PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed!!!

jack2000
15-03-2002, 03:06 PM
Hi All Cheongster and otheres,
What is the chance of getting AIDS/STD if we use condem for BJ/FJ with GL/DR/KS/Petain gals.
Is it madantory to use condom when you cheonging there or optional .
If it is manadatory then how the gals are getting AIDS.

PrinceD@rkness
18-03-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by jack2000
What is the chance of getting AIDS/STD if we use condem for BJ/FJ with GL/DR/KS/Petain gals.
What is the chance of getting AIDS/STD if we use condem for FJ and if we don't perform the
fj with the above group.
It is madantory to use condom when you cheonging there or optional .
If it manadatory how they gals are getting
AIDS.

dunno wat u toking abt, very chim:D

foolosopher
18-03-2002, 11:03 PM
NIN NA BAY..................

u can kena aids even if u r a virgin, so how to fucking tell u the fucking chances???

if will kena u oso bobian......

merci
19-03-2002, 01:59 AM
What is the chance of getting AIDS/STD if we use condem for FJ and if we don't perform the
fj with the above group.
It is madantory to use condom when you cheonging there or optional .
If it manadatory how they gals are getting
AIDS.

ok i may not be the best person to give you advice but i will give you one nevertheless:
1.the chances of you getting AIDS/STDS with those gals is like a person crossing an infamous road for speeding.You can be careful but chances of you being hit is still high.The more you try crossing,the higher your risks.
2.if you use condom for a FJ with your gf or any other gal,then is she just faithful to you alone? or faithful to hordes or other guys as well?
3.it is STRONGLY advised to use the condom but some believe that rules are meant to be broken.

KID278
21-03-2002, 06:22 AM
Is it madantory to use condom when you cheonging there or optional .
If it is manadatory then how the gals are getting AIDS.

When you have to die you have to die......just like motor cyclist...helmets are mandatory but when accidents happens what does that guarantee......:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

justl00king
31-03-2002, 12:17 AM
after put on condom one very important thing must remember to do tie the end with rubber band or else got leakage kena liao....:D

KID278
31-03-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by justl00king
after put on condom one very important thing must remember to do tie the end with rubber band or else got leakage kena liao....

you always do that.....shoo...sshhhooooo......:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

Rainman
31-03-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by KID278

you always do that.....shoo...sshhhooooo......:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

Dear KID278.

please save your time and energy at GL and don;t waste time with the real KIDs.

Cheers

justl00king
05-04-2002, 01:57 AM
look who's talking

3years
08-04-2002, 03:54 PM
i think e chance are if u mutify......

300 gl gals -$150 x 7 fuck per day per person x 30 days in a month x 12 months in a year = 756000 fuck in a year... not to mention cat $40 and other.... in singapore ,year 2001 ,there are 4 cases of aids.... 2 from other country .. 2 in singapore ...so is

2/756000 x 100% = 0.00026% of getting aids.... if u kanna then it is fate.........

KID278
08-04-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by 3years
i think e chance are if u mutify......

300 gl gals -$150 x 7 fuck per day per person x 30 days in a month x 12 months in a year = 756000 fuck in a year... not to mention cat $40 and other.... in singapore ,year 2001 ,there are 4 cases of aids.... 2 from other country .. 2 in singapore ...so is

2/756000 x 100% = 0.00026% of getting aids.... if u kanna then it is fate.........

shangkuan
08-04-2002, 09:40 PM
STD & HIV are serious matters in which others laugh about until they get struck by it. Pros in GL / Petain or wherever are professionals. They fuck for a living regardless of whether the customer is tall, short, thin or fat. For that matter, regardless of whether he is clean or not. Think about it.. a GL girl sucks a dick raw... does this a minimum of 5 times a day and then you are the 6th customer. What are your chances of STD ? If she fucks raw, what are your chances of HIV ?

Stats are that if you contract STD, you have a 15% chance of HIV. It's a fact that you CAN contract STD through raw BJ.... dun believe me ? .. many cheongsters didn't either until they did.

One way in which the Health Ministry moniter HIV probalilities is by the number of reported STD cases. From what I last read, the figure was at least 1300 people in SG who have HIV. Don't believe me ? .. check out Action For Aids for the real stats.

If you really have to do it... put on the rubber for both the BJ & FJ. It may detract a little of the pleasure but it can save your life. Best is to do it with your g/f ... if both of you are clean ... w or w/o rubber does not matter. Just my two bits worth ..... but you take it anyway you like... I agree with merci... if you must err... it's best to err on the side of caution

3years
09-04-2002, 10:08 AM
if afraid then don do lor.... go home and use your hand.....

KID278
09-04-2002, 10:23 AM
shangkuan, how often do you bonk?...:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

shangkuan
09-04-2002, 12:36 PM
Dear KID278
I bonk all the time ... but never anymore at GL since my fren got contracted STD through bbbj. It's a safety issue for me and since this thread is asking for advice... here's my 2 cts worth of it.

The point is not to move into extremes like what 3years suggested.. a safe and prudent approach would enable one to enjoy for years with peace of mind.

I know that I am not a huge contributor to Sam's Forum and I wish all cheongsters happy bonking... not distress and regret through a moment of folly. I just returned from Shanghai thoroughly satisfied and happy... with no worries. Like I said, this thread was asking for advice... so no flaming pls.. and to each his own.

3years
09-04-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by shangkuan
Dear KID278
I bonk all the time ... but never anymore at GL since my fren got contracted STD through bbbj. It's a safety issue for me and since this thread is asking for advice... here's my 2 cts worth of it.

The point is not to move into extremes like what 3years suggested.. a safe and prudent approach would enable one to enjoy for years with peace of mind.

I know that I am not a huge contributor to Sam's Forum and I wish all cheongsters happy bonking... not distress and regret through a moment of folly. I just returned from Shanghai thoroughly satisfied and happy... with no worries. Like I said, this thread was asking for advice... so no flaming pls.. and to each his own.

maybe i should shut my mouth and apologzise.....

3years
09-04-2002, 01:09 PM

maybe i should shut my mouth and apologzise.....

did u ask your friends..where he got from... which cat.... in sg?

can tell me alittle more.....

KID278
09-04-2002, 08:18 PM
Dear KID278

shangkuan

I am not against discussion...ok you bonk all the time....not GL anymore then where....shanghai??.....and free of worries??.....so you may think..... is GL the only place that is unsafe??.....

Cheers.
KId278.

shangkuan
10-04-2002, 01:06 PM
The point is to bonk safely... even in Shanghai

shangkuan
10-04-2002, 01:09 PM
Fren got STD from 150 cat in GL

justl00king
12-04-2002, 02:11 AM
nothing is for certain just have to take the neccesary precautions.safety ahead of enjoyment :)

KID278
13-04-2002, 04:19 AM
The point is to bonk safely... even in Shanghai

how safe is safe....:o

Cheers.
Kid278.

3years
15-04-2002, 05:05 PM
i always think if u wa nto fuck around don think of all this... if not then don fuck.....

KID278
15-04-2002, 11:00 PM
i always think if u wa nto fuck around don think of all this... if not then don fuck.....

good one!... my type of attitude......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

lonestar
16-04-2002, 08:47 AM

true. very true. even if u wear a condom it is not 100% safe.