forum.

wonderfix
10-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Thanks lesnar for passing michelle number. I dunno if this is the same Michelle but the number starts with 9459****.

SMSED her, she said she OVERSEA, dunno when gonna be back., chey.

Anyway, havent try her. Asked her to sms me when she get back.

Lesnar is not suppose to pass her number around.

wonderfix
10-10-2004, 12:47 PM
Well, just SMS this Michelle, guess what she reply me. Ask her how much, she reply me, $250 for an hours. WOW expensive man. She even say if i think she too expensive, i can go to the Net to check her Field report, look liket his girl know that we bros here say she is good and she try to rise the price up.

for $250 i can get better girl man..

For me, i can get $150/- exculding hotel can get 2 PRC for Orgy, $250 - $150 for 2 PRC and - $30 for hotel room, still got $70 left , with $70 i can get a Marlboro hard pack and still got $60 left and can use $40 for another Thail girl and $10 to take a cab home man.

I hope bros here dont spoil the market by accepting this girl high offer, it will spoil the market and end up the one who lost is we the Bros of Sammyboy forum.

Then those who're not interest better stop calling her. One reason why she quote such a high price is because of too much prank calls.

clover
11-10-2004, 12:23 PM
Then those who're not interest better stop calling her. One reason why she quote such a high price is because of too much prank calls.

I thot it is a matter of economics - High Demand can up price. (must bee the Poly training!!) :D

Still should give discount to her "advertising" agents here. Perhaps do like $$$$$$$$$$$$ and print out voucher for discount.

Still no answer from her yet, must be busy making money! :(

Freman
11-10-2004, 03:44 PM
I thot it is a matter of economics - High Demand can up price. (must bee the Poly training!!) :D

Still should give discount to her "advertising" agents here. Perhaps do like $$$$$$$$$$$$ and print out voucher for discount.

Still no answer from her yet, must be busy making money! :(
hi,

I guessed when there is a demand and she is in no urgent need to get $$$, she can afford to 'up' herself.

think of it this way, if she 'up' her charge, only guys with real interest will go for her, not just some brothers (no offense) used to PRC and 120 type.

and think of it this way, 1 week bonk 1 time, can get 1K a month. Not bad pocket money liow. sometimes I wished that I'm a girl.

Triple XXX
11-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Bro WonderFix !
I tok i PM u my contact last 2 weeks ,till now still no news :(

wonderfix
12-10-2004, 04:17 AM
Bro WonderFix !
I tok i PM u my contact last 2 weeks ,till now still no news :(

Tot i also replied your pm saying that she's not around for the time being? She's overseas and not back yet. At least that's what she told me.

AndyCock
25-10-2004, 12:06 AM
Received a lot of PMs from bros asking for her contact. Please do not flood my mailbox. Let's be fair. I dun know how is this contact. Is she the right person for all bros. Dun want to be blamed later.

Let me try catch her next weekend (cos I am on trip now). Will post FR and see whether she is prepared to release the contacts.

Akand Datang.......

Bro Tigerwoods,

Keep us posted. I am sure all bros here is waiting :D. Let bros here to decide whether he is the right person for them. Everyone has their own taste. I am certainly sure all the bros here understand and wont blame or flame u :)

Take it easy ...

ck_tank
25-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Received a lot of PMs from bros asking for her contact. Please do not flood my mailbox.
Akand Datang.......
Bro woods, also I read from the front part is that this contact is from Bro Wonderfix and you very hiong and hijack his lobang... not steady.....ciao

banana
26-10-2004, 01:25 AM
might as well bonk taiwanese. $100 include 3-star hotel. got jb eden standard.

SGDairyMan
26-10-2004, 01:40 AM
might as well bonk taiwanese. $100 include 3-star hotel. got jb eden standard.

Depends on whether the Taiwanese got good body/service, rite? Care to post some stats/FR on your $100 Taiwanese, bro? If good, I dun mind trying leh... :p

banana
26-10-2004, 02:04 AM
Depends on whether the Taiwanese got good body/service, rite? Care to post some stats/FR on your $100 Taiwanese, bro? If good, I dun mind trying leh... :p

just got the contact. will be trying it next week. pay day mah! will do FR and compare with our poly girl.

all bro out there, dont PM me asking for contact. let me ask for permission first. will post again.

SGDairyMan
26-10-2004, 02:35 AM
just got the contact. will be trying it next week. pay day mah! will do FR and compare with our poly girl.

all bro out there, dont PM me asking for contact. let me ask for permission first. will post again.

Wha....cant wait for yr FR liao. :p Remember to PM me her contact once she gives permission, bro.

Done All
26-10-2004, 05:11 PM
Let me have her contact brother.
You can message me or email me at [email protected]

patpat
28-10-2004, 12:02 PM
HI, i suppose to bonk this girl michelle(9459xxx) on this coming fri, she want to charge me S$200 an1 hour for 2 shot....but must pay for her transport(S$20). hotel is also not include.... so total will be about 250...the transport is a hidden cost... only memtion today before the deal. any one had experience this?

yhs1
28-10-2004, 12:22 PM
Bro

spend your money wisely... 250 is way too much and wasteful..

do re consider

yhs1
28-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Just got off the chatline and obtained information about another Michelle ..NOT the poly student.

Did NOT try her as I wasnt free but fished out the following information

She says she is free today so i guess she really part time in this...so if brothers call another time i suspect she may not acknowledge...

Age 27
Ht : 162 cm
Wt : 42 kg
34, 24

she did not say cup size so i can assume is the first alphabet :)

$80 for one shot and $100 for 2 hours unlimited. Allows BBBJ and others except no bathing together..

preferred place is hotel 81 in Joo chiat which you book and pay..

Did not call her as I got to work..anyone tried ?

Again, must emphaise the number 9422xxxx is not verified as I did not call

cheers

Acidburn
28-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Please go to page 4 for my ratings on her. I bonk her in August and never RTF.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=21828&page=4&pp=15

Not very pretty, but can have 2 shots and CIM, good enough for me. Pay her $150 exclude hotel. :D

patpat
28-10-2004, 01:50 PM
anyway, i dont think i wil try her... too ex... will save up this 250 for PRC..... will be dropping by GL later today to hunt for FL PRC....

mi.chi.eru
28-10-2004, 01:51 PM
Please go to page 4 for my ratings on her. I bonk her in August and never RTF.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=21828&page=4&pp=15

Not very pretty, but can have 2 shots and CIM, good enough for me. Pay her $150 exclude hotel. :D

AcidBurn..

7.5 rating and not very pretty? :confused:
care to elaborate?

Acidburn
28-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Good idea. And remember to pay them only $80-$100 (inclusive of hotel) ok?

anyway, i dont think i wil try her... too ex... will save up this 250 for PRC..... will be dropping by GL later today to hunt for FL PRC....

Acidburn
28-10-2004, 01:53 PM
She has an average looking face only. I find her too meaty and big size already. But she is quite tall.

Pretty ones I will give them a 8 to 8.5 My standard very high one leh. :D

AcidBurn..

7.5 rating and not very pretty? :confused:
care to elaborate?

Asterix3
28-10-2004, 03:06 PM
BTW is this michelle gal the same as one who was known as Joanne...also from poly, also big size and tall but face cannot make it...anyone can verify?

banana
28-10-2004, 04:18 PM
Just got off the chatline and obtained information about another Michelle ..NOT the poly student.

ohhh! i'm confused. now who's who???

michelle from chatline and michelle from poly???

ck_tank
28-10-2004, 04:29 PM
ohhh! i'm confused. now who's who???

michelle from chatline and michelle from poly???
Bro banana, this michelle here is from Poly one lah. I also read from somewhere in here is that she formerly from ITE as she wore that uniform with bro wonderfix.

ciao....

yhs1
28-10-2004, 04:56 PM
I am sorry for the confusion..

did not want to create unnecessary thread so posted the chatline michelle

lets focus on the Poly michelle so that we dont get confused..

cheers

Lorn
31-10-2004, 11:06 PM
hi brother,
my contact is victor 98475790 can pass to michelle?

Hi brudders

Regards
Wonderfix

mi.chi.eru
01-11-2004, 03:14 AM
hi brother,

u post ur hp no here for what!? :eek:

this is ridiculous.

banana
01-11-2004, 03:17 AM

this is ridiculous.

shall we all take turn to call him every 30min after after 12 midnight.

Lawrence1713
01-11-2004, 03:17 AM

this is ridiculous.

Is either he is too desperate or he is too bored...... wanting ppl to call him up and disturb him......

banana
01-11-2004, 03:22 AM
Wha....cant wait for yr FR liao. :p Remember to PM me her contact once she gives permission, bro.

i have posted my bonking session with the taiwanese ger. pls see "taiwanese dish" thread.

mi.chi.eru
01-11-2004, 03:22 AM
shall we all take turn to call him every 30min after after 12 midnight.

fantastic idea. ha ha.. get bro nirvana to do that.. he not sleeping so early today.. ha ha ha...

scarly IT call him... :eek:

mi.chi.eru
01-11-2004, 03:24 AM
Is either he is too desperate or he is too bored...... wanting ppl to call him up and disturb him......

u forgot too stupid.
:D

banana
01-11-2004, 03:33 AM
fantastic idea. ha ha.. get bro nirvana to do that.. he not sleeping so early today.. ha ha ha...

LOL :eek:

shall we use his number and advertise on yahoo "free bj, pls call xxxxxxx"

mi.chi.eru
01-11-2004, 03:35 AM
LOL :eek:

shall we use his number and advertise on yahoo "free bj, pls call xxxxxxx"

guys calling him.. at most he get pissed..
gays calling him.. scare the piss outta him..

ha ha ha.... :D

juda
02-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Just had another wonderful sexxion with horny Michelle! Solid bbbj! :p

nirvana
02-11-2004, 11:32 PM
get bro nirvana to do that..

hahahaha, me now station here till 7am, ... he need soemone to call him in the middle of the nite to wake him up for urine? :D

bonkudear
03-11-2004, 11:17 AM
hi brother,
By posting your contact here shows either you are damn cunning or damn blur.
1. Damn cunning - posting fake or your enemy's number here to sabo him/her (borrow bros' sword to kill him/her??).
2. Damn blur - posting own number here is suicidal. You never know who's surfing here.
Anyway, gd luck to you!

elpp
03-11-2004, 04:12 PM
HI Bro can pm me her no, let me have a try, sms me at 9739 xxxx. thank you. :rolleyes:

MelonEater
03-11-2004, 09:59 PM
HI Bro can pm me her no, let me have a try, sms me at 9739 xxxx. thank you. :rolleyes:

hehehehe. damn funny. 9739xxxx??? how to sms ah? wanted to sms you but couldn't locate number xxxx in my keypad leh. how ah???

mxmaven
04-11-2004, 02:44 PM
partial FR on michelle

called her on tues her voice seems quite sweet and was quite talktive so arranged to meet about an hr later in the afternoon at balestier. reached there about 15 mins late then sms her the room number then 15 mins later no reply then wait and wait until about 1hr 30 mins liao call her, her phone rang but no one pick up the call then i assume i kana aeroplane already so left quite disappointed in the end and until now still no sound from her yet.

lxchew
08-11-2004, 12:43 PM
Belated FR on Michelle:

Finally tried her last week after trying for a while...

Waited for 15 mins before she came knocking on the hotel room door. After ushering her in, TCSS a while before she goes to the toilet to undress. As she walks to me covered in towel, she lets it fall on the floor... Hmm.. nice tits she have there.. With me sitting on the edge of the bed, she sat on top of me and we started kissing and frenching with my hands running through her body for a good 2-3 mins..

She then broke the kiss, with me still sitting on the edge of the bed, she kneel down and start to HJ me, I ask her can BBBJ me, she looks at me seductively and say "Like this?" and put my penis in her mouth and start her BBBJ... OHHH.... Her powerful suction, the way she slides my penis in/out of her mouth and that CFM looks really BLOWS me away... After "looon" for a while, I helped her up on the bed, and to 'cool' myself down, I start sucking one of her tits while my hand fondle the other, soon my hand start to slide down and start rubbing her tits while my mouth is still cupping her tits.. Very fast she was wet down there liao, buay tahan liao, I quickly wear the condom, guide her to the edge of the bed and started to do her in doggy style, a short while later, I suggested she rides me so that I could turn my attention to her tits again... Intend to concentrate on massaging her tits so that I can 'tong' a bit longer, as she slides up and down, her moaning (sounded horny and real at least, not like those PRC who always like to shout "lao gong", etc) and deep penetration really makes it difficult for me wor.. I can feel that I cannot tahan much longer liao, I quickly turned her over and started doing her in missionary.. her moaning really makes me pump her hard and finally exploded into her!!!

Look : 7/10, (have to agree she has that lian look, but still not bad looking)
Frenching : 7/10 (would have given her 8/10 if not for the cigarette smell)
Body : 7/10 (B or C Cup..)
BBBJ : 9/10. (CFM look while sucking POWERFULLY)
FJ : 8/10
Damage : $200 (exclude hotel) a bit ex though..
RTF : Yes as I'm a sucker for BBBJ considering her superb skill.. Best if price goes to 150 range..

Overall, I like the BBBJ best... have to agree she has such powerful suction, coupled with that CFM look where she looks at you seductively while sucking, buay tahan... have to "looon" very hard, too bad she say NO to CIM, if can laggi best.. :D

Pls up my points if u like my FR.. thanks in advance.

lxchew
08-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Please refrain from asking me for Michelle contacts.. It's not right for me to give out her contacts. Please approach the thread starter...

Thanks!!

wonderfix
08-11-2004, 07:08 PM
Please refrain from asking me for Michelle contacts.. It's not right for me to give out her contacts. Please approach the thread starter...

Thanks!!

Glad that you enjoyed your time with michelle. I do agree that her charges are damn ex but her bbbj really solid...

dirtbike08
08-11-2004, 08:19 PM
let me try liao dan i will post FR....
haha...
oh my....i m a big lover of BBBJ....!!!!

minlow
09-11-2004, 12:20 AM
lucky u...
l've been contacting her but she say she's busy with exam :(

Acidburn
09-11-2004, 08:07 AM
You had saved $200 bucks, why dissappointed? :D

partial FR on michelle

called her on tues her voice seems quite sweet and was quite talktive so arranged to meet about an hr later in the afternoon at balestier. reached there about 15 mins late then sms her the room number then 15 mins later no reply then wait and wait until about 1hr 30 mins liao call her, her phone rang but no one pick up the call then i assume i kana aeroplane already so left quite disappointed in the end and until now still no sound from her yet.

fhfhfh
09-11-2004, 08:34 AM
I also be areoplane by 1 FL before. I dun like this type of 'on call' FL. They can any time fly areoplace. When U call her if you dun like her face, you will lose $20 for the hotel & $20 taxi fare to her. Somemore is waste time & horny can't release. I personal more prefer FL with their own hotel station type.

king_782
09-11-2004, 08:45 AM
I also be areoplane by 1 FL before. I dun like this type of 'on call' FL. They can any time fly areoplace. When U call her if you dun like her face, you will lose $20 for the hotel & $20 taxi fare to her. Somemore is waste time & horny can't release. I personal more prefer FL with their own hotel station type.

I knn twice. now i only interest prc fl

Acidburn
09-11-2004, 08:49 AM
i think the best way for these type of local FL is to pick them up somewhere. Personally, I never kena from Michelle before cuz I normally pick her up from her block :D

king_782
09-11-2004, 08:57 AM
i think the best way for these type of local FL is to pick them up somewhere. Personally, I never kena from Michelle before cuz I normally pick her up from her block :D
You got the pt but is it ok for her to see my car num plate? they are keep track me, right?

Acidburn
09-11-2004, 09:00 AM
I think she is more scare to be seen than you :D

You got the pt but is it ok for her to see my car num plate? they are keep track me, right?

mxmaven
09-11-2004, 10:34 AM
wa liew you all rich executive ma of course easier my paid only around 1/10 of what you all earning a car.... way too much for me le.

actually fly aeroplane still nevermind, at least send a sms or call to say she not coming but that's the part i dun like when they make appointment already then they suddenly disappear.

bongster
09-11-2004, 12:56 PM
wa liew you all rich executive ma of course easier my paid only around 1/10 of what you all earning a car.... way too much for me le.

actually fly aeroplane still nevermind, at least send a sms or call to say she not coming but that's the part i dun like when they make appointment already then they suddenly disappear.

next time dun check in lor.. walk ard...

wonderfix
09-11-2004, 02:50 PM
I think she is more scare to be seen than you :D

bro i agree with you also. i also pick her up at her block. must safer that way.

by the way, what can she do with your car plate even if she sees it? nothing right?

Xtremist
28-11-2004, 01:51 AM
Opppss...sorry... post wrong thread... :p

papaotime
28-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Seniors!! can any one PM me the contact # of this local poly gal?? PLs will write a FR after trying~~

romanspa
29-11-2004, 02:19 AM
Glad that you enjoyed your time with michelle. I do agree that her charges are damn ex but her bbbj really solid...
bro.... worth it to try her?
narbeiz.. quoted me 250.. n i asked for 150..
dunno shd try bo...
u all are having it @ 200?

hann73
30-11-2004, 12:03 AM
Please PM me Michelle no.
Bro, why did u quote the whole post? And haven't you found out, incase, you did not, Michelle's number is no longer in circulation and if you must, you should have just send bro wonder a PM, and u even have the bloody gut to ask him to PM you her contact??!!! Whoa khoazzzz....... I will not deduct you cos I am in too good a mood. Hann

hann73
30-11-2004, 12:38 AM
Actually he did that in another thread by quoting the whole FR and then a one-liner. I am quite pissed at his lack of common sense and i cant help but deduct his rep.
Furthermore bro, I checked tru all his postings and every single one is a one liner asking for contacts and even posting his HP number. Either he is damn boliao of he is out to sabo someone. That does it! KABOOM for him.

lesnar
03-12-2004, 02:59 PM
I am meeting her later at 630pm!!!

Accord_JDM
03-12-2004, 04:45 PM

champion bro...
$200 for 1 hour... so damn exp u still willing to try...
salute to u man....

me supposed to meet her today but failed in price bargain so decide to drop the idea of meeting her...
alamak... she tot she got golden CB man... :mad:

ProDrive
03-12-2004, 11:22 PM
Nowdays she low in business issit?She will call her customers out asking to meet them?....Maybe her pricing too f**k up already Lol $200 per shot is freaking scary~~

makop
03-12-2004, 11:41 PM
Maybe is her attitude? coz i thought sometimes she allowed 2 shots and at 200 should be quite okay mah based on the FR provided for her standard but if attitude sux then i doubt many would wanna try.

Lioncity
06-12-2004, 09:20 PM
I am lucky today, after reading so many bros encounter with Michelle, I was afraid to kenna aeroplane. SMS her in the morning, no reply, then call her during lunch and she ans. So ask she available or not, she say do I know her price. Don't wanna play play so told her 200 right and she says for one hour. To made sure not dispute later I ask how many shots. Ans is direct, how many can u do in one hour, got to be honest, 2 shots and we settle the negotiation.

Arrive per agreed time, oh, she keep reminding me to bring the condom, so sms her room #, everything goes very smooth. She knock and in came a tall 1.72 girls, chio leh. Boobs is also nice. I think many bros already given the statistic so skip that.

Start with frenching and lick her, shaved pussy so licking is easy and she enjoy that too. Then she ride me, wat a ride but no cat wash. No problem for me, i like the bbbj anyway. wanna finish the first shot fast so i got time for second so cum while she riding me.

Chit chat awhile and she wash up and take a smoke. She says she saving up money to get a expensive bag, cost over $1k, for a bag, talk abt whether a bang is worth 200, a hangbag for more than $1K is another matter.

She was laying on bed and phone ring, she ans, sounded like a guy trying to flirt with her. She give me the signal to keep quiet. While she was talking to her friend, i went between her legs and start licking her. She is trying to control her pleasure and at the same time, staying straight to talk with her bf. Then she cannot tahan and hang up on her friend and start to moan lightly.

Say i bad boy but she likes it, then came the bbbj again, wat a sight and the way she do it and look at u. Can understand how wonderfix feel now. Love that, after that SOP, missionary and finish off with boggy.

While dressing up, she asks me when I'm going to look her up, think we click and she likes it. Guess i will have to RTF next week. Got to start arrange schedule for next week soon.

BTW, her number is still the 9459XXXX so pls don't ask me and if you want the contact, pls ask the thread starter.

banana
07-12-2004, 01:20 AM
...While dressing up, she asks me when I'm going to look her up, think we click and she likes it. Guess i will have to RTF next week. Got to start arrange schedule for next week soon.

wah! glad u enjoy your session.

deXfactor
07-12-2004, 05:23 PM
wow seems like you lucky lads enjoyed your sessions

KingCheong
07-12-2004, 08:59 PM
Can someone, anyone, PM me this Michelle's number pls.
I have PMed the thread starter but he never reply me.
Would appreciate it greatly.....thanks

or u can email direct to me at
[email protected]

juda
15-12-2004, 10:26 PM
Just had another wonderful sexxion with horny Michelle. :p

lxchew
16-12-2004, 10:14 AM

Share your FR leh.. I tempted to look for her again leh.. :D

Acidburn
16-12-2004, 10:17 AM
It has been quite some time since I last saw her, how is she getting on? I guess she is still as horny as before....hahaha :D

Triple XXX
16-12-2004, 10:27 AM
It has been quite some time since I last saw her, how is she getting on? I guess she is still as horny as before....hahaha :D

She's fine, she's now getting as horny as me :D

juda
16-12-2004, 10:03 PM
It has been quite some time since I last saw her, how is she getting on? I guess she is still as horny as before....hahaha

She's fine, she's now getting as horny as me

She is now much more horny than me..... :D

elkln
16-12-2004, 10:14 PM
Hi guys....im new here. How to get michelle's contact?? thanks alot

Lioncity
17-12-2004, 10:58 AM
Bros, did Michelle change ur hp number, I can't through the number anymore. Appreciate if bros who know can pm me her new number. Millions thanks.

juda
17-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Bros, did Michelle change ur hp number, I can't through the number anymore. Appreciate if bros who know can pm me her new number. Millions thanks.

Still the same number 945xxxx4! ;)

tanner132
17-12-2004, 11:19 PM
Still the same number 945xxxx4!

Bro Juda. I has PM you already. :)

Hope to receive your reply soon.

mi.chi.eru
17-12-2004, 11:45 PM
Bro Juda. I has PM you already.

Hope to receive your reply soon.

U got go FL one meh? :rolleyes:

tanner132
17-12-2004, 11:47 PM
U got go FL one meh? :rolleyes:

Try try see how mah... :p

From the thread posted. She does look good. Maybe I go for one goal enough already.

mi.chi.eru
17-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Try try see how mah... :p

From the thread posted. She does look good. Maybe I go for one goal enough already.

yah.. and RTF many times.

U really man.. ha ha..

tanner132
17-12-2004, 11:54 PM
yah.. and RTF many times.

U really man.. ha ha..

No lar... Won't RTF one. I promise :p

Ok lar. Don't tell anyone hor. :D

mi.chi.eru
18-12-2004, 12:10 AM
No lar... Won't RTF one. I promise :p

Ok lar. Don't tell anyone hor. :D

yah right. won't RTF. how to guarantee. in life where got thing is guaranteed one. ha ha..

i won't tell.

but ppl will know.

elkln
19-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Still the same number 945xxxx4! ;)

Dear Bro Juda....dun mind can email her hp number to me [email protected].
very new here. thanks.

ranger
26-12-2004, 02:25 PM
Any bro can confirm if she is still in the industry?

juda
26-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Any bro can confirm if she is still in the industry?

Michelle is still horny & active! :D

V|ernar
26-12-2004, 03:13 PM
number still didnt change.

Gopherit
27-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Dear Bro

Can some kind bro pm her contact to me?

poolhot.
27-12-2004, 02:48 PM

Confirm that & pussy as delicious as ever...... :D

V|ernar
27-12-2004, 04:02 PM
if you treat her good , 100% she treat you like king! :p

krasydick
27-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Any kind bros can share this michelle's contact?
previously tried unsuccessfully to get from thread starter but too late, he already finish his quota.

I know bros here do not give contacts out in the open or attend to such requests. But bros, i am neither a newbie nor a cheat. i have contributed my share to this forum although been relatively quite the last 6 months.

so if any kind bros can share her contact for me to round off the year would be greatly appreciated. needless to say, a complete FR will follow.

thanks in advance to the kind bros here.

V|ernar
27-12-2004, 04:47 PM
I know bros here do not give contacts out in the open or attend to such requests. But bros, i am neither a newbie nor a cheat. i have contributed my share to this forum although been relatively quite the last 6 months

6 months , with 19 post?

how to trust you? i let the rest of the brothers to judge.

krasydick
27-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Bro,

may i know why i should be judged? to see if i can trust? to see if i am a cheat? based on what may i ask do yo judge me? going by time in this forum, am probably here earlier than most bros but i do not judge. some are active others like me not as active in the forum.

if its number of posts that bros here look at then forget it. i am not someone who would clock posts with stuff like, "can i have contact?". if so by now i will have few hundred posts but for what? just to earn rep power? like all other bros here, i am here to enjoy and have beneiftted from some of the kind bros here and have shared some of my contacts with others although not always through the open forum.

I also do not share contacts if i personally do not like what i experienced. how to recommend to others when i myself do not like what i get?

i am just asking for a kind bro to share. thats all. thank you.
KD

V|ernar
27-12-2004, 05:16 PM
if other dont mind , i can give you the contact .

well , it still school holiday and lots of pranksters and how many we had chase away , i guess maybe you dont know.

I also do not share contacts if i personally do not like what i experienced. how to recommend to others when i myself do not like what i get?

since you dont share , does that mean you are a taker not a giver? at least give a FR report? some brothers here is commando for the forum , they test , write a FR and we enjoy the reading.

well said , how to recommend to others when i myself do not like what i get.

up you a pt~

wait awhile , let my rest of the brothers think abt it.

poolhot.
27-12-2004, 05:47 PM
if other dont mind , i can give you the contact .

Why dun U just get his nos and call Michelle and pass his nos to her.

I did that wiz people that I know.

Just let her decide whether to call or not so no one to blame if something do happen.

My 2 cents worth

krasydick
27-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Bros,

I did share, do a search on my nick and you will find my FRs.

but i mostly tried PRCs and realistically speaking, how different is one PRC from the other after a while? hence didn't bother coming here to take up space since i think there are enough PRC contacts to go ard.

if i do come across a good one, definately share one.

rest assured that i am not a number collector. once done i promise FR to all the bros here. if i do not provide one, then you flame me also not too late rite? :D

krasydick
28-12-2004, 12:14 AM
To those who zap my points,

do you think i care? quite frankly, i think this is so naive. if you think i care for points in this faceless cyberspace then you are very wrong.

as i said, if i wanted to collect rep points/power i can jolly well follow the crowd, post numerous comments blah blah blah, wat good does it do for the rest of the forummers? Ans: NOTHING.

So go ahead, zap me to -ve territory if you want. As i said, i am here to enjoy a good bonk and share if i can. so bros, stop being so immature and wake up to the real purpose of this forum.

KD

P.S. I expect bros to zap me till no tomorrow. Go ahead, be my guest.

cocknbull
28-12-2004, 01:00 AM

Hi Juda. Have sent you a PM, plse check. Thank you

blitzkrieg
28-12-2004, 03:07 AM
hi all

i've just started at this forum recently.. and have yet a chance to post a FR or give recommendations.. but i would really love to try this michelle girl..
if possible.. could you tell me who i should PM my number to so she can call me? i would of course love to get her number but i'm sure it's not the right way.. safer for the girl to decide if she should call..

would be glad to hear from you guys soon.. and of course, i wouldn't disappoint with a FR once i've had my chance..
thanks.. merry XXX'mas and Happy Nude Year!

chinchye
28-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Hi wonderfix, you retired and I just wonder how old are you.

chinchye
28-12-2004, 09:42 AM
Brilliant report and I can tell you that those who read it sure cannot tahan and I am one of them. I therefore beg you to pass her contact to me and I will post a fr after trying, this gal die die must try !
Thanks

chinchye
28-12-2004, 09:57 AM
So overall what is your ratings on michelle 's overall looks.

chinchye
28-12-2004, 10:02 AM
.....Hope this clarifies. Come to think of it, the idea of this thread is to benefit most bros who are interested. We are not gaining for anything. Keeping the contact to ourselves or a few does not benefit most bros.What does other bros feel ?
Cheers

I fully agree with tigerwoods that we should all share contacts with each other no matter who we are, laucheow or newbies and personally I dont mind sharing but the problem is that I dont want to share with "unathorised personnel" and i wont know who is "unathorised"....lol........:) So what must I do......

Tks

ranger
28-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Confirm wif those who had tried, the damage?

wolfy
28-12-2004, 11:13 PM
damage : $200 (1 shot/90 mins)

Confirm wif those who had tried, the damage?

dohc_tx3
29-12-2004, 12:45 AM
Bros,

I did share, do a search on my nick and you will find my FRs.

but i mostly tried PRCs and realistically speaking, how different is one PRC from the other after a while? hence didn't bother coming here to take up space since i think there are enough PRC contacts to go ard.

if i do come across a good one, definately share one.

rest assured that i am not a number collector. once done i promise FR to all the bros here. if i do not provide one, then you flame me also not too late rite? :D

I totally agree with the a/m said. I'm too a newbie in this forum and i had not tried any FL beside. Those that i had tried are those in GL and thailand. For newbies like us, we need to start from somewhere right? It not like we dont wanna share, but how to if we can never get started?

Hope the lao jiao here can understand our situation....

Thanks and sorry if i said anything that doesnt sound good to some ears....

:o

chinchye
30-12-2004, 10:46 AM

Hi lesnar,
Is ok if you post your fr on michelle and post your ratings on her overall looks.

Thanks.

Mastamind
30-12-2004, 03:39 PM
With regards to Michelle,
My number is 9190xxxx. Aidil

krasydick
31-12-2004, 01:10 AM
Thanks to Bro juda who provided me with Michelle's contact.

Have touched base with her and hopefully can arrange for a session next week.
originally wanted to end the year with a BANG but too bad, due to work commitments would have to settle for starting the year with a BIG BANG! :D

So bros, do wait for my FR. Will try to make it exciting.

KD

P.S. Pls do not ask me for contact. Will only do so after i tried and upon permission from bro Juda who passed me her contact. Thanks.

sjb1994
31-12-2004, 08:53 AM
Meet her yesterday evening. Agreed she has a good bbbj. Nice experience, but maybe lack of chemical, fj normal. Tall and self-confidence gal. Is that type of character I wish to boonk. Haaaa, my weak point.

Will RTF, for the sick of her character.

Thanks again bro. Juda for sharing. (she is wearing the necklace you give to her, looks nice)

Downers
31-12-2004, 09:13 AM
shoik ah... but too expensive.

ordinaryguy123
31-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Anybody could PM me Michelle's contact number? Thank you very much.