PDA

View Full Version : help: registration for hotel in guangdong province

zunzun1688
27-08-2004, 11:18 AM
hi, brothers

learnt that these few months the government is clamping down on vice activities in guangdong province.

will be going there for a few days to meet up with my china girlfriend in shenzhen and dongguan.

any information/tips on hotel registration? any tips to avoid unnecessary problem?
eg: should i include her name in the registration.

what if gong-an come and knock door,
how to deal with them?

thanks in advance

zunzun1688
27-08-2004, 11:56 AM
will appreciate any help?

thanks in advance.

gigantic_tk
27-08-2004, 03:28 PM
There is this FR which will be in situation like you when you check into Hotel with a China GF. Some hotel allows you to bring GF in with you and insist to register your GF name at the counter and she has to leave by 11 pm. Is risky, openly inform GongAn that you bring in local ger and also subjected to check. Understand that if you check into 4-5 stars Hotel the chance of checking looks like no existing.

東方賓館的慘痛經驗

去廣州不論有沒有帶mm都千萬不要去東方賓館
記得當天晚上六點多帶著女友到東方賓館入住,一到前台就向我倆要結婚証,我想算了我自己一個人登記,完畢後 便帶著女友到房間,想不到一到樓層服務處便要女友來訪登記,心想到時候再賴吧便登記,一進房間才發覺房間完 全沒有五星級的水準,床小、房小、衛生間小,總之什麼都小,比一般的二三星還不如,想說算了就當被騙吧便安 心住了下來,最氣人的就是一到11點摧人的電話就來了,說訪客一定要走,我就給他一直賴,想不到他竟然說再 不走的話就叫公安來,他媽的氣死我了,和女友商量之後決定退房,到前台辦理退房還被前台的人教訓了一頓,真 他媽的花錢受氣。東方賓館又貴又爛,千萬別去。

白天鵝就真的很不錯,雖然貴了點

在東方受氣後的第二天就去白天鵝,登記時還問了前台若我帶大陸女友入住行嗎?前台毫不考慮就說ok,只要女 友帶身份証就可以登記在同一間房間。標房和豪華房都不錯,向江房更是沒話可說。

gigantic_tk
27-08-2004, 03:31 PM
廣州徵婚教育篇

1. 廣州徵婚騙人伎倆

a.要求收取50—100元的介紹費:一方面要登記你的身份證件號碼或者工作證件號碼,但是不提供徵婚對象 的相片、身份證件號碼等:另一方面要求你先交介紹費,再安排你和徵婚對像見面
b.提供手機號碼,自稱不是婚姻介紹所的,一般會約見你,但是他/她會帶你到他/她們開的茶餐館等吃上50—100元的東西。
C.不要相信有那么多有錢的女士或者男士在等待一個一無所有的未來白馬王子或者白雪公主,甚至不介意你的相 貌等等。

2. 防騙方法

a.需要收取介紹費的婚姻介紹所不要去,盡量讓婚姻介紹所給你打電話,節省電話費
b. 自稱有樓有房有車有商舖的,要他/她帶你去參觀,否則,不要約見。
例如廣州女騙子李雪妮:23歲,工作手機號碼:aaaaaa35703,自稱鄧玉貞,約見在廣 州花園酒店。

gigantic_tk
27-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Your chinese GF should be able to advise you on the suitable hotel where she can stay with you.

For cheonging information, you might want to read these threads: (in chinese)

http://216.130.183.98/tour/data/333.htm
http://216.130.183.98/tour/data/180.htm

for English you can log into this thread:

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=233

simnon
30-08-2004, 09:52 AM
I suggest you check in with your china girlfriend at the hotel, so that all the information is scanned into the hotel computer.If the hotel do not allow you to check in together or to separate rooms, the hotel is wary of being raided.

I was in shenzen and stayed at the Overseas Hotel next to the immigration block on 22nd Aug and met up with a ex MG KTV gal.
Later, I tried to bring her into my room, but she did not bring her ID, so cannot stay in the hotel. Lucky for me.
Later at 3 am, the Gong An came and checked every room and two sillyporeans was caught with their china gal friends. All of them got checked into the hotel.
Later I heard that the two sillyporeans paid 10,000 RMB each to get out of the police station, while the gals have no problem, just heard that they need to see the Gong An if required, do not know how true it is.

Check with the hotel first before checking in.

Lion Hotel in Chang Ping was raided on the week before 24th Aug, so should have no problem if you check into the hotel.
Hue Mei is a well protected hotel in Chang Ping and no raids carried out on this hotel. I tried their special package and the captain told me this hotel has backing from the Gong An.

hi, brothers

learnt that these few months the government is clamping down on vice activities in guangdong province.

will be going there for a few days to meet up with my china girlfriend in shenzhen and dongguan.

any information/tips on hotel registration? any tips to avoid unnecessary problem?

how to deal with them?

thanks in advance

vaxvms
30-08-2004, 11:12 AM
conclusion is rather spent a little more on hotel to save all trouble later
i tink 4 star is vali safe liao
some reputable 3-star is also recommeneded

Sinoview
30-08-2004, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=simnon]I suggest you check in with your china girlfriend at the hotel, so that all the information is scanned into the hotel computer.If the hotel do not allow you to check in together or to separate rooms, the hotel is wary of being raided.

I was in shenzen and stayed at the Overseas Hotel next to the immigration block on 22nd Aug and met up with a ex MG KTV gal.
Later, I tried to bring her into my room, but she did not bring her ID, so cannot stay in the hotel. Lucky for me.
Later at 3 am, the Gong An came and checked every room and two sillyporeans was caught with their china gal friends. All of them got checked into the hotel.
Later I heard that the two sillyporeans paid 10,000 RMB each to get out of the police station, while the gals have no problem, just heard that they need to see the Gong An if required, do not know how true it is.

Check with the hotel first before checking in.

]

Wow...your stories seem scary...Me have been in and out of SZ for more than eight years...never...never have any problem at all....

Either I alway stayed at the right hotel or you stayed at the wrong hotel.

<<<Lion Hotel in Chang Ping was raided on the week before 24th Aug, so should have no problem if you check into the hotel.
.[/QUOTE >>>>

Where you get the news ??? From the right person or not...or some "balls dropped" hkeys...b'cos of recent hahu...in HK.

Is that right... before 24 Aug ??? Then we must be very lucky then...we (include many samters here ) had a woderful gathering in CP... on th 21 to 22. I spoke to some "horses" in CO inclusive of Lion's...no problem at all. Buisness is as usual...no problem at all. Go read the posting on the other thread...Last Friday /Saturday...some of them when to DG-HJ. Also no problem at all..... We are planning to go back CP for another gatheing may this weekend ..... You better question yr source of info !!!!

<<Hue Mei is a well protected hotel in Chang Ping and no raids carried out on this hotel. I tried their special package and the captain told me this hotel has backing from the Gong An >>

Every hotel staff will tell you the same thing... you got to judge the merit by yourself....

From what i knew about CP the most reputated and reliable hotels are Century, Lion and Ya lan.

Just my 2 cts worth.....

Sinoview
30-08-2004, 12:01 PM
hi, brothers

how to deal with them?

thanks in advance

For GZ, YES>>>some hotels are quite strict on these "couple" staff....so me also quite careful when choosing the hotel if I'm meeting some gal in GZ. Infact, I have no problem if any other city except GZ....

Last week, thru the assistance of bro Tripping I stayed in China Hotel 24 to 26Aug. with my ex-gf. No problem at all...the reception even gave me breakfast voucher for two.....But as usual I didn't wake-up on time to take it. Hee... hee.....

From my personal experience, I stayed in GZ International Hotel, Asia Intl Hotel and GZ Financial Hotel before with gfs before....no problem in bringing in yr gf..... I think there are many such hotels...just asked.... You can alway seek the help from Bro Tripping...he is our King of GZ.

ShenZheng.... I'm quite familar with ShenZhen. I have not encounter any problem here at all. I'm here right now... Let me know yr budget and the stars of hotel you wanted to stay...I think I may be able to provide you withsome assistance.

If you do not mind a 3 stars hotel, I will recommend you to stay at Far East Grand Hotel at Dongmen. Reasonably clean, secured and superb location for shopping and food. At 250rmb per night...I would recommended you this.....

Cheers

vaxvms
30-08-2004, 03:04 PM
clap~clap~

we have now KING of GZ = TRIPPLING
and KING of SZ = SINOVIEW

:)

Sinoview
30-08-2004, 03:43 PM
Hey bro., don't say like that leh... I'm just trying to help....

Me...still learning in China.

Cheers

tennis
30-08-2004, 04:06 PM
For GZ, YES>>>some hotels are quite strict on these "couple" staff....so me also quite careful when choosing the hotel if I'm meeting some gal in GZ. Infact, I have no problem if any other city except GZ....

Last week, thru the assistance of bro Tripping I stayed in China Hotel 24 to 26Aug. with my ex-gf. No problem at all...the reception even gave me breakfast voucher for two.....But as usual I didn't wake-up on time to take it. Hee... hee.....

From my personal experience, I stayed in GZ International Hotel, Asia Intl Hotel and GZ Financial Hotel before with gfs before....no problem in bringing in yr gf..... I think there are many such hotels...just asked.... You can alway seek the help from Bro Tripping...he is our King of GZ.

ShenZheng.... I'm quite familar with ShenZhen. I have not encounter any problem here at all. I'm here right now... Let me know yr budget and the stars of hotel you wanted to stay...I think I may be able to provide you withsome assistance.

If you do not mind a 3 stars hotel, I will recommend you to stay at Far East Grand Hotel at Dongmen. Reasonably clean, secured and superb location for shopping and food. At 250rmb per night...I would recommended you this.....

Cheers

Hi bro, has been posted to SZ recently after living in SH for three years. Read from the post that you are the king of SZ, any good place to recommend? Are you living in Guan Nei or Guan wai?

Cheers. :D

zunzun1688
30-08-2004, 06:03 PM
thks, brothers

so am i correct to say that:

a) if can afford, stay at 4-5 stay hotel
b) advisable to check in together with china gf's id.

also any recommedation for hotel in shenhzhen, near lowu custom as i may need to travel to hk almost everyday. preferably within walking distance.

Tr|pp|ng
30-08-2004, 06:19 PM
clap~clap~

we have now KING of GZ = TRIPPLING
and KING of SZ = SINOVIEW

:)

Aiyo....I got no sweets for you leh.

That doesn't excuse you from not visiting us!!!

simnon
31-08-2004, 08:45 AM
The source of information comes from the hotel reception and the individual floor crew.
I am just saying that we need to be careful not to fall into the hands of the so called gong an.

Well, there is a lot more to learn from all you that are based in china in terms of cheong scene.

Cheers

[QUOTE=simnon].

]

Wow...your stories seem scary...Me have been in and out of SZ for more than eight years...never...never have any problem at all....

Either I alway stayed at the right hotel or you stayed at the wrong hotel.

<<<Lion Hotel in Chang Ping was raided on the week before 24th Aug, so should have no problem if you check into the hotel.
.[/QUOTE >>>>

Where you get the news ??? From the right person or not...or some "balls dropped" hkeys...b'cos of recent hahu...in HK.

<<Hue Mei is a well protected hotel in Chang Ping and no raids carried out on this hotel. I tried their special package and the captain told me this hotel has backing from the Gong An >>

Every hotel staff will tell you the same thing... you got to judge the merit by yourself....

From what i knew about CP the most reputated and reliable hotels are Century, Lion and Ya lan.

Just my 2 cts worth.....

Sinoview
31-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Hi bro, has been posted to SZ recently after living in SH for three years. Read from the post that you are the king of SZ, any good place to recommend? Are you living in Guan Nei or Guan wai?
Cheers. :D

Don't listen to Vaxvms, me just in SZ a little longer than some... still green compare to others.

Me stay near Dongmen, Guan nei. We got a gathering this weekend in Chang Ping start fm Friday to Sunday. You can join anyday you like...if you can spare the time. We're work and live around both Guan Nei and guan wai. Some as far as up Guang Zhou.

You're welcome to join us....

Cheers

Sinoview
31-08-2004, 06:04 PM
thks, brothers

so am i correct to say that:

a) if can afford, stay at 4-5 stay hotel
b) advisable to check in together with china gf's id.

also any recommedation for hotel in shenhzhen, near lowu custom as i may need to travel to hk almost everyday. preferably within walking distance.

Yes... 4-5 stars hotel is okay. If can afford Shangrila, Forum Hotel is very near to Lowu custom. No problem wif yr gf. Sorry I'm not very familar wif hotels around the Custom area. Bro CBJYS knows better.

For more economic accom. go thru the thread started by bro. CBJYS. He recommended a nice "service apartment" (very near to Shang hotel )that is defintely ok.

No...do NOT check in together with yr China gf id. Or you may want to check in under her name. But you have to overcome the receipt part when you submit it to yr company.

Areas around the custom which is also near the train station are "pretty rough". Many pick pockets, snatch thieves and con men hunt for their preys there. You got to be careful and alert when you walk around the streets there...

Cheers

cbjuiceyumseng
31-08-2004, 07:25 PM
For the benefits on many brothers here,

Would humbly like to suggest a good place to stay in Lowu area/district in Shenzhen. Name : Hui Zhang Ge Hotel next to Shangrila.

This hotel is not really a hotel in the purest sense but that of serviced apartments and some part of the hotel is rented out as offices. Security is good, and sometimes the security guards at lift lobby will wanna visitors to register with them 1st.

Cost / night = 280 rmb (Good rates eh?)
Hint = Ask for 19floor or 31floor rooms as they have softer beds and nicer rooms.
Sercurity is good = Door use card and lift also must use card.

So far so good, for me when i bring girls back....the guards quite bochap and if they on the ball ....they will just ask u to register the girl at counter lah. No problem at all. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
31-08-2004, 07:29 PM
Would also like to add on that...

Forum (Fulin) Hotel near to Custom, it has this massive signboard = BEST WESTERN ontop of the building...
Rates is about 450rmb / night (free 100rmb makan vouncher for use in hotel restaurants, got dimsum, angmoh breakfast, ala carte japanese lah, etc)

This hotel is good, very comfortable and rather value for money at 450rmb/night.....I saw from a board in the lobby that numerous foreign dignitaries even our dearest MR. LKY stayed there before..lol

Best part, bring girl back = no problem at all.

Shangrila .....good hotel...weekend rates is cheaper than weekdays rates u know? If memory serves it is about 480 or 450rmb on weekends nia.

Girl bring back no problem also. :D

zunzun1688
01-09-2004, 11:07 AM
thks brothers.
me getting a bit confused.

so should i check in together with my china gf's id?
checking in for 3 days stay at a 4-5 star hotel in sz

thks in adv

Niceman
01-09-2004, 11:33 AM
Dun save on that $$, check in at International Hotel. GongAnn wont harass them....you can bonk like no tomoorow....LOLx.....

Got 1 hotel can check in, eventhough is a local managed hotel, it goes something like that, " GeLanYuTian" is a 3star, but claimed 4stars, hotel.

That area was told owned by Chian Aviation, which is one of the most powerful and influence, GongAnn wont harass that area, abouyt 1KM in radius.

Room so so only, but a bit ex....cheaper one is next door, ShangHai hotel, smaller hotel just next to it.

Nearby got lots of good places for happening. The hotel itself has a KTV and HC on top. You guys can try. ;)

Good Luck Hunting

vaxvms
01-09-2004, 11:52 AM
wow next time must try Hui Zhang Ge Hotel liao
cheap and good and safe and last but not least recommended bt brother over here!!!

For the benefits on many brothers here,

Would humbly like to suggest a good place to stay in Lowu area/district in Shenzhen. Name : Hui Zhang Ge Hotel next to Shangrila.

This hotel is not really a hotel in the purest sense but that of serviced apartments and some part of the hotel is rented out as offices. Security is good, and sometimes the security guards at lift lobby will wanna visitors to register with them 1st.

Cost / night = 280 rmb (Good rates eh?)
Hint = Ask for 19floor or 31floor rooms as they have softer beds and nicer rooms.
Sercurity is good = Door use card and lift also must use card.

So far so good, for me when i bring girls back....the guards quite bochap and if they on the ball ....they will just ask u to register the girl at counter lah. No problem at all. :D

zunzun1688
01-09-2004, 06:41 PM
thks for all the helps, brother.

think i will stay at 4-5 star hotel just to play safe.

but am quite confused with whether to register in my china gf's id when registering with the hotel front desk.

thks in adv

cbjuiceyumseng
01-09-2004, 09:46 PM
wow next time must try Hui Zhang Ge Hotel liao
cheap and good and safe and last but not least recommended bt brother over here!!!

Another thing about the hotel rates on RMB280, remember not to talk to the bellhops about the rooms but instead talk directly to the Receptionist Girls. They should quote u silly prices like 300 to 500rmb / night but stand firm on the rates of RMB280/night.

Just say u are from Singapore and you are friend of Singapore's Mr. Ling who comes here once a month. If that did not bring back the girl's memories just tell them Mr. Ling has business dealings with the tenants of the hotel offices.

Do not pay more than RMB280/night! Btw u are required to pay one day extra upfront lah. Meaning they will ask u for 600rmb when u say u wanna stay one night. You might like to use visa but i think not so good.

P.S: Fake receipts available upon request, done it for a friend :D Also keep the hotel payment vouchers to expediate refund of extra night stay upfront payment.

1 pc condom provided in hotel washroom, but where got enough...keke :D

Sinoview
02-09-2004, 12:46 AM
thks for all the helps, brother.

think i will stay at 4-5 star hotel just to play safe.

but am quite confused with whether to register in my china gf's id when registering with the hotel front desk.

thks in adv

I dont think you should register yr gf with the hotel front desk. Knn if they ask you for marriage certificate as proof how ???

I have never ever register the gal whenever I'm in China. In Bangkok ...yes... but not China.

Bro CBJYS.... what say you ???

Cheers

Happykiwi
02-09-2004, 07:32 AM
I dont think you should register yr gf with the hotel front desk. Knn if they ask you for marriage certificate as proof how ???

I have never ever register the gal whenever I'm in China. In Bangkok ...yes... but not China.

Cheers

Yes, I think that is correct. Locals are required to show their marriage licences if they want to share the same rooms as their hubbies.

guessme
02-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Hi Sino Bro,

I am working in GuangZhou most of time and would like to have some fun, can I join you all this weekend?

Tks

Tr|pp|ng
02-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Hi Sino Bro,
I am working in GuangZhou most of time and would like to have some fun, can I join you all this weekend?
Tks

PM your contact and I'll give you some details mate

vaxvms
02-09-2004, 07:07 PM
PM your contact and I'll give you some details mate

wat u doing online t this hr in PRC land?
should be in some whr else

:D

Tr|pp|ng
02-09-2004, 07:15 PM
wat u doing online t this hr in PRC land?
should be in some whr else

:D

Saving my energy for tommorow and saturday mah...

kekeke... gonna be a very "draining" weekend.

So now, gotta conserve "tadpole power" and also finishing up some work at the office.

Ai lai mai? kekeke

cbjuiceyumseng
04-09-2004, 03:07 PM

Cheers

Hi bro,

I dun register with any of my china chicks at the front desk but will do so at the security counter when asked. But these days, hardly asked me also as i am quite a frequent patron of the hotel there lah. The guards at security desk near the lift know me.

Anyway the security guards are quite friendly and ok....so far so good. :D

P.S: There is one quite pretty front desk girl ...

chinchai
21-09-2004, 05:25 PM
To All Bros In The Forum
*WARNING*
Never, Never, Register Ur Gal In The Hotel. You May Get Her Into Trouble.
It's True That They Submit Name List To Gong-an, If One Of Them Got To See Her Name Next To A Foreignner, They Might Just Go After Her As They Will Have All Her Infomation.
In China, Most Of THE 5 Stars Hotel Are Very Safe. Especially Those With Western Management.
In China, Always Be Safe Then Sorry Later. Things Can Get Real Messy.

Speaking From Experience.