PDA

View Full Version : My First Experience in KS

oops
24-08-2004, 05:46 PM
im used to the GL style as i always go there to cheong.And just today i strolled KS for a walk thinking that aiya juz try , see can fight with GL anot , however i was quite dissapointed with the service, i went to a room but i din take notice or ask the gal for her name . i went into the room , and i was very suprised as the decor was not very much what i expected . The OKT asked me wanna call who , but i didn't know much about any of the WL in KS. so i juz say u reccomand lor, my budget was $30 and i couldn't complain anymore , so i caught a Malaysian WL beside me and i asked for her . The Room was like only having a toilet bowl wifout anything covering the bowl itself. she washed her pussy and proceeded on the bed with me , I Kissed her a few times and fingered her in the process, she blowed me and i finished off within 10 mins , i am only 18 this year and i think that i really cannot perform . i don't know why i Cum very fast. But here goes my first Experience at KS, Guess i won't be making a second trip very soon GL is still a better choice . don't flame me im new to the forums ! :)

mrfireball59
25-08-2004, 08:28 AM
bro;
don't mean to flame you but your budget is so cheap. What you except? Moreover i only know the price there are 100, 70, 50. 50 dollars ones are aunty already. Did the aunty give you a ang bo after the session or not :D
Try the high rates ones the room provided will have a bath tug for you.

Also why minus 2 years from your age. checked your profile you should be 20 loi.

walton
25-08-2004, 10:40 AM
I guess that's the service in KS norm. If you want better service, be prepared to fork out more. Unless you're really into aunties or just want to unload. Me also just visited KS last week for the 1st time. Might still go back if budget is tight. As the saying goes 'yi fen qian, yi fen huo' :)

king1982
25-08-2004, 11:16 AM
thk ur points
after i have my first Experience, i will write a report too ^^
see u n good luck man!s

Frankiestine
25-08-2004, 05:10 PM
im used to the GL style as i always go there to cheong.And just today i strolled KS for a walk thinking that aiya juz try , see can fight with GL anot , however i was quite dissapointed with the service, i went to a room but i din take notice or ask the gal for her name . i went into the room , and i was very suprised as the decor was not very much what i expected . The OKT asked me wanna call who , but i didn't know much about any of the WL in KS. so i juz say u reccomand lor, my budget was $30 and i couldn't complain anymore , so i caught a Malaysian WL beside me and i asked for her . The Room was like only having a toilet bowl wifout anything covering the bowl itself. she washed her pussy and proceeded on the bed with me , I Kissed her a few times and fingered her in the process, she blowed me and i finished off within 10 mins , i am only 18 this year and i think that i really cannot perform . i don't know why i Cum very fast. But here goes my first Experience at KS, Guess i won't be making a second trip very soon GL is still a better choice . don't flame me im new to the forums ! :)

Brudder u disappointed becos nvr got to finish her off with fj? Or that u came too quick from bj? Anyway nvr mind practice makes perfect.... :D

oops
25-08-2004, 08:45 PM
i managed to finish off with fj but i cannot tong for too long .